PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Garbage
10-05-2013, 09:51 PM
How cheap is cheap? Nice place to recommend would be Moom Aroi at Naklua (aka North Pattaya). Prices from Bht150-200 for most dishes so considered "cheap" by Sinkiepor standards. Get a table by the beach before sunset to enjoy spectacular view with cold beer in one hand and your puying in another. She will love you mak mak!

Yeah Moom Aroi, nice place with good food.
Prefer the 3rd road branch then the one in Naklua (Too far and too crowded).

Garbage
10-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Had amazing 3day trip to pattaya last week (honey+rasputin+mixx+beer bar+nude show:P) !! but missed out few like, BJ Bars,Devil's Den. Is it worth ?

anyways, planning for my next trip on PH in august 8,9,10,11

any recommendations ?

BJ bars I nv try before, tried devil's den before, not bad, maybe you can try once for the experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFTFv4x6V88

Listening to Thai song emo at home :( Sian... miss thailand mak mak

indianmagicoil
10-05-2013, 11:59 PM
555+ so that proves that its popular! OK for the Samster who PM me directions I shall post it here for everyone's benefit.

How to get there? Pattaya is not like Bangkok with taxis that are easily flagged down. Most common mode of transport is the songteaw or baht bus. So u can book a whole songteaw for yourself. Plz nego with driver Bht100 to maximum Bht200, one way, from Central Pattaya shld be reasonable. Sorry I never booked a whole songteaw myself but this is the rate I heard. Saves u hassle and maybe u can try nego for return trip, maybe add another Bht100?

I wouldn't recommend newbies taking regular songteaws because that involves changing songteaws and knowing which is the correct direction they are heading to.

Moom Aroi on 3rd Road along the same small soi where Hollywood, Differ and Noir is. Can see their green and pink neon sign (in Thai unfortunately) from the main road leaw. I will try post some pics of my recent trip to Patts for reference.

Another way to get around Patts is to rent a motorbike or get a puying who can ride one! Sexy motocy taxi naa :D

Chok dee krub!

indianmagicoil
11-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Moom Aroi 3rd Road... just below where it says in big black letters " adult entertainment zone CENTRAL PATTAYA". You also can see Noir, Hollywood and Differ (which is behind Big C) in that area. So after makan can go chiong! 555+

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/th_6263.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/6263.jpg.html)

Link for Moom Aroi and map to Naklua branch.
http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/specified-place/moom-aroi-restaurant-naklua-pattaya/200800000146/restaurant/

surachai
11-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Moom Aroi 3rd Road... just below where it says in big black letters " adult entertainment zone CENTRAL PATTAYA". You also can see Noir, Hollywood and Differ (which is behind Big C) in that area. So after makan can go chiong! 555+

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/th_6263.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/6263.jpg.html)

Link for Moom Aroi and map to Naklua branch.
http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/specified-place/moom-aroi-restaurant-naklua-pattaya/200800000146/restaurant/

Just to add on, I've tried to book the songtaew to the one in naklua and it cost me 150bht. The place there is absolutely romantic during sunset. Must get there before 5pm for the sunset view n to avoid the crowds that will rush in after work. Have a slow and full dinner enjoy the beer and the live band that starts around 7pm.

Going there is easy, it's the return that's abit tricky. As the restaurant is at the end of the soi from the main road where the songteaw ply their routes. Therefore after eating can go for a leisure walk to the main road. U know u have reached the main road when u see a 7-11 situated opp the entrance of the soi. So just cross opp and flag a songtaew that will take u back to dolphin circle.

Hope the info helps.

indianmagicoil
11-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Took tong Pii Surachai! So best is nego a price for the songteaw to come back pick u up after dinner. Get the songteaw's driver's phone number.

Was late for appointment the other day so I took motorcy from Jomtien to Naa Jomtien coz songteaw from Patts central ends at Chaophrayuk Rd. Nego, to & fro, Bht150 for return trip to Patts central after meeting ended.

nvend
15-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Just returned from patts and visited a few AGGs. Here's my exp:

1.angelwitch - an AGG more catered for the western crowd. Has shows that are unlike usual AGGs; sexy dances...etc. was told of an absurd BF rate. 600st 3000lt. Didn't bf any since it's ridiculous. Quite a handful of beautiful girls though.

2. Sensation at WS. - I think the best at WS. Good mix of Asians and westerners. Plenty of girls. Easily above 30. Good quality girls and reasonable priced drinks. BF is 1000.

3. Bacarra. - girls are a lot lesser than sensation. Quality is average. Crowd is mixed between Asians n westerners. Didn't ask abt BF.

4. Sweet girls- omg. This AGG is terrible. Mainly westerners crowd and girls are just cmi. I left before finishing my drink.

5. Lighthouse. Below average quality of girls. Number of girls are few too. Probably less than 15. Cheap drinks. Only saw a few above average looking girls. BF is 1000.

6. Happy AGG. Below average quality of girls. Less than 10. Didn't even finish my drink and needless to say about asking BF

Went to soi honey to take a walk and look at the quality of the massage girls available. IMO, u r better off someone else like Bangkok. General quality is way below average.

I am a patts newbie so can't comment on the validity of the BF quoted. Just sharing my opinion and exp. appreciate an up with u find this informative.

Cheers!

nvend
15-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Forgot to add that I visited dream teen massage as well. The girls on site vs on website seems like totally different. As what many bros would have probably said before, massage girls' quality in patts probably are worse than many offerings in Bangkok.

yinyang
15-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Nvend, honest FR. Didn't know Sensations bf 1k? Missed out lookers other week in Patts

naemlo
15-05-2013, 12:13 PM
1.angelwitch - an AGG more catered for the western crowd. Has shows that are unlike usual AGGs; sexy dances...etc. was told of an absurd BF rate. 600st 3000lt. Didn't bf any since it's ridiculous. Quite a handful of beautiful girls though.

This is confusing, u meant BF for ST is 600 and LT is 3000??? :confused: If BF ST 600, it is quite normal. If LT BF 3000 then it is ridiculous.

mutedf8
15-05-2013, 03:18 PM
This is confusing, u meant BF for ST is 600 and LT is 3000??? :confused: If BF ST 600, it is quite normal. If LT BF 3000 then it is ridiculous.

I thought low season started !

Jackboy
15-05-2013, 04:06 PM
Went to soi honey to take a walk and look at the quality of the massage girls available. IMO, u r better off someone else like Bangkok. General quality is way below average.

I am a patts newbie so can't comment on the validity of the BF quoted. Just sharing my opinion and exp. appreciate an up with u find this informative.

You are 100% right. Puyings in Pattaya are way below average.
All fat short dark and ugly...
You will be disappointed if you come to Patts.
But I like Patts because when I am there, I become the prey and puyings become the hunters..:D

nvend
15-05-2013, 05:03 PM

I know man. It confused me too. But I Asked another waitress again and was told the same thing. Anyway I didn't care about it since its my first AGG that I went and I wanted to hop around. Haha

nvend
15-05-2013, 05:05 PM
But I like Patts because when I am there, I become the prey and puyings become the hunters..:D

Bro u zai man. I cannot bear to do that. Or maybe those that I have seen are the most jialats one. Maybe still got better ones.

nvend
15-05-2013, 05:06 PM
By the way. Very sorry for off topic. But anyway I can know who upped me and how I got power now? Would like to return the favour for those who did.

nvend
15-05-2013, 05:09 PM

Second to moom aroi. Good seafood and it's by the beach. Not exactly cheap and portions are small but def worth visiting. We are 6pax had fish crabs crayfish and cost 4000. Portions too small so some stuff double ordered.

nvend
15-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Nvend, honest FR. Didn't know Sensations bf 1k? Missed out lookers other week in Patts

I bf-ed 2 different girls on 2 consecutive nights. Both also 1000. Haha.

naemlo
15-05-2013, 05:31 PM
I know man. It confused me too.

Guess it is getting more expensive to cheong in WS. BF is more expensive than BKK. Crazy.... Pattaya has come to a point, it is wasting time to head over.

ahtecklim
15-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Guess it is getting more expensive to cheong in WS. BF is more expensive than BKK. Crazy.... Pattaya has come to a point, it is wasting time to head over.

Pattaya especially WS is getting more ex coz many Bkk girls are flocking there too. Jackboy has been going to the wrong places if all he sees is fat short dark girls.

Try the jap patronised agogos ; Pattaya has ten times more agogos than Bangkok so there is something for everyone. Maybe you'll right in the Beer Bars and Massage Palours but there are plenty of beatuies around if you open your mind.

naemlo
15-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Jackboy has been going to the wrong places if all he sees is fat short dark girls.

I always find Pattaya aggs are better than BKK. :D The reason why I was there every weekends.

TheHammers
15-05-2013, 11:48 PM

I disagree...... Patts has the best LBFMs :D
These little dark brown fucking machines are so much better than the fair porcelain looking types.
I guess it's one's man meat is another man's poison type of scenario here. :D

indianmagicoil
16-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Overall Patts has a better AGG, bar beer and general overall chionging experience than Bangkok coz there's juz so many places to go. Caters to so many different tastes be it u r into LBFM, Jap-Asian fair puyings and even LBs!

Sensations seems to be the AGG of the moment. Good some competition coz Baccara was arrogant and girls lazy. I prefer the fair skin types more but once awhile a cute LBFM also can get my rocks off.

Angelwitch's shows are different from your usual 2 step shuffles. Same as their branch in Bangkok's Nana Entertainment Plaza. Queens at LK Metro also nice looking ladies and 2 storey pole dancing. Windmill for naughty LBFMs that r very sporting but may not be to most SBF bros' taste. Diamond, Sensations, Sugarbaby for their Ippun-Asian centric girls and Soi 6 for a fast game!

yinyang
16-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Unsure of how bfs are heading (up, probably WS). But tend to agree Patts agg scene had plenty to offer, vs Nana/SC. Every corner is a beer bar.

Imo, Queens sounds good (not been there) in LK Metro stretch? Sorry, what's the LBFM acronym?:o

Dirk Kuyt
16-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Unsure of how bfs are heading (up, probably WS). But tend to agree Patts agg scene had plenty to offer, vs Nana/SC. Every corner is a beer bar.

Imo, Queens sounds good (not been there) in LK Metro stretch? Sorry, what's the LBFM acronym?:o

LBFM = Little Brown Fucking Machine :D

yinyang
16-05-2013, 07:35 AM
LBFM = Little Brown Fucking Machine :D
Oh, I'm so enlightened ..thanks. :p:D

And gosh, your rep kena raped?

jwbparty
16-05-2013, 10:44 AM
i'm looking to take pattayavan from bkk to pattaya and back for a 1 day trip. however, their last van leaves pattaya at 8pm. in addition to taxi, are their other transport options for later departure back to bkk?
thanks.

ahtecklim
16-05-2013, 02:00 PM
i'm looking to take pattayavan from bkk to pattaya and back for a 1 day trip. however, their last van leaves pattaya at 8pm. in addition to taxi, are their other transport options for later departure back to bkk?
thanks.

Why do you want to leave Pattaya just when the party is starting? :confused:

indianmagicoil
16-05-2013, 11:52 PM

That's correct... LK Metro & Buakow area BFs catching up with WS so go whilst its still low. Was there in Dec laz year. Had 2 birthday parties in 2 AGGs so helped myself to free suckling pig & delicious food! BF a 18 yo for Bht600 and I think paid her Bht1,000 for ST. Did I pay too much? Dunno... Mayb MR ATL can enlighten us. Kop kun krub!

Siammy
17-05-2013, 03:58 AM
thanks.

The last bus to Ekamai leaves at 11 PM. If ur in the WS area, B100 will get u a mototaxi ride to the bus station on North Pattaya Rd. At that time of nite, traffic isn’t a problem. When u get to BKK there’s still time to hit SC or Thermae.

I've done the day trip several times now. The $ I save from not paying for a hotel gets me a "free" FS + a couple HH drinks at a go go bar! Surprised more bros dun do this.

naemlo
17-05-2013, 09:47 AM
I've done the day trip several times now. The $ I save from not paying for a hotel gets me a "free" FS + a couple HH drinks at a go go bar! Surprised more bros dun do this.

Cause there is no point wasting about 4 hrs on the road....

jwbparty
17-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Why do you want to leave Pattaya just when the party is starting? :confused:

i've already booked my 1 month stay in bkk hotel. have never been to pattaya in previous trips, so just wanted to check it out.

jwbparty
17-05-2013, 10:16 AM
The last bus to Ekamai leaves at 11 PM. If ur in the WS area, B100 will get u a mototaxi ride to the bus station on North Pattaya Rd. At that time of nite, traffic isn’t a problem. When u get to BKK there’s still time to hit SC or Thermae.

thanks for the info Siammy. not sure of taking mototaxi, so do you know the approximate cost of taking a regular taxi from WS area to North Pattaya Rd station?

ahtecklim
17-05-2013, 01:04 PM
i've already booked my 1 month stay in bkk hotel. have never been to pattaya in previous trips, so just wanted to check it out.

In daytime, its much like anywhere touristy, shopping, island tours, temples etc. Its the nite time when the action starts. Also you wont see much in 8hrs.

Dont want u to visit in the day time and say its not worth it.......coz thats what hapened to me! :D

My first ever trip was only a few hrs in the daytime more than 20 years ago and i didnt like it. Took me 8-9 years before i discovered the place they call........ P A T T A Y A

ahtecklim
17-05-2013, 01:21 PM
That's correct... LK Metro & Buakow area BFs catching up with WS so go whilst its still low. Was there in Dec laz year. Had 2 birthday parties in 2 AGGs so helped myself to free suckling pig & delicious food! BF a 18 yo for Bht600 and I think paid her Bht1,000 for ST. Did I pay too much? Dunno... Mayb MR ATL can enlighten us. Kop kun krub!

Haha people who go to more than 1 party are called ballon chasers! But i do like the bbq pig. Give me the head and i will not eat for more than half a day! 55555

1kB ST for LK is okay. But old birds like u will know pattaya anythings happens. We all had our runners before but also our goods girls too. Last month songkran, we met a girl playing water at a beer bar. My friend took her for 2k LT no BF. We tot is was a okay price till we visited her at Sensations and found out she was the angpai there!

A few years ago, I also took a girl from Office once 2kB + 600B BF. I was drunk and didnt even look at her face! She was drunk too and we fell asleep after one round. But she was a beauty and had a solid body and more than made up for it in the morning. :D Pity, i never saw her again after that.

ahtecklim
17-05-2013, 01:29 PM
thanks for the info Siammy. not sure of taking mototaxi, so do you know the approximate cost of taking a regular taxi from WS area to North Pattaya Rd station?

Actually thats a good question. Coz there are bkk taxis plying the roads but they are not allowed to pick up passengers; thanks to the sangtow mafia. A sangtow privately hired will get u there for 200/250b? Fyi there r no regular taxis in pattaya.......motosais or sangtows only. But like in rest of thailand, money talks

indianmagicoil
17-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Yes balloon chasers! I also didn't know this term til recently that. Some farang's birthday so they were roasting a piglet outside. Go in only then serve asks us if want food. "It's free!" Being kiasu Sinkie I said "why not?" :D

Sensations really has some fine bodies on display. I think giving Baccara a run for its money. If "Ang Pai" I understand its usually an agency girl. Whose price are pretty steep but like things in Thailand is very subjective and really to the eyes of the beholder. Some "models" & "coyotes" I saw really CMI, like that also can meh? :rolleyes:

ahtecklim
18-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Yes balloon chasers! I also didn't know this term til recently that. Some farang's birthday so they were roasting a piglet outside. Go in only then serve asks us if want food. "It's free!" Being kiasu Sinkie I said "why not?" :D

:

Don't think its a piglet but a whole adult pig! Not a small 10kg piglet but a 50-60kg pig! :D I know coz I always wanted to do a party with a pig. I was quoted 5kB with all the beehoon rice fingerfood etc + one bbq pig at a beer bar. Not too bad for only SGD200

jwbparty
18-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Actually thats a good question. Coz there are bkk taxis plying the roads but they are not allowed to pick up passengers; thanks to the sangtow mafia. A sangtow privately hired will get u there for 200/250b? Fyi there r no regular taxis in pattaya.......motosais or sangtows only. But like in rest of thailand, money talks

thanks for the heads up ahtecklim. didn't know about the no taxi service thing.

TheHammers
18-05-2013, 12:14 PM
thanks for the heads up ahtecklim. didn't know about the no taxi service thing.

When did they start this policy? I recall there used to be BKK taxis available for the return trip to the airports.

ahtecklim
18-05-2013, 12:37 PM
When did they start this policy? I recall there used to be BKK taxis available for the return trip to the airports.

Bkk-Airport yes but internally bbk cabs don't drive around looking for customers. Ever saw anyone get picked up by waving their hands at the cabs?

Most of them are parked at Central waiting for the return tripto Airport or the Bangkok.

Having said that , this is Thailand and me and a friend actually took one from 2nd road to the bus station very early in the morning 8or9am. When they can get away with it , they pick you up but generally they wont.

indianmagicoil
19-05-2013, 01:43 AM
"Taxi" in Patts will b your private songteaw priced negotiated b4 the trip. Bangkok taxis cannot pick up passengers in Patts, dunno if it's official regulations or songteaw mafia rules.

My last trip I was there noticed some yellow & dark blue cabs like those in Bangkok. Understood is quite a recent development - actual proper taxis. But their numbers few & far between.

mutedf8
19-05-2013, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3bbEcd0Ipo

tboy11
19-05-2013, 06:21 PM
will be going to pattaya in late june around 20 june. anyone will be there during that period? we can cheong together! :D:D

Dirk Kuyt
19-05-2013, 11:08 PM
"Taxi" in Patts will b your private songteaw priced negotiated b4 the trip. Bangkok taxis cannot pick up passengers in Patts, dunno if it's official regulations or songteaw mafia rules.

My last trip I was there noticed some yellow & dark blue cabs like those in Bangkok. Understood is quite a recent development - actual proper taxis. But their numbers few & far between.

Bangkok taxis CAN pick up fares in Patts but they need to pay a fee and obtain a permit which is valid for a day. The system is something like Malaysian cars coming to Singapore and have to pay for permit to drive here.

ahtecklim
20-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Bangkok taxis CAN pick up fares in Patts but they need to pay a fee and obtain a permit which is valid for a day. The system is something like Malaysian cars coming to Singapore and have to pay for permit to drive here.

555 no difference who's rules coz pattaya govt = thai mafia :p

indianmagicoil
21-05-2013, 08:15 PM
This Friday most bars & AGGs will be closed. Start collecting phone numbers and making plans for all day sex in hotel room now. :D

Dirk Kuyt
21-05-2013, 11:49 PM
This Friday most bars & AGGs will be closed. Start collecting phone numbers and making plans for all day sex in hotel room now. :D

Tell you guys a kangtao...... all the bars in Soi 6 have front and rear entrances.
While I am sure all the bars will be "closed"....... some of the AngMo owned bars are operating business as usual but you have to enter via the rear entrance. :)

ahtecklim
22-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Tell you guys a kangtao...... all the bars in Soi 6 have front and rear entrances.
While I am sure all the bars will be "closed"....... some of the AngMo owned bars are operating business as usual but you have to enter via the rear entrance. :)

I have always liked soi 6 for the convenience and the availability of the charbos but the quality nowadays have not kept up with the price increases. I think its 1kB now for a bonk. Rather go massage area :p

mackewell
23-05-2013, 03:44 AM
I have always liked soi 6 for the convenience and the availability of the charbos but the quality nowadays have not kept up with the price increases. I think its 1kB now for a bonk. Rather go massage area :p

Agreed, some of the ladyboys there look betta than the chicks lol....

naemlo
23-05-2013, 09:08 AM
Agreed, some of the ladyboys there look betta than the chicks lol....

Then u mai tu liao, grab the LB to your hotel :D

indianmagicoil
24-05-2013, 03:17 AM
Mayb long long time ago but Bht1K for a ST on premises bonk pretty SOP for last 4 years. Soi 6 shld b open today... KNN police raid bar I am sitting in about an hour ago. Heard new police chief si beh xiao on or rather laying down new rules... whats new in Patts?

indianmagicoil
24-05-2013, 04:54 PM
All is not lost. Punters who dun like Soi 6 can try Diamond AGG at Soi Diamond Walking Street. Owner says gonna open at midnight. So technically that's after Vesak already. Happy hunting!

Dittatore
28-05-2013, 01:52 PM
will be going to pattaya in late june around 20 june. anyone will be there during that period? we can cheong together! :D:D

How long you be there? I arrive on the 27th. :D

CptCum
29-05-2013, 07:43 AM

wah bro...going to the land of smiles...hope u come back having a big sextified smile.

in the mean time ups u +10 smacking pts....

TS fantastic thread u got going here!!! :D

tboy11
02-06-2013, 04:01 AM

Hey! I will be there on 27th still! Let party hard in pattaya on 27th then! :cool:

tboy11
02-06-2013, 04:02 AM
wah bro...going to the land of smiles...hope u come back having a big sextified smile.

in the mean time ups u +10 smacking pts....

TS fantastic thread u got going here!!! :D

you can be sure i will come back with a big sextified smile :D i still can't forget my last trip in pattaya! :D:D

insiderivan
02-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Hi all the da ge here. Xiao di m going to patt for 2 days and have read some comment on going to diamond, Hollywood, sensation. Is this the top 3 popular places to visit? Thanks.

Dittatore
03-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Hey! I will be there on 27th still! Let party hard in pattaya on 27th then! :cool:

PM me your contact. :p

indianmagicoil
03-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Hi all the da ge here. Xiao di m going to patt for 2 days and have read some comment on going to diamond, Hollywood, sensation. Is this the top 3 popular places to visit? Thanks.

My Top 3 may not be your Top 3. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Diamond is my fav AGG now... not too crowded & girls r decent enough looking i.e. more suitable for "North East Asians", Sensations seems to have taken over Baccara in terms of popularity. Lots of girls that "NE Asian" likes. Hollywood is a disco/club where u can pick up FLs or bring your bar fines to party.

Go explore Pattaya and come up with your own Top 3 and share w bros here.

Good luck!

etct88
03-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Go explore Pattaya and come up with your own Top 3 and share w bros here.

Good luck!

Share with us your top 3 with us la..... this wednesday, in town for TT or not. I have one guest who ride bike (only 250 cc) from CM. He's got to be a legend!:)
When you heading up Pattaya? AGAIN?, to show old man some nice scenery, golf destinations, etc.:p

insiderivan
03-06-2013, 05:03 PM
thank you da ge for the info , xiao di will go explore pattaya and share with the bros here.

indianmagicoil
05-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Share with us your top 3 with us la..... this wednesday, in town for TT or not. I have one guest who ride bike (only 250 cc) from CM. He's got to be a legend!:)
When you heading up Pattaya? AGAIN?, to show old man some nice scenery, golf destinations, etc.:p
My Top 3 I already mentioned... Diamond, Sensations and Soi 6... I heard now u free man again ah? Have more time come here TCSS again :D U tomolo ask your godson activate I shld be available for teh tarik... Siam Country 18 holes and Walking Street 18 holes u know better than me lah 大哥:D

Sentinels
10-06-2013, 08:02 PM
The shops along Beach road is already selling next season soccer jerseys. :D
Selling at 500baht per piece can bargain to 420baht.
Can seasoned bros advise whether is worth to buy them? Are they the same quality as the shop in MBK that some bros recommend?

Soccer fans ...... any advise? I will be here another 2 days.

Dirk Kuyt
10-06-2013, 10:51 PM
The shops along Beach road is already selling next season soccer jerseys. :D
Selling at 500baht per piece can bargain to 420baht.
Can seasoned bros advise whether is worth to buy them? Are they the same quality as the shop in MBK that some bros recommend?

Soccer fans ...... any advise? I will be here another 2 days.

So fast they have stock? If you're passing through BKK on your way back then it's better to buy in MBK. I am not sure about the quality in Patts but in MBk they are AAA standard. :D

naemlo
10-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I am not sure about the quality in Patts but in MBk they are AAA standard. :D

MBK cheaper. :D:eek:

BlueDragon193
12-06-2013, 10:37 PM
I bought several Adidas 100% polyester t-shirt @ 160 bahts each in mike shopping center and was surprised when I saw the labels made in singapore.:D
I was wondering why not made in thailand instead but didn't ask the seller.

CookieWookie
12-06-2013, 10:43 PM
So fast they have stock? If you're passing through BKK on your way back then it's better to buy in MBK. I am not sure about the quality in Patts but in MBk they are AAA standard. :D

Bro mind sharing any particular store that sells AAA quality? Or is it different stores selling same stuff?

Grounded Eagle
12-06-2013, 11:53 PM
I bought several Adidas 100% polyester t-shirt @ 160 bahts each in mike shopping center and was surprised when I saw the labels made in singapore.:D

Singapore got no more sweatshops so how can be Made in Singapore?

indianmagicoil
13-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Landing DMK next Tues (18 June) and hope clear immigration by midnight. Anyone coming in same time wanna share cab to Patts? Please PM me

Book already then realize Bell no more, Ekkamai & Morchit last bus long gone!

Dirk Kuyt
13-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Bro mind sharing any particular store that sells AAA quality? Or is it different stores selling same stuff?

A) You can try at the jewellery store.
B) The store with the plumb Teochew owner.
C) On the 3rd level beside the escalator.

TheHammers
14-06-2013, 04:02 AM

160baht is very cheap..... the teochew man in MBK sold me at 350baht each even though I took about 15 pieces from him.

BlueDragon193
14-06-2013, 09:22 AM
160baht is very cheap..... the teochew man in MBK sold me at 350baht each even though I took about 15 pieces from him.

The quality was ok except for the front zipper and I believe the stocks was from the factory over run stock.
Well, one can't expect AAA quality for this kind of price.:)

yinyang
14-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Singapore got no more sweatshops so how can be Made in Singapore?
Right, some can be so blind to believe Sg imports. If Bangladesh, maybe so:rolleyes:

JayTee
14-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Right, some can be so blind to believe Sg imports. If Bangladesh, maybe so:rolleyes:

Should be from Bandung Factory Outlet as some tags says made in Indonesia. Lots of these shirts there and very good quality.

etct88
15-06-2013, 07:16 AM

I believe..........:D

ahtecklim
15-06-2013, 08:34 AM
Should be from Bandung Factory Outlet as some tags says made in Indonesia. Lots of these shirts there and very good quality.

If the tags say so , must be true........ :rolleyes:

naemlo
15-06-2013, 09:50 AM
This is interesting, Pattaya used to be a entertainment city, with drinks, girls but now Pattaya is a place for cheap factory clothing..... :D:D:D

mackewell
15-06-2013, 03:59 PM
This is interesting, Pattaya used to be a entertainment city, with drinks, girls but now Pattaya is a place for cheap factory clothing..... :D:D:D

Actually, its quite sad that Patts is no longer that exclusive city for Sleaze and commercial xxx, It is inevitable they are promoting families to come to Patts with more outdoor sports and the erection of more grand hotels. Cherish Patts now because it may gradually evolve and lose its 'sleazeness''....

naemlo
15-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Cherish Patts now because it may gradually evolve and lose its 'sleazeness''....

Pattaya is still the sex entertainment city in Thailand... Taking away entertainment in Pattaya is going against the living hoods of thousands, especially the mafia.... economic will go down a few percentage :D

etct88
15-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Actually, its quite sad that Patts is no longer that exclusive city for Sleaze and commercial xxx, It is inevitable they are promoting families to come to Patts with more outdoor sports and the erection of more grand hotels. Cherish Patts now because it may gradually evolve and lose its 'sleazeness''....

This, I don't believe.... at all :D

mackewell
16-06-2013, 03:08 AM
Pattaya is still the sex entertainment city in Thailand... Taking away entertainment in Pattaya is going against the living hoods of thousands, especially the mafia.... economic will go down a few percentage :D

HAhahaha wadever it is la patts will remain a sleaze city coz of its origin and i be lovin it for a damn long time.

coolmagnifico
18-06-2013, 04:57 AM
is it raining everyday in patts now? going there today

ahtecklim
18-06-2013, 11:19 AM

bring a portable life raft! :p

naemlo
18-06-2013, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JLNhpEoLpw&feature=youtu.be

TonyCheong
18-06-2013, 01:31 PM
bring a portable life raft! :p

You think Pattaya got Tsunami is it? :D

indianmagicoil
18-06-2013, 03:21 PM
LOL bring umbrella lor! :rolleyes:

ahtecklim
18-06-2013, 06:09 PM
You think Pattaya got Tsunami is it? :D

You haven't stayed in the dianna area during rainy season ; have you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpOp2zC8j1E

juz_mic
19-06-2013, 05:05 PM

There really is Adidias make in Singapore. Wing Tai is authorised to make them, used to be able to buy from its outlet store in Kovan area. They also make Fox, Nike, G2000, etc. Closed down last year, not too sure if relocated elsewhere.

Dirk Kuyt
19-06-2013, 07:07 PM
There really is Adidias make in Singapore. Wing Tai is authorised to make them, used to be able to buy from its outlet store in Kovan area. They also make Fox, Nike, G2000, etc. Closed down last year, not too sure if relocated elsewhere.

Wing Tai dun have manufacturing located here..... they outsource the manufacturing to other countries.

My friend's company sell branded imported Italian designer furniture...... but his furniture are all made in Indonesia. From Indonesia they are sent to Italy where it is then imported into Singapore thus giving it the branded designer Italian bawu....... which so many goondu pay to buy. Sometimes when I am sitting in his showroom at ParkMall...... I can't help laughing at those naive shoppers who think they are buying genuine Italian furniture and paying a premium for it.

indianmagicoil
21-06-2013, 04:04 PM
555 Bro ATL, yes that's how most of Patts looks like during the rainy season but good thing is the flood subsides fast coz its near the sea. So juz wait a few hours in your hotel. Have another beer and another shot (since she is most likely stuck also) and its safe to go out again.

Been here since Tuesday and so far it has not rained yet (Touch wood)!!!
Now it's low season so most places are empty and girls are hungry. Some bars do fare better.

Was at Diamond (yeah I know, again!!!) and their line up is better than last month's. Have a few lookers that I know will appeal to most of SBF bros tastes. One just started 2-3 weeks ago, fucking big tits!!! Small petite frame, tight ass with huge racks its no wonder she gets always BF'ed early. This is a late joint so action usually starts after 3am.

Met an American guy in Diamond who "jioed" me to Casino where he said all the hot chicks go. I have to take his word for this coz I needed to get up early next day so politely declined his offer. But safe to say his taste shld b same as most of us i.e non-dark skin fugly types coz we were comparing notes for 2 hours. 555+

Behind Diamond in Soi 15 went into an AGG called Private Dancer. First time there and it's was the Bht50 draft that attracted me. 1 stage where topless bikini girls doing the 2 step shuffle. Out of a dozen girls on stage maybe 3 or 4 still can make it. They were having a "private party" at one side of the bar. 2 raised platforms where patrons can sit around 2 girls doing girl on girl action. Seems quite happening. Saw customer finger fuxking a performer before her partner fucked her with a strap on. Woah! Been a very long time since I saw this. BFs here cheaper - Bikini Dancer Bht600, Service Staff Bht700 (yes, u can fuck the cute waitress here!) and Show Girls Bht800. After 1:30am all BF drops to Bht300. Bro Hunter Hi can consider this place next time? :D

Over at LK Metro sad to see that MASH no longer there. Either renovating or closed down. Lots of construction going on. LK was very quiet last few nights.

If bros want to have budget bonks in Patts I suggest u do a bar crawl along Buakow or Soi's 7 & 8. Bht50-60 for local beers and there are gems if u look hard enough. Walked into Elephants Rabbi along Buakow. Got a Chang Bht60 and free pool. A few bored looking SYTs who were more than happy to play pool with me and best part never asked for lady drink. Tipped my Pechabun SYT Bht40 and continued hunting.

Any bros in Patts now wanna go Differ or Hollywood tonight? Plz PM me.

Cheers now!

ahtecklim
21-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Yeah wish I was there if nothing else but just to escape the fucking haze! MASH closed since when I was there for Songkran but a few more open in their place. Is Crystal agogo open yet? Its new owner bought over Lolitas.

Try Spanky before you go Diamond agogo. I usually do the entire stretch at least for a drink each.

Who say the GFE is gone. 6-7s are available at the beer bars on soi baukow. They can be very appreciative ; if you know what I mean! ;)

hunterhi
21-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes SIR... U 👀 l(.)(.)king for me??? Nw then I know too late lioa... I n at the south... Yxlx Land Of Bomb... Can u bring me there... I Patt n BKK newbies la... Kum Sia... I did saw the club but it was in the afternoon when i go explore as u did write soi diamond... But what to do YMCA ( you mut come again ) hahaha... Can take her picture n show send to me... I LOVE BiG Ne Ne... Next time beer on me ja... Cok Dee...👍👍👍...

Was at Diamond (yeah I know, again!!!) and their line up is better than last month's. Have a few lookers that I know will appeal to most of SBF bros tastes. One just started 2-3 weeks ago, fucking big tits!!! Small petite frame, tight ass with huge racks its no wonder she gets always BF'ed early. This is a late joint so action usually starts after 3am.

Met an American guy in Diamond who "jioed" me to Casino where he said all the hot chicks go. I have to take his word for this coz I needed to get up early next day so politely declined his offer. But safe to say his taste shld b same as most of us i.e non-dark skin fugly types coz we were comparing notes for 2 hours. 555+

Behind Diamond in Soi 15 went into an AGG called Private Dancer. First time there and it's was the Bht50 draft that attracted me. 1 stage where topless bikini girls doing the 2 step shuffle. Out of a dozen girls on stage maybe 3 or 4 still can make it. They were having a "private party" at one side of the bar. 2 raised platforms where patrons can sit around 2 girls doing girl on girl action. Seems quite happening. Saw customer finger fuxking a performer before her partner fucked her with a strap on. Woah! Been a very long time since I saw this. BFs here cheaper - Bikini Dancer Bht600, Service Staff Bht700 (yes, u can fuck the cute waitress here!) and Show Girls Bht800. After 1:30am all BF drops to Bht300. Bro Hunter Hi can consider this place next time? :D

Over at LK Metro sad to see that MASH no longer there. Either renovating or closed down. Lots of construction going on. LK was very quiet last few nights.

If bros want to have budget bonks in Patts I suggest u do a bar crawl along Buakow or Soi's 7 & 8. Bht50-60 for local beers and there are gems if u look hard enough. Walked into Elephants Rabbi along Buakow. Got a Chang Bht60 and free pool. A few bored looking SYTs who were more than happy to play pool with me and best part never asked for lady drink. Tipped my Pechabun SYT Bht40 and continued hunting.

Cheers now!

juz_mic
22-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Wing Tai dun have manufacturing located here..... they outsource the manufacturing to other countries.

My friend's company sell branded imported Italian designer furniture...... but his furniture are all made in Indonesia. From Indonesia they are sent to Italy where it is then imported into Singapore thus giving it the branded designer Italian bawu....... which so many goondu pay to buy. Sometimes when I am sitting in his showroom at ParkMall...... I can't help laughing at those naive shoppers who think they are buying genuine Italian furniture and paying a premium for it.

Think what you say make sense and probably explain why the made in Singapore is available in Thailand and Vietnam. They should be those "designated" made in Singapore that is not even shipped out of the sweatshop in Thailand or Vietnam.

mackewell
23-06-2013, 01:33 AM
555 Bro ATL, yes that's how most of Patts looks like during the rainy season but good thing is the flood subsides fast coz its near the sea. So juz wait a few hours in your hotel. Have another beer and another shot (since she is most likely stuck also) and its safe to go out again.

Been here since Tuesday and so far it has not rained yet (Touch wood)!!!
Now it's low season so most places are empty and girls are hungry. Some bars do fare better.

Cheers now!

WTH??? MASH gone, i loved that place! I guess SOI LK gonna suck now lol....

The Milk Man
23-06-2013, 10:28 AM
WTH??? MASH gone, i loved that place! I guess SOI LK gonna suck now lol....

Fret not..... new joints will always replace those gone...... Patts is evolving all the time. :p

mackewell
23-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Fret not..... new joints will always replace those gone...... Patts is evolving all the time. :p

yeah Man! LOS wont die when it comes to xxx tourism, unlike on how i give up on sillypore thanks to our super garang anti vice lol....

Huckau
24-06-2013, 02:28 AM
Patts is gonna be my new home soon. I've given up on the phils and will be relocating here. I'm sure I will be saying hello to many of you guys here pretty soon.

tboy11
24-06-2013, 10:52 AM
any bros in pattaya? will be reaching there tonight!

ahtecklim
24-06-2013, 12:43 PM
any bros in pattaya? will be reaching there tonight!

Have you bought your life raft? :p

Huckau
24-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Have you bought your life raft? :p

Why's that?

tboy11
24-06-2013, 10:22 PM
why? i reached around 830pm and the rain has stopped. hope thats a good sign!

etct88
24-06-2013, 11:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JLNhpEoLpw&feature=youtu.be

Cipek, someone took video of me....knn....:p

naemlo
24-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Cipek, someone took video of me....knn....:p

Cannot be u.... u young n handsome...:eek:

etct88
24-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Cannot be u.... u young n handsome...:eek: ya ya ya.... 30 years ago, MAYBE....

... no wonder puyings love to kiss you, your mouth so sweet...... pak wan:D

naemlo
24-06-2013, 11:49 PM
... no wonder puyings love to kiss you, your mouth so sweet...... pak wan:D

They always call me waan jai.... :D

Grounded Eagle
25-06-2013, 12:18 AM
They always call me waan jai.... :D

Heehehehee...... Waan Jai ;) .... the secret code of the katoeys :p

Profetapk
25-06-2013, 12:54 AM
My latest video in Pattaya: A Night in a Thai Girl's Room

Watching movie, LOL.... :eek: For five minutes:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVBJvRS_LOI

ahtecklim
25-06-2013, 08:40 AM
For all those planning to get away for the superlong National Day weekend ; 8th Aug (Hari Raya) 9th Aug (National Day) , 10&11th (Sat and Sun) ; 12th Aug Monday is the Queens Birthday in Thailand. Although small chance the bars will close , there is still a chance.

ahtecklim
25-06-2013, 10:06 AM
You haven't stayed in the dianna area during rainy season ; have you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpOp2zC8j1E

Why's that?

Good to hear its not raining now but always be prepared coz the water flow to the sea is too slow and the drains are mostly chocked up. Anytime a flash thunder storm occur , the lower lying areas will be flooded for a few hours . depending on the severity of the storm.

I once was stuck walking back from walking street to Diana area at 3am with water up to my thighs in some areas. Not too bad when drunk but when I think back , it was dangerous. You just don't know what you are stepping on! A few years ago , someone was electrocuted to death when he touched a power pole during a flood.

Flinty
25-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Good to hear its not raining now but always be prepared coz the water flow to the sea is too slow and the drains are mostly chocked up. Anytime a flash thunder storm occur , the lower lying areas will be flooded for a few hours . depending on the severity of the storm.

I once was stuck walking back from walking street to Diana area at 3am with water up to my thighs in some areas. Not too bad when drunk but when I think back , it was dangerous. You just don't know what you are stepping on! A few years ago , someone was electrocuted to death when he touched a power pole during a flood.

Yo man. There are jet skis for rent in Patts :p

ahtecklim
26-06-2013, 08:10 AM
555555 I rather piss off a gang of katoeys than rent a jetski in Pattaya!

Flinty
26-06-2013, 08:56 AM
555555 I rather piss off a gang of katoeys than rent a jetski in Pattaya!

Normally I would stay away from them as well. But if the situation warrants it where those jetskis come in useful I'd use them.

naemlo
26-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Normally I would stay away from them as well. But if the situation warrants it where those jetskis come in useful I'd use them.

Guess u have not heard any stories about jetskis in Pattaya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVryRNY6vrA

TonyCheong
26-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Guess u have not heard any stories about jet skis in Pattaya.

Hahaha and in Phuket too! :D

Flinty
26-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Guess u have not heard any stories about jetskis in Pattaya.

It's no big deal. There's jetskis aplenty in Subic too so I know about the rental operators dirty tricks. We have some tricks of our own too if these sharks want a tic for tac.

ahtecklim
26-06-2013, 08:15 PM
It's no big deal. There's jetskis aplenty in Subic too so I know about the rental operators dirty tricks. We have some tricks of our own too if these sharks want a tic for tac.

I'll believe it when you get out alive to write about it.

etct88
26-06-2013, 08:19 PM
big cannons on big sale:D

naemlo
26-06-2013, 08:23 PM
big cannons on big sale:D

How much arh, handsome?? :D

jfelix
27-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Going to Pattaya next week. Call me crazy, but I'd like to do a bit more than just sex... Has anyone visited the shooting park before? I've never been to a shooting range but I'm assuming they allow total beginners? I can't find the prices on their website. Anyone knows?

On a related know, has anyone tried Go Kart in Pattaya?

BTW PM me if you'd like to join me :)

ahtecklim
27-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Going to Pattaya next week. Call me crazy, but I'd like to do a bit more than just sex... Has anyone visited the shooting park before? I've never been to a shooting range but I'm assuming they allow total beginners? I can't find the prices on their website. Anyone knows?

On a related know, has anyone tried Go Kart in Pattaya?

BTW PM me if you'd like to join me :)

OK Crazy , firstly , there is a place called the Castle if you want more than straight sex! :rolleyes:

Secondly , Goggle is a good way to find 'others'.

If you were to ask if Lolitas has been replaced by Crystal or Club Blu has been replaced by Fun House or if Beach Club has reopened ; maybe we can can you a straight answer.

jfelix
27-06-2013, 08:35 PM
OK Crazy

haha. very funny.

Goggle is a good way

i have tried searching on google wearing a goggle, but i couldn't find the pricing info, which is the whole point of asking on SBF, in case any bros have tried it before.

maybe we can can you a straight answer.
it's okay if you "cannot cannot" give me an answer. thanks anyway :)

ahtecklim
28-06-2013, 08:24 AM
haha. very funny.

i have tried searching on google wearing a goggle, but i couldn't find the pricing info, which is the whole point of asking on SBF, in case any bros have tried it before.

it's okay if you "cannot cannot" give me an answer. thanks anyway :)

Use goggle to see the fine details! Since you are so lazy , I did the below for you and returned results came within 60secs!

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=wFSGxOhzIqPWApU702VZTA&cp=11&gs_id=16&xhr=t&q=pattaya+gun+range&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=pattaya+gun&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.bmk&fp=6189b40af2b60e5&biw=1366&bih=638

http://www.pattayashootingpark.com/contact_us.html

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=wFSGxOhzIqPWApU702VZTA&pq=pattaya%20gun%20range&cp=12&gs_id=2f&xhr=t&q=pattaya+go+kart&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=pattaya+go+k&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.bmk&fp=6189b40af2b60e5&biw=1366&bih=638

http://www.kart.thai.li/index_english.html

One final advise - NEVER RENT JETSKI IN THAILAND!

jfelix
28-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Dude, I didn't say I couldn't find the shooting park website on Google. I said I couldn't find the PRICING INFO of the shooting range on Google.

About Jet Ski, yeah I watched the documentary posted here earlier. Thanks for the warning!

Use goggle to see the fine details! Since you are so lazy , I did the below for you and returned results came within 60secs!

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=wFSGxOhzIqPWApU702VZTA&cp=11&gs_id=16&xhr=t&q=pattaya+gun+range&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=pattaya+gun&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.bmk&fp=6189b40af2b60e5&biw=1366&bih=638

http://www.pattayashootingpark.com/contact_us.html

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=wFSGxOhzIqPWApU702VZTA&pq=pattaya%20gun%20range&cp=12&gs_id=2f&xhr=t&q=pattaya+go+kart&es_nrs=true&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=pattaya+go+k&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.bmk&fp=6189b40af2b60e5&biw=1366&bih=638

http://www.kart.thai.li/index_english.html

One final advise - NEVER RENT JETSKI IN THAILAND!

Lone_Wolf
28-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Dude, I didn't say I couldn't find the shooting park website on Google. I said I couldn't find the PRICING INFO of the shooting range on Google.

The price is not listed is because they have a 3-tier pricing system.
One rate for locals;
Another rate for tourists; and
Special rate for carrotheads. :p

Btw, there are 3 shooting ranges in Pattaya...... 2 within Pattaya itself and the other at nearby Satthahip. :D

ahtecklim
28-06-2013, 12:40 PM

About Jet Ski, yeah I watched the documentary posted here earlier. Thanks for the warning!

FYI , I found the prices within 15sec of trying on 'goggle'.

Jetski - good for you , don't want to see anyone giving all their holiday money to the mafia and getting stuck there!

TonyCheong
28-06-2013, 04:40 PM

I'll believe it when you get out alive to write about it.

big cannons on big sale :D

Hehehe. :D

indianmagicoil
28-06-2013, 05:18 PM
For all those planning to get away for the superlong National Day weekend ; 8th Aug (Hari Raya) 9th Aug (National Day) , 10&11th (Sat and Sun) ; 12th Aug Monday is the Queens Birthday in Thailand. Although small chance the bars will close , there is still a chance.
Queen's bday most prob will open coz last year King's bday Soi Cowboy was at full swing!

LOL go Patts shoot guns? I only shoot my personal pistol there. Had enough of guns in the army... Looking at the link u provided and their rules me thinks guns and 1/2 drunk idiots (which is most probably the kind of people who would go there) dun mix.

Firers watch your front! Own time own target carry on! Idiot turns around with loaded weapon pointing at everyone "SHOOT NOW AH?"... Waaaahhh... siam buay hoo! :eek:

stmapede
28-06-2013, 06:00 PM
LOL go Patts shoot guns? I only shoot my personal pistol there. Had enough of guns in the army... Looking at the link u provided and their rules me thinks guns and 1/2 drunk idiots (which is most probably the kind of people who would go there) dun mix.

Firers watch your front! Own time own target carry on! Idiot turns around with loaded weapon pointing at everyone "SHOOT NOW AH?"... Waaaahhh... siam buay hoo! :eek:

I ever try my hand in shooting an M16 at the coral island many years ago. Its on the other side of the island not the tourist infested side. Have to walk a bit up the hill. That time kenna smoke by tour guide. He show us that side and there was totally no corals to be seen when he lifted the cover on the glass bottom boat. Told us now many tourist so all corals died. On the beach only a handful stalls selling food unlike the tourist side of the island. Water is also not as clear as the tourist side.

There is no instruction like "load and ready--- firers watch your front". There is a thai manning each weapons, think the weapons belongs to them. You go to them and pay them the cash, they load the weapon for you and you can just own time own target fire away. Each firers is about 2 meters away only.

TequilaReef
28-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Hi all, I'm Chris the owner of the Tequila Reef Cantina in Pattaya & Angeles City.
Glad to be able to join this forum. Let me soak up as much info as I can and I'll throw in my bit too. Cheers :)

indianmagicoil
29-06-2013, 01:00 AM
I ever try my hand in shooting an M16 at the coral island many years ago. Its on the other side of the island not the tourist infested side. Have to walk a bit up the hill. That time kenna smoke by tour guide. He show us that side and there was totally no corals to be seen when he lifted the cover on the glass bottom boat. Told us now many tourist so all corals died. On the beach only a handful stalls selling food unlike the tourist side of the island. Water is also not as clear as the tourist side.
Coral Island should be Koh Lan I guess? Its a scam this glass bottom boat which nowadays mainly scamming all these PRCs scrambling around Patts. Buy a ferry ticket from Bali Hai pier and go there on your own to enjoy the cleaner waters coz waters off Patts is filled with raw sewage especially now with the rainy season when run off from the storm drains spill into the sea! :eek:

There is no instruction like "load and ready--- firers watch your front". There is a thai manning each weapons, think the weapons belongs to them. You go to them and pay them the cash, they load the weapon for you and you can just own time own target fire away. Each firers is about 2 meters away only.
Guess u not from Sinkieland? These orders were given by the range NCO during shooting practice when I was in the army :p

I will always remember the guy who turned around with his loaded M16 pointing at the rest of us waiting our turn behind! :cool:

Lone_Wolf
29-06-2013, 03:49 AM
I will always remember the guy who turned around with his loaded M16 pointing at the rest of us waiting our turn behind! :cool:

Be careful when you shoot at the Pattaya range..... it is "dirty" those in know will understand what I mean. :)
As far as I am aware there has been 2 incidents at the range where deaths has occurred. 1st case was an Angmo blew his own head off in an apparent suicide.
2nd case was a drunkard hired a pistol and after firing a few rounds at the paper target...... decided shooting at live targets is more fun...... so he started shooting at those around him..... final count = 2 dead 4 injured.

jfelix
29-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the tip Lone_Wolf.

Did you mean that people got scammed in Pattaya Shooting Park?

Be careful when you shoot at the Pattaya range..... it is "dirty" those in know will understand what I mean. :)

pakalolo
29-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the tip Lone_Wolf.

Did you mean that people got scammed in Pattaya Shooting Park?

He meant there are ghost moving around like pee kaser:D

havock27
30-06-2013, 12:20 PM
any group trip to pattaya? ????

indianmagicoil
01-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Hi all, I'm Chris the owner of the Tequila Reef Cantina in Pattaya & Angeles City.
Glad to be able to join this forum. Let me soak up as much info as I can and I'll throw in my bit too. Cheers :)
Hi Chris! Any pictures or website of your "cantina"? Is it like the Star Wars Cantina in Bangkok? If SBF members drop in get any specials or not? :p

2nd case was a drunkard hired a pistol and after firing a few rounds at the paper target...... decided shooting at live targets is more fun...... so he started shooting at those around him..... final count = 2 dead 4 injured.
Exactly this kind of shit I'm talking about. Guns & drunkards dun mix well! :eek:

Did you mean that people got scammed in Pattaya Shooting Park?"Dirty" as in the restless souls of the departed roams them hills!

any group trip to pattaya? ????
Yes, PM me your dates and details! ;)

naemlo
01-07-2013, 09:44 AM

Hi Chris! Any pictures or website of your "cantina"? Is it like the Star Wars Cantina in Bangkok? If SBF members drop in get any specials or not? :p

A discount is good. :D Just step in and mention, "Naemlo".... waitress will say "Oh, 50% discount, sir Naemlo." :D

TequilaReef
01-07-2013, 01:26 PM

You've not visited my Cantina yet? We serve the best ribs in Pattaya and AC. :D
Members on the PA board get a 10% discount in my Pattaya branch, likewise BMs on the PIA board get 10% off at Tequila Reef & Suave's Lounge in AC.
And I'll oblige you with a margarita compliments of the Cantina.

ahtecklim
01-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Members on the PA board get a 10% discount in my Pattaya branch, likewise BMs on the PIA board get 10% off at Tequila Reef & Suave's Lounge in AC.

'Best ribs in town' is big talk , hope you can back it up when I visit! :p

I prefer a free Blowjob than a margarita!

etct88
01-07-2013, 10:45 PM

'Best ribs in town' is big talk , hope you can back it up when I visit! :p

I prefer a free Blowjob than a margarita!

Better be good, the ribs...... :p

Ninja_Assassin
02-07-2013, 12:24 AM
'Best ribs in town' is big talk , hope you can back it up when I visit! :p !

I can vouch for the ribs in Tequila Reef...... the bestest I have ever ate in AC..... soft, juicy, succulent and extremely large portions..... I must eat it on every trip to AC. :D

Not sure about Pattaya though as I have yet to step into the place.

jfelix
02-07-2013, 05:32 PM
In Pattaya right now. Would drop by when I get a chance!

jfelix
03-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Went for Go-kart today. 2000B for 8min x 4. Can be used on separate days. Quite fun! I'd recommend it as a non-sex activity in Pattaya.

As for the "main thing" about Pattaya, I think there are a lot more tourists in Walking Street than mongers, and I really wonder why all those Russian families with little kids would spend their holiday here... Now even the menus and posters have Russian on them...

And interestingly, prices in Walking Street are still on the up, while bars elsewhere seem to be in a different condition. Almost all the girls in the bars outside Walking Street complains about "low season". Last night I asked a bar girl "low season?" and she replied "no, not low season... It's LOOOOOOOW LOOOOW season."

Personally I skip go-go bars altogether... IMO it just doesn't give you the bang for the buck. I was quoted 3000B + bar fine 400 for ST and 4000B + bar fine 800 for LT... and this was in LK metro. I was like WTF do I sound like a Japanese to you? But I dunnoo... Have they really started charging these kind of prices in go-go bars across the board?

indianmagicoil
03-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Went for Go-kart today. 2000B for 8min x 4. Can be used on separate days. Quite fun! I'd recommend it as a non-sex activity in Pattaya.

As for the "main thing" about Pattaya, I think there are a lot more tourists in Walking Street than mongers, and I really wonder why all those Russian families with little kids would spend their holiday here... Now even the menus and posters have Russian on them...

And interestingly, prices in Walking Street are still on the up, while bars elsewhere seem to be in a different condition. Almost all the girls in the bars outside Walking Street complains about "low season". Last night I asked a bar girl "low season?" and she replied "no, not low season... It's LOOOOOOOW LOOOOW season."

Personally I skip go-go bars altogether... IMO it just doesn't give you the bang for the buck. I was quoted 3000B + bar fine 400 for ST and 4000B + bar fine 800 for LT... and this was in LK metro. I was like WTF do I sound like a Japanese to you? But I dunnoo... Have they really started charging these kind of prices in go-go bars across the board?
I'm sure they will also ride the go-karts like u. Plenty of non-sexual activities. Russkies have been in Patts for years. Patts has the beach which is enough when u come from a country when during winters temperatures can plunge to -20c.

Now is super low season but as with the Thai way of doing business prices seems to be heading north to compensate for lack of customers. I've been here so long and still mai kow jai their way of doing business.

I figured out roughly that 1/3 of the bars are actually making money, 1/3 of the bars are just money laundering fronts and the other 1/3 close down within a year! :D

pakalolo
03-07-2013, 09:52 PM
W

Sad to say that the price they quoted you is becoming common these days, cheap bonk in LOS is coming to an end:(

Grounded Eagle
04-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Sad to say that the price they quoted you is becoming common these days, cheap bonk in LOS is coming to an end:(

Its the same everywhere else now...... prices for P4P has been going up up up worldwide. :mad:

naemlo
04-07-2013, 09:50 AM

Not a surprise... when I was there last mth.... the price has headed north too much that my balls became 1 big, 1 small... but there are other areas to explore for better deals. Prices in LK and WS are catching up with Nana and Cowbow or more expensive. Personally not worth my traveling time there but to others there are still some fun in Pattaya that u can't get in BKK.

The city I am in now, I can get a barfine for 300, ST for 1000 and LT for 1500 but prices are going up due to influx of tourists....

ahtecklim
04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
I believe the root of all these prices increase is directly because of the increase of thai rice! :rolleyes:

TheHammers
04-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I believe the root of all these prices increase is directly because of the increase of thai rice! :rolleyes:

I dun eat rice so I get accorded a cheaper barfine?:p

stmapede
04-07-2013, 07:41 PM

Price increase means the girls farming family back in their home town enjoying good profit. Rightfully, they don't need so much money so price should not go up because of that.

I believe prices go up because :

1) Low season - less business so must charge higher to get same amount of money (their principle : get quality business when cannot get volume business)

2) There are more people paying higher price nowadays.

jfelix
05-07-2013, 02:42 PM
I figured out roughly that 1/3 of the bars are actually making money, 1/3 of the bars are just money laundering fronts and the other 1/3 close down within a year! :D

I think that's a fair assessment. Most of the bars I've seen were pretty much empty from 8PM to 11PM.

jfelix
05-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Prices in LK and WS are catching up with Nana and Cowbow or more expensive.

Exactly! And the prices didn't seem to have climbed slowly. They jump up as if they're stock prices...

The city I am in now, I can get a barfine for 300, ST for 1000 and LT for 1500 but prices are going up due to influx of tourists....
In Pattaya prices are still like that as long as you're not in WS.

Isn't it strange that 99% of the girls in bars outside WS are charging 1000B for ST and 2000 for LT?

The simple math is:
Go-go: 3000+400+2 drinks = ard 3600B, or 4000 + 800 + 2 drinks = 5000B
Bar: 1000+ 300 + 2 drinks = ard 1500B, or 2000 + 300 + 2 drinks = 2500B

Supposedly go-go bar girls have hotter body and prettier faces. On the whole that's true, but I see plenty of fugly girls in go-go bars just as well. And the past few nights the girls I bar fined at beer bars are IMO much better than the average go-go bar girls. Plus you get PLENTY of interactions before making the decision whether to take her home whereas in go-go bars it's like hit or miss.

I admit bar girls are no match for the Baccara girls, but I can't stand the Baccara attitudes... I mean it's supposed to be a buyers' market right? But with all the supplicating Japanese customers Baccara and the alike are pretty much a sellers' market...

And in soi 6, girls would accept 700B for ST. (I suppose that's also possible with FL on beach rd but I don't wanna try). Picked a pretty girl from soi 6 two days ago, agreed on 700B (1AM, bar was closing)... She turned out to be really sweet so I took her to supper and let her stay for the night. I didn't ask for LT actually. I just said okay if you wanna go it's fine but if wanna sleep here you also can. I think in her mind it's ST + sleeping. The next morning I gave her 1500B and she seemed content with it.

TonyCheong
05-07-2013, 03:22 PM
(I suppose that's also possible with FL on beach rd but I don't wanna try).

Haha you can try if you're not scared of mean ladyboys. :eek: :p

Ninja_Assassin
05-07-2013, 07:34 PM
I think that's a fair assessment. Most of the bars I've seen were pretty much empty from 8PM to 11PM.

It's low season now..... come back in December...... you might not be able to even get a seat in that same bar :D

Ninja_Assassin
05-07-2013, 07:38 PM
And in soi 6, girls would accept 700B for ST.

Those would be the desperate ones...... most will try for 1K which is the common going rate.

Huckau
05-07-2013, 08:29 PM
I dun eat rice so I get accorded a cheaper barfine?:p

I should think you ought to be paying more.... potatoes and pasta costs more than rice. :D

darensboiboi
06-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Anybody going to pattaya beginning of next month? Would love to tag along.. Cheerz!!!

indianmagicoil
07-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Exactly! And the prices didn't seem to have climbed slowly. They jump up as if they're stock prices...

In Pattaya prices are still like that as long as you're not in WS.

Isn't it strange that 99% of the girls in bars outside WS are charging 1000B for ST and 2000 for LT?

The simple math is:
Go-go: 3000+400+2 drinks = ard 3600B, or 4000 + 800 + 2 drinks = 5000B
Bar: 1000+ 300 + 2 drinks = ard 1500B, or 2000 + 300 + 2 drinks = 2500B

Supposedly go-go bar girls have hotter body and prettier faces. On the whole that's true, but I see plenty of fugly girls in go-go bars just as well. And the past few nights the girls I bar fined at beer bars are IMO much better than the average go-go bar girls. Plus you get PLENTY of interactions before making the decision whether to take her home whereas in go-go bars it's like hit or miss.

I admit bar girls are no match for the Baccara girls, but I can't stand the Baccara attitudes... I mean it's supposed to be a buyers' market right? But with all the supplicating Japanese customers Baccara and the alike are pretty much a sellers' market...

And in soi 6, girls would accept 700B for ST. (I suppose that's also possible with FL on beach rd but I don't wanna try). Picked a pretty girl from soi 6 two days ago, agreed on 700B (1AM, bar was closing)... She turned out to be really sweet so I took her to supper and let her stay for the night. I didn't ask for LT actually. I just said okay if you wanna go it's fine but if wanna sleep here you also can. I think in her mind it's ST + sleeping. The next morning I gave her 1500B and she seemed content with it.
Took tong krub! Very good observations. Now-a-days have plenty of quiet time do my math when nursing my draft beer at the gogo and the sums don't add up!

Baccara and the other popular AGGS are like this. Being on the main road of Walking Street they attract lots of customers daily so they can pick and choose. Then there are the agency girls.

Many of them have 1 or a few sponsors so dun need the money badly. Some have their sponsors in town in the bar. Some have a expat sponsor. So going out is difficult so they quote high prices.

I went out with a coyote and her friends. Not bar fine so was free to hunt. One of her friends I quite like but she was cold. 2 days later we met again. This time she was very friendly. She apologized for her behavior a few nights ago becoz one of her regular customer BF her the day we met. ;)

Love the way u roll with the Soi 6 girls... thats how I do it too! Though not all girls will do it the ones that do end up in my little black iPhone! 555+

Anybody going to pattaya beginning of next month? Would love to tag along.. Cheerz!!!
me! 555+

mackewell
07-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Took tong krub! Very good observations. Now-a-days have plenty of quiet time do my math when nursing my draft beer at the gogo and the sums don't add up!

Baccara and the other popular AGGS are like this. Being on the main road of Walking Street they attract lots of customers daily so they can pick and choose. Then there are the agency girls.

Many of them have 1 or a few sponsors so dun need the money badly. Some have their sponsors in town in the bar. Some have a expat sponsor. So going out is difficult so they quote high prices.

I went out with a coyote and her friends. Not bar fine so was free to hunt. One of her friends I quite like but she was cold. 2 days later we met again. This time she was very friendly. She apologized for her behavior a few nights ago becoz one of her regular customer BF her the day we met. ;)

Love the way u roll with the Soi 6 girls... thats how I do it too! Though not all girls will do it the ones that do end up in my little black iPhone! 555+

me! 555+

Damn, reading all the posts from u guys is making me this converted pattayian homesick.....

To make it simple, if you are like an old bird like me , indian magi, ah teck and so on, you can stop doing ur maths liao. Its already in your head and u start hunting manually all ard patts for prey. In this instance, u determine wad kind of bf and st or lt rates u want to pay liao lol... There is no elusive gem u will die to throw ur money on coz u will keep going back and probably gamble on threesomes on the way! Lol

If u are veri newbie and going for less than five days, just stick to a hotel near ws and roam the "xxx caesar palace" of pattaya and do not settle for the 1500 bf fee and 4000 bht lt fee. Change a 1-2k sgd to thai bht and you are good to go. Just make sure u dun tio hangover like the wolfpac lol.... Probably thanks to the yabba pills. Coz by the time pattaya would have taken u away! Lol( sorry just watch hangover 2 nia).

If you dun plan to come over to patts every year, no point do maths too much cuz de market price will keep changing..

If you are a converted pattayian like me who is staking ur claim in patts down to ur retirement days, then probably take out ur smartphone and do a list, think how to enjoy the best of paradise land, it does wonders and prevents u from getting bored after weeks of sex-driven days.

etct88
07-07-2013, 09:23 AM
me! 555+

what are your dates, very likely to be in BKK. And you show this old man where to go, ok? :D

indianmagicoil
07-07-2013, 12:46 PM
what are your dates, very likely to be in BKK. And you show this old man where to go, ok? :D
Driving up? :D

If you dun plan to come over to patts every year, no point do maths too much cuz de market price will keep changing..
Maths for those who planning to buy a bar or retire there. Also some bros keep saying BF very high etc... but well said bro, if juz chiong for a few days then as the Thais say "MAI TONG KID MAK!" :cool:

GrandS
07-07-2013, 01:09 PM

Wah Can I follow?

mackewell
07-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Driving up? :D

Maths for those who planning to buy a bar or retire there. Also some bros keep saying BF very high etc... but well said bro, if juz chiong for a few days then as the Thais say "MAI TONG KID MAK!" :cool:

Bro, if i go there once a year, for just a few days, i will showhand as god of gambler lah(of cos with what you have at hand, not ur assets) cuz i hardly come and to maximise my climax and fun, why not? lol

If i go there once a year for a good 30 days( what i usually do), how to showhand? lol. instead i thinking how to ensure my sex filled days can get interesting and not a drag to begin with. And you can see me wearing flips flops eating hawker food, drinking thai ice coffee in the afternoon, and going nuts at nights until 7am every day then sleep lol....

NobleEagle
07-07-2013, 03:15 PM
actually you guys are comparing daily rates which normally will be expensive...in any businesses prices shoots up as long as you are inquiring on a one time basis...

Except for Barfines and those that are Super Angpai or have "big fishes" coming to look for them, Im pretty sure there are many girls in Patts that are willing to lower prices if you ask upfront for extended period...even for those that have to go back early to their hubby or gigs or whatever, they still come back in late afternoon or evening time to join you...so in short even for Agogos in LK or WS, I believe 1.5K~2K for LT is still doable...but of course for places like Super, Happy and others that have policies to pay full upfront, than you lan lan have to pay first time but the next few days if you stick with the same girl, chances are high you could nego down with the girl on the LT:)

Treat the girl like a whore you pay whore rates, treat a girl like a friend or gf, then sometimes you be pleasantly surprised:p

But if you have super BO smell or are unruly, sadistic or obnoxious person then best of luck to you:D

Oh btw there are some gogo bars that practice new approaches by lowering the LT but marking up on the barfines..so best is that you nego on total package instead:)

NobleEagle
07-07-2013, 03:21 PM

Can this old man join you guys as well? ^.^:D

mackewell
07-07-2013, 03:54 PM
actually you guys are comparing daily rates which normally will be expensive...in any businesses prices shoots up as long as you are inquiring on a one time basis...

Except for Barfines and those that are Super Angpai or have "big fishes" coming to look for them, Im pretty sure there are many girls in Patts that are willing to lower prices if you ask upfront for extended period...even for those that have to go back early to their hubby or gigs or whatever, they still come back in late afternoon or evening time to join you...so in short even for Agogos in LK or WS, I believe 1.5K~2K for LT is still doable...but of course for places like Super, Happy and others that have policies to pay full upfront, than you lan lan have to pay first time but the next few days if you stick with the same girl, chances are high you could nego down with the girl on the LT:)

Treat the girl like a whore you pay whore rates, treat a girl like a friend or gf, then sometimes you be pleasantly surprised:p

But if you have super BO smell or are unruly, sadistic or obnoxious person then best of luck to you:D

Oh btw there are some gogo bars that practice new approaches by lowering the LT but marking up on the barfines..so best is that you nego on total package instead:)

Surely u can nego for lower price if you are taking her for a row of days. It will work cos if she can click with you she be more than happy to go with u from monday-thursday when customers are less(patts is not doing tt fantastic in terms of biz nowadays thanks to the euro zone economic crash and the evolving of several up and coming xxx tourism spots.)

However, i tried doing that before, taking one girl for 3-5 days, but after a while you start to regret when you see another hot thai puying or katoey with a voluptous body who is giving you the eye signal when you are roaming the streets in the wee hours.

If your girl is in malaysia, batam or singapore, you can follow up with her i can understand lah. But when the girls who companied u for a good 3-5 days ask me to fb them, call them but cannot meet them coz i wont be in patts as regular as i am in msia, u start to throw the nego 'thing' out of the window cos i be more than happy to tabao up to 15 different girls in 30 days than a measely 5 girls in 30 days lol... Unless that girl is my mistress or girlfriend, then sure can follow up. If not take it easy and choose the next one liao.....

indianmagicoil
08-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Waaahhh... Pattaya的老鷹飛下山了? Long time no see or hear from you. What have been up to? When your next trip bro? Uncle say he going also. Bpai duay mai? 555+

etct88
08-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Waaahhh... Pattaya的老鷹飛下山了? Long time no see or hear from you. What have been up to? When your next trip bro? Uncle say he going also. Bpai duay mai? 555+

not driving, but will rent a car. Have a lobang to rent a Vios for 800 per day from Patts, car deliver and return at Airport, save on Bells or all the fuss about going in and out of patts.

anyway, Patts is free for anyone young or old....... I only following IMO....:D

indianmagicoil
08-07-2013, 01:22 AM
not driving, but will rent a car. Have a lobang to rent a Vios for 800 per day from Patts, car deliver and return at Airport, save on Bells or all the fuss about going in and out of patts.

anyway, Patts is free for anyone young or old....... I only following IMO....:D
Thats quite a good deal. U rent for how many days? When u planning to go?

TequilaReef
08-07-2013, 02:21 AM

Its better to rent a bike than a 4-wheeler in Patts.
Parking will be the least of your problems.

motodiary
08-07-2013, 04:37 PM
just to share a new reports on "steal money from under the bed during massage" scam in Pattaya.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94579/indians-caught-up-under-the-bed-massage-scam-central-pattaya/

the typical Thai re-enactment of the actual crime involving the suspects and the victims look rather funny and awkward in this case, IMHO, with the girls re-enacting the massage on bed.. :p

indianmagicoil
08-07-2013, 04:44 PM
the typical Thai re-enactment of the actual crime involving the suspects and the victims look rather funny and awkward in this case, IMHO, with the girls re-enacting the massage on bed.. :p
555+ Thailand Amazing some of the things that the Thais take for "normal" we juz find strange. Imagine u going to your Sinkie neighborhood 7-11 to get some ciggies and u bump into this... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379078505527261&set=a.379074808860964.1073741828.379063878862057&type=1&theater

motodiary
08-07-2013, 04:50 PM
555+ Thailand Amazing some of the things that the Thais take for "normal" we juz find strange. Imagine u going to your Sinkie neighborhood 7-11 to get some ciggies and u bump into this... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=379078505527261&set=a.379074808860964.1073741828.379063878862057&type=1&theater

hehe, just noticed the CHIONG PARTY BOY Facebook page is so new, it was created just some 2 hours ago. :eek:..

stmapede
08-07-2013, 05:28 PM
just to share a new reports on "steal money from under the bed during massage" scam in Pattaya.

http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94579/indians-caught-up-under-the-bed-massage-scam-central-pattaya/

I read the article, likely the indians were lure into the trap by an offer they cannot resist. eg. pay for one and 3 enjoy the massage

indianmagicoil
08-07-2013, 06:26 PM
:confused: old or new does it matter?
BTW can't remember which bro asked in a few posts back, Crystal AGG I think is reopening 12 July with a party.
Have sanook when u reach there & hope u post a few pics for us to see!

etct88
08-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Thats quite a good deal. U rent for how many days? When u planning to go?

.....sometime in August, a long trip.... maybe a short trip in July as well...:p

etct88
08-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Its better to rent a bike than a 4-wheeler in Patts.
Parking will be the least of your problems.

don't think those bike can ride from airport to Pattaya and later back to airport.:p

so far, don't have parking problem in Pattaya.:D

etct88
08-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Can this old man join you guys as well? ^.^:D

you old man? :confused:

you going? or there now?

victorlee123
09-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Bros, I came back with two friends from Pattaya yesterday and decided to write a RF quickly before I forget the details.

Pattaya is about 2 hours away from Bangkok airport by taxis or car. The day is hot and lazy but it comes to life after 8pm.

Our first stop was Walking Street where we could easily find hundreds of bars and joints. There were also hundreds of pros and ladyboys in the streets. We went to a go go bar by the name of Super Baby, a high end one as suggested by our Thai friend. There were about 15 gals dancing topless on a small stage with vertical poles and they change shifts every 15 minutes or so and we saw a different group of gals trying to dance. There were another 2 to 3 completely naked bar gals bathing in a big whirlpool rubbing or covering themselves with foam. With the dimming of light, a group of gals with face masks stripped themselves completely and danced with music. There were ping pong balls to throw at them about 50 yellow balls for 500B. I found it degrading to throw at them and gave them the balls instead. Some of them were really shapely and sexy.

We invited a few gals to sit with and examined their bodies by eyes and hands. You were obliged to buy them lady's drink costing about 120B each. If you liked any one of them, just told the mama sam so and paid for the bar fine of 600B to bring them to the hotel rooms. The going rate for those bar gals was 2,000B for a 2 hour job or 3,000B for overnight. These gals did not carry CDs but bros could buy them readily at 7/11 shops.

Our Thai friend advised us to get the gals registered at the hotel reception and the gals would have to surrender their IDs in exchange of hotel receipts. Besides it was a local authority requirement, it also ensured that you could trace them easily if they tried to dope or steal from you. As I am single, so I am not worried about this clear cut evidence to be used in a divorce court.

The gals offered very little service maybe only a simple massage nothing like we get from a WL in GL. AIDS and STD are major concern in Thailand and CD gives you protection to a great extent.

In my part 2 report, I would write about ladyboys show and experience at massage parlours.

stmapede
09-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Bros, I came back with two friends from Pattaya yesterday and decided to write a RF quickly before I forget the details.

Pattaya is about 2 hours away from Bangkok airport by taxis or car. The day is hot and lazy but it comes to life after 8pm.

Our first stop was Walking Street where we could easily find hundreds of bars and joints. There were also hundreds of pros and ladyboys in the streets. We went to a go go bar by the name of Super Baby, a high end one as suggested by our Thai friend. There were about 15 gals dancing topless on a small stage with vertical poles and they change shifts every 15 minutes or so and we saw a different group of gals trying to dance. There were another 2 to 3 completely naked bar gals bathing in a big whirlpool rubbing or covering themselves with foam. With the dimming of light, a group of gals with face masks stripped themselves completely and danced with music. There were ping pong balls to throw at them about 50 yellow balls for 500B. I found it degrading to throw at them and gave them the balls instead. Some of them were really shapely and sexy.

When you mention giving the girl ping pong balls instead of throwing, it remind me of one incident some time ago.

I happen to be sitting in a bar beside a malaysian. At first though he is S'porean, we chat a bit, thats how I know he is from malaysia. We were chatting about avoiding getting starfish or runner.

He told his way is simply making the girls happy about going with us. He said, give them a lot of face in front of their peers, make them become the center of attraction and proud.

Then he said "I show you what I do."

He took some time and finally told me which one he had chosen. He signal to a waitress to bring over a basket of ping pong balls. He gave 10 balls to the waitress. The waitress was surprise and a big smile came up.

Then he point to the girl he wanted and ask the waitress to past the rest of the balls in the basket to that gogo girl.

You can really see a total different kind of smile when the gogo girl received the balls and was shown who gave her the balls. She came immediately & sat with that guy. In less than 10mins, she went to change to be on the way to his hotel.

Dunno whether did he succeed in getting a non star fish and non runner. But 100% he had make an impression in the bar. And also made the girl he choose proud and happy that night.

victorlee123
09-07-2013, 10:11 PM
When you mention giving the girl ping pong balls instead of throwing, it remind me of one incident some time ago.

I happen to be sitting in a bar beside a malaysian. At first though he is S'porean, we chat a bit, thats how I know he is from malaysia. We were chatting about avoiding getting starfish or runner.

He told his way is simply making the girls happy about going with us. He said, give them a lot of face in front of their peers, make them become the center of attraction and proud.

Then he said "I show you what I do."

He took some time and finally told me which one he had chosen. He signal to a waitress to bring over a basket of ping pong balls. He gave 10 balls to the waitress. The waitress was surprise and a big smile came up.

Then he point to the girl he wanted and ask the waitress to past the rest of the balls in the basket to that gogo girl.

You can really see a total different kind of smile when the gogo girl received the balls and was shown who gave her the balls. She came immediately & sat with that guy. In less than 10mins, she went to change to be on the way to his hotel.

Dunno whether did he succeed in getting a non star fish and non runner. But 100% he had make an impression in the bar. And also made the girl he choose proud and happy that night.

Hi bro stampede, what you said is very true. Be generous and considerate couple with a smile will give you extra mileage in Thailand, the land of smile. Unfortunately, my command of Thai is limited and could not really flirt with their gals as I could do to a PRC gal. I find Thais friendly and helpful. My Thai friend took leave to accompany us from 12pm to 2am daily for 3 days. He drove us to every where we wanted to go and to do.

victorlee123
09-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Hi bros, the cabaret shows are lighthearted and enjoyable. I would recommend bros to go a Tiffany show by transsexuals( ladyboys) in sequinned gowns and feather boas. They perform even better than many female dancers and more shapely as well. The choreography is excellent. They even sing Chinese songs like real and they are prettier than an average Thai gal. After the show we could hug one of them or several of them for photography and give a tip of 100B per busty ladyboy. My Thai friend told us that one could bring one out for a couple of thousand Bahts. He even joked that once you tried the back and would not want to try the front. It is advisable to book a ticket in Tiffany in advance as it is a world class show and is usually packed.

There are many dubious massage parlours in the Northern Pattaya. I would recommend two safer and famous parlours, Raputin and Climax. Any taxi drivers could bring you there. But beware that there are two different rates, one for locals and one for tourists. A model grade gal at Raputin could cost a tourist 10,000B but a local pays about 6,000B. Grade A gal for tourist would be at 3,800B and my Thai friend managed to cut it down to 2,200B for us. If our bros could talk to their managers in Teochew, there could be a discount. There are also interesting shows at these parlours and you pay for your drinks at bar counter prices.

I would like to add that the service of the Thai is massage is different from Singapore's. The gal would lead you to a jacuzzi and ask you to sit on her thighs and used her breasts to massage you and would then wash you clean. There would be also simple massage and catbath. There is no AR and BBBJ. I would turn down these services for the sake of safety because AIDS and STDs are major concerns in Thailand. There are too many sex hungry tourists from the Middle East, India, Mainland China, America , Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia. It is always better and reassuring to wear your safety helmets. The gals perform at par with WLs at GL on cowgal, doggie and missionary acts. Each session is of one and half hours.

Eateries are generally cheap and good. There is relatively little fine dining in the city. Any way who cares?

Pattaya is my favourable annual retreat as long as I remain single. There are so many activities, clean or dirty at a fraction of price at Singapore.

motodiary
10-07-2013, 10:53 PM
I would turn down these services for the sake of safety because AIDS and STDs are major concerns in Thailand. There are too many sex hungry tourists from the Middle East, India, Mainland China, America , Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia. It is always better and reassuring to wear your safety helmets. The gals perform at par with WLs at GL on cowgal, doggie and missionary acts. Each session is of one and half hours.

STDS is a risk and a concern everytime you cheong, especially for paid services. as far as cheonging is concerned, Thailand is not much worst than other places. :o

TonyCheong
12-07-2013, 01:50 AM
There are too many sex hungry tourists from the Middle East, India, Mainland China, America, Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia.

That's where I'm from. :p

victorlee123
12-07-2013, 05:58 PM
That's where I'm from. :p

Bros from every part of the world converge at Pattaya. This city is bubbly and offers many types of entertainments for men. Good and very reasonably priced. It has overtaken Bangkok as the city of the night. I visit Pattaya at least once a year to distress and enjoy myself. Bros, do have fun!

yinyang
12-07-2013, 06:59 PM
overtaken Bangkok as the city of the night. I visit Pattaya at least once a year to distress and enjoy myself.
You really meant de-stress, and not into any distress. Enjoy Patts, aka Sin City:p

victorlee123
12-07-2013, 11:01 PM
You really meant de-stress, and not into any distress. Enjoy Patts, aka Sin City:p

Thank you for pointing the typo error. It Should be "destress". To be frank, I already felt stressful on my first day of returning to work. Any way, I had of a few days of fun with my good friends, pretty gals with plenty of sex, delicious Thai food and unlimited flow beer in the Sin City. Cheers!

darensboiboi
12-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Anybody going to patt on 1 week of aug? Me keen to ya along.. Cheerz..

ahtecklim
13-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Bros from every part of the world converge at Pattaya. This city is bubbly and offers many types of entertainments for men. Good and very reasonably priced. It has overtaken Bangkok as the city of the night. I visit Pattaya at least once a year to distress and enjoy myself. Bros, do have fun!

When I discovered pattaya 10 years ago , the agogos and beer bars were already better than Bangkok's. Add the touristy feel and activities , you get a real man's holiday!

I cant count the numbers of guys who said Bangkok cant be beat but now prefer pattaya after one visit. :p

indianmagicoil
13-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Sometimes also "distress" coz so many pussies so little time don't know where to start! Especially 1st timers it maybe a bit overwhelming to see so many bars in one place!

GrandS
13-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Sometimes also "distress" coz so many pussies so little time don't know where to start! Especially 1st timers it maybe a bit overwhelming to see so many bars in one place!

Mai poh mal mak Take me there.

yinyang
13-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Sometimes also "distress" coz so many pussies so little time don't know where to start! Especially 1st timers!
Also, some poor blokes think they knights in shining armor rescue puyings in distress:p

indianmagicoil
14-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Mai poh mal mak Take me there.
Pai seh bro, not understand what u type. :confused:

Also, some poor blokes think they knights in shining armor rescue puyings in distress:p
Ah yes... the "white knight syndrome". I read in a farang blog many years ago. Very good observations but now can't find it anymore.

GrandS
14-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Pai seh bro, not understand what u type. :confused:

Sorry for my poor thai, mai poo mak mak, take me there. :)

indianmagicoil
15-07-2013, 12:48 AM
Sorry for my poor thai, mai poo mak mak, take me there. :)
MAI POO MAK MAK? No crab a lot? :confused: Bro, still no understand leh...
Bring u? 555+ when u coming?

indianmagicoil
15-07-2013, 04:31 AM
LATEST!!!
Pattaya police raided Hollywood club last night. Besides the usual drug tests and underaged drinkers they caught a few foreigners were also fined Bht400 for not carrying their passports with them. This is the law in Thailand but rarely enforced.

So brothers take note if u are traveling in Thailand. You do not want to spend time in a Thai police lock up because if you can't pay on the spot or try to be funny they will lock u up. It is filthy, dangerous and filled with hardcore criminals.

Pattaya police have been very "xiao on" this week. Last weekend they raided some bars and clubs in Walking Street. So stay of drugs, carry your passport with you and be safe!

naemlo
15-07-2013, 10:20 AM
MAI POO MAK MAK? No crab a lot? :confused: Bro, still no understand leh...

Mai made fun of him... he is trying his best. :D

ahtecklim
15-07-2013, 12:43 PM
LATEST!!!

Pattaya police have been very "xiao on" this week. Last weekend they raided some bars and clubs in Walking Street. So stay of drugs, carry your passport with you and be safe!

Not practical to carry passport coz you might lose it when drunk. I photocopy my passport and although the police want the physical passport itself , it might help you get thru the night. I kena once and they let me go after seeing the photocopy. Another situation , one damn girl fingered my buddy as a wanted man! The police half believed we were tourist and only let us go when my of my friends went back to the hotel to get the 'wanted' man's passport! Both were in Bangkok.

indianmagicoil
15-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Not practical to carry passport coz you might lose it when drunk. I photocopy my passport and although the police want the physical passport itself , it might help you get thru the night. I kena once and they let me go after seeing the photocopy. Another situation , one damn girl fingered my buddy as a wanted man! The police half believed we were tourist and only let us go when my of my friends went back to the hotel to get the 'wanted' man's passport! Both were in Bangkok.
I know what you mean coz I also never carry my passport around. A photocopied one also no can do when they are conducting an operation like this.

Besides Pattaya I also recently heard that area near Sukhumvit/Asoke junction also have road blocks now. Taxis with foreigners inside are stopped and asked to step out. One farang had his wallet and body searched.

If you don't wish to carry your actual passport around an alternative is to get a color laminated one from the Immigration office. They will make a color copy of your info page and the page where your VISA is. They will then reduce it to a credit card size and laminate it. Costs Bht400 :mad: but if you are in Thailand for a few days then I think can try with a photocopy. Just make sure you zap the page with your VISA or entry stamp also! Making the laminated version more for those farangs staying 2 weeks or more.

Personally I think they suddenly so "xiao on" enforce this rule its because now is the low season so the police needs some other source of income to make up for less drunk farangs to fine and rip off :rolleyes:

indianmagicoil
15-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Not making fun lah... I so bad meh... Juz trying to understand him. Anyway to learn new language must not be shy and afraid to make mistakes then can learn faster :D

Grounded Eagle
15-07-2013, 01:48 PM
LATEST!!!
Pattaya police raided Hollywood club last night. Besides the usual drug tests and underaged drinkers they caught a few foreigners were also fined Bht400 for not carrying their passports with them. This is the law in Thailand but rarely enforced.

So brothers take note if u are traveling in Thailand. You do not want to spend time in a Thai police lock up because if you can't pay on the spot or try to be funny they will lock u up. It is filthy, dangerous and filled with hardcore criminals.

Let's hope this will not turn into another AC where they amend the law into human trafficking.

indianmagicoil
15-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Let's hope this will not turn into another AC where they amend the law into human trafficking.

Doubt so because some bars are owned by senior police or government officers. The other bars they get a pretty good monthly income from the protection racket so why would they want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? Its all wayang and most probably done to joints that don't toe their line.

If talk about human trafficking then the first one to up lorry will be their fishing & food processing industry. Hundreds of thousands of workers especially from Myanmar are employed in horrible working conditions. No labor rights, long hours, little pay and subject to abuse. Many of these LL becoz majority are working illegally.

Again too much politicians & big business involved so you think they will do anything?

GrandS
15-07-2013, 08:13 PM

TQ naemlo, u more understanding. (Kao jai).

Yes IMO i going next month - 12 days. u ok or not Mr Pattaya.

mackewell
15-07-2013, 08:22 PM
LATEST!!!

IN Southeast Asia, the most garang anti-vice unit belongs to sillypore(go see how many times raid in geylang and even orchard towers, even jurong also can raid wtf...). Bro, there is no way Thai's anti vice team is so garang, sure sometimes they will do abit of raiding, but most of time, its kelong lol.

Best part is the agogo clubs know when the raid is coming(when you see the manager tell the girls to dress properly). Try finding this in sillypore, it wont happen, no freaking way! So i would say Patts is still the place to go if you want to find vice activities :D. Unlike in Singapore where people say luck plaes a part in raids(come on, they raid so many times, sure kenna), The scare tactics by SPF almost every night in sillypore will spoil ur fun liao. Patts is really depend on luck coz the occurrence is way lesser.

naemlo
15-07-2013, 08:27 PM

Pls state your confirmed dates.....

Soul_Reaper
15-07-2013, 09:28 PM
IN Southeast Asia, the most garang anti-vice unit belongs to sillypore(go see how many times raid in geylang and even orchard towers, even jurong also can raid wtf...). Bro, there is no way Thai's anti vice team is so garang, sure sometimes they will do abit of raiding, but most of time, its kelong lol.

Best part is the agogo clubs know when the raid is coming(when you see the manager tell the girls to dress properly). Try finding this in sillypore, it wont happen, no freaking way! So i would say Patts is still the place to go if you want to find vice activities :D. Unlike in Singapore where people say luck plaes a part in raids(come on, they raid so many times, sure kenna), The scare tactics by SPF almost every night in sillypore will spoil ur fun liao. Patts is really depend on luck coz the occurrence is way lesser.

Wah..... you see Singapore AV until so up.?

Actually if you study their pattern can predict when the next place and period the raid will hit...... they also got their schedules and manpower constraints so if you have friends or relatives serving NS in the Home Team roughly you will be alerted to the next operation.

indianmagicoil
16-07-2013, 03:03 AM
TQ naemlo, u more understanding. (Kao jai).
Brother plz dun misunderstand "kao jai bpit" เข้าใจผิด ... I not "put u down" juz want to better understand "roo reuang" รู้เรื่อง what you want... BTW Mr. Pattaya is this thread started hor... MR. AH TECK LIM. He chiong Patts when I still "pah go li" in school.

AV in Spore always on the ball when ever new in-charge take over... All these "skolars" only know is numbers. So must show Minister and Comm of Police that he/she is better than their predecessor. Why u think Sinkieland every fucking year every fucking cost & price go up??? Why getting so hard to live here?

This year my ministry/department/stat board etc... collected $XXX amount of revenue next year must do better. KNN all these skolars conditioned to think like they still in school must score higher and better marks than their classmates (other ministers, perm secs, directors etc.).

Look at all the fucking clowns they have running our country now! Over paid circus act. Ring master is the Dragon Prince whose wife is squandering all our reserves on so many failed investments whilst the old man is breathing his last. BTW whats the odds this year the old man is making an appearance in NDP? :rolleyes:

lurpsexx
16-07-2013, 08:26 AM

NNB u everywhere at same time ah? Now u in Patts too?!

ahtecklim
16-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Doubt so because some bars are owned by senior police or government officers. The other bars they get a pretty good monthly income from the protection racket so why would they want to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? Its all wayang and most probably done to joints that don't toe their line.

If talk about human trafficking then the first one to up lorry will be their fishing & food processing industry. Hundreds of thousands of workers especially from Myanmar are employed in horrible working conditions. No labor rights, long hours, little pay and subject to abuse. Many of these LL becoz majority are working illegally.

Again too much politicians & big business involved so you think they will do anything?

Never say never. I hope not and also find it unlikely but NEVER SAY NEVER! :o

Remember Mr Thaksin-days when they say the entertainment zones cannot be enforced? Still not 100% but the politicians are using the 'zone' laws to help their own 'laws'. I remember I used to cheong agogos and beerbars till 4-5am when these places never closed! I even remember walking out of Nana and going to Grace hotel (in the haydays!) as the sun was coming out! Also remember drinking in Patong beerbar and then going to eat breakfast with the girls! Then Thaksin came and ordered a 2-3am closing time.

ahtecklim
16-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Brother plz dun misunderstand "kao jai bpit" เข้าใจผิด ... I not "put u down" juz want to better understand "roo reuang" รู้เรื่อง what you want... BTW Mr. Pattaya is this thread started hor... MR. AH TECK LIM. He chiong Patts when I still "pah go li" in school.

People come people go. The tourch will have to be passed on one day! I most probably know a lot more about Pattaya than a lot of others but I am sure many out there know more! I used to go Pattaya every 2 months for about a week's stay and sometimes don't even take girls so I had plenty of time to talk to people and recce the places peole seldom go. Now older and less disposable income and time so a beer at the kopitiam (preferably in a thai environment like G.Mile!) is fine with me. :p

Its not difficult to get to know Pattaya , just take some time to get out of the tourist mode. Pattaya is the size of Clementi , with plenty of bars all over , just open your mnd and have a drink in as many places as possible. Having fun talking and buying a LD for any girls or katoeys in a bar does not mean you 100% have to BF and fuck them!

BTW I started the thread when Pattaya was already booming and I found it strange that a place so accessible to Singaporeans was so under-represented in a forum that specialized in the district core business (then). But now , you have major shopping centres , hotel chains , bells service/cabs to ease the logistics of travelling to Pattaya.

naemlo
16-07-2013, 11:26 AM
NNB u everywhere at same time ah? Now u in Patts too?!

Told u before, I mobile man.... when we go xiamen?? :D

mackewell
16-07-2013, 08:26 PM

AV in Spore always on the ball when ever new in-charge take over... All these "skolars" only know is numbers. So must show Minister and Comm of Police that he/she is better than their predecessor. Why u think Sinkieland every fucking year every fucking cost & price go up??? Why getting so hard to live here?

This year my ministry/department/stat board etc... collected $XXX amount of revenue next year must do better. KNN all these skolars conditioned to think like they still in school must score higher and better marks than their classmates (other ministers, perm secs, directors etc.).

Look at all the fucking clowns they have running our country now! Over paid circus act. Ring master is the Dragon Prince whose wife is squandering all our reserves on so many failed investments whilst the old man is breathing his last. BTW whats the odds this year the old man is making an appearance in NDP? :rolleyes:

Haha, bro i hope LKY= GG!!!. But lets stick to Patts instead. Singapore will never the ' super laidback sleazy hotspot' in southeast asia coz thanks to taboos(we are treated like kids, no bubble gum, no this and that!), laws and our garment.

But Patts historically is a sleazy hotspot and i think still its one of the best, better than Bangkok in terms of price LOL(probably i am biased here lolx). Aniway, there is a new agogo club in Soi LK, just opened i think. Crystal Club!! Asahi beer draft at 65bht all night!! Epic price :D. Besides thailand and taiwan nightspots, i have not been able to down asahi draft beer for a mere sgd$2.40 even in msia or sg. Go try out the new club if u happen to hang around at Soi LK.

indianmagicoil
16-07-2013, 11:06 PM
Crystal Club just re-opened on 12 July. You can start chionging there from 2pm everyday! Sanook na! :D

Bro ATL, u r right I was only exploring Bangers until my farang friend brought me. Jaw dropped first time go Soi 6, 7, 8, Walking Street, Buakaao, Chaiyapoon, LK... Was like KNN what the fuck is this place man? Fuck City?

Only place have not explored is the Dark Side :D

etct88
17-07-2013, 12:41 AM
Crystal Club just re-opened on 12 July. You can start chionging there from 2pm everyday! Sanook na! :D

Bro ATL, u r right I was only exploring Bangers until my farang friend brought me. Jaw dropped first time go Soi 6, 7, 8, Walking Street, Buakaao, Chaiyapoon, LK... Was like KNN what the fuck is this place man? Fuck City?

so next month, you bring this DOM to clubbing in Pattaya?:p

no need to go dark side.......

naemlo
17-07-2013, 10:41 AM
no need to go dark side.......

He will bring u to the "back" side.... :D

etct88
17-07-2013, 10:47 AM
He will bring u to the "back" side.... :D

wonder who teach him, one.......:confused: :p

mackewell
17-07-2013, 11:38 AM

Since USA left the Vietnam war back in 1978, Patts has always been a fuck city bro! LOL. Just that now everywhere in Patts, you have variety and options and its up to u to go explore. I can be walking up and down from Soi 6 to 7 to 8 and so on.... I have not try dark city, Jomtien and Naklua man! Long way to go before i can become a hardcore pattayian! :D

indianmagicoil
17-07-2013, 12:04 PM
I bring Uncle go Soi 13

etct88
17-07-2013, 01:50 PM
I bring Uncle go Soi 13

ok loh..... bring old man to Soi Holland? :(

naemlo
17-07-2013, 02:15 PM
wonder who teach him, one.......:confused: :p

He self taught.... skillful. :eek:

indianmagicoil
17-07-2013, 09:40 PM
ok loh..... bring old man to Soi Holland? :(
Nope. That one in Bangkok. U ask Mike Mike bring u better.

He self taught.... skillful. :eek:
Learn from you & your Nong Ploy

Mackie, did u know Tiger Woods father was in-charge of R&R? He brought all those GIs chiong Patts during Vietnam War era. Thats how he met Tiger's mum. KNN muz have been a fucking dream job man! Imagine u do NS kana "entertainment officer"!

GrandS
17-07-2013, 10:34 PM

Confirmed, 16 to 26 Aug. chop 2 days since IMO dont wanna entertain me :(

Lone_Wolf
17-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Mackie, did u know Tiger Woods father was in-charge of R&R? He brought all those GIs chiong Patts during Vietnam War era. Thats how he met Tiger's mum. KNN muz have been a fucking dream job man! Imagine u do NS kana "entertainment officer"!

Yeah...what a job.

When our RSN had a "base" in Songkla (actually just a small container office inside the Songkla Naval Base).... it was staffed by an Encik and 2 NSF.
Their job was mainly to resupply our ships on transit and offer assistance in any matters as required by the Ships' CO. At that time the RSN Chief was a Colonel seconded from the ROC navy to Singapore and our ships travel to ROC for training.

These RSN ships always take the opportunity to stopover while enroute to have some fun.... and the poor Encik has to organize excursions to Hatyai for these seamen. :D

Ahh.... those were the days :p :p

sweatlover
17-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Going On This Saturday?

Any Nice Body Massage?

etct88
17-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Going On This Saturday?

Any Nice Body Massage?

I always looking for nice body massage, but very difficult nowadays.... because my body lau kok kok..

IMO bring me to Soi 13, have to dress fully including a pair of gloves to cover myself as much as possible. Will bring a mask as well, N 13?......

darensboiboi
18-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Anyone going to pattaya next month on the 1st week of August?? I new in patt and would like to tag along.. Cheerz.. Do pm me..

mackewell
18-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Nope. That one in Bangkok. U ask Mike Mike bring u better.

HAHAAH, U gotta be kidding me right lol..... Tiger Woods dont need to pay for sex thanks to his dad's reputation and his sensational ability to play the golf ball! Anyway, NS in sg where got entertainment officer? wait long long sia, if you talk about europe or US army, maybe have.

If not ,no way for asian armies. I am not surprised if i see a dozen of retired sailors or armymen from european countries or us in Patts chilling out for 3 mths with a paid visa. Don't talk about SG's retired officers, even Japan's ex army officers who are watching jav daily, will take the 1-2 weeks trip most of the time in Patts.

indianmagicoil
18-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Going On This Saturday? Any Nice Body Massage?
Anyone going to pattaya next month on the 1st week of August?? I new in patt and would like to tag along.. Cheerz.. Do pm me..
Bro GrandS, did I say not entertain u? I juz clarifying what u were trying to say... What u chop 2 days? Pom mai kao jai

Bro Sweat, Pattaya not really famous for their massages. If u looking for big massage joints like Rachada in Bangkok will be disappointed. I can recommend Honey Massage in Soi Honey coz walking distance to other chionging places after u shoot your load.

Boi Boi, plz contact the 2 bros above :D

HAHAAH, U gotta be kidding me right lol..... Tiger Woods dont need to pay for sex thanks to his dad's reputation and his sensational ability to play the golf ball! Anyway, NS in sg where got entertainment officer? wait long long sia, if you talk about europe or US army, maybe have.

If not ,no way for asian armies. I am not surprised if i see a dozen of retired sailors or armymen from european countries or us in Patts chilling out for 3 mths with a paid visa. Don't talk about SG's retired officers, even Japan's ex army officers who are watching jav daily, will take the 1-2 weeks trip most of the time in Patts.
The SAF does have an "entertainment officer" the vocation is called "LIAISON OFFICER". As Bro Lone Wolf described some are unofficial "liaison officer". I am sure more seniors here who were posted to Cresendo and Korat can share more :p Many Americans and British you see in Patts are serving in Afghanistan or Iraq either as soldiers or defense contractors. Fight and kill for 1-2 months and get R&R 1-2 months also (or something like that)...

IMO bring me to Soi 13, have to dress fully including a pair of gloves to cover myself as much as possible. Will bring a mask as well, N 13?......
Huh? Uncle lu kong si mi mask and glove? Just wear your usual hamsup chionging gear... t-shirt, berms and sandals por leaw na krub!

naemlo
18-07-2013, 09:53 AM

U hit my soft spot again... arrrhh Nong Ploy....

http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/t/a/g/tagret-2226537.jpg

He is a guy with a 10 inches dick... u confirm want him to entertain u? :eek:

indianmagicoil
19-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Crystal Club at LK Metro. They had some Buddhist monks blessing the club on the morning.

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/943626_589786571072261_430667788_n.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/943626_589786571072261_430667788_n.jpg.html)
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/72244_589786764405575_2043005027_n.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/72244_589786764405575_2043005027_n.jpg.html)

When night falls it was full steam ahead, business as usual!

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/1012864_588580504526201_466672055_n.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/1012864_588580504526201_466672055_n.jpg.html)
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/64817_588580297859555_2052230969_n-3.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/64817_588580297859555_2052230969_n-3.jpg.html)

indianmagicoil
19-07-2013, 01:32 AM
A little brown sugar... :D

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/1069151_589633271087591_124869645_n.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/1069151_589633271087591_124869645_n.jpg.html)

indianmagicoil
19-07-2013, 01:43 AM
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/stock-footage-a-woman-preparing-the-thai-specialty-som-tam.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/stock-footage-a-woman-preparing-the-thai-specialty-som-tam.jpg.html)
TAM! TAM! TAM! :mad:

GrandS
19-07-2013, 09:40 PM
U hit my soft spot again... arrrhh Nong Ploy....

http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/t/a/g/tagret-2226537.jpg

He is a guy with a 10 inches dick... u confirm want him to entertain u? :eek:

Wah, like that I wanna see him in action.

GrandS
19-07-2013, 09:41 PM
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/stock-footage-a-woman-preparing-the-thai-specialty-som-tam.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/stock-footage-a-woman-preparing-the-thai-specialty-som-tam.jpg.html)
TAM! TAM! TAM! :mad:

lol. End month I follow u ok?

GrandS
19-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Crystal Club at LK Metro. They had some Buddhist monks blessing the club on the morning.

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/943626_589786571072261_430667788_n.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/943626_589786571072261_430667788_n.jpg.html)
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/72244_589786764405575_2043005027_n.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/72244_589786764405575_2043005027_n.jpg.html)

When night falls it was full steam ahead, business as usual!

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/1012864_588580504526201_466672055_n.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/1012864_588580504526201_466672055_n.jpg.html)
http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/indianmagicoil/64817_588580297859555_2052230969_n-3.jpg (http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/indianmagicoil/media/64817_588580297859555_2052230969_n-3.jpg.html)

They also setup a temporary alter at the side. Amazing Thailand

naemlo
20-07-2013, 12:24 PM
They also setup a temporary alter at the side. Amazing Thailand

Innovative... :D

mackewell
21-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Bros, any news on soi buakow? Club rehab seems to be quiet in terms of business and imo i think tt area is doing way worse than soi lk even on the high season... Ppl seems to be goin to the raintree complex to play pool as i heard the quiet environment is good for tt. Besides, buakow is prolly way more boring compared to the time when i visited it back on late oct 2012.

Lone_Wolf
21-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Bros, any news on soi buakow? Club rehab seems to be quiet in terms of business and imo i think tt area is doing way worse than soi lk even on the high season... Ppl seems to be goin to the raintree complex to play pool as i heard the quiet environment is good for tt. Besides, buakow is prolly way more boring compared to the time when i visited it back on late oct 2012.

Soi Buakow has always been the cheap charlies hangout..... when the prices started to increase...... the regulars started to stay away.

ahtecklim
21-07-2013, 09:15 AM

Soi Baukow is from Central road to South Road so it quite long, not sukhumvit long but still will take you 30mins to walk from one end to the other end! Raintree complex is just one point on the soi. There are many other bars on soi baukow to find gems. You don't need a crowd to find your own gems.

ahtecklim
21-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Soi Buakow has always been the cheap charlies hangout..... when the prices started to increase...... the regulars started to stay away.

I guess you have not been to Pattaya recently?

indianmagicoil
21-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Buakaao when I was there last month seems OK leh. Low season makes sure u r center of attraction! Why? U miss Pook Bar? Plenty of lonesome ladies there missing u? 555+

Buakaao, Chaiyapoon and LK more or less the same since they share Buakaao as the main arterial road. Oasis, Sugar Sugar... were full every night. Bar beers I noticed more ladies than customers. Bar beers I think through out Pattaya is declining in popularity? Only the old farangs hang around them to relive glory days. Younger farangs now seem to be heading to AGG bars to BF girls and then club to wee hours.

NobleEagle
21-07-2013, 03:38 PM

Haha no lah just semi-retired from cheonging Singapore thai scene, i rather save and cheong in LOS and be treated like Kings there than spend twice as much money and energy to entertain the "Queens" back here:p

you old man? :confused:

you going? or there now?

I'll be there end of this month, when you and IMO planning to go? If happens to be same timing will be shiok...We can do our own TCSS session Pattaya style....we can go BJ bar and TT over beers while the girls "sing our songa" under our table hehe:D

Christopher1978
21-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Mr Nobleagle u goin pattaya this end of the month? Hw many days?

mackewell
21-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Soi Baukow is from Central road to South Road so it quite long, not sukhumvit long but still will take you 30mins to walk from one end to the other end! Raintree complex is just one point on the soi. There are many other bars on soi baukow to find gems. You don't need a crowd to find your own gems.

HAHA, i know what u mean shifu! Using the Lao Bird mentality, you decide where,when and how to hunt your prey and sometimes even the price varies LOL :D, i just love this freaking philosophy, to be a pattayian, that is the way to go!

mackewell
21-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Buakaao when I was there last month seems OK leh. Low season makes sure u r center of attraction! Why? U miss Pook Bar? Plenty of lonesome ladies there missing u? 555+

Buakaao, Chaiyapoon and LK more or less the same since they share Buakaao as the main arterial road. Oasis, Sugar Sugar... were full every night. Bar beers I noticed more ladies than customers. Bar beers I think through out Pattaya is declining in popularity? Only the old farangs hang around them to relive glory days. Younger farangs now seem to be heading to AGG bars to BF girls and then club to wee hours.

I was there when Rehab was quiet and Mash was still there in LK. i wont be going patts in 2013, prolly in 2014 i going there and find my ways to spice up my night live in Buakow there for a change. Hell, maybe even book my hotel to sleep there liao lol... Stay away from WS for a while is good, you get to see loads of unfound gems at attractive prices LOL

etct88
22-07-2013, 01:50 AM
I'll be there end of this month, when you and IMO planning to go? If happens to be same timing will be shiok...We can do our own TCSS session Pattaya style....we can go BJ bar and TT over beers while the girls "sing our songa" under our table hehe:D

next month in BKK, but go Hua Hin, Korat, Pattaya, etc.....:D

indianmagicoil
22-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Me earliest maybe end August liao... gonna miss u there! come TT back here! We have found "bar beer" with SYTs!

live in Buakow there for a change. Hell, maybe even book my hotel to sleep there liao lol... Stay away from WS for a while is good, you get to see loads of unfound gems at attractive prices LOL
Now-a-days I stay at Buakow no more Beach Road or Naklua. Cheaper and near to all must go places in Patts! Last trip stayed at this new place for BHT400/night only. Place was a bit old but what won me over was the 40" TV! Earlier stayed at Jasmine Villa, Bht450/night, but horrible hotel. Whole hotel stank of shit!:eek:

mackewell
22-07-2013, 04:33 AM
Me earliest maybe end August liao... gonna miss u there! come TT back here! We have found "bar beer" with SYTs!

Now-a-days I stay at Buakow no more Beach Road or Naklua. Cheaper and near to all must go places in Patts! Last trip stayed at this new place for BHT400/night only. Place was a bit old but what won me over was the 40" TV! Earlier stayed at Jasmine Villa, Bht450/night, but horrible hotel. Whole hotel stank of shit!:eek:

Bro, the place u stayed got good hotel safe in ur room? I like my things secured when i go patts. If there is good safe, don't mind pm me the place? Koo kun ma kap.

indianmagicoil
22-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Nope no safe in the room. It's a bar downstairs kind of place I stayed in. U still want the address?
Usually I dun really need a safe coz I have a Thai bank account so once change my money I deposit everything in it.

BTW today is a Buddhist holiday. No alcohol for sale. Bars and soapies will be closed. Hope everyone stocked up on beer at home and take out that "little black book" it's going come in handy tonight! :cool:

mackewell
22-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Nope no safe in the room. It's a bar downstairs kind of place I stayed in. U still want the address?
Usually I dun really need a safe coz I have a Thai bank account so once change my money I deposit everything in it.

BTW today is a Buddhist holiday. No alcohol for sale. Bars and soapies will be closed. Hope everyone stocked up on beer at home and take out that "little black book" it's going come in handy tonight! :cool:

Nah its ok, i always liked my safe coz sometimes coz i bf many different girls per day when i am there, its much safer. Guess i shall stick to my fav secrets. How did you get a thai bank acct? Damn it, seems like now veri hard to get liao...... Maybe u can pm me the remedy towards a TH bank acct, thanks

indianmagicoil
22-07-2013, 12:00 PM
How did you get a thai bank acct? Damn it, seems like now veri hard to get liao...... Maybe u can pm me the remedy towards a TH bank acct, thanks
Just walk in and ask lor... LOL :D It depends on the branch manager. Last time I was staying in Bangkok so brought my rental contract. Each bank has their own policy. Some rental agreements or work permits not necessary. K Bank seems to be the most liberal; others straight tell me "NO FOREIGNERS". Best u check out other farang forums for whats the latest.