PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

leaseoflife
30-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Just booked my return trip to LOS for end Sept at $229 (+$16 process fee) for a round trip. Not a bad deal... so far the cheapest I found. :D

Aside to Pii Naemlo...please keep 30 Sept free to meet up your biz partner. Then can go cheong in patts after meeting :D

ahtecklim
30-08-2011, 08:35 AM
No la... It's a villa with 6 rooms.. each person has their own rooms... with kitchen, living room etc...

good deal then , is it far from the soi baukow or walking street? If not , its good to keep some of the mototaxi or a regular cab's contact number whenever you need to go to the cheong scene or even worse , to go back quickly with a BF! :D

Ultraone
30-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Supergirl and superbaby
Both of them are my favourite agogo compare to others, the issan girls there are solid. Current price are 600 baht for barfine and 3000 baht for LT. Lady drink is 120 baht each. Have a good time.

BTW, its just beside Sharks :D

Thanks Bro Yokosi and Khun Thai Jedi for recommendation and price quotation, will check out this place and also some of the bars at LK Metro

Ultraone
30-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Supergirl and superbaby
Both of them are my favourite agogo compare to others, the issan girls there are solid. Current price are 600 baht for barfine and 3000 baht for LT. Lady drink is 120 baht each. Have a good time.

BTW, its just beside Sharks :D

Maybe you too handsome liao.. Hahaha :cool:

Normally the 1st price they quote is around 3,000baht, is to let u negotiate abit ma..

I not handsome and old liao, dont think can neg to 2000baht but nevermind as long as service is good and can do 3x happy liao:p

naemlo
30-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Aside to Pii Naemlo...please keep 30 Sept free to meet up your biz partner. Then can go cheong in patts after meeting :D

Roger boss... any deal for me?? :D

nirvana123
30-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi Bros,

pardon my questions. Going to BKK in November and for the first time I think I going to cheong Pattaya for 2 nights. Looking at all the feedbacks I thought I will do 2 things in cheonging:

1. 1 night go Superbaby and one more Super something haha - cos I like prettier and fairer girls - advise me if I am wrong....

2. 1 night I might go Devil's Den cos it seems that reviews are good on the service, looked at their website, indeed the girls dun look too chio but I thought basically cuts out the negotiation and go straight to the point.

3, Alternatively. outcall from Dream Teen massage. See the pictures got some good looking ones hehe...

Anyway, any bros please correct me, saw in some other forums that seem to say that they can get LT for 1500-2000 baht and barfine of 600 baht while it seems some people say no. Can some bros correct me if it is wrong?

cheetah702
30-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Had a fucking crazy nite after my leg recovered to walking condition. Basically, the gals in agogos sucked me dry...hehe. will fr when I get back Sg in one piece.....

Jackboy
30-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Going to BKK in November and for the first time I think I going to cheong Pattaya for 2 nights.

2 nights in Patts is way too short and also u are there for the first time.

I spent my longest period of 10 nights there last year and I still find the time too short.

Garbage
30-08-2011, 08:21 PM
good deal then , is it far from the soi baukow or walking street? If not , its good to keep some of the mototaxi or a regular cab's contact number whenever you need to go to the cheong scene or even worse , to go back quickly with a BF! :D

It's at Pratumnak there... around 2km away from Walking Street... so I guess it's not that far.. ;)

zmanz
30-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Hi Bros,

pardon my questions. Going to BKK in November and for the first time I think I going to cheong Pattaya for 2 nights. Looking at all the feedbacks I thought I will do 2 things in cheonging:

1. 1 night go Superbaby and one more Super something haha - cos I like prettier and fairer girls - advise me if I am wrong....

2. 1 night I might go Devil's Den cos it seems that reviews are good on the service, looked at their website, indeed the girls dun look too chio but I thought basically cuts out the negotiation and go straight to the point.

3, Alternatively. outcall from Dream Teen massage. See the pictures got some good looking ones hehe...

Anyway, any bros please correct me, saw in some other forums that seem to say that they can get LT for 1500-2000 baht and barfine of 600 baht while it seems some people say no. Can some bros correct me if it is wrong?

Superbaby & supergirls cater more for the asian market, so the ladies are fairer. I recall now the policy is prepaid fix rate to the agogo for ST/LT 2k/3k, especially so for those new. Baccara also seems to be moving more towards asian market too, so might be worth a look.

Devil den is more for a nice sex experience. The ladies will bring toy with them, along with lub and condom. So it's all in. Some of the ladies look better in person, go early and ask if you can get a lineup, normally John will allow.

Dream teen, never try before, but reviews are mixed. The photos you see are heavily photoshop.

1.5k-2k LT rate for walking street agogo ladies are still valid, but you need to be lucky or the lady likes you. It seems that 2.5k-3k is more often the going rate now. Even bargirls from WS are asking for 1.5k-2k LT. If you don't wish to pay too much, move away from WS. Pattaya aren't only about WS, there are fair ladies elsewhere, but you need to search.:p

leaseoflife
31-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Roger boss... any deal for me?? :D

Mai call me boss hor... i am relying on you for bkk leads leh... if not, got no excuse to fly there so often... :D

naemlo
31-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Mai call me boss hor... i am relying on you for bkk leads leh... if not, got no excuse to fly there so often... :D

You got mail. :D

leaseoflife
31-08-2011, 01:47 AM
You got mail. :D

replied to you bro :D

naemlo
31-08-2011, 01:49 AM
replied to you bro :D

Very fast replied, just like the way u knocked out :D :D

leaseoflife
31-08-2011, 01:53 AM
very fast replied, just like the way u knocked out :d :d

kns :d _|_

BlueDragon193
31-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Just booked my return trip to LOS for end Sept at $229 (+$16 process fee) for a round trip. Not a bad deal... so far the cheapest I found. :D

What is your confirm dates and which flight that you booked.

ahtecklim
31-08-2011, 12:03 PM
It's at Pratumnak there... around 2km away from Walking Street... so I guess it's not that far.. ;)

you seem to know pattaya well so why only go Walking Street? WS is like 7-11 , very convnient but more expensive. Go stay and explore the further areas . you'll appercate pattaya more.

naemlo
31-08-2011, 02:00 PM
What is your confirm dates and which flight that you booked.

Nan long, which hotel u stayed during your last trip?

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 03:40 PM
My Virgin Pattaya Bonking Trip

Part 1 of 3

Ok I am back in SG.

To cut the story short, I will just go into the vital statistic for some cases.

Day 1
Bonk type : Soapy Massage

Shop : Sabailand

Girl : Meaty with big boobs(D cup)

Room condition : old and quite run down

Damage : 1700(full service) + 280(Drink) + (150)tip for 90mins

Experiential :
Select girl from a glass tank. First time for me so quite siok! The gal will follow a standard procedure to bath u with soap and massage u with her body. Will wash your hair if u like...ha.

Day 2

Bonk type : Out-call to my hotel(since i can't walk due to left ligament injury)

Shop : Dream Teen Massage Parlour

Girl :
Maew. Go for her if u like black and tanned gal. Her photo in website
appear to be fairer. SO don't expect what u see is what u get. However this gal surprised me . she is one hot tanned gal, firm B-cup boobs and tight body overall. Quite friendly if you friend her a bit. No massage from her, not massage service oriented but strong in GFE. So black skin also got gem..haha

Damage : 2500(full service) + 200(tip) for 2hrs

Experiential :
Lots of kissing as i like that. Paint her as she like it and it turned her on. I paint her till she cum. After that she BJ me. Then i try to bonk her missionary but the ligament pain is too much to take so i ask her to ride on me till i cum. Overall quite like this gal. Tempted to book her again...

Day 3

Bonk type : Out-call to my hotel(can't walk due to left ligament injury)

Shop : Dream Teen Massage Parlour

Girl :
Not gona put her name. Will not be fair for her.
She got give birth before so u can expect her tummy to be not so sexy.
Cant check gal's tummy from website lah, so as far as u can, try to go to the shop and view the gals and select. I was just lucky the first time round when i called Maew.

Damage : 2500(full service) + 200(tip) for 2hrs

Experiential :
I cannot cum while bonking her, so in the end she use KY and give me a hand job till i shoot...

End of Part 1 of 3...

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 03:43 PM

Part 2 of 3

Day 4

Leg recover and can walk slowly liao, so cheong to walking street.
Reached at about 7pm so go eat bbq seafood and raw ousters for about 800Baht, include one draught beer and 1 glass of red wine. The bbq seafood taste damn good, maybe i deprive due to 2 days of hotel food in the room.

Ok, Here comes the Agogos.
I covered several Agogos in 2 rounds.

Round 1 : Super girl , Fahrenheit, Alcazar, Super Baby..

When i first step into Super girl, wow!
Eyes almost pops out. About 10 to 15 gals dancing topless on the pole, and a bath tub with a few completely naked gals playing with soap standing.
This is my first time into an Agogo so u can imagine the excitement i m having...haha. First time see so many topless gals in a room...so...damn..shd hv come here in my first day.

.......skipping

After 5 beers i end up at Super Baby, the last agogo in my first round. It was already about 11 pm. Time is running short for my last nite in Patt.
And i m abit high liao.
Generally, gals in super girl and super baby looks younger and fairer and more chio, not sure if its the lighting or the alcohol....haha.
Anywhere this time got gut to sit near the dancing girls at the counter, stretch my hand and i will be able to touch the girl 1 meter away. haha.
I turn behind and there is a bath tube with naked gals dancing, all looking very chio wan....
And by the side there is this small size angel SYT caught my eyes, lets call her Angel A. She smile at me, wow very friendly smile leh, seductive too, i smile back and turn to look at the pole dancing girls, many boobs to see so no hurry. Heart beat popping like hell...

Look around and I see some couples, farangs, Japanese guys, Korean guys, Maybe sg guys...haha cant be sure. Now the place quite crowded. I got a few eye contacts and very tempting liao, but no moves from me.

My beer finished liao so i ordered another one , which is my 7th beer of the nite. After one sip i move to the back sofa seat opposite the dance stage. From there I saw Angel A again, she is now dancing on the stage, this time she smiles at me again and that proofed to be the killer one, I wave to her to gesture for her to join me. She moves down the stage and sit beside me and i buy her a drink.....

Blah blah, chit chat......

Oh she is from Pattaya, a local.
She is very cute and small size. SYT face....haha
Boobs size i cant tell, obscured by the alcohol...i guess..but she quite skinny, if u hold her hand u will know.

I decided to barfine her...600baht as the waitress will show u in a card..

Barfine 600baht
LT 3000 baht
ST 2000 baht

Angel A now barfined and she went to change and come back to sit with me, I have not decide LT or ST yet.

She started to talk about her friend who is sitting with 2 korean guys. She is her good friend. Also look SYT and angel face, lets call her Angel B.....

I was fantacising havng 2 of them For LT...haha

So, I ask her friend to join us, so Angel A go talk to Angel B as she need to check if Angel B is willing to go with me.
After a min both of them come to join me, Angel B said she dont like Korean guys...haha....true or not?

Turn out that Angel B also a local....hmm...

Both are very chatty, and Angel B English is better.
So we heehee haha on the sofa abit...

Then I decided to take them both for LT, 3000x2, 600X2 = 7200baht.
Last nite in Patt mah, and have to make up for the 2 days lost due to injury lah....haha

chit chat abit and den came this gal dancing at the pole near the sofa, both angels said that is their good friend, also a pattaya local.....
Both Angels persuade me to take her as well....hahah What!
4some ????!!!!
Yeah Party with 3 gals.....keke

End of Part 2 of 3.....

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 03:45 PM

Part 3 of 3

But I told them the bed can only take 3 people for sleep so i will just take her for ST.
Yay, the Angels cheers!!!!!
So now I have 3 angels........:D
As I said, revenge for the 2 days lost....I am deprived lah....

Turn out that Angel C is oldest, 25 years old and she have a car....wow..
So they all changed and we go back hotel in her car.....
Under the street light I can see Angel C has got some injury mark on her face...SuperBaby lighting is damn solid....u know what I mean.
Anyway i dont really mind... as the fantasy of having 3 gals in the room got the whole of me.

On the way to hotel, I asked to drop at the nearby 7-eleven to buy condom.
After that we proceed to hotel. All Angels have to check-in their ID at the reception.

And then its fun time in the room.
We eat and drink, but all angels decline my Chivas...
We start to play the odd-one-out game, loser have to strip...yay! :D

So after a few round almost all of us are naked, and den angel B loses and strip off the skirt...what the hell she forgot to remove number tag at the agogo... and we all laught till we drop!!! hahaaha

Was quite fun playing the gane with them...

So in the end all are naked and we have to shower liao...all together in the bath room.. damn, shd have get a bigger room with bigger shower room....haha

And next is the bonking session....siok!

What a turn off! all girls dont wana kiss.
They are not into anything other then bonking and BJ.

I told them i want BJ first.
SO they take turn to bj me first, changing condom every time.
They said hygienic concern.
They dont bj me for very long lah, very rush, almost mechanical and like a touch and go, carry out the motion only. One even complained she dont like the taste of the strawberry condom, she picked that condom herself in the 7-eleven...what a turn off.:mad:

And then next is the bonking.

Also same, one by one and then Angel C said her short time is up. So I paid her 2000 Baht. And she leaves the room.

At this point not really enjoying the bonking lah as these gals are not into servicing u sexually...hehe.

So I continue fuck Angel A while Angel B work on my tits. And I mean she just keep rubbing my tits with one hand while standing beside me. Feel like she is rubbing for the seek of rubbing....

And then i cum for the seek of cuming with Angel A., she cheers : yay u cum with me, give me tip later....ahaha
I make a funny face at her. lol

And so, they both go showering while i take a break on the bed.
Both Angel came back and Angel A said she is not feeling well and cannot stay till 6 am...sounds familiar?

So I said : ok , since u r sick u can go, i will just LT with Angel B.

Then Angel B protest : No, no, I no with stranger alone, I cannot sleep with alone, I need Angel A with me, if she go i go with her........
The rest is history.....kanasai!!! I released both of them cos dont really like them to stay if they dont want to...

So i only enjoyed the stripping game i had with the 3 angels for this session.
Bonking and BJ I will give it a 3/10....very bad.....

Any bro have this similar experience?
Do we have to pay the LT or ST money at the agogo? I made a mistake here i think. Shd just pay Barfine first only. haha.
It seems that generally pattaya local gals are not that pro in their service, right?
Ya, so if u r going to superbaby, just try to interview the gal more, find out where she is from. And try not to hv so many beers...haha.

So this is the end of round 1 with the Agogos.

At this point it was about 1:30 am.
And I am all alone again.....kanasai!

Ok, decided to cheong to WS again.

This time round i went to Bacarra, lollipop(only take a peep) and then Galaxy(only 1 russian gal dancing).

I end up in Peppermint. Think quite happening there, and a farang is wasted liao I think. He asked the pole dancer infront of me to fuck his beer bottle, yeah I get to see she insert the beer bottle into her vigina close up.
After that the farang drink the beer...hehe.
All the gals dancing here at one stage strip complete naked and dance away.....siok lah.
So decided to stay put, and befriended a hostess, bought her drink of course lah.

Then I spotted a gal dancing, completely naked wan. She got nice boobs and dance like a snake, as her body is damn flexible. I ask the hostess about her, and hostess said boobs is not real.....
So i see...haha....first time i see silicon boobs in real life. I cant tell its not real anyway. And it kind of fit her body size...

So i ask her to join me and bought a lady drink for her.
This is Angel 4. haha
She got a really nice charming face. seductive eyes and lips.
After a few chit chat and finished her drink, time for her to dance again.
So i move right up to the seat infront of the stage...thats the best seat to be if u like close up...but tip is inevitable.

SO i barfined Angel 4 for ST after she did a few sexy moves right infront of me. haha...imagine....no panties! Really like the way she dance, stand out from the rest.
She wanted to go change but i ask her to continue dancing, cant hv enough watching her dancing lah.

And when u r in the front line and u hv gave tip for dancer, more will come for u lor, naturally, even the waiters and waitress will try to ask tip from u. haha.

Alright, enuff of dancing show. Took Angel $ back to hotel.
Damn! forgot to clean up the room abit after the 4some session.
Angel 4 spotted a red condom(strawbeery) on the floor.....embarrassing for me...thot i hv threw all into the dustbin liao......lol

Ok...Angel 4 from Peppermint is not too bad. Like her a lot tho boobs not real.
My first unreal boobs...haha
She is not pattaya local. Service quite good.
But I cant cum....lame!
So she start hand job me till she fell asleep.....lol.
And I still wont cum........its ok tho. Angel 4 much better than the first 3 angels. :)
She left me at 5:45am, cos she fell asleep on me..ops OT liao...haha

End of round 2.......no more Agogos as this is the final nite in Patt.

Day 5

Departure day, flight is 9:00pm, so have some time to kill in Patt.
Decided to go to another soapy massage.

Bonk type : Soapy Massage

Shop : Honey Body Massage

Girl : small size(b cup)(a gal from BKK)

Room condition : Modern and new, clean and comfortable, LCD TV. Big bath tub

Damage : 2500(Red number tag girl) + 200(Drink) + (200)tip for 90mins
Note: blue number tag girl is 2000.

Experiential :
Select girl from a glass tank. Basically same as Sabailand except the room are much clean and new and comfy. This time i tried a not so big size gal.
Hmm....a bigger size and bigger boobs is highly recommended.

Alright, end of my Virgin Pattaya Bonking Trip FR.
IF not for the 2 days of hotel confinement due to injury, I think I will enjoy this trip very much. Next time will need to plan a longer trip..for sure!!
Now I know why Pattaya is called the man's heaven!!

If your trip is short like my, can miss anything but not the agogos.
I really enjoy the agogos scenes, too bad i have only got one night there.

Thank you to all Bros have provided good info here one way or another.

Total number of condom : 17(I think)
Total number of cum : 5

The End.

****I am not a good writer, all bro pls forgive my writing....hee.
Up my point if u find my FR useful to u..if not its cool.

Sabai_Sabai
31-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Many times an agreed LT session becomes ST, this is the practice for many greedy girls, who wanted to get more customer for their returns. But Supergirl and Superbaby are well known for doing this kind of tricks, they target on Japanese that give good tips.

Now is low season until near November, which means you have the bargaining power, especially if you come on weekdays.

Never tell them you are on short holidays, as they will not want to waste time to build a relationship, give this a try, I bet you will enjoy your stay better.

I once fell into trap in a agogo like you, for taking her friends, went to disco, and end up good times became bad, LT became short, well this is my experience too, so now I only take one girl.

If you like duo, try devil den for 2 girls if that is your taste, they are professionals.

Bar beers on walking street are asking for the sky, and you don't even sure what kind of quality it is? So most of the time, I will go straight to agogo, what you get is exactly what you see!:)

naemlo
31-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Anyway i dont really mind... as the fantasy of having 3 gals in the room got the whole of me.

As I mentioned in another threads, most girls will try to impress u in the agogo but once on the bed, they have nothing to impress except taking money from u.
Most of the time, you pay the ger directly after the action. For me, if she is good, I will LT else ST n ask her f off. :D

If u thinking of orgy, it will be good to find those "professional". Either lesbian or they have been working together for long. Most girls will not know how to perform during orgy. They will wait for their turn to get bonked and say bye bye to u.

As for baby, a lot of gers have given birth before so no surprise. There is a common reason why they work, "family". Family includes either, parents, kid, husband or boyfriend.

Anyway good experience.

BlueDragon193
31-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Nan long, which hotel u stayed during your last trip?

Stayed at Bella Express with too many tour groups staying :( and in future will switch back to April Suites. Are you going this weekend.??:D

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 06:26 PM
As I mentioned in another threads, most girls will try to impress u in the agogo but once on the bed, they have nothing to impress except taking money from u.
Most of the time, you pay the ger directly after the action. For me, if she is good, I will LT else ST n ask her f off. :D

If u thinking of orgy, it will be good to find those "professional". Either lesbian or they have been working together for long. Most girls will not know how to perform during orgy. They will wait for their turn to get bonked and say bye bye to u.

As for baby, a lot of gers have given birth before so no surprise. There is a common reason why they work, "family". Family includes either, parents, kid, husband or boyfriend.

Anyway good experience.

Ya man, I think I read your thread before. But I was too high liao and paid all at the agogo. My mistake!

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Stayed at Bella Express with too many tour groups staying :( and in future will switch back to April Suites. Are you going this weekend.??:D

I was staying in Bella Express too. Was attracted by the low rate and the quiet spot. I regreted not to stay near the WS lah, not because of the service not good, but because I was injured and cant walk for 2 days. If stay near WS maybe can still hop to the Agogo....lol.:D

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Many times an agreed LT session becomes ST, this is the practice for many greedy girls, who wanted to get more customer for their returns. But Supergirl and Superbaby are well known for doing this kind of tricks, they target on Japanese that give good tips.

Now is low season until near November, which means you have the bargaining power, especially if you come on weekdays.

Never tell them you are on short holidays, as they will not want to waste time to build a relationship, give this a try, I bet you will enjoy your stay better.

I once fell into trap in a agogo like you, for taking her friends, went to disco, and end up good times became bad, LT became short, well this is my experience too, so now I only take one girl.

If you like duo, try devil den for 2 girls if that is your taste, they are professionals.

Bar beers on walking street are asking for the sky, and you don't even sure what kind of quality it is? So most of the time, I will go straight to agogo, what you get is exactly what you see!:)

I agree with u on the " never tell them that u r on short holiday".
Now I recall, most gals or hostess will ask u how many days u staying.
haha...I shd hv told them i have 3 more days, instead of telling them this is my last night in patt.

BlueDragon193
31-08-2011, 06:56 PM
I was staying in Bella Express too. Was attracted by the low rate and the quiet spot. I regreted not to stay near the WS lah, not because of the service not good, but because I was injured and cant walk for 2 days. If stay near WS maybe can still hop to the Agogo....lol.:D

Didn't notice you are staying there too. The Red Balcony hotel about the same rate is very near to WS.

naemlo
31-08-2011, 06:58 PM

Not confirm.... nbzzz my HCMC trip also not confirm till now. BTW April suites is 1250THB now. They increased after we left :D

ahtecklim
31-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Nice report Cheetah. Now that your toes are went , its time to learn how to swim! :p

Firstly ,I would never pay 3kB in pattaya , even for a chio bu. Thats SGD120! A hole is a hole and once she leaves , the extra also leaves with them. Although i wouldn't fuck an unpleasent girl , beauty only goes os far. I prefer a presentable girl that i can joke/talk with , apperciative of my payment and/or active in bed. Supergirl and superbaby ; despite all the recommendations here are two agogos I avoid. Girls there have this 'you big money ; I want all of it while doing nothing to earn it' attitude! Similar Baccara and Happy and to a lesser extend the enitre Walking Street.

But cant blame you lah , it was only a short holiday

Go enjoy yourself a few more times ; slowly you'll apperciate the outer areas and the not so chio but cheap and good thai girls. Maybe you should try to relax at the Simon Beer Bar complex in WS to know beer bars better.

BlueDragon193
31-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Not confirm.... nbzzz my HCMC trip also not confirm till now. BTW April suites is 1250THB now. They increased after we left :D

I'm aware of it and the rate include breakfast. Bella Express will be cheaper then.

naemlo
31-08-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm aware of it and the rate include breakfast. Bella Express will be cheaper then.

Walk in, no breakfast. In BKK which hotel u staying? Atrium?

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Didn't notice you are staying there too. The Red Balcony hotel about the same rate is very near to WS.

I was staying in room 543, the room service sure noticed me as i keep ordering food for 2 days straight. Even free breakfast also call them to send to my room. Then i explained to them i was unable to walk. Ha.

Will check out Red Balcony hotel if i go next time. Thks Bro.

cheetah702
31-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Nice report Cheetah. Now that your toes are went , its time to learn how to swim! :p

Firstly ,I would never pay 3kB in pattaya , even for a chio bu. Thats SGD120! A hole is a hole and once she leaves , the extra also leaves with them. Although i wouldn't fuck an unpleasent girl , beauty only goes os far. I prefer a presentable girl that i can joke/talk with , apperciative of my payment and/or active in bed. Supergirl and superbaby ; despite all the recommendations here are two agogos I avoid. Girls there have this 'you big money ; I want all of it while doing nothing to earn it' attitude! Similar Baccara and Happy and to a lesser extend the enitre Walking Street.

But cant blame you lah , it was only a short holiday

Go enjoy yourself a few more times ; slowly you'll apperciate the outer areas and the not so chio but cheap and good thai girls. Maybe you should try to relax at the Simon Beer Bar complex in WS to know beer bars better.

Thanks for the encouragement Bro.

I am quite street sotong lah, guess this is a lesson fee to pay. One thing is that it was too rush for me liao, so kind of desperate on the last night. Next trip will not try to plan such a short one, den can wonder other areas of Pattaya.

You are right, the beautiful gals seems more beautiful when they are dancing on the poles, once they are in the room, its a different story. haha.

BlueDragon193
31-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Walk in, no breakfast. In BKK which hotel u staying? Atrium?

Yes, nice big room with free wifi but more of a serviced apartment than hotel type. Saw several pretty syt staying there on a monthy rental and maybe working in nearby Resort Club.:D

I was staying in room 543, the room service sure noticed me as i keep ordering food for 2 days straight. Even free breakfast also call them to send to my room. Then i explained to them i was unable to walk. Ha. Will check out Red Balcony hotel if i go next time. Thks Bro.

Hope you are alright now.
They upgrade me to one bedroom suite w/o balcony in room 131 on the first floor but I still prefer the superior room with balcony.

naemlo
31-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Yes, nice big room with free wifi but more of a serviced apartment than hotel type. Saw several pretty syt staying there on a monthy rental and maybe working in nearby Resort Club.:D

I might take a look at the apartment there. Looking for a 2 rooms type.

Garbage
31-08-2011, 10:18 PM
you seem to know pattaya well so why only go Walking Street? WS is like 7-11 , very convenient but more expensive. Go stay and explore the further areas . you'll appreciate pattaya more.

Yeah, I do visit other places like LK Metro. I just give an example to show the distance of the villa so i mention Walking Street.

Any other places that you would recommend ? Don't really like those Soi 6 bars...

Garbage
31-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Ya man, I think I read your thread before. But I was too high liao and paid all at the agogo. My mistake!

Never pay 1st... Normally they sense you newbie they will chu this stunt, ask u to pay everything 1st...

Just show some power that you'll pay the girls tomorrow morning.. Like that they won't dare halfway chu stunt run away..

But aiyah, newbie confirm commit mistakes one la... especially with all those sexy ladies around you... Somemore you solo... nobody to guide you..

Next time will be better, it's part of the learning proces ;)

ahtecklim
31-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I do visit other places like LK Metro. I just give an example to show the distance of the villa so i mention Walking Street.

Any other places that you would recommend ? Don't really like those Soi 6 bars...

Pratumnak is the other side of Walking Street. I rather stay Soi Diana area so I am in the middle and everything is within reach. Since your villa is already booked , remember to get a driver at you calling for all times. I mean it! Coz when you are honry and want to get back , your little brother will think for you and you will be willing to pay anything just to get back fast!

Read the older post , drinking street , Soi 2/3 , Sai 3 , Soi 7/8 and all those all 'holes' along the streets hides gems to be polished. :D

My friends all pick up their best fucks in the funniest places- the short lived Soi Honey Agogo and Soi 2 beer bars etc

Garbage
31-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Pratumnak is the other side of Walking Street. I rather stay Soi Diana area so I am in the middle and everything is within reach. Since your villa is already booked , remember to get a driver at you calling for all times. I mean it! Coz when you are honry and want to get back , your little brother will think for you and you will be willing to pay anything just to get back fast!

Read the older post , drinking street , Soi 2/3 , Sai 3 , Soi 7/8 and all those all 'holes' along the streets hides gems to be polished. :D

My friends all pick up their best fucks in the funniest places- the short lived Soi Honey Agogo and Soi 2 beer bars etc

You're definitely right when you say this sentense "Coz when you are honry and want to get back , your little brother will think for you and you will be willing to pay anything just to get back fast! "

Hahahaha... Booked the Villa to try something special this time round..

Before that I actually reserve a room at Soi Lengkee...

zmanz
01-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Both Angel came back and Angel A said she is not feeling well and cannot stay till 6 am...sounds familiar?

So I said : ok , since u r sick u can go, i will just LT with Angel B.

Then Angel B protest : No, no, I no with stranger alone, I cannot sleep with alone, I need Angel A with me, if she go i go with her........
The rest is history.....kanasai!!! I released both of them cos dont really like them to stay if they dont want to...

Nice FR and thanks for sharing :) This is also why I'd been avoiding ws agogo girls in my previous trip:p Also I'd avoided supergirls and superbaby cause they are asking for prepaid, which we'll have little control.

You'll get better experiences with future trips. It took me 2 bad trips and finally starting to enjoy with my last trip.

Edit: Next time try moving around LK Metro and maybe drinking street (sometime can find gems).

BTW there'll be a new club on WS named Halo. Opening is set at 7th Sept.

Rub&Buah
01-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Good fr.super babe and super girls got fair skin many syt which lots of Asian prefer.they are the only gogo that doesn't allow smoking on walking street and required prepaid for the girls.

while it's good to look at nice to touch also easy to break.somehow the girls here are use to the 333 jap clients cos it's just too easy money for them with minimum work.also most gal insist on condom for blow job or most dun wanna suck even with condom but wants the tip,:mad:

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Never pay 1st... Normally they sense you newbie they will chu this stunt, ask u to pay everything 1st...

Just show some power that you'll pay the girls tomorrow morning.. Like that they won't dare halfway chu stunt run away..

But aiyah, newbie confirm commit mistakes one la... especially with all those sexy ladies around you... Somemore you solo... nobody to guide you..

Next time will be better, it's part of the learning proces ;)

I will be very mindful about the killer Angel smiles at Superbaby next time, thats the trigger for my mistake...lol...:D

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Nice FR and thanks for sharing :) This is also why I'd been avoiding ws agogo girls in my previous trip:p Also I'd avoided supergirls and superbaby cause they are asking for prepaid, which we'll have little control.

You'll get better experiences with future trips. It took me 2 bad trips and finally starting to enjoy with my last trip.

Edit: Next time try moving around LK Metro and maybe drinking street (sometime can find gems).

BTW there'll be a new club on WS named Halo. Opening is set at 7th Sept.

Yeah, supergirl and superbaby are the only ones with bath tubs, which is quite unique. I will probably still go there next time...but will think very hard about barfining gals there.

I was near LK Metro on my departure day to look for Honey Body Massage parlour. It was in the day time, and I found a nice non-thirty massage parlour, 100baht/hr for foot or Thai maasage. Cheapest I found. The environment is great and the service is nice. Would recommend for a good massage there.
I dont hv the exact address, but its pretty near Honey Body Massage.

Thanks for the encouragement.

zmanz
01-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Yeah, supergirl and superbaby are the only ones with bath tubs, which is quite unique. I will probably still go there next time...but will think very hard about barfining gals there.

If you want some notti interactive agogos, try x-zone, windmill and babydoll. Bringing a lady who had never been to x-zone would be fun. The looks on their faces are usually priceless:p:D

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 01:27 AM
Good fr.super babe and super girls got fair skin many syt which lots of Asian prefer.they are the only gogo that doesn't allow smoking on walking street and required prepaid for the girls.

while it's good to look at nice to touch also easy to break.somehow the girls here are use to the 333 jap clients cos it's just too easy money for them with minimum work.also most gal insist on condom for blow job or most dun wanna suck even with condom but wants the tip,:mad:

Very true, I saw many Japanese guys in there. Maybe thats why the price card system....jap like to be informed of price first i think...haha.

And Jap also maybe too polite to be angry at the gals who play tricks..lol.

One more point to add which i forgot in My long FR.
While at the 7-eleven buying condom, one of them even get a hair band for herself...hehe....lame...
The total damage there is about 700baht...with all the misc stuffs.

When the Angel A and B leaving together, they keep asking : Are you ok?
I said to them : not ok. :D

So no tip for all of them..

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 01:29 AM
If you want some notti interactive agogos, try x-zone, windmill and babydoll. Bringing a lady who had never been to x-zone would be fun. The looks on their faces are usually priceless:p:D

Aha, will go there next time....sounds interesting. Interaction fun? more fun than the beer bottle fuck at Peppermint agogo?? hehe

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 01:30 AM
Just notice my point up by 2!

To whoever up my point...

Thank you very much:)

zmanz
01-09-2011, 01:31 AM
While at the 7-eleven buying condom, one of them even get a hair band for herself...hehe....lame...
The total damage there is about 700baht...with all the misc stuffs.

I had similar experience on my 2nd trip. The babydoll agogo girl I bf said she wanted Chang beer which I didn't had in my room, so we went 7-11. When I made payment, she said something to the cashier in Thai. Later I found out in was a pack of ciggy, lighter and MOBILE TOP-UP. I didn't want to spoil the night so let it pass, but she ended up a starfish:mad:

zmanz
01-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Aha, will go there next time....sounds interesting. Interaction fun? more fun than the beer bottle fuck at Peppermint agogo?? hehe

x-zone you get to fist;) The ladies aren't those old ugly type, but not stunners (at least to me)

Just notice my point up by 2!

To whoever up my point...

Thank you very much:)

U're welcome :)

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 01:40 AM
I had similar experience on my 2nd trip. The babydoll agogo girl I bf said she wanted Chang beer which I didn't had in my room, so we went 7-11. When I made payment, she said something to the cashier in Thai. Later I found out in was a pack of ciggy, lighter and MOBILE TOP-UP. I didn't want to spoil the night so let it pass, but she ended up a starfish:mad:

They know our weak spot lah. And by playing starfish, we are likely to release them early. They are banging on this to happen....
Now I no alcohol so can think better...lol

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 01:46 AM
x-zone you get to fist;) The ladies aren't those old ugly type, but not stunners (at least to me)

U're welcome :)

Fisting! thats really something...ahha..I doubt i will do that tho. I dont mind watching tho:D

And thks for uping my point.

nirvana123
01-09-2011, 05:52 AM
So at Superbaby and Supergirls, it is a must to pay for LT upfront first? If I insist I will not pay upfront first, no way? :(

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 08:39 AM
So at Superbaby and Supergirls, it is a must to pay for LT upfront first? If I insist I will not pay upfront first, no way? :(

I think you can try to just pay barfine and the rest after the LT or ST session.
I am sure if u ask politely, they shd be able to let u do that...well if they r desperate enough and if they don't think u r newbie.

zmanz
01-09-2011, 09:22 AM

It's their bar policy, you can try talk to th mamasan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but supergirl/baby are Thai owned. So don't insist you get turn down, just smile and checkbin.

Garbage
01-09-2011, 10:19 AM

I was near LK Metro on my departure day to look for Honey Body Massage parlour. It was in the day time, and I found a nice non-thirty massage parlour, 100baht/hr for foot or Thai maasage. Cheapest I found. The environment is great and the service is nice. Would recommend for a good massage there.
I dont hv the exact address, but its pretty near Honey Body Massage.

Thanks for the encouragement.

There are also other bars with Bathtub, eg. What's up, Baby Dolls, Airport..

Ah_Hia
01-09-2011, 10:54 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/Ah_Hia00/Test/45748643194.jpg

zmanz
01-09-2011, 01:44 PM
buffalo bar:D one of the bar I can't seems to visit yet. always something/someone detour me when I plan to visit. will try again to visit end of this month:p

Khun_Thai_Jedi
01-09-2011, 03:02 PM
The last I went few weeks ago was 2000 for LT. Did they increased the price recently??? :eek:

Brudder, maybe during your last trip there you might have been mao liao therefore when looking at the menu 3k look like 2k :p

The price have been like this for the past 1 to 2 years. Earlier it was 2.5K LT plus 400 barfine.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
01-09-2011, 03:05 PM

Its a must to pay everything upfront. if its ST, they expect the girl to be back at work after the deed is done. Most of the chicks there will wana leave by 6pm if on LT, luckily mine stay with me til noon on my trip last week.

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Its a must to pay everything upfront. if its ST, they expect the girl to be back at work after the deed is done. Most of the chicks there will wana leave by 6pm if on LT, luckily mine stay with me til noon on my trip last week.

I bet your gal who stayed till noon is not a pattaya local. My gut feel is that gals from other part of thailand are less likely to pull a trick on u.

Now I very scared of Angel face smiling at me innocently. Hehe. If u read my post u know what I mean. Next time If the gal is pattaya local, I will only look look see see den barfine myself....lol :D

ahtecklim
01-09-2011, 04:00 PM
I bet your gal who stayed till noon is not a pattaya local. My gut feel is that gals from other part of thailand are less likely to pull a trick on u.

Now I very scared of Angel face smiling at me innocently. Hehe. If u read my post u know what I mean. Next time If the gal is pattaya local, I will only look look see see den barfine myself....lol :D

Impossible to tell la .......... i also had a million theories before I went thailand but not one is true. Ony the illusion in your head makes you blieve its true

Why people die de must go the Supers , I dont understand? The girls there are treating us like fools and happily we still allow them to.

I think we better look in the mirror first before we criticise others. The japs , and angmos are no longer what they were once. The new 333 and carrot heads are Singaporeans , Koreans and to a lesser extend Russians , Malaysians and Chinese. Some of the money I see them throw around will make the Japs look cheapskate!

ahtecklim
01-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Please make a stand. Do not pay more than 3k for EVERYTHING! And that includes barfine and ladydrinks! 3kB is nearly sgd120! Isnt is easier to just stay at home and pick up or call a FL?

The girls are not stupid , they want 1k they will ask for 2k and if they want 2k they will ask for 3k. They will always ask for more and if we stupidly agree to it , they will keep asking for more and more. Look what is happening at Soi Cowboy and Nana?

If this carries on , they will ask for 6kB by next year!

The thai baht has not dropped for a long time and we are lucky SGD is strong. If only the SGD was to drop , 3kB would be more than sgd120 and everyone will start complaining that it is too expensive to cheong Pattaya

Please help preserve our playground!
If I was at Walking Street , I rather go to the beer bars at Simon Complex or Soi Happy etc and pick up a cute and apperciative girl.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
01-09-2011, 04:17 PM

Bro, I seldom see rayong or chonburi chicks in supergirls or superbaby. Most os them are from Issan. Well at the end of the day, I would say it depends on luck. I also kena problems from issan girls from time to time.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
01-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Please make a stand. Do not pay more than 3k for EVERYTHING! And that includes barfine and ladydrinks! 3kB is nearly sgd120! Isnt is easier to just stay at home and pick up or call a FL?

The girls are not stupid , they want 1k they will ask for 2k and if they want 2k they will ask for 3k. They will always ask for more and if we stupidly agree to it , they will keep asking for more and more. Look what is happening at Soi Cowboy and Nana?

The thai baht has not dropped for a long time and we are lucky SGD is strong. If only the SGD was to drop , 3kB would be more than sgd120 and everyone will start complaining that it is too expensive to cheong Pattaya

If I was at Walking Street , I rather go to the beer bars at Simon Complex or Soi Happy etc and pick up a cute and apperciative girl.

Bro, I fully understand what you are trying to say but the problem is very difficult to spot those jap lookalike chicks at the beer bars. And for those normal thai chicks at the beer bars, I don't think i need to travel all the way to pattaya to find them :D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
01-09-2011, 04:25 PM
I think we better look in the mirror first before we criticise others. The japs , and angmos are no longer what they were once. The new 333 and carrot heads are Singaporeans , Koreans and to a lesser extend Russians , Malaysians and Chinese. Some of the money I see them throw around will make the Japs look cheapskate!

Fully agree, the Japs are not like what is used to be when I 1st cheong supergirl and superbaby 7 or 8 years ago. The japs now are damn careful with their money. The newly crowned carrot are the Koreans

zmanz
01-09-2011, 04:37 PM

Think WS gone liao, like HCMC district one. More for newbies and normal tourist.

Please don't spoil the grounds outside of WS. Beerbar girls please keep it at 1-1.5K LT + BF (300-500). It's much easier to find a non-starfish/non-runner in BB than in agogo. A bit more tan and maybe speak lesser English, but attitude is much better:D

cheetah702
01-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Impossible to tell la .......... i also had a million theories before I went thailand but not one is true. Ony the illusion in your head makes you blieve its true

You r right. Maybe it's a good idea to stay sober abit next time. Drink a bit beer then follow by coke. bcos once the Alcohol takes over, I will become loose cannon again.

Btw, I was at alcazar and was approached by the waitress. She chit chat with me and after that brought 2 ladies to sit with me. They were already sitting next to me before I realized. How to reject friendily in this case? of course I kana LDs not long later.. Ha.

ahtecklim
01-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Bro, I fully understand what you are trying to say but the problem is very difficult to spot those jap lookalike chicks at the beer bars. And for those normal thai chicks at the beer bars, I don't think i need to travel all the way to pattaya to find them :D

If one wants a jap looking girl , I would think the best place to look for them is ............JAPAN! If one can throw thousnads of dollars on your thai tour and on thai girls , woundn't flying to Japan and cheong Roppongi satisfy all your jap needs and fetishes?

For those who think money = better sex , go to the Moon club. It is on the WS enterence of Soi Diamind (same as Super's soi) Very nice place with nice girls and expensive , even with WS's reputation! But the mamasan claims the girls are 'imported bangkok models'. After you've screwed her ; and she screw you back by asking for the 'Moon' (thus the name!) , think back of the money you've lost while lying in your bed alone but still unsextisfied.

I understand you want honey , you need money but at these prices , I rather fly somewhere else. With the UKP and USD so low , it is a great time for us to exlore the world. China is also good for us as we speak same same and if going outside Shanghai , its very cheap! But thats another topic la...........

ahtecklim
01-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Think WS gone liao, like HCMC district one. More for newbies and normal tourist.

Please don't spoil the grounds outside of WS. Beerbar girls please keep it at 1-1.5K LT + BF (300-500). It's much easier to find a non-starfish/non-runner in BB than in agogo. A bit more tan and maybe speak lesser English, but attitude is much better:D

55555 well said! :p

zmanz
01-09-2011, 04:48 PM

Doesn't matter where they comes from, it matters more where you go look for them. IIRC, Agogo girls on WS earn 18-30k a month, still can add on LD & BF. They aren't that desperate.

Also they are exposed to more people and goes bad faster. If one of their friends is using one trick, the group will likely try given the chance. That's why I try to go to farang managed bars, anything at least you can try complain.

Angels shouldn't be in Pattaya:p Something that might help is try get the ladies a little drunk. Don't do it in their bar/agogo. Take them elsewhere more quiet, cheaper on drinks and you can try cool your head. At most you'll only lose your BF (and maybe a little tip) if you decide not to LT/ST her later;)

Khun_Thai_Jedi
01-09-2011, 04:49 PM

From what I see on my last trip, I doubt the market for BB outside of WS will ever be spoilt. well it might be low season but its totally dead outside of WS.

zmanz
01-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Btw, I was at alcazar and was approached by the waitress. She chit chat with me and after that brought 2 ladies to sit with me. They were already sitting next to me before I realized. How to reject friendily in this case? of course I kana LDs not long later.. Ha.

I'm always having this problem. I try to act not interested or I just checkbin and leave. Last trip, I ever order a coke light in an agogo, can't find anyone I like, and didn't like the waitress company. So I went to the toilet, came back and ask for checkbin.

I only took 1 sip on the drink, but lossing 80-100B is better than losing 80-100B + a LD and leave annoyed.;)

zmanz
01-09-2011, 04:55 PM
From what I see on my last trip, I doubt the market for BB outside of WS will ever be spoilt. well it might be low season but its totally dead outside of WS.

Learn good takes 3 years, learn bad 3 days;) If people keep spoiling market, they will be spoilt. There's also the Thai mentality of no business, then I increase price so I can earn what I want:rolleyes:

Rub&Buah
01-09-2011, 06:02 PM
It's not suprising that it will be 3k st 6k long time at the popular walking street gogo in a few years time.more tourist over the world are coming to this once call sleazy pattaya to the new name pattaya,place for everyone.it was even market as a family traveling destination nowadays,that's why u see so many family's holding thier kids hand even some walking thru walking street.

Big change in the new generation Thai girls attitude nowadays.they are extremely intelligent and knows the game well.what bro ah teck lim mention we Singaporean are the new carrot head is true.look at how many thai club are poping up in sg like mushroom & ld drink as waterfall $60 is common,do one dance hang $200 flower.I was in my girls room in patt who thier friends just came back from Singapore commenting on stupid & jai dee sg guy is.

Can't say pattaya is going downhill only can say thier society is blooming.hard to receive good service most want touch & go.everybody from the server,mamasan,door man asking for tipping by mouth with no service render.girls are choosy who they go with & asking big price from the start then all pattern come out later.for the Lao jio can sense and filter out the bad ones but the newbies who got just few days holiday can't & desperate for time end up kana chop.

Nowadays I patronize places who appreciate places who appreciate patronage.not someplace to insist thier ways on my money.:cool:

naemlo
01-09-2011, 07:03 PM
Wow so many discussions on WS..... Good or bad comments on the pubs, the gers or whatever. End of the day, there r still a lot of ppl going there. Business still goes on. WL making money to feed family, bosses earning money to spend.

Most foreigners go to Pattaya once or twice a year, some even once a few years. These foreigners will prefer to go where there is crowd, which means "safer". Most will not venture to those quieter areas. Take an example, tourists coming to BKK will definitely go MBK. There are a lot of others shopping areas which are cheaper but we can't blame them.

Also what is market rates?? Who determine it? Most foreigners will not read forum, esp SBF. So for these, when they think the money is worth spending, they will just pay, even above so called our market rates. We can't blame them for pushing the rates up.

For us who frequent forums, we know the right price to pay so we try to keep to it.

No need to act "hero" and pay the gers more. The gers will not appreciate much but take u as carrot.

For me, I personally have not pay more than "market rates" cause I am another poor dirty old man.

Ultraone
01-09-2011, 07:47 PM
I think you can try to just pay barfine and the rest after the LT or ST session.
I am sure if u ask politely, they shd be able to let u do that...well if they r desperate enough and if they don't think u r newbie.

This is the first time I hear pay upfront for service first, like that you are at their mercy:( I would avoid these two places for my next visit, thanks for the info

zmanz
01-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AC don't customer pay upfront?

The thing with paying upfront, there's a risk in Thailand. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand. That's why the practise had always been compensate the bar with BF, and whatever happens behind close door is between 2 persons.

But if you pay upfront to bar, it means the bar is like a brothel. If get caught both the bar and customer will be in trouble.

edit: FYI, whatever arrangements with Pattaya BIB, can be easily overturn if Bangkok BIB arrives.

naemlo
01-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

In the prospect of money, it is fully "legal". :D

"Thailand has gained international notoriety among travelers from many countries as a sex tourism destination." :D

zmanz
01-09-2011, 08:38 PM
In the prospect of money, it is fully "legal". :D

"Thailand has gained international notoriety among travelers from many countries as a sex tourism destination." :D

Yes it's all about money:D Just don't get caught between bars rivalry, if you know what I mean;)

leaseoflife
01-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Yup, I also think Supers are not worth going. Seriously, as I have mentioned before, market in these places spoilt by the Japs. I very much prefer to go Sweet Hearts or Babydolls instead.

Hmm..beer bars. Hv not tried bf a gal from there. Shall give it a try this coming trip. :D

naemlo
01-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Hmm..beer bars. Hv not tried bf a gal from there. Shall give it a try this coming trip. :D

It is time to explore LK. Did once in beer bars. An experience of my life time :D

naemlo
02-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Read from another forum. Share it here with no harm, just a note. Do not be so stupid to leave expensive stuffs openly in the hotel room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEqey5bL00&feature=player_embedded#!

Rub&Buah
02-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AC don't customer pay upfront?

The thing with paying upfront, there's a risk in Thailand. Prostitution is illegal in Thailand. That's why the practise had always been compensate the bar with BF, and whatever happens behind close door is between 2 persons.

But if you pay upfront to bar, it means the bar is like a brothel. If get caught both the bar and customer will be in trouble.

edit: FYI, whatever arrangements with Pattaya BIB, can be easily overturn if Bangkok BIB arrives.

It's the reverse.in ac customer pay the barfine upfront but that's including the fee for the gal altogether & that's for LT.tip her makan or transpot fee in the morning or when she leaves.

In pattaya/bkk gogo u pay the bf 1st then neg the fee with the girl.

In ac the barfine including the girls fee usually 1500 in most bar$$$$$ tier girls which they call the 'spot light' are 3000peso.Highest tier girl which is the most expensive on feilds avenue (now also rename walking street) called the daddys girl at golden night which they do professional dance show price at 4000peso.

In pattaya most gogo barfine are 600-800baht st 1000-2000bht Lt 2000-3000bht.Or if they think u carrot quote u more.

Current 1sgd to Thai baht=24.7
1sgd to php peso =34.9

U do the maths:D

zmanz
02-09-2011, 01:31 AM
It's the reverse.in ac customer pay the barfine upfront but that's including the fee for the gal altogether & that's for LT.tip her makan or transpot fee in the morning or when she leaves.

In pattaya/bkk gogo u pay the bf 1st then neg the fee with the girl.

In ac the barfine including the girls fee usually 1500 in most bar$$$$$ tier girls which they call the 'spot light' are 3000peso.Highest tier girl which is the most expensive on feilds avenue (now also rename walking street) called the daddys girl at golden night which they do professional dance show price at 4000peso.

In pattaya most gogo barfine are 600-800baht st 1000-2000bht Lt 2000-3000bht.Or if they think u carrot quote u more.

Current 1sgd to Thai baht=24.7
1sgd to php peso =34.9

U do the maths:D

Ya I heard AC is cheaper but smaller and hotel more expensive. Hope next year I can plan a trip there:D

naemlo
02-09-2011, 03:22 AM
Anyone going Pattaya this weekend?? I am thinking of escaping to the beach if I can. :D

yinyang
02-09-2011, 09:02 AM
.. thinking of escaping to the beach if I can. :D
Or rather the bright neon lights? Unless you thinking of outlying areas, the main beach sucks.

dyelook
02-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Read from another forum. Share it here with no harm, just a note. Do not be so stupid to leave expensive stuffs openly in the hotel room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEqey5bL00&feature=player_embedded#!

leaving pure cash in full view is like leaving a fresh fish in front of a cat... now you see it, now you don't ;)

zmanz
02-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Sometime I find the cleaners from guesthouse are more honest. There's this post from another forum that the person forgot to lock his safe when he goes out.

In the safe there was £1500 and 75000 baht. When the person came back he kenna told off by the cleaner for leaving the safe open like that. There was no money missing from the safe.

But ya, one should never leave any valuable outside. Even laptop/handphone must be careful. The first time your BF didn't take, doesn't mean the same BF won't take tthe next time.

jeeb
02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Anyone going Pattaya this weekend?? I am thinking of escaping to the beach if I can. :D

Me me, reaching patts in the aftrnoon (sat 3/9)...lets go gulp gulp :D

naemlo
02-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Me me, reaching patts in the aftrnoon (sat 3/9)...lets go gulp gulp :D

oic, u have my mobile right???

jeeb
02-09-2011, 06:38 PM
oic, u have my mobile right???

Nope, PM me ok, thanks

leaseoflife
02-09-2011, 10:37 PM
It is time to explore LK. Did once in beer bars. An experience of my life time

Ya... this time must try this one out. Too bad that day we both are too lazy to venture there after WS :D Let's hit there first before WS next trip. how?? :D

This is the first time I hear pay upfront for service first, like that you are at their mercy. I would avoid these two places for my next visit, thanks for the info

Got... mamasan at Alcatraz wanted me to pay the LT first, but I was not willing. And Bro Naemlo also tell her so. So, agreed for me to pay for LT after deed. So, I think it is whether we allow the small head to take over or not... :D

4 more weeks... Here I CUM again....and No, I am NOT drinking alcohol with cough syrup this time round. :rolleyes:

leaseoflife
02-09-2011, 10:46 PM

No more "golfing"??? :D Now, you are into "fishing"????? 555

naemlo
02-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Let's hit there first before WS next trip. how??

Roger but promise dun knock out :D Else next day, u super desperate n horny. Every gers also chio... :D

No more "golfing"??? :D Now, you are into "fishing"????? 555

Cannot cannot, still go Pattaya, golfing. Pattaya golf course is better than BKK :eek:

etct88
03-09-2011, 02:19 AM

going to Poipet, to look see look see...............:D

naemlo
03-09-2011, 02:21 AM
going to Poipet, to look see look see...............:D

Good boy, look see only. I am going Nong Khai soon.... Want to join me for Laos gers. :D

Rub&Buah
03-09-2011, 06:27 AM
4 more weeks... Here I CUM again....and No, I am NOT drinking alcohol with cough syrup this time round. :rolleyes:

This time round drink alcohol with puying nam lai sure more high than the cough syrup:D

Ultraone
03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Ya... this time must try this one out. Too bad that day we both are too lazy to venture there after WS :D Let's hit there first before WS next trip. how?? :D

Got... mamasan at Alcatraz wanted me to pay the LT first, but I was not willing. And Bro Naemlo also tell her so. So, agreed for me to pay for LT after deed. So, I think it is whether we allow the small head to take over or not... :D

Hmm.. never before ask to pay upfront in the agg in bangkok except for apnam place nor in any other place in Thailand. Guess its confined to a few agg in Pattaya and hope this does not catch on with other agg. Since I am staying at Areca lodge for my next visit, I will explore the BB at LK metro and skip the agg

zmanz
03-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Hmm.. never before ask to pay upfront in the agg in bangkok except for apnam place nor in any other place in Thailand. Guess its confined to a few agg in Pattaya and hope this does not catch on with other agg. Since I am staying at Areca lodge for my next visit, I will explore the BB at LK metro and skip the agg

agg don't skip;) LK Metro have a few agogo also, the office group (Office, Mash, Submarine) seems to be making good effort to get customer. There's even a report of the owner giving a BF refund after one of the girl did a no-show in an arangement. Try doing that in some WS agg, and you may find that all they'll do is give the girl some scolding and maybe get a free drink:rolleyes:

Anyway, agogo is always gd to go see see look look. Enjoy some company;) Also don't only rely on LK BB, there are BB on Soi Diana too and those on 2nd road:D

Edit: Hope you'll have fun on your 1st trip

ahtecklim
03-09-2011, 05:59 PM

gogos are the main attraction of Walking Street and as like zmanz said , its a tourist thing to do. I still go WS but not as often as before. Its nice to go window shopping but before you buy , look at the price tag. :p

Except for the 'supers' , I've not heard of anyother place that ask for money first. However , Happy , Bacara , Peppermint , Whats Up are some of the chaitou places. :)

Hidden gems depends on your preferences and timng. Many times depends on luck as the fun girls may be out when you enter the bar. Just go with the flow ...... have the mai pen lai attitude....... and have fun

ahtecklim
03-09-2011, 06:01 PM
its meetup time again! 5555 I will be on walking street 730-8pm Wednesday 14th Sept. PM me for location and drop by if you want to buy me a drink! :D

Garbage
03-09-2011, 08:41 PM
its meetup time again! 5555 I will be on walking street 730-8pm Wednesday 14th Sept. PM me for location and drop by if you want to buy me a drink! :D

Haha... I'll reach there on Sep 15.. Who wanna buy me a drink ? :rolleyes:

rubygzayas
03-09-2011, 08:54 PM
great writing skill i really impress with you.

Sabai_Sabai
04-09-2011, 12:44 PM
I agree with u on the " never tell them that u r on short holiday".
Now I recall, most gals or hostess will ask u how many days u staying.
haha...I shd hv told them i have 3 more days, instead of telling them this is my last night in patt.

Last time I wanted to LT a super stunner in peppermint, even at 3k, and she asked how long I stay and I said 5 days, then she said she only willing to go ST, so better tell them 2 weeks or 1 month, because some farangs stay for months and will LT them for really long period like 1 to 2 months, so those super stunners do not want to waste time on short stayers.

Exactly! And don't be shy to bargain, and I always do that, from 3k down to 2k and sometimes 1.5k, but be resonable lah, like weekdays and late night is a good time for bargains, nevertheless, it is still a good try. Just ask them rot dai mai? (can discount), peng mak mak, rot eek dai mai? And in the world of negotiations, do not offer a price but let them name it first, and then you will counter offer or ask them to reduce further. same with buying car or house. The problem with a lot of people is the face, they think bargain lose face, so cannot help much.

Sabai_Sabai
04-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Btw, I was at alcazar and was approached by the waitress. She chit chat with me and after that brought 2 ladies to sit with me. They were already sitting next to me before I realized. How to reject friendily in this case? of course I kana LDs not long later.. Ha.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you do not want to buy them lady drink, just jokingly tell them mai me dang, and if they still stick around like bees, then just go to toilet, (don't excuse youself), and most of the time, they will be gone. But if amazingly they still stick around, just ignore them and enjoy, their sixth sense will tell them to leave.

Sabai_Sabai
04-09-2011, 01:21 PM

Well, if you do not want to buy them lady drink, just jokingly tell them mai me dang, and if they still stick around like bees, then just go to toilet, (don't excuse youself), and most of the time, they will be gone. But if amazingly they still stick around, just ignore them and enjoy, their sixth sense will tell them to leave.[/QUOTE]

Garbage
04-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Actually no need to just leave for the toilet, make them abit paiseh & lose face.. Not really good... Just politely reject them and they will move on liao.. :cool:

zmanz
04-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Actually no need to just leave for the toilet, make them abit paiseh & lose face.. Not really good... Just politely reject them and they will move on liao.. :cool:

The last time I asked one of them to that I like to be alone, she gives me a long face and stand near me. Every few minute shake my drink checking if I'd finished my drink. Kinda a bad vibe. I just checkbin and leave:mad: Just my luck maybe.

Garbage
04-09-2011, 08:17 PM
The last time I asked one of them to that I like to be alone, she gives me a long face and stand near me. Every few minute shake my drink checking if I'd finished my drink. Kinda a bad vibe. I just checkbin and leave:mad: Just my luck maybe.

Hahaha... maybe that day you suay lor... or she just wanna annoy you... :(

sohbuckkong
04-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi, from thailand, can anyone tell me how to send cheap sms to singapore.
Thanks

zmanz
04-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Thanks

I use skype :D There are cheaper options, just lazy to look

zmanz
04-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Hahaha... maybe that day you suay lor... or she just wanna annoy you... :(

Ya, I always suay in Pattaya:p So suay that it's starting to be amazing. Just when I thought the suayness can't get worst it surprise me:eek:

Garbage
04-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Maybe it's time for some Soapy to clean away your suayness :cool:

zmanz
05-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Maybe it's time for some Soapy to clean away your suayness :cool:

lol soapy in pattaya will only increase it. I need find a lady that can squirt holy water to cleanse:p

naemlo
05-09-2011, 02:50 AM
Thanks

There a lot.... sunpage, pfingo, hoiio and so on... how many sms u gonna send??? If a few then no need to bother abt it. Just send directly.

yinyang
05-09-2011, 08:45 AM
from thailand, can anyone tell me how to send cheap sms to singapore.Thanks
Think you won't break the bank if you just go buy local thai sim card. Voice calls are also cheaper than roaming double whammy Sg/Thai network.

Unless you doing some mass broadcast, maybe there's another techno answer

naemlo
05-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Unless you doing some mass broadcast, maybe there's another techno answer

Ya I have the solution for this.

sohbuckkong
05-09-2011, 02:45 PM
There a lot.... sunpage, pfingo, hoiio and so on... how many sms u gonna send??? If a few then no need to bother abt it. Just send directly.
Thanks everybody for d help. Its actually for my thai gf to sms me. She told me that in thailand, it cost her about sg$1 per sms to sent to spore.
So can she use her thai line with sunpage. Tks.

naemlo
05-09-2011, 03:41 PM

I thought u want to do mobile advertising by board casting sms :D which I have the solution.

I will recommend Hoiio but she will need data connection to send sms. Per sms is 0.088 sgd. U can help her sub to the service and top up the credit for her. She can sms to u anywhere with GRPS, 3G or Wifi in Thailand or any part of the world. She will need to install an app in her mobile which must support java, ios, android or blackberry.

I am using hoiio for voice n sms service.

luckylurker
05-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Sound advice given with experience! Must have plenty of pooyings smsing you when you out of town. :-)

ahtecklim
05-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks everybody for d help. Its actually for my thai gf to sms me. She told me that in thailand, it cost her about sg$1 per sms to sent to spore.

Before she told you that sms are that expensive to contact you , did she ask for an increase in your monthly allowance?

I smell a rat and she's just being a fisherman.......

ChaYen
05-09-2011, 08:08 PM
On my True post-paid line, it costs upwards of SGD$0.50 per SMS to SG. :(

sohbuckkong
06-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Before she told you that sms are that expensive to contact you , did she ask for an increase in your monthly allowance?
:cool:
I smell a rat and she's just being a fisherman.......

I was lucky that so far my thai gf have not ask me for anything.

Rub&Buah
06-09-2011, 01:17 AM

The sea is always calm before the storm:D

ahtecklim
06-09-2011, 12:35 PM

Let the games begin..................:p

Yokosi
07-09-2011, 05:59 AM

:confused:

The sea is always calm before the storm:D

Tropical storm, then, a force 4 hurricane.

Let the games begin..................:p

555+.

Had 4 Thai girl friends, 2 in Narathiwat, 2 in Bangkok and all in the end were so jealous and asked for gold medals with 10 carat diamonds stuck to the medal , and showed angry, sad faces. Please take their angry , sad faces and shoved it up their arses !!!. Its now Find one, Fuck one, Fuck off for me.

Ultraone
07-09-2011, 04:20 PM
gogos are the main attraction of Walking Street and as like zmanz said , its a tourist thing to do. I still go WS but not as often as before. Its nice to go window shopping but before you buy , look at the price tag. :p

Except for the 'supers' , I've not heard of anyother place that ask for money first. However , Happy , Bacara , Peppermint , Whats Up are some of the chaitou places. :)

Hidden gems depends on your preferences and timng. Many times depends on luck as the fun girls may be out when you enter the bar. Just go with the flow ...... have the mai pen lai attitude....... and have fun

Thanks Bro ahtecklim and Zmanz for your advice. It's been a few years since I last visited Pattaya and will drop by agg to have a look and visit BB at LK Metro and Soi Diana. As always, I enjoy myself whenever I am in Thailand:D

zmanz
07-09-2011, 05:09 PM
As always, I enjoy myself whenever I am in Thailand:D

Hope you'll write a FR after your trip:p So when will you be there?

Ultraone
07-09-2011, 06:00 PM

Hope you'll write a FR after your trip:p So when will you be there?

Next week:D

Garbage
07-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Next week:D

I'll be there next week too :cool:

Yokosi
07-09-2011, 06:43 PM
I will be there next week too.;)

naemlo
07-09-2011, 06:55 PM

Wow seem like I might make a trip there too. :D

Yokosi
07-09-2011, 07:00 PM

Bro naemlo,

Not weekends, lah. My trip in Pattaya will be in the middle of next week. And not on holiday as i will be working there from morning to evening. Only free during the night.

zmanz
07-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Next week so happening:D Me at phuket, only end month in pattaya:p

Garbage
07-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Bro naemlo,

Not weekends, lah. My trip in Pattaya will be in the middle of next week. And not on holiday as i will be working there from morning to evening. Only free during the night.

That's the most sexciting part of the day :p

etct88
08-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Next week

I'll be there next week too :cool:

I still around, did my passport renewal at Poipet.....:p

BlueDragon193
08-09-2011, 11:33 AM

Me too but very busy working from evening to morning and only free during the daytime.:D:) Sabai dee mai.

ahtecklim
08-09-2011, 11:55 AM

bump! :D :p

Yokosi
08-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Me too but very busy working from evening to morning and only free during the daytime.:D:) Sabai dee mai.

Phom mai sabai !.

A lot of shitty work to finish !.

Got money , also no book lady in Singapore ( very expensive, loh ! ). So just got a bit high with beer with some members and kacau the Thais and Viets , especially in the pubs in Orchard Towers last night !.

Ultraone
08-09-2011, 09:46 PM

Looks like we can meet up:D I be there 13-14 Sep and depart to BKK on 15 Sep. I also free at night only, daytime struggling at the golf course after heavy putting at 19 hole at night time golf:D

etct88
08-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Looks like we can meet up:D I be there 13-14 Sep and depart to BKK on 15 Sep. I also free at night only, daytime struggling at the golf course after heavy putting at 19 hole at night time golf:D

Pretty tight! Busy on 13, 14 and 15. Most likely leave on 15 afternoon, or early morning of 16. Extended stay only till 17. Got only 14 days pass, as I drove in.:o

Jackboy
11-09-2011, 12:56 PM
It's been raining heavily since last night. Walking street has become swimming street. Most of the areas are heavily flooded especially
Soi diana and LK area. The water level has reached almost chest high. Stay away from Pattaya for this weekend. Unless you want to be stuck in the hotel like me.

Garbage
11-09-2011, 01:57 PM
It's been raining heavily since last night. Walking street has become swimming street. Most of the areas are heavily flooded especially
Soi diana and LK area. The water level has reached almost chest high. Stay away from Pattaya for this weekend. Unless you want to be stuck in the hotel like me.

WTF!!! I'll be there this thursday..

BlueDragon193
11-09-2011, 03:13 PM

Lucky for me.

Don't forget to bring your life jacket along.:D

TonyCheong
11-09-2011, 03:57 PM

You champion liao loh. Drive from Singapore to Cambodia.

In the beginning you drove from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Then to Penang. Then slowly go northwards to Danok/Hatyai. Then after that Bangkok and Chiangmai.

I'm looking at the magic crystal ball now. I can see your future conquest is to drive all the way to Vietnam then into China (to visit me in CP). Then all the way to Russia! :eek: :p

Yokosi
11-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Soi diana and LK area. The water level has reached almost chest high. Stay away from Pattaya for this weekend.

Lucky for me.

Flood or no flood, i have to be there in the next few days on Wed and Thurs !.

Swimming street aka Walking Street is okay as long as the agogos are open for business. Maybe cheaper ST and LT rates ????.

Life jacket, me never bring, umbrella i brought along ( share umbrella with puying is good, loh ).

Garbage
11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Lucky for me.

Life jacket prepared :p

Rub&Buah
11-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Flood or no flood, i have to be there in the next few days on Wed and Thurs.

Swimming street aka Walking Street is okay as long as the agogos are open for business. Maybe cheaper ST and LT rates ????.

Slow business=price mark up to make up for loss in Thai logic??

Maybe the gal stay longer in your room if stuck by rain,enjoy bro:p

norice
12-09-2011, 12:15 AM
R&B,

Currently flooding is really bad, my friends can't get out of their hotel due to knee deep water.

Ultraone
12-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Flood or no flood, i have to be there in the next few days on Wed and Thurs !.

Life jacket, me never bring, umbrella i brought along ( share umbrella with puying is good, loh ).

I be there on Tuesday and staying at Soi Diana Inn and golfing at Lam Chabang and St Andrews, looks like have to bring my swimming trunks instaed of golf clubs:( Better advance book Devil's den girls else PCC at hotel rm;) Bros over there can provide daily weather report for the next few days:cool:

etct88
12-09-2011, 01:40 AM
You champion liao loh. Drive from Singapore to Cambodia.

In the beginning you drove from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Then to Penang. Then slowly go northwards to Danok/Hatyai. Then after that Bangkok and Chiangmai.

I'm looking at the magic crystal ball now. I can see your future conquest is to drive all the way to Vietnam then into China (to visit me in CP). Then all the way to Russia! :eek: :p

Cannot drive into Cambodia! Super duper lay chay!

According to the police officer at the border, he said, no more foreign cars into Cambodia!

So, it will be pretty difficult to drive to see you in CP, la......:D

Rub&Buah
12-09-2011, 02:34 AM
R&B,

Currently flooding is really bad, my friends can't get out of their hotel due to knee deep water.

Yeah I had stayed in pattaya in sep/oct in the past and it's the most rainy months.once it rain heavily non stop for 4days and total can't move around.the soi honey/buakaw chaiyapoon is few of the worst in pattaya and 3rd road leads to club noir really bad traffic till they total close the road due to high level flood.

ahtecklim
12-09-2011, 08:49 AM

55555 songkran come early!

Its a good time to seperate the men from the boys........ :D

TonyCheong
12-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Cannot drive into Cambodia! Super duper lay chay!

According to the police officer at the border, he said, no more foreign cars into Cambodia!

So, it will be pretty difficult to drive to see you in CP, la......

That's not a good excuse. You can enter Myanmar, Laos or Vietnam (if possible) via Thailand. Then enter China. Cannot meh? :rolleyes: :p

It'd be a first and a record to see a Singapore plate car in CP! :eek: :D

Oh I forgot. I think only Hong Kong and Macau cars with dual plates can enter China.

BlueDragon193
12-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Flood in Pattaya...U need a Sampan Taxi row by two pretty syt to go around as most of baht bus is out service.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/nationphoto/show.php?id=1&pid=11421

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/09/12/national/Flood-woes-spread-to-Pattaya;-evacuations-in-Krabi-30165006.html

Take care.

Garbage
12-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Just chatted with a friend in Pattaya... It's fine now...

Yokosi
12-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Flood in Pattaya...U need a Sampan Taxi row by two pretty syt to go around as most of baht bus is out service.

Just chatted with a friend in Pattaya... It's fine now...

Today, my two new customers in Central Pattaya confirmed that there is no great flooding there now. :) and :D

Jackboy
12-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Yes.I am still in patts. The flood has gone. Let's hope it will not rain so heavily like Saturday night.

Ultraone
13-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Today, my two new customers in Central Pattaya confirmed that there is no great flooding there now. :) and :D

Yes.I am still in patts. The flood has gone. Let's hope it will not rain so heavily like Saturday night.

Spoke to my golf co-ordinator this afternoon, also say no more flooding. Pattaya 2morrow here I cum:D

naemlo
15-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Below might help those who r virgin in Pattaya. It is safe and sure proof to get a bonk. If you still can't get a ger in Pattaya then use your faithful left or right hand.

1. Beer Garden

Bonk is about 700 -1500 THB for ST, 1000-2000THB for LT, barfine abt 500-1000 THB

Beer about 80-150 THB.

Location, 6, 8, 10, 13, WS, LK.

2. Agogo starts at about 9pm and closes at about 2am. Most gers speak a bit of English.

Bonk is 1000-1500 THB for ST and 2000-3000 for LT. Barfine abt 600-1000.

Beer abt 100-150 THB.

Location, WS and LK

3. Most disco start at about 9 pm. Crowds start about 11pm and closes at abt 3am.

Bonk is 1000-2000THB ST and 1500-3000 LT
ONS is free
A bottle of Black Label about 1500-2000THB. Mixture abt 50THB

Location, Insomia, Hollywood

In Thailand, most hotels dun allow Thai ger to stay overnight with a foreign man in the hotel room. Recommend you check with Tim from ThaiHotelDiscounts.com

Will amend or add more details as time goes by, while I try to explore other location.

Yokosi
15-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Finished my work at 8.30pm. A quick shower and i walked to Walking Street.

The road was full of people, chinese tour groups, indians, middle eastern fellows, farangs. So i decided to try the left side of the street then the right side of it.

The first agogo was Alcatraz ( wrong spelling ). Beer per bottle was Thb 135. In their usual prison uniforms. The wardens in black, the prisoners in black and white. A few were naked. Two good lookers with nice melons. Eye contact can be made here.

A hostress came to me and asked me where i came from. She said i am from Japan, Korea,Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and never mentioned any farang country. Okay, i lied to her and said i am a tourist and went to Jakarta, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangkok and now in Pattaya and will be in Myamnar later. And that i am Micheal and is a Canadian Chinese from Toronto. And explained a few things about winter, exotic shows in Toronto to her. She saw my SGD, Vietnam Dongs,Indonesian Rupiahs that i showed her And she swallowed all this crap wholefully. No need to tell the truth to any agogo lady. Went into Fahrenheit and left. Nothing much inisde here.

Next stop was The Sea in Soi Diamond. I did not try Super Agogo 1 which was next to The Sea as i went inside during last trip. Okay, got a few ladies that looked okay and again they swallowed all the crap i told them. Nice, small place, not crowded and had a few draft beers here, price was Thb55 per draft beer. Met Miao, Nadia,the young mamasan plus a few other better lookers.The dinos.......i am not interested in them.

Skipped Super Baby as i went in during my last trip. Went to Heavens Above and left. Lousy girls inside. Went into Super Girl and had a bottle of Chang beer. A few lookers here, especially the syt in the jacuzzi.

Left and went into Caurosel ( wrong spelling ) and i had another beer. Girls were so so only but rubba rubba sure can. But i was alone and it was crowded here. Be careful here because that they have 2 ladies and one was the hitman and her rifle carrier was carrying a tray 2 or 3 tequilas. The 2 ladies would hit everyone with ladies and ask the customers to buy the tequilas. They never came to me as i was in a corner.

Next stop was across the other side, the right side of walking Street, went into Living Dolls, Muis , Peppermint plus a few others and stayed in Roxy and rabba rabba and french kiss kiss kiss a few ladies. And later went into SEXY AIRPORT which i now ban for life.

How you like it if you got your own beer thrown onto your face ?. Pity it was not cunt juice from a syt ...........me dreaming !. I would love this cunt juice on my face !.

Read my report in thread, Dedicated to Bangkok's Agogo section.

Went back to The Sea, me looked damn angry and almost all the ladies tried to comfort me when i told them about the incident in Sexy Airport.

Never step into Super Agogo 1, Secrets, Angelwitch, The Cavern as me have been there during my last trip.

Today, may try out Happy, Misty, Shark and Baccara.

BlueDragon193
15-09-2011, 03:09 PM

The road was full of people, chinese tour groups, indians, middle eastern fellows, farangs. So i decided to try the left side of the street then the right side of it.

The first agogo was Alcatraz ( wrong spelling ). Beer per bottle was Thb 135. In their usual prison uniforms. The wardens in black, the prisoners in black and white. A few were naked. Two good lookers with nice melons. Eye contact can be made here.

A hostress came to me and asked me where i came from. She said i am from Japan, Korea,Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and never mentioned any farang country. Okay, i lied to her and said i am a tourist and went to Jakarta, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bangkok and now in Pattaya and will be in Myamnar later. And that i am Micheal and is a Canadian Chinese from Toronto. And explained a few things about winter, exotic shows in Toronto to her. She saw my SGD, Vietnam Dongs,Indonesian Rupiahs that i showed her And she swallowed all this crap wholefully. No need to tell the truth to any agogo lady. Went into Fahrenheit and left. Nothing much inisde here.

Next stop was The Sea in Soi Diamond. I did not try Super Agogo 1 which was next to The Sea as i went inside during last trip. Okay, got a few ladies that looked okay and again they swallowed all the crap i told them. Nice, small place, not crowded and had a few draft beers here, price was Thb55 per draft beer. Met Miao, Nadia,the young mamasan plus a few other better lookers.The dinos.......i am not interested in them.

Skipped Super Baby as i went in during my last trip. Went to Heavens Above and left. Lousy girls inside. Went into Super Girl and had a bottle of Chang beer. A few lookers here, especially the syt in the jacuzzi.

Left and went into Caurosel ( wrong spelling ) and i had another beer. Girls were so so only but rubba rubba sure can. But i was alone and it was crowded here. Be careful here because that they have 2 ladies and one was the hitman and her rifle carrier was carrying a tray 2 or 3 tequilas. The 2 ladies would hit everyone with ladies and ask the customers to buy the tequilas. They never came to me as i was in a corner.

Next stop was across the other side, the right side of walking Street, went into Living Dolls, Muis , Peppermint plus a few others and stayed in Roxy and rabba rabba and french kiss kiss kiss a few ladies. And later went into SEXY AIRPORT which i now ban for life.

How you like it if you got your own beer thrown onto your face ?. Pity it was not cunt juice from a syt ...........me dreaming !. I would love this cunt juice on my face !.

Went back to The Sea, me looked damn angry and almost all the ladies tried to comfort me when i told them about the incident in Sexy Airport.

Never step into Super Agogo 1, Secrets, Angelwitch, The Cavern as me have been there during my last trip.

Don't forget to give them your so called "Money Gallant".:D

zmanz
15-09-2011, 05:01 PM
1. Beer Garden

Bonk is about 700 -1500 THB for ST, 1000-2000THB for LT, barfine abt 500-1000 THB

Beer about 80-150 THB.

Location, 6, 8, 10, 13, WS, LK.

Thanks for taking the effort :) Beer garden you mean beer bars? Standard BF should be 300-500 normally. 500 already consider carrot price, unless it's those on WS. 1000 BF for BB I can only think of dancers.

location can include DS (Drinking street), Naklua, 2nd Road, Soi 2.

AGG location includes soi 2, 7, 8. I recall 13 also have TQ.

Can refer here http://www.pattayagogos.com/

For gf hotels refer to http://www.pattayaone.com/

zmanz
15-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Bros, those who stopped by Champagne on LK Metro can try nego 1.5k LT. There're a couple of recent reports on another forum that they are taking ladies LT for 1.5k

The manager of Mash mentioned he had printed out of the average 1.5k LT price and pasted it for the ladies as guide. So maybe can try 1.5k LT for most agg on LK Metro:D

Try not to overpay, if you need to spend, take 2 ladies with WS prices:p

CaptainNelson
15-09-2011, 09:49 PM
I've been seeing this girl, I liked.
She accept in her apartment near Miracle suite hotel
Girl is really busty and trying to do her best to please:)

Girl-lover
15-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Whao, u reali can explore a lot of pubs in such a short time huh.......

When is ur flight back?

naemlo
16-09-2011, 12:24 AM
1 hours: 300 EUR her pussy from gold?

i can take 10 tai girls for such money

i want to come to Pattaya this days and looking for white meat there

anyone tried before?
share please i am interesting

U a bit of siao siao, wire not right.... 1 post mentioned expensive, another post u wanted to try it. Why will u travel all the way to Pattaya to try an ang mo? Thai ger pussy not appealing enough? It is like Eskimo going all the way to Sahara to buy ice. :rolleyes:

What did u mean by "she accept in her apartment"? BTW what is your post about? A busty ger only?? :confused:

zmanz
16-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Those bros staying near flood area careful hor.

29 escaped crocs caught in Pattaya
http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/256693/29-escaped-crocodiles-caught-in-pattaya

jalanampang
18-09-2011, 12:43 PM
what about russian in pattaya? Kazakhstan uzbekistan there i know.

Ultraone
18-09-2011, 11:32 PM

Wah Bro you sure cover lots of ground in one night. Sorry unable to meet up with you, finish our golf game late and then have late dinner. Just went to walking street after dinner and pop into Super Baby. Yeah I say I would avoid going there as need to pay first before play but my friends want to go in. Got quite a few chio young girls especially the few who are doing the shower. Not very crowded and the japanese who are there just sit around and stare with their mouth open. Saw a sweet young thing sitting at a corner, wink at her to come over for a chat. She got mix blood heritage, father Italian and mother thai. As was tired from golf and since got some chemistry through chatting, decided to bar fine her. Pay bar fine 600baht and ST 2000baht. Went to short time room nearby for 350 baht.

Strip to birthday suit and she got the smallest waist I have seen about 24in with two nice size B+ cup. Have shower together and then start with frenching,blowing and 69.She cum during e 69. Switch to missionary and have to go slow as mine is too big for her tight pussy. After a few strokes for her to get use to my dick, switch to full throttle and release my teenage tadpoles (quite some time did not disharge, tadpoles almost mature into frogs:eek:). Told her I wan second rd as I my first load was quick release.She say can but must pay extra.

Rest for 15 mins and she say my nong chai still sleeping. Told her to wake him up. She blow for a while and say still sleeping, how (I also worry how come still sleeping, too much energy expended in golf??) Told her to continue blowing while I just relax and enjoy her licking and sucking and try not to focus getting hard. Luckily a few minutes later nong chai fully awake and enjoy a relaxing second rd. Finish, wash up and give her extra 300 bahts.She happy with it and me left sextisfy. Her name Sara, something like that for bros who are interested. Next night try soi LK Metro bars...

Ultraone
18-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Sorry, 2000 baht with bar fine included (some bargaining), confuse with bangkok agogo

jalanampang
19-09-2011, 01:08 PM

give me contact pleeease:rolleyes:

midvalley
19-09-2011, 01:15 PM

what is a link bro?i want to try her

midvalley
19-09-2011, 01:16 PM
i am going to pattaya in november and looking for nice bobs http://www.asianescorts.com/escort/MarinaThai-405?from=regular_list who try her give me info please :rolleyes:

midvalley
19-09-2011, 01:18 PM
what about that one http://www.asianescorts.com/escort/Angelxxx-164?from=regular_list

ahtecklim
19-09-2011, 06:07 PM
i am going to pattaya in november and looking for nice bobs http://www.asianescorts.com/escort/MarinaThai-405?from=regular_list who try her give me info please :rolleyes:

I think you can find a Bob on Beach Road. In fact he/she can also be James or Tommy if you are willing to pay him/her the correct amount.

naemlo
19-09-2011, 06:14 PM
I think you can find a Bob on Beach Road. In fact he/she can also be James or Tommy if you are willing to pay him/her the correct amount.

He kan bo liao... adding count to his total posting. :D

zmanz
19-09-2011, 07:24 PM
He kan bo liao... adding count to his total posting. :D

no la, he more like ah sam's apprentice:eek:

nokia65
19-09-2011, 09:23 PM

yes bro go where and can find a Bob on Beach Road-many many.and more cheap

nokia65
19-09-2011, 09:25 PM

give me contact plese too.i am horny

nokia65
20-09-2011, 12:37 PM

i found 2 girls in pattaya want to try them http://mermaids.tv/Main/girl/227 and http://mermaids.tv/Main/girl/226 i like red hair girl,they are sexy

Yokosi
22-09-2011, 09:32 AM
what about russian in pattaya? Kazakhstan uzbekistan there i know.

Why need to go to Pattaya to look for Russians ?. Pattaya is so far away, better if you go to near Westin Hotel, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok.

Got a very big size white lady there, tall, all dressed up in tight fitting clothes with big boops, blonde, sexy lips with heavy make up, with big hands, hairy legs that was shaved and rather muscular.

Even the Thai puchais were utterly astonished when they saw this white FL.:D

BlueDragon193
22-09-2011, 10:49 AM
Why need to go to Pattaya to look for Russians ?. Pattaya is so far away, better if you go to near Westin Hotel, Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok.

Got a very big size white lady there, tall, all dressed up in tight fitting clothes with big boops, blonde, sexy lips with heavy make up, with big hands, hairy legs that was shaved and rather muscular.

I thought you MIA after the bar incident.:D

etct88
22-09-2011, 12:09 PM
I thought you MIA after the bar incident.:D

more like ... "the bar MIA after you incident......":D

jalanampang
22-09-2011, 03:22 PM

Very simple Cause i dont like to stay long BKK)

nokia65
22-09-2011, 04:57 PM

why you not like BKK?many places to cheong

Yokosi
23-09-2011, 05:37 PM
I thought you MIA after the bar incident.

MIA from LOS but worked in Sinkapore.

bro she russian?or which nationality?
i am interesting

Do not know if she is Russian but definately white "lady". :p;)

more like ... "the bar MIA after you incident......"

Sorry, was in Singapore after LOS. Too much work in this small dot, so did not call you.

Pity, you will miss the male white katoey. And that is why even Thai puchais were astonished when they saw her !!!. Hahaha !!!.

etct88
23-09-2011, 06:07 PM
Sorry, was in Singapore after LOS. Too much work in this small dot, so did not call you.

wah ha ha ha ha.... I just got back to this darkside 2 nights ago..... was in KL, solli hor, no call you... kit theng chang louy...:D:D

Ultraone
23-09-2011, 11:59 PM
When in Pattaya last week, went to this beer bar call club blu at the corner of Soi LK Metro. Got quite a few chio coytee dancers and the bar was quite big,aircond and nice environment. Draught beer was 55baht. Upstairs after u climb a swinging spiral stairs was a pool table and lounge seats. However environment not so cosy after a game of pool went back downstairs. Play the usual bar games and we graduated to play Jenga (u pull the tile and stack it up hopefully the whole stack doesn't fall). After a while we decided to play our version, use our mouth to stack the tiles. Haha got lots of viewing of lokang as the puiyings try to stack the tiles using their mouth. Loser drink half a mug of beer and dance at the window stage. End of night, puiyings pretty drunk with beer and tequila drinks (pure tequila not those water filled version in sillypore). Damage for drinks for 4 of us and 5 puiyings 3500baht.Cheap and fun, estimated would have cause us at least triple in Bangkok. Good place to chill and have some fun. Puiyings can be bar fine but we didn't as playing golf the next morning. Got one cool "Professor" looking hostess wearing specs with nice boobs. Will try to upped her next visit to Pattaya :)

ahtecklim
24-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Loser drink half a mug of beer and dance at the window stage.

55555 did you lose? And if you did , how was your dancing?

It is a nice place to chill. I got a girl there last trip that was fun and can talk and joke but too typical issan type so I passed for the nite :)

Ultraone
24-09-2011, 05:24 PM
55555 did you lose? And if you did , how was your dancing?

It is a nice place to chill. I got a girl there last trip that was fun and can talk and joke but too typical issan type so I passed for the nite :)

Not even once cause the girls all pretty drunk and cant hold the tiles steadily in their mouth:D Yup nice place to chill out.When I was there got a few young chio puiying and the hostess that's what it say on her tag (she is e assistance manager if the angmo boss not around) has e cool look and she drink very steady. She is e cool on e outside but very sporting & fun. Not young, 35 yrs old but nice body and got the "hot" teacher look. Think of her and her boobs, I steam liao:D Anyway b4 we left I was ask by one of e coyetee dancer to dance with her at e window stage and I give a performance that even e Angmo manager applause

hunter168
26-09-2011, 02:06 PM
hey bro, can you pls advicse which DD's girls are worth to try.
I will be in Pattaya 2 more weeks.. thanks.

Overnight is from 10pm to 6am. Most of DD girls are out to please, so they're willing to try most stuffs you see in AV. But if you are a seasoned, they may not be enough to give you a crazy night:rolleyes: A bit mechanical at time.

It's still worth trying though :)

On side note, there're some ex-DD girls at Saibai room. Heard Ning is there, she's very porpular when she was with DD. I had her once, and she's good in bed. She's those few DD ladies that actually enjoy sex with clients. Only thing, she's not much of a looker in real life (at least to me).

zmanz
26-09-2011, 02:22 PM
hey bro, can you pls advicse which DD's girls are worth to try.
I will be in Pattaya 2 more weeks.. thanks.

The good ones I'd tried before not working there anymore. The so-so ones that I'd tried working there, not worth recommending.

Holly, Guy, Luck all came recommended.

When I'm there this week, I MAY want to try Sarah or Cherie or Penny, but it's always hard to plan what you want to do in Patts. Sometime the girls are booked when you are there.

I MAY also want to try DS, BC, revisit drinking street, explore soi excite, try journey to buffalo again (I always get side track), Kinarree and the new gentleman club.

So many things can do, doubt I'll be able to cover in 10days. Can la, but won't be fun keeping to a rush schedule in Pattaya. I can stay in a place I like for a few hours just to relax and chill with the gals :D

I hope you have fun;)

BlueDragon193
26-09-2011, 04:01 PM
The good ones I'd tried before not working there anymore. The so-so ones that I'd tried working there, not worth recommending.

Holly, Guy, Luck all came recommended.

When I'm there this week, I MAY want to try Sarah or Cherie or Penny, but it's always hard to plan what you want to do in Patts. Sometime the girls are booked when you are there.

I MAY also want to try DS, BC, revisit drinking street, explore soi excite, try journey to buffalo again (I always get side track), Kinarree and the new gentleman club.

So many things can do, doubt I'll be able to cover in 10days. Can la, but won't be fun keeping to a rush schedule in Pattaya. I can stay in a place I like for a few hours just to relax and chill with the gals :D

I hope you have fun;)

Which dates you will be in Patt.?? Might drop by this weekend.

Garbage
26-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Back to Singapore liao... damn emo..

zmanz
26-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Which dates you will be in Patt.?? Might drop by this weekend.

10 days from Wed, not sure when will be free cause go there do teeth.

Here's something that made me pissed. I booked dentist@beach, Central Festival 1+ month ago. Dr Cherry says she'll booked Endodontist for my arrival date 7pm.

Then last Friday, I email to reconfirm just in case. End up suddenly she ask if 5pm is OK, I replied say I want dinner first, so want to stick to original booking time.

Now email me ask me can next day cause Endodontist need advance booking, there my 1+month ago booking is for what. Bloody hell, I ask her 1+month ago if can book 2pm, she said her Endodontist only can morning or after 7pm. Now say all day can.:mad:

Obviously she forgotten my booking and refused to admit it. I'll likely look for other dentist, there's no lack of good dental in Pattaya:rolleyes:

BlueDragon193
26-09-2011, 10:10 PM
10 days from Wed, not sure when will be free cause go there do teeth.

No problem as I'm there to relax.:D

Chok dee.

naemlo
26-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Obviously she forgotten my booking and refused to admit it.

Welcome to Thailand.... This is our culture. :D Jai yen yen

devilroy
27-09-2011, 12:10 AM
hi anyone tried Kitten Club or stay at the penthouse?

zmanz
27-09-2011, 12:52 AM

After I ignored to reply, she emailed said sorry and offer to give free cleaning and scaling if I agreed to her timing.:rolleyes:

zmanz
27-09-2011, 12:56 AM
hi anyone tried Kitten Club or stay at the penthouse?

Penthouse has mixed reviews, many are unhappy they write their own fake review & spam in the past. Some forums even put "penthouse" as a spamword.

Kitten club is together with passion club which is a LB agogo. Some reviewed Kitten having post-op LB. If it's your thing, then give it a try:p

devilroy
27-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Penthouse has mixed reviews, many are unhappy they write their own fake review & spam in the past. Some forums even put "penthouse" as a spamword.

Kitten club is together with passion club which is a LB agogo. Some reviewed Kitten having post-op LB. If it's your thing, then give it a try:p

wah tnks bro think i skip this place. so where should i visit if i wanna get better quality girls?

BlueDragon193
27-09-2011, 11:21 PM

Arjan, do you want to meet the gal that you mention before.??
She now working in Patt and will meet up once I'm there.:D
Later in Oct their group will perform in SG.

naemlo
27-09-2011, 11:35 PM
She now working in Patt and will meet up once I'm there.:D
Later in Oct their group will perform in SG.

Can ask her to come BKK? :D

BlueDragon193
27-09-2011, 11:55 PM

Just sit and wait long..long.:D

leaseoflife
28-09-2011, 12:01 AM

Tao kay, we are meeting on this Fri evening har? Or Sat har??

Wanna make time go Akane for a nice scrub scrub :D

naemlo
28-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Wanna make time go Akane for a nice scrub scrub :D

Fri evening dinner loh.

BlueDragon193
28-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Fri evening dinner loh.

At Huai Khwang night market.?? :D

leaseoflife
28-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Fri evening dinner loh.

Orh... u decide loh. U boss, I ka-kia :D Actually up to u lah, we are ok with Sat as well. U decide and let me know. I will call u when I am there. NBz, gotta wait for my KL boss for 2 hrs at the airport. Go suck thumb... :p

leaseoflife
28-09-2011, 12:11 AM
At Huai Khwang night market.?? :D

Oh, I thought it's "puyings" buffet table for some "exotic thai dish". No har?? Pai say....:o:D

BlueDragon193
28-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Oh, I thought it's "puyings" buffet table for some "exotic thai dish". No har?? Pai say....:o:D

Specail dinner with a lot of sushi on her naked body.;)

Btw am I invited to the dinner.??

BlueDragon193
28-09-2011, 10:12 AM

She the one I will be meeting and will her photo refresh your memory.:D

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/KhunBlueDragon/Fuji1.jpg

naemlo
28-09-2011, 03:22 PM
She the one I will be meeting and will her photo refresh your memory.:D
[/IMG]

U like to raise my flag. :D

BlueDragon193
28-09-2011, 03:48 PM
U like to raise my flag. :D

Ok, I will get the gals to waive the flag and singing "stand up for singapore".:D
Is that good enough...

naemlo
28-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Ok, I will get the gals to waive the flag and singing "stand up for singapore".:D
Is that good enough...

U r always soooooooo gooooooood to me.

etct88
28-09-2011, 09:34 PM
U r always soooooooo gooooooood to me.

you careful looooooooo.......:p

naemlo
28-09-2011, 09:58 PM
you careful looooooooo.......:p

Thank the you loooooo

BlueDragon193
28-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Thank the you loooooo

Don't spend too long in loooooooooo.:D

BlueDragon193
04-10-2011, 01:12 AM
About to leave the hotel earlier when the damn heavy rain came and was stop from going out.:(

What I like about the Alcatraz go go bar is the pole dancing by a pro dancer.
A new owner took over the Fashion club at sai song soi 5 and renamed as Brassier club with live band and more than several coyote dancers & PR gals.

ahtecklim
04-10-2011, 12:13 PM
About to leave the hotel earlier when the damn heavy rain came and was stop from going out.:(

What I like about the Alcatraz go go bar is the pole dancing by a pro dancer.
A new owner took over the Fashion club at sai song soi 5 and renamed as Brassier club with live band and more than several coyote dancers & PR gals.

Pro dance means higher prices. If thats you kind of bar , you can try the Moon too. I've been quoted 1000B just barfine! But I thinks its coz the club wants to keep the girl dancing and customers drooling and drinking.

BlueDragon193
04-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Pro dance means higher prices. If thats you kind of bar , you can try the Moon too. I've been quoted 1000B just barfine! But I thinks its coz the club wants to keep the girl dancing and customers drooling and drinking.

No, I only have 1 drink while watching the pole dancing but didn't stay long as I was waiting to meet a gal later. It was the same dancer that performed in ex fashion club and there a video of her in youtube. Might drop in to Moon bar tonight.

Last night, the nagging promoter that we know in Tiger bar spoil my mood with her repeated complain of her butterfly boyfriend and two months mia.:(: Just finished my drink and walk off and meet up my gal and her friends at Hollywaood disco.

Btw...how was your last trip.?

ahtecklim
05-10-2011, 12:19 PM
same same lah. Pattaya to me is now a retreat. Still can find fresh and new places but I still prefer the laid back atmosphere of Soi Baukow/2nd road area rather than Walking street.

But cant complain la , better than having no choice like in Singapore. Went to a chinatown thai disco (call Red Rock i think) and ladydrinks were SGD12 minimum and nearly zero chance to take her out for anything less than a few hundred SDGD!

BlueDragon193
05-10-2011, 04:38 PM
same same lah. Pattaya to me is now a retreat. Still can find fresh and new places but I still prefer the laid back atmosphere of Soi Baukow/2nd road area rather than Walking street.

But cant complain la , better than having no choice like in Singapore. Went to a chinatown thai disco (call Red Rock i think) and ladydrinks were SGD12 minimum and nearly zero chance to take her out for anything less than a few hundred SDGD!

Same as me I just walk around in the evening in all those places, like sightseeing tourist.:D

They already earn more than enough money from ladydrinks from carrot head customers.

Now, back to Bangkok for overnight stayed.

hunter168
11-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Can somebody advise is Pattaya got floods or not?? Weather conditions??

Garbage
16-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Can somebody advise is Pattaya got floods or not?? Weather conditions??

My girl staying in Pattaya told me that no flood, just raining..

leaseoflife
16-10-2011, 10:34 PM
My girl staying in Pattaya told me that no flood, just raining..

hmm... supply exceed demand... good time to cheong Patts. Too bad I am stuck in sillypore. KNS.. :mad:

thumbs
17-10-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm going this week!!!

Any Lao jiao can share about devils den?

Garbage
26-10-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm going this week!!!

Any Lao jiao can share about devils den?

One word.. "No regrets"... Just go for it..

Bebertov
26-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Just back to bkk from patts.. Nice place , nice weather , nice walking street n nice agogo .. :) nice disco.. Best part is things are relatively cheap over at patts... Thanks to a senior bro here who show me around when he's damn drunk... :) for a bachelor like me, it is best to camp over at patts first before coming to bkk cause of the flood...:)

naemlo
26-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Thanks to a senior bro here who show me around when he's damn drunk... :)

Who is this guy?

Bebertov
26-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Who is this guy?

Forget his name , either Tom , dick or Harry if I'm not wrong ...but for sure he's a damn horny guy but steady guy .. Wonder how many shots he managed despite the fact that he's damn damn drunk ...:)

naemlo
26-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Forget his name , either Tom , dick or Harry if I'm not wrong ...but for sure he's a damn horny guy but steady guy .. Wonder how many shots he managed despite the fact that he's damn damn drunk ...:)

U need a horny ger to make a drunk man horny. :D

ahtecklim
27-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Just back to bkk from patts.. Nice place , nice weather , nice walking street n nice agogo .. :) nice disco.. Best part is things are relatively cheap over at patts... Thanks to a senior bro here who show me around when he's damn drunk... :) for a bachelor like me, it is best to camp over at patts first before coming to bkk cause of the flood...:)

Walking street prices getting crazy , not Soi Cowboy standards yet but is moving towards that direction.

Pattaya no longer the quiet retreat anymore but the positive side is that there are more tourist orientated attractions like shopping centres , resturants etc

10 days! :p

KatoeyLover69
27-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 27 October 2011 :-

Mass exodus to Hua Hin and Pattaya

Bangkok residents fleeing the floods are fast filling up budget hotels in the resort towns of Hua Hin and Pattaya.

As the flood threat mounts, some families already sent their children and elderly members out of the city, said Risinee Sarikaputra, associate director for research and valuation with the property agency Knight Frank Thailand.

Cha-am and Hua Hin are popular as more city residents have second homes in these resorts than Pattaya.

While hotels in resort destinations are almost full, few expect a revenue windfall as most are slashing prices to help those affected by floods, and the spending power of Thais is lower than that of foreigners, said Ms Risinee.

The occupancy rates of luxury hotels have been stable but some have seen falling demand since international visitors have been cancelling bookings.

Hotels with the highest occupancy rates are economy and budget properties charging 1,500 to 2,500 baht per night.

Aliwassa Pathnadabutr, managing director of CB Richard Ellis Thailand, said many Bangkok residents are moving to their home provinces.

"Through our Pattaya and Hua-Hin operations, we are seeing a rapid rise in bookings for serviced apartments and hotels in both locations, particularly since the past weekend," she said.

Somsakul Limsuttaphan, assistant managing director of Plus Property Co, reports 150 inquiries to book short-term rental homes for one to two months. Rates range from 25,000 to 55,000 baht a month.

Knight Frank found the occupancy rate of Bangkok serviced apartments has risen, especially for buildings with above-ground parking. Lower bookings from international visitors are being offset by bookings from local residents, albeit at slightly lower rates.

Some expatriates have decided to go back to their home countries and others are relocating to Pattaya.

Many companies have rented hotel rooms near their offices for their staff and expatriates, with hotels near the airport showing high occupancy

KatoeyLover69
27-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 27 October 2011 :-

Pattaya hotels nearly full

People rushing out of Bangkok taking refuge from the flood are finding it difficult to find a room for rent in the resort town of Pattaya, as nearly all of the rooms available are occupied.

About 80 per cent of hotel rooms in Pattaya are already occupied by tourists from Russia and Europe, leaving oinly a few for those who fleeing the flood in Bangkok.

Patcharin Sawetrat, assistant director of the Tourism Authority of Thailand's Pattaya office, said most hotels were reporting 85 per cent occupancy or more.

For the 1,000 or so rooms still unoccupied, the hotels agreed to TAT's request that they reduce the room rate by 50-70 per cent to enable the people from Bangkok to stay from two weeks to one month.

Mrs Patcharin said there were still rooms available at condominiums, houses for rent, serviced apartments and guesthouses. However, most of them prefer to lease their rooms with monthly or yearly contracts.

Most of the flood refugees wanted to stay for only two weeks to one month, she said.

Bebertov
28-10-2011, 03:36 AM
Lucky for me , I managed to get a hotel near walking street for the long weekend ... :) see you in the afternoon Pattaya

samsam13
28-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Lucky for me , I managed to get a hotel near walking street for the long weekend ... :) see you in the afternoon Pattaya

i think i might going to pattaya on tomorrow. what is your hotel name and do they have a free room on tomorrow for few days? and the price? thank you so much if you help me to ask the reception counter. near walking street i assumed are soi 10-12?

tried to check on agoda, asianroom and more websites, most of the hotel are full....it's make me really scare here, lol.

i think tonight should be my last night to party in bkk!

Bebertov
28-10-2011, 11:01 PM
i think i might going to pattaya on tomorrow. what is your hotel name and do they have a free room on tomorrow for few days? and the price? thank you so much if you help me to ask the reception counter. near walking street i assumed are soi 10-12?

tried to check on agoda, asianroom and more websites, most of the hotel are full....it's make me really scare here, lol.

i think tonight should be my last night to party in bkk!

Yes all hotels near walking street are full.. However if u want I might be able to let you have one of the rooms at Grover hotel at soi 7 & soi 8 .. Indian style hotel.. Not suitable for me .. Call me at 0895318453 if u serious coming over .. :)

ahtecklim
29-10-2011, 11:55 AM
I am sure after the enforced holiday and the weekend , most things should get back to normal. If Beach Road rooms are hard to come by , try the Soi Baukow , Soi Lengkee area

samsam13
29-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Yes all hotels near walking street are full.. However if u want I might be able to let you have one of the rooms at Grover hotel at soi 7 & soi 8 .. Indian style hotel.. Not suitable for me .. Call me at ******** if u serious coming over .. :)

ok sir! today check the situation again.

only 2 places to go, pattaya or phuket. i will sms u, thanks!

Bebertov
29-10-2011, 02:20 PM
ok sir! today check the situation again.

only 2 places to go, pattaya or phuket. i will sms u, thanks!

Come patts instead of Phuket.. Phuket expensive la.. Come come come.. You won't regret ...:)

mermaidstv
30-10-2011, 12:36 AM
bro you got your trip well?Come patts instead of Phuket.. Phuket expensive la.. Come come come.. You won't regret ...:)

Bebertov
30-10-2011, 02:46 AM
bro you got your trip well?

I not yet travel to Malaysia, after this trip I will go back to sin to change my passport n proceed to Malaysia.. Where can I find u for a drink ? :):)

norice
30-10-2011, 07:11 AM
Beberov,

In Malaysia, everyone parties in Bukit Bintang area! I'll be there fom Novemer 14 - 20! Come on down, I'll buy you a bowl of curry fried rice, so yummy!

In Pattaya, have you been to Club Relaxx?

Bebertov
30-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Beberov,

In Malaysia, everyone parties in Bukit Bintang area! I'll be there fom Novemer 14 - 20! Come on down, I'll buy you a bowl of curry fried rice, so yummy!

In Pattaya, have you been to Club Relaxx?

Morning bro norice , weather here is great in patts ... Sunny weather , have a beer near the beach see all the girls walking past is truly enjoying..I'll try to join you in BB , but bro curry fried rice is not special in KL , take a cab down jalan alor also known as the very hungry street in Cantonese. Night time come whole stretch of hawker stalls to chose from .. 3 things u die die must try ,1.) BBQ chix wings (sedap rm$3 a piece) . 2.) BBQ clams aka lala or stingray spicy n nice. 3.) a cup of lime+plum juice .. Refreshing juice.... These are the 3things u had to try ... Never buy the BBQ pork aka rou gan , sucks.. :) not yet been to club relax cause so many bars in walking street see until my eyes blur .. Will try tonight ... Good ?? K then ..

indianmagicoil
30-10-2011, 05:10 PM
The jams are like Bangkok now! Getting from Central Pattaya to Jomtein took the songteaw nearly an hour when it usually done in 15 minutes. Not fun in this sweltering heat!

samsam13
30-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Come patts instead of Phuket.. Phuket expensive la.. Come come come.. You won't regret ...:)

alright, i will try to go pattaya!

how long u stay there?

naemlo
30-10-2011, 09:56 PM
The jams are like Bangkok now! Getting from Central Pattaya to Jomtein took the songteaw nearly an hour when it usually done in 15 minutes. Not fun in this sweltering heat!

I just love BKK now, no traffic. From Hway Kwang to On Nut using Ekamai only 15 mins of driving.

indianmagicoil
31-10-2011, 02:00 AM
I just love BKK now, no traffic. From Hway Kwang to On Nut using Ekamai only 15 mins of driving.
Yeah man! Coz all kon Thais and expats with cars all chiong to Patts now!
Still wait & see. YL say OK. Suk say NO. Mayor of Hway Kwang say OK!