PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

sentsggirls
03-05-2014, 06:32 PM
Many apps out there of help us suddenly 'understand' thai. Last trip i wrote this for the girls to read!

ฉันหวังว่าฉันสามารถมีชีวิตอยู่ในประเทศไทยและมีผู้ห ญิงไทยที่ดีจะดูแลฉัน หนึ่งสัปดาห์เธอต้องให้ฉัน 5,000 บาท
This is very possible if you can speaking thai keng keng and know how to sweet talk them.
Everyweek 5000 bhat abit diffcult, but if daily meals and kin beer still okay.
And maybe take 3000 bhat a week go outside ST.

based on my humble experience.

zmanz
03-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Many apps out there of help us suddenly 'understand' thai. Last trip i wrote this for the girls to read!

ฉันหวังว่าฉันสามารถมีชีวิตอยู่ในประเทศไทยและมีผู้ห ญิงไทยที่ดีจะดูแลฉัน หนึ่งสัปดาห์เธอต้องให้ฉัน 5,000 บาท

555 I remember that one, was it in one of LK metro agogo or at waterfall?

Been using those translation app when android was just gingerbread. not sure why, but nowadays I just can't be bothered. Last trip I didn't even bother with asking names.

I'm getting lazy, just want look for those seasoned ones that can speak English and best slightly tingtong. :p

yinyang
03-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Both sentsggirls and zmanz are both not wrong with their perspectives. Imho, business is not easy, and the trouble makers are just a occupational hazard. In LOS, there's the front man with/out business owners backers (aka partners). On local equity, haven't we heard term business lease, even joint ventures? Roger and out, what do I know on running a bar but to hit on the gals?:o:p

My take on K6 (only met him once in Mar, over some pints and tcss) is that he's only cari makan or earning a living. And this forum with meetup with sinkies is one linkup or connection with home la.

On soi 6, for the enclosed bars the action seems to be outside. So for GF bar, with good spot nearer pak soi, agree it's a good idea to extend the 'terrace' for view from soi (or customers) side. :D

sentsggirls
03-05-2014, 06:38 PM
When you have a street with more than 50 bars lined up side by side there is bound to be competition..as long as its healthy competition everybody wins.

My problems are not unique to me. All bars will face bad customers once in a while. Its the good ones we cherish and try to take care best we can. A place like Pattaya has customers from all around the world so we can only do our best.

Anyway for clarification we do not have 3 bars. Currently only have 2 but 1 is put on sale. My intention is to maintain only Goodfellas Bar in Soi 6.

cheers everybody..:)
Thanks in advance, will drop by goodfatlow next week for a drink.
Please guide newbie here during my time at your bar, boss.

zmanz
03-05-2014, 06:51 PM

Not sure who the boss, but sounds like an audit check 555 Well have fun during your trip:D I'm almost sure after chatting with the 2 bros, you'll see them differently.

sentsggirls
03-05-2014, 07:45 PM
veTpzIs7QFM

yinyang
03-05-2014, 08:28 PM
..I need black book contacts in CM and P.
So do I. Old lil black book now has old aunties :o. Need to dump it, and start new entries laew. :p:p

naemlo
03-05-2014, 09:00 PM
555 dun understand thai, never did bother to really learn:p Sometime not knowing is a blessing 555

Just ignore him. IMO verbally f him in the forum for being stupid. :D

naemlo
03-05-2014, 09:01 PM
So do I. Old lil black book now has old aunties :o. Need to dump it, and start new entries laew. :p:p

Guess I need to head over to contribute.

TonyCheong
03-05-2014, 10:16 PM
So do I. Old lil black book now has old aunties :o. Need to dump it, and start new entries laew. :p

Dumped my Thailand's little black book many years ago.
Contacts all expired. :(

Nowadays no little black book liao.
Can't be bothered also. :p

indianmagicoil
04-05-2014, 02:44 AM
i motivate you by up u 7 points.
People not hard up your points lah... ซอย๖พี่ใหญ่ PR manager is right... points can't do anything! People juz got hired as PR manager for ซอย๖พี่ใหญ่ get free beer drink everyday. Points only for you chak wow at home na...

Anyway for clarification we do not have 3 bars. Currently only have 2 but 1 is put on sale
Why dun u go ask พี่ใหญ่ he want sell you his bar or not? Nabezzz ask so much Qs people tulan liao... Want to open bar also ah? Open already call what? "Relak One Corner" or "Lepak Bar"? 555+

He like last time Sinkiepor speculators make $$$ flip condo... this one damn smart fellow come Pattaya flip bar for profit! 3rd bar within a year! Juz dun go make trouble next week or else พี่ใหญ่ :mad: flip table then u know! KNS sii gin na...

leaseoflife
04-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Bro K6. .

Shd be there end May with 3 other bros. TBC. . Let you know soon.

leaseoflife
04-05-2014, 10:52 AM
People not hard up your points lah... ซอย๖พี่ใหญ่ PR manager is right... points can't do anything! People juz got hired as PR manager for ซอย๖พี่ใหญ่ get free beer drink everyday. Points only for you chak wow at home na...

Why dun u go ask พี่ใหญ่ he want sell you his bar or not? Nabezzz ask so much Qs people tulan liao... Want to open bar also ah? Open already call what? "Relak One Corner" or "Lepak Bar"? 555+

He like last time Sinkiepor speculators make $$$ flip condo... this one damn smart fellow come Pattaya flip bar for profit! 3rd bar within a year! Juz dun go make trouble next week or else พี่ใหญ่ :mad: flip table then u know! KNS sii gin na...

Bro...chill. :) no need to turn shades of colours in forum. We know how K6 is personally.. that's good enough. No point trying to correct misconception. See you soon.. In GM or in Patt. I buy first drink.

moonlight
04-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Bro K6. .

Bro

Don't forget me hor

Cheers

naemlo
04-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Bro K6. .

Bo jio me play golf.. tiu.

mutantchicken
05-05-2014, 12:23 AM
and do you know how much each bar cost? if u dunno how can you say it's not possible to open many bars in the short time? 4rm HDB in most areas cost more 555

Seriously I don't even consider Bryan a big boss dispite him having 4 bars on 6. If you dunno who Bryan is, you really should read more Pattaya related info online ;)

No I'm not interested in points, can't even exchange for a glass of water:rolleyes: When I was a newbie I think I read more than 50pages, but after I know Pattaya, I find most stuffs online are just as chit chat material not to be taken seriously.:rolleyes:

bryan owns bars in soi 6, also runs pattaya addicts and is accused of doing shady business practices via his advertising on PA right?

indianmagicoil
05-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Bro...chill. :) no need to turn shades of colours in forum. We know how K6 is personally.. that's good enough. No point trying to correct misconception.
Bro... U never see me #%*@ means 我 sibeh chill liao... got people say I poor upbringing coz curse and swear in SEX FORUM... KNN sibeh bo liao hypocrite... tell other people go fark their mother but asking me to mind my Ps & Qs? :rolleyes: I say better straight forward than smiling in your face but behind stab your back!

See you soon.. In GM or in Patt. I buy first drink.
Thanks for the drink offer!

bryan owns bars in soi 6, also runs pattaya addicts and is accused of doing shady business practices via his advertising on PA right?Who is Bryan? As long as he maintains the prices I dun care too much! We fly thousands of miles to Soi 6 to drink cheap beer and have cheap sex! :D

etct88
05-05-2014, 05:28 AM

I think I have to believe IMO that you will be fooking your Patt gal and chances of meeting you is like slim and nil.....:D

Must be staying in good fat low hotel????:confused::p

etct88
05-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Bo jio me play golf.. tiu.

Can I jio you for a round of golf game? :D

can't jio you for drink nor cheong :(

TonyCheong
05-05-2014, 06:07 AM
can't jio you for drink nor cheong. :(

You just woke up or haven't sleep yet? :confused:

As for me your guess is as good as mine! :eek: :p

naemlo
05-05-2014, 10:49 AM
Can I jio you for a round of golf game? :D

can't jio you for drink nor cheong :(

no problem, I love 19th hole.... :D

wei2066
05-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Dear bros, Any grand nightclubs in pattaya to intro?

indianmagicoil
05-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Dear bros, Any grand nightclubs in pattaya to intro?
I heard from my Thai friend saying there is a biggest club there for dancing,any bro know wat is the name if the club ? And it at which part of Pattaya?
The most famous dancing club in Pattaya is the Alcazar Cabaret :p The club is huge and the dance stage is excellent...
Hello! Dun be lazy! Plz scroll thru the last 50 pages of this thread! Coz someone already answered a noob Q like yours already. Do that and Sii Gin Na will up you 7 points for motivation!

Or else go find ซอย๖พี่ใหญ่ and he hold your hand (or your dick) bring u around Pattaya. Just be 自动 and buy a beer at his bar or fark one of his ladies (or ladyboy).

No such thing as a free lunch! Good luck now!

indianmagicoil
05-05-2014, 12:48 PM
no problem, I love 19th hole.... :D
Tot u play the 20th also? :cool:

yinyang
05-05-2014, 12:55 PM
... Who is Bryan? As long as he maintains the prices I dun care too much! We fly thousands of miles to Soi 6 to drink cheap beer and have cheap sex! :D
Bang on for the money. Don't understand what the hullabaloo's about with FAQs and exchanges (probes) on bars setup in LOS. Daresay we are all not budding entrepreneurs in neon light buz.

So what gives, only war stories most if not all forummers are into are liquid and pussy diets. :p Another unbecoming thing last week, was someone took offence in 1/2 posts, and even resorted to hitting below the belt on near ID the bar owner. :(

mutedf8
05-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Anyone in pattaya now to buy me some CD's from WS ??

Thanks !

yinyang
05-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Anyone in pattaya now to buy me some CD's from WS ??
You don't mean condoms??:confused::p

Who on earth will tumpang CDs (rubber or otherwise) for a stranger even in this forum? :confused: Or are you into some retail buz? You'll be better off by going somewhere else for distributor lobangs

sentsggirls
05-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Hello! Dun be lazy! Plz scroll thru the last 50 pages of this thread! Coz someone already answered a noob Q like yours already. Do that and Sii Gin Na will up you 7 points for motivation!

Or else go find ซอย๖พี่ใหญ่ and he hold your hand (or your dick) bring u around Pattaya. Just be 自动 and buy a beer at his bar or fark one of his ladies (or ladyboy).

No such thing as a free lunch! Good luck now!
pii chai,

this forum alot bandwidth, all wasted on such questions always.
people like to be spoonfeed, but in the end always eat the wrong things.

when u bring me go hold keaw hand krup ?
need his guidance and expertise in patts .

sentsggirls
05-05-2014, 07:41 PM
I think I have to believe IMO that you will be fooking your Patt gal and chances of meeting you is like slim and nil.....:D

Must be staying in good fat low hotel????:confused::p
delighted that you anticipate to meet me then those girls at soi6.
got better stock bo ?

now got such hotel ? you open good fat low hotel ?

CPBoy
05-05-2014, 08:19 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac111/ChiongPartyBoy/image_zps077e1bd3.jpeg (http://s891.photobucket.com/user/ChiongPartyBoy/media/image_zps077e1bd3.jpeg.html)

According to the USGS an earthquake measuring 6.3 hits northern Thailand at around 6pm Thai time. Epicentre is reportedly 9km south of Mae Lao (not sure where exactly that is) but I guess its near the mountainous regions of Chiangrai.

Pictures above shows some damage in Chiangrai and people evacuating buildings and the airport. Tremors were felt as far south as Bangkok so those of you doing some horizontal exercises an hour ago maybe you just weren't that great in bed? :D

batugajah
05-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Any one can recommend can watch tiger show (sex show) and what is the price as one of my friend wanted to go there.

cpgoer
05-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Any one can recommend can watch tiger show (sex show) and what is the price as one of my friend wanted to go there.

walk along walking street and tons of people will convince you to watch...:p

indianmagicoil
05-05-2014, 11:36 PM
Sriracha Tiger Zoo, Dusit Zoo or Safari Land!

KNS so hard up to watch izzit? Have bro in your thread give u links already what more u want??? No need spam all the threads! :rolleyes:

sentsggirls
05-05-2014, 11:49 PM
Sriracha Tiger Zoo, Dusit Zoo or Safari Land!

KNS so hard up to watch izzit? Have bro in your thread give u links already what more u want??? No need spam all the threads! :rolleyes:
pii chai u should intro him watch tiger show, man n man fucking toot .
this guy kon baa , ask for tiger show.

CPBoy
07-05-2014, 05:16 AM
If you fancy something really different, like eating your dinner off a naked lady, then a trip to Tokyo Kids could be right for you! From it's website this particular form of cuisine is known as "nyotaimori" (naked sushi) and is said to have started from the Japanese yakuza.

A meal starts, which is all you can eat sushi, from THB9,000 for 2 to 3 persons. Thereafter it's THB3,000/person with up to a maximum of 6 people/session. A meal lasts from 1 to 2 hours.

From the outside you will find a small beer garden, but inside is a whole different story! With a very compact bar, high table and chairs set for dinner in a Japanese setting indicating you’re in for something rather special!

Short time rooms are available if you fancy some dessert after your meal! Never tried it myself but I guess if you have the money to spend, why not try it and post an FR here?

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/images/photogrid1399232123561.jpg

Address & Directions: 388/69 Soi 10 Soi Kohpai, Nong Prue, Banglamung Chonburi 20150. From Jomtien take Soi 8 Thepprasit Road past The Punch and Judy pub, turn right at the Lion Pub, Tokyo Kids is 100 metres on the right. From Pattaya take Soi 17 off 3rd Road straight at the Lion Pub, 100 meters on the right.

ahtecklim
07-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Double post :-)

ahtecklim
07-05-2014, 12:29 PM
If you fancy something really different, like eating your dinner off a naked lady, then a trip to Tokyo Kids could be right for you! From it's website this particular form of cuisine is known as "nyotaimori" (naked sushi) and is said to have started from the Japanese yakuza.

A meal starts, which is all you can eat sushi, from THB9,000 for 2 to 3 persons. Thereafter it's THB3,000/person with up to a maximum of 6 people/session. A meal lasts from 1 to 2 hours.

From the outside you will find a small beer garden, but inside is a whole different story! With a very compact bar, high table and chairs set for dinner in a Japanese setting indicating you’re in for something rather special!

Short time rooms are available if you fancy some dessert after your meal! Never tried it myself but I guess if you have the money to spend, why not try it and post an FR

Address & Directions: 388/69 Soi 10 Soi Kohpai, Nong Prue, Banglamung Chonburi 20150. From Jomtien take Soi 8 Thepprasit Road past The Punch and Judy pub, turn right at the Lion Pub, Tokyo Kids is 100 metres on the right. From Pattaya take Soi 17 off 3rd Road straight at the Lion Pub, 100 meters on the right.

You forgot to mention that advance booking is needed.

This is pattaya so you may get lucky but dont just turn up and expect a naked girl to be waiting for you.

ahtecklim
07-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Yingkuck sacked! Expect a lower baht! :p

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Nine-Cabinet-members-removed-along-with-Yingluck-30233066.html

sentsggirls
07-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Just reach my hotel. So hot in pTts

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/jeIyv.jpg

ahtecklim
07-05-2014, 05:39 PM
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19383/19383900828a2b94c07f2c66b4830fa62afe0a2f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19383900&showlnk=0)

Fuck...... Wish i was there. What hotel room is that?

sentsggirls
07-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Fuck...... Wish i was there. What hotel room is that?
I now at soi 6 good fat low.
Bo see anyone leh.
Only lady cashier entertain
me

Garbage
07-05-2014, 07:52 PM
http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19383/19383900828a2b94c07f2c66b4830fa62afe0a2f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19383900&showlnk=0)

12 Inn??!!! :D

ahtecklim
07-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Bo see anyone leh.
me

5pm thai time early la

Thai31
07-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Bo see anyone leh.
me

Bro do you tell her your name?:D

indianmagicoil
07-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Bo see anyone leh.
me
Maybe they know u trouble maker all siam you?

indianmagicoil
07-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Pii Garbage geng mak! All the hotel rooms look like what you know!

etct88
08-05-2014, 01:21 AM
Bo see anyone leh.
me

sorri mate, we went to Ban Chang about 30 km from Soi 6 and had a few beers, played pool, buy some ladies drinks. Should have told us when you arriving, and quite an interesting spot to go....:D

Not siam you......:D

Didn't try sian the cashier? (TKL, mamasan was the stand in cashier today, that why we had day off........)

pakalolo
08-05-2014, 06:56 AM
Yingkuck sacked! Expect a lower baht! :p

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Nine-Cabinet-members-removed-along-with-Yingluck-30233066.html

Lower bath may be good for us but sacking of Yingluck may not be a good thing, expect the red to come out now and more trouble ahead:(

ahtecklim
08-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Lower bath may be good for us but sacking of Yingluck may not be a good thing, expect the red to come out now and more trouble ahead:(

Same same but different la........ Nothing will change, maybe only the colors!

Red in power, yellow want to protest. Yellow in power, green want to protest. Green in power, blue want to protest. Its a 2-4 year cycle and at the end of it, a coup will come to restore peace...... Or create more havoc! Then the cycle starts again, only difference is time.

Doesnt matter to us non thais. Just ride the wave no matter what height it is and enjoy the water! :p mai pen lai....

Anyway more trouble is only in bangkok, bars and agogo will keep on running.

PS just notice you said lower BATH! Is that some sort of new soapy? 5555555

batugajah
08-05-2014, 02:08 PM

Short time rooms are available if you fancy some dessert after your meal! Never tried it myself but I guess if you have the money to spend, why not try it and post an FR here?

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/images/photogrid1399232123561.jpg

thanks for the recommendation but 9,000bath out of my mind:D

sentsggirls
08-05-2014, 02:18 PM
sorri mate, we went to Ban Chang about 30 km from Soi 6 and had a few beers, played pool, buy some ladies drinks. Should have told us when you arriving, and quite an interesting spot to go....

Not siam you......

Didn't try sian the cashier? (TKL, mamasan was the stand in cashier today, that why we had day off........)
Lady cashier keep ask me boom boom on top mai.
I went another bar need paksoi. Went in with a girl. Wanted to st her but gik call say at paksoi waiting me.
Pay bill and took her number n tip her.
Young 20 young old from surin.
Kiss and touch nehneh pork haha.

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/a0Z8C.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/YFO0.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/Nl7Hf.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/ptViy.jpg

sentsggirls
08-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Maybe they know u trouble maker all siam you?
I good fat boy. Eat and sleep krup.

Went to marine seafood to eat after meet gik.
Then go play pool with her. Then go ws relax bar sit down relax.
Then went angelwitch with her to see funny agogo show. Nehneh pork so big.
Girls will do fireman pole from top. Sexy.
Then went to esan pub to listen esan song near ws entrance area.
After that went lucifers, music good. Haha.

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/LrcSn.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/EJR9A.jpg
http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/Va4oB.jpg

sentsggirls
08-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Yes bro 700 anight.
Plus got chio pretty hotel reception girl hold your hand go room ka
Tip 50 bhat ok

pakalolo
08-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Same same but different la........ Nothing will change, maybe only the colors!

Red in power, yellow want to protest. Yellow in power, green want to protest. Green in power, blue want to protest. Its a 2-4 year cycle and at the end of it, a coup will come to restore peace...... Or create more havoc! Then the cycle starts again, only difference is time.

Doesnt matter to us non thais. Just ride the wave no matter what height it is and enjoy the water! :p mai pen lai....

Anyway more trouble is only in bangkok, bars and agogo will keep on running.

PS just notice you said lower BATH! Is that some sort of new soapy? 5555555

No, just typo error. But I like your sense of humour:D

Garbage
08-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Yes bro 700 anight.
Tip 50 bhat ok

Stay there many times liao :D

Nice and clean room. Will stay there again next month ;)

indianmagicoil
09-05-2014, 12:29 AM
Lady cashier keep ask me boom boom on top mai.
I went another bar need paksoi. Went in with a girl. Wanted to st her but gik call say at paksoi waiting me.
Pay bill and took her number n tip her.
Young 20 young old from surin.
Kiss and touch nehneh pork haha
What bar is that? Boh zhar bor eh... U sure u didn't go Pook Bar and teh kuku chiao?

Yes bro 700 anight.
Tip 50 bhat ok
Soi 13 short time hotel si boh? Pretty katoey hold your dick and lead u too your room?

sentsggirls
09-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Stay there many times liao :D

Nice and clean room. Will stay there again next month ;)
Where got clean room ? So messy la bro.
Next month come here kin hoi ror. 555
No bring teeluk ror

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/ID8mH.jpg

sentsggirls
09-05-2014, 12:58 PM
What bar is that? Boh zhar bor eh... U sure u didn't go Pook Bar and teh kuku chiao?

Soi 13 short time hotel si boh? Pretty katoey hold your dick and lead u too your room?
Pii chai how come i saw you at walking street krup.
Stylo milo krup.
http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/RZaEu.jpgpg[/img]

Garbage
09-05-2014, 06:40 PM
Where got clean room ? So messy la bro.
Next month come here kin hoi ror. 555
No bring teeluk ror

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19391/1939187265f3a4fa7dc65d0e8944c639bc29f7f1.jpg

No teerak how to bring? :(

Waiting for u to hold my hand and bring me around to find tg. :D

sentsggirls
09-05-2014, 08:22 PM
No teerak how to bring? :(

Waiting for u to hold my hand and bring me around to find tg. :D
Will bring u go soi buakhow haha.
There very shoik haha.

No teeluk no problem.
Soi 6 have many all waiting for us.

etct88
10-05-2014, 04:04 AM
There very shoik haha.

No teeluk no problem.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. We had nasi branyi, courtesy of Bro K

indianmagicoil
10-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself. We had nasi branyi, courtesy of Bro K

Wah! Steady! :eek: now you JV open nasi briyani shop? Business is seems good. That Kawaii bar still available for sale?

indianmagicoil
10-05-2014, 12:52 PM
There very shoik haha.

No teeluk no problem.

Becareful his "teeluk" all can return favour after u fark their ass! :eek:
He now card carrying member of Pook Bar! ;)

sentsggirls
11-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Wah! Steady! :eek: now you JV open nasi briyani shop? Business is seems good. That Kawaii bar still available for sale?
Pii chai want to buy bar ror?
Haha, u change the name to chakwow bar okay na ka.
Haha. I will go daily ka.

etct88
11-05-2014, 04:49 PM

He buying as the baht is now at 26.0..... chop chop na IMO...... we also go daily....:D

TonyCheong
11-05-2014, 05:54 PM
He buying as the baht is now at 26.0..... chop chop na IMO...... we also go daily.... :D

Yeah hit 26.00 again at Bangkok money changers. :p

Night Hunter
11-05-2014, 05:56 PM
Yeah hit 26.00 again at Bangkok money changers. :p

Consider high rate?

sentsggirls
11-05-2014, 06:12 PM
He buying as the baht is now at 26.0..... chop chop na IMO...... we also go daily....:D
Now 26.34 at huahin.
Very high just change at here.

Any body wan to join mi here?
http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19400/19400978aabdd8f0b541720d445855be601ee8db.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19400/194009775307fc45dac70606f1daa8e7d47efe95.jpg

kaffal
11-05-2014, 11:15 PM
i will be travelling to pattaya end month, would like to check the taxi rate fr airport to pattaya cost, is it a one flat charge or by metef, thanks in advance

TonyCheong
12-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Now 26.34 at huahin.

Wow 26.34 at Hua Hin on 11/05/14? :eek:
This rate is SGD to THB or THB to SGD? :cool:

Forex market close at 26.1261 (https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SGDTHB%3DX&ql=1).
Grand Superrich (Bangkok) buy in THB at 26.10 (http://www.grandsuperrich.com/en/) according to last quote on 10/05/14.

So if really can change at 26.34 at Hua Hin then all Forex traders can short the difference of 0.24 and become rich overnight already. :eek:

Please quote your source otherwise it's just misleading! :rolleyes:

indianmagicoil
12-05-2014, 01:01 AM
My bar no katoey so nothing for u. Better u go Pook Bar or A to Z Bar or Boystown etc... There many katoey to blow u, fark their ass and they can fark yours return favour.

来来 I wait u come but I waiting for 26.34 before I book with my bank then TT to u. Btw how much are you selling the bar for? :D

Wow 26.34 at Hua Hin? :eek:
This rate is SGD to THB or THB to SGD? :cool:
His rate is from Katoey Blow My Dick and Fark My Ass FOREX. U willing to do the same they will offer this special rate to u also.

naemlo
12-05-2014, 02:29 AM
Please quote your source otherwise it's just misleading!

来来 I wait u come but I waiting for 26.34 before I book with my bank then TT to u. Btw how much are you selling the bar for? :D

Big hole creature in this forum no need money.... 26.34 :D :eek:

sentsggirls
12-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Sorry guys typo ka.
26.09 only.

My finger very big on my iphone ka.
Sorry mak mak ka

sentsggirls
12-05-2014, 10:21 AM
My bar no katoey so nothing for u. Better u go Pook Bar or A to Z Bar or Boystown etc... There many katoey to blow u, fark their ass and they can fark yours return favour.

His rate is from Katoey Blow My Dick and Fark My Ass FOREX. U willing to do the same they will offer this special rate to u also.
Pii chai,

Soi 6 bar like backlane style na ka.
Just that can sit in bar and more drinks.
Girls i apply same style as backlane.
Soon they will banned me ka.

Nonteerak2553
12-05-2014, 10:31 AM
26.09 only.

So this time is correct rate? 26.09 also a lot. Mind sharing the shop name? For benefit of others.

naemlo
12-05-2014, 10:54 AM
Sorry guys typo ka.
26.09 only.

Sorry mak mak ka

26.34..... u intended to type 26.09... I dunno about iphone but according to my S5, beside the digit "0" is "9" and digit "9" is in between "8 or 0", your finger so big until when u pressed "0" can go till "3" and "9" can go till "4" :eek:

Guess iphone fails big time here. BTW are u a katoey, a he or she or both? :confused:

naemlo
12-05-2014, 10:57 AM
i will be travelling to pattaya end month, would like to check the taxi rate fr airport to pattaya cost, is it a one flat charge or by metef, thanks in advance

Google for it... tons of info in the web. If u still can't find 1 or lazy, I personally can send my BMW to fetch u but of cause with a fee. :D If u want, a copter can be provided too.

sentsggirls
12-05-2014, 11:43 AM
So this time is correct rate? 26.09 also a lot. Mind sharing the shop name? For benefit of others.
Is uob money changer. Near mac towards huahin beach

naemlo
12-05-2014, 11:54 AM

Mai talk cock. Uob on 9 may closed at 25.66. BTW are u a Katey, still Mai answer?

indianmagicoil
12-05-2014, 12:35 PM
Pii chai,

Soi 6 bar like backlane style na ka.
Just that can sit in bar and more drinks.
Girls i apply same style as backlane.
Soon they will banned me ka.

Sorry guys typo ka.
26.09 only. My finger very big on my iphone ka.
Sorry mak mak ka
Ka... Ka... Ka.... sii gay boy...

You typing when your katoey ramming your ass si boh? or using your dick head to type? Mai how siao lah...

U try your nonsense at Soi 6 or SK I sure you kana beaten up one day. Geylang VB r illegal so they all LL u... Dun fark around in Thailand. bars r run or looked after by brown mafia and they will bring u to monkey house and all the inmates ram your ass that time u can "ka ka ka" all u want.

yinyang
12-05-2014, 12:54 PM
sii gay boy... your katoey ramming your ass si boh? or using your dick head to type? Mai how siao lah...
U try your nonsense at Soi 6 or SK I sure you kana beaten up one day. Geylang Dun fark around in Thailand. bars r run or looked after by brown mafia and they will bring u to monkey house and all the inmates ram your ass that time u can "ka ka ka" all u want.
Wah oil sheikh... so fierce, and you get away with hantam him jialat. :eek:

On rate, can easily be misled on buy/sell rate, and remittances (TT) is obviously higher -over cash handling. On 26 (cash) that's a new threshold:p

Nonteerak2553
12-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Is uob money changer.

Mai talk cock. Uob on 9 may closed at 25.66.

That's why I'm puzzled, since when bank will give good rate. :eek:

In fact they're one of the lousy rate. Lucky I never parachute down to hua hin, when upon saw 26.34

bodyslam
12-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Guess iphone fails big time here. BTW are u a katoey, a he or she or both? :confused:

He is a gay. Keep "ka" here and "ka" there. Guess he is the female part of gay.

naemlo
12-05-2014, 03:58 PM
In fact they're one of the lousy rate. Lucky I never parachute down to hua hin, when upon saw 26.34

I almost want to spend 2-3 hrs drive to hua hin to change THB, stay a night there and come BKK change back to SGD :D But smart enough to realise, the info is cock. :eek:

sentsggirls
12-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Ka... Ka... Ka.... sii gay boy...

You typing when your katoey ramming your ass si boh? or using your dick head to type? Mai how siao lah...

U try your nonsense at Soi 6 or SK I sure you kana beaten up one day. Geylang VB r illegal so they all LL u... Dun fark around in Thailand. bars r run or looked after by brown mafia and they will bring u to monkey house and all the inmates ram your ass that time u can "ka ka ka" all u want.
Pii chai i just realised i never wear my contacts lens out
Think i misread the rates and i change 100 sgd they gave me 2580 bhat only.

Soi 6 many mafia ka. I go there is so scare na ka.
But girls are so sexy and horny na ka.
I need u hold my got soi 6 na ka.
Eiei.

Paiseh guys, pardon on my eyesight.

Nonteerak2553
12-05-2014, 06:39 PM
I almost want to spend 2-3 hrs drive to hua hin...the info is cock. :eek:

Me too, after a samster text me about the info and after further verification, the info really cock. Thanks to one samster. You should know who you are. 55555 your experience as forex trade really tok kong. :D

bodyslam
12-05-2014, 07:48 PM

My gay friend, initially you said your finger big and now no contact lens... what will be next? Just apologise and admit you wanted to act smart and smoke the samsters here, we all can forgive you. Basically another, "e kwai".

indianmagicoil
12-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Soi 6 many mafia ka.
I go there is so scare na ka.

He is a gay. Keep "ka" here and "ka" there. Guess he is the female part of gay.
He/she got rammed up the ass one too many times until he confused he Tom or Dee now! :D

toilet$50
12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Mai talk cock. Uob on 9 may closed at 25.66. BTW are u a Katey, still Mai answer?

Good one:D

coolmagnifico
12-05-2014, 11:07 PM
who still have the link of the vid of the thai guy wearing black tshirt who went around (including the beach) approaching and asking random girls' numbers using funny lines?

TonyCheong
13-05-2014, 12:35 PM
I almost want to spend 2-3 hrs drive to hua hin to change THB, stay a night there and come BKK change back to SGD. But smart enough to realise, the info is cock.

Yesterday was travelling so didn't go online to see what cock replies he gave. :rolleyes:

From 26.34 say typo error change to 26.09 and then say never wear contact lenses and realise it was 25.80.
FLIP WORDS LIKE THAT THEN WIN LIAO LOH! :cool:

Actually I've no problems with reading his fictional stories from time to time as it's very entertaining. :p
However he insults the intelligence of all Forex traders by providing fake exchange rates.
Forex trading requires lots of research and monitoring.

If really can get 26.34 I'll immediately book air tickets to Bangkok.
Take a bus to Hua Hin to change then head back to Bangkok and take profit.
All my cheonging expenses will be covered by shorting the difference. :cool:

As of 13/05/14 best rate at Grand Superrich (Bangkok) is 26.00 (S$1000 note).

naemlo
13-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Good one:D

From 26.34 say typo error change to 26.09 and then say never wear contact lenses and realise it was 25.80.
FLIP WORDS LIKE THAT THEN WIN LIAO LOH! :cool:

He is our new prata man. :D Now he diam diam, thinking how to flip the words again.

sentsggirls
13-05-2014, 03:18 PM
Flip prata number one ah.
Looking at my phone now lol.

Chill leh guys, need so fed up bo.
You all want to sell house and land if 26.34?

This whole pattaya thread very hot and rocking.
Where all the other clowns ?
All hide behind do what ?

bodyslam
13-05-2014, 03:40 PM
This whole pattaya thread very hot and rocking.
Where all the other clowns ?
All hide behind do what ?

You this gay clown is enough to entertain everyone here. :D Big finger and no contact lens, what is next?

indianmagicoil
13-05-2014, 11:49 PM
You this gay clown is enough to entertain everyone here. :D Big finger and no contact lens, what is next?
555+ gay boy can be that next Korean guy! :D

bodyslam
14-05-2014, 02:45 AM

That Korean gay friend of mine later will jio you to a street fight. :D

That funny Korean gay talks big only but boh ji. I openly jio him meet in Muay Thai ring with specific address, he don't dare to go then one fine day, he PM me go to a gym in Pattaya and mentioned his friends will "welcome" me there. What a gay, what a joke. :D Since then he has been hiding with his husband and maybe using his clones in this forum.

sentsggirls
15-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Pii chai, next time hold your hand go angelwitch.
There many nehnehpork and the show very funny and entertaining.
Not the usually boring sexy dance.
Good place for relax and hold my hand and have san migual lite with lime ka.
Aroi tee sud na ka :)

Pii chai, this whole patts thread rock like the seawaves at huahin.
All the laojiao stay n hide mountain all wake up sia.

Me newbie na ka, need ask laojiao teach me more na ka.

indianmagicoil
16-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Pii chai, next time hold your hand go angelwitch.
There many nehnehpork and the show very funny and entertaining.
Not the usually boring sexy dance.
Good place for relax and hold my hand and have san migual lite with lime ka.
Aroi tee sud na ka :)

Pii chai, this whole patts thread rock like the seawaves at huahin.
All the laojiao stay n hide mountain all wake up sia.

Me newbie na ka, need ask laojiao teach me more na ka.

Katoey fuck your ass finish already have time come here post ah?

U went Boys Town not Angelwitch python show. Boystown have snake show also where a black mamba will go in and out your fudge tunnel.

Btw San Mig Lite is a crappy tasting beer and you can ask your katoey to hold your dick when he pounds your ass for the return favour.

sentsggirls
16-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Katoey fuck your ass finish already have time come here post ah?

U went Boys Town not Angelwitch python show. Boystown have snake show also where a black mamba will go in and out your fudge tunnel.

Btw San Mig Lite is a crappy tasting beer and you can ask your katoey to hold your dick when he pounds your ass for the return favour.
Pii chai, she waiting for u at soi6 na ka.
Nom yai toot yai.

Sangsom soda aroi tee sud ka.
She will feed u na ka.
U kin leaw , will chak wow for u too.

Pii chai, i from buakhow to soi6 motosai 40 bhat ka.
Expensive right?

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19419/19419767e13506fb62bcc14c4dfda75cb5956c33.jpg

Bunnyster
16-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Bros, New bird here for pattaya. Want to bring girl back to my hotel room for live firing but dunno where to go. Heard from my friend can go walking street and close deal with the waitress.. Is that true?

cpgoer
16-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Bros, New bird here for pattaya. Want to bring girl back to my hotel room for live firing but dunno where to go. Heard from my friend can go walking street and close deal with the waitress.. Is that true?

walk into any bar along walking street. sit down, order a drink. see who u like. don't see anyone u fancy, walk out. if see anyone u like, ask for the mummy/daddy. ask the price (ST or LT plus bar fine). Pay the price. Bring back hotel. Fuck. Sleep. Tomorrow repeat the same thing. Until u say I have enough.

naemlo
16-05-2014, 10:01 PM

Read this thread and u will know where to pick up gers. Google for "night life in Pattaya" and u will get tons of info... what else u need?? :rolleyes: Do u need me to any bro here to show u how to boom boom?

icehaya69
16-05-2014, 10:36 PM
will heading to pattay on 26th May again, almost every month at pattaya but nvr being Soi 6:p

hope to see the legendary Soi 6 after reading so much & paiseh nvr visit there as always just pop myself at walking street

naemlo
16-05-2014, 11:03 PM
hope to see the legendary Soi 6 after reading so much & paiseh nvr visit there as always just pop myself at walking street

Wear a cardboard with SBF and your nick.... the boss in Soi 6 will welcome u. :D

mutantchicken
16-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Wear a cardboard with SBF and your nick.... the boss in Soi 6 will welcome u. :D

add also your current power and reputation and that you willing to upz them as well...guaranteed VIP treatment

cpgoer
16-05-2014, 11:52 PM

remember to take a photo n post here!

naemlo
17-05-2014, 12:45 AM
add also your current power and reputation and that you willing to upz them as well...guaranteed VIP treatment

remember to take a photo n post here!

Thanks for the suggestion :D

icehaya69
17-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the suggetion :D, let's Rock!

ahtecklim
17-05-2014, 12:02 PM
will heading to pattay on 26th May again, almost every month at pattaya but nvr being Soi 6:p

Damn every month at Pattaya! Wish I had your job! :p Please write more FRs

icehaya69
17-05-2014, 12:42 PM
1 of our company client at Map Ta Phut, so Pattaya is the nearest place that I can stay. So :D here I am

ahtecklim
17-05-2014, 01:11 PM
1 of our company client at Map Ta Phut, so Pattaya is the nearest place that I can stay. So :D here I am

I can give you my contact but easier to meet me at Lor 6 than Soi 6!

Garrysou14
17-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Any bro going Pattaya on 20 th to 23th next week? I never been there b4.

mackewell
17-05-2014, 07:40 PM
I can give you my contact but easier to meet me at Lor 6 than Soi 6!

HAHAHA i am so game for Lor 6 although it is way more expensive than hanging ard in Soi 6 LOL...

Kawaiisoi6
17-05-2014, 10:28 PM

Soi 6 is worth a visit for sure..

Just a small note too..on 7 and 8 June 2014 will be the Annual Soi 6 Party !
Almost every bar will participate..ie we have all girls in costumes..dress up the bars..free food..so the whole street will be on party mode for 2 days.

Whoever coming to Pattaya these 2 days feel free to join the party.:)

naemlo
17-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Almost every bar will participate..ie we have all girls in costumes..dress up the bars..free food..so the whole street will be on party mode for 2 days.

Party day and night?? I should be there.

Happyman007
17-05-2014, 11:48 PM

want to join also :D Wait I arrange my meeting and get permit from OC first na:o

sentsggirls
18-05-2014, 12:39 AM
I would like to sum up my 3 days two nights at patts and for the benefit of doubt of anyone.

1 : Transportation From BKK (Suvarnabhumi Airport - Pattaya )

BHT134 one way , bus leaves every hour but sometimes have spare bus will leave in between that hour.
Located at the 1st Floor, Gate 8.
Source : http://www.airportpattayabus.com/suvarnahbumi.html

Bus will stops at Pattaya North, Pattaya Klang , Pattaya Tai. Depends on your hotel you are staying where to alight and the bus will ask u where u want to alight upon reaching pattaya. I alight at pattaya Klang as I am staying buahkow area. Once alight, there will be bhat bus and motosai. I took motosai 50 bhat to my hotel doorstep as I carry my backpack.
For motosai better negotiate before taking the ride. Pattaya all motosai start at 30 bhat minimum. is better to tell motosai what u want to offer rather then asking him how much.

2 : Hotel stay from 600 - 1000 THB per night

For hotel, I stay at 12-Inn at soi lengkee area for 700 thb a night. There don't have a website but I book thru email. The lady in charge is tanned looking and speak very good english. I will provide links for other hotels if u wish to stay near soi lengkee area.
there are lots of guesthouse at pattaya, is okay to ask around and have a look at the room before staying.

http://www.pattayanobleplace.com
http://www.chinagardenpattaya.com
http://www.hotelpasadenalodge.com
http://guesthousepattaya.blogspot.sg/search/label/Soi%20Buakhoa

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/6YZo.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/2LjA.jpg http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/f00MJ.jpg

3 : Soi 6 pattaya

This soi have many bars and I think nobody will go every bar in this soi, is always the girls that you like attract you to enter the bar.
Drinks are cheap and girls are a plenty to look at. I feel most impt is the girls must provide outstanding GFE even just for a beer and chit chatting before deciding to go up there. Patience is key here, there are really gems in this soi 6. If you get lucky, sometimes farang will come to look for his teeruk in the bar and ring the bell and you get yourself a free drink. Dont be shy to walk up and down the soi6 due to overwhleming ladies. Just treat it as going to geylang L18 and visit fish tank but have beers and music and can play games.

3 : Walking Street

3.1 The Pier

A nice decorated place with good house music.
Beers prices are abit high but good for chill and relax.
Not a good place to pick up FL.

3.2 Angelwitch

Agogo type of place which have funny music and performance, a few good lookers girls with big breast.
a good place to stopover for a beer and relaxation and free aircon.

3.3 Insomia

Very pack with FL, good for picking up FL.
walking in and out was a hassle. best to go position yourself near the dancing stage where FL like to stand there.

3.4 Mix

At the far end of walking street, after hour disco, FL will swamp in after 4am and to look for teeruks.
can try your luck if your night is not doing good. A big place but drinks are a bit expensive.

3.5 Lucifer

A fun place with good performance , hip hop style.
Saw a few FLs waiting to pick up there, saw jipun man a group go there pickup girls.

Motosai back to my room Buakhow area from WS is only 50 bhat for late night.

just my humble two satang from a newbie here.

naemlo
18-05-2014, 01:04 AM
want to join also :D Wait I arrange my meeting and get permit from OC first na:o

I will be playing "golf" there :D

viktor.td
18-05-2014, 03:29 PM

Wah bro, thanks for the info! I'll be arriving in BKK on 6th June.

ahtecklim
18-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Wah bro, thanks for the info! I'll be arriving in BKK on 6th June.

5555555 perfect timing!

indianmagicoil
19-05-2014, 03:56 AM
http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/17/6YZo.jpg
Jus curious why the fark would anyone take a picture of their shorts & belt on the bed? I guess katoey juz farked your ass and all that spare change lying around the bed is his pay? :rolleyes:

etct88
19-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Jus curious why the fark would anyone take a picture of their shorts & belt on the bed? I guess katoey juz farked your ass and all that spare change lying around the bed is his pay? :rolleyes:

wow, you two are truely in love..... watching out for his pants, his ass, what else?????

Anyway, I am back in good old Sillypore...... and next trip would be late June/July till past National Day.....:D want to watch ATL United vs Pattaya United....:p

indianmagicoil
19-05-2014, 10:27 PM
wow, you two are truely in love..... watching out for his pants, his ass, what else?????

Anyway, I am back in good old Sillypore...... and next trip would be late June/July till past National Day.....:D want to watch ATL United vs Pattaya United....:p

Ah Pek finally come down from your Jomtien cuntdo liao ah?

Aiyoh Ah Pek u stay Sin City too long leaw izzit?... fuck too much, drink too much until your eyesight no good... all in picture he post u cannot see ah?

Maybe u the one watching too much ass... everyday sit in front of your bar see so many katoeys ass.... your next bar can open at the Backside liao... oops Darkside!

sentsggirls
19-05-2014, 10:29 PM
pii chai, very tired you know.
just finish tum somtom in room.
so about to shower and wait my gik come.
take photo.
this thread i tum alot somtum untill so spicy.

you want somtom anot ?

somtum thai or tum lao or tum poo pla ra ka :)
my gik can make for you aroi na ka

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$$$$.com/x/clean/images/2014/05/19/cA45w.jpg

sentsggirls
19-05-2014, 10:33 PM

Aiyoh Ah Pek u stay Sin City too long leaw izzit?... fuck too much, drink too much until your eyesight no good... all in picture he post u cannot see ah?

Maybe u the one watching too much ass... everyday sit in front of your bar see so many katoeys ass.... your next bar can open at the Backside liao... oops Darkside!
whaa pi chai , sure bo got cuntdo at na jomtiem ror ?
jomtiem my fav beach na ka

whaa , jin jin ror.

mee BAR and CUNTDO ?
now the somtum getting very spicy na ka pii chai.

why waste money stay cuntdo na ka, just whack guesthouse soi6 up there , 600 bhat cheap cheap na ka. can bring katoey go up fucking toot.

etct88
19-05-2014, 10:39 PM

Don't get me involved in your domestic affairs...... by the way, I don't sit in front of bar everyday hor, I got better thing to do, fcuk too much also sianz, not a drinker so don't drink much..... don't take his post so serious lah..... he ka here ka there one.....

you like back side and dark side.....:confused: :D

Happy to be home again ........

indianmagicoil
19-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Don't get me involved in your domestic affairs...... by the way, I don't sit in front of bar everyday hor, I got better thing to do, fcuk too much also sianz, not a drinker so don't drink much..... don't take his post so serious lah..... he ka here ka there one.....

you like back side and dark side.....:confused: :D

Happy to be home again ........
Chai... u big boss now... sit 2nd floor bio katoey... you stay there so long not only eyesight failing from too much sex and alcohol but also learn to flip word better than Muthu... bar owner and now prata shop owner? Can open both at Dark Side liao... or u dunno where is Darkside? U go until Ban Chang dunno where Darkside is? Wu ya boh? Uncle mai ah ni kuan leh...

etct88
20-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Chai... u big boss now... sit 2nd floor bio katoey... you stay there so long not only eyesight failing from too much sex and alcohol but also learn to flip word better than Muthu... bar owner and now prata shop owner? Can open both at Dark Side liao... or u dunno where is Darkside? U go until Ban Chang dunno where Darkside is? Wu ya boh? Uncle mai ah ni kuan leh...

You must be missing Thailand....:D:D:D

indianmagicoil
21-05-2014, 08:29 PM
You must be missing Thailand....:D:D:D

I think Thailand miss u more.
U come back army coup! :eek:

CPBoy
23-05-2014, 01:51 AM
Unconfirmed reports from Pattaya One News that about 1 hour ago the army has seized control of Pattaya police station at Beach Road?

vitasoy84
23-05-2014, 02:08 AM
piangs... now safe to go pattaya or not ah? Just as im headed back to SG for the summer vacation n thinking of gg Pattaya for some R&R, this drama happen in thailand...

etct88
23-05-2014, 02:52 AM
I got home to SG on Monday night, Army delared Martial Law on Tuesday.

Now Military take over Governance......

Hopefully for better....... short term pain, long term gain, hopefully not too long.....:o

skyfree
23-05-2014, 11:35 AM
Hope by the time I go in June, everything is ok.

Now got curfew in whole of Thailand. Not sure is good news or bad news.

Nonteerak2553
23-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Now got curfew in whole of Thailand. Not sure is good news or bad news.

It's a good news of course. The Thais here are very happy with Gen Ocha's decision to have a coup as many more innocent life with gone because of political.

ahtecklim
23-05-2014, 04:05 PM
It's a good news of course. The Thais here are very happy with Gen Ocha's decision to have a coup as many more innocent life with gone because of political.

You really think the average somchais, gais and plas on the street cares?

Nonteerak2553
23-05-2014, 05:12 PM
You really think the average somchais, gais and plas on the street cares?

What do you think then? :confused:

indianmagicoil
23-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Gogo bars are now opening at 3pm today.

Come early and barfine them. If they follow u back and reach your hotel by 10pm u can be 90% sure they will stay with u for 7 hours at least!

Kawaiisoi6
23-05-2014, 09:44 PM

Wont be too many happy Thais left if this curfew drags on and on. Heard may drag till change of monarchy..to ensure stability.:o

skyfree
23-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Gogo bars are now opening at 3pm today.

Come early and barfine them. If they follow u back and reach your hotel by 10pm u can be 90% sure they will stay with u for 7 hours at least!

Haha....if u go at 7pm, maybe not much puying left liao....

Nonteerak2553
23-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Wont be too many happy Thais left if this curfew drags on and on. Heard may drag till change of monarchy..to ensure stability.:o

Ya, I hear this rumors too, but let's pray that they will end the curfew soon. :)

Kawaiisoi6
23-05-2014, 11:41 PM
Ya, I hear this rumors too, but let's pray that they will end the curfew soon. :)

Curfew not being enforced strictly in Pattaya. I left for my room at 10 pm. Beer bars along 2nd road...many were open..so were the soapies. 7-11 closed but Family Marts still open. Guess they know something that I dont.:mad:

Soul_Reaper
24-05-2014, 12:03 AM
Curfew not being enforced strictly in Pattaya. I left for my room at 10 pm. Beer bars along 2nd road...many were open..so were the soapies. 7-11 closed but Family Marts still open. Guess they know something that I dont.:mad:

I have an upcoming trip from 31-05-2014 to 13-06-2014 arriving via Swampy.
Should I cancel and postpone?

indianmagicoil
24-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Haha....if u go at 7pm, maybe not much puying left liao....
Yes I think u r right bro... fast hand fast leg :D
Curfew should be until this Sunday.

This coup could get uglier. Its a war of succession and a U$40 billion inheritance at stake. Prayuth is the 大伯公 he lured everyone to the talks but rounded them all in one fell swoop. If all goes to plan when he retires in September he will get a big fat reward. Read this analysis issued yesterday by the Siam Intelligence Unit - better than any water cooler gossip and see for your self whats going on the next few days.

What’s Happened

A coup by The Army Chief, General Prayuth Chan-ocha.
Political leaders from both side are ‘in control/custody’ by the army. The list includes Suthep Thaugsuban (PDRC leader), Abhisit Vejjajiva (Ex-PM and opposition leader), key ministers in Pheu Thai government, 5 key red shirt leaders.
Some red shirt leaders throughout the country are in custody.
Acting PM Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan is missing. As we know currently, he is not in the army control.
2007 Constitution is now defunct. The Cabinet is gone.
The junta keep the senate and the justice courts.
All TV stations are under controlled. Normal programs are replaced by military graphic.

What We Don’t Know Yet

Whereabout of Niwatthamrong, also Yingluck Shinawatra.
It seems that Shinawatra family members fled the kingdom. No confirmation yet.
Nothing from Thaksin yet.

Analysis
We already warned the ‘bad scenario’ in our previous analysis and now it happens.

It seems that from the conservatives’ viewpoint, the stake is too high so they can not lose this war at all cost. That’s why this coup happens. The martial law on 20th May is a testbed for today’s coup. We think the coup has been planned long before and the martial law is just a ‘lead signal’ for the eventual coup.

The big picture of this coup is ‘conservative forces consolidate their power’. The red shirts movement is too dangerous for the ‘sake of the Kingdom’ and needs to be gotten rid of. The ‘hard liner’ generals now run the show and we should expect the bad outcome.

What to Expect
This list is just our quick analysis from today’s information. We are very pessimistic right now for the situation.

We should see the new PM soon (within the next 3-4 days). The senate will act for the full parliament and nominate a new PM.
Possible PM candidates are General Prawit Wongsuwan, ex-Army chief and Palakorn Suwanrath, a Privy Councilor. Both are closed to the palace.
The new junta government will run the country for 1-2 years. Possibly longer than previous Surayud Chulanont government (2006-2007).
New Constitution will be drafted, we might call it 2015 Constitution. It will be more draconian than 2007 Constitution.
PDRC, Democrat Party, and all anti-Pheu Thai leaders will be released in the next few days. Pheu Thai and red leaders will be in custody longer.
The short term (1-3 months) outcome will be peaceful but it’s temporary peace.
The longer term (3-6 months and more) looks bad. Red Shirts will go underground. We might see some unrests.
The situation after that depends on the structure of the new Constitution and the call for ‘true democratic’ general election.
If the Constitution is undemocratic and the election is postponed indefinitely, the country (especially the junta government) will face the insurgency in North and Northeastern which is the red shirts’ bases.
The worst possible scenario is a chronic civil war. Same as Thailand’s ongoing Deep South Insurgency.

CPBoy
24-05-2014, 01:20 AM

IMHO the curfew should be until this Sunday if all goes to Prayuth's plan:

1) Protest sites already cleared.
2) All political leaders have been "detained".
3) Prayuth made himself PM today.

The curfew hours will be from 12 midnight to 4am for Saturday (24/5) and Sunday (25/5) but to be confirmed again tomorrow.

Meanwhile Sugar Baby Agogo and Windmills at Walking Street are having a "CURFEW PARTY" today. The doors opened at 12 noon. Then at 9:30pm you have a choice to either 1) go back or 2) stay locked up inside the gogo with the girls until 5am!

I personally can vouch that Windmill girls are very sporting so whats happening inside? Mass orgy? Anyone inside Sugar Baby now can give a live FR? Will they have the same tomorrow afternoon? Stay tuned to find out! :D

pakalolo
24-05-2014, 07:12 AM
C

[/I]

Yingluck detain by coup leader in undisclosed location, this could be the general mistake as the people in Chiang Mai will not sit still if she is not release.

This mean more trouble to come in the North.

skyfree
24-05-2014, 08:42 AM

[/I]

I hope so.

If not, sekali the puying quote lower price for LT than ST.

indianmagicoil
24-05-2014, 11:32 AM
Yingluck detain by coup leader in undisclosed location, this could be the general mistake as the people in Chiang Mai will not sit still if she is not release.

This report released by SIU was on the day General Green Tea announced coup.
The acting PM knew something fishy that's why he never attend the army's 2 kopi session. Now some reports say YL detained in Army camp at Saraburi. Al Jezeera say she under house arrest (which house?). I personally feel the Red Army is over rated but let's see what's gonna happen.

I hope so.

If not, sekali the puying quote lower price for LT than ST.
Why is that a bad thing unless u prefer sleep alone?

Kawaiisoi6
24-05-2014, 01:44 PM

Its all calm and quiet in Pattaya. The few soldiers we see here are mostly busy taking photos with tourists and locals alike. Tv is almost back to normal as most stations has resumed transmission.
Most businesses have adjusted their opening hours. Basically all open earlier and close earlier.thats all.
Most importantly..there is no violence here the curfew is not strictly enforced here even though WS and most bar areas conform to the orders and close by 10 pm.
Basically...if you are an all nighter type of guy you will not have the late nite entertainment venues like Hollywood..Discos..I bar..so wont be so fun I guess.
If you have no problem going to bed earlier than its really not much difference.

Its only Bangkok thats best avoided at this present time.

So basically do not change plans becos there are more girls now than any punter can manage....enuff said !!:D

icehaya69
24-05-2014, 04:04 PM
damn! trip postpone till mid of June:mad:

TonyCheong
24-05-2014, 04:10 PM
I got home to SG on Monday night, Army delared Martial Law on Tuesday.

KNN uncle you got insider news but never share with bros here! :mad:
Buay steady leh! :p

This one will need Khun Nonteerak2553 to report if there're any Northern "rebellions".
He very the free and good mood these days. :p

etct88
24-05-2014, 04:29 PM
KNN uncle you got insider news but never share with bros here! :mad:
Buay steady leh! :p

Mai aun nee kong lei....cipek... I also don't know, if I know, I will surely do a Poi Pet run and extend stay by at least 2 weeks to enjoy the excitement.... now got to look for parachute...knn:D you know me better....:p

etct88
24-05-2014, 04:48 PM
Hope the curfew ease off soon (which is very very likely)

come June 7th and 8th there will be a Street Party on Soi 6. This have been planned a year ago. for the 2 days from 2pm to 2am..... Quite sure it will happen.... if not hope they postponed it to july and yahooooo for me (I'll be there)

Maybe I parachute in for a night or 2......:D

TonyCheong
24-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Mai aun nee kong lei....cipek... I also don't know, if I know, I will surely do a Poi Pet run and extend stay by at least 2 weeks to enjoy the excitement.... now got to look for parachute...knn :D you know me better....

Yah hor I forgot you like to parachute in disaster zones! :eek: :p

Dongguan Crackdown for 3 months already and now my backup Thailand has a Coup.
Entertainment industry in Asia is very "unstable" this year! :D

Ninja_Assassin
24-05-2014, 05:03 PM

But the people from the north still need leaders to organise them. Many of their leaders have been detained along with Yingluck too. Out of the 125 under detention..... about 100 of them are from the red camp.

TonyCheong
24-05-2014, 05:05 PM
But the people from the north still need leaders to organise them. Many of their leaders have been detained along with Yingluck too. Out of the 125 under detention..... about 100 of them are from the red camp.

Jai yen yen, don't worry! :eek:

Northern resident Khun Nonteerak2553 very free and good mood these days.
He can volunteer! :p

pakalolo
24-05-2014, 05:44 PM

That may be so however they have no lack of talent to take over those detained.

Try detain 50% of PAP mp what you think will happen:D

ahtecklim
24-05-2014, 06:34 PM
From what I hear everything is different but same same in Pattaya. I hope you guys enjoy the Soi 6 Party in 2 next weeks!

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19449/19449063733c2bc593fc547f0dbb505ffdca81dc.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19449063&showlnk=0)

https://www.facebook.com/TheAnnualSoi6WeekendParty

sentsggirls
24-05-2014, 06:43 PM

This coup could get uglier. Its a war of succession and a U$40 billion inheritance at stake. Prayuth is the 大伯公 he lured everyone to the talks but rounded them all in one fell swoop. If all goes to plan when he retires in September he will get a big fat reward. Read this analysis issued yesterday by the Siam Intelligence Unit - better than any water cooler gossip and see for your self whats going on the next few days.

What’s Happened

A coup by The Army Chief, General Prayuth Chan-ocha.
Political leaders from both side are ‘in control/custody’ by the army. The list includes Suthep Thaugsuban (PDRC leader), Abhisit Vejjajiva (Ex-PM and opposition leader), key ministers in Pheu Thai government, 5 key red shirt leaders.
Some red shirt leaders throughout the country are in custody.
Acting PM Niwatthamrong Boonsongpaisan is missing. As we know currently, he is not in the army control.
2007 Constitution is now defunct. The Cabinet is gone.
The junta keep the senate and the justice courts.
All TV stations are under controlled. Normal programs are replaced by military graphic.

What We Don’t Know Yet

Analysis
We already warned the ‘bad scenario’ in our previous analysis and now it happens.

It seems that from the conservatives’ viewpoint, the stake is too high so they can not lose this war at all cost. That’s why this coup happens. The martial law on 20th May is a testbed for today’s coup. We think the coup has been planned long before and the martial law is just a ‘lead signal’ for the eventual coup.

The big picture of this coup is ‘conservative forces consolidate their power’. The red shirts movement is too dangerous for the ‘sake of the Kingdom’ and needs to be gotten rid of. The ‘hard liner’ generals now run the show and we should expect the bad outcome.

What to Expect
This list is just our quick analysis from today’s information. We are very pessimistic right now for the situation.

We should see the new PM soon (within the next 3-4 days). The senate will act for the full parliament and nominate a new PM.
Possible PM candidates are General Prawit Wongsuwan, ex-Army chief and Palakorn Suwanrath, a Privy Councilor. Both are closed to the palace.
The new junta government will run the country for 1-2 years. Possibly longer than previous Surayud Chulanont government (2006-2007).
New Constitution will be drafted, we might call it 2015 Constitution. It will be more draconian than 2007 Constitution.
PDRC, Democrat Party, and all anti-Pheu Thai leaders will be released in the next few days. Pheu Thai and red leaders will be in custody longer.
The short term (1-3 months) outcome will be peaceful but it’s temporary peace.
The longer term (3-6 months and more) looks bad. Red Shirts will go underground. We might see some unrests.
The situation after that depends on the structure of the new Constitution and the call for ‘true democratic’ general election.
If the Constitution is undemocratic and the election is postponed indefinitely, the country (especially the junta government) will face the insurgency in North and Northeastern which is the red shirts’ bases.
The worst possible scenario is a chronic civil war. Same as Thailand’s ongoing Deep South Insurgency.

pii chai, you now provide FR and Thai analysis na.
when can hold my hand go to Soi Yodsak and do some analysis ka :)

Kawaiisoi6
24-05-2014, 06:52 PM
From what I hear everything is different but same same in Pattaya. I hope you guys enjoy the Soi 6 Party in 2 next weeks!

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19449/19449063733c2bc593fc547f0dbb505ffdca81dc.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19449063&showlnk=0)

https://www.facebook.com/TheAnnualSoi6WeekendParty

Bro..thanks for the help...

As of now our girls planning for the event..ie food ..costumes..and erotic games.
A lot depends on the turnout so if you planning to come do not postpone because of the coup. It promises to be a lot of fun.:D

Kawaiisoi6
24-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Yah hor I forgot you like to parachute in disaster zones! :eek: :p

Dongguan Crackdown for 3 months already and now my backup Thailand has a Coup.
Entertainment industry in Asia is very "unstable" this year! :D

I thinking of a visit to Myanmar..heard from a friend the karaokes there rocks..:D

Nonteerak2553
24-05-2014, 07:42 PM
I thinking of a visit to Myanmar..heard from a friend the karaokes there rocks..:D

Ya been religiously read up the Burmese thread. :D

Maybe I should ask my friends to drive up, after the coup end. :D

Kawaiisoi6
24-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Ya been religiously read up the Burmese thread. :D

Maybe I should ask my friends to drive up, after the coup end. :D

Drive to Yangon? Umm..sounds like an adventure. Not even sure if its possible.:D

I trying to find out if I can drive a Thai registered car to Singapore since I have a visa.:cool:

indianmagicoil
25-05-2014, 01:48 AM
pii chai, you now provide FR and Thai analysis na.
when can hold my hand go to Soi Yodsak and do some analysis ka :)

Cut and paste. I not so geng or have insider info like some people here to do analysis on thai politics and looks like the whole village has woken up....

Nonteerak2553
25-05-2014, 09:18 AM
He can volunteer!

I can volunteer to lead the northern SYT troop. :D :p

Drive to Yangon? Umm..sounds like an adventure. Not even sure if its possible.

I trying to find out if I can drive a Thai registered car to Singapore since I have a visa.:cool:

Ya drive to yagon, it's possible. But driving a thai registered car to SG, not sure. So far I only seen Malaysian registered plate in Sg. If you find out already do share if it's possible or not.:)

Kawaiisoi6
25-05-2014, 01:13 PM
I can volunteer to lead the northern SYT troop. :D :p

Ya drive to yagon, it's possible. But driving a thai registered car to SG, not sure. So far I only seen Malaysian registered plate in Sg. If you find out already do share if it's possible or not.:)

Most people I asked said its not possible. Sinkie cannot drive non sinkie car in Singapore.
Its just a post I read somewhere that if you have a work permit or visa from Thailand..and car is registered under yr name..its possible with LTA approval...subject to maximum 28 calender days in a year. Next trip to singapore I will go LTA and ask myself.

Even if its not possible I think its still worth to drive to JB and park there. Entering spore needs additional insurance and many fees to pay like ERP ..VEP..SMD..etc.

Anyway..would be nice to meet up w you and have a teh tarik sometime.:D
Anyway

Kawaiisoi6
25-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Cut and paste. I not so geng or have insider info like some people here to do analysis on thai politics and looks like the whole village has woken up....

Anyway the logical sinkie way to do this is just to make a bet !

I will throw in a free beer and a free ST barfine for the winner of the golden question...'When will this coup end !'..

Feel free to bet and announce your own bet ! My prize valid only 1 month from date coup ends !!

Happy coup everyone...55555:D

Nonteerak2553
25-05-2014, 02:04 PM
its possible with LTA approval...subject to maximum 28 calender days in a year. Next trip to singapore I will go LTA and ask myself.

Oh with LTA aprroval, seems quite hassle. Ya better verify the LTA. But again like you mentioned, with the ERP, and now nearly every where can't use parking coupon, better take plane, but the adventure isn't there.. :D

Ya, it's been awhile since I went to Patts. Totally lost touch with Patts. I'll try to plan, and we can have teh tarik. :D:D

Kawaiisoi6
25-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Oh with LTA aprroval, seems quite hassle. Ya better verify the LTA. But again like you mentioned, with the ERP, and now nearly every where can't use parking coupon, better take plane, but the adventure isn't there.. :D

Ya, it's been awhile since I went to Patts. Totally lost touch with Patts. I'll try to plan, and we can have teh tarik. :D:D

Umm good..if you come I make Kambing soup..how that sound?:D

Nonteerak2553
25-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Umm good..if you come I make Kambing soup..how that sound?:D

555 wah kambing soup. Once I make my plan, I'll let you know. :D

Let's have kambing soup with roti john. 5555

Kawaiisoi6
25-05-2014, 04:12 PM
555 wah kambing soup. Once I make my plan, I'll let you know. :D

Let's have kambing soup with roti john. 5555

Sure can do...today my lunch is durian w rice add milk and santan w a bit of salt and sugar. Kampong style..you should see all the girls and farangs squirming looking at me eat.:)

QQ.[B]lurry
25-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Hey Bros,

I am planning a trip to pattaya on the 10th June till 13th June.

Can someone enlighten me will it be a safe and enjoyable moment for my holiday there?

Read through some posts here and heard the curfew will end tonight.

What is going to happen in the next few weeks?

My flight will stop at BKK airport. What mode of transport is safe to travel to pattaya.

Hope to see reply from senior Bros here.

Any Bros that have bars etc, do PM me, will be willing to support when I reach there.

Many thanks.

sentsggirls
25-05-2014, 04:43 PM

I will throw in a free beer and a free ST barfine for the winner of the golden question...'When will this coup end !'..

Feel free to bet and announce your own bet ! My prize valid only 1 month from date coup ends !!

can forget about ST barfine for reward, a beer alone already an issue for a boss like you. what for ST barfine ? might as well put reward for free motosai ride to soi 6 by boss u :D 555

Most people I asked said its not possible. Sinkie cannot drive non sinkie car in Singapore.
Its just a post I read somewhere that if you have a work permit or visa from Thailand..and car is registered under yr name..its possible with LTA approval...subject to maximum 28 calender days in a year. Next trip to singapore I will go LTA and ask myself.

Even if its not possible I think its still worth to drive to JB and park there. Entering spore needs additional insurance and many fees to pay like ERP ..VEP..SMD..etc.

Anyway

you think LTA you open ?
you know LTA very strict and everything need paperwork and a they follow procedures very tightly .

suggest you ride your motosai to sillypore, more wind and style.
motosai also thai plate 555

sentsggirls
25-05-2014, 04:50 PM
pii chai, cannot blame, some hide at mountain long time na ka and think they are like a kon thai with alot of funny analysis .

when u go to mountain , careful na ka, there have alot yaa baa na ka.
i think those stay mountain kin yaa baa leaw do funny analysis. 555

Nonteerak2553
25-05-2014, 05:00 PM
can forget about ST barfine for reward, a beer alone already an issue for a boss like you. what for ST barfine ? might as well put reward for free motosai ride to soi 6 by boss u

you think LTA you open ?
you know LTA very strict and everything need paperwork and a they follow procedures very tightly .

suggest you ride your motosai to sillypore, more wind and style.
motosai also thai plate 555

I don't know and don't wish to know your personal vendetta against Bro K6 but it's seems you keep attacking him with sarcasms.

He open a bar at soi 6, I mean if you really not happy with him, you can always find him at the bar, settle once and for all. Why keep on attacking him with sarcasms? If I keep on attacking you with sarcasms, will you be happy?

Nonteerak2553
25-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Sure can do...today my lunch is durian w rice add milk and santan w a bit of salt and sugar. Kampong style..

Didn't know beside running a bar, you can cook. Alright mate will try to plan. Once I plan, I'll let you know. So you can cook aroy aroy for me krub. :D

GodFatherLegend
25-05-2014, 08:17 PM
How is the curfew situation today?still 10pm-5am?
Hope they lift off soon let the night life of pattaya regain its glory.

Kawaiisoi6
25-05-2014, 09:19 PM
I don't know and don't wish to know your personal vendetta against Bro K6 but it's seems you keep attacking him with sarcasms.

He open a bar at soi 6, I mean if you really not happy with him, you can always find him at the bar, settle once and for all. Why keep on attacking him with sarcasms? If I keep on attacking you with sarcasms, will you be happy?

Bro..forget it..I choose to ignore.:p

Kawaiisoi6
25-05-2014, 09:43 PM
How is the curfew situation today?still 10pm-5am?
Hope they lift off soon let the night life of pattaya regain its glory.

There has just been a new annnouncement on TV. Basically it states the curfew started 22 May and will continue indefinitely. Make your own assumptions.:o

Nonteerak2553
25-05-2014, 09:58 PM
Bro..forget it..I choose to ignore.:p

I guess another key board warrior bro. :D
Lucky you have patience, if it's me, I long time shoot give kao kao till jurong. :D

leaseoflife
25-05-2014, 11:49 PM
I guess another key board warrior bro. :D
Lucky you have patience, if it's me, I long time shoot give kao kao till jurong. :D

He is just Another Norice in the making.

etct88
26-05-2014, 12:00 AM
Didn't know beside running a bar, you can cook. Alright mate will try to plan. Once I plan, I'll let you know. So you can cook aroy aroy for me krub. :D

wait till you try hi nasi briyani dum...... like pro.....:D

etct88
26-05-2014, 12:00 AM

when your next trip?:)

indianmagicoil
26-05-2014, 12:23 AM
Waaa... kampong jing jing tueng non leaw... King of the North also chak ji kah... u want me bring ketupat, satay, nasi kuning, mee rebus etc... and we have wedding at Soi 6?

Why jump the gun so fast? Abang abang-adik adik already izzit? I see his post about riding his motosai down to Spore in jest... but then again up to people how they see things. thats why thailand in a mess now...

This katoey ass fucker also went to K6 bar to drink, post pictures of the bar and all seems ok... if he want to sabo K6 biz I think he would post negative comments instead.

Anwayzzz.... away from all this pettiness... Bro K6... u can drive your Thai license plate car to Sinkiepor. At check point u "rent" a ERP machine and pay a levy. I think it's $60 to $70 per day for foreign non-malaysian registered cars. I've seem a few Thai pickups at Golden Mile before. I'm sure LTA website has more details.

You also Bro LOL? Whats this deal with Norice actually? I know some bros here wanna hamtam him and he challenge some to a fight. He chow kwan never pay his share of the bill? Potong jalan your girl? :confused:

I never chionged with him before only met him 2x with other chiongsters for dinner, thats it.

indianmagicoil
26-05-2014, 12:31 AM
lurry;11103958']Hey Bros,

I am planning a trip to pattaya on the 10th June till 13th June.

Can someone enlighten me will it be a safe and enjoyable moment for my holiday there?

Read through some posts here and heard the curfew will end tonight.

What is going to happen in the next few weeks?

My flight will stop at BKK airport. What mode of transport is safe to travel to pattaya.

Hope to see reply from senior Bros here.

Any Bros that have bars etc, do PM me, will be willing to support when I reach there.

Many thanks.

Junta never say today is last day of curfew or not.
Have to check day by day.
Now things start earlier... 11am, 12pm, 3pm... and end earlier...

Daytime is safe to travel. This is not Syria or Ukrainian civil war.
Cheap & good way is by public bus but u noobie better not take.
Next is Bell Service they send u to your hotel can book online.
Or better still book a taxi. U want taxi? Let me know my friend runs a taxi company. Safe and good.

Bring your passport around, especially at night, in case kana stop by soldiers but they generally leave tourists alone. So dun worry.

Hope u find my tips useful.

Nonteerak2553
26-05-2014, 12:34 AM
Waaa... kampong jing jing tueng non leaw... King of the North also chak ji kah... u want me bring ketupat, satay, nasi kuning, mee rebus etc... and we have wedding at Soi 6?

Why jump the gun so fast? Abang abang-adik adik already izzit? I see his post about riding his motosai down to Spore in jest... but then again up to people how they see things. thats why thailand in a mess now...

This katoey ass fucker also went to K6 bar to drink, post pictures of the bar and all seems ok... if he want to sabo K6 biz I think he would post negative comments instead.

Wah, who jump gun now. Me or you? I got chak you meh? Boh ma. You boh tai boh chi find tai chi all also want to chak.

Simi wedding at soi 6 kong simi lai. :rolleyes:

You and your nong chai both also same pattern. He called you Pii chai, no wonder you defend for him. Big brother of gm sibo.

Negative comments, he and you been talking about soi 6 for so long lei, mai flip prata la. This quote I learnt from you. You like to suan people about flipping prata number one. But I think here you king laew. Prata terror. :rolleyes:

indianmagicoil
26-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Wah, who jump gun now. Me or you? I got chak you meh? Boh ma. You boh tai boh chi find tai chi all also want to chak.

Simi wedding at soi 6 kong simi lai. :rolleyes:

You and your nong chai both also same pattern. He called you Pii chai, no wonder you defend for him. Big brother of gm sibo.

Negative comments, he and you been talking about soi 6 for so long lei, mai flip prata la. This quote I learnt from you. You like to suan people about flipping prata number one. But I think here you king laew. Prata terror. :rolleyes:
You still angry your predicted 15 March coup date never happen ah? But your coup in the end happen right?

Good to know you learning how to flip prata so the Soi 6 kampung wedding you can make prata for everyone to eat. U ask me what wedding? U dunno Soi 6 have party next month meh? Angry young man...

That gay farker can call me whatever he wants I dun give a shit. Juz entertain him. People not so sensitive maybe you should learn also from him make cha yen... drink already jai yen yen...

Even I GM大哥 still lose to you King of the North. I only "big brother" but you "king" leh... btw I not big brother, arjan, senior or what ever... juz humsup old man, plz dun anyhow call hor... especially in GM... wait my big brother hear misunderstand, not so good na... :D

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 01:06 AM

Possible as I ever saw Thai registered car plate in Singapore before.
I was like WTF?
Must be Uncle etct88's kaki from Thailand! :rolleyes:

Refer to LTA (http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/roads-and-motoring/driving-in-and-out-of-singapore/foreign-registered-vehicles.html) for more info.

indianmagicoil
26-05-2014, 01:17 AM

I get bola rolling.... 5 June! Btw ST barfine at Sensations or Iron Horse boleh? :D

Nonteerak2553
26-05-2014, 01:21 AM
You still angry your predicted 15 March coup date never happen ah? But your coup in the end happen right?

Good to know you learning how to flip prata so the Soi 6 kampung wedding you can make prata for everyone to eat. U ask me what wedding? U dunno Soi 6 have party next month meh? Angry young man...

That gay farker wanna can call me whatever he wants I dun give a shit. Juz entertain him. People not so sensitive maybe you should learn also from him make cha yen... drink already jai yen yen...

Even I GM大哥 still lose to you King of the North. I only "big brother" but you "king" leh... btw I not big brother, arjan, senior or what ever... juz humsup old man, plz dun anyhow call hor... especially in GM...

wah you flip prata not only terror but got many flavors lei.

Who angry who, your post last time tiu here tui there, you said I angry. :rolleyes:

Why should I angry? Just a prediction, if I can predict accurately then I'll be millionaire laew.

I don't know about what's going happen in soi 6. But I know many sarcasms about soi 6 are been thrown by you and your katoey nong chai. :eek:

Learn from your katoey Nong chai make cha yen? Shouldn't you be the one who should learn, so you can keep calm when replying to others instead using profanities. Don't anyhow call me king of the north. Here in TH only got one king.

By the way, prata flipper and cha yen maker are prefect combo lei. Think you should start planning to open one shop at soi 6 selling prata with your katoey Nong chai. :D

indianmagicoil
26-05-2014, 01:36 AM
I saying about now but you are saying 2 months ago you fuck other people's wife kana caught also want to bring up? :rolleyes:

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 01:42 AM
There's only one original King of the North!

And that is Ned Stark from Game Of Thrones drama series! :rolleyes: :p

Nonteerak2553
26-05-2014, 01:42 AM
I saying about now but you are saying 2 months ago you fuck other people's wife kana caught also want to bring up? :rolleyes:

You kong simi? :rolleyes:

Your English very good, but too chim to understand. By the way, here if can fuck people's wife consider up there laew, if you can't, diam diam. Go learn to make cha yen, then can scout shop at soi 6 with your katoey nong chai. :D

leaseoflife
26-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Bro

Don't forget me hor

Cheers

supposedly this weekend. Now wait and see. Still keen to go. Only worry is that the airport will be closed. Usually will be happy but I have a trip to make in june which cannot be missed. So. .still a little worried.

naemlo
26-05-2014, 10:34 AM

U so bad to link him with another gay.

June ai mai. We go celebrate end of curfew with a big bang. Someone from north will be going down too.

Daytime is safe to travel. This is not Syria or Ukrainian civil war.

Cheap & good way is by public bus but u noobie better not take.
Next is Bell Service they send u to your hotel can book online.
Or better still book a taxi. U want taxi? Let me know my friend runs a taxi company. Safe and good.

I always tell my friends dun come. Bkk having war. Paranoid SG.

U potong jalan my lobang on taxi service. :D

I get bola rolling.... 5 June! Btw ST barfine at Sensations or Iron Horse boleh?

I continue with the bola. These 2 agg have chio bus.

And that is Ned Stark from Game Of Thrones drama series!

U also come in put 1 leg? Katoey is always very drama de.

supposedly this weekend. Now wait and see. Still keen to go. Only worry is that the airport will be closed. Usually will be happy but I have a trip to make in june which cannot be missed. So. .still a little worried.

Nbzzzz when golf? My golf club too long didn't use in pattaya.

Kawaiisoi6
26-05-2014, 11:28 AM

The pockets of civil unrest and its magnitude is actually very small and minor. Very very low possibility of airport closure. By and large we have all adjusted to the curfews..which is not enforced seriously anyway in Pattaya.

Your worries are justified but my view is there is no need to cancel the trip ! We can have our own Coup party !:D

Kawaiisoi6
26-05-2014, 11:35 AM
I get bola rolling.... 5 June! Btw ST barfine at Sensations or Iron Horse boleh? :D

Knn..barfine free for Soi 6 Goodfellas Bar only lah..ie max 300 baht ! We got 10 ladies now.

IMO and Nonteerak....guys cmon..Thailand civil unrest..here also wanna boxing...5555. We spend most of our time in Thailand so lets concentrate on promoting our sb bros to come here..cheers!:D

Kawaiisoi6
26-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Possible as I ever saw Thai registered car plate in Singapore before.
I was like WTF?
Must be Uncle etct88's kaki from Thailand! :rolleyes:

Refer to LTA (http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/roads-and-motoring/driving-in-and-out-of-singapore/foreign-registered-vehicles.html) for more info.

TC and IMO...thanks for the info..You both r right but issue is whether I..as a sinkie..can drive the Thai car into Spore.:o

BlueDragon193
26-05-2014, 02:36 PM
TC and IMO...thanks for the info..You both r right but issue is whether I..as a sinkie..can drive the Thai car into Spore.:o

Not allowed and that includes all foreign registered vehicles.

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 03:20 PM
but issue is whether I..as a sinkie..can drive the Thai car into Spore.:o

Not allowed and that includes all foreign registered vehicles.

Khun BlueDragon193 is right.

If LTA allows Singaporean to drive foreign registered vehicles into Singapore then no Singaporeans will pay COE to buy Singapore registered vehicles liao! :p

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 03:22 PM
U also come in put 1 leg? Katoey is always very drama de.

Put in 1 finger only. :o

If really put in 1 leg I'll not just give such a corny comedic reply liao. :p

sentsggirls
26-05-2014, 07:43 PM

Dear Mr Nonteerak2553

I greatly appreciate your inputs regarding my sarcasms or critics towards your good brother (Mr K6).
This is an open forum, nobody can control what is written here. I would suggest you to take every wall of text or spells out here as a pinch of salt. Perhaps you could learn from Mr K6 , his utmost patience and warm heart in taking critics in this forum and in real life at his bar. A nice guy with big heart who offer what he can but everyone have different expectations. To be honest, is the thoughts that count.

Well, I understand you have stay up north at high altitude for a period of time, was expecting you to be somewhat like the personality of thai being (jai yen yen). However, from your input above, it seems otherwise. Don't read so much here, young man should step out of the mountain hole and learn from people like Mr K6.

Mr K6, I sincerely request you to take good care of your little young brother here who seems to be screaming around like a mad dog whenever this thread is hotter then somtum.

​อย่าพูดมาก มึงเป็นควายหรอ? กินตีนกูมั้ย อีเหี้ย!
You need someone to translate for you the above? youu can seek our soon-to-be jai yen yen Nonteerak2553 brother.
If he cant do it, then ask his gik or wife to assist him .

Knn..barfine free for Soi 6 Goodfellas Bar only lah..ie max 300 baht ! We got 10 ladies now.IMO and Nonteerak....guys cmon..Thailand civil unrest..here also wanna boxing...5555. We spend most of our time in Thailand so lets concentrate on promoting our sb bros to come here..cheers!:D

Mr K6 , whats that lady name with big breast who sat beside me and keep touching my dick?
She is very hot man, her breast so big.

yah la, knn this IMO also cheeby, old indian cheeby bald uncle keep want to chak everybody, please take good care of IMO and Nonterruk.

Khun BlueDragon193 is right.

If LTA allows Singaporean to drive foreign registered vehicles into Singapore then no Singaporeans will pay COE to buy Singapore registered vehicles liao!

that bring back my first point, why does a sinkee want to drive a thai car to sillypore?
is the adventure of driving down or for the satkiness of driving a thai plate around sillypore?

Put in 1 finger only.

If really put in 1 leg I'll not just give such a corny comedic reply liao.

One finger not enough, need your deity to put his finger in also.

Nonteerak2553
26-05-2014, 09:17 PM
[B]

Dear muthfaker,

If you want to play about personal info, How about that. You want to teach come out from mountain? Come I show you what I capable of.

Very good, you block your timeline.

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 09:56 PM
that bring back my first point, why does a sinkee want to drive a thai car to sillypore?
is the adventure of driving down or for the satkiness of driving a thai plate around sillypore?

I only state facts and am not interested in sarcasm (unlike you) when bro Kawaiisoi6 asked a genuine question on the feasibility of driving a Thai registered vehicle into Singapore. :cool:

One finger not enough, need your deity to put his finger in also.

No need to get others involve.
Since you request so give you face I shall. :p

Here we go.
Let's talk about your Forex fiasco started on 11/05/14 which until now you've not admitted that you're lying and misleading others here.
You stated you can change THB at 26.34 in Hua Hin which is false and baseless.
Many others and myself have requested you to provide facts/evidence but you changed your statements 3 times based on fiction.
You've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.

All the evidence are quoted here in case you try to edit. Hahaha.

Now 26.34 at huahin.

Any body wan to join mi here?

Sorry guys typo ka.
26.09 only.

Sorry mak mak ka

Soi 6 many mafia ka. I go there is so scare na ka.
Eiei.

Paiseh guys, pardon on my eyesight.

When you want to point your finger at someone else please provide statements base on facts/evidence.
In real life if you dare to accuse someone which is false and baseless then be prepared for possible defamation/libel suit.

If you want to play about personal info, I already save your LINE photo in my phone. Try me, I'll post your gay photo at here for everyone to view. How about that. You want to teach come out from mountain? Come I show you what I capable of.

Very good, you block your timeline, but I managed to get your ID PHOTO. Too bad.

This guy really no class and low down by resorting to play with personal info.
Totally uncalled for.

Mr. sentsggirls may I suggest you edit and remove Khun Nonteerak2553's name from your post.
I believe thousands of readers are not interested to see your handsome face on a SEX FORUM.
You'll become famous overnight! :eek:
Is that what you're wishing for?! :D

sentsggirls
26-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Dear muthfaker,

If you want to play about personal info, I already save your LINE photo in my phone. Try me, I'll post your gay photo at here for everyone to view. How about that. You want to teach come out from mountain? Come I show you what I capable of.

Very good, you block your timeline, but I managed to get your ID PHOTO. Too bad.
you very lucky na, big boss sbf pm me na ka ask me chill chill relax relax.
mai tum somtum to much.

just name only, where got so personal ?
think to much na ka.

jai yen yen si nongteeRUK

Nonteerak2553
26-05-2014, 10:30 PM
mai tum somtum to much.

just name only, where got so personal ?
think to much na ka.

jai yen yen si nongteeRUK

Lucky, then I should said you unlucky lor. Who give care with boss, you got no balls? I forget you Katoey. Ka here ka there.

Want to play, must play till the end ma. Tio boh. How want me to post your gay photo boh? Too late laew la. You play with fire, takes time to pull out the fire.

TonyCheong
26-05-2014, 10:32 PM
mai tum somtum to much.

just name only, where got so personal?
think to much na ka.

As mentioned previously you've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.
Wow big boss PM you?
PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE otherwise it's just FICTION again. :D

Posting personal name on a SEX FORUM is not considered personal? :confused:
So you're toying around that posting a picture of your handsome face in a SEX FORUM is also not much of a big deal either?
Otherwise why would you delete all your online photos in your previous posts?
YOU'VE ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICT YOURSELF! :rolleyes:

sentsggirls
26-05-2014, 10:33 PM
I only state facts and am not interested in sarcasm (unlike you) when bro Kawaiisoi6 asked a genuine question on the feasibility of driving a Thai registered vehicle into Singapore. :cool:

No need to get others involve.
Since you request so give you face I shall. :p

Here we go.
Let's talk about your Forex fiasco started on 11/05/14 which until now you've not admitted that you're lying and misleading others here.
You stated you can change THB at 26.34 in Hua Hin which is false and baseless.
Many others and myself have requested you to provide facts/evidence but you changed your statements 3 times based on fiction.
You've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.

All the evidence are quoted here in case you try to edit. Hahaha.

When you want to point your finger at someone else please provide statements base on facts/evidence.
In real life if you dare to accuse someone which is false and baseless then be prepared for possible defamation/libel suit.

This guy really no class and low down by resorting to play with personal info.
Totally uncalled for.

Mr. sentsggirls may I suggest you edit and remove Khun Nonteerak2553's name from your post.
I believe thousands of readers are not interested to see your handsome face on a SEX FORUM.
You'll become famous overnight! :eek:
Is that what you're wishing for?! :D
Mr tony , relax leh. Don't me laugh la, u take this forum so serious for what.
spend more time do your business thou now china and bkk market very bad.
can try expand your market to vietnam .

sentsggirls
26-05-2014, 10:36 PM
As mentioned previously you've no credibility and your words cannot be taken seriously.
Wow big boss PM you?
PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE otherwise it's just FICTION again. :D

Posting personal name on a SEX FORUM is not considered personal? :confused:
So you're toying around that posting a picture of your handsome face in a SEX FORUM is also not much of a big deal either?
Otherwise why would you delete all your online photos in your previous posts?
YOU'VE ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICT YOURSELF! :rolleyes:
what online photos ?
kong simi mr tony?

Nonteerak2553
26-05-2014, 10:44 PM
what online photos ?
kong simi mr tony?

Mai flip prata la! Your photos those you took fucking Katoeys, or vice versa! By the way you haven't reply mine lei.Mr flipper!

toilet$50
26-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Camping here lol:D

etct88
27-05-2014, 01:29 AM
Brothers Brothers,

There is a coup out there and looks like it will cool down faster than this "computer warriors warfare"

Please, seriously Jai Yen Yen, I know all of you. You are all ok guys just "different stokes".

Let take this little words warfare with a big pinch of salt. Let me just state somethings

Bro K indeed have a big heart, he worried I got married in Soi 6.

Sent girls is just having his fun, ka here ka there... maybe some of us just not used to his style. i am impressed you didn't ST her.....will not elaborate further...

Tony C is my handsome fussy nephew. Great guy to be with.

Bro NTR, I haven't met you, Bro K and me sure like to buy you a drink when we meet. Missed you when we were in CM

IMO having fun in his own way...... don't get offended, he have the PAP looks.....

Bro BD 193..... don't play play with him, he was in Claudia since the beginning.

Roti prata... hmmmm.... I learn it here, great to flip with, I was accused of flipping too.... one side must be black as char coal now,

Driving non Singapore car by Singaporean in/onto Singapore is possible. Have a friend that drove a Lotus, registration "LOTUS" into Singapore a few times for a few days each time.

Toilet$50, don't rub lei.... when you come Soi 6?

I have a lot to learn from all Bros here.......

Let's move on and have fun.....

Chill and sadu sadu

indianmagicoil
27-05-2014, 02:22 AM
And that is Ned Stark from Game Of Thrones drama series! :rolleyes: :p
His son Robb was proclaimed King of the North. Ned Stark never was King of the North his head got chopped off by Joffery before he could be king. He is also an honorable man and would prefer one of Robert's bastard sons to be King. BTW thats how Ned lost his head. You watch wrong pirated version in China izzit? :rolleyes:

Since u like Gay of Thrones so much... R u related to King of the North? U his 1/2 brother Snow that came down from the the Great Wall of China after the white walkers(公安) took over Chang Ping castle?

You can join me King Prata Power and Katoey Ass Lover Cha-yen the forum is big enough for everyone but I suggest you concentrate on your agent business better. War is bad for business...

U potong jalan my lobang on taxi service
You are the friend I was gonna recommend lah... see take care u na...

Knn..barfine free for Soi 6 Goodfellas Bar only lah..ie max 300 baht ! We got 10 ladies now
555+ poot len na Pii... your offer is good enough on it's own. BTW can I call you "Pii" mai... Wait your adik say we gay how?

Brothers Brothers,
Tony C is my handsome fussy nephew.
Chill and sadu sadu
Ah Chek still the best... old and wise... plz ask your fussy nephew cool down :D

naemlo
27-05-2014, 09:50 AM
You are the friend I was gonna recommend lah... see take care u na...

Wow so touch, tears rolling down leow......

TonyCheong
27-05-2014, 01:31 PM
Since u like Gay of Thrones so much...

Seems that you're more in touch with Game Of Thrones than me!
Thanks for pointing out.

Is engaging an exchange of words by providing facts and pointing out sentgirls's misleading posts and divulging personal info on a SEX FORUM is an act of war?
Take note that I don't make personal remarks about him but solely stating only FACTS!
These facts alone show he has no credibility and his fictional stories cannot be taken seriously.

sentgirls edited his posts after heeding my suggestion because he knows his handsome face may appear on a SEX FORUM if he does not comply! :p
Will you like if someone divulge your personal info on a SEX FORUM?
Please do not comment just for the sake of commenting.

We've met several times before and frankly from time to time I don't find your "sense of humour" posts towards me is funny at all.

Should you've any misunderstandings or personal vendetta against me we can discuss in private so as not to waste bandwith here. :D
Otherwise please refrain from addressing me in forum unless you want to have a constructive discussion.

Thank you.
See you at Golden Mile Wednesdays TT sessions if there's a chance. :)

Kawaiisoi6
27-05-2014, 01:34 PM
Let me just recap what I have seen
in Patts last 2 days.

2 nites ago the big nite spots closed by 10 pm..discos..soapies and so did 7-11 and Family Marts with Family Mart staying up later. Some bar areas like Made in Thailand complex received letters saying they can open till midnite. The same was not true for WS and Soi 6. Even Insomnia got shut down at 10.30 pm.

That being said many other isolated bar areas openly flaunt the curfew with no consequences.

Yesterday was very much the same with Soi 6 being unusually quiet. Not much use having earlier opening timings when not many customers r around.

Girls are getting more desperate..I overheard one of our girls offering a customer to CIM..something they don't normally offer openly.

Yesterday nite I went WS at 9 pm and already many places start to close up. By 10 pm..looks like a Buddha Day.

Sales are slow and so is business for the girls. Those guys who ARE here..many having a ball of a time as they can pick and choose.

Army spokesman appeared on TV saying high possibility of curfew..coup ending 28 May but they make no promise.

So I stress again while there are some minor inconveniences..Pattaya is very much alive. We just need the customers to come back !:)

ahtecklim
27-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Let me just recap what I have seen
in Patts last 2 days.

2 nites ago the big nite spots closed by 10 pm..discos..soapies and so did 7-11 and Family Marts with Family Mart staying up later. Some bar areas like Made in Thailand complex received letters saying they can open till midnite. The same was not true for WS and Soi 6. Even Insomnia got shut down at 10.30 pm.

That being said many other isolated bar areas openly flaunt the curfew with no consequences.

Yesterday was very much the same with Soi 6 being unusually quiet. Not much use having earlier opening timings when not many customers r around.

Girls are getting more desperate..I overheard one of our girls offering a customer to CIM..something they don't normally offer openly.

Yesterday nite I went WS at 9 pm and already many places start to close up. By 10 pm..looks like a Buddha Day.

Sales are slow and so is business for the girls. Those guys who ARE here..many having a ball of a time as they can pick and choose.

Army spokesman appeared on TV saying high possibility of curfew..coup ending 28 May but they make no promise.

So I stress again while there are some minor inconveniences..Pattaya is very much alive. We just need the customers to come back !:)

Good thing its low season now. Imagine if this was high season , many bars will not survive thru another year!

Kawaiisoi6
27-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Good thing its low season now. Imagine if this was high season , many bars will not survive thru another year!

Latest news..start tomorrow curfew hours changed to from Midnite to 4 am. A bit better for everybody but the bigger picture is we all want see the end of this coup and things back to normal.:)

CPBoy
27-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Beginning 28/05/14 the nationwide curfew will be between 0001-0400. Other details unchanged - OFFICIAL ARMY ANNOUNCEMENT :D

leaseoflife
28-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Latest news..start tomorrow curfew hours changed to from Midnite to 4 am. A bit better for everybody but the bigger picture is we all want see the end of this coup and things back to normal.:)

not a moment too soon. 555.

hopefully.. It gets lifted by the time I get there.

indianmagicoil
28-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Wow so touch, tears rolling down leow......
Dun say like that leh... wait people say we gay!

Seems that you're more in touch with Game Of Thrones than me!
Thanks for pointing out.

We've met several times before and frankly from time to time I don't find your "sense of humour" posts towards me is funny at all.

Should you've any misunderstandings or personal vendetta against me we can discuss in private so as not to waste bandwith here. :D
Otherwise please refrain from addressing me in forum unless you want to have a constructive discussion.

Thank you.
See you at Golden Mile Wednesdays TT sessions if there's a chance. :)
You want to chak ji kah with your GOT reference when I mentioned King of the North and now you asking me not to address you? Meet me at GM when have the chance? You slap my face then wanna shake my hand? Who you think you are? Chang Ping Tai Kor? GM Lao Tua? Bangkok Pii Yai? Please concentrate on your CP biz and stop bluffing noobs here with your bangkok g club scams.

TonyCheong
28-05-2014, 03:20 AM
Please concentrate on your CP biz and stop bluffing noobs here with your bangkok g club scams.

Thank you for your concern but no thanks as whatever I concentrate on is my personal matter.

Please watch your words and do not accuse me of anything which is false and baseless.

Since you don't want to talk reason and discuss things in private then I've nothing furthur to say to you.

indianmagicoil
28-05-2014, 03:53 AM
Evidence? Plz go Bangkok Club thread! Why you never rebut me there?
You trying hard to think of what to say? :rolleyes:

You think you LHL? Sue me for defamation izzit? Ok I wait your Ah Singh lawyer letter shoot to me. :rolleyes:

Please lah... See your g club pricing already mark up still dare to say "open and nothing to hide"???

Don't be a hypocrite also. Telling people "dun spoil market, chiong responsibly" What a load of crap! By marking up with your commission next time joints also will mark up with or without agents intro if they know so easy carrot foreigners.

ahtecklim
28-05-2014, 08:18 AM
funny how many of us love the land of smiles but don't have the mai pen lai attitude.

When we say it doesn't matter and it doesn't bother us , how many of us really mean it. How many of us can really turn the other cheek , enjoy the girls and forget about things that wont matter in the long run.

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..................... mai pen lai laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

naemlo
28-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Dun say like that leh... wait people say we gay!

Dun worry, I am known to love nong ploy only.

naemlo
28-05-2014, 09:59 AM
funny how many of us love the land of smiles but don't have the mai pen lai attitude

Run forget thais , "jai yen yen" towards life.

Kawaiisoi6
28-05-2014, 11:42 PM

Latest news curfew may be lifted for Phuket and Pattaya.:D

CPBoy
29-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Latest news curfew may be lifted for Phuket and Pattaya.:D

中国万岁!:D

The Tourism and Sports Ministry revealed recently that although the number of foreign tourists would decline after martial law was declared, Chinese tourists who were then in Pattaya did not rush home as they were told by their government. This was obviously because the Chinese tourists did not see any harm and violence in Thailand even after the coup

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/curfew-may-lifted-phuket-pattaya/

Kawaiisoi6
29-05-2014, 12:44 AM
中国万岁!:D

The Tourism and Sports Ministry revealed recently that although the number of foreign tourists would decline after martial law was declared, Chinese tourists who were then in Pattaya did not rush home as they were told by their government. This was obviously because the Chinese tourists did not see any harm and violence in Thailand even after the coup

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/curfew-may-lifted-phuket-pattaya/

B...my problem is Chinese tourists are not my customers.:(

Happyman007
29-05-2014, 01:48 AM
B...my problem is Chinese tourists are not my customers.:(

can try to cater for Chinese tourist mah, maybe sell Chinese tea cocktail etc:p

Or let the girls wear Cheong Sam? :D

ahtecklim
29-05-2014, 09:46 AM

ya kawaii bro .... think outside the box! :p You need a Singaporean , Chinese speaking marketing manager!

Actually I've seen some of these tourist. Usually in small groups late at nite , maybe the wife sleep liow! They are usually brought to the agogo by their tour guide (who no doubt receives some kickback) and they are willing to spend! I've heard girls quote them 5kB for ST and the desperate ones are like Singaporeans who only got a few hours away from the ball and chain so money is no object!

Kawaiisoi6
29-05-2014, 11:14 AM

Yes the girls have a sexy cheongsam costume..:)

BlueDragon193
29-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Yes the girls have a sexy cheongsam costume..:)

Which party bar will be the meeting place on 7-8/6...KB or GF.?

Kawaiisoi6
29-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Which party bar will be the meeting place on 7-8/6...KB or GF.?

We only have Goodfellas Bar now. Kawaii has been sold.:)

leaseoflife
29-05-2014, 07:08 PM
Now back at second home :D having a foot massage then off to K6 bar.

What coup????

Happyman007
29-05-2014, 07:41 PM

What coup????

wow boh jio :p

I plan next week going also, u stay for how long?

BlueDragon193
29-05-2014, 08:56 PM
We only have Goodfellas Bar now. Kawaii has been sold.:)

What coup????

Hope to see you guys around and might stay for 2 nights.:)

Happyman007
29-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Yes the girls have a sexy cheongsam costume..
hehehe hope 7/8 party can see them again:D

We only have Goodfellas Bar now. Kawaii has been sold.
Congrats, sell 1 later buy more back ya ;)

Hope to see you guys around and might stay for 2 nights.:)
stay 2 night on 7 & 8 ror?

BlueDragon193
29-05-2014, 09:56 PM
stay 2 night on 7 & 8 ror?

Yes, if confirm staying in April or August Suites in central pattaya which is nearer to soi 6
and then back to Bkk.

oolouis
30-05-2014, 09:24 AM
funny how many of us love the land of smiles but don't have the mai pen lai attitude.

When we say it doesn't matter and it doesn't bother us , how many of us really mean it. How many of us can really turn the other cheek , enjoy the girls and forget about things that wont matter in the long run.

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..................... mai pen lai laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fair enough to 'Mai pben rai' if someone picks a quarrel or a fight with you personally.

But it's really difficult when you see undeclared agents styling themselves as senior cheongsters trying to help nubes.

And then having the gall to harangue nubes for wasting his time when they are uncertain what activity or place they want to go.

ahtecklim
30-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Fair enough to 'Mai pben rai' if someone picks a quarrel or a fight with you personally.

But it's really difficult when you see undeclared agents styling themselves as senior cheongsters trying to help nubes.

And then having the gall to harangue nubes for wasting his time when they are uncertain what activity or place they want to go.

many have been around to see it all before. Doesn't bother me anymore ; although it used to. There is more than life than the forums! ;)

If newbies follow the wrong advise , hahaha I laugh in their face and they'll know who's right when they experience it for themselves.

If it discourages people from going to Pattaya ; then good ..... more for me!

leaseoflife
30-05-2014, 01:41 PM

till Sunday. Short trip as usual.

Life in Patts still as normal except bars close at midnight. But hordes of people still walking ard, eating.

I was out buying supper at 12.30am last nite. No military presence at all.

skyfree
31-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Seniors,

may i ask How about the overseas channels broadcasting on tv in pattaya?

Hope i can still watch world cup when being there in hotel room if the curfew is still on......

ahtecklim
31-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Seniors,

may i ask How about the overseas channels broadcasting on tv in pattaya?

Hope i can still watch world cup when being there in hotel room if the curfew is still on......

I think your main worry is whether your hotel is gonna broadcast it! Same same like Singapore , the free-to-air channels will not be showing all the games.

skyfree
31-05-2014, 05:51 PM
I think your main worry is whether your hotel is gonna broadcast it! Same same like Singapore , the free-to-air channels will not be showing all the games.

Ya loh, that is my worry

ahtecklim
31-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Ya loh, that is my worry

I used to think it would be nice to watch major championships in Thailand. Like a football-drink-fuck month long festival!

But in relativity , its too much of a good thing as well as not knowing exactly where is showing , there is a chance you will miss some of the games.

Too much of a good thing I mean is you are having so much fun you are with a girl (or man or LB! :rolleyes:) or you are so drunk.

If go , I would chose the quarters or semi finals onwards.

naemlo
31-05-2014, 10:22 PM

There are 3 channels providing the World Cup live matches. The "pay channel", RS will board cast all 64 matches live which I think majority of the hotels will not be providing this channel.

Dun worry too much, Thai Channel 7 will provide some of the live matches.

Thai regulator insists all World Cup finals games must broadcast free-to-air but the "pay channel", RS is not willing,

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/world-football/asia/12429-thai-regulator-insists-all-world-cup-finals-games-must-broadcast-free-to-air

Shangui
31-05-2014, 10:52 PM
Last world cup they broadcast all games but thai commentary on their free to air channels not shiok. english commentary was from astro malaysia feed so have to check your hotel. but dun worry so much as i'm sure most pubs will have the live telecast. so many british and angmo in thaialnd pattaya

skyfree
01-06-2014, 03:18 PM
I used to think it would be nice to watch major championships in Thailand. Like a football-drink-fuck month long festival!

But in relativity , its too much of a good thing as well as not knowing exactly where is showing , there is a chance you will miss some of the games.

Too much of a good thing I mean is you are having so much fun you are with a girl (or man or LB! :rolleyes:) or you are so drunk.

If go , I would chose the quarters or semi finals onwards.

Oh i see,

Well, the period i going according to the schedule, is the 2nd round of the world cup, which means group stage finished liao....

skyfree
01-06-2014, 03:20 PM
There are 3 channels providing the World Cup live matches. The "pay channel", RS will board cast all 64 matches live which I think majority of the hotels will not be providing this channel.

Dun worry too much, Thai Channel 7 will provide some of the live matches.

Thai regulator insists all World Cup finals games must broadcast free-to-air but the "pay channel", RS is not willing,

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/world-football/asia/12429-thai-regulator-insists-all-world-cup-finals-games-must-broadcast-free-to-air

I see, well, if can bonk finish liao, and just nice the match start even better...but dont think so....sg timing is either 3am onward to 6am, i guess thai time will be even earlier....

ahtecklim
01-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Last world cup they broadcast all games but thai commentary on their free to air channels not shiok. english commentary was from astro malaysia feed so have to check your hotel. but dun worry so much as i'm sure most pubs will have the live telecast. so many british and angmo in thaialnd pattaya

Please help name a few that will open for all the games