View Full Version : GL 150cats FRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59

saabking
24-04-2019, 07:51 PM
Fully agree
Hence I’m trying not to go GL more than 1x weekly.

Never went for long time ; but met nice gal then can 2-3 times a weeks

MrBigBadBird
24-04-2019, 07:51 PM
What about big bird from Sesame Street ?

He’s 麻油鸡

😆

unfit
24-04-2019, 08:34 PM
What about big bird from Sesame Street ?

Yellow Bird:D

Oooh... that Smelly Bird cousin 😜

Lan Jiao:p

Never went for long time ; but met nice gal then can 2-3 times a weeks

If W16 I guess you did 5 times daily:D

saabking
24-04-2019, 09:38 PM
You meant exotic engine right not GL; 干脆买断包天躲被窝滚床单哈哈哈
But now meet nice gal also very good already ;)

If W16 I guess you did 5 times daily:D

unfit
24-04-2019, 09:43 PM
You meant exotic engine right not GL; 干脆买断包天躲被窝滚床单哈哈哈
But now meet nice gal also very good already ;)

yes sir...in GL if you found inline 3 already very lucky liao ;)

last time we enjoy V6 V8 V10 but now all PI already:cool:

AD only selling low end engine :D

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 12:08 AM
Bonked Shuan Shuan (SS, 双双),Hse 1612, for the 1st time, this evening.

Only slept one hr last night as rushing for my side line report. In today's afternoon meeting, i was so sleepy and could not focus . But after work, i felt energetic with a clear mind and just wanted to bonk. Die lah, confirmed is " at grave addiction stage " ......worst than Michael Douglas .......knn

SS is a very pretty lass to me. I rated her 8.4/10 in my appraisal system, the highest so far. She looks like one pretty friend of mine, on and off treated me for good dinner and 2, 3 times per year on good decent gathering chit chat at her Sentosa Clove terrace house. Off topic a bit ....lol.

SS is pretty. She is petite 王祖贤lookalike. Standing at 1.6m , weighing 47 kg ( she has dense bone), very nice slim figure, A boobs, long hair, sharp face features.

As i had already bathed and she didnt need to bathe, once undressed her, i hugged her and frenched her with tongue fight. We had intimate hugging and gd frenching. Especially when i hugged her from behind and caressed her breast, she turned her head sideway and stuck out her tongue to french me ......so errotic, so nice, like ex Anqi (2062) who did this to me on 22 Jan 2018 and was so unforgettable. Now SS gave me this even more memorable shiok move .....shiok x 2 !!

After a while, i requested her to lie on bed and i painted her for about 3 mins. Very enjoyable.......then i went to rinse my mouth with rinse solution as requeated by her so that i could french her again.

Followed up with the following sex moves :
1. Bonked her standing doggie with her body up and bent slightly forward, with her tiptoeing, so nice to watch her body on front mirror and side mirror .....but she was in slight pain and asked me to thrust slowly as she commented my dick was thick and long (天地良心,this was truly what she said, i never distorted her statement).
2. Same position but now sideway with her hands holding the low cabinet.
3. In Missionary with her one leg up and body turned slightly sideway and my body was upright.
4. Same as point 3. but two knees down sideway touching each other.
5. My favourite errotic spooning with solid frenching., NB, super nice to Jurong Island........
6. She was on top of me with her frontal body facing the ceiling mirror with her legs wide opened.
7. Reverse Cowgirl and Cowgirl. During the Cowgirl, she bent down to french me. I asked her to give me her saliva. She gave me two small loads of it. Then she sneaked in with the 3rd BIG BIG load and i was unprepared ......then she smiled like a mischevious naughty girl, hahahaha
8. Lotus with nipple sucking (grateful to the teaching of Bro Bird)
9. Missionary with her two legs closed up and raised up on my shoulder
10. Missionary with her legs wide opened and then circled on my waist, with her two hands circled around my neck.

Net thrusting for 41 mins. After ejecting, only 5 mins left. She said whole body now 发软 , hahahaha, Oops !

SS, having tight pussy, solid GFE, opened to frenching and painting though still being selective, willing to absorb my long poundings, pleasant nice smiling and good chit chat while thrusting her .....if u ask me anything i need to award her negative points .....i said "none" ......she is a Great gem to me ( note : i dont try services BBBJ, AR, breast works ....etc ).

So shiok. Very tired as deprived of sleep .......super shiok bonking this evening, will rtf her till she RTC ....

Dignified69
25-04-2019, 06:38 AM
“SS is a very pretty lass to me. I rated her 8.4/10 in my appraisal system, the highest so far. She looks like one pretty friend of mine, on and off treated me for good dinner and 2, 3 times per year on good decent gathering chit chat at her Sentosa Clove terrace house. Off topic a bit ....lol.”

Actually not off topic at all. It must be these memories, thoughts, feelings and emotions which combine with the WLs helpful attitude result in a sexplosive session.

Nice FR too...feel the urge to do QIQi though my weekly quota has been used up

Bigviper
25-04-2019, 06:48 AM

Only slept one hr last night as rushing for my side line report. In today's afternoon meeting, i was so sleepy and could not focus . But after work, i felt energetic with a clear mind and just wanted to bonk. Die lah, confirmed is " at grave addiction stage " ......worst than Michael Douglas .......knn

SS is a very pretty lass to me. I rated her 8.4/10 in my appraisal system, the highest so far. She looks like one pretty friend of mine, on and off treated me for good dinner and 2, 3 times per year on good decent gathering chit chat at her Sentosa Clove terrace house. Off topic a bit ....lol.

SS is pretty. She is petite 王祖贤lookalike. Standing at 1.6m , weighing 47 kg ( she has dense bone), very nice slim figure, A boobs, long hair, sharp face features.

As i had already bathed and she didnt need to bathe, once undressed her, i hugged her and frenched her with tongue fight. We had intimate hugging and gd frenching. Especially when i hugged her from behind and caressed her breast, she turned her head sideway and stuck out her tongue to french me ......so errotic, so nice, like ex Anqi (2062) who did this to me on 22 Jan 2018 and was so unforgettable. Now SS gave me this even more memorable shiok move .....shiok x 2 !!

After a while, i requested her to lie on bed and i painted her for about 3 mins. Very enjoyable.......then i went to rinse my mouth with rinse solution as requeated by her so that i could french her again.

1. Bonked her standing doggie with her body up and bent slightly forward, with her tiptoeing, so nice to watch her body on front mirror and side mirror .....but she was in slight pain and asked me to thrust slowly as she commented my dick was thick and long (天地良心,this was truly what she said, i never distorted her statement).
3. In Missionary with her one leg up and body turned slightly sideway and my body was upright.
5. My favourite errotic spooning with solid frenching., NB, super nice to Jurong Island........
6. She was on top of me with her frontal body facing the ceiling mirror with her legs wide opened.
7. Reverse Cowgirl and Cowgirl. During the Cowgirl, she bent down to french me. I asked her to give me her saliva. She gave me two small loads of it. Then she sneaked in with the 3rd BIG BIG load and i was unprepared ......then she smiled like a mischevious naughty girl, hahahaha
10. Missionary with her legs wide opened and then circled on my waist, with her two hands circled around my neck.

Net thrusting for 41 mins. After ejecting, only 5 mins left. She said whole body now 发软 , hahahaha, Oops !

SS, having tight pussy, solid GFE, opened to frenching and painting though still being selective, willing to absorb my long poundings, pleasant nice smiling and good chit chat while thrusting her .....if u ask me anything i need to award her negative points .....i said "none" ......she is a Great gem to me ( note : i dont try services BBBJ, AR, breast works ....etc ).

So shiok. Very tired as deprived of sleep .......super shiok bonking this evening, will rtf her till she RTC ....

Very good Bro Dpower. Excellent experience. Will go for her.Thanks for sharing :)

MrBigBadBird
25-04-2019, 07:13 AM

Wow bro!
Thanks and no thanks for the awesome FR!
Cos queue will reach Jurong le
😱😅😂

Dignified69
25-04-2019, 07:23 AM
An OC who does not know how to receive a man’s love or how to love a man corrodes the soul. How long and why would you remain with such a person...

:(

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 07:29 AM
Wow bro!
😱😅😂

Bro, i am not only addicted to fuck session, my CB hand is also addicted to revealing the experience, though i actually should keep low profile or hibernate :)

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 07:33 AM
“SS is a very pretty lass to me. I rated her 8.4/10 in my appraisal system, the highest so far. She looks like one pretty friend of mine, on and off treated me for good dinner and 2, 3 times per year on good decent gathering chit chat at her Sentosa Clove terrace house. Off topic a bit ....lol.”

Actually not off topic at all. It must be these memories, thoughts, feelings and emotions which combine with the WLs helpful attitude result in a sexplosive session.

Nice FR too...feel the urge to do QIQi though my weekly quota has been used up

Bro, u are right .....lol

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 07:46 AM
Very good Bro Dpower. Excellent experience. Will go for her.Thanks for sharing :)

Thks Bro, treat her well :)

unfit
25-04-2019, 10:59 AM
Wow bro!
😱😅😂

Siao liao lor:(

I go Jurong later:D

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 11:40 AM

The Wrath of Great Great Master Chief :)

MrBigBadBird
25-04-2019, 12:16 PM

I’ll intercept at Clementi
😅

unfit
25-04-2019, 12:40 PM
The Wrath of Great Great Master Chief :)

I’ll intercept at Clementi
😅

Once she promoted to Master Diver totally no chance to see her liao:o

saabking
25-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Once she promoted to Master Diver totally no chance to see her liao:o

Luckily I had her on day 1 nice fresh n wet

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Luckily I had her on day 1 nice fresh n wet

Wah, Bro, u super fast hand fast leg :)

saabking
25-04-2019, 02:34 PM
Wah, Bro, u super fast hand fast leg :)

Saw her when she came back with her card to operate; then I waited till she start ;) lol

Kongyong
25-04-2019, 04:24 PM
My fuck day tomorrow at Geylang. Cheers.

Dignified69
25-04-2019, 09:16 PM
My fuck day tomorrow at Geylang. Cheers.

To bonk or not bonk tomorrow is the question.....

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Bonked Xiao Ai, (XA), Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

XA is a pretty lass, short hair, of height 1.6m , 48 kg. A+ boobs.

After her bath, we hugged each other with an errotic frenching with tongue fight. I enjoyed this session very much in standing, with hot carressing of her breast and body and her stroking of my dick.

Then i proceeded to rub my dick on her cunt and continued my deep frenching with her on bed.

Followed by an enjoyable painting for about 3 mins.

Then requested her to lick my balls ( she really followed my instruction and focused on my Balls only. Never touched my dick .....lol) for 5 mins. So sensual and stimulating and made my dick real hard.

Followed up with a sextisfied 69 to quench my thirst. So enjoyable. Hope that time would stop .......

After the painting and 69, i continued to french her without rinsing my mouth. Nice feeling, lol

Now, the lusty emotion came strong and i had the strong urge wanting to fuck her right away.

After a 2 min standing doggie fuck and a 3 min hot and errotic spooning with deep frenching, knn, i ejected my loads ......its so shiok for secs.......but the feeling of wanting to slap my face also came right away. CB .........

Knn, no choice. Continued to hug her closely, chit chat, kissed and frenched her for about 10 mins.

Getting lusty again, i asked her whether i could give her a second shot. She said need to top up another $50. I said "On lah", lol.

My watch showed that only about 16 mins left.
Quickly frenched her and rubbed my dick on her cunt.

In about one min, my rod was rock hard again. Put on another cap and started bonking.

I felt that i could now last for a very long time after my 1st ejection. But time is limited, so i thrust her really fast and furious in missionary with her legs wide opened, frenched her deep with lust. Making some beast moans to stimulate myself ..... Somehow managed to eject in about 10 mins ........shiok to the max ........so hot and wild.........

Seemed to me that she could absorb long duration pounding. Accomodating to different sex positions. Great GFE with good frenching. She appeared cool and steady with nice smiling during the entire session.

Total net thrusting of 15 mins, nice hugging with errotic foreplay for about 20 mins plus.

A sextisfied and a beast bonk. Will RTF

Kongyong
25-04-2019, 10:17 PM
To bonk or not bonk tomorrow is the question.....

Friday is the best day to honk. Lol

Bigviper
25-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Bonked Xiao Ai, (XA), Hse 1654a, for the 1st time.

XA is a pretty lass, short hair, of height 1.6m , 48 kg. A+ boobs.

After her bath, we hugged each other with an errotic frenching with tongue fight. I enjoyed this session very much in standing, with hot carressing of her breast and body and her stroking of my dick.

Then i proceeded to rub my dick on her cunt and continued my deep frenching with her on bed.

Followed by an enjoyable painting for about 3 mins.

Then requested her to lick my balls ( she really followed my instruction and focused on my Balls only. Never touched my dick .....lol) for 5 mins. So sensual and stimulating and made my dick real hard.

Followed up with a sextisfied 69 to quench my thirst. So enjoyable. Hope that time would stop .......

After the painting and 69, i continued to french her without rinsing my mouth. Nice feeling, lol

Now, the lusty emotion came strong and i had the strong urge wanting to fuck her right away.

After a 2 min standing doggie fuck and a 3 min hot and errotic spooning with deep frenching, knn, i ejected my loads ......its so shiok for secs.......but the feeling of wanting to slap my face also came right away. CB .........

Knn, no choice. Continued to hug her closely, chit chat, kissed and frenched her for about 10 mins.

Getting lusty again, i asked her whether i could give her a second shot. She said need to top up another $50. I said "On lah", lol.

My watch showed that only about 16 mins left.
Quickly frenched her and rubbed my dick on her cunt.

In about one min, my rod was rock hard again. Put on another cap and started bonking.

I felt that i could now last for a very long time after my 1st ejection. But time is limited, so i thrust her really fast and furious in missionary with her legs wide opened, frenched her deep with lust. Making some beast moans to stimulate myself ..... Somehow managed to eject in about 10 mins ........shiok to the max ........so hot and wild.........

Seemed to me that she could absorb long duration pounding. Accomodating to different sex positions. Great GFE with good frenching. She appeared cool and steady with nice smiling during the entire session.

Total net thrusting of 15 mins, nice hugging with errotic foreplay for about 20 mins plus.

A sextisfied and a beast bonk. Will RTF

Bro Dpower, you really a fucker.
Admired you ;)

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Admired you ;)

Lol, thks, Bro , knn, hahahaha. Nonthing compared to Great Master Chief and Bro Bird. They are all in the Avengers league, lol

MrBigBadBird
25-04-2019, 11:17 PM
Lol, thks, Bro , knn, hahahaha. Nonthing compared to Great Master Chief and Bro Bird. They are all in the Avengers league, lol

But than u are Thanos leh
Took so many avengers to have a chance to defeat you

😱😅😂👍🏻

DPOWER
25-04-2019, 11:31 PM
But than u are Thanos leh
Took so many avengers to have a chance to defeat you

😱😅😂👍🏻

Lol, tomorrow rest. This Sat will go bonking. Watching Avenger movie on this Sun's evening, haha

Dignified69
26-04-2019, 12:19 AM
Admired you ;)

I take umbrage to your describing the honorable Bro DPOWER as a ‘fucker’. He is a copulator of copious quantities. Your admiration of the Bro in question should reflect in your calligraphy and lithography!

I therefor stick my tongue out at you!

:p

Bigviper
26-04-2019, 06:15 AM
[QUOTE=Dignified69;18618455]I take umbrage to your describing the honorable Bro DPOWER as a ‘fucker’. He is a copulator of copious quantities. Your admiration of the Bro in question should reflect in your calligraphy and lithography!

Thanks Bro, your English is fantastic.
I need dictionary to understand.
:)

Kongyong
26-04-2019, 06:16 AM
I admire all the good fucking machines. 😂😂😂

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 07:44 AM
I take umbrage to your describing the honorable Bro DPOWER as a ‘fucker’. He is a copulator of copious quantities. Your admiration of the Bro in question should reflect in your calligraphy and lithography!

I therefor stick my tongue out at you!

:p

Bro, thks for teaching me the words "copulator", and "lithography". The video of lithography is interesting, lol.

Dignified69
26-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Bro, thks for teaching me the words "copulator", and "lithography". The video of lithography is interesting, lol.

Bro, that is very x rated stuff .....not everyone can handle lol

Thanks for making me laugh....

baotohk
26-04-2019, 06:22 PM

I drop hint early this month on SS. You guys didn't catch it.....I suspect you need to go JB and queue now

saabking
26-04-2019, 07:23 PM
I drop hint early this month on SS. You guys didn't catch it.....I suspect you need to go JB and queue now

Frequent flyer got special privileges?

unfit
26-04-2019, 07:26 PM

I’m at Klcc now:o

Luckily I come early :p

My buddies all at Georgetown :D

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 07:35 PM

Hahahahahaha .....Gd luck, Great Master Chief :)

saabking
26-04-2019, 07:37 PM

Let me think how to intercept lol
Got to pull strings

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 08:28 PM
1612 Shuang Shuang

Bonked Shuang Shuang this week:

20ish yr old fair, 1.62m tall, slim 47kg, very pretty newbie from Hunan, easily top 5 in GL now, resembles an ex-colleague fresh out of poly when I was a young consultant, small mole below left eye accentuating her lovely face, long black hair, natural A boobs, eraser nips that are lovely to suck, smelled very sweet. Shower with nips licking, DFK and offered bbbj which I declined. On bed very thorough and wet catbath, bj also nicely executed with deep throat, requested for 69 and she willingly allowed me paint her delicious abalone, after awhile, pussy was moist for the taking. Mounted cowgal and gosh she’s fricking tight and warm, every stroke I had to breathe in so as to avoid premature ejaculation; she lamented my rod too big and hard for her. Switched to lotus which she’s not familiar and I lifted her to maximize the deep thrust feel, but she was gingerly holding me tight to mitigate my pounding, seizing the initiative I DFK her again. She can’t tahan the pounding and asked me pump her from missionary. I placed her near edge of bed and I pumped her deeply, alternating with long deep strokes with short fast once, occasionally anchoring deep for her to grind, she luvs being pumped deep deep as seen from her moans in btw our DFK, and her lovehole getting moist from the fucking. Asked her switched to doggie which she declined cos she said can’t take my rod cos ”太长太硬”. Bobian flopped to thirsting position where I pound and DFK her to an exhilarating climax.

Verdict: Very good for a newbie as she allowed DFK and game for multiple positions; only complaint her skill set still seemed green and she din allow doggie cos earlier d Power(ful) bro already worn her out her pussy using all the kamasutra 武功秘籍 moves from the 1658a cave carvings.

Anticipate she’ll be angpai very soon due to her good attitude and top 5 standard good looks. Bros please treat her well don’t injure her hor so that can leave some for me.

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 08:31 PM

Too late bro
I already 捷足先登

✌🏻

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Too late bro
I already 捷足先登

✌🏻

Knn, i am in mrt train now, chio ka peng, hahahahaha :)

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 08:41 PM
Knn, i am in mrt train now, chio ka peng, hahahahaha :)

Lol

But too fast get her also no good
Cos felt the after effects of your 玉女心经 lovemaking practice with her

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 08:44 PM
1612 Shuang Shuang

Bonked Shuang Shuang this week:

20ish yr old fair, 1.62m tall, slim 47kg, very pretty newbie from Hunan, easily top 5 in GL now, resembles an ex-colleague fresh out of poly when I was a young consultant, small mole below left eye accentuating her lovely face, long black hair, natural A boobs, eraser nips that are lovely to suck, smelled very sweet. Shower with nips licking, DFK and offered bbbj which I declined. On bed very thorough and wet catbath, bj also nicely executed with deep throat, requested for 69 and she willingly allowed me paint her delicious abalone, after awhile, pussy was moist for the taking. Mounted cowgal and gosh she’s fricking tight and warm, every stroke I had to breathe in so as to avoid premature ejaculation; she lamented my rod too big and hard for her. Switched to lotus which she’s not familiar and I lifted her to maximize the deep thrust feel, but she was gingerly holding me tight to mitigate my pounding, seizing the initiative I DFK her again. She can’t tahan the pounding and asked me pump her from missionary. I placed her near edge of bed and I pumped her deeply, alternating with long deep strokes with short fast once, occasionally anchoring deep for her to grind, she luvs being pumped deep deep as seen from her moans in btw our DFK, and her lovehole getting moist from the fucking. Asked her switched to doggie which she declined cos she said can’t take my rod cos ”太长太硬”. Bobian flopped to thirsting position where I pound and DFK her to an exhilarating climax.

Verdict: Very good for a newbie as she allowed DFK and game for multiple positions; only complaint her skill set still seemed green and she din allow doggie cos earlier d Power(ful) bro already worn her out her pussy using all the kamasutra 武功秘籍 moves from the 1658a cave carvings.

Anticipate she’ll be angpai very soon due to her good attitude and top 5 standard good looks. Bros please treat her well don’t injure her hor so that can leave some for me.

Bro, from your literature, it is confirmed that yours are thicker and longer than mine, 拜服拜服.

Reading your淫书,knn my dick also hardened in train. Need to use my file to cover a bit as i am standing, knn.

Btw, I bonked till i forgot to get her wechat. If u have, pls pm me.

So far, i have not checked my mailbox since 15 Mar, pai seh for not replying to Bros' messages, if any.

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 08:49 PM
Bro, from your literature, it is confirmed that yours are thicker and longer than mine, 拜服拜服.

Reading your淫书,knn my dick also hardened in train. Need to use my file to cover a bit as i am standing, knn.

Btw, I bonked till i forgot to get her wechat. If u have, pls pm me.

So far, i have not checked my mailbox since 15 Mar, pai seh for not replying to Bros' messages, if any.

As I mentioned earlier, most likely you’d already ‘savaged’ her pussy till she can’t take heavy pounding bah

You were the one who she claimed came in, started pounding her without either of you bathing another round. From her description, One word I can imagin- Terminator
Think she’s mentally and physically scarred

😱😂😬

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 08:50 PM
Btw I also forgot to get her wechat

unfit
26-04-2019, 08:52 PM
Hahahahahaha .....Gd luck, Great Master Chief :)

So long Q :(

Let me think how to intercept lol
Got to pull strings

Only way is to have Tommy preorder booking list :eek:

Too late bro
I already 捷足先登

✌🏻

You never book slot for your unfit buddy:o

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 08:57 PM
As I mentioned earlier, most likely you’d already ‘savaged’ her pussy till she can’t take heavy pounding bah

You were the one who she claimed came in, started pounding her without either of you bathing another round. From her description, One word I can imagin- Terminator
Think she’s mentally and physically scarred

😱😂😬

Lol, i will look for her tomorrow. If cant get, probably will look for Bai Yang, Rou Rou, Dan Dan, Fei Fei, Wei Wei, Mo Mo, Meng Meng .....if all not free, code red, then i pcc and tip OKT, lol

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 08:57 PM
You never book slot for your unfit buddy:o

I scared you suffer more restrictions than me
- After effects of d powerful bro’s ravaging if her earlier

Suggest you go find her in 2 weeks time
Let me recce her again to ensure she’s all good to serve you better

😅😬

unfit
26-04-2019, 08:59 PM
I scared you suffer more restrictions than me
- After effects of d powerful bro’s ravaging if her earlier

Suggest you go find her in 2 weeks time
Let me recce her again to ensure she’s all good to serve you better

😅😬

Yes my Whorelord:p

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 09:04 PM
Yes my Whorelord:p

Reading u both postings really made my days. I was very tired after today's long meetings but now laughed till my power returns, hahahahaha

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Reading u both postings really made my days. I was very tired after today's long meetings but now laughed till my power returns, hahahahaha

Wa lan eh!
U better don’t power up and go pulverize SS later hor
Leave some for us hor

unfit
26-04-2019, 10:00 PM

pls dont drill her upsize down hor:eek:

I am at YongPeng liao :p

Should clear Kastom before 2359:D

MrBigBadBird
26-04-2019, 10:09 PM

Lol, i will look for her tomorrow. If cant get, probably will look for Bai Yang, Rou Rou, Dan Dan, Fei Fei, Wei Wei, Mo Mo, Meng Meng .....if all not free, code red, then i pcc and tip OKT, lol

Bro,

U missed the boat tdy
U better make sure u get SS b4 she worn out again by the recharged power drill tmr

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 10:58 PM

Great M.C, am drinking ribena at home, wah lan, almost spitted out when reading your post ........hahahaha, cannot tahan liao

DPOWER
26-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Bro,

U missed the boat tdy
U better make sure u get SS b4 she worn out again by the recharged power drill tmr

I have started to consume 人参 capusules liao :)

From the postings feedback, my chance of getting her tomorrow is almost zero and am also not keen to go Jurong Island or Penang lol. No worry lah.

unfit
27-04-2019, 01:10 AM
Great M.C, am drinking ribena at home, wah lan, almost spitted out when reading your post ........hahahaha, cannot tahan liao

The qigong some style ok but some require bending and stretching can’t make it ;)

DPOWER
27-04-2019, 04:52 AM
The qigong some style ok but some require bending and stretching can’t make it ;)

GMC, i had learnt 4 diff types of Qi Gong , 2 from 2 local renowned Masters and 2 from two Overseas very famous Masters.

The art of Ba Duan Jin i learnt from authentic shaolin monks when they visited Sing many years back.

U just relax , stand staight, lift up and straighten your spinal cord and then relax and contract it to its original position, not bending it . The extension and contraction is so minor that only u can feel it but the person standing beside u cannot notice. Breathe in when extending and out while contracting. This exercise revitalize the nerve cells of your spinal and beneficial to health for many reasons.

Maybe can apply to dick .....let me try ......lol

MrBigBadBird
27-04-2019, 08:32 AM
GMC, i had learnt 4 diff types of Qi Gong , 2 from 2 local renowned Masters and 2 from two Overseas very famous Masters.

The art of Ba Duan Jin i learnt from authentic shaolin monks when they visited Sing many years back.

U just relax , stand staight, lift up and straighten your spinal cord and then relax and contract it to its original position, not bending it . The extension and contraction is so minor that only u can feel it but the person standing beside u cannot notice. Breathe in when extending and out while contracting. This exercise revitalize the nerve cells of your spinal and beneficial to health for many reasons.

Maybe can apply to dick .....let me try ......lol

All the kungfu masters in GL nowadays.
My taekwondo background is paltry by comparison

😬

DPOWER
27-04-2019, 08:53 AM
All the kungfu masters in GL nowadays.
My taekwondo background is paltry by comparison

😬

If u retrain your TKD, pls wear Boss Guard hor. Accidentally kenna kick and rod buckles and i will loose a solid teamate in GL ....hahahaha

MrBigBadBird
27-04-2019, 10:50 AM
If u retrain your TKD, pls wear Boss Guard hor. Accidentally kenna kick and rod buckles and i will loose a solid teamate in GL ....hahahaha

Following bro unfit and your advice, I might have to go China learn 铁裆功
😅

unfit
27-04-2019, 01:42 PM
Genghis and Kublai seems outdated

Now they have Ip Man and Wong Fei Hong

Long live. WhoreLords:D

DPOWER
27-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Today bonked Shuang Shuang (双双) ,Hse 1612 , 2nd bonk.

1. Bonking session of 2 hrs.

2. No bathing.

3. Upon her entering into room
a. 3 mins to undress/ talk cock. Requested and she gave me her black panty.
b. Hugged, frenched, rubbing of body, caressing like long departed lover , for about 5 mins
c. Continued to frenched and caress on bed for 5 mins

4. Put on cap to bonk her.
Today thrust her very slowly in all sex positions and let her used lubricants a few times.
(a) she turned slightly sideway with one leg up, my body upright
(b) same as (a) but both legs down sideway
(c) Spooning with super hot frenching and body rubbing, cuddling, caressing, long chit chatting
(d) her body on top and facing ceiling mirror. At first legs opened with bent knee. Later both legs opened and straightened.
(e) Lotus. Think of it, felt happy and little bit bit of sadness. Sad because dick was thinner and shorter than The Bird and probably thats why didnt allowed The Bird to Lotus but allowed DP to lotus. Really a bit sad.
(f) Cowgirl. Consumed 6 loads of her saliva. Both with intimacy feeling and having great fun.
(g)Doggie. Being Happy and a bit sad for the obvious reason.
(h) Doggied her with her frontal lying flat. Again being Happy and a bit sad.
(i) Missionary with both legs up on shoulder.
(j) Missionary with her both legs closed up. She enjoyed very much and said then shiok. I also very shiok.
(k) Missionary with her both legs opened on bed with solid frenching, kissing, inhaling her breath, face rubbing face, kissing her neck and ear
(l) Same as (k) but with her legs and hands circled tight onto my body with errotic frenching and kissing.
(m) Missionary with her legs wide opened. Dick locked in with no movement from me. She then clamped her cunt wall and gripped, released, gripped , released ........shiok ah

5. Thrust with desires and love making, thrust and chit chat at the same time. Two styles kept interchanging and time flies.

6. Ejection in Missionary

7. 18 mins left.

8. She was weak and hungry. She said many times more shack than the 1st bonk 3 days ago.Took a quick bath and left 8 mins later. Kissed her and said good bye.

9. Continued to bathe.Left the room Happy and Tired.

Wishing gd luck to the customer after her dinner. May the Force with the next customer.

Dignified69
28-04-2019, 07:22 AM

2. No bathing.

b. Hugged, frenched, rubbing of body, caressing like long departed lover , for about 5 mins

Today thrust her very slowly in all sex positions and let her used lubricants a few times.
(c) Spooning with super hot frenching and body rubbing, cuddling, caressing, long chit chatting
(d) her body on top and facing ceiling mirror. At first legs opened with bent knee. Later both legs opened and straightened.
(e) Lotus. Think of it, felt happy and little bit bit of sadness. Sad because dick was thinner and shorter than The Bird and probably thats why didnt allowed The Bird to Lotus but allowed DP to lotus. Really a bit sad.
(f) Cowgirl. Consumed 6 loads of her saliva. Both with intimacy feeling and having great fun.
(j) Missionary with her both legs closed up. She enjoyed very much and said then shiok. I also very shiok.
(k) Missionary with her both legs opened on bed with solid frenching, kissing, inhaling her breath, face rubbing face, kissing her neck and ear
(l) Same as (k) but with her legs and hands circled tight onto my body with errotic frenching and kissing.
(m) Missionary with her legs wide opened. Dick locked in with no movement from me. She then clamped her cunt wall and gripped, released, gripped , released ........shiok ah

5. Thrust with desires and love making, thrust and chit chat at the same time. Two styles kept interchanging and time flies.

7. 18 mins left.

8. She was weak and hungry. She said many times more shack than the 1st bonk 3 days ago.Took a quick bath and left 8 mins later. Kissed her and said good bye.

Wishing gd luck to the customer after her dinner. May the Force with the next customer.

Bro DPOWER, your copulation is a compendium of Kama sutra positions. I think the fellow Whore Lords in this forum need to issue a DP alert after your 2 hour sessions as the Gal will not be able to service others after you.

Alternatively you may leave a sign stating ‘DPOWER was here’. Other punters will know that they’d better power down.

MrBigBadBird
28-04-2019, 09:15 AM

2. No bathing.

7. 18 mins left.

Bro,

U r the Ultimate Beast !!! 😱
Moving forward, please ensure your targets are announced in advance notice so that no bro suffer immed after your marathon sessions.
God bless whoever queue after you 🙏🏻

Btw, I managed to enjoy lotus position with her; she only declined doggie position 😢

DPOWER
28-04-2019, 09:41 AM
Bro DPOWER, your copulation is a compendium of Kama sutra positions. I think the fellow Whore Lords in this forum need to issue a DP alert after your 2 hour sessions as the Gal will not be able to service others after you.

Alternatively you may leave a sign stating ‘DPOWER was here’. Other punters will know that they’d better power down.
Bro, thks for teaching me the useful word " compendium", lol.
I had failed my GP terribly many yrs back, though still entered uni. I seldom read Straits Time, english magazines or books. Over so msny years, my english was also downgraded by communicating to Bangladesh workers at site and talked like them, lol . Now, reading the postings in the forum become the only source to upgrade my language, hahahaha, thks to many Bros :)

Yesterday in the train, for a short moment, i could feel my legs shivering though i sat down. Not to mentioned her .....Oops

Now i am lying on bed lazily but feel like able to kill a tiger, lol.

There are many 高手 outside and just not being active in posting FR in forum. I am only a tiny bird apprentice as they can do the minimal things but can easily arouse and make the WL climax easily . Yesterday i lood till my legs shivered but honestly i am also not sure whether she had an orgasm or not, lol

DPOWER
28-04-2019, 09:52 AM
Bro,

U r the Ultimate Beast !!! 😱
Moving forward, please ensure your targets are announced in advance notice so that no bro suffer immed after your marathon sessions.
God bless whoever queue after you 🙏🏻

Btw, I managed to enjoy lotus position with her; she only declined doggie position 😢

As i said, u should feel proud for being rejected. I hope our position interchanged, lol.

Hahahaha, Bro, if i announced in advance, probably get banned and got to switch to Viet, Thai cat. liao.

Am excited for this evening 3 hr Avenger movie , (today no bonking, will bonk tomorrow).

MrBigBadBird
28-04-2019, 09:57 AM
As i said, u should feel proud for being rejected. I hope our position interchanged, lol.

Hahahaha, Bro, if i announced in advance, probably get banned and got to switch to Viet, Thai cat. liao.

Am excited for this evening 3 hr Avenger movie , (today no bonking, will bonk tomorrow).

Nothing to feel proud about bro.
Most important is my lil bro’s enjoyment which was compromised.
Not comparing size with other bros; which is very likely due to her pussy worn out beforehand by an Incredible Beast

😬

DPOWER
28-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Nothing to feel proud about bro.
Most important is my lil bro’s enjoyment which was compromised.
Not comparing size with other bros; which is very likely due to her pussy worn out beforehand by an Incredible Beast

😬

Bro, from today's onward, not only i will train my arms, i will focus on my abs to get 6 packs. Not only to enhance sex appeal, i am always admire those guys who is lean and look strong like leopards, like the evil character in movie Supernova 2000, lol

MrBigBadBird
28-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Bro, from today's onward, not only i will train my arms, i will focus on my abs to get 6 packs. Not only to enhance sex appeal, i am always admire those guys who is lean and look strong like leopards, like the evil character in movie Supernova 2000, lol

Wow Black Panther liao lor

DPOWER
28-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Wow Black Panther liao lor

Heyhey, have to start eating egg white and consume only veggie soup as dinner .....

MrBigBadBird
28-04-2019, 01:24 PM
Heyhey, have to start eating egg white and consume only veggie soup as dinner .....

Sigh
Don’t have any special diet

That’s y still stuck with lean figure with faint 4 pec
The other 2 still concealed

😅

DPOWER
28-04-2019, 03:41 PM
Sigh
Don’t have any special diet

That’s y still stuck with lean figure with faint 4 pec
The other 2 still concealed

😅

Bro, with your iron rod and the swimming, gymming, jogging kind of body, no wonder u can make the WLs shiok.

I will be like leopard 3 weeks later. Past one hr has been training with weights and diff abdominal exercises, lol. To be like leopard, eating good food and less amount is the prime factor, much more important than training. 3 weeks ......heyheyhey

unfit
28-04-2019, 04:11 PM
Kung Fu Fucking :D

DPOWER
28-04-2019, 05:02 PM

GMC, since u learn Wing Chun, as u know, its essence lie in small angle, small movement, 借力打力,using sensory feeling via contact to go for shortest travelling distance. In short, its
趁虚而入,which can be applied in bonking as well :)

devonshire99
28-04-2019, 06:18 PM

learn from kungfu panda? lol.

MrBigBadBird
28-04-2019, 08:27 PM
Bro, with your iron rod and the swimming, gymming, jogging kind of body, no wonder u can make the WLs shiok.

I will be like leopard 3 weeks later. Past one hr has been training with weights and diff abdominal exercises, lol. To be like leopard, eating good food and less amount is the prime factor, much more important than training. 3 weeks ......heyheyhey

I’ve been on 5 spoonfuls rice during dinner for past 2 years
I’m still human

😬

panad0l
28-04-2019, 09:22 PM

I wonder where bro kungfufucker, the expert on girls from yellow river delta, is.

unfit
28-04-2019, 09:53 PM
GMC, since u learn Wing Chun, as u know, its essence lie in small angle, small movement, 借力打力,using sensory feeling via contact to go for shortest travelling distance. In short, its
趁虚而入,which can be applied in bonking as well :)

me kenna black green blue :o

learn from kungfu panda? lol.

my whorelords Birdie cum PowerDrill :D

I wonder where bro kungfufucker, the expert on girls from yellow river delta, is.

migrate to TiongKok I guess :p

rabbitfish
29-04-2019, 07:37 PM
2047 Yang Yang (阳阳)
25y GuangXi
Height 1.65m Weight 56kg
Debut: 7 months ago

First impression is Pretty, Fair, smiling and brown wavy long hair. Request me to remove her bra. Kwaii type.
Chatty and well mannered. "你很色,但我喜欢". Occasionally she will says that she is fat.

Bathroom SOP but washes ass cleanly from behind but no AR.
Natural A+ (Edit) boobs with pointed nipples and request me not to suck too hard on the nipple.

Pussy hair well trim thin bush and outline a delicious pussy which is quite sensual. Very soft hairless labia when touch. Tender nice feeling.

Can feel her erected clitoris.
Back waist small tattoo. Nice fair body.

First time encounter a WL check for stubs on my face that could hurt her.
Allow bbbj and skillful cock teasing and balls licking.
Takes longer than usual before sucking your jewel and with strong suction too.

No fingering. No lube.

Soft moans. Tight pussy that can grip like a slow washing machine. Nice feeling.

Time watcher that has a soft alarm around 45mins.

RTF - for her pretty soft luscious pussy.

Dignified69
29-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Tomorrow is bonking day .....a poem dedicated to all the brothers and gals in this forum....

I will feel loved

In this world of reality,
achievement and accomplishment
I am not loved.

In this world of accuracy
you always speak to me in a language
of your understanding.

I listen with thirsty ear
for the prose and poetry,
which resonates with my being,
but denial is what you always deliver.

In this created world
where your words are only yours to give,
you give of yourself so freely.

In this world where all else
is locked away
we realize the immortal passion.

In this locked away world of finite time,
your tenderness touches
the depths of my soul.

In this world of the ticking clock
the intoxicating elixir of your being
fuses with mine.

In this world of mirrors,
the cells of our being march together in unison,
with the fierce urgency of the moment.

In this world of creation,
it is only in the moment of being spent
we realize the ephemeral peace of our being.

Reinatristan
30-04-2019, 02:45 AM
House “yi tiao long”
Gal no.6. name Shuang Shuang (debut in March 2019)
Age 21.
Looks 7.5 GND pretty face and friendly look. Very smooth skin and complexion.
Body:7.5. Cute school girl look.
Service: One of the best i ever had.
Damage:$150
RTF:5 to 6 times already and counting.

DPOWER
30-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Bonked Rou Rou, Hse 1606, for the 1st time.

Rou Rou is an attractive lass and has that CFM, slutty temperament. She has one tiny mole on her left nose and that makes her even more slutty. She spoke in a soft, cute and seductive manner.

She stands at 1.65m, 52 kg, neither plump or slim with a nice curvy figure, A+ boobs.

Without bathing (both bathed before the session), i undressed her and requested for her nice black panty and she gave me on the spot.......hehe, nice.

Hugged, caressed and frenched her in standing for 3 mins. My dick really marikita rock hard .......so seductive .......

Continued to french her in Missionary position with hot hugging on bed for 5 mins. So errotic, so shiok ........

Put on cap and up her in a few positions.

She said she was almost climaxed after the turned slightly sideway, one leg raised up straight on my shoulder with my body upright sex position. She said she was so high but tried hard to avoid muscle spasm in orgasm as that would make her weak later. She said that real orgasm is only once and will loose the interest to have sex after the orgasm, just like man would stop to fuck after ejecting. I asked her how she did it but she mischievously declined to share and said just like me who could shoot but refused to shoot ......lol.

I then tried doggie position. Knn, one entered and after a few thrustings, i felt its not right. The feeling was so tight and intense which other positions i tried on her could not give me. Further aroused by her nice butt and body, i immediately pulled out my dick after one min of pumping, else, i would eject within 3 mins.

Proceeded to Lotus but with her back abutting me and her frontal facing the mirror. So nice to see her nice body with boobs moving up and down. The visual impact is great looking into the mirror.

Proceeded to fuck her in Missionary with her legs closed. At this point of time, she was so shack that she just lie flat with her both legs closed up and straightened. She has no strength to raise up her knee, lol. Her hands just loosely circled on my back. I drilled her in this position for about 15 mins. She closed her eyes, with some panting and the facial expression showed a mixture of pain and pleasure with some murmuring.

Checked my Samsung watch, 9 mins left. Its time to eject. Switched to doggie with fast and furious thrusting. As far as i could remember, this was one of the best doggie i ever had encountered, i " kapoon" within a min, with panting, fuck ......so shiok. We both panted heavily on bed ........If i still continued to fuck her in Missionary, i could last another 10 mins at least.

When she put on her seductive super short skirt, she kept worrying 走光 ........hehehehe.

She really makes me go wild and have that strong urge want to fuck her brains out. So seductive .......reminds me of 蜘蛛精in西游记,will RTF

MrBigBadBird
30-04-2019, 01:24 PM

Rou Rou is an attractive lass and has that CFM, slutty temperament. She has one tiny mole on her left nose and that makes her even more slutty. She spoke in a soft, cute and seductive manner.

She stands at 1.65m, 52 kg, neither plump or slim with a nice curvy figure, A+ boobs.

Without bathing (both bathed before the session), i undressed her and requested for her nice black panty and she gave me on the spot.......hehe, nice.

Hugged, caressed and frenched her in standing for 3 mins. My dick really marikita rock hard .......so seductive .......

Continued to french her in Missionary position with hot hugging on bed for 5 mins. So errotic, so shiok ........

She said she was almost climaxed after the turned slightly sideway, one leg raised up straight on my shoulder with my body upright sex position. She said she was so high but tried hard to avoid muscle spasm in orgasm as that would make her weak later. She said that real orgasm is only once and will loose the interest to have sex after the orgasm, just like man would stop to fuck after ejecting. I asked her how she did it but she mischievously declined to share and said just like me who could shoot but refused to shoot ......lol.

I then tried doggie position. Knn, one entered and after a few thrustings, i felt its not right. The feeling was so tight and intense which other positions i tried on her could not give me. Further aroused by her nice butt and body, i immediately pulled out my dick after one min of pumping, else, i would eject within 3 mins.

Proceeded to Lotus but with her back abutting me and her frontal facing the mirror. So nice to see her nice body with boobs moving up and down. The visual impact is great looking into the mirror.

Proceeded to fuck her in Missionary with her legs closed. At this point of time, she was so shack that she just lie flat with her both legs closed up and straightened. She has no strength to raise up her knee, lol. Her hands just loosely circled on my back. I drilled her in this position for about 15 mins. She closed her eyes, with some panting and the facial expression showed a mixture of pain and pleasure with some murmuring.

Checked my Samsung watch, 9 mins left. Its time to eject. Switched to doggie with fast and furious thrusting. As far as i could remember, this was one of the best doggie i ever had encountered, i " kapoon" within a min, with panting, fuck ......so shiok. We both panted heavily on bed ........If i still continued to fuck her in Missionary, i could last another 10 mins at least.

When she put on her seductive super short skirt, she kept worrying 走光 ........hehehehe.

She really makes me go wild and have that strong urge want to fuck her brains out. So seductive .......reminds me of 蜘蛛精in西游记,will RTF

Wow
See your FR really makes me feel like apply urgent leave tdy and 闯盘丝洞
😱

DPOWER
30-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Wow
See your FR really makes me feel like apply urgent leave tdy and 闯盘丝洞
😱

Lol, i still think of that doggie ........爽到非笔墨所能形容.....shiok till beyond word description. If doggie was the 1st sex position, i may last only 5 mins, lol. I need to explore why i am so susceptible to her doggie ....knn

MrBigBadBird
30-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Lol, i still think of that doggie ........爽到非笔墨所能形容.....shiok till beyond word description. If doggie was the 1st sex position, i may last only 5 mins, lol. I need to explore why i am so susceptible to her doggie ....knn

Maybe her rear looks more enticing than her front 😅

Incidentally I just enlightened by your FR after considering many spurned attempts on doggie positions by some gals. From henceforth, my first position shall be doggie so that they’ve no chance to anticipate and decline me
✌🏻

DPOWER
30-04-2019, 02:14 PM
Maybe her rear looks more enticing than her front 😅

Incidentally I just enlightened by your FR after considering many spurned attempts on doggie positions by some gals. From henceforth, my first position shall be doggie so that they’ve no chance to anticipate and decline me
✌🏻

Lol, that is inspiring :)

Bigviper
30-04-2019, 02:20 PM

Really shiok to read your forums.
Make my horn out of my head sia

DPOWER
30-04-2019, 02:32 PM
Really shiok to read your forums.
Make my horn out of my head sia

Bro, i wrote to show off and please myself. Also to share. My FR is always factual.Sometimes revealed too much, lol

Bigviper
30-04-2019, 02:38 PM
Bro, i wrote to show off and please myself. Also to share. My FR is always factual.Sometimes revealed too much, lol

They are good examples for me to try out my stamina too. Not every man can control and fully utilize on that 1 hour.
Many thanks for sharing with us. ;)

DPOWER
01-05-2019, 08:53 PM
Bonked Ya Ya (2047) , the No. 6th bonk.(1st bonk on 31 Mar 19)

Now am in the room writing this brief FR, lol.

She was very mad at me. But i managed to pacify her.

I am happy that she was furious on me (instead of being nonchalant) and the reason was apparent.

This was the most hot session because it was filled with great emotions and lust.

She is a pretty lass, of a candid character, a kind hearted girl. She always gives me an enjoyable session without fail. I like her very much.

Will support her all the way till RTC. I hereby send this post in the bonking room, lol

unfit
01-05-2019, 09:55 PM
did you fuck her on the bonking chair?

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27275/272757021b34b99f875bf86766bf62c11370a4f5.jpg

DPOWER
01-05-2019, 10:58 PM
did you fuck her on the bonking chair?

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27275/272757021b34b99f875bf86766bf62c11370a4f5.jpg

GMC, i only know about the 2 bonking chairs at 16W04, but never use them before, next time i outcall at 16W04 to experiment it.

SunZhi
02-05-2019, 12:04 AM

2. No bathing.

7. 18 mins left.

Is she shaved or hairy?

DPOWER
02-05-2019, 01:12 AM
Is she shaved or hairy?

Shaved into a Heart shape, lol

SunZhi
02-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Shaved into a Heart shape, lol

Ha ha ha... look like this "hole under" sign?
https://st4.depositphotos.com/16499398/21198/v/1600/depositphotos_211988120-stock-illustration-down-arrow-icon-vector-sign.jpg

DPOWER
02-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Ha ha ha... look like this "hole under" sign?
https://st4.depositphotos.com/16499398/21198/v/1600/depositphotos_211988120-stock-illustration-down-arrow-icon-vector-sign.jpg

Bro, u go observe yourself, lol

DPOWER
02-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Today bonked YaYa (2047) , 7th bonk ( 1st bonk on 31 Mar 19)

Requested for her panty (2nd one) and she gave me on the spot :)

Even more wild than yesterday. Made her orgasm one time. She hugged and grabbed me so tight that she left the deep finger marks on my back, and then laughed at me some more...... Asked her to give me love bites but she cutely turned her head away.

Let her rest for 10 mins, in cuddling with light kissing and intimate chit chat.

Then after she recovered from her orgasm, i thrust her mercilessly hard, fast and furious till i ejected in Missionary. I did so because she mentioned that i would be her last customer of the day.

She was a bit unhappy of my early release and that i didnt kiss her when i climaxed. She thot i could last longer ......i was speechless .......sigh.....

9 mins left.

She took a quick bath. Then sat on my lap (without panty) and my rod became naughty again.......We had some decent chit chat but the feeling was errotic at the bottom, lol.

A wonderful bonk, indeed

MrBigBadBird
02-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Today bonked YaYa (2047) , 7th bonk ( 1st bonk on 31 Mar 19)

Requested for her panty (2nd one) and she gave me on the spot :)

Even more wild than yesterday. Made her orgasm one time. She hugged and grabbed me so tight that she left the deep finger marks on my back, and then laughed at me some more...... Asked her to give me love bites but she cutely turned her head away.

Let her rest for 10 mins, in cuddling with light kissing and intimate chit chat.

Then after she recovered from her orgasm, i thrust her mercilessly hard, fast and furious till i ejected in Missionary. I did so because she mentioned that i would be her last customer of the day.

She was a bit unhappy of my early release and that i didnt kiss her when i climaxed. She thot i could last longer ......i was speechless .......sigh.....

9 mins left.

She took a quick bath. Then sat on my lap (without panty) and my rod became naughty again.......We had some decent chit chat but the feeling was errotic at the bottom, lol.

A wonderful bonk, indeed

One apt description:

禽兽 BEAST

😱

DPOWER
02-05-2019, 11:52 PM
One apt description:

禽兽 BEAST

😱

Thks Bro, LOL :)

saabking
03-05-2019, 12:27 AM
Thks Bro, LOL :)

luckily dpower has fav beast mode WL - ;)

DPOWER
03-05-2019, 06:42 AM

Thks Bro, lol

Dignified69
03-05-2019, 08:16 AM

Maybe DPOWER has met his ideal counterpart - WLPOWER. Is she the one who matches your power?

DPOWER
03-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Maybe DPOWER has met his ideal counterpart - WLPOWER. Is she the one who matches your power?

No Bro, i like her candid and sincere character which touch my heart, though being temperamental. Of course, she is pretty.

unfit
03-05-2019, 01:51 PM
GMC, i only know about the 2 bonking chairs at 16W04, but never use them before, next time i outcall at 16W04 to experiment it.

Pete shop got more variety of bonking inventories :cool:

just saw one yummy #15 there :D

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 04:59 PM

What’s her name bro

unfit
03-05-2019, 06:32 PM
What’s her name bro

Pete said fifteen to me new girl ;)

and I saw red tag 15 too :p

but too bad after having baby and Helen no more bullet after 120mins of RT:D

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Pete said fifteen to me new girl ;)

and I saw red tag 15 too :p

but too bad after having baby and Helen no more bullet after 120mins of RT:D

Think is Ying Zi
Pretty 1.65m tall gal?

DPOWER
03-05-2019, 07:53 PM

Noted with thanks, Dai Gor :)

unfit
03-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Think is Ying Zi
Pretty 1.65m tall gal?

Maybe is Shadow... pretty tall friendly with lacy panties:D

Noted with thanks, Dai Gor :)

Go for 15 very nice:p

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 09:02 PM

Woah
Thanks for headsup bro!
Somehow Ying Zi told Happy I upped her the day before when I din
Luckily don’t need to kneel on durian shell

😅

DPOWER
03-05-2019, 09:09 PM
Woah
Thanks for headsup bro!

😅

So complicated, lol.

Because your rod and body earn her lustful respect and desire :)

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 09:17 PM

So complicated, lol.

Because your rod and body earn her lustful respect and desire :)

Dunno leh
I was baffled cos I told Happy I seen Ying Zi but swore I never tried her:
“我还在网上写全部新人都不如你呢!”

After that was rewarded with passionate lovemaking c/w DFK

😊

unfit
03-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Woah
Thanks for headsup bro!

😅

thats the biggest problem with fishtank style...if can outcall solve all our problems:mad:

Dunno leh
“我还在网上写全部新人都不如你呢!”

😊

shadow is the prettiest in the joint:p

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 09:48 PM
thats the biggest problem with fishtank style...if can outcall solve all our problems:mad:

shadow is the prettiest in the joint:p

Still prefer Happy leh
Even though she put on abit of weight
😬

DPOWER
03-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Dunno leh
“我还在网上写全部新人都不如你呢!”

😊

化危机为神奇,Bro, 不愧为鸟兄,小弟拜服

unfit
03-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Still prefer Happy leh
Even though she put on abit of weight
😬

happy is the tightest in the joint :p

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 09:59 PM
happy is the tightest in the joint :p

Respect bro!
U leave no tunnel untouched to survey such depths for us
🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 10:00 PM

Any bro tried Paris?
Can PM me verdict?
Have been bioing her for quite awhile le...

unfit
03-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Respect bro!
U leave no tunnel untouched to survey such depths for us
🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

becos I am a cheeko cum tiko pek :D

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 10:02 PM
becos I am a cheeko cum tiko pek :D

U tried all 1820 newbies already?

unfit
03-05-2019, 10:14 PM
U tried all 1820 newbies already?

nope...cmi without makeup ;)

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 10:19 PM
nope...cmi without makeup ;)

So shadow is only one without makeup still passable huh?

unfit
03-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Any bro tried Paris?
Can PM me verdict?
Have been bioing her for quite awhile le...

got ang kong but not as big as DJ :o

looks yummy but erection cumming now AV super high alert man :(

http://$$$$$7.com/upload/images/190418/15555571151139.jpg

MrBigBadBird
03-05-2019, 10:39 PM
got ang kong but not as big as DJ :o

looks yummy but erection cumming now AV super high alert man :(

http://$$$$$7.com/upload/images/190418/15555571151139.jpg

Really huh?
Scaring me from FL leh
I was even contemplating some tua liap neh local FLs... eg Hannah etc

Dignified69
04-05-2019, 06:06 AM
It didnÂ’t work for me ....or did it ?

Gal: Shuang Shuang
House: L16H12
Disclaimer - Qi Qi was the intended target but time was not on my side
Miscellaneous: SS looks like a slimmer version of the voluptuous ex hottie from 1669 - MoMo
Boobies - A, big but quite worn out eraser size nipples
Looks - Can be considered pretty, with make up assist
Hair - nice long black hair close to the waist
Pussy - Neat and well trimmed.

—-Fuck Report—-

Frenching - Did not get
Painting - Was not allowed
BBBJ - When she lay down 2 CDs on the bed my radar detected incoming CBJ. Deployment of Dignity, Charm and Persuasion Countermeasures resulted in conversion to BBBJ, but skill, gusto and panache were missing.

When I get only 1 out of the 3 constitutional ideals (liberty, equality and fraternity) then it is difficult for my soldiers to be truly free. Frenching, Painting and BBBJ are the founding/fondling ideals on which my GL sojourns are based.

On this basis alone, things were not looking good. When she started riding and grinding on me via reverse cowgirl, didi was being xiao didi rather than da didi. Missionary was interesting with SS keeping her legs apart with knees bent and feet on the bed. I came weakly and was not satisfied. I dragged her to the corner of the bed and we did some folded chair fucking. Intermittently she would apply lube as she felt my didi was too big and too long.

As my soldiers were not fully liberated I changed to doggy bonking. It is here didi did a mara kita. I came a second time.....something which has never happened before. If this is a result of some drastic changes to my diet then more power to it.

Or it could just have been my didi thinking about my wallet and trying to get the most bang for my buck.

Either way there is not going to be any RTF here. IÂ’d rather try my luck with the ravishing and well groomed Qi Qi.

DPOWER
04-05-2019, 08:29 AM
It didnÂ’t work for me ....or did it ?

Gal: Shuang Shuang
House: L16H12
Disclaimer - Qi Qi was the intended target but time was not on my side
Miscellaneous: SS looks like a slimmer version of the voluptuous ex hottie from 1669 - MoMo
Boobies - A, big but quite worn out eraser size nipples
Looks - Can be considered pretty, with make up assist
Hair - nice long black hair close to the waist
Pussy - Neat and well trimmed.

—-Fuck Report—-

Frenching - Did not get
Painting - Was not allowed
BBBJ - When she lay down 2 CDs on the bed my radar detected incoming CBJ. Deployment of Dignity, Charm and Persuasion Countermeasures resulted in conversion to BBBJ, but skill, gusto and panache were missing.

When I get only 1 out of the 3 constitutional ideals (liberty, equality and fraternity) then it is difficult for my soldiers to be truly free. Frenching, Painting and BBBJ are the founding/fondling ideals on which my GL sojourns are based.

On this basis alone, things were not looking good. When she started riding and grinding on me via reverse cowgirl, didi was being xiao didi rather than da didi. Missionary was interesting with SS keeping her legs apart with knees bent and feet on the bed. I came weakly and was not satisfied. I dragged her to the corner of the bed and we did some folded chair fucking. Intermittently she would apply lube as she felt my didi was too big and too long.

As my soldiers were not fully liberated I changed to doggy bonking. It is here didi did a mara kita. I came a second time.....something which has never happened before. If this is a result of some drastic changes to my diet then more power to it.

Or it could just have been my didi thinking about my wallet and trying to get the most bang for my buck.

Either way there is not going to be any RTF here. IÂ’d rather try my luck with the ravishing and well groomed Qi Qi.

Ummm, sorry to know that u didnt enjoy fully and seemed that she was selective in frenching and painting.

Well, at least u had shot in nice doggy position which Bro Bird wanted but being declined.

Salute to your resilience, cool and relentless pursuit (like Rocky III) of 2nd bombardment. Thats the Spirit.
Perhaps u want to join Dai Gor's Seal Team and u are very welcome.

Qi Qi is nice. Though being a bit reactive, she will feed u all the way till u are fully loaded and satisfied.She reminds me of those pretty, quiet women who serve their men submissively with love and lust till their men are weak in the knees, lol.

unfit
04-05-2019, 09:15 AM
Really huh?
Scaring me from FL leh
I was even contemplating some tua liap neh local FLs... eg Hannah etc

Actually they only ask you to call your OC come down to sign and bail you home:D

Before signing they will brief oc why you are detain only:p

No fine or imprisonment;)

MrBigBadBird
04-05-2019, 10:55 AM
Actually they only ask you to call your OC come down to sign and bail you home:D

Before signing they will brief oc why you are detain only:p

No fine or imprisonment;)

Liddat even worse
Die cock stand

saabking
04-05-2019, 11:09 AM
Liddat even worse
Die cock stand

Pretend u got no OC n call brother to bail u out

unfit
04-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Liddat even worse
Die cock stand

You can call saabking to bail you:p

Just tell IO that he is your bf:D

unfit
04-05-2019, 01:16 PM

No way to pretend unless oc overseas:D

city slicker
04-05-2019, 01:49 PM

Heard last time in PRC, the Police there will call your boss and wife to arrange bail if you are foreigner.

unfit
04-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Heard last time in PRC, the Police there will call your boss and wife to arrange bail if you are foreigner.

me kenna once...fucking 45 mins detention feels like 45 days :mad:

tiongkok mata big dog bring me go inside office chit chat:o

after that me said Lone Ranger here

"donate 2k" then escort me out to flag taxi back :(

ppl never kenna will never understand

my classmate was forced to write a "regret note" plus sign undertaking in Shanghai AV dept but let go after 4 hours without "donation":o

Kongyong
04-05-2019, 03:09 PM

my classmate was forced to write a "regret note" plus sign undertaking in Shanghai AV dept but let go after 4 hours without "donation":o

Heard from some gals now tiongkok very strict with prostitution. Kenna caught get 'education' detention for both gals and guys without trial for 6 months

city slicker
04-05-2019, 03:31 PM

Bro, you are really seasoned dai kor :cool:. Been there, done that.

MrBigBadBird
04-05-2019, 03:52 PM

Can’t pretend
Cos I’ve got legal CO
All records will show once surrender IC
😱

You can call saabking to bail you:p

Just tell IO that he is your bf:D

Can’t pretend
Cos they see his record of chiobus they won’t believe
😅

Really GAME OVER if kenna caught
😭

unfit
04-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Heard from some gals now tiongkok very strict with prostitution. Kenna caught get 'education' detention for both gals and guys without trial for 6 months

even foreign firers are not spared with a slap on the wrist like last time :o

both prostitution and whoremongering are illegal :eek:

perhaps 1 day might send offender to firing squad :(

Bro, you are really seasoned dai kor :cool:. Been there, done that.

not seasoned but unlucky :D

Can’t pretend
😅

😭

How about telling IO that your buddy Saab asked you to fuck the girl on behalf of him:rolleyes:

saabking
04-05-2019, 05:38 PM
How about telling IO that your buddy Saab asked you to fuck the girl on behalf of him:rolleyes:

Absolutely not a good idea - IO will charge me for pimping

MrBigBadBird
04-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Agree
越描越黑
😅

DPOWER
04-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Top 4 very pretty WLs with nice body :

1. Ya Ya 2047
2. Mo Mo 2831a
3. Fei Fei 1654a
4. Shuang Shuang 1612

Shiok u to heaven , lol

unfit
05-05-2019, 10:40 AM
Top 4 very pretty WLs with nice body :

1. Ya Ya 2047
2. Mo Mo 2831a
3. Fei Fei 1654a
4. Shuang Shuang 1612

Shiok u to heaven , lol

You met Angel in heaven:D

saabking
05-05-2019, 11:16 AM

He purposely exclude from the list lol

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 11:25 AM

Lol, yes, by default.

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 11:27 AM

Bro, i only added 3 but already kenna fucked by my darling last midnight, shiong ah, Lol

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Can’t pretend
Cos I’ve got legal CO
😱

Can’t pretend
😅

😭

Confirmed cannot read forum postings when eating. High chance will uncontrollably spit the noodle/rice/ribena onto the person sitting opposite me .....

Kongyong
05-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Can’t pretend
Cos I’ve got legal CO
😱

Can’t pretend
😅

😭

Same here. Get caught also game over for me. Has to remarry myself to tiongkok liao. 😂😂😂

unfit
05-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Lol, yes, by default.

Heaven is a place in 54A:D

saabking
05-05-2019, 01:32 PM
Bro, i only added 3 but already kenna fucked by my darling last midnight, shiong ah, Lol

Darling is SS? If add one more to make it five sure fire u to heaven is it?

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Heaven is a place in 54A:D

Yah, i was reborn at 54a, Lol.

Just like Deadpool.

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Darling is SS? If add one more to make it five sure fire u to heaven is it?

YY, for a long long time .....no more FR from DP .....Ya Ya doesnt like it .....sigh

apojaja
05-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Bro you forgot the lesson of XX so fast ah :p Yaya seems less manipulative though, did not get what I want after 10+ rtfs, gave up :p

unfit
05-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Bro you forgot the lesson of XX so fast ah :p Yaya seems less manipulative though, did not get what I want after 10+ rtfs, gave up :p

3 of YYs stopped serving BlueFin now:(

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 02:54 PM

Lol, XX could say loving u whole heartedly while having x 10 times intimacy with another and talking about future long life plan. Was a good actress deserved my respect. I like her because she taught me something.

YY said not liking me and asked me to fuck off. Yet when she was in sorrow and crying, she only called me on the spot.
She deleted me when i bonked SS and FR her. Very mad at me. Really not easy to appease her in the room. But i like, haha.

I like her. At least not less than the extent Dai Gor likes IQ, lol

If she stays long enough, i may up her more than 70 times.

saabking
05-05-2019, 03:26 PM

Tuna meal? Lol

saabking
05-05-2019, 03:32 PM
XX of 1606a? So good acting - can present oscars to her?

Lol, XX could say loving u whole heartedly while having x 10 times intimacy with another and talking about future long life plan. Was a good actress deserved my respect. I like her because she taught me something.

YY said not liking me and asked me to fuck off. Yet when she was in sorrow and crying, she only called me on the spot.
She deleted me when i bonked SS and FR her. Very mad at me. Really not easy to appease her in the room. But i like, haha.

I like her. At least not less than the extent Dai Gor likes IQ, lol

If she stays long enough, i may up her more than 70 times.

apojaja
05-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Tuna meal? Lol

Ya, maybe bro Dpower will suceed where i failed :p

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 03:47 PM
XX of 1606a? So good acting - can present oscars to her?

Lol, ex Xing Xing from 16W04, RTC on 19 Jan 19.

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Ya, maybe bro Dpower will suceed where i failed :p

Nah .....nonthing to do with Tuna, lol. I just like her from my heart.

We fucked each other with feelings, that is good enough.

baotohk
05-05-2019, 04:22 PM

This is really the time to befriend some lawyer friend. Honestly, they have no right to call your OC . This is just a scare tactic

baotohk
05-05-2019, 04:24 PM

you are lucky. There are many who get detained for more than 3 days

saabking
05-05-2019, 05:33 PM
This is really the time to befriend some lawyer friend. Honestly, they have no right to call your OC . This is just a scare tactic

Exactly exercise your rights as tax paying citizen - you just refuse to speak till I see your lawyer lol

baotohk
05-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Exactly exercise your rights as tax paying citizen - you just refuse to speak till I see your lawyer lol

there is nothing wrong being a punter in Singapore. :D

unfit
05-05-2019, 06:40 PM

When you are caught red-handed is different story:o

you are lucky. There are many who get detained for more than 3 days

I challenge them that prostitution is legal in SG but they confiscated my phone

Told them I can call embassy but They said: you are in Tiongkok so LL up AV car:(

Yes they have the right to lock us up :(

2k for 45 minutes is expensive:D

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 07:50 PM

Told them I can call embassy but They said: you are in Tiongkok so LL up AV car:(

So Dai Gor, what are the latent points u want to emphasize and what would u do next time in Tiong Kok ?

unfit
05-05-2019, 09:01 PM
So Dai Gor, what are the latent points u want to emphasize and what would u do next time in Tiong Kok ?

engage only site sponsor girl

Stay international 5 star hotel min

best is to remember her name birthday address

girl got to know yours as well

after deed flush cd away

safest is to avoid tiongland

Fuck here still best:D

I don't want to be detained by gongan again:(

baotohk
05-05-2019, 09:14 PM

In Tiongkok, it's LLST.

In Singapore, i used to be from the force so i know what is permissible.:D
I personally has bailed many for HC raids:p. Am lucky so far

unfit
05-05-2019, 10:02 PM
In Tiongkok, it's LLST.

In Singapore, i used to be from the force so i know what is permissible.:D
I personally has bailed many for HC raids:p. Am lucky so far

what to do...I love pussies :(

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27288/27288823742fae04973617d960ee842c0a8c0941.jpg

DPOWER
05-05-2019, 10:27 PM
engage only site sponsor girl

Stay international 5 star hotel min

best is to remember her name birthday address

girl got to know yours as well

after deed flush cd away

safest is to avoid tiongland

Fuck here still best:D

I don't want to be detained by gongan again:(

Thks for the advices, i see, Dai Gor

unfit
05-05-2019, 10:34 PM
Thks for the advices, i see, Dai Gor

best avoid tiongland now

during detention must attend anti vice educational lessons...not inter-course huh :eek:

Kongyong
05-05-2019, 10:55 PM
best avoid tiongland now

during detention must attend anti vice educational lessons...not inter-course huh :eek:

Can be detained up to six months according tiongkok law.

unfit
05-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Can be detained up to six months according tiongkok law.

better don't go liao:(

baotohk
06-05-2019, 09:20 AM
what to do...I love pussies :(

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27288/27288823742fae04973617d960ee842c0a8c0941.jpg

Tiongland is out. It's more like a playground for pedophile now

I was offered a '03 girl in GZ.:mad:

unfit
06-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Tiongland is out. It's more like a playground for pedophile now

I was offered a '03 girl in GZ.:mad:

Be safe than sorry:o

We play in SG best;)

baotohk
06-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Be safe than sorry:o

We play in SG best;)

only China is risky now. Xi is a henpecked

unfit
06-05-2019, 07:53 PM
only China is risky now. Xi is a henpecked

still got garang bros pushing their luck in HZ :eek:

30 over sg guys were detained last month area cleaning :(

DPOWER
07-05-2019, 12:17 AM
still got garang bros pushing their luck in HZ :eek:

30 over sg guys were detained last month area cleaning :(

If detained togather, can sing the song 友谊之光 (周润发之监狱风云) ......人生于世上有几个知己......

unfit
07-05-2019, 01:00 AM
If detained togather, can sing the song 友谊之光 (周润发之监狱风云) ......人生于世上有几个知己......

when you saw the cell :o

you can’t sing liao :(

my interrogation conducted in the detention cell:mad:

luckily they didn’t bring me to the firing squad department :eek:

DPOWER
07-05-2019, 01:07 AM
when you saw the cell :o

you can’t sing liao :(

my interrogation conducted in the detention cell:mad:

luckily they didn’t bring me to the firing squad department :eek:

Dai Gor, 大难不死,必有后福,u will continue to be the honourable figure and soon will enter the Hall of fame as the legendary figure showcased the 4 titles ......:)

unfit
07-05-2019, 01:10 AM
Dai Gor, 大难不死,必有后福,u will continue to be the honourable figure and soon will enter the Hall of fame as the legendary figure showcased the 4 titles ......:)

BlueFin WhoreLord Genghis Cunt :D

DPOWER
07-05-2019, 01:11 AM
BlueFin WhoreLord Genghis Cunt :D

I chio kah peng ....hahahahaha ........

lhmaaa
07-05-2019, 04:18 AM
1649 LE LE ***Gem for SYT lovers***

Tried this SYT when she was first on board late last year. She was new to the trade and I was so busy RTF my 3 favorites Xia Tian, Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan at that time. Tried Le Le again recently and found her great improvements which is in different class now. Being a 95 SYT, her look and body delivers what is expected. Her gentle style and the way she talks reminds me her good friend Tian Tian, perhaps affected by their good friendship, as well as the 2017 Xiao Bu Dian. The way she looked at me while BBBJ and the hot scene in the ceiling occupied by her round butt and slim waist turned me on already. Well trimmed nice looking pussy delivers what is expected for a 95 SYT. Very accommodating in FJ with pussy full of natural juice quickly may be due to her young age. Holding her round butt doggy was so erotic. I like her moan which sounds like a school girl. Definitely a gem for SYT lovers.

Dignified69
07-05-2019, 06:31 AM

I read that as showcased in the 4 titties LOL

apojaja
07-05-2019, 09:16 AM
3 of YYs stopped serving BlueFin now:(

Out of the 3 YY, 1 still serve for me la :p

unfit
07-05-2019, 10:03 AM

You handsome man...me moses mark:(

DPOWER
07-05-2019, 10:55 AM

I know which one, lol. U are a lucky bastard, knn, lol

Fat Fatt
07-05-2019, 11:03 AM
I know which one, lol. U are a lucky bastard, knn, lol

PM me leh ....

unfit
07-05-2019, 11:05 AM
PM me leh ....

Inside your rtf list mostly are bluefining girls:D

DPOWER
07-05-2019, 11:17 AM
PM me leh ....

Bro, Bluefin Consultant Genis Cunt Dai Gor can give u a list of Tuna origins ......no joke, lol

apojaja
07-05-2019, 11:54 AM
PM me leh ....

Like bro unfit said, your list solid la. Although not most allow me to bluefin, at least a few did. PM you liao.

GiftonJS
07-05-2019, 11:57 AM
wah, so many Japanese food lovers lol

unfit
07-05-2019, 12:45 PM
wah, so many Japanese food lovers lol

play a part to save the earth by being environmental friendly:cool:

cut down on latex:D

GiftonJS
07-05-2019, 01:02 PM
play a part to save the earth by being environmental friendly:cool:

cut down on latex:D

lol, I must play my part then. It is the duty of everyone to save the earth

unfit
07-05-2019, 01:42 PM
lol, I must play my part then. It is the duty of everyone to save the earth

no shower save soap and water;)

off AC and lights save electricity:p

if she swallow cum save tissue paper :D

just kidding bro :cool:

Doomas
07-05-2019, 11:26 PM
No CD save rubber :D

no shower save soap and water;)

off AC and lights save electricity:p

if she swallow cum save tissue paper :D

just kidding bro :cool:

unfit
07-05-2019, 11:29 PM
No CD save rubber :D

Yummy sashimi:D

baotohk
08-05-2019, 12:52 AM

It's harder to find non tuna from his list

unfit
08-05-2019, 01:25 AM
It's harder to find non tuna from his list

because they are all hot favourites :D

Fatt Gor is BlueFin WhoreLord :p

Fat Fatt
08-05-2019, 11:36 AM
Like bro unfit said, your list solid la. Although not most allow me to bluefin, at least a few did. PM you liao.

Haha I am not jap food lover la. Still can’t take raw stuff.
Just curious to know which of 3 YY offers that.

DPOWER
08-05-2019, 12:57 PM

Senior Bro F.F, u are solid. U ti kum ti kum one netting down also can catch so many tunas. Expanding our horizon of Jap. Food suppliers.We trust your intuition. Can kindly furnish another longer list ? Bluefin Consultant will further vet the list :)

Fat Fatt
08-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Senior Bro F.F, u are solid. U ti kum ti kum one netting down also can catch so many tunas. Expanding our horizon of Jap. Food suppliers.We trust your intuition. Can kindly furnish another longer list ? Bluefin Consultant will further vet the list :)

I guess some of the Ang Pais are not Ang Pais if they did not offer tuna.
But I don’t really like tuna. Actually no one in my list offered too, maybe I did not pay the right price.

In my past experience I had 2 offers without any additional costs, my DiDi shrunk and I told them maybe need to have some packaging before I can eat. Haha. The suppliers left that’s why not in my list anymore

apojaja
08-05-2019, 02:46 PM
But I don’t really like tuna. Actually no one in my list offered too, maybe I did not pay the right price.

In my past experience I had 2 offers without any additional costs, my DiDi shrunk and I told them maybe need to have some packaging before I can eat. Haha. The suppliers left that’s why not in my list anymore

Bro maybe you never request or never rtf so they never offer you. Personally I avoid telling a WL outright, if you let me raw i pay you $xxx. Some of them will be offended and ended up losing gfe instead. If on the first visit I feel this girl service and attitude very good, got good chance of serving bluefin, i tip $50-$100 and rtf a few more times. If they like me, they will auto serve tuna to keep me as regular. Out of your list got 4 is like that. The others like yiyi/yaya i thought got chance rtf many many times also cannot get haha. And then the others either never try yet or no feel, never rtf.

unfit
08-05-2019, 02:53 PM

dont pretend bro...I knew you are a WhoreLord under the Sheep Skin huh :D

https://youngocean.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/tuna_bluefin.jpg

but most guys love it fresh juicy yummy BlueFin

unfit
08-05-2019, 02:59 PM

so you love vacuum packed BlueFin? :rolleyes:

https://youngocean.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MG_9276-Edit.jpg

DPOWER
08-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Bonked Ya Ya , Hse 2047, No. 8th time just now, (1st time on 31 Mar 19)

Shiok till beyond words. Made her moan loudly , sluttishly and grabbed me real hard.

Very sextisfied. Tipped her $300. Also bought her the Lifestream BRN 360 supplement for her daily health maintenance.

Left GL happily.

littlepea10
08-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Yiyi (1612)

Looks: 1.6m. B cup (abit saggy). Some baby fats around tummy area, slightly meatier than xiao la jiao. But not fat

Shower: lick nipples, bbbj, French and B2B

Catbath: yes, lick whole body with a lot of slurping

AR: yes, lick until song.

BBBJ: good suction, DT. After awhile, she will increase her pace until like turbo. One of the better bj

Painting: wet & slippery. Loud moans after awhile. Good stereo

Fj: can try any position. Doggy with her lying flat, spoon, missionary, scissors

Overall: excellent. Like the loud moaning. Might suit bros who care about service than overall looks

So far tried xiao la jiao and yiyi. Looks wise xiao la jiao more syt, but service yiyi much more suited to my liking.

saabking
08-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Another tasty Japanese meal? Lol
I can only drink strawberry juice for the time being lol

Shiok till beyond words. Made her moan loudly , sluttishly and grabbed me real hard.

Very sextisfied. Tipped her $300. Also bought her the Lifestream BRN 360 supplement for her daily health maintenance.

Left GL happily.

BikeFever
08-05-2019, 11:03 PM

Left GL happily.

Haha were u the one at 7ish... Maybe u saw you...

DPOWER
08-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Another tasty Japanese meal? Lol
I can only drink strawberry juice for the time being lol

Bro, i think i bonk another 100 times also No tuna.

Her pretty look, the green horn seductive moans upon each deep and forceful thrust, the sluttish twisting of body, the hard grabbing, nice body, the leg wrapping .....and most importantly, the feelings and her eyes looking into mine genuinely , all these can make me shiok to Jurong Island already.

saabking
09-05-2019, 12:35 AM
If tuna then Shiok till heart attack lol - then better safety first and stay with chinese meal
Bro, i think i bonk another 100 times also No tuna.

Her pretty look, the green horn seductive moans upon each deep and forceful thrust, the sluttish twisting of body, the hard grabbing, nice body, the leg wrapping .....and most importantly, the feelings and her eyes looking into mine genuinely , all these can make me shiok to Jurong Island already.

JuicyG
09-05-2019, 12:52 AM
Haha were u the one at 7ish... Maybe u saw you...

Hello Brother Bikerfever ah, Brother DPower alway go to 1658a and call the wl from there de. He shower nice nice and brush teeth then wait for wl come over. Brother DPower age around close to 50 years old, he botak one, bo hair Liao one like OKT botak de, fair man, beh handsome and not good shape one. So he give fat tip to wl so that wl let him kiss and bang hard hard Long long loh. Later tell u more. Now sleepy. :)

Fat Fatt
09-05-2019, 02:59 AM
so you love vacuum packed BlueFin? :rolleyes:

https://youngocean.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MG_9276-Edit.jpg

dont pretend bro...I knew you are a WhoreLord under the Sheep Skin huh :D

https://youngocean.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/tuna_bluefin.jpg

but most guys love it fresh juicy yummy BlueFin

Really bro, in my heart yes I think I yearn that warm and close feeling and regretted not eating the tuna with one of the girls that left. Felt that I could have but did not put in.

But later on, got 2 girls put in auto, I manage to refrain from continuing even though the feeling was shiok, so I took out and opted for safe food wrapped. 1 was from 1606A and the other 1820.

This is the dilemma I had. Wanted to be safe, but regretted to miss the other girl who left. Maybe I only want to eat tuna with the right girl (which I had feelings for) but ....

Conflicting thoughts, till now, always eat packed tuna.

baotohk
09-05-2019, 03:02 AM
Yiyi (1612)

Looks: 1.6m. B cup (abit saggy). Some baby fats around tummy area, slightly meatier than xiao la jiao. But not fat

Shower: lick nipples, bbbj, French and B2B

Catbath: yes, lick whole body with a lot of slurping

AR: yes, lick until song.

BBBJ: good suction, DT. After awhile, she will increase her pace until like turbo. One of the better bj

Painting: wet & slippery. Loud moans after awhile. Good stereo

Fj: can try any position. Doggy with her lying flat, spoon, missionary, scissors

Overall: excellent. Like the loud moaning. Might suit bros who care about service than overall looks

So far tried xiao la jiao and yiyi. Looks wise xiao la jiao more syt, but service yiyi much more suited to my liking.

I think she needs to lose weight. Simply too bottom heavy;).

Xiao la Jiao more proportionate

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 06:57 AM
If tuna then Shiok till heart attack lol - then better safety first and stay with chinese meal

I was heart attacked when she talked about abds 4 packed. I have to tense it to show her. Knn, her fans really told her everything i posted.

She gigglingly told me that even one fan gone, another will come up, never ending ......so cute when she said that :)

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Hello Brother Bikerfever ah, Brother DPower alway go to 1658a and call the wl from there de. He shower nice nice and brush teeth then wait for wl come over. Brother DPower age around close to 50 years old, he botak one, bo hair Liao one like OKT botak de, fair man, beh handsome and not good shape one. So he give fat tip to wl so that wl let him kiss and bang hard hard Long long loh. Later tell u more. Now sleepy. :)

Lol, Bro, u are right, i am old, fat, short and ugly ....in fact, much worst than what u described :)

saabking
09-05-2019, 07:07 AM
Now you tempt me to go show her my 6 pack beer belly to vie for a chance of Japanese meal lol
I was heart attacked when she talked about abds 4 packed. I have to tensed it to show her. Knn, her fans really told her everything i posted.

She gigglingly told me that even one fan gone, another will come up, never ending ......so cute when she said that :)

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 07:10 AM
Now you tempt me to go show her my 6 pack beer belly to vie for a chance of Japanese meal lol

Lol, 6 more weeks to go for 6 pack, Yooyah

saabking
09-05-2019, 07:19 AM
Lol, 6 more weeks to go for 6 pack, Yooyah

6 week a bit long - wait I seduce her heart in one week lol

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 07:21 AM
6 week a bit long - wait I seduce her heart in one week lol

Bro, Power, lol

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 07:32 AM
Am harbouring the thot to retire from the forum recently .....

Since i am saving money to focus on my darling, no more other FRs to post, on the verge of retiring from GL scene in the near future, get what i want in the past few years, darling also wechat me requesting me not to post anything about her .......

Will appear less and less in this Forum.

Thks to Bros for the hospitality all this while, really appreciated.....hai gump xin

saabking
09-05-2019, 08:25 AM
中毒太深 - now you really tempt me to go see who is this darling can win the heart of our PowerBro!

Since i am saving money to focus on my darling, no more other FRs to post, on the verge of retiring from GL scene in the near future, get what i want in the past few years, darling also wechat me requesting me not to post anything about her .......

Thks to Bros for the hospitality all this while, really appreciated.....hai gump xin

Kongyong
09-05-2019, 09:56 AM
中毒太深 - now you really tempt me to go see who is this darling can win the heart of our PowerBro!

I also want to see. Lol

apojaja
09-05-2019, 10:20 AM

Bro, the true test for your love for her will come soon. She will ask for LV, gucci, prada, cartier etc. At some point you might not be able to keep up with her demands. Then see she still bother to talk to you anot :p If yes nice la, she see you more then a gift atm :)

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 12:14 PM
I also want to see. Lol

No harm trying, Bro, lol. But treat her well, thks

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 12:14 PM
Bro, the true test for your love for her will come soon. She will ask for LV, gucci, prada, cartier etc. At some point you might not be able to keep up with her demands. Then see she still bother to talk to you anot :p If yes nice la, she see you more then a gift atm :)

Dear Bro, thks, appreciated.

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 12:15 PM

Bro, u take care, ok :)

saabking
09-05-2019, 12:32 PM

Luckily not asking H, PP, VCA lol
Shall I help be devil advocate to test her true love with temptation of gift ATM? Lol

Kongyong
09-05-2019, 01:32 PM
No harm trying, Bro, lol. But treat her well, thks

No lah bro. Just say say only. I scare of Ang pai. May be go there look see and kapo and see who she is. Lol. I am looking for someone else this week. I have my own list of outsiders. Haha.

JuicyG
09-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Lol, Bro, u are right, i am old, fat, short and ugly ....in fact, much worst than what u described :)

Brother DPower, I never lie. I swear to god. The wl u tried I also tried Liao. They told me one. They said u no hair and botak complete. They said ur little bro hard and soft and hard and soft so very hard to cum and spent long hours banging. Now u take pills to make your little Brother hard before the wl arrive at 1658a. So wl step in before touch u, u already hard Liao. Hehehe! U like to tell wl that u FR them so that they treat u well. U like to buy panties from them but some don sell. You like to put stack of money on table to hint hint a bit to tip wl. Tio BOH? I don’t lie, those wl u tried told me de. :)

JuicyG
09-05-2019, 03:35 PM
No lah bro. Just say say only. I scare of Ang pai. May be go there look see and kapo and see who she is. Lol. I am looking for someone else this week. I have my own list of outsiders. Haha.
Brother kongyong,
Yaya beh Ang pai. If ang pai don have outcall de.

Kongyong
09-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Brother kongyong,
Yaya beh Ang pai. If ang pai don have outcall de.

Thanks bro for informing. If not Ang pai may be can try. But I have my own preferred gals even from the same house. Cheers.

Gesch
09-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Brother DPower, I never lie. I swear to god. The wl u tried I also tried Liao. They told me one. They said u no hair and botak complete. They said ur little bro hard and soft and hard and soft so very hard to cum and spent long hours banging. Now u take pills to make your little Brother hard before the wl arrive at 1658a. So wl step in before touch u, u already hard Liao. Hehehe! U like to tell wl that u FR them so that they treat u well. U like to buy panties from them but some don sell. You like to put stack of money on table to hint hint a bit to tip wl. Tio BOH? I don’t lie, those wl u tried told me de. :)

I also heard the same from a few WLs. In fact when I asked them to guess who is this weirdo they all point to a certain botak

j3350n9
09-05-2019, 05:55 PM
at least you wrote frs
who care if you are prince toad or the notredame hunchback.
i like you much better than those trying to humiliate you.
keep on the frs comin bro.

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 06:09 PM
Bros, Cai Ser shall cut card on next Wed. Go back because of family issues.

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 09:23 PM
at least you wrote frs
who care if you are prince toad or the notredame hunchback.
i like you much better than those trying to humiliate you.
keep on the frs comin bro.

Thks Bro :)

unfit
09-05-2019, 09:30 PM
Thks Bro :)

me old fat ugly floppy Joe Moses mark but WLs love my Yusofs cum Maos :p

angeloo
09-05-2019, 09:32 PM

She mentioned 口袋空空 in one of her WeChat post, Bro do tip her whenever u can, will miss her awesome attitude and cheerfulness sigh, saw in her past WeChat posts she even go church and do volunteer work on Sunday :(

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 09:56 PM
She mentioned 口袋空空 in one of her WeChat post, Bro do tip her whenever u can, will miss her awesome attitude and cheerfulness sigh, saw in her past WeChat posts she even go church and do volunteer work on Sunday :(

Yes, my friend has also met her, bought her a present which she liked and tipped her.

Months back, i was also very impressed by her charity works on a number of Sundays. She is a lovely person with a kind heart.

Sigh, she still needs 20k for her debts ......Hope she will settle her problem soon with her strong character.

DPOWER
09-05-2019, 10:00 PM
me old fat ugly floppy Joe Moses mark but WLs love my Yusofs cum Maos :p

Dai Gor, u are so modest, thks, lol

unfit
09-05-2019, 10:13 PM

100% agreed...she is a wonderful person...best personality :p

Dai Gor, u are so modest, thks, lol

me the ugliest samster here :D

but I am proud of my floppy joe:eek:

Kongyong
09-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Relax la all bros. Just go GL and have fun. Try not to get emotional with the gals and you will be alright. Cheers.

max_priest
10-05-2019, 12:23 AM
The beauty of GL is its uniqueness in nature and its enormous varieties to cater to the desire and whims of each and every player ... So why the hell do we need to sacrifice the forest for a tree?

In essence, GL is certainly not a social club where one could seek a spouse and/or genuine & serious intimate relationship. It is in fact a frivolous place for you to answer to the call of “nature” ...

I simply can’t fathom as to why a decent fella could fall for a whore. It takes a mentally weak individual and/or lovelorn to do that ... Apologies for being blunt ... no offense intended ... just my 2 cents’ worth .... cheers! :cool:

Doomas
10-05-2019, 12:32 AM
Not that bottom heavy la. Still perfect for pounding :D

I think she needs to lose weight. Simply too bottom heavy;).

Xiao la Jiao more proportionate

Bigviper
10-05-2019, 12:52 AM

Sad to hear that. Xiao Mi of 2831a cut card too.

Kongyong
10-05-2019, 09:00 AM
The beauty of GL is its uniqueness in nature and its enormous varieties to cater to the desire and whims of each and every player ... So why the hell do we need to sacrifice the forest for a tree?

In essence, GL is certainly not a social club where one could seek a spouse and/or genuine & serious intimate relationship. It is in fact a frivolous place for you to answer to the call of “nature” ...

I simply can’t fathom as to why a decent fella could fall for a whore. It takes a mentally weak individual and/or lovelorn to do that ... Apologies for being blunt ... no offense intended ... just my 2 cents’ worth .... cheers! :cool:

Well said bro. Cheers

Kongyong
10-05-2019, 09:01 AM

Well said bro. Cheers.

Doomas
10-05-2019, 09:03 AM
Hmm, I married a whore. I wonder if that makes me an indecent fella or mentally weak/lovelorn.

Dignified69
10-05-2019, 09:06 AM

Who is decent who is not decent ...how do we judge ...Hitler was a vegetarian and a teetotaler. The girl who sells her body a whore.....the guy who buys it does not have a name ...

Sometimes your strength becomes your weakness and true strength is not even getting up after falling down but helping him/her who tripped you.

That said, it is also true that most or nearly all of the girls who come here do not do so to seek love. Any Geylang truly is the place where love and sex are shorn apart. But just as logic and emotion sometimes mix and sometimes stay apart, the unexpected and unknown happen, adding to the beauty, mystery and wonder of our existence.

With good feelings to all and ill will to none.

Dignified69
10-05-2019, 09:11 AM
I also heard the same from a few WLs. In fact when I asked them to guess who is this weirdo they all point to a certain botak

See the good in all and it will make you a better person with a lighter heart. Bro DPOWER plays the cards fate has given him to the best of his ability. He powers through life and the financial rewards are there for all to see. In this forum he wholeheartedly shares his life experience with good humour and candor.

There is much to learn from this powerful warrior...

saabking
10-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Well articulated 👍
Who is decent who is not decent ...how do we judge ...Hitler was a vegetarian and a teetotaler. The girl who sells her body a whore.....the guy who buys it does not have a name ...

Sometimes your strength becomes your weakness and true strength is not even getting up after falling down but helping him/her who tripped you.

That said, it is also true that most or nearly all of the girls who come here do not do so to seek love. Any Geylang truly is the place where love and sex are shorn apart. But just as logic and emotion sometimes mix and sometimes stay apart, the unexpected and unknown happen, adding to the beauty, mystery and wonder of our existence.

apojaja
10-05-2019, 10:23 AM

Woah bro, you english literature major ah. Like your last line. Remind me of bro Dpower, just here sharing his fucks albeit abit weirdly, but keep attracting ppl trying to flame him though i never see him express ill will towards anybody :p