View Full Version : GL 150cats FRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

apojaja
11-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Bro,

So far the gals I’ve tried since Dec 2018 that did not allow licking of breasts and neck :

1. 1820 May
2. 2047 Yiyi

Thanks for sharing the other gals in the house whom I’ve yet to see as well.

Summary of the gals I bonked recently (within +- one month)

Yiyi 2047
Xiatian 16W04
Yue-ke 2062A
Anni 1667
Fei-er or Feifei (cant rem) 1612
Yoyo 1612
Coco 1658A
Xiaoxiao 1606A
Ah Jiao 16W12

actually still hab a few more, but I forgot the names alr. like I always cant rem its feifei or fei-er, and the gals from 2033 all mei-somethk I keep forgetting

lazy to write so many FRs. if there's any one which u will like a FR or more info, I will try my best to share

To be fair, Yiyi did allow me to lick breast. But mrbigbadbird did not get. Coincidentally bro sadloser also tried her, mind sharing how was her service for you?

DPOWER
12-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Yue-ke is a slim syt with wavy blonde hair. her legs are thin & straight, hence making her appear taller than what she actually is. small B cup with pointy nipples. friendly & accommodating svc. her looks is my kind so I rate her 8/10, but my fren dun like her looks so I guess its personal preference.

Ah Jiao is tall (1.7m) young milf. more towards KTV gal type of look. full B cup, nice long legs, slight tummy. cheerful & overall accommodating. if slim down maybe 3~4kg will be even better

Bro, Thk you, appreciated :)

MrBigBadBird
12-02-2019, 08:50 AM
To be fair, Yiyi did allow me to lick breast. But mrbigbadbird did not get. Coincidentally bro sadloser also tried her, mind sharing how was her service for you?

From earlier FRs from other bros, I recall most bros managed to lick her breasts 2047 Yiyi. I’m one of the very few who din get it.

rabbitfish
12-02-2019, 09:18 AM
I guess one reason maybe prickly beard. Don't flame me orh, Darren Lim fans.

MrBigBadBird
12-02-2019, 09:31 AM
I guess one reason maybe prickly beard. Don't flame me orh, Darren Lim fans.

Indeed my goatie is quite prickly
But no issue with most other gals though
😂

DPOWER
12-02-2019, 11:35 AM
Indeed my goatie is quite prickly
But no issue with most other gals though
😂

I always get complaints on this since yrs back. Nowadays, other than my usual shaving in the morning, i carry a shaver and always shave in 30 mins to 1 hr before bonking. But still kenna sometimes .......

DPOWER
12-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Hello DPOWER:

Nothing in life is perfect and whenever I go bonking, I told myself along the way sure will get some lousy bonks. In fact, if I go bonking 20 times and out of these 20 times, I only have 3 lousy bonks, I’m very happy already.

Regarding what happened between you and Xin Er, Hse 2036, just accept it perhaps there is simply no chemistry between you and her!

Anyway, assuming what she said is true about 16 customers, I suppose she no energy left already!

Bro, 17 out of 20 are considered Solid already :)

MrBigBadBird
12-02-2019, 11:40 AM
Hello MrBigBadBird:

Nothing in life is perfect and whenever I go bonking, I told myself along the way sure will get some lousy bonks. In fact, if I go bonking 20 times and out of these 20 times, I only have 3 lousy bonks, I’m very happy already.

Regarding what happened between you and 2047 Yiyi, just accept it perhaps there is simply no chemistry between you and her!

Yep
Can’t win all the time
At least the success rate is higher than FLs

😅

MrBigBadBird
12-02-2019, 11:41 AM
I always get complaints on this since yrs back. Nowadays, other than my usual shaving in the morning, i carry a shaver and always shave in 30 mins to 1 hr before bonking. But still kenna sometimes .......

I’m sure your shaver is used for other agendas as well
Maybe shave the gals, if they permit
😬

DPOWER
12-02-2019, 12:35 PM
I’m sure your shaver is used for other agendas as well
Maybe shave the gals, if they permit
😬

Hahahaha, u are a joker. I never think of that. Its 100% meant for my shaving just before the bonk, it always grow at the rate surprises me, lol

Jackandjill1992
12-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Huat Ah ......thats why Yu Hang (RTC) let me raw and cim during my 1st visit, not even knowing i would give tips or rtf. She kept talking about my arm muscles during the session, but got to meet the right girl then can have this kind of wholesome effect .....:))

Which YuHang ah

Jackandjill1992
12-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Summary of the gals I bonked recently (within +- one month)

Yiyi 2047
Xiatian 16W04
Yue-ke 2062A
Anni 1667
Fei-er or Feifei (cant rem) 1612
Yoyo 1612
Coco 1658A
Xiaoxiao 1606A
Ah Jiao 16W12

actually still hab a few more, but I forgot the names alr. like I always cant rem its feifei or fei-er, and the gals from 2033 all mei-somethk I keep forgetting

lazy to write so many FRs. if there's any one which u will like a FR or more info, I will try my best to share

Is xiaoxiao milf or syt ah

nickdepp
13-02-2019, 01:18 AM
yoyo

Now definitively my favourite after coming back to GL since wolves shut down and many of regulars have left. Saw her when I was rtfing Qiqi, who is also pretty nice if you like tall girls with oval shaped face. Rtfed her many times and now solidly my favourite

Looks 8/10

She has a cute schoolgirl look and a very cute smile. Personal preference is for her to put on makeup for a real deer-in-the-headlights kind of look.

Service 5 - 9/10

The reason for this huge range is that she initially refused to french or do a lot of positions during our first session. Halfway through, while I was pounding her from behind, she opened up and started to french quite passionately. In later sessions, she was very receptive to most suggestions I have, including role play and all different positions. So definitely depends on chemistry.

She does mention she doesn't usually french so YMMV.

Body - 7/10

Her B boobs are not the biggest but looks great on her petite frame, especially since they are firm and round, and you can squeeze them to no end.

She has a dark patch of skin on her back, which is the only flaw in her milky white skin, but it is enough to reduce a few points.

I don't post FRs often but this gal has gave me the same sort of experience I had with previous angpai Tiantian from 1649.

Dignified69
14-02-2019, 12:09 PM
An Experience

Date - Yesterday
House - Will not reveal
Girl - Will not reveal. CAT 150

Was in a top notch house. All favourites busy though shop just opened.
OKT said I will get for you, but cannot reject because this is CNY. Was tired. Slept only 3 hours each night for the last two. Big head not working. I said yes.

Girl came. OMG! Double chin, looks 35 though must be younger. Can see stubby toes. This is a death sentence as I have a foot fetish. Small head says 'don't do it', but big head says have committed must go through.

In the room, girl wants to French. She smells like she works in a cigarette factory or there is something overpowering in her hair colour. Cannot French. Hair not washed. Also big turn off.

Get into shower. She has C boobs. Fair skin. Gives me a thorough bathing. I know anal rimming is coming. On the bed get a very thorough cat bath. A very thorough anal rimming. BBJ is ok, technique not great.

Try to do some pumping in doggy, but all the baby oil she used is mucking up the condom. Plus she is one of the many who don't know how to roll on the condom.

Cannot than anymore. Tell her job done. Ask for massage in remaining time. She gives a reasonable massage. Give Angbao and leave.

Moral of the story - when big head isn't working don't go to GL. Otherwise small head will suffer.

apojaja
14-02-2019, 12:18 PM
An Experience

Date - Yesterday
House - Will not reveal

OKT said I will get for you, but cannot reject because this is CNY. Was tired. Slept only 3 hours each night for the last two. Big head not working. I said yes.

Girl came. OMG! Double chin, looks 35 though must be younger. Can see stubby toes. This is a death sentence as I have a foot fetish. Small head says 'don't do it', but big head says have committed must go through.

In the room, girl wants to French. She smells like she works in a cigarette factory or there is something overpowering in her hair colour. Cannot French. Hair not washed. Also big turn off.

Get into shower. She has C boobs. Fair skin. Gives me a thorough bathing. I know anal rimming is coming. On the bed get a very thorough cat bath. A very thorough anal rimming. BBJ is ok, technique not great.

Try to do some pumping in doggy, but all the baby oil she used is mucking up the condom. Plus she is one of the many who don't know how to roll on the condom.

Cannot than anymore. Tell her job done. Ask for massage in remaining time. She gives a reasonable massage. Give Angbao and leave.

Moral of the story - when big head isn't working don't go to GL. Otherwise small head will suffer.

Bro... write a fr but don't say is who.... funny eh you :D At least say which house easier to guess hahaha.

ejectjoy
14-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Bro... write a fr but don't say is who.... funny eh you :D At least say which house easier to guess hahaha.

Dignified bro just shared with us his CNY distress story to help us de-stress! When it's a clear case of rejection, and he still accept can be result of lack of sleep (and deprivation of sex) indeed!:)

MrBigBadBird
14-02-2019, 06:19 PM
2033 Mei Qi

I tried 2033 Mei Qi this week.
Brief FR:

Early 20s syt from Guangxi, slim 1.58m frame with tummy impression, 40ish kg with natural A to B- boobs. SOP services, started on cowgal but lasted 10 strokes then ask me take over wtf, did lotus then followed by missionary, don’t allow lip pecking nor lick breasts, by then my lil bro so affected by the bad attitude that it turned soft, at least her hj managed to make me surrender armies

Super Regret not heeding other bros earlier warnings cos dig her syt look

DPOWER
14-02-2019, 11:29 PM
An Experience

Date - Yesterday
House - Will not reveal

Bro, i fully agreed and understand.

There were many times i slept at around 4 am plus and woke up at 7.15 am and bonked after work in the evening.

Performance was sucked.But keep repeating this mistake as believing that will be ok at the time of bonking. Then keep regretting, lol

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Bonked Xin Ya (XY), Hse 1606, for the 1st time.

XY is an attractive slutty WL ( passing my Look Department), with big eyes, medium ridge nose, long hair, standing at 1.60m, 46 kg. Have been working in GL one year plus.From Si Chuan province.

All the girls i outcalled were either busy or not working. So logged on to the thread " Rank your Top 5 ....." and saw Bro Ahha2011's posting mentioning XY. So outcalled XY........

Helped XY to undress, then hugged her and frenched her deeply. So shiok to caress her body and frenched her while she stroked my gun.

Then suddendly she slapped my butt in naughty mode and teased me. I got stimulated and proceeded to up her in standing doggie with her body bent and diagonally upright. Shiok to pound her aggressively while looking into mirror on her slutty expression.

Bonked her in Lotus. Kissed her nipples, thrusted her with her body in diagonally slanted position and up down when her body is upright. Pounded till she was exhausted and she requested to change position. Then tried her sideway with one leg up, both legs down, spooning, Cowgirl with grinding and up down motion with frenching, Missionary (M), M with both legs up, both feets on my chest and finally the folding chair with her legs up and thigh touching her body. Tried Bro Bird' method with deep insertion and stayed motionless, then frenched her deeply. She enjoyed very much but not as what Bro Bird saying that the WL will cum. Quiet my heart and tried to feel and confirmed she didnt cum. Knn, no choice, continue to grind her.

She pulled my butt and asked me to bonk harder and faster. Felt her rising tempetature.
Took on the challenge, i thrusted her super fast and furious and harder, as if trying to rape and crush her cunt. I harboured the thot to pound her till she surrendered and pleded to do HJ. First time i was eager to want WL to HJ me.

But Knn i collapsed first. Net thrusted her 32 mins. Quite disappointed.

This girl was hot, aggressive at times and loved sex, could withstand long and hard pounding.

Hugged her for a short while. She invited me to bathe with her so that she could wash me up. I have not bathed with WL for more than 2 yrs already. I enjoyed her wash up and massage of my head and body. Nice ......

When she almost stepped out of room door, my right hand attacked and slided past her cunt. She turned back, showed me an evil expression, stepped forward and trying to grab my dick .....that was close ......luckily i was able to side step and escaped due to my martial art background , hahahaha, so fun to be with her.

Enjoyed a hot and slutty , lusty shiok bonk with her. Tipped her 100.

Will rtf in near future

Dignified69
16-02-2019, 05:33 AM

XY is an attractive slutty WL ( passing my Look Department), with big eyes, medium ridge nose, long hair, standing at 1.60m, 46 kg. Have been working in GL one year plus.From Si Chuan province.

All the girls i outcalled were either busy or not working. So logged on to the thread " Rank your Top 5 ....." and saw Bro Ahha2011's posting mentioning XY. So outcalled XY........

Helped XY to undress, then hugged her and frenched her deeply. So shiok to caress her body and frenched her while she stroked my gun.

Then suddendly she slapped my butt in naughty mode and teased me. I got stimulated and proceeded to up her in standing doggie with her body bent and diagonally upright. Shiok to pound her aggressively while looking into mirror on her slutty expression.

Bonked her in Lotus. Kissed her nipples, thrusted her with her body in diagonally slanted position and up down when her body is upright. Pounded till she was exhausted and she requested to change position. Then tried her sideway with one leg up, both legs down, spooning, Cowgirl with grinding and up down motion with frenching, Missionary (M), M with both legs up, both feets on my chest and finally the folding chair with her legs up and thigh touching her body. Tried Bro Bird' method with deep insertion and stayed motionless, then frenched her deeply. She enjoyed very much but not as what Bro Bird saying that the WL will cum. Quiet my heart and tried to feel and confirmed she didnt cum. Knn, no choice, continue to grind her.

She pulled my butt and asked me to bonk harder and faster. Felt her rising tempetature.
Took on the challenge, i thrusted her super fast and furious and harder, as if trying to rape and crush her cunt. I harboured the thot to pound her till she surrendered and pleded to do HJ. First time i was eager to want WL to HJ me.

This girl was hot, aggressive at times and loved sex, could withstand long and hard pounding.

Hugged her for a short while. She invited me to bathe with her so that she could wash me up. I have not bathed with WL for more than 2 yrs already. I enjoyed her wash up and massage of my head and body. Nice ......

When she almost stepped out of room door, my right hand attacked and slided past her cunt. She turned back, showed me an evil expression, stepped forward and trying to grab my dick .....that was close ......luckily i was able to side step and escaped due to my martial art background , hahahaha, so fun to be with her.

Will rtf in near future

Nice FR bro DPOWER. Looks like a pretty girl to honk. Have put her on my list.

MrBigBadBird
16-02-2019, 08:32 AM

Will rtf in near future

Thanks bro for the FR!
Sounds a tasty dish!
May I know boobs size please?

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 08:38 AM
Thanks bro for the FR!
Sounds a tasty dish!

Lol, remember seems like B-. I am never a boob lover.

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Thanks bro for the FR!
Sounds a tasty dish!

She is hot, spicy. U made her angry, u die, hahahaha.Made the bonk shiok and solid. I even enjoyed washing up by her, like taken care by an attractive elder step-sis, haha.
Thks to Bro Ahha2011.

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Nice FR bro DPOWER. Looks like a pretty girl to honk. Have put her on my list.

Hehe, enjoy the dish, i need to bonk till she surrender in RTF to clear my 心魔,心结,if not, 条气唔顺,hahahaha

MrBigBadBird
16-02-2019, 08:56 AM

Will rtf in near future

Lol, remember seems like B-. I am never a boob lover.

Thanks bro!
I still try to maintain my requirements of min B (last time used to be B+), although pretty, slim with natural Bs also becoming a rarity nowadays

MrBigBadBird
16-02-2019, 08:57 AM
She is hot, spicy. U made her angry, u die, hahahaha.Made the bonk shiok and solid. I even enjoyed washing up by her, like taken care by an attractive elder step-sis, haha.
Thks to Bro Ahha2011.

I don’t want attractive elder step sis leh
I want younger step sis

😅

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 09:45 AM
I don’t want attractive elder step sis leh
I want younger step sis

😅

Lol, she of course looks young and attractive lah. I meant when she bathed me and massaged me, i felt like being pampered .I even joked with her saying felt like step Mom. Then she made fierce command to instruct me to turn around, squat .....etc, lol. Maybe too long never bathe with WL togather,quite fun, hahahaha

ahha2011
16-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Lol, she of course looks young and attractive lah. I meant when she bathed me and massaged me, i felt like being pampered .I even joked with her saying felt like step Mom. Then she made fierce command to instruct me to turn around, squat .....etc, lol. Maybe too long never bathe with WL togather,quite fun, hahahaha

bro.. glad u like her services..

Gesch
16-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Hehe, enjoy the dish, i need to bonk till she surrender in RTF to clear my 心魔,心结,if not, 条气唔顺,hahahaha

You are a pervert. Did you go and see a shrink?

tiny87
16-02-2019, 11:37 AM

I always thought showering with WL before and after bonk is SOP? no? :confused:

MrBigBadBird
16-02-2019, 11:48 AM

Wah!
Seems you have fetish of being dominated
Must get all the rapists fall in

😂

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Wah!
Seems you have fetish of being dominated
Must get all the rapists fall in

😂

Knn, the more i write, the more my weak points exposed, jia lat ah ....

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 12:40 PM
I always thought showering with WL before and after bonk is SOP? no? :confused:

Bro, i always wait in the room 1st and bathe before the WL comes in. This is to save time for my pounding.

After the deed, i let WL bathe first then i slowly clean up myself and usually overshot 10 , 15 mins.

I am not interested in services.

My simple requirements making me song to cloud 9 :

1. Pretty and slim (at least not bah chai)
2. Passionate Frenching
3. Can take long and hard pounding till i ejected.
4. Slutty, hot, passionate during sex and accomodating to sex positions.

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 12:43 PM
You are a pervert. Did you go and see a shrink?

I love to be a pervert. Not happy u bite me loh, wahahahaha

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 12:44 PM
bro.. glad u like her services..

Thks Bro :)

MrBigBadBird
16-02-2019, 02:38 PM
1669 Fei Er
Tried 1669 Fei Er this week.
Brief FR:

21 year old pretty school gal look with tinge of naughtiness syt from Guangxi, slim 1.6m frame, 40kg even lighter than Huizi, with A boobs, voice very laid back but sexy. Good services, AR was the best I received this year, with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole deeply; BJ sensually done with occasional deep throat, don’t allow lip pecking but accommodating to multiple positions- cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie (only awhile cos too she couldn’t take my hard rod ramming away), spooning; ultra tight pussy, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away despite no frenching though did sneak some lip pecking when she was high, she came twice and pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Disclaimer: she did highlight she normally will refer the ‘fitter’ bros to other housegals cos she can’t take long sessions.

Will rtf to try to get frenching in future.

DPOWER
16-02-2019, 04:32 PM
1669 Fei Er
Tried 1669 Fei Er this week.
Brief FR:

21 year old pretty school gal look with tinge of naughtiness syt from Guangxi, slim 1.6m frame, 40kg even lighter than Huizi, with A boobs, voice very laid back but sexy. Good services, AR was the best I received this year, with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole deeply; BJ sensually done with occasional deep throat, don’t allow lip pecking but accommodating to multiple positions- cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie (only awhile cos too she couldn’t take my hard rod ramming away), spooning; ultra tight pussy, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away despite no frenching though did sneak some lip pecking when she was high, she came twice and pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Disclaimer: she did highlight she normally will refer the ‘fitter’ bros to other housegals cos she can’t take long sessions.

Will rtf to try to get frenching in future.

Wah, so fast up her already :)

Bro, what was your net thrusting duration ? Did u eject ? I have to make my expectations right when up her , probably also tip her first before actions which is not my usual style.

MrBigBadBird
16-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Wah, so fast up her already :)

Bro, what was your net thrusting duration ? Did u eject ? I have to make my expectations right when up her , probably also tip her first before actions which is not my usual style.

PM you le
I’ve a life outside GL you know hence my FRs will be brief

😅

Gesch
16-02-2019, 11:47 PM
I love to be a pervert. Not happy u bite me loh, wahahahaha

Perverts usually will have very bad things happen to them... Hope you will enjoy then :D

JuicyG
17-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Perverts usually will have very bad things happen to them... Hope you will enjoy then :D

Hello brother Gesch, many wl Brother Dpower tried I oso tried before liao. Many wl share me that Dpower cannot cum bcos he hard and soft and hard and soft, so he took long time to pound and cum. He become crazy and see his watch to check time of his pounding when fucking the wl. Very funnny Sia! Wl said he is the weirdo of gl de. Thank u FR! :)

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Bonked Happy, of Hse 1820 for the 1st time.

Waited for 30 mins (27 mins outside and 3 mins inside room), she entered the room.

Happy, standing at 1.55m, weighing 40 kg, long hair, medium ridge nose, big cute eyes, B boobs, is a pretty and cute lass to me.

We have a quick shower togather. I frenched her furiously during shower with good tongue fight. Very good GFE. She smiled and appeared friendly the moment entering the room.

Towered dry, on bed, i eagerly up her on bed. Spent about 15 secs rubbing my dick on her outside cunt, then put on cap supplied by her, and eagerly started to pump her at normal pace. Wow, her cunt was very tight ! then shiok. She commented that among her customers, my dick diameter belongs to "above average".

Pumped her in missionary, grinded her cunt, frenched her vigourouly, kissed her ear, neck, smelled her breath, and she started to moan heavily ( but not the loud Siren type). Then pumped her in Lotus till she was shack. Went back to Missionary (M), M with both legs up, M folding chair with thrusting and grinding.

She kept sqeezing her abdominal and her cunt and made me feel the extra tightness.
Knn, shiok till i dont know NSEWest. I visualized that i was thrusting a pretty lass at a resort next to seaside fucking her all day enjoying my holidays.

Wanted to change to doggie to fuck her tight cunt. But i was then unlucky as her hot moaning, spicy frenching, pulling of my back towards her, her minor jerking of her body to synchronize with my thrustings, the squeezing of her tight cunt, all these made me go wild and before i could pull out my dick and lessen the stimulation, i " poom" ........released my bullets in great satisfaction.....lying on her body for 1 min plus with nice gfe lip kissing while she stroked my back muscles ......knn, NB, fucking €%$÷/_₩×/€ ........checked my watch, only net thrusting her 19 mins ..........ah la mah .......

But it was really super shiok.

Hugged her closely while her legs circled over my legs. Frenched and lip kissed her. She mischievously kissed my lips many times and cutely told me that she was a woodpecker, hahahaha. We had a nice gfe chatting and i kept caressing her back and nice fleshy butt while she used her inner thigh to rub my dick. This made the chatting very senusal.

5 mins left. We bathed togather and said bye bye to each other with a short french kiss. Tipped her 100.

Left GL happily, Huat Ah, Shiok Ah :)

baotohk
17-02-2019, 04:43 PM

Waited for 30 mins (27 mins outside and 3 mins inside room), she entered the room.

Happy, standing at 1.55m, weighing 40 kg, long hair, medium ridge nose, big cute eyes, B boobs, is a pretty and cute lass to me.

We have a quick shower togather. I frenched her furiously during shower with good tongue fight. Very good GFE. She smiled and appeared friendly the moment entering the room.

Towered dry, on bed, i eagerly up her on bed. Spent about 15 secs rubbing my dick on her outside cunt, then put on cap supplied by her, and eagerly started to pump her at normal pace. Wow, her cunt was very tight ! then shiok. She commented that among her customers, my dick diameter belongs to "above average".

Pumped her in missionary, grinded her cunt, frenched her vigourouly, kissed her ear, neck, smelled her breath, and she started to moan heavily ( but not the loud Siren type). Then pumped her in Lotus till she was shack. Went back to Missionary (M), M with both legs up, M folding chair with thrusting and grinding.

She kept sqeezing her abdominal and her cunt and made me feel the extra tightness.
Knn, shiok till i dont know NSEWest. I visualized that i was thrusting a pretty lass at a resort next to seaside fucking her all day enjoying my holidays.

Wanted to change to doggie to fuck her tight cunt. But i was then unlucky as her hot moaning, spicy frenching, pulling of my back towards her, her minor jerking of her body to synchronize with my thrustings, the squeezing of her tight cunt, all these made me go wild and before i could pull out my dick and lessen the stimulation, i " poom" ........released my bullets in great satisfaction.....lying on her body for 1 min plus with nice gfe lip kissing while she stroked my back muscles ......knn, NB, fucking €%$÷/_₩×/€ ........checked my watch, only net thrusting her 19 mins ..........ah la mah .......

Hugged her closely while her legs circled over my legs. Frenched and lip kissed her. She mischievously kissed my lips many times and cutely told me that she was a woodpecker, hahahaha. We had a nice gfe chatting and i kept caressing her back and nice fleshy butt while she used her inner thigh to rub my dick. This made the chatting very senusal.

5 mins left. We bathed togather and said bye bye to each other with a short french kiss. Tipped her 100.

She told me there's a weak fellow who cannot withstand her stimulation and blow in 20mins. So that's you. :D

Just teasing you. Glad you enjoyed her.

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 04:51 PM
She told me there's a weak fellow who cannot withstand her stimulation and blow in 20mins. So that's you. :D

Just teasing you. Glad you enjoyed her.

Lol, i didnt do cbj/bbbj. Sigh, now raining heavily at GL, trapped at one coffee shop. I pen my FR just now while taking my lunch, now replying u, lol

unfit
17-02-2019, 04:54 PM
Lol, i didnt do cbj/bbbj. Sigh, now raining heavily at GL, trapped at one coffee shop. I pen my FR just now while taking my lunch, now replying u, lol

Master Chief must be Super Happy for having Seal Happy :D

MrBigBadBird
17-02-2019, 05:02 PM

Wah bro!
Glad you had a good time with her.
Took you so long after my session with her at the beginning of the year.
Better rtf more cos she don’t seem to want to stay long

MrBigBadBird
17-02-2019, 05:03 PM

Wah it totally rhymes
👍🏻

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 05:03 PM

Dai Gor, ernestly, passionately, eagerly, sincerely, faithfully waiting for your supply of chio bu names :)))

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 05:10 PM
Wah it totally rhymes
👍🏻

Dai Gor must be solid in poetry as well :))

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 05:11 PM
Wah bro!
Glad you had a good time with her.
Took you so long after my session with her at the beginning of the year.
Better rtf more cos she don’t seem to want to stay long

Roger, lol

unfit
17-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Wah it totally rhymes
👍🏻

The only Happy Day was Yesterday ... HooYah :D

Dai Gor, ernestly, passionately, eagerly, sincerely, faithfully waiting for your supply of chio bu names :)))

Cumming March lets fall in for our Hell Week :D

MrBigBadBird
17-02-2019, 05:37 PM

Bro,
Have you claimed your Happy meal?

My list already so long.
can’t take it when the gals cum marching in.
😱

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 05:49 PM

Yes Sir, HOOYAH. Dai Gor and Colonel Bird will be the Master Chief and Deputy Master Chief respectively, for the Mar Intake. I private soldier of Seal Team Zebra closely following behind :)

MrBigBadBird
17-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Yes Sir, HOOYAH. Dai Gor and Colonel Bird will be the Master Chief and Deputy Master Chief respectively, for the Mar Intake. I private soldier of Seal Team Zebra closely following behind :)

Bro
I’m no colonel bird
There’s only 1 Colonel Bird I respect :
Colonel Sanders (KFC)

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Bro
I’m no colonel bird
There’s only 1 Colonel Bird I respect :
Colonel Sanders (KFC)

Ok, will address as "Bro Bird" with due respect, HOOYAH :)

unfit
17-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Bro,
Have you claimed your Happy meal?

My list already so long.
can’t take it when the gals cum marching in.
😱

Had my super value meal and upsized :D

Happy meal portion too small :p

Who dares win....we dare :D

baotohk
17-02-2019, 10:00 PM

Very prompt FR. Almost reporting live.:p

MrBigBadBird
17-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Had my super value meal and upsized :D

Happy meal portion too small :p

Who dares win....we dare :D

Yes my Highness! The Prince Paris of Troy indeed! 😂

DPOWER
17-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Very prompt FR. Almost reporting live.:p

Lol, nearby got this nutritious, famous turtle soap restaurant to replenish power and energy. Bro Bird and Bro Apache can try to recharge power and sperm counts, hahahaha

unfit
17-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Lol, nearby got this nutritious, famous turtle soap restaurant to replenish power and energy.

Chief, in GL which store is the most tasty huh? :p

I want to try too ;)

DPOWER
18-02-2019, 08:31 AM
Chief, in GL which store is the most tasty huh? :p

I want to try too ;)

General, its at Lor 21, beteeen MRT line and the bonking houses. Tan Ser Seng Herbal Soup (陈生成)。
Introduced by XX, sigh, miss her again.

unfit
18-02-2019, 01:08 PM
General, its at Lor 21, beteeen MRT line and the bonking houses. Tan Ser Seng Herbal Soup (陈生成)。

Yes chief

Will try it to strengthen M16

Thank you 😊

GN007SG
18-02-2019, 01:27 PM

If u talk about GL only yea thats probably the one

This place quite easy to miss
I venture upon it last time when the fl was there.. check in at the hotel just nearby

Dignified69
18-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Big Head vs Small Head - Who is the culprit?

Pleasure dome - L16H12
Gal - Fei Fei
RTF 3 or 4

Big Head was working.
Got second slot with Princess Fei Fei
She looked beautiful as always.
Toes looking pretty with pink nail polish.
Red anklet on her smooth fair legs enhanced the pedicure.
Started with heavy frenching.
Sucked her tongue to my hearts content.
Made out as she was my girlfriend or wife(?).
Suckled like baby on her boobies.
Sucked her pretty pussy to my hearts desire.
Licked her toes. Foot fetish satiated.
Enjoyed her BBBJ in 69 also.
Fucked in missionary and called her Lao Po
Released in doggy.
She gave a massage as had back pain.

Had to leave 15 minutes earlier as she had another customer waiting.
Did not mind.
Small Head was very happy.
Still feels the itch for another round.

So who is the idiot (small head or big head) who sends me on supremely sub optimal bonks with untested WL where no FR has been reviewed.

Big Head, if you are listening, keep Small Head firmly in Fei Fei's mouth and pussy and don't stray elsewhere.

DPOWER
18-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Big Head vs Small Head - Who is the culprit?

Pleasure dome - L16H12
Gal - Fei Fei
RTF 3 or 4

Big Head was working.
Got second slot with Princess Fei Fei
She looked beautiful as always.
Toes looking pretty with pink nail polish.
Red anklet on her smooth fair legs enhanced the pedicure.
Started with heavy frenching.
Sucked her tongue to my hearts content.
Made out as she was my girlfriend or wife(?).
Suckled like baby on her boobies.
Sucked her pretty pussy to my hearts desire.
Licked her toes. Foot fetish satiated.
Enjoyed her BBBJ in 69 also.
Fucked in missionary and called her Lao Po
Released in doggy.
She gave a massage as had back pain.

Had to leave 15 minutes earlier as she had another customer waiting.
Did not mind.
Small Head was very happy.
Still feels the itch for another round.

So who is the idiot (small head or big head) who sends me on supremely sub optimal bonks with untested WL where no FR has been reviewed.

Big Head, if you are listening, keep Small Head firmly in Fei Fei's mouth and pussy and don't stray elsewhere.

Bro, seemed that you maximised your pleasure on her body, from nose to toes, lol.
Let your horny head (which gives u max pleasure) sets the flow :)

DPOWER
18-02-2019, 07:05 PM
If u talk about GL only yea thats probably the one

This place quite easy to miss
I venture upon it last time when the fl was there.. check in at the hotel just nearby

The soup is nice. About 14, 20 dollars per bowl.
If i have a happy bonk, i usually will try the herbal soup. If encounter a lousy bonk, will eat water melon to cool me down, lol.

DPOWER
19-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Bonked Yue Ke(YK, 月可), Hse 2062a, for the first time.

YK, standing at about 1.62 m, weighing 47 kg, atound A+/B- boobs, medium ridge sharp nose, long hair, is an attractive lass and considered pretty to me, though is not those head turning very pretty type.

Only lip kissing to me. Sometimes a little bit of wet lip kiss ( felt the moisture) and no frenching.
However, she showed her passionate , warm and genuine smiling and high gfe hugging that melted my heart. I was feeling very pleasant to be with her which normally i would not experience without frenching.

Nice hugging, lip kissing, kissing her face and ear, caressing her boobs and abdominal while she caressed my rod. Shortly, i told her to apply gel and i started to bonk her in standing doggie - with her body bent and body upright. Once inserted and started pumping, she felt the Ooomp and commented my rod was thick and started moaning. I felt the moaning was at least half fake but sounded nice.

Pumped her in Lotus. Carried her butt with both hands and lifted it up down for my thrusting. Around 120 strokes, she said cutely that she was exhausted already.

Let her lied down, pumped her in a number of positions, inclusive of those few pictures posted by Bro Apache, Ejectjoy yesterday. Spooning, Missionary with variations. BTW, i kissed her toes, lol.

Her body was hot. The moanings now were authentic, and sounded half in pain and half in pleasure and rhythm was natural and matched my every thrusting.

Her pussy was neither tight nor lose. I enjoyed my every thrusting. Finally, bonked her in doggie again. She buried her head as if deep into the bed and trying hard to absorb my hard pounding. Asked her to lie flat and i doggied with my chest touching her back. Pumped her hard and merciless . She kept moaning and both hands kept close and clenched the bedsheet tight. Kept pumping till i exploded like volcano.

Net thrusting 46 mins. She said her legs were very "neng" due to my ravage. Asked her whether she hated me, she said " No". I said she probably fucked me inside her heart. She denied and said if that was the case, she would defitnitely expressed her annoyance on her face. Haha, i kissed her forehead and said sorry to her. She kissed my lip and smiled.

At this point of time, she got only 4 mins left. I tipped her 100. She took a quick bath. I then sweet talked and pleaded her to reward me her nice fashionable g-string black panty. It was really a nice piece. She was hesitated but finally agreed. Hoyah .....heyhey.

Walking out to the entrance, greeted OKT Botak happy 元霄 and tipped him 50.

Had a nice turtle soup at "Tan Ser Seng" , Huat Ah :)

baotohk
20-02-2019, 03:13 AM
Bonked Yue Ke(YK, 月可), Hse 2062a, for the first time.

YK, standing at about 1.62 m, weighing 47 kg, atound A+/B- boobs, medium ridge sharp nose, long hair, is an attractive lass and considered pretty to me, though is not those head turning very pretty type.

Only lip kissing to me. Sometimes a little bit of wet lip kiss ( felt the moisture) and no frenching.
However, she showed her passionate , warm and genuine smiling and high gfe hugging that melted my heart. I was feeling very pleasant to be with her which normally i would not experience without frenching.

Nice hugging, lip kissing, kissing her face and ear, caressing her boobs and abdominal while she caressed my rod. Shortly, i told her to apply gel and i started to bonk her in standing doggie - with her body bent and body upright. Once inserted and started pumping, she felt the Ooomp and commented my rod was thick and started moaning. I felt the moaning was at least half fake but sounded nice.

Pumped her in Lotus. Carried her butt with both hands and lifted it up down for my thrusting. Around 120 strokes, she said cutely that she was exhausted already.

Let her lied down, pumped her in a number of positions, inclusive of those few pictures posted by Bro Apache, Ejectjoy yesterday. Spooning, Missionary with variations. BTW, i kissed her toes, lol.

Her body was hot. The moanings now were authentic, and sounded half in pain and half in pleasure and rhythm was natural and matched my every thrusting.

Her pussy was neither tight nor lose. I enjoyed my every thrusting. Finally, bonked her in doggie again. She buried her head as if deep into the bed and trying hard to absorb my hard pounding. Asked her to lie flat and i doggied with my chest touching her back. Pumped her hard and merciless . She kept moaning and both hands kept close and clenched the bedsheet tight. Kept pumping till i exploded like volcano.

Net thrusting 46 mins. She said her legs were very "neng" due to my ravage. Asked her whether she hated me, she said " No". I said she probably fucked me inside her heart. She denied and said if that was the case, she would defitnitely expressed her annoyance on her face. Haha, i kissed her forehead and said sorry to her. She kissed my lip and smiled.

At this point of time, she got only 4 mins left. I tipped her 100. She took a quick bath. I then sweet talked and pleaded her to reward me her nice fashionable g-string black panty. It was really a nice piece. She was hesitated but finally agreed. Hoyah .....heyhey.

Walking out to the entrance, greeted OKT Botak happy 元霄 and tipped him 50.

Had a nice turtle soup at "Tan Ser Seng" , Huat Ah :)

Tried her once and remember her tits sagging and quite a killjoy

DPOWER
20-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Tried her once and remember her tits sagging and quite a killjoy

Lol, remembered grabbing her boobs presex in standing and looking into mirror and when sucking her nipples in lotus, seemed ok to me, haha

baotohk
20-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Lol, remembered grabbing her boobs presex in standing and looking into mirror and when sucking her nipples in lotus, seemed ok to me, haha

Maybe i am confused with a different Moon something

MrBigBadBird
22-02-2019, 10:20 AM
1608 Xiao Qiao
Tried 1608 Xiao Qiao this week.
Brief FR:

Pretty syt with sharp features from Sichuan, not slim not fat 1.5ish m with perky natural B boobs. SOP services, ok BJ and cat bath, no AR, don’t allow lip pecking, tight pussy as CD almost slipped out initially, can’t seem to take heavy pounding hence after cowgal, lotus and I quickly released in missionary. She complained her pussy was sore despite such a short pounding.

Won’t rtf

MrBigBadBird
22-02-2019, 04:05 PM
1669 Lulu
Tried 1669 Lulu this week.
Brief FR:

Pretty model height fair babe from Chong Qing, slim 1.67m ? with perky natural B boobs. Good services, wet cat bath nicely done, AR done very well- deeply probed my asshole with simultaneous stimulation of balls & cock, BJ done not so well cos teeth kept scraping on my cock... ouch, allowed occasional lip pecking but no lick breasts which was total turn off, just quickly whacked her in cowgal, lotus, missionary followed by climax in doggie.

Sian... 2nd not-so-good session in a row
😭

Won’t rtf

oceanplus
23-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Today late afternoon when passing 1431, I saw an ambulance parking outside the house and overheard one brother lost his conscious inside the room when doing the fucking exercise.

gogeylang
23-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Today late afternoon when passing 1431, I saw an ambulance parking outside the house and overheard one brother lost his conscious inside the room when doing the fucking exercise.

Hahahaha...baotohk you chao Ah Pek! You're such a fucking loser! Serves you right for never tipping. Shit happens to shit customers. Hahahahhaha

Dignified69
23-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Need to bonk tall leggy babe with full boobs who can french forever. If I follow big head should go back to Princess Fei Fei...not easy to build up list of confirmed consistent frenchers....who meet this criteria

ejectjoy
23-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Need to bonk tall leggy babe with full boobs who can french forever. If I follow big head should go back to Princess Fei Fei...not easy to build up list of confirmed consistent frenchers....who meet this criteria

How is this Fei Fei (1612) compared to Lu Lu of 1669 (or ex-WL Man Li of 1820) in terms of height, prettiness, french speaking ability, boobs size, gfe and service? Just curious to know!:) (Both Lu Lu and Man Li are 1.65m, without heels. I consider both of them pretty)

unfit
23-02-2019, 07:38 PM
How is this Fei Fei (1612) compared to Lu Lu of 1669 (or ex-WL Man Li of 1820) in terms of height, prettiness, french speaking ability, boobs size, gfe and service? Just curious to know!:) (Both Lu Lu and Man Li are 1.65m, without heels. I consider both of them pretty)

To be honest she is not even near to ManLi standard;)

Service good but average look only:p

Qwert0509
23-02-2019, 09:24 PM
2033 Mei Le#6

Was at 2033 last week, saw this girl coming down with customer, the bald OKT told me her name is Mei Le and need to wait for 1 hour as already booked by another customer, thought she must be the Ang Pai and was also attracted by her pretty face/good body, told OKT Ok to wait.

Brief FR:
Looks(8/10): Chio & Syt.
Boobs(7/10): B with light brown small nips.
Body(8/10): 1.6m tall and slim. Smooth skin complexion but not on the fair side.
BBBJ (7/10): SOP.
AR(7/10): SOP. Done with condom in her mouth.
French(0/10): Not allowed.
Painting(0/10): Not allowed. Pussy not nice looking with black labia.
GFE(0/10): This is the really disappointing part, when I asked if I can kiss her boobs, she turned away her entire body and said “cannot”, then I asked if I can kiss her body only but will NOT touching her boobs and pussy, her face immediately turned black and said “Please don’t look for me if u want to kiss body” angrily, my little bro saw her bad attitude and deflated immediately.
RTF - No.

Very regret, should have read through all the warnings from other bros before coming to 2033. I missed the previous Mei Mi though.

ejectjoy
24-02-2019, 12:21 AM
To be honest she is not even near to ManLi standard;)

Service good but average look only:p

Althu beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I know our tastes are not so dissimilar. I trust in your reply! Thanks! :)

Dignified69
24-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Althu beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I know our tastes are not so dissimilar. I trust in your reply! Thanks! :)

Bro Unfit ...any tall leggy with B boobs confirmed frenchers whom you can recommend?

saabking
24-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Bro Unfit ...any tall leggy with B boobs confirmed frenchers whom you can recommend?

宁缺毋滥; so I rather wait for this one to come back lol
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18391430&postcount=80

supershaft
24-02-2019, 11:35 AM
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18391430&postcount=80

wowow.. hot stuff! hope she does come back soon:D:D

unfit
24-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Althu beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I know our tastes are not so dissimilar. I trust in your reply! Thanks! :

Service wise I go nothing to say but looks wise confirm overrated ;)

You can visit Tommy and compare her housemate QiQi :p

When you indicate "confirmed frencher" I guess okt also cant guaranteed :rolleyes:

Small seven at AliBaBa can fit the bill but YMMV :)

She will be min Cat 300 I guess :cool:

DPOWER
25-02-2019, 10:00 PM
RTF Cai Ser of Hse 1431, 3rd bonk, 2 hr session, today, 7 pm to 9 pm, only 3 words "Ultra Super Shiok".

No choice, replenished power at Tan Ser Seng herbal soup shop. Further fueled by Huiji Waist tonic later at home. Tonight no energy to work late, burn night oil

saabking
25-02-2019, 10:08 PM

Last time was 260 not sure how much when she return; with the upcoming trade deal may b CNY will appreciate vs SGD again

unfit
25-02-2019, 10:34 PM
Last time was 260 not sure how much when she return; with the upcoming trade deal may b CNY will appreciate vs SGD again

250 for regular sweet tooth lover :D

ccrayne
25-02-2019, 10:43 PM

Two hours session for $250 ? I thought one hour is $150 and Two hours will be $300? Why only $250

saabking
25-02-2019, 11:16 PM

regular sugar daddy provide extra bonus like VCA Lol

saabking
25-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Two hours session for $250 ? I thought one hour is $150 and Two hours will be $300? Why only $250

We are talking about a different market - exotics which are open only to AI who understand the risks and returns ;)

saabking
25-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Sharing another creamy V8 engine
https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27097/27097668d0ca7001772e898a725fb6356d736c20.jpg

unfit
25-02-2019, 11:59 PM
regular sugar daddy provide extra bonus like VCA Lol

Did she asked for RM or PP from you:D

You got the right engine to match her top:p

saabking
26-02-2019, 12:03 AM
Did she asked for RM or PP from you:D

You got the right engine to match her top:p

you got very keen eyes for the finer things in life..good job

PP given to someone else..the bee stung lip one..for her passionate french lessons; i m not into RM..i am still a old fashioned kind of guy

btw r u into watches? there is a private sales at HG 8 Mar 2019..time to stock up some good bargains for future exchange for good rides lol

Dignified69
26-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Service wise I go nothing to say but looks wise confirm overrated ;)

You can visit Tommy and compare her housemate QiQi :p

When you indicate "confirmed frencher" I guess okt also cant guaranteed :rolleyes:

Small seven at AliBaBa can fit the bill but YMMV :)

Upped Princess Fei Fei again to my supreme satisfaction. From frenching to satiating my foot fetish ....all bases ticked. The eroticism was such that my soldiers just wanted to come out.

For some reason have to try Qi Qi. I think the reason is lust. Hope it doesn’t interfere in my relationship with Princess Fei Fei.

Any bro got frenching from Qi Qi?

DPOWER
26-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Upped Princess Fei Fei again to my supreme satisfaction. From frenching to satiating my foot fetish ....all bases ticked. The eroticism was such that my soldiers just wanted to come out.

For some reason have to try Qi Qi. I think the reason is lust. Hope it doesn’t interfere in my relationship with Princess Fei Fei.

Bro, my impression is Qi Qi furnishes frenching. Why are u asking ?

Fat Fatt
26-02-2019, 06:36 PM
https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27097/27097668d0ca7001772e898a725fb6356d736c20.jpg

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27097/27097663caece08b61e4c87efdc3dfbd65afd866.jpg

https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27097/270976627309e270cab06506af874a87342b0eb3.jpg

Wow this one must share share contact. Looks good and yummy

MrBigBadBird
26-02-2019, 08:14 PM
1649 Meng Meng
Tried 1649 Meng Meng this week:

20ish year old pretty syt with vampire bat teeth from Guangxi 壮族, short brownish gold hair, slim 1.5ish m frame, 41kg with enhanced ample B boobs, look and feel (and even body & skin tone) very similar to their Xia Tian from previous batch. Great services, already teased me with caresses and DFK in shower (offered me BBBJ which I politely declined), catbath erotically done and very wet, AR done sensually with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole; BJ well done with stroking of the shaft, engaged in passionate DFK right from start FJ- cowgal, lotus, missionary till she almost fell off the bed cos she’s really very light, doggie on fours and turned back her head for DFK till she laid on her stomach while I continued pumping away, ultra tight and moist pussy, she cummed quite abit, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away, finally at thirsting position pumped her like rag doll till explosive climax, her pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Damn fucking good session and more than compensate my earlier 2 not-so-good sessions.
Will rtf.

DPOWER
26-02-2019, 08:24 PM
1649 Meng Meng

20ish year old pretty syt with vampire bat teeth from Guangxi 壮族, short brownish gold hair, slim 1.5ish m frame, 41kg with enhanced ample B boobs, look and feel (and even body & skin tone) very similar to their Xia Tian from previous batch. Great services, already teased me with caresses and DFK in shower (offered me BBBJ which I politely declined), catbath erotically done and very wet, AR done sensually with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole; BJ well done with stroking of the shaft, engaged in passionate DFK right from start FJ- cowgal, lotus, missionary till she almost fell off the bed cos she’s really very light, doggie on fours and turned back her head for DFK till she laid on her stomach while I continued pumping away, ultra tight and moist pussy, she cummed quite abit, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away, finally at thirsting position pumped her like rag doll till explosive climax, her pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Damn fucking good session and more than compensate my earlier 2 not-so-good sessions.
Will rtf.

Bro, Congratulations, good job, lol :)

MrBigBadBird
26-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Bro, Congratulations, good job, lol :)

Thanks bro!
This one got potential to become my regular

😊

DPOWER
26-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Thanks bro!
This one got potential to become my regular

😊

I outcalled more than 20 times also could not get her. Soon i will pay her a visit, lol

MrBigBadBird
26-02-2019, 08:40 PM
I outcalled more than 20 times also could not get her. Soon i will pay her a visit, lol

I also complained to her everytime called her house for her she’s not available.
Outcalled also not available.

This time I went to their house directly and damn lucky for me cos she happened to be the only gal available.

DPOWER
26-02-2019, 08:49 PM
I also complained to her everytime called her house for her she’s not available.
Outcalled also not available.

This time I went to their house directly and damn lucky for me cos she happened to be the only gal available.

I have 6 more new names to clear. Hows about u ? If u got any updates from the General, kindly pm me, haha . This General sometimes 不靠谱,hahahaha

MrBigBadBird
26-02-2019, 09:13 PM
I have 6 more new names to clear. Hows about u ? If u got any updates from the General, kindly pm me, haha . This General sometimes 不靠谱,hahahaha

I’ve abt 7 gals to clear; but may not be clearing all
Anyway March intake coming hence guess I’ll check out any pretty, slim with min B+ boobs gals

Dignified69
27-02-2019, 08:12 AM
1649 Meng Meng

Will rtf.

Glad to see your FR confirming that she is a great bonk. In the 1667 thread there was a bro who did not believe my very satisfying experience with her.....guess one man’s meat is another man’s myth ....

Dignified69
27-02-2019, 09:18 AM
Glad to see your FR confirming that she is a great bonk. In the 1667 thread there was a bro who did not believe my very satisfying experience with her.....guess one man’s meat is another man’s myth ....

That should read 1649 thread....

MrBigBadBird
27-02-2019, 09:26 AM

Yep
Fully agree.
I’ve my fair share of hits and misses

😅

saabking
27-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Wow this one must share share contact. Looks good and yummy

Hot V12 engine

saabking
27-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Even hotter engine which powered super yacht in 三亚

baotohk
28-02-2019, 01:39 AM
Hot V12 engine
https://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27101/271015513e591348a5a00968eb5b2b4019447fb3.gif

Even hotter engine which powered super yacht in 三亚
https://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27102/27102892a6be91e1eb4b2df4a1e39b85069168dc.gif

V12 pics galore:D

unfit
28-02-2019, 01:57 AM

I still prefer SK old W16:D

rey69
28-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Tried LuLu from 1654.

Look : 7.5 (pleasant looking ; slight resemblance to one HK star)
Boobs : 8.5 (ample & natural - best asset she has)
Bbbj : 8.5 ( strong suction , sensual & varied licking along shaft)
Fj : 7 ( only try 2 postures , need to remind her to open legs wider during missionary)

saabking
02-03-2019, 12:01 AM
I still prefer SK old W16:D
W16? Are you refering to this?

nickdepp
02-03-2019, 04:56 AM

Is this V12 from tsrj. Can't seem to find

Nedstarkbav
02-03-2019, 07:40 AM

Bro, for me, i got no prem to french her

Dignified69
02-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Bro, for me, i got no prem to french her

Sorry to hear that. I have RTF 4 or maybe 5 times and got intense French on each occasion. I must treasure that. Want to try Qi Qi also. Hope that has no impact on my frenching life....

unfit
02-03-2019, 10:22 AM
W16? Are you referring to this SC engine? She changed her style lol ]

Looks so much yummier than before:p

sting691
02-03-2019, 11:13 AM
1649 Meng Meng

Will rtf.

If want to enjoy sex with many positions, best to book two sessions.

saabking
02-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Looks so much yummier than before:p
you meant like this yummy?

Dignified69
02-03-2019, 01:30 PM
https://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27110/27110464a86b8cbbd7fcb70c6c633a0cd04230ae.jpeg

Bro Saabking u into plastic dollies?

unfit
02-03-2019, 02:47 PM

Ha Ha Ha...almost...yummy...liao...:D

saabking
02-03-2019, 02:55 PM

Not me - unfit said he prefer the W16 - so I supply this engine as per request

I prefer the other two v12

baotohk
02-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Not me - unfit said he prefer the W16 - so I supply this engine as per request

I prefer the other two v12

I like v12 too....

saabking
02-03-2019, 03:06 PM
I like v12 too....

Hope she come back soon

The other V12 ask me go visit at 三亚

unfit
02-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Not me - unfit said he prefer the W16

Nowadays most of them very plastic one :rolleyes:

saabking
02-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Nowadays most of them very plastic one :rolleyes:

Yes - someone even ask me to sponsor her for more plastic

unfit
02-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Yes - someone even ask me to sponsor her for more plastic

By that time you are basically toying with pure silicone no fun anymore ;)

Sometimes I think little mod still ok dont damage the OEM look :p

saabking
02-03-2019, 05:59 PM
By that time you are basically toying with pure silicone no fun anymore ;)

Sometimes I think little mod still ok dont damage the OEM look :p

Rather have A class OEM then F class mod

DPOWER
02-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Bonked Xiao Kai, Hse 2040, for the 1st time (1155 to 1255 hrs)

Xiao Kai was meaty to me, standing at 1.55m of about 50 kg, long hair, B boobs.However, she was an attractive lass to me, still considered as cute and pretty to me. If she can drop another 5, 6 kg, she can be really pretty.

Very good gfe with nice frenching, with a Blunt and straightforward character.

Accomodating to many fuck positions. Cunt was tight. Enjoyed the nice frenching while pounding her hard. Her soft moanings with a mixed expressions of pain and pleasure made me high and kept pounding her in various positions, including Lotus. Good sucking of her nipples while Lotus her. Very nice fondling, caressing of her boobs while spooning her.

In the last 2nd position of doggied her with her frontal lying on bed, almost shoot out due to the thrill and cunt tightness. Quickly tensed my whole body muscles and pulled out. Painted her for 4 mins and i gradually cooled down. She panted heavily upon painting, moaned in pleasure and enjoyed it very much.

Net thrust her 40 mins and released my missiles in Missionary position.

A very sextisfied and happy session, a good detoxification of my lusty state, with an attractive, cute , meaty lass. Very shiok bonk indeed.

Will RTF.

Went for a good lunch and replenished energy.

Am quite free today but will be busy starting tomorrow. After 1.5 hrs for lunch and some rest, went to look for my 2nd target.

Bonked Fei Er , Hse 1669, for the 1st time ( 1455 hrs to 1555 hrs)

5 mins before she came into the room, i was busy watching hp porn videos while masturbating trying to make my dick hard. But it was at a 'worst than semi hard' state. I told myself, WTF, this time really got to chit chat and rub rub, hug hug , cbj only .....in a regretful mode .......NB......sigh.

When she entered the room, wow, impressed by her pretty face, petite body frame with a nice body (A boobs).

Just hugged her and rubbed rubbed for less than 30 secs, Fuck ! my dick immediately marit kita and was hard and well erected, knn, lol.

As i had already bathed before she entered and she said no need to bathe, i requsted her to put on the cap and cbj me ( she does BBBJ). Her licking of my balls was so sensual that i closed my eyes to enjoy ( which i seldom did). After 5 mins of licking and blowing my rod, i could not stand it and started to bonk her in multiple positions, including Lotus. In Lotus, i was influenced by Bro Bird ( a wholesome influence, lol) and started to suck nipples. Lotus her till she could not take it due to two hundred plus strokes. Enjoyed spooning her while i kissed her face and ears, caressing her A boobs and body. She moaned in a soft and slutty manner making me very high.

In missionary with a few variations, i thrust her either fast and furious or slow and steady with long strokes. Influenced by Bro Dignified69, i knn sucked her toes ......heyheyhey.

BTW, she only allowed me for occasional lip pecking and no frenching. But she did it in a nice, friendly and cute manner that i accepted the constraint happily.

After pounding her solidly for 30 mins, she mentioned in an cutely annoyed manner whether she could hj me to release.
At this point of time, she was painting heavily and it reminded me of gases gushing out from cylinder engines. Heyhey, i enjoyed seeing her fucked by me to such an extent , HOOYAH !!

As i was in a high, lusty and beast mode, i kissed her face and sweet talked to her and reduced my pace to 4, 5 secs per thrust or even at a slower pace in Missionary.

Continued to kiss her face and ear, occasional lip pecking, inhaling her breath, slow thrusting, sensual feeling of body and legs touching and rubbing. The marvellous things were that from the beginning of bonking till the end, she would jerk, twist her body, glide, squeeze her cunt to let me enjoy to the fullest. She kept doing it, with short rest of interval during the entire fucking session. I was literally shioked till cloud 9 x 9 = 81, lol.
Seldom had i encountered a pretty AP willing to service till this extent.

I told her i will first up Shan Shan in her house and thereafter frequently up her thereafter. She said she will not be annoyed if i up Shan Shan ( probably she had too many premium regulars, lol).

Anyway, stopped bonking her till the 55th min. 5 mins for her to bathe. During her bathing, i went in to interrupt. I squated down, lift up her left leg and painted her while she proceeded to shower. Did it for a min, while she enjoyed and kept showering. Knn, so nice .......

Super shiok and tok kong bonking. She reminded me next time to make her as the 1st target of bonking and not as the 2nd one .......
Hahahaha.

nickdepp
03-03-2019, 02:56 AM
Isn't that Yiyi from $$$$$$$$. Now that wolves is closed what site are you guys going to. Kindly appreciate any help :p

https://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27110/27110464a86b8cbbd7fcb70c6c633a0cd04230ae.jpeg

DPOWER
03-03-2019, 06:48 PM
Today RTF Fei Er , Hse 1669

Service Quality was outstanding and maintained, though no frenching and only occasional lip pecking.

She was willing to absorb my good pounding, though she was not a fuck machine like Cai Ser. I appreciated it greatly.

CBJ 5 mins, net thrusting 43 mins. Her pretty face and sluttiness, cute and naughty expressions, hands clenching hard on different parts of my back, legs circling on me, the jerking of hips in missionary and other positions throughout the long session, squeezing of cunt in addition to her already tight cunt, all these made my rod rock hard all the way till my ejection. Last 5 mins of bonking, she urged me to thrust harder and as fast as possible, knn, bonked till we both broke into laughter .......so funny ......lucky my cock didnt "jek thio", lol.

She is one of my Top 5 now

helmsley
03-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Isn't that Yiyi from $$$$$$$$. Now that wolves is closed what site are you guys going to. Kindly appreciate any help :p

If u are a regular of wolves before, you would have known the replacement site.

N666US
03-03-2019, 10:43 PM

Reminds me of Huizi from 1669

yyy12369
04-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Visited 16w12 on a warm sat afternoon for a waterbed bath. I think the hse no gals available so was given outcall.

Came in the glass door was a sweet lass petite in size. Quite to my type and accepted it.
Got to know her name is duoduo and she is fm 16w04.
Below is the stats:
Looks: 7/10 looks abit like taiwan celab apple
Body: 7/10 tight slim petite, 40kg
Boobs: A, but young and perky
Ok waterbed service... but can’t compare to last time xinxin, or wanwan tiantian of 0819.
A very jovial gal that breaks ice easily.
Overall good service.

On way out, saw a notice new girls coming 4 march. Hopefully can have nice babes for this hse as i luv waterbed service s. :)

unfit
04-03-2019, 03:07 PM
Rather have A class OEM then F class mod

https://images.nvshenim.info/aa2fdc4ceee3fa4a8f4e00b78ec20a9d.jpg

Some are quite well made too :D

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27114/2711401333eea55766c35b9d1d3d6fbed252d7fc.jpg

Little Mod sometimes is good too :p

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 04:41 PM
https://images.nvshenim.info/aa2fdc4ceee3fa4a8f4e00b78ec20a9d.jpg

Some are quite well made too :D

https://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/27114/2711401333eea55766c35b9d1d3d6fbed252d7fc.jpg

Little Mod sometimes is good too :p

Fully agree in view nowadays mostly prawn available .
As long as pretty with good chemistry, can gum me le
Don’t care too much whether natural A or mod C...

😅

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Miss my past faves

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 04:51 PM

Miss my past faves

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 04:53 PM

Miss my past faves 2

unfit
04-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Fully agree in view nowadays mostly prawn available .
As long as pretty with good chemistry, can gum me le
Don’t care too much whether natural A or mod C...

😅

Yes sir you are absolutely right:p

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 04:55 PM

Miss my past faves 3

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 04:56 PM
Sorry guys for multiple posts
Cos just realized how to upload pics

😅😱

Fat Fatt
04-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Sorry guys for multiple posts
Cos just realized how to upload pics

😅😱

Wow bro your past favs really very chio

Really miss out

baotohk
04-03-2019, 06:00 PM

Miss my past faves

I like her tooo......Sometimes makes you wonder how the current standard command 220/260.

Inflation is real!!

unfit
04-03-2019, 06:58 PM
I like her tooo......Sometimes makes you wonder how the current standard command 220/260.

Inflation is real!!

But the wolf is gone liao:o

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 07:04 PM
Wow bro your past favs really very chio

Really miss out

These were only some of my faves
Some others I accidentally deleted their photos
And their wechat no longer active

Some really had good GFE & chemistry to go along with great looks
Really missed them
😅

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 07:06 PM

Inflation is real!!

And she only cost $160/hr or $180 / hr I recall
Very tight pussy too

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 08:10 PM

Guys who previously missed Du Juan - pretty syt with ginormous boobs on slim frame but with plastic face.
She’s back.

But I dunno her standards now cos I’ve not tried her since 2017.
Please dun ask me for her contact cos I’m not okt nor her regular.

Guess she shld be min $240-260 per bonk nowadays.

unfit
04-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Guys who previously missed Du Juan - pretty syt with ginormous boobs on slim frame but with plastic face.
She’s back.

Ang Kong Siao like ex Ding Ding :eek::D

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Ang Kong Siao like ex Ding Ding :eek::D

Yep
Very distracting

But her body was awesome

unfit
04-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Yep
Very distracting

But her body was awesome

But I still prefer DD...small and handy :D

unfit
04-03-2019, 09:53 PM
She’s back.

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Hjwe.png

saabking
04-03-2019, 10:18 PM

Share the same view with regard to DD

DJ too tanned I don’t like and the tattoo really scary

saabking
04-03-2019, 10:20 PM

Miss my past faves 3

Yang mi - I remember this one; felt she look a bit old ; still prefer SYT

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Yang mi - I remember this one; felt she look a bit old ; still prefer SYT

Premium stocks were drying up around that time in 2017
She was beautiful enough for me with slim and natural C cups.
Recall many asked me for the contacts...

There were many others around that time from 🐺 whose photos I lost eg petite syt with natural C cups Annie, slim, pretty and sultry 思雅, tall and pretty 陈晨, petite syt with natural C cups 紫灵 etc. Do let me know if you have.
Just for memories sake

MrBigBadBird
04-03-2019, 10:35 PM
http://funkyimg.com/i/2Hjwe.png

Wow.
Really inflated by so much
Recall got her for $200 in mid 2017

unfit
04-03-2019, 10:52 PM
Share the same view with regard to DD

DJ too tanned I don’t like and the tattoo really scary

DD more natural and tattoo milder:p

Wow.
Really inflated by so much
Recall got her for $200 in mid 2017

Now prices in China even more ridiculous:D

baotohk
04-03-2019, 11:09 PM
And she only cost $160/hr or $180 / hr I recall
Very tight pussy too

180ph. Bring her out for sight seeing and food. No need present :D

baotohk
04-03-2019, 11:10 PM

small and petite and easily slipped :D

baotohk
04-03-2019, 11:14 PM
DD more natural and tattoo milder:p

Now prices in China even more ridiculous:D

but quality in China is no comparison. Had one in shenzhen lately at 2500rmb and still cheaper than our pathetic quality in local market.

Only things to be wary in China is underage. Way too many these days.

unfit
04-03-2019, 11:53 PM
small and petite and easily slipped :D

She is warm wet and slippery :p

but quality in China is no comparison. Had one in shenzhen lately at 2500rmb and still cheaper than our pathetic quality in local market.

Be safe than sorry:o

baotohk
05-03-2019, 12:53 AM
She is warm wet and slippery :p

Be safe than sorry:o

Legal or not but my personal principle is only fuck girl above 18.

MrBigBadBird
05-03-2019, 08:44 AM
180ph. Bring her out for sight seeing and food. No need present :D

Yep she’s a simple gal
likes gg Universal Studios , Chinatown, Orchard etc

HaiDiLao
05-03-2019, 10:54 AM
No need present :D

LOL. Wah...chao coward found a bargain! RTF got $10 NTUC voucher and a packet of bee hoon somemore. Happy like fuck sia no need to buy present. This is the most important. Save money. Heng ah! HAHAHAHA. Pathetic. Better tell your Ah Pek buddy Turgid who is getting ignored by GL WLs and your pedo buddy about the lelong.

Come out play women on a shoestring budget. Like NS kia. So happy no need to buy present and tip. LOL

Sooner or later the thread disintegrates into weak Ah Peks moaning about prices again. Here expensive, there expensive, last time msia WL so good and cheap...rinse, repeat. What a yawn listening to a bunch of poor fuck Ah Peks talk about how a cup of coffee only cost 60 cents in the good old days again and again!

baotohk
05-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Yep she’s a simple gal
likes gg Universal Studios , Chinatown, Orchard etc

The good old days are gone..:D

baotohk
05-03-2019, 11:12 AM
LOL. Wah...chao coward found a bargain! RTF got $10 NTUC voucher and a packet of bee hoon somemore. Happy like fuck sia no need to buy present. This is the most important.Save money. Heng ah! HAHAHAHA. Pathetic. Better tell your Ah Pek buddy Turgid who is getting ignored by GL WLs and your pedo buddy about the lelong.

Come out play women on a shoestring budget. Like NS kia. So happy no need to buy present and tip. LOL

Sooner or later the thread disintegrates into weak Ah Peks moaning about prices again. Here expensive, there expensive, last time msia WL so good...rinse, repeat. What a yawn listening to a bunch of poor fucks yak about their economic woes again and again.

Who let the dog out again :D

Present is for ugly bastard like you . Anyway , i am adding you to the ignore list along with your gang from the kennel.

Earn more money and get a makeover . Plastic surgery is beyond your means so make the best of the little you have;)

HaiDiLao
05-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Who let the dog out again :D

Present is for ugly bastard like you . Anyway , i am adding you to the ignore list along with your gang from the kennel.

Earn more money and get a makeover . Plastic surgery is beyond your means so make the best of the little you have;)

Pls lah, you're the fucker who only has enough money for the session just nice. Spend your whole life searching for no need buy present. What a fucking loser! LOL

Now claim to be yandao so you no need to buy present. WAHAHAHAHAHA. What mirror you hang in your house? You made the big deal of not needing to buy present so how can you be handsome? Finally found someone who was willing to serve your fuck face without having to pay extra that's why you so happy. You're really a fucking monkey. HAHAHAHA.

apache
05-03-2019, 03:24 PM

yes, I almost kena before in a 2nd tier city. in China, she entered my hotel room, and I felt a bit weird, she looked older than her age but her voice somehow sounded too young and her skin too smooth for her age.

I paid her a bit extra to see her ID, heng ah. I rejected her immediately but of course I gotta pay her to avoid any trouble.

apache
05-03-2019, 03:26 PM

2500 rmb is for tourists aka aliens. but not too safe to cheong in china nowadays unless you are in 2nd tier or 3rd tier cities

dGspotter
05-03-2019, 05:53 PM
I heard new gals came at 1820
Anyone tried ?

Billylai80
05-03-2019, 06:02 PM
2036 5 new girls start work ytd

MrBigBadBird
05-03-2019, 07:35 PM
I heard new gals came at 1820
Anyone tried ?

Ventured into 1820 this week.
Total of 4 new gals - Yifei, Yingzhi, Xiao Yan Zi and ? (if I’m not wrong is a fleshy gal with C cups)
Tried Yifei- pretty, fair syt from Hainan
Saw Yingzhi- petite pretty syt (twin of Xiao Yan Zi asst okt’s advice)

Think Happy looks better than any of the newbies

unfit
05-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Total of 4 new gals - Yifei, Yingzhi, Xiao Yan Zi and ? (if I’m not wrong is a fleshy gal with C cups)

Happy still prettiest:D

MrBigBadBird
05-03-2019, 08:52 PM
Happy still prettiest:D

Bro,

Tot I was early
But you already ahead of me

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

paintingfan
05-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Seems like all bro are alive kicking and dicking actively.
Came back to SG for a few days and passing by SBF forum to see how ya bros all doing. :D:p:D:p

ace73
05-03-2019, 08:59 PM
2036 5 new girls start work ytd

Bro any intro for this house?

Unruly
05-03-2019, 09:04 PM
So, first post here so be kind.
I see a lot of praise to Happy, 1820, but I have some reservations. The girl is pretty and “tightbody”, but:
- service is thorough but a bit mechanic. Feels like she is following a script
- had a good session in the shower with soapy massage. That was probably the highlight
- catbath was ok, lengthy but, as said, a bit mechanic. Nothing to complain about though.
- bbbj was so so. In general I get turned off by girls that need to clean your Jiji every 5 licks because they don’t like the sloppiness. That’s the whole point!
- FJ: unfortunately, really poor. She was concerned about dimensions (and this is something I read in other posts only after my session with her) and was really really stiff. Would not allow me to get close to her face. Would just look at the ceiling and hope for the best...now, I might not be the master of sex, but Gosh, that made me feel like I was with someone praying to be rescued...so in the end I just pulled out and asked her if she wanted to stop and ask the okt for a change, maybe with someone a bit more used to size...she called the OKT and, of course, he said he can’t exchange. Fair enough, but not amazing service. OKT was nice enough in explaining though, everything was very civilised. He said she could finish the job with a HJ or BJ. Closed the door, I opted for the second, but, as you can imagine, not what I was looking for. Showered and left unsatisfied.
All in all, what can I say? Maybe she is great with other people where she does not have to deal with size issues. My experience was mediocre at best - never in GL I had someone that just would not want to finish the job. It’s a pity because the girl is actually pretty and pleasant in manners. Can understand why some guys like her.

One more pointer for the Ang Mos (like me) our there: seems like Bai He W06 does not work with westerners. Also, big pity because she has great reviews.

Btw, also have good reviews to share but it will be for another time!

unfit
05-03-2019, 09:22 PM
Bro,

Tot I was early
But you already ahead of me

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

saw them without makeup

first day touch down sg

1 went home without interview

MrBigBadBird
05-03-2019, 09:37 PM
saw them without makeup

first day touch down sg

1 went home without interview

Sigh
Should have PM you for advice before gg down.
Called 1669 auntie told me 2 newbies; 1820 asst okt said 4 newbies
Btw 4 & 2, of course I went for the 4.

😭

unfit
05-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Sigh
Should have PM you for advice before gg down.
Called 1669 auntie told me 2 newbies; 1820 asst okt said 4 newbies
Btw 4 & 2, of course I went for the 4.

😭

if you see without makeup plus in pyjamas you sure :eek:

MrBigBadBird
05-03-2019, 10:24 PM
if you see without makeup plus in pyjamas you sure :eek:

Bro

U better share more warnings with me first leh

😅

DPOWER
05-03-2019, 10:30 PM
Bro

U better share more warnings with me first leh

😅

Hahahahaha, Bro, from the photos of the FLs u had posted, its not easy to find suitable replacement among the WLs. U have to start making suitable adjustments .......:)

MrBigBadBird
05-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Hahahahaha, Bro, from the photos of the FLs u had posted, its not easy to find suitable replacement among the WLs. U have to start making suitable adjustments .......:)

Ya man.
Some of the FLs I’ve tried bonking them first thing in the morning without makeup

Still looked so fresh and pretty

baotohk
06-03-2019, 02:31 AM
I see a lot of praise to Happy, 1820, but I have some reservations. The girl is pretty and “tightbody”, but:
- had a good session in the shower with soapy massage. That was probably the highlight
- catbath was ok, lengthy but, as said, a bit mechanic. Nothing to complain about though.
- bbbj was so so. In general I get turned off by girls that need to clean your Jiji every 5 licks because they don’t like the sloppiness. That’s the whole point!
- FJ: unfortunately, really poor. She was concerned about dimensions (and this is something I read in other posts only after my session with her) and was really really stiff. Would not allow me to get close to her face. Would just look at the ceiling and hope for the best...now, I might not be the master of sex, but Gosh, that made me feel like I was with someone praying to be rescued...so in the end I just pulled out and asked her if she wanted to stop and ask the okt for a change, maybe with someone a bit more used to size...she called the OKT and, of course, he said he can’t exchange. Fair enough, but not amazing service. OKT was nice enough in explaining though, everything was very civilised. He said she could finish the job with a HJ or BJ. Closed the door, I opted for the second, but, as you can imagine, not what I was looking for. Showered and left unsatisfied.
All in all, what can I say? Maybe she is great with other people where she does not have to deal with size issues. My experience was mediocre at best - never in GL I had someone that just would not want to finish the job. It’s a pity because the girl is actually pretty and pleasant in manners. Can understand why some guys like her.

One more pointer for the Ang Mos (like me) our there: seems like Bai He W06 does not work with westerners. Also, big pity because she has great reviews.

i like the way you write especially when you claimed that you are angmo. I also like the way you emphasized on your AMDK.

Put it this way, if they don't see you as potential , you are not going to get fantastic services.

It's like me going to FKK in Germany the first time and they provide minimum service and once i visit them often enough, all the GFE follows...

baotohk
06-03-2019, 02:32 AM

wearing tinted glasses or blindfold :D:D:D

Dignified69
06-03-2019, 03:23 PM
A Beautiful Experience
Gal: Qi Qi

I landed up at 1612 to try my luck and found Qi Qi having her supper along with Fei Fei. Booked Qi Qi and proceeded to the room after a bit of a wait.

Qi Qi is slim and tall (165+cm). She is pretty and looked luscious in her heels. I put my arms around her and we gently frenched. It was not deep all out frenching. The tip of her tongue traced the outline of my lip. Our tongues played gently together. This put me in the mood. As I pulled up her dress up to admire her pert buttocks I realised her panty was very similar to Fei Fei’s.

Off it came revealing a cute pink pussy. As Qi Qi took off my shirt I threw it on the bed and proceeded to eat out her pussy at the edge of the bed. Sweet Qi Qi’s pussy was very sweet. I licked her slowly, I licked her fast, I dove right in and I just flicked the tip of her clitty. Her sweet moans told me she was enjoying it. When I just brushed her clitty I could feel her spasms. I continued to eat her out for a good 15 minutes.

We then proceeded to shower. She was gentle and thorough. I squatted down and put her one foot on my thigh and proceeded to wash it. I stroked her, from her calves to her thighs all the way to her pussy. I felt her gentle and soft buttocks and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

On the bed gave me a soft, slow and dignified cat bath. It was a delight to watch her lithe body and her gentle boobies. She slowly and deliberately built up the tempo until I could take no more and requested her to suck my didi. I loved the slow and gentle way in which she devoured my cock. My hand caressed her head as her hair brushed my thigh. We soon turned to 69 position so that I could savour more of her pussy. Qi Qi was enjoying her self so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy into my mouth. After this position I asked Qi Qi to take up doggy position so I could enjoy the view of round hips and her slim waist. I then once again proceeded to eat her out. All this pussy licking was making both of us very horny.

It was time for my cock to enjoy her vagina. As Qi Qi lay on her back I held her legs wide apart and penetrated her. I was so happy and relaxed by now that I proceeded with long strokes and without a care in the world. Intermittently I thrust more vigorously and this lasted for 15 minutes (for a guy in not great physical shape this was a lot and had something to do with the gentle way in which we enjoyed sex). We then finished off in doggie with her holding my arm as I erupted inside her.

It was a beautiful experience.

dGspotter
06-03-2019, 05:30 PM

Its not about your size.
The girl say you are very rude.
You think girls are play things only

penetratorkia
06-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Had been abt half a year not patronizing the scene but decided to drop by hoping for a gem encounter.1820 okt was welcoming especially knowing I was a long time customer in the past years.

Picked Lanbao from the few selections there, her long dark hair with slutty look kind of attracts me. bonus was she only started work yesterday, fresh stock in the house

Friendly gal and look really pretty when she smile (Lanbao)
Looks 8/10, those u will turn ur head and have a 2nd look
1.7m and slim model body, not for boobs lovers tho B+
Good BBBJ with occasional moaning and eyes contact
Accommodating with various position
High gfe and soft spoken gal
Can tell she likes to be dominated type

Will return for the other few new stock there

lioncityboy
06-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Had been abt half a year not patronizing the scene but decided to drop by hoping for a gem encounter.1820 okt was welcoming especially knowing I was a long time customer in the past years.

Picked Lanbao from the few selections there, her long dark hair with slutty look kind of attracts me. bonus was she only started work yesterday, fresh stock in the house

Bro is it true they got a twin that can 双飞?Imagine a twin tgt on u...

DPOWER
06-03-2019, 07:29 PM

Thks Bro, she is now in my list :)

MrBigBadBird
06-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Bro is it true they got a twin that can 双飞?Imagine a twin tgt on u...

Xiao Yan Zi and Yingzi are supposedly twins as advised by asst okt.
Have seen YZ but not XYZ; YZ is petite syt type.

Mr_don_juan
06-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Went over to 2033 today evening, look for mei le waiting time is 4 hours as I got limited time (roughly 2 hour of free time as oc at home )skip her, quickly walk over to 1820 look for happy she not working, there 3 girls waiting at sofa have a glance skip, despite 1 that look quite attractive.

Decide to go over 1612 look for qiqi, again not working due to period sianx, but decided to wait in 1612 for dada waiting time roughly half an hour . While waiting there is no girl available, mi xue was first to come out, and sit opposite me. After half an hour dada return from outcall after a quick look I change my mind and go for mi xue instead as I don’t much time left.

I prefer taller slimmer girls mi xue atm fit into my type. She not the prettiest I seen, not having the best boobs , but she got the height(1.68 without high heels) , slim hourglass body. Arms can be slender abit more and her legs are in good shape. Not so fair not clean shaven like other fr . Got hourglass when doggie. Don’t like the round bed prefer queen size normal type .

Skipping the rating and cock bull story, I think first impression and look of mi xue 1612 pass , her services got boob massage , full ar and bbbj service , can try different positions . No rush service full 60min.

If got any type with height and hourglass can pm me to try as she be leaving end of month anyway , bah bah type pls don’t pm me thanks .;)

max_priest
06-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Went over to 2033 today evening, look for mei le waiting time is 4 hours as I got limited time (roughly 2 hour of free time as oc at home )skip her, quickly walk over to 1820 look for happy she not working, there 3 girls waiting at sofa have a glance skip, despite 1 that look quite attractive.
)

Long time no see you around huh?

You may wanna try YiYi @ 2047 ... She may not be tall and possess hour glass figure but she is gorgeous, slim, petite and offer excellent service. You may wanna swing by 1649 & 54A to take a look as well ... ;)

Mr_don_juan
06-03-2019, 09:50 PM

She’s back.

This one I try for $180 only after that she increase $220 she blacklist me cos I raw her she angry �� Sommore her photo ps until Gao Gao plus she did her eyes and nose, figure good but to skinny side no ass .

I very straightforward $220 I won’t try sommore $260 if she natural beauty ok but she not natural. The price estimate for this type the most $180 with $20 tip.

Anyway the raw part is she offer me $500 but I change my mind I give half $250

Mr_don_juan
06-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Long time no see you around huh?

You may wanna try YiYi @ 2047 ... She may not be tall and possess hour glass figure but she is gorgeous, slim, petite and offer excellent service. You may wanna swing by 1649 & 54A to take a look as well ... ;)

OK bro no problem I free go look look when oc not around :)

Dignified69
06-03-2019, 11:06 PM
A Beautiful Experience

I landed up at 1612 to try my luck and found Qi Qi having her supper along with Fei Fei. Booked Qi Qi and proceeded to the room after a bit of a wait.

Qi Qi is slim and tall (165+cm). She is pretty and looked luscious in her heels. I put my arms around her and we gently frenched. It was not deep all out frenching. The tip of her tongue traced the outline of my lip. Our tongues played gently together. This put me in the mood. As I pulled up her dress up to admire her pert buttocks I realised her panty was very similar to Fei Fei’s.

Off it came revealing a cute pink pussy. As Qi Qi took off my shirt I threw it on the bed and proceeded to eat out her pussy at the edge of the bed. Sweet Qi Qi’s pussy was very sweet. I licked her slowly, I licked her fast, I dove right in and I just flicked the tip of her clitty. Her sweet moans told me she was enjoying it. When I just brushed her clitty I could feel her spasms. I continued to eat her out for a good 15 minutes.

We then proceeded to shower. She was gentle and thorough. I squatted down and put her one foot on my thigh and proceeded to wash it. I stroked her, from her calves to her thighs all the way to her pussy. I felt her gentle and soft buttocks and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

On the bed gave me a soft, slow and dignified cat bath. It was a delight to watch her lithe body and her gentle boobies. She slowly and deliberately built up the tempo until I could take no more and requested her to suck my didi. I loved the slow and gentle way in which she devoured my cock. My hand caressed her head as her hair brushed my thigh. We soon turned to 69 position so that I could savour more of her pussy. Qi Qi was enjoying her self so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy into my mouth. After this position I asked Qi Qi to take up doggy position so I could enjoy the view of round hips and her slim waist. I then once again proceeded to eat her out. All this pussy licking was making both of us very horny.

It was time for my cock to enjoy her vagina. As Qi Qi lay on her back I held her legs wide apart and penetrated her. I was so happy and relaxed by now that I proceeded with long strokes and without a care in the world. Intermittently I thrust more vigorously and this lasted for 15 minutes (for a guy in not great physical shape this was a lot and had something to do with the gentle way in which we enjoyed sex). We then finished off in doggie with her holding my arm as I erupted inside her.

max_priest
07-03-2019, 12:00 AM

I guess you missed a tall one, YF and a sexy Italian marque ... :D

DPOWER
07-03-2019, 07:41 AM
A Beautiful Experience

Bro, so erotic :) So now Fei Fei or QiQi, who can arouse more of your sexual desire ?

saabking
07-03-2019, 08:18 AM
agreed skinny tanned and heavily PS

This one I try for $180 only after that she increase $220 she blacklist me cos I raw her she angry �� Sommore her photo ps until Gao Gao plus she did her eyes and nose, figure good but to skinny side no ass .

I very straightforward $220 I won’t try sommore $260 if she natural beauty ok but she not natural. The price estimate for this type the most $180 with $20 tip.

rabbitfish
07-03-2019, 08:38 AM
A Beautiful Experience

Hi Bro Dignified69, Thanks for the Erotic Beautiful Experience FR.

Unruly
07-03-2019, 09:43 AM
Its not about your size.
The girl say you are very rude.
You think girls are play things only

Ahahah, sure. On what basis do you say that? Because she really complained right? My report was as honest as I can be. Also pointed out that she was nice in many other ways so difficult to think I was rude to her. How could I be so? Many smiles in the room aside from the fact it just did not work. Good to see you protecting reputation of your ladies...but sometimes better to accept the truth in silence and move on. Not everyone needs to have a great experience. And I am sure she still has her faithful clientele.

MrBigBadBird
07-03-2019, 01:05 PM

Yep
Did not rtf her cos face plastic though good body and no chemistry with her.
Just tried her to use her body.

MrBigBadBird
07-03-2019, 01:06 PM
I guess you missed a tall one, YF and a sexy Italian marque ... :D

Wow
Thanks bro!
Must look see look see the sexy Italian marque
Have tried YF, who’s so so IMO

Dignified69
07-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Bro, so erotic :) So now Fei Fei or QiQi, who can arouse more of your sexual desire ?

To be honest I am thinking Tarma Tarma Tarma, but need to shape up to take care of two beauties together. Fei Fei allows uninhibited frenching and her boobies are bigger (towards B) but closes the session 10-15 minutes earlier (even if we have time left post coitus). I am sort of ok with the curtailed time as my princess needs to be out there to attract customers.

This was my maiden experience with Qi Qi. Her slow deliberate way was very romantic. I can make her pussy friggin wet and this makes me happy. Need some more RTF before I can answer your question.

Dignified69
07-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Hi Bro Dignified69, Thanks for the Erotic Beautiful Experience FR.

You are welcome Bro rabbitfish. I believe that sometimes in life when you are good to people they are good to you in return. The erotic experience was also due to the dignified and graceful manner in which QiQi carries herself and that she enjoyed by her pussy being licked.

MrBigBadBird
07-03-2019, 08:26 PM
1820 Lambo(rghini)
Test drove the Italian stallion as hinted by bro max this week; and I was in for a breathtaking ride:

20ish year old sultry beach tanned babe from Yunnan, with race queen model physique, definitely not 1.7m maybe more like 1.6 ish m instead with long hair, don’t look pretty to me more like Cameron Diaz/ Michelle Pieffer type of face shape and lips, with enhanced B+ boobs, body vavavroom when stripped. Great services for a newbie, catbath, AR, bj all sensually executed, already DFK in shower but smoky breath (offered me BBBJ which I politely declined), FJ is where she excelled cos she’s a passionate sex bunny with tight and very moist pussy, started with cowgal she already revv up her engine till I gotta switch to Lotus to prevent premature ejaculation, she continued bouncing off me (with some lifting from me), engaging in DFK and moaning away, then switched to missionary further DFK, licking her neck and succulent boobs, then DFK again, and savagely pounded her light body till the edge of bed, all the while plugging my super hard rod snuggly and to the hilt of her warm & moist love hole, holding them for her to grind herself to orgasm. Switched her to doggie on fours and continued pounding in similar heavy strokes, alternating with anchoring deeply for her to grind herself to orgasm again and she collapsed on the bed, laid on her stomach while I continued pumping away her tight and moist pussy to an explosive climax, her pussy literally dripping at end of session.

This ride is not for the faint hearted, almost couldn’t make it of my past exertions for earlier 2 days. Highly recommended if you can get past her looks (ave looks IMO) cos I’m surprised a newbie just working here for 3rd day already found her groove.

DPOWER
07-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Bonked Xia Tian (XT) , Hse 1669, for the 1st time, 1838 hrs to 1938 hrs.

Today is her 3rd day of work. At this timing, i was her 7th customer.

XT was a pretty lass, with medium to high bridge nose, oval sharp chin, double eye-lids, sexy upper and lower lips, B boobs, standing at 1.66 m, about 52 kg, i guessed.

Waited for about 15 mins in the room. She came in with a warm, pretty smile that melted my heart. I hugged her and caressed her breast and frenched her with good tongue fight facing her. Tried standing behind her, kissed her ear, face and frenched her, caressed her breast and abdominal while she stroked my rod, so fucking nice !

I then lied on bed and requested her to CBJ me. Sucking was normal. But the licking of balls was very shiok. (She said she is selective in BBBJ but no issue if i wanted).

After 5 mins, i was in high spirits and doggied her in standing, with body bent and body diagonally upright. I asked her about the feeling of my cock. She commented it being long and thick and filled up her cunt. I paused for a few secs and said i shouldnt have asked this idiot question because surely she wont said it was short and thin and feeling a lot of void ..... we then both broke into great laughter .....hahaha.

I must say Bro Apache sure like this pretty lass. Nice big ass to cussion doggie and nice breast to caress and suck. Nice visual effect of swinging neh neh when doggied her standing and on bed.

In Lotus, same as to other WLs, i bonked her till she was exhausted. At the same time, thinking of Bro Apache the Art of playing with neh neh, i sucked and licked her nipples, sucked her breast and bite her nipples lightly. I applied these to both breasts, yummy !

Bonked her in a number of other positions. So nice was the bonking, with nice GFE, with good tongue fight frenching. She was accomodating to all positions i wanted. Finally, ejected my ammunitions in doggie with her frontal lying flat in Beast mode. Both of us were in high state at this moment. Knn, it was the other way round as i was clenching the bedsheet hard and moaned in ecstasy, lol.

CBJ 5 mins, nett thrusting 40 mins. After the deed, 10 mins left. 4 mins of very GFE frenching and hugging to cool myself down from the madness.

Sweet talked her to give me her peach colour panty and she agreed with a sweet smile. She even cutely showed me her cunt area pretending she 走光 in 万福palace etiquette revealing her black patch. Fuck ! So seductive ......almost want to fuck her another round ......

She will be an AP within a short time frame. I told her If she can drop another 4 kg, knn, will be 祸国殃民蜘蛛精,now already makes me tah bolek tahan .......

RTF ? 废话........

DPOWER
07-03-2019, 09:29 PM
1820 Lambo(rghini)
Test drove the Italian stallion as hinted by bro max this week; and I was in for a breathtaking ride:

20ish year old sultry beach tanned babe from Yunnan, with race queen model physique, definitely not 1.7m maybe more like 1.6 ish m instead with long hair, don’t look pretty to me more like Cameron Diaz/ Michelle Pieffer type of face shape and lips, with enhanced B+ boobs, body vavavroom when stripped. Great services for a newbie, catbath, AR, bj all sensually executed, already DFK in shower but smoky breath (offered me BBBJ which I politely declined), FJ is where she excelled cos she’s a passionate sex bunny with tight and very moist pussy, started with cowgal she already revv up her engine till I gotta switch to Lotus to prevent premature ejaculation, she continued bouncing off me (with some lifting from me), engaging in DFK and moaning away, then switched to missionary further DFK, licking her neck and succulent boobs, then DFK again, and savagely pounded her light body till the edge of bed, all the while plugging my super hard rod snuggly and to the hilt of her warm & moist love hole, holding them for her to grind herself to orgasm. Switched her to doggie on fours and continued pounding in similar heavy strokes, alternating with anchoring deeply for her to grind herself to orgasm again and she collapsed on the bed, laid on her stomach while I continued pumping away her tight and moist pussy to an explosive climax, her pussy literally dripping at end of session.

This ride is not for the faint hearted, almost couldn’t make it of my past exertions for earlier 2 days. Highly recommended if you can get past her looks (ave looks IMO) cos I’m surprised a newbie just working here for 3rd day already found her groove.

Wah Bro, Great and erotic sex man !

Luckily we didnt cross fire, lol.

MrBigBadBird
07-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Wah Bro, Great and erotic sex man !

Luckily we didnt cross fire, lol.

Lol.
I’m just about to say that after reading your solid FR.
Amd we managed to sample the top newbie of each house

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

MrBigBadBird
07-03-2019, 10:06 PM

XT was a pretty lass, with medium to high bridge nose, oval sharp chin, double eye-lids, sexy upper and lower lips, B boobs, standing at 1.66 m, about 52 kg, i guessed.

Waited for about 15 mins in the room. She came in with a warm, pretty smile that melted my heart. I hugged her and caressed her breast and frenched her with good tongue fight facing her. Tried standing behind her, kissed her ear, face and frenched her, caressed her breast and abdominal while she stroked my rod, so fucking nice !

I then lied on bed and requested her to CBJ me. Sucking was normal. But the licking of balls was very shiok. (She said she is selective in BBBJ but no issue if i wanted).

After 5 mins, i was in high spirits and doggied her in standing, with body bent and body diagonally upright. I asked her about the feeling of my cock. She commented it being long and thick and filled up her cunt. I paused for a few secs and said i shouldnt have asked this idiot question because surely she wont said it was short and thin and feeling a lot of void ..... we then both broke into great laughter .....hahaha.

I must say Bro Apache sure like this pretty lass. Nice big ass to cussion doggie and nice breast to caress and suck. Nice visual effect of swinging neh neh when doggied her standing and on bed.

In Lotus, same as to other WLs, i bonked her till she was exhausted. At the same time, thinking of Bro Apache the Art of playing with neh neh, i sucked and licked her nipples, sucked her breast and bite her nipples lightly. I applied these to both breasts, yummy !

Bonked her in a number of other positions. So nice was the bonking, with nice GFE, with good tongue fight frenching. She was accomodating to all positions i wanted. Finally, ejected my ammunitions in doggie with her frontal lying flat in Beast mode. Both of us were in high state at this moment. Knn, it was the other way round as i was clenching the bedsheet hard and moaned in ecstasy, lol.

CBJ 5 mins, nett thrusting 40 mins. After the deed, 10 mins left. 4 mins of very GFE frenching and hugging to cool myself down from the madness.

Sweet talked her to give me her peach colour panty and she agreed with a sweet smile. She even cutely showed me her cunt area pretending she 走光 in 万福palace etiquette revealing her black patch. Fuck ! So seductive ......almost want to fuck her another round ......

She will be an AP within a short time frame. I told her If she can drop another 4 kg, knn, will be 祸国殃民蜘蛛精,now already makes me tah bolek tahan .......

RTF ? 废话........

Wah seh bro!
Read le made me very gian.
But already 3 rounds away this week

Maybe wait for next week...

😅

lovestobonk
07-03-2019, 11:06 PM
Tried this Annie from 1667. Why did I not discover this gem earlier. She was in a school uniform. Very passionate service with lots of licking and foreplay. Good moaning. Screwed her in the uniform like doing it with some ITE / JC girl. :D

Dignified69
07-03-2019, 11:31 PM
Tried this Annie from 1667. Why did I not discover this gem earlier. She was in a school uniform. Very passionate service with lots of licking and foreplay. Good moaning. Screwed her in the uniform like doing it with some ITE / JC girl. :D

I have bonked her numerous times. She is a gentle gem. Feel like doing it again....he he.

She will go back in April, so please support her.

Dignified69
07-03-2019, 11:32 PM

RTF ? 废话........

I have seen her and she looked lovely. Your FR may lead to me breaking my bonk once a week only rule...

lioncityboy
08-03-2019, 03:26 AM

Decided to went dw 1820 after seeing the post by penetratorkia...
I should've went dw earlier as lanbao was taken and already another bro waiting in line. Looking around for the twins yz and xyz and another disappointment as yz was resting for that night, and xyz was taken too...
I didn't have too much time to spare so tried this new stock no.007 instead
She was in black bareback lace dress which shows her fair white skin
Quite seducing when she looks at u with her doll-like eyes, also the kind where her looks will grow on u.
A pity that she's B cupper.. Service wise was impressive, caring personality and will ask if you've a long day etc
Her figure was proportional, meaty ass and trimmed pussy
She was corporative and we had multiple positions as she moaning all along
Ended off in doggie while smacking her meaty ass and holding onto her long black silky hair.
This 007 was worthwhile but still interested to see the other new stock

DPOWER
08-03-2019, 03:50 AM
I have seen her and she looked lovely. Your FR may lead to me breaking my bonk once a week only rule...

Lol, our thirst can never be quenched even u bonked x times per week. Better keep to your own discipline.Just like drinking Chinese tea, taste , sample it slowly and enjoy it fully with the few senses, hahaha .....

Need to thank Bro Ejectjoy for recommending.

DPOWER
08-03-2019, 03:56 AM
Decided to went dw 1820 after seeing the post by penetratorkia...
I should've went dw earlier as lanbao was taken and already another bro waiting in line. Looking around for the twins yz and xyz and another disappointment as yz was resting for that night, and xyz was taken too...
I didn't have too much time to spare so tried this new stock no.007 instead
She was in black bareback lace dress which shows her fair white skin
Quite seducing when she looks at u with her doll-like eyes, also the kind where her looks will grow on u.
A pity that she's B cupper.. Service wise was impressive, caring personality and will ask if you've a long day etc
Her figure was proportional, meaty ass and trimmed pussy
She was corporative and we had multiple positions as she moaning all along
Ended off in doggie while smacking her meaty ass and holding onto her long black silky hair.
This 007 was worthwhile but still interested to see the other new stock

Bro, how do u rate 007's look ?
Maybe next round u may try to pre book via call.

akan88
08-03-2019, 08:03 AM

😳 why her name so special one, 007? Or is there a Chinese name for her?

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 09:23 AM

Bro
I tried this 007 Yifei earlier this week.
Picked her ahead of Yingzi cos she’s fair, tall and slim, pretty from Hainan.
Unfortunately, she’s very green hence services very SOP; accommodating to multiple positions but only lip pecking allowed, not much chemistry with her.
Yet to FR cos no time.

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 09:26 AM
😳 why her name so special one, 007? Or is there a Chinese name for her?

Bro,

All the gals in 1820 have number tags in addition to their given names.
The newbies in this batch are:

1. Yifei
2. Yingzi
3. Xiao Yan Zi (asst okt said this is twin of Yingzi but I’ve yet to see her)
4. Lambo (as in Lamborghini)

A 5th gal came and left after a few days.

Peter shared that he has scheduled for another 10 newbies for his house coming April/ May.

😊

DPOWER
08-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Bro
I tried this 007 Yifei earlier this week.
Picked her ahead of Yingzi cos she’s fair, tall and slim, pretty from Hainan.
Unfortunately, she’s very green hence services very SOP; accommodating to multiple positions but only lip pecking allowed, not much chemistry with her.
Yet to FR cos no time.

Bro, thks for your enlightenment, lol

Since she is pretty, i will bonk her at a later stage, after she has upgraded upon Bros's trainings :)

DPOWER
08-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Wah seh bro!
Read le made me very gian.
But already 3 rounds away this week

Maybe wait for next week...

😅

Bro, 1 week 3 bonks, u are solid. Better nourish yourself for more sperm productions, lol.

unfit
08-03-2019, 01:05 PM

She left without interview but will be back as FL cos she claimed that Peter pay her 80 and fl can get more:rolleyes:

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 01:10 PM

Since she is pretty, i will bonk her at a later stage, after she has upgraded upon Bros's trainings :)

She looked pretty from afar
Close up complexion not so good
She’s tall and slim though and from her dressing boobs maximized till B+
When stripped at max small B nia.
Her heavy accented Mandarin (not sure whether Hainanese accent) sounded funny.

But she’s indeed accommodating and friendly

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Bro, 1 week 3 bonks, u are solid. Better nourish yourself for more sperm productions, lol.

During golden days of 1654a, 4-5x weekly continuously for 2 months.
Nowadays considered low frequency le

😅

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18437449]
[QUOTE]

She left without interview but will be back as FL cos she claimed that Peter pay her 80 and fl can get more:rolleyes:

Wow
She must have tot her standard quite high to 单枪匹马

Btw, soon 1820 will soon have 红绳 upstairs at $300 for 1.5hrs.
Saw for myself that these rooms are equipped with special lighting and music to enhance the experience.
Peter claimed the gals will be trained to perform the necessary skills to justify the higher rates

Not sure how well received will this be?
I recall in 2009 there used to be such 红绳 installations

unfit
08-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Wow

Saw for myself that these rooms are equipped with special lighting and music to enhance the experience.
Peter claimed the gals will be trained to perform the necessary skills to justify the higher rates

crazy girl she tot sg no gov one

his shop all the while have

but super dangerous to do it

I tried once with ex 68 nearly sprained my dick :mad:

1 time in DG I had red string bbbj

my dick soften while the girl is spinning on top of me

damn risky stunt

I told Peter sure failed 1 plus he over priced

last year I paid him 300 for 2 hours red string but scared :eek:

Fat Fatt
08-03-2019, 02:11 PM

Bro, already got the 5th gal left so quickly.

Need us to support the demand for her and for you to impart the required skills to her.

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 02:20 PM
crazy girl she tot sg no gov one

his shop all the while have

but super dangerous to do it

I tried once with ex 68 nearly sprained my dick :mad:

1 time in DG I had red string bbbj

my dick soften while the girl is spinning on top of me

damn risky stunt

I told Peter sure failed 1 plus he over priced

last year I paid him 300 for 2 hours red string but scared :eek:

Agree
Think it’s a risky stunt to perform
Unless got accredited Certification otherwise I won’t dare risk my cock

😅

unfit
08-03-2019, 02:27 PM
Agree
Think it’s a risky stunt to perform
Unless got accredited Certification otherwise I won’t dare risk my cock

😅

happened in dg once

the girl broke her cervical spine and passed away:o

the guy's dick got bitten off when she fell down:(

this is banned after this incident

do you think this Pete is crazy to start here :eek:

basically it is not fun or shiok at all

last time red string erotica one is more like a swing fuck and sensual style;)

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 02:31 PM
happened in dg once

the girl broke her cervical spine and passed away:o

the guy's dick got bitten off when she fell down:(

this is banned after this incident

do you think this Pete is crazy to start here :eek:

basically it is not fun or shiok at all

last time red string erotica one is more like a swing fuck and sensual style;)

Wow never heard abt that! 😱
Tot the bed would have soften the impact of any fall
Sounds really scary

unfit
08-03-2019, 02:47 PM
Wow never heard abt that! 😱
Tot the bed would have soften the impact of any fall
Sounds really scary

this is a very serious accident happened in dg

joint was shuted down plus owner was jailed

girl dead customer dick gone

authentic one is the girl is upsize down doing the airborne spinning bbbj

or girl doing spinning airborne fj

basically whole session the girl is airborne

last time tried a lot of crazy stuff in dg even the fire fj :eek:

looks ok but when you try sure ball shrink :D

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 02:54 PM
this is a very serious accident happened in dg

joint was shuted down plus owner was jailed

girl dead customer dick gone

authentic one is the girl is upsize down doing the airborne spinning bbbj

or girl doing spinning airborne fj

basically whole session the girl is airborne

last time tried a lot of crazy stuff in dg even the fire fj :eek:

looks ok but when you try sure ball shrink :D

What is fire FJ?
Pussy in fire then cock plunge through the loop huh?

😱

unfit
08-03-2019, 02:57 PM
What is fire FJ?
Pussy in fire then cock plunge through the loop huh?

😱

apply Chinese wine onto your body while doing fj then light it up

this is fucking scary one

once my dick shrink immediately

I believe it is banned already

I had it 2007

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 03:07 PM
apply Chinese wine onto your body while doing fj then light it up

this is fucking scary one

once my dick shrink immediately

I believe it is banned already

I had it 2007

Machiam like flaming Sambuca except it’s on the body
😱

unfit
08-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Machiam like flaming Sambuca except it’s on the body
😱

yes...still recall both my and girl partial pubic gone too :o

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2019, 03:53 PM
yes...still recall both my and girl partial pubic gone too :o

Literally playing with fire
😱

Dignified69
08-03-2019, 09:32 PM

RTF ? 废话........

I have a feeling she will be my replacement for my ex girlfriend, Duo Duo of 1649. I hope my sweetie in 1669 Shan Shan does not mind......life is complicated

DPOWER
09-03-2019, 12:43 AM
[QUOTE=unfit;18438131][QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18437449]

Wow

Bro, what the hell is "red string" ? Like the movie 一路向西 kind of stunt or what ?

DPOWER
09-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Bro, already got the 5th gal left so quickly.

Need us to support the demand for her and for you to impart the required skills to her.

Yes, Senior Bro, all to contribute, 捧钱场人场, lol

DPOWER
09-03-2019, 12:55 AM
I have a feeling she will be my replacement for my ex girlfriend, Duo Duo of 1649. I hope my sweetie in 1669 Shan Shan does not mind......life is complicated

Sure she will mind, lol. U better outcall. 自己保重,

saabking
09-03-2019, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18438173][QUOTE=unfit;18438131]

Bro, what the hell is "red string" ? Like the movie 一路向西 kind of stunt or what ?

人体直升机 - use your imagination - gal spinning like helicopter propellor lol

itchyass
09-03-2019, 11:57 AM
Who got provide AR?

Jackandjill1992
09-03-2019, 01:27 PM

Wa if Happy is better than them then I think not worth trying for me le leh. Just rtf Happy all the way. But I not sure why Happy recently can't take hard pounding. Issit too tired.

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2019, 02:35 PM
Wa if Happy is better than them then I think not worth trying for me le leh. Just rtf Happy all the way. But I not sure why Happy recently can't take hard pounding. Issit too tired.

Haven’t rtf her yet cos still clearing outstanding list
Maybe she took too much pounding bah...

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2019, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18438173][QUOTE=unfit;18438131]

It’s ‘red rope’ 红绳

Never watched the movie leh so cant comment
I’ve never tried the ‘professional’ type but basically is the gal performed the services and you bonk her hanging from the rope lor machiam acrobatic sex

I’d previously tried a substandard one at 2041 in 2009/2010 when they had the red rope. Basically bonked the gal on top of bed in standing doggie position while she clung on the rope. The gal was also worried of falling off hence just act act ‘red rope’.

unfit
09-03-2019, 02:55 PM
It’s ‘red rope’ 红绳

I’ve never tried the ‘professional’ type but basically is the gal performed the services and you bonk her hanging from the rope lor machiam acrobatic sex

I’d previously tried a substandard one at 2041 in 2009/2010 when they had the red rope. Basically bonked the gal on top of bed in standing doggie position while she clung on the rope. The gal was also worried of falling off hence just act act ‘red rope’.

Brudder we better be safe than sorry sekali....:rolleyes:.......:D

unfit
09-03-2019, 02:57 PM
人体直升机 - use your imagination - gal spinning like helicopter propellor lol

Nice to look at but dangerous to try :D

DPOWER
09-03-2019, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=DPOWER;18440244][QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18438173]

It’s ‘red rope’ 红绳

Aiyo, how to enjoy sex if both parties start worrying ......risk assessment endorsed by PE also no point .....lol

saabking
09-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Nice to look at but dangerous to try :D

exactly some year back heard got accident poor guy fractured dick

unfit
09-03-2019, 06:58 PM
exactly some year back heard got accident poor guy fractured dick

Still dessert for our sweet tooth best:D

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2019, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=MrBigBadBird;18442171][QUOTE=DPOWER;18440244]

Aiyo, how to enjoy sex if both parties start worrying ......risk assessment endorsed by PE also no point .....lol

Once worry hard rod goes soft
How to enjoy

😅

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2019, 07:39 PM
Still dessert for our sweet tooth best:D

Getting old le
Gotta cut down on sugary stuff otherwise easily diabetic

😬

unfit
09-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Once worry hard rod goes soft