View Full Version : GL 150cats FRs

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

SuckMyCoc
04-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Attention bros! I just found a precious gem!!

http://img851.ph.126.net/ZkH890zDGQZa6xPnE2OsjQ==/2718766800049338400.jpg

1606A Xiao Bing looks 22 a bit like this girl in the photo. My heart was pumping when I see her and when in the room I almost could not breathe, not for bro with heart problem. Her skills is very good. Fuck her twice, 2 1/2 hr later come back for her again.:p

04-07-2017, 12:26 PM

1606A Xiao Bing looks 22 a bit like this girl in the photo. My heart was pumping when I see her and when in the room I almost could not breathe, not for bro with heart problem. Her skills is very good. Fuck her twice, 2 1/2 hr later come back for her again.:p

After this post she will be super hard to get. Hahaha...

SunZhi
04-07-2017, 12:37 PM

Care to share your honest FR?
Description on her abalone, body, service etc.

SuckMyCoc
04-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Care to share your honest FR?
Description on her abalone, body, service etc.

Her abalone got a lot of meat type, her service: 3 times I bang her, 3 times she got different variations. She is wild hot petite type, very sexy, love to make love like real gf, very creative, love oral sex, very high, I CIM the last round, really want my life!:D

Daddylove
04-07-2017, 02:46 PM

LOL! Gentlemen! Fall in! :p

spurt
04-07-2017, 05:45 PM
I CIM the last round, really want my life!:D

She got swallow or not?

luvlustwonderfu
04-07-2017, 07:25 PM

I think lookwise she is more like 周迅 but more slutty and noti.
http://cfile239.uf.daum.net/image/13577F214A72F4BB1781D6

MJBoobs
06-07-2017, 11:43 PM

Thank God I got to bang a babe like that.

When inside the room she does a strip dance, stripping her clothes with those 'dare you eyes', pleasuring herself at the same time. She then sits on my lap and takes my hand to stroke her naked body while smooching me away passionately. I flip her to the bed to make out with her while she removed my clothes. I then carry her while our tongues still fighting fiercely all the way to the bathroom.

Cut the story short. Her bbbj is extraordinary. Very tonguewerful, licking, tingling, sucking, slurping... better stop her if you wanna cum. Her FJ style is also a first for me. She would insert my dick in her and lie on top of me with her legs cross, compressing my prick tight with her slippery virginal and pump. The feeling of her wet virginal squeezing me in and out tightly, truly priceless.

I think these are the highlights. Overall I would say she is a very good bong.

Boobs: 6/10 A cupper not for boobs lover
Face, Looks, Size, just nice for me with long nice hair, so I would give her a 10
French: 7
BBBJ: 9.5
AR: 7.5
FJ: 9.5
GFE: 5 not the TLC type

Kobayashi99
07-07-2017, 08:01 PM
sounds like fake FR for this xiao bing, i dont remember seeing anyone particularly chio in that shop upstairs

Daddylove
07-07-2017, 09:06 PM
sounds like fake FR for this xiao bing, i dont remember seeing anyone particularly chio in that shop upstairs

One's man meat is another man's poison :p

AnacondaM
07-07-2017, 09:20 PM

By my standard consider bei pai leh

Dexterbbbj
07-07-2017, 09:53 PM
By my standard consider bei pai leh

Fake fake fake
Can not stand
Last only 30sec
Big tummy
Botak head
No teeth
Pass motion can not
Go pass urine can not. Masterbate can not
Lossy life
Bonk in GL
Rugi Unsatisfied
Uncle
Disgusting
Shameful

Love93
08-07-2017, 05:41 PM
My XB report is good:D true gem material :) Thanks!

JasperCheeBye
08-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Guess fake or not test already will know.

mightykoh
08-07-2017, 11:30 PM
洋子 Yang Zi -- L16H15 (Westerhout Road) FR

Working hours : 11am till 11pm
Name : 洋子 (Yang Zi )
Nationality: Chinese
Height: about 1.64m
Boob : natural B, not for boobs lover

Usually I don’t like to write FR. Just like to share that I just found a precious gem!! She started working in GL for just over a month.

Looks: 9 /10 (Beautiful Sweet girl. Quite big eyes. Had that Japanese girl look initially. Dyed her long hair black. Perky nose which is quite cute.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Slim and Tall in her heels. My kind of curvy girl. She has that sweet innocent kind of look but the body built for sin. Boobs are a natural B, I would guess. Doesn’t really shave below.)

Frenching: 7/10 (First visit was reluctant then after the second visit it became much better and manage to tongue fight with hers, however she would shyly push my mouth away at times)

BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good job here by her. She seems quite happy to blow and angle her body so that you can play with her tits and pussy at the same time. She did it for a while also.)

AR: 8/10 (Being practise hygienic safe sex for herself, she would use a condom to AR me, at the same time use her finger to stroke my balls. She even pour warm water at my ass to stimulate me on my second visit.)

FJ: 9/10 (Done with her on top, me on top then doggy and then me on top again. Good sound effects, shouting “OMG!” especially when I started going faster at the end. She paid nice complements that I was too good for her and hard lol. Never mind whether it was true or not. It was still great hearing it.)

Overall: 8.5/10 (Great session for me. My second time with her and besides the sex our chit chat is getting better also. I like that whole innocent look but slutty body experience. A RTF for me) :D

Kobayashi99
09-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Guess fake or not test already will know.

if im not wrong,
one of the posters for this xb is the advertiser for ex-rong rong the baby elephant at 1606

JasperCheeBye
09-07-2017, 07:16 AM
if im not wrong,
one of the posters for this xb is the advertiser for ex-rong rong the baby elephant at 1606

ok, later I will try this XB. Thanks!

JasperCheeBye
09-07-2017, 05:29 PM
ok, later I will try this XB. Thanks!

She is a keeper:)

bear196
11-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Amazing, I managed to call Mozi out of her house. When called, she was busy with one customer waiting, but that customer must have given up because 10 minutes later got a call back to say she was available.

This is a RTF after 2-months, I pretty much don't even bother to ask for her these days because she is so busy. The house boss said that there were 5 new girls there so maybe her business is down a little bit for walk-ins.

I was smitten the first time I called her, beautiful soft while skin, sex kitten air and quite pretty face. Boobs are some of the meatiest in GL right now, heavy grapefruit sized globes that retain their shape well. She must on a little weight from what I can remember but is young enough that her body is still firm, just a touch curvier.

Much has been written on her so I won't go into too many details but suffice to say that as hardworking as ever. Strong BBBJ suction for those that like it (I prefer sensual and playful). Great tight juicy and nicely responsive; got some kissing - more than pecks but but no lip locked deep frenching.

One final thing - she told me what the line of unspaced text tattooed on her forearm said. The first time she said it had no meaning, this time she said (and I forgot the actual phrasing so this is just the meaning) "There are no short cuts to the police station or anything worthwhile". I think this pretty much sums up why she is popular in a trade she seems to take seriously.

bear196
11-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Amazing, I managed to call Mozi out of her house. When called, she was busy with one customer waiting, but that customer must have given up because 10 minutes later got a call back to say she was available.

This is a RTF after 2-months, I pretty much don't even bother to ask for her these days because she is so busy. The house boss said that there were 5 new girls there so maybe her business is down a little bit for walk-ins.

I was smitten the first time I called her, beautiful soft while skin, sex kitten air and quite pretty face. Boobs are some of the meatiest in GL right now, heavy grapefruit sized globes that retain their shape well. She must on a little weight from what I can remember but is young enough that her body is still firm, just a touch curvier.

Much has been written on her so I won't go into too many details but suffice to say that as hardworking as ever. Strong BBBJ suction for those that like it (I prefer sensual and playful). Great tight juicy and nicely responsive; got some kissing - more than pecks but but no lip locked deep frenching.

One final thing - she told me what the line of unspaced text tattooed on her forearm said. The first time she said it had no meaning, this time she said (and I forgot the actual phrasing so this is just the meaning) "There are no short cuts to the police station or anything worthwhile". I think this pretty much sums up why she is popular in a trade she seems to take seriously.

Oh, goodie, a troll that zapped 5 points and left a comment but no name "Overrarted". Leave your name next time fucker, and I'll regard you as a man not a boy without pubes.

She's certainly not a sex goddess. In fact if your life is pretty good, even the best bonk at GL is overrated.

Boss Sam, if you can do anything about the zapping please do it. I've not posted here for a while because there are too many such trolls. Its just irritating, like getting sand in your shorts after a good day at the beach.

I posted to see if after the great job Bro Comm did the community had improved. It does not seem to have. The forum will continue to die when the reputation system is driven by manipulators and trolls. Yes, some may say ignore the trolls, but frankly its easier just to not post.

comm
11-07-2017, 10:23 PM
yes it will be great if this section can become a zap free zone

Gesch
11-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Oh, goodie, a troll that zapped 5 points and left a comment but no name "Overrarted". Leave your name next time fucker, and I'll regard you as a man not a boy without pubes.

She's certainly not a sex goddess. In fact if your life is pretty good, even the best bonk at GL is overrated.

Boss Sam, if you can do anything about the zapping please do it. I've not posted here for a while because there are too many such trolls. Its just irritating, like getting sand in your shorts after a good day at the beach.

I posted to see if after the great job Bro Comm did the community had improved. It does not seem to have. The forum will continue to die when the reputation system is driven by manipulators and trolls. Yes, some may say ignore the trolls, but frankly its easier just to not post.

Don't fret over the zapping. Upz you for your contribution! :D

BronzeGod
12-07-2017, 12:16 AM

Boss Sam doesn't really care. I've told him many times about these zaps. Especially those consecutive ones indicating clone activity.

He just ignores. I guess he enjoys watching the chaos and misery from wherever he is. :cool:

Don't let it bother you too much though, if you really feel strongly about contributing :)

I still get zaps too when I discuss girls here. So yep, I just spend more time tcss and everyone is happier

BronzeGod
12-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Recently some girls asked me if I can write fr on them. Their business is really bad.

I felt sad for them. But I did explain that too bad there are some trolls that ruined it for the genuine fr writers.

Sad to say, some houses also got over reactive or over protective when they saw genuine fr on their girls, especially when there were negative comments.

So now no one want to write. I mean why risk your neck and kena whacked?

Some of those trolls still come up with new nick and try to PM for info. Lol :rolleyes:

I say you guys made your bed, now lie in it.

Enjoy the tcss forum with almost zero genuine fr! :cool:

unfit
12-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Last time FR stands for Fuck Report :rolleyes:

Nowadays FR became Fake Report liao :eek:

Kobayashi99
12-07-2017, 12:44 AM

her house got newbie bigger boobs than her la... in a nutshell , there are many other wls in gland better looking than mozi

stan12345
12-07-2017, 07:10 AM
Recently some girls asked me if I can write fr on them. Their business is really bad.

I felt sad for them. But I did explain that too bad there are some trolls that ruined it for the genuine fr writers.

Sad to say, some houses also got over reactive or over protective when they saw genuine fr on their girls, especially when there were negative comments.

Some of those trolls still come up with new nick and try to PM for info. Lol :rolleyes:

Bro,you are right.
Whenever i write FR and kena zap for no reason.

korean
12-07-2017, 08:43 AM

as long as not fear report gotta thx god liao lor :D

Bimmer
12-07-2017, 10:13 AM

Upz you bro! Tks for your contribution. Everyone is treated diffrently by the gals. So like allbros say: a man's meat is another's poison.

Edward1
12-07-2017, 10:10 PM

Bros, to be fair there are also a few bros who write fair and informative FRs like ejectboy and Fat Fatt, etc. Thanks!

BronzeGod
12-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Bros, to be fair there are also a few bros who write fair and informative FRs like ejectboy and Fat Fatt, etc. Thanks!

Sure. But compared to the past, say 5 years ago, the genuine FR rate here dropped by at least 90 percent.

I'm not complaining though. All good things must come to an end, especially when people don't treasure it enough to speak up when they saw some of the genuine brothers here being chased out. :cool:

FEDERER801
12-07-2017, 10:25 PM

Nice one....U are spot on bro!

Lim pei also never write report liao.....Enjoying Bonking in another world of SYTs!:D

Stimsia
13-07-2017, 06:42 AM
H1667 An Ni

look : 6/10
body : 6/10
bbj : 8/10 action during shower
fj : 7/10

frenching like no tomorrow:D
provide post massage
very good service:)

bonkning
13-07-2017, 07:19 AM
these 2 are my ang pai in the forum ..
very consistent performance ..:p

HomeDelete
13-07-2017, 10:19 AM
yes it will be great if this section can become a zap free zone

I got zap for asking a question and the only comment is " Y "

For such a stupid reason, really can't take this seriously lol

naan1974
13-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Nice one....U are spot on bro!

Lim pei also never write report liao.....Enjoying Bonking in another world of SYTs!:D

but I still write true FR leh .
you mean those fake report are advertising gimmicks?

baotohk
13-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Fake fr writer like to mass zap and discourage others from posting so that their fake news can stand out

BronzeGod
13-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Fake fr writer like to mass zap and discourage others from posting so that their fake news can stand out

Fake fr writer would use his "friends" to attack those who question the credibility of his reports and gets very hung up about "seniority" in the forum :cool:

Tiu123
13-07-2017, 11:25 PM
man what happened to this dome, came in here to find some info on my regular that suddenly went back PRC and also to find some FRs on which girl to target next

instead forum totally unlike before

sting691
14-07-2017, 01:48 PM
man what happened to this dome, came in here to find some info on my regular that suddenly went back PRC and also to find some FRs on which girl to target next

instead forum totally unlike before

Boh bian one. Post FRs biz good earn enough balek home.

Not like Malaysian GL150 scene.

Fat Fatt
14-07-2017, 05:15 PM

Thanks for mentioning. I don't contribute much FR though

Stimsia
15-07-2017, 07:34 AM
H 2045 Baby

look : 6/10cute
body : 6/10 petite
bj : 6/10
fj: 5/10 keep saying bu xin le...

pre shower hj
no post shower :|
cannot doggie

FuckMeBaby3
15-07-2017, 11:42 PM
SEXY TIME with Xiao Juan - 1606A

Most bros who had tried Xiao Juan would agree she is the chio kind with very strong GFE.

I was fantasising a sexy time with a fairly tall, fair and hot babe and she fits the bill. Her overall image reminds me of Fan Bing Bing with ready to http://p.nanrenwo.net/uploads/allimg/160314/8431-160314141005-50.jpg kiss lips (Seriously no joke). But small ass though.

In the shower, we rub each other naked body, her body is smooth and her frenching is intense, make me wanna do her right there.

Her Boobs: A+ cup
AR: 6.5 Not her forte
GFE:8.5
French: 9.5 Like there is no tomorrow.
Catbath: 6.9
FJ: 7.5
BBBJ: 7.5 Can bbbj very very long, I seriously just let her suck then instruct her to lick my balls etc, again and again. Not tired.
Painting: Yes
Attitude: Very pleasing
Service: Commando style
RTF: Yes

JasperCheeBye
16-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Xiao Yun was available since I saw so many good reviews on her so can't wait no more.

She was very sweet from beginning to end. Her butt is like what other bros here say, very big round, bouncy and curvy yet just nice for her body. Good to squeeze and rub. Because of that, her ass massage is Wow! Feels much better than the ordinary boob massage. Her GFE is also very high, very warm, sweet and gentle. And her AR and ball licking is what took me to Cloud 9 and more! She FJ like my real girlfriend, like she really enjoys making out with me ;)

Will RTF her more for the GFE feel. What a sensation feeling!

lopakolkata
16-07-2017, 03:57 PM
2033: No 18

Finally found a gem.... Great service and attitude. My type

Face: Cute & Sweet, Smiling
Body: Voluptuous (I like it, round ass, nice boobs)
Boobs: D Cup (guess)
French: Great - All the way
BBBJ: Excellent
FJ: Usual

Overall, great service.

Thanks

mightykoh
16-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Hi brothers,

Anyone here can share what is the OKT telephone no. of 1606A? Thinking of calling to check if Xiao Yun or Xiao Bing is working before I go down. Don't want to go there disappointed.

Thanks in advance.

Xiao Yun was available since I saw so many good reviews on her so can't wait no more. ……

……RTF her more for the GFE feel. What a sensation feeling!

helmsley
16-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Hi brothers,

Anyone here can share what is the OKT telephone no. of 1606A? Thinking of calling to check if Xiao Yun or Xiao Bing is working before I go down. Don't want to go there disappointed.

Thanks in advance.

Please refer to sticky thread!

helmsley
16-07-2017, 04:49 PM
2033: No 18

Finally found a gem.... Great service and attitude. My type

Face: Cute & Sweet, Smiling
Body: Voluptuous (I like it, round ass, nice boobs)
Boobs: D Cup (guess)
French: Great - All the way
BBBJ: Excellent
FJ: Usual

Overall, great service.

Thanks

Are you referring to Mei You? I like her looks and body type except for her fake boobs.

lopakolkata
16-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Are you referring to Mei You? I like her looks and body type except for her fake boobs.

Bro, don't know her name. It's No18. Her boobs are real.... maybe you talking about No16

BronzeGod
16-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Bro, don't know her name. It's No18. Her boobs are real.... maybe you talking about No16

OK. Just passed by the house. Popped my head in to see what's the fuss. Saw number 18 that you mentioned. Fits your description. Her name is meihao if I did not hear wrongly. KIV for next time as I just finished the deed elsewhere :)

mightykoh
16-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Thanks...got it!

Please refer to sticky thread!

luvlustwonderfu
17-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Rong Rong, 1608

Tall and fair with a fairly tight body, long black hair and black Teacher glasses just nice I was in my office attire, I feel like I am in a extra marital affair, so book her try try but she turns out more than what I expected, very seductive, feels very illicit, drives my temperature up. I was frenching her and she respond with wild kissing and I carry her to the bed and we started frenching like mad while undressing each other. I know I am sick but I actually took off her panties and sniff hard ;) The smell drives me even wilder, we then french and toss and turn in bed naked. She wanted to bbbj me but I stop her and we went straight to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she puts soap on her body and take my hands to rubba her boobs while she rubba her ass on my dick and turns her head side ways to kiss me. Then she turns around with hands over my shoulders kissing and rubba her nipple on mine. Tantalizing! Stroking my balls and dick moving to my ass then rubba her boobs on my back stroking my nipple lightly with her smooth hands and then rinse off the soap and bbbj. She is very experience in this department licking and sucking with her wet mouth, the feeling is so incredible.

After drying ourselves we went to the bed like a couple and we French again then she went down to lick my tits while lying on my side, I rub and squeeze her soft smooth boobs then she switch to lick my other nipple followed by catbath and boob massage with lotion all the way to my brother. I told her if she can use the cold mineral water I was having to bbbj, she complies not just only with the cold water but with jelly as well!:eek: After which I ask her to lay down and is my turn to eat her. Enjoy eating her nipple then I ate her whole breast and ate her pussy. Then I ask for the condom and she put it on for me and I thrust my hard dick inside, She moan and we kiss while I thrust harder and increase my tempo when she respond by moving her hip. When she gets very high I turn her sideway to bump her from the back while grabbing her boobs and kissing and licking her back. I then bump her sideway can see her clenching the bedsheets as I bang her hard. I then turn her around to do doggy. She looks very beautiful from the back with fair round ass and long hair. Looking at myself banging her in the mirror we cum together feeling very exhausted.

After the sex she proceed to give me a soothing massage. Perfect!

She don’t do AR but the sexion with her is akin to having sex with an illicit lover. A rendezvous experience.

Kiss/French: 7.9
GFE: 8.9
Bbbj: 7.9
FJ:8
Painting: yes

She ask me to bring ice or mint sweet next time. Looking forward to it.
RTF: Definitely!

TERRAFOR
17-07-2017, 11:41 AM
find yiyi of 2047 really chio. her service is really whole hearted. wish she was my girlfriend for real.

himsters72
17-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Rong Rong, 1608

Tall and fair with a fairly tight body, long black hair and black Teacher glasses just nice I was in my office attire, I feel like I am in a extra marital affair, so book her try try but she turns out more than what I expected, very seductive, feels very illicit, drives my temperature up. I was frenching her and she respond with wild kissing and I carry her to the bed and we started frenching like mad while undressing each other. I know I am sick but I actually took off her panties and sniff hard ;) The smell drives me even wilder, we then french and toss and turn in bed naked. She wanted to bbbj me but I stop her and we went straight to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she puts soap on her body and take my hands to rubba her boobs while she rubba her ass on my dick and turns her head side ways to kiss me. Then she turns around with hands over my shoulders kissing and rubba her nipple on mine. Tantalizing! Stroking my balls and dick moving to my ass then rubba her boobs on my back stroking my nipple lightly with her smooth hands and then rinse off the soap and bbbj. She is very experience in this department licking and sucking with her wet mouth, the feeling is so incredible.

After drying ourselves we went to the bed like a couple and we French again then she went down to lick my tits while lying on my side, I rub and squeeze her soft smooth boobs then she switch to lick my other nipple followed by catbath and boob massage with lotion all the way to my brother. I told her if she can use the cold mineral water I was having to bbbj, she complies not just only with the cold water but with jelly as well!:eek: After which I ask her to lay down and is my turn to eat her. Enjoy eating her nipple then I ate her whole breast and ate her pussy. Then I ask for the condom and she put it on for me and I thrust my hard dick inside, She moan and we kiss while I thrust harder and increase my tempo when she respond by moving her hip. When she gets very high I turn her sideway to bump her from the back while grabbing her boobs and kissing and licking her back. I then bump her sideway can see her clenching the bedsheets as I bang her hard. I then turn her around to do doggy. She looks very beautiful from the back with fair round ass and long hair. Looking at myself banging her in the mirror we cum together feeling very exhausted.

After the sex she proceed to give me a soothing massage. Perfect!

She don’t do AR but the sexion with her is akin to having sex with an illicit lover. A rendezvous experience.

Kiss/French: 7.9
GFE: 8.9
Bbbj: 7.9
FJ:8
Painting: yes

She ask me to bring ice or mint sweet next time. Looking forward to it.
RTF: Definitely!
My next target :)

himsters72
17-07-2017, 09:50 PM

Most bros who had tried Xiao Juan would agree she is the chio kind with very strong GFE.

I was fantasising a sexy time with a fairly tall, fair and hot babe and she fits the bill. Her overall image reminds me of Fan Bing Bing with ready to http://p.nanrenwo.net/uploads/allimg/160314/8431-160314141005-50.jpg kiss lips (Seriously no joke). But small ass though.

In the shower, we rub each other naked body, her body is smooth and her frenching is intense, make me wanna do her right there.

BBBJ: 7.5 Can bbbj very very long, I seriously just let her suck then instruct her to lick my balls etc, again and again. Not tired.
Haven't been to see Xiao Juan for some time so after reading this FR I immediately went to her house today. Saw some new chicks not really impressed by their looks. I saw XJ on the sofa and was already attracted to her sweet smiling face. I was surprised that she could still recognized me while she held my hand into the room.
She helped me to undress and I pull her towards me and we started to french. She was really good in this area. In the shower she really pay a lot of attention on my bro. She can really make your dick rock hard by her stroke, fantastic..
In the bed she started her catbath, and then concentrating on my nipples while stroking on my bro. Then came her BBBJ which I think she has improved a lot. Her suction was deep throat which I had to stop her after awhile, cannot tahan. She also allowed me to suck and lick her nipples, and she has a nice pair of natural red nipples. She would moan softly whenever I lick them. Licking her pussy was no problem too and I think she loved to be sucked hard.
FJ was pretty much SOP, started with her on top. Her cowgirl was a killer to me as I could feel the depth of her cunt, so shiok as I can feel her all the way up and down. I finished her on missionary so that I could french her all the way when I cummed..
Overall it was a very good bonk. Looks was good, body is sexy and she smells really nice. I gave her a thumb up before we depart. A hardworking sweet gem worth a shot.

unfit
18-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Thanks for mentioning. I don't contribute much FR though

Your FR is 100% true:)

nat28
19-07-2017, 11:47 PM
WL: Yi Yi
House : 2047
Home: Henan
Ht/wt: 166cm/50kg
Debut: May 2017

Looks: chio korean or gu tian mei face. Medium size smiley eyes , high bridge nose, thin pretty lips & neat white teeth. Long straight hair, oval shape face with sharp chin. Smooth complexion, quite fair. Bod is bit meaty ,bit tummy, curves at right places, but flat ass..

Boobs: B- with light brown tits, left side inverted.

Frenching: vgd. Tongue fighting but not aggressive. Seems quite green at dfk need more practice.

Painting: excellent. Fresh pink abalone & tight & soft. Delicious! At 1st she quite shy, kept closing in her tighs. But after awhile when shiok already she opened up & let go...

Bbbj: excellent, half throat just right pressure, licking & sucking balls & dickhead. Nearly cim.

AR: nil

FJ: excellent. Though a bit newbie, she was willing to learn & try. Taught her standing bonk which she said never tried before. With mirrors all around, gteat visual pleasure fxxking her standing from behind, lifting & bending one leg up & turning her head back facing me to french.. damn shiok! Next put her leg down & fxxk her in standing doggie then slowly bend her body over for full doggie. Bang her real hard at doggie until unload.

Gfe: high , soft spoken , submissive type. Got chemistry to chat with her at anyrhing like good old friend.

Overall: her chio look & good gfe & service outweigh her slightly meaty bod. Can go for 2nd bonk.

Rtf: yes

bravo51
20-07-2017, 12:42 AM
Haven't been to see Xiao Juan for some time so after reading this FR I immediately went to her house today. Saw some new chicks not really impressed by their looks. I saw XJ on the sofa and was already attracted to her sweet smiling face. I was surprised that she could still recognized me while she held my hand into the room.
She helped me to undress and I pull her towards me and we started to french. She was really good in this area. In the shower she really pay a lot of attention on my bro. She can really make your dick rock hard by her stroke, fantastic..
In the bed she started her catbath, and then concentrating on my nipples while stroking on my bro. Then came her BBBJ which I think she has improved a lot. Her suction was deep throat which I had to stop her after awhile, cannot tahan. She also allowed me to suck and lick her nipples, and she has a nice pair of natural red nipples. She would moan softly whenever I lick them. Licking her pussy was no problem too and I think she loved to be sucked hard.
FJ was pretty much SOP, started with her on top. Her cowgirl was a killer to me as I could feel the depth of her cunt, so shiok as I can feel her all the way up and down. I finished her on missionary so that I could french her all the way when I cummed..
Overall it was a very good bonk. Looks was good, body is sexy and she smells really nice. I gave her a thumb up before we depart. A hardworking sweet gem worth a shot.

I truly agree, frenching her is so sensual especially when she is so pretty, hot smooth and fair body. 👍👍

Love93
20-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Xiao Yun was available since I saw so many good reviews on her so can't wait no more.

She was very sweet from beginning to end. Her butt is like what other bros here say, very big round, bouncy and curvy yet just nice for her body. Good to squeeze and rub. Because of that, her ass massage is Wow! Feels much better than the ordinary boob massage. Her GFE is also very high, very warm, sweet and gentle. And her AR and ball licking is what took me to Cloud 9 and more! She FJ like my real girlfriend, like she really enjoys making out with me ;)

Will RTF her more for the GFE feel. What a sensation feeling!

Honestly, ever since I tried these 3 girls (Xiao Yun, Xiao Juan and Xiao Bing) from this house it's hard not to come here so often.

AnacondaM
20-07-2017, 09:32 PM

Just saw your post, I think Xiao Juan's is a B cupper, her AR is also very shiok but not sure why you say is not her forte:confused: Anyway have a shiok shiok bonking time with her;)

RRR9
22-07-2017, 06:54 AM
Name: Amy
House: 16W19 (not sure if it's 19 or 21; second from junction)
Looks: 7/10 from far. Score gets lower at close up.
Body: 3/10. Didn't see clearly when she was sitting down. Once clothes off inside the room, it's worse. Fake tit; hard as rock. Tummy has wrinkles; perhaps gave birth before.
Cat bath: 3/10 lasted less than 5 min. Rushing to BJ.
BJ: 4/10 to strong. Again less than 5 min.
FJ: 2/10 After what happened above, I got put off already and no mood.
Overall: 2/10 As soon as I entered the room, she asked why I didn't pick the other girls like Fang Fang whom I picked before as she gives better service. She said her service is very simple.
WTF! Avoid her at all cost.... well, my cost.

sexcrave123
22-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Gentle Mi Xue, fr from 16W02

A Handjob and BBBJ expert, I was surprised by her small mouth and magical hands. Plus her gentle demeanour was enough to catch my eye. When I pick her, her smiles tells me she is the all out to please kind of girl, I knew my session is going to be great. Sure enough in the room she kisses me tenderly. Feels like we are having a slow dance. She helps me to undress and I undress her. Her body is small with B cup boobs. I like the way she takes my hand to touch her ass and then off to the shower.

Shower: Throughout, she is soft and tender with her touch even the way she uses her boobs to caress my body. Then her soft gentle hand slowly caress my dick and balls. This is when the game begins, I was grabbing her boobs and kissing her while she do her hand thing on my dick. She knows that I was enjoying it so she continues doing it, teasing me and started to french me. She then reaches out for my balls from the back, gliding to and fro from ass to dick then bbbj me with warm water, twisting and turning her head, alternating it with HJ when she was licking and sucking my balls. After awhile she pick up her blowing speed. I grab her boobs tight before she passes me the towel and we are off to bed. -7.8

Fore-play: She began her soft tingling fingers on my back followed by using her boobs to massage me and then gentle licks all the way to AR with condom. The AR was soft and tingling, she then parted my butt cheeks and penetrate inside. At first I wanted her to stop but it was so good I continue to let her do it. I wish she don't stop. Next she turns me around and lick my nip, again with magic hands tickling my dick and balls. Kissing her way down south she started off licking my balls then gently sucking it and licking my shaft up to my dick head before she sucks it. 8

FJ: Sex with her was intimate, her pussy feels really shiok and slipery, We hug each other tightly while we kiss and french. I then spoon her, really enjoy running my hands throughout her whole body. Then I turn her head to french followed by missionary. -7.6

Her massage is really good also. She used to be a masseur, no wonder her HJ is so good.

For her attitude, GFE, BBBJ and HJ, I give her a hi 8.

BronzeGod
22-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Omg. Just tried the most amazing syt tarma pairing! :eek:

$600 poorer! :mad:

Best ever in Geylang.

Siao liao! Gonna be bankrupted by this new addiction :D

Clue: at house XXX6

comm
22-07-2017, 04:25 PM
power....$600 lol

baotohk
22-07-2017, 06:37 PM
Omg. Just tried the most amazing syt tarma pairing! :eek:

$600 poorer! :mad:

Best ever in Geylang.

Siao liao! Gonna be bankrupted by this new addiction :D

Marilyn Monroe?

BronzeGod
22-07-2017, 07:02 PM
power....$600 lol

Ya! Rest of the week can eat maggi mee liao. ;)

Marilyn Monroe?

Molly Malone :D:eek:

unfit
22-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Marilyn Monroe?

Ya! Rest of the week can eat maggi mee liao. ;)

Molly Malone :eek:

This combo meal is awesome :p

Both are buddies :p

BronzeGod
22-07-2017, 11:50 PM
This combo meal is awesome :p

Both are buddies :p

Haha. My new combo meal is better than nasi lemak burger.

It's a Yakiniku Quiche. :D

joker88
22-07-2017, 11:54 PM
Omg. Just tried the most amazing syt tarma pairing!

$600 poorer!

Best ever in Geylang.

Siao liao! Gonna be bankrupted by this new addiction

Marilyn Monroe?

Hmm............ Let me make a guess :rolleyes:

Ma Li & Meng Lu at 1606 (Ah Yap's place). :p

Marilyn Monroe?? :D

Joker bro going to try tomolo liao! :p

unfit
23-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Haha. My new combo meal is better than nasi lemak burger.

It's a Yakiniku Quiche. :D

Hmm............ Let me make a guess

Ma Li & Meng Lu at 1606 (Ah Yap's place).

Marilyn Monroe??

Joker bro going to try tomolo liao! :p

Savour them both faster:rolleyes:

Might be outsourced to Hollywood soon:D

joker88
23-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Savour them both faster

Might be outsourced to Hollywood soon

I think the hottest thing now in GL is none other than the Marilyn Monroe combo in 1606 (Ah Yap's place). :p
Always pack everyday.

XX, ZZ & BM also very good lah. My fav. :D

But nothing beats the Marilyn Monroe combo.

Best is call Ma Li into the room for 15 mins prelude and 15 mins foreplay.
After that start to bonk Ma Li and call in Meng Lu to complement the action.
Both WLs action for 30 mins then Ma Li can go off and you can bonk Meng Lu for the last 30 mins.

Most difficult thing is both must be available. :(

Shiok lah! :p

The hottest happenings in GL now is at 1606, 1820 and 2036.

BronzeGod
23-07-2017, 01:11 AM
I think the hottest thing now in GL is none other than the Marilyn Monroe combo in 1606 (Ah Yap's place). :p
Always pack everyday.

XX, ZZ & BM also very good lah. My fav.

Both WLs action for 30 mins then Ma Li can go off and you can bonk Meng Lu for the last 30 mins.

Most difficult thing is both must be available. :(

Yes yes! Everyone please stay there! He he. ;)

unfit
23-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Always pack everyday.

XX, ZZ & BM also very good lah. My fav.

Most difficult thing is both must be available.

Must give Yap ample time to prepare ;)

As for 1820 wise...service rocks but not pretty like Yap Combo lor :(

123hu
24-07-2017, 06:38 PM
i am giving out miss geylang awards to girls who really deserve it. My reviews are 100% authentic and verified through many rounds of testing. No bullshit. Bros, can check out my miss geylang thread for recommendations.

;):d;):d;):d

VengenceSex
25-07-2017, 05:27 AM
荣荣 Rong Rong

Miss making love with my ex, was looking for some more rebound sex, seems like Rong Rong is the experienced, wild, proactive, seductive looking gal which is just what I needed to help me through.

Her smiles made things easy, I don't need to put in any effort to get her to take initiative, coming to me to take off my clothes like she wanted me helped to make me feel less awkward. She then rubbed her boobs on me and took my hand to rub her soft breast, I grabbed her head and start frenching. Like one bro said he pushed her to the bed and start stripping her, I wanted the same experience and did just that, it felt damn good (want to do the same again next time), I squeezed her breasts and put them all in my mouth to suck and then the next one followed by frenching her hard. I was all full of lust.

In the shower, we felt like we are going to make love there but too bad we don't have a condom so after soaping, I turned her around and bent her, and placed my dick in between her legs from behind to simulate making love. After that, she splashed water on my dick and bbbj me, sucking and licking my balls and sucking again. Seeing her sucking my dick I felt so thankful because my ex don't do that.

On the bed, she asked me to lie on my front and she lay on top of me, hugging me, licking my ears and caressing me. I felt like I am in heaven. Then she catbath slowly down to my ass and legs then using her nipple to go round and round all the way to my back.

She then asked me to turn around and we kissed a little and she started to use her tits again going round and round licking my tits and then like what some bros here said she uses jelly to bbbj, felt a bit ticklish like using a male masturbator except more livelier with more variations.

Then I told her I want to have sex, she caped me and while on top of me, I hold her hip and fxxk her hard as I sucked her b boobs. We did in many positions all the while I was fxxking her very hard. In the end, I hugged her tight and gave her a huge tip which she accepted it with gladness :)

I rate her 8.9 for bbbj and 8.9 for obliging to my lust and fartup mood. Thanked her for everything

Metala
25-07-2017, 03:49 PM
荣荣 Rong Rong

Miss making love with my ex, was looking for some more rebound sex, seems like Rong Rong is the experienced, wild, proactive, seductive looking gal which is just what I needed to help me through.

Her smiles made things easy, I don't need to put in any effort to get her to take initiative, coming to me to take off my clothes like she wanted me helped to make me feel less awkward. She then rubbed her boobs on me and took my hand to rub her soft breast, I grabbed her head and start frenching. Like one bro said he pushed her to the bed and start stripping her, I wanted the same experience and did just that, it felt damn good (want to do the same again next time), I squeezed her breasts and put them all in my mouth to suck and then the next one followed by frenching her hard. I was all full of lust.

In the shower, we felt like we are going to make love there but too bad we don't have a condom so after soaping, I turned her around and bent her, and placed my dick in between her legs from behind to simulate making love. After that, she splashed water on my dick and bbbj me, sucking and licking my balls and sucking again. Seeing her sucking my dick I felt so thankful because my ex don't do that.

On the bed, she asked me to lie on my front and she lay on top of me, hugging me, licking my ears and caressing me. I felt like I am in heaven. Then she catbath slowly down to my ass and legs then using her nipple to go round and round all the way to my back.

She then asked me to turn around and we kissed a little and she started to use her tits again going round and round licking my tits and then like what some bros here said she uses jelly to bbbj, felt a bit ticklish like using a male masturbator except more livelier with more variations.

Then I told her I want to have sex, she caped me and while on top of me, I hold her hip and fxxk her hard as I sucked her b boobs. We did in many positions all the while I was fxxking her very hard. In the end, I hugged her tight and gave her a huge tip which she accepted it with gladness :)

I rate her 8.9 for bbbj and 8.9 for obliging to my lust and fartup mood. Thanked her for everything

Bro, you must have been very lucky or have been imagining some of the actions...... I have rtf Rong Rong many a times and she don't really like to be suck especially her nipples.....cause it's sensitive and she mentioned slightly painful. With me, we tend to enjoy the tempo and rise and fall like a roller coaster, holding out when about to cum and quicken to reach nirvana. It's not about the number of times we screw, but the ultimate pressure of reaching together where she squeezes you as both of us releases the buildup. Jelly and ice aside, she and Fei Er are still the gems of 1608.

Have fun and enjoy.

BronzeGod
25-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Today is Mozi 1856 last day.
Bye bye to her.

unfit
25-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Bye bye to her.

Sayonara Sashimi Queen :p

Fat Fatt
26-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Bye bye to her.

Wah she is popular but wants to leave?
Sigh another gem gone

BronzeGod
26-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Wah she is popular but wants to leave?
Sigh another gem gone

Yep. Flying this Friday. Had my last session with her and said my goodbyes.

RRR9
26-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Bad service must be reported!
My bad luck continued from late week to this week.

Name: 藍心
Home: 2045
Look: 7/10 OK from the side. But she looked fierce when asking her question when I tried to break the ice.
Body: 7/10. Slim and quite fair.
Cat bath: 3/10 lasted less than 5 min. Rushing to BJ.
BJ: 7/10. Again less than 5 min.
FJ: 2/10 After what happened above, I got put off already and no mood.
Overall: 2/10. Started in doggy. She was moaning. But after about 2-3 min, she suddenly stopped the moan and fiercely said: if you can't come in doggy, then change position. I then just quickly finished off in missionary.
WTF! Avoid her at all cost.... well, my cost.

Basically, I suggest avoiding this house, as the girls don't even bother to look at you when you walk in. They just glued to this iPads. The OKT is the same.

VengenceSex
27-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Bro, you must have been very lucky or have been imagining some of the actions...... I have rtf Rong Rong many a times and she don't really like to be suck especially her nipples.....cause it's sensitive and she mentioned slightly painful. With me, we tend to enjoy the tempo and rise and fall like a roller coaster, holding out when about to cum and quicken to reach nirvana. It's not about the number of times we screw, but the ultimate pressure of reaching together where she squeezes you as both of us releases the buildup. Jelly and ice aside, she and Fei Er are still the gems of 1608.

Have fun and enjoy.

You are right, she doesn't like her nipples being sucked. It was my fault, I was sucking her boobs not her nip, should have been clearer. Thanks for the correction:o

FuckMeBaby3
27-07-2017, 04:53 AM
I was passing by 16WH02 I remember seeing one FR on Mi Xue there, went in to check her out. Whaa just my chai. Demure GND kind, her nose is perfectly shaped and her sweet smile just melt my heart.

Don't be deceived by her innocent look, she knows how to make a man bei tahan with her erotic touches. Started stripping to reveal her sensual body, she will talk to you in her sweet voice, licking my ears, making me mesmerized, I was lost for words for awhile. She enjoyed me touching her pussy and neh neh then I realized she is actually a nymph, the more she takes my hand to gobble her neh neh with the other hand to finger her wet pussy, the more I enjoy.

When bathing I must say her HJ quite powerful, she would kiss me while tickling my didi and balls, very trilling, teasing me very hard there. BBBJ is strong with tongue action, I have to breath hard not to cum, a very experience wl.

Bed action, like my gf, sweet and loving, very eager to please, she knows the right spot to lick, where to suck, when to lick fast, etc...

Looks : 7.5 Demure

Boobs : B Cup

Bbbj: 8 good licking and suction skill. I CIM in her mouth.

Ar : Nil

Catbath : 7.5

HJ : 8 small soft hands with tingling fingers.

Fj: 7.7 Petite small body, good to hold her tight and push her hard on my dick.

RTF: Sure

crazyboy282002
27-07-2017, 08:26 PM
Mi xue can French ?

crazyboy282002
27-07-2017, 08:32 PM
MI Xue allow French ?

FuckMeBaby3
28-07-2017, 03:43 AM
MI Xue allow French ?

Yes she does but I think similar to most girls, also depend on chemistry.

Metala
28-07-2017, 01:25 PM
MiXue...... thot it's Michelle...... anyway had a good time with her especially the massage after. Heard she was doing massage before so tends to be quite good

Metala
28-07-2017, 01:27 PM
I like her okt, very professional and well dressed. Come across more of a executive. Pity the parking lots are limited though

Kobayashi99
28-07-2017, 06:10 PM
I like her okt, very professional and well dressed. Come across more of a executive. Pity the parking lots are limited though

you sure? this boss has one of the worst attitude in whole of GL
his helpers are better i find.
also this 16w02 is $80/$100 shop right?

max_priest
29-07-2017, 01:14 PM

WH02 also belongs to OKT Ka Han @ L1431. He might be referring to the OKT Asst at WH02. ;)

crazyboy282002
29-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Went to try M X on Friday night after readying the good review .
I am a sucker for good massage and GFE.
She is cheerful and playful , let u feel ease immediate .

I will skip the detail as alresdy mention by the bros above . Other things I like were her nice feet and soft fingers , her moans and her Nicely shape nipple .

Last but not least , she mention she going for checkup 3/8
And will take a day rest the day before .
So urge all bros to try this weekend before u miss the gen.

RTF is a must .

Metala
29-07-2017, 08:29 PM

I'm referring to the younger guy and not the old one. Yes, the old guy take charge of 1431 and yes, he's not the nicest person in Geylang.

BronzeGod
29-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Went to try M X on Friday night after readying the good review .
I am a sucker for good massage and GFE.
She is cheerful and playful , let u feel ease immediate .

I will skip the detail as alresdy mention by the bros above . Other things I like were her nice feet and soft fingers , her moans and her Nicely shape nipple .

Last but not least , she mention she going for checkup 3/8
And will take a day rest the day before .
So urge all bros to try this weekend before u miss the gen.

RTF is a must .

Who is M X?

dbhh
30-07-2017, 12:06 AM
I was passing by 16WH02 I remember seeing one FR on Mi Xue there

Mi xue can French ?

Who is M X?

M X should be referring to Mi Xue.

SetMeLove
31-07-2017, 03:41 AM
Mi Xue is good choice. High GFE :D.

Fat Fatt
01-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Tried the following girls:

Tang Guo 1856
She is a hidden gem, but when uncovered going off due to poor business. She is the slim kind which many bros who like skinny girls will like. She is quite a pretty girl, above average and her service is quite good. Even going off and still maintain service. I was also polite and nice to her maybe she reciprocate. Enjoyed my session thoroughly but sad that it's the last one. So people who are dropping by tonight can go look see try.

Baby 1608
She is a very fair and tall girl. 1.7+, from Hunan. Pretty and very PRC facial features. Her service SOP , I guess she is new and getting into the part of serving us guys. Haha but she is very fair pretty and worth a bonk

BronzeGod
06-08-2017, 02:12 PM
One good gem to share if you like fair long legged, slim but busty girl, check out qing qing at 1856. She's leaving soon so don't miss it.

One other issue I wanted to discuss is - how much is Geylang business dependent on this forum?

For example, if this forum FR rate dropped by 90percent, which I believe is what happened compared to 5 years ago - previously, I think we would have more than 10 frs every week but now weeks can go by without a proper FR - how much is Geylang business conversely affected?

So if forum sharing is now 10 percent of what it was 5 years ago, does Geylang business drop in relation to this by 20 percent, 30 percent, 50 percent or more?

What do you guys think?

I'm curious to hear your views.

sams11
06-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Tried the following girls:

Tang Guo 1856
She is a hidden gem, but when uncovered going off due to poor business. She is the slim kind which many bros who like skinny girls will like. She is quite a pretty girl, above average and her service is quite good. Even going off and still maintain service. I was also polite and nice to her maybe she reciprocate. Enjoyed my session thoroughly but sad that it's the last one. So people who are dropping by tonight can go look see try.

Baby 1608
She is a very fair and tall girl. 1.7+, from Hunan. Pretty and very PRC facial features. Her service SOP , I guess she is new and getting into the part of serving us guys. Haha but she is very fair pretty and worth a bonk

Hi bro, Tang Guo was one of my fav wls and unfortunately she cut her card recently. All the best to her!

Baby has good attributes and is now honing her skills. Do give her a chance to develop to an ang pai of 1608.

Fat Fatt
06-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Hi bro, Tang Guo was one of my fav wls and unfortunately she cut her card recently. All the best to her!

Baby has good attributes and is now honing her skills. Do give her a chance to develop to an ang pai of 1608.

Hi bro Sam

You should share more FR on tang Guo earlier. I just got to know her and she left. Sob sob
In her mind she said only those WL who offer raw has lots of her customers. Ang pais. Which is referring to the ex-WL "Mosquito" and "Fruit" in her house

She said no business can't even get 3 session per day. She say she don't raw and don't French ... so no business.

I find her looks and svcs quite ok and should survive with more exposure. And her house 1856 the okt is real lazy bummer so no help to the girls.
Imho The forum reviews should have helped her ....

unfit
06-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Hi bro Sam

You should share more FR on tang Guo earlier. I just got to know her and she left. Sob sob
In her mind she said only those WL who offer raw has lots of her customers. Ang pais. Which is referring to the ex-WL "Mosquito" and "Fruit" in her house

She said no business can't even get 3 session per day. She say she don't raw and don't French ... so no business.

I find her looks and svcs quite ok and should survive with more exposure. And her house 1856 the okt is real lazy bummer so no help to the girls.
Imho The forum reviews should have helped her ....

Since 1803 till 1856 this practice creates Ultimate AngPais of GL:p

Sad but true ;)

Most punters prefer skin less skin feeling :)

Ex Super BolehLand AP @ Eagles Den is the Real Ultimate Fucking Machine with Sheer Bonking Pleasure :D

drbeejay
06-08-2017, 05:12 PM
1429 gaining some momentum. Haven fucked a 1429 girl since bei er. The current girls look a wee bit more fuckable.

Piao xue service still good despite gaining some weight. Really enjoy her bbbj.

Ye zi super skinny and lanky girl with flat chest but still looks decent and gives good bbbj.

An ni also another super skinny girl with flat chest but looks very pretty and good service. Another one who can suck cock.

comm
06-08-2017, 08:30 PM
One good gem to share if you like fair long legged, slim but busty girl, check out qing qing at 1856. She's leaving soon so don't miss it.

One other issue I wanted to discuss is - how much is Geylang business dependent on this forum?

For example, if this forum FR rate dropped by 90percent, which I believe is what happened compared to 5 years ago - previously, I think we would have more than 10 frs every week but now weeks can go by without a proper FR - how much is Geylang business conversely affected?

So if forum sharing is now 10 percent of what it was 5 years ago, does Geylang business drop in relation to this by 20 percent, 30 percent, 50 percent or more?

What do you guys think?

I'm curious to hear your views.

if u include in all the biz going to FL dome 1, 2, 3 then forum has a very big impact on geylang biz, since without the forum it would be much more difficult to find online fl

if u mean geylang forum and geylang biz, i think all the brothels can survive without the forum since they are already successful before the forum came about. only thing is the forum can shift some flow of business to certain houses

BronzeGod
06-08-2017, 09:04 PM
if u include in all the biz going to FL dome 1, 2, 3 then forum has a very big impact on geylang biz, since without the forum it would be much more difficult to find online fl

if u mean geylang forum and geylang biz, i think all the brothels can survive without the forum since they are already successful before the forum came about. only thing is the forum can shift some flow of business to certain houses

hmm. Well if what you said is true, then the lack of FR in this forum don't affect the business much in Geylang. So let's just let those who want to fight continue fighting.

And of course, let's TCSS more too! Geylang will survive without this forum!:D

dbhh
07-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Tried out Baomei from L16 H06 a few days ago.

First impression was not great. I thought she looked average and more of a girl next door. When she stripped naked, her boobs weren't big enough for my taste either, though she did have protruding nipples.

What went on next defied my expectations tremendously. She gave the most sextifying hand job while licking my buttcheeks when I was on my all fours. After that, sensual BBBJ with her under me, followed by more BBBJ with me lying down.

Once she put on the cap on my dick, I proceeded with doggy FJ which was thrilling because of her perky ass. I ended the session with missionary and was very sextified. As mentioned by other bros, she had a jovial personality and was very friendly to me throughout the entire session.

Definitely worth supporting.

Fat Fatt
07-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Tried out Baomei from L16 H06 a few days ago.

First impression was not great. I thought she looked average and more of a girl next door. When she stripped naked, her boobs weren't big enough for my taste either, though she did have protruding nipples.

What went on next defied my expectations tremendously. She gave the most sextifying hand job while licking my buttcheeks when I was on my all fours. After that, sensual BBBJ with her under me, followed by more BBBJ with me lying down.

Once she put on the cap on my dick, I proceeded with doggy FJ which was thrilling because of her perky ass. I ended the session with missionary and was very sextified. As mentioned by other bros, she had a jovial personality and was very friendly to me throughout the entire session.

Definitely worth supporting.

Glad you like her. I can tolerate smaller boobs but not the really flat and wrinkled type for too skinny girls. Baomei still ok for me and her looks is also ok
for me. What I really like is her positive personality that let customer shiok

Oops better not commend too much otherwise become promoter. but I beginning to miss my regular rtfs how to get new FR

Must really try out bro Omnia recommendation as well Wah MONEY TIME SPERM NOT ENOUGH

Xala
07-08-2017, 11:34 PM
How do you negotiate 1hour / 2 shots with cat150 ?
Give them 50$ more once inside ?
Thanks

MJBoobs
08-08-2017, 04:10 AM
(Xiao Yun of 1606a) base on my numerous encounter with her, I would say she is accommodating with good attitude. She told me she is not pretty and short so she needs to work even harder. But her sweet and gentle personality touches me - A Good Nice Girl with no air and sweet loving. Her butt is like what some bro here said: "Big, round and smooth". Very professional when using her butt to massage and when it comes to BBBJ and AR, it was full of feelings, in short she puts in her heart when doing it, now I know why she has so many positive reviews.

My ratings for her are as below:

Boobs: Medium B+ Size
Looks: 7.3/10, Normal GND (slightly better than average to me)
French kiss: 7.5/10, She frenched lovingly with me. (Not sure if she does the same to all)
Attitude: 9.5/10
Butt Massage: 9/10, I wonder if she is the best in GL?
BBBJ: 7.5/10, does it with love, takes her time, very skillful.
AR: 7.5/10, Same as above
GFE: High 9.5/10

Just my thoughts.

ahha2011
08-08-2017, 06:41 AM
(Xiao Yun of 1606a) base on my numerous encounter with her, I would say she is accommodating with good attitude. She told me she is not pretty and short so she needs to work even harder. But her sweet and gentle personality touches me - A Good Nice Girl with no air and sweet loving. Her butt is like what some bro here said: "Big, round and smooth". Very professional when using her butt to massage and when it comes to BBBJ and AR, it was full of feelings, in short she puts in her heart when doing it, now I know why she has so many positive reviews.

My ratings for her are as below:

Boobs: Medium B+ Size
Looks: 7.3/10, Normal GND (slightly better than average to me)
French kiss: 7.5/10, She frenched lovingly with me. (Not sure if she does the same to all)
Attitude: 9.5/10
Butt Massage: 9/10, I wonder if she is the best in GL?
BBBJ: 7.5/10, does it with love, takes her time, very skillful.
AR: 7.5/10, Same as above
GFE: High 9.5/10

Just my thoughts.

Same la.. she said already, she work even harder

Fat Fatt
08-08-2017, 06:52 AM
Qing Qing 1856

She is quite a pretty WL from Jiangxi with distinct sharp PRC Chinese ladies features like Lucy liu type. (I mean the features, she don't look like Lucy liu)
She is very fair

Tall with heels above 167 cm
She is slim but has natural B+ cup to squeeze inverted nipples but if you suck and stimulate, it will come out.

She dishes out SOP services with a prior massage. BBBJ was great as she on my request did the slowed down and gentle sucks and licks. When I paint her she did not make much noise. But during the fj missionary she did make some soft moans. I would rate it a 6.5 overall

She and Tang Guo who left, believes that WL become ang pai because of Raw and French. They felt their business is not good because they insist on condoms. I personally believe they also need to up their game. They can don't offer raw but if the pre-fuck routines can learn from Mozi or Apple from their house, then they should be able to hold some regulars. As not all demand raw.

I also believe this house okt does not seem to help the girls much ...
anyway she is the last WL in the house ..... leaving soon

miracle4ever
09-08-2017, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the FR on this. Keep them coming:)

Just a question on this, How tall is Xiao Yun of 1606a? I read the FR and it said 'short' so was thinking about it. Thanks Guys;)

Kobayashi99
09-08-2017, 06:48 PM
heard 1856 new batch of girls gone including the big boobs one
Is this true? Also pass by 0819 the door locked already

sams11
09-08-2017, 07:07 PM
heard 1856 new batch of girls gone including the big boobs one
Is this true? Also pass by 0819 the door locked already

There is only one girl Qing Qing left in 1856. She provides quality service including gfe and may not stay in GL for long. You may have to wait till October or November to see the new batch of girls.

bonkning
09-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Just a question on this, How tall is Xiao Yun of 1606a? I read the FR and it said 'short' so was thinking about it. Thanks Guys;)
ard 152to 155 i think

slyer
09-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Ma Li (L16 H16)

Height: 1.6+m
Exp in gl: 2-3 months

Face: 7.75/10 very fair. Pretty. Love her sexy mole. Overall looks pleasant to my eyes. Long black hair. Feminine. High Sex appeal.

Body: 8/10 curvy with meat on the right place. Porcelain white smooth skin. No tattoo. Love her body. Perky ass good for doggie.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced b+ to c cup boobs with pink nipples.

Cat bath: 7.5/10 sensual wet gentle licking with hands action. She used her boobs to rabba me.

Frenching: 8/10 We frenched like lovers in romantic movie. Lots of tongue fight.

Bbbj: 8/10 she's excellent. Deep throat. Strong suction. Her hj with saliva stimulating was so awesome till I nearly cum. Alternated bbbj with hj awesome combin.

Ar: Nil

Pussy painting: 9/10 her pussy is pink and bushy. Tasted as sweet as nectar yummy.

Fj: 8/10 she is tight. Bonked in doggie and missionary. Damn song to see her boobs juggling in doggie. Her moaning are music to my ears.

Gfe: 9/10 she scored high in this area. She is good at sa Jiao and so gentle. Her voice so sweet and gentle.

Rtf: yes many times. She's a gem. Planning to tarma her and menglu if there's a chance. :D :D :p :p

FRwriter
10-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Westerhout Rd.. House number i can't rmb.. 昌平*Smth smth*

FR on #6 - Xing Xing

Looks: 9/10 (sweet looking, mid 20s)
Body: 9/10 (not bony type, but she's my type)
Boobs: 9/10 (I think a C-cup, pink nipples!)
Cat bath: 8/10 (quite pleasing)
BBBJ: 9/10 (usually i don't like bbbj, but she do on me, i like. Maybe also because she's my type of girl.)
FJ: 8.5/10 (i just did in missionary then a while cum already. Maybe she's just too attractive to me that i can bang her anytime.)

Will RTF if have time. :)

bear196
10-08-2017, 05:20 PM
To welcome back valued contributor Omnia and thank the new FR writers for their flurry of reports, let me add a small contribution.

Xiang Xiang 1606
--------------------

Xiang Xiang has been described as friendly and busty, so before calling her, I expected to see a short and cheerful melon breasted girl.

The lass that arrived was completely different from my expectations, and in a good way. Quite tall (5'8") and willowy, she had flowing hair to midrib, a pair of large B cups perched above a tight, curvy butt and model thin legs. Figure wise, she is a bit like Asian porn star Miko Sinz.

The GL girl she is most like in some ways is also the most different in other ways. Figure wise, she is like the legendary Ding Ding stretched taller and fed enough to soften her fat free frame. Personality wise, she is extremely friendly but lack DD's smouldering sexpot vibe. More like a BFF than a commando. Also quite hygiene oriented. BBBJ is good and varied, but not exceptional.

She does not look very young, but IMO in low light has some of the more classically beautiful looks amongst GL's current batch (I say low light as her face is not porcelain smooth). Cheongsters looking for tallish, fine featured and large breasted girls should like her look.

Figure: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

unfit
10-08-2017, 09:23 PM
To welcome back valued contributor Omnia and thank the new FR writers for their flurry of reports, let me add a small contribution.

Xiang Xiang 1606
--------------------

Xiang Xiang has been described as friendly and busty, so before calling her, I expected to see a short and cheerful melon breasted girl.

The lass that arrived was completely different from my expectations, and in a good way. Quite tall (5'8") and willowy, she had flowing hair to midrib, a pair of large B cups perched above a tight, curvy butt and model thin legs. Figure wise, she is a bit like Asian porn star Miko Sinz.

The GL girl she is most like in some ways is also the most different in other ways. Figure wise, she is like the legendary Ding Ding stretched taller and fed enough to soften her fat free frame. Personality wise, she is extremely friendly but lack DD's smouldering sexpot vibe. More like a BFF than a commando. Also quite hygiene oriented. BBBJ is good and varied, but not exceptional.

She does not look very young, but IMO in low light has some of the more classically beautiful looks amongst GL's current batch (I say low light as her face is not porcelain smooth). Cheongsters looking for tallish, fine featured and large breasted girls should like her look.

Figure: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10

Ding Ding is much prettier than her and complexion also wins XX:p

Only flaws for DD is height and tattoos;)

slyer
10-08-2017, 09:27 PM

Retired ding ding is pretty. I missed her pretty slutty face & slippery pussy :p

unfit
10-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Retired ding ding is pretty. I missed her pretty slutty face & slippery pussy :p

After she removes makeup even better...sibay Young Smooth Tender:D

slyer
10-08-2017, 09:32 PM
After she removes makeup even better...sibay Young Smooth Tender:D

She looks younger without makeup
U have her contact no in china?
Feel like flying to china bonk her :D
Oops is she someone's Wife or gf? :p

unfit
10-08-2017, 09:36 PM
She looks younger without makeup
U have her contact no in china?
Feel like flying to china bonk her :D
Oops is she someone's Wife or gf? :p

She is fucking busy everyday...Party, Booze, Sex:eek:

bear196
11-08-2017, 02:07 PM

Agreed bro. But DD is in the GL HOF category, few can fight with her!

今晚打老虎.
11-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Westerhout Rd.. House number i can't rmb.. 昌平*Smth smth*

FR on #6 - Xing Xing

BBBJ: 9/10 (usually i don't like bbbj, but she do on me, i like. Maybe also because she's my type of girl.)
FJ: 8.5/10 (i just did in missionary then a while cum already. Maybe she's just too attractive to me that i can bang her anytime.)

Will RTF if have time. :)

常平一条龙think is wh12

unfit
11-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Agreed bro. But DD is in the GL HOF category, few can fight with her!

Plus her waterbed service is awesome too:D

Stimsia
12-08-2017, 04:50 AM
H2060
xiao ai

face: 7/10
body :7/10 tall & slender
bbbj: 7/10
fj : 7/10

light kisses & no painting
one hilltop got dark mark she say scratch due to insect bite

triplejoy
12-08-2017, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=FRwriter;16279066]Westerhout Rd.. House number i can't rmb.. 昌平*Smth smth*

FR on #6 - Xing Xing

Will RTF if have time. :)[/QUOTES

Gotta agreed with bro FRwriter..Personally I feel my money are well spent! 😂

omnia
12-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Just confirmed yet again what I had said all along about SBF.....

SBF is what it is....not what you or I or anyone else wishes/wants it to be, apart from maybe Sammyboy(the owner of SBF)....

Why do I say this?.....

Becuz after a long hiatus from posting in the SBF GL threads....i posted 13 detailed FRs on 13 different GL150 mms who had no previous detailed FRs in SBF in just over 1 week....

My 13 FRs were totally free, unconditional n w/o any agenda.....no general cocktease shit; no cryptic names/houses Info shit; no request for points to 'prove' a so called 'experiement' in exchange for names/houses Info of certain mms shit, etc.....and what happens?....i actually got zapped for posting/sharing one of my fresh FRs!....:rolleyes:

So what am I going to do next?.....

I am a contrarian:D.....so i shall post yet another FR.....this one specially goes out to Fat Fatt as promised;)

Cheerios

Laughing3210
12-08-2017, 02:41 PM
Hi Bro,

Just to check for the new gals in 2058 anyone tried before and have FR þo share?

shawn_mib
12-08-2017, 03:00 PM
So quiet here today. Everyone busy bonking the ladies from cat150?

Sgoh
12-08-2017, 08:22 PM

SBF is what it is....not what you or I or anyone else wishes/wants it to be, apart from maybe Sammyboy(the owner of SBF)....

Why do I say this?.....

Becuz after a long hiatus from posting in the SBF GL threads....i posted 13 detailed FRs on 13 different GL150 mms who had no previous detailed FRs in SBF in just over 1 week....

My 13 FRs were totally free, unconditional n w/o any agenda.....no general cocktease shit; no cryptic names/houses Info shit; no request for points to 'prove' a so called 'experiement' in exchange for names/houses Info of certain mms shit, etc.....and what happens?....i actually got zapped for posting/sharing one of my fresh FRs!....:rolleyes:

I am a contrarian:D.....so i shall post yet another FR.....this one specially goes out to Fat Fatt as promised;)

Cheerios

Please do continue with your informative and fair FRs. Very helpful indeed! Many thanks and have a great weekend!

baotohk
12-08-2017, 08:38 PM

Why do I say this?.....

Cheerios

Life is as such in sbf. There's no surprise who is behind all this.

Glad you have a positive attitude and move on to greater heights

shawn_mib
12-08-2017, 08:40 PM

Why do I say this?.....

Cheerios

Bro you got 1000 over point no need to worry lah. I only 132. Easily can let ppl zapped till kosong.

Keep it rolling.

baotohk
12-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Bro you got 1000 over point no need to worry lah. I only 132. Easily can let ppl zapped till kosong.

Keep it rolling.

you have power of 12 . Just join in some exchange programme and I'm sure you will reach 1000 easily

shawn_mib
12-08-2017, 08:59 PM
you have power of 12 . Just join in some exchange programme and I'm sure you will reach 1000 easily

Lolx I just too lazy to do posting since 2006. Even my latest fr also only a few sentences. :D

slyer
12-08-2017, 09:32 PM
She is fucking busy everyday...Party, Booze, Sex:eek:

Wow u party booze and sex with her in mainland ?

unfit
12-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Wow u party booze and sex with her in mainland ?

I am the Union Pay:rolleyes:

shawn_mib
12-08-2017, 10:21 PM

Wa? You sibel tan jiat leh.

oceanplus
13-08-2017, 03:34 AM
Anyone could propose fair and smooth skin chicks of 150 grade and better with a list for selection in case one of them on her period leave.

shawn_mib
13-08-2017, 03:27 PM
What a quiet Sunday. Seem like everyone reloading for next week f..k. :D

Fat Fatt
13-08-2017, 11:23 PM
What a quiet Sunday. Seem like everyone reloading for next week f..k. :D

Actually financially I can only afford once per week. But I always overspend to twice a week. So sometimes very leong leong no money

shawn_mib
13-08-2017, 11:58 PM
Actually financially I can only afford once per week. But I always overspend to twice a week. So sometimes very leong leong no money

Lolx which gal make you over spent? Dun play play hor last time when coco and Amy around I also over spent.

unfit
14-08-2017, 12:29 AM

This is an expensive addiction :(

Nearly impossible to quit :o

Cold turkey also can't help :mad:

shawn_mib
14-08-2017, 12:59 AM
This is an expensive addiction :(

Nearly impossible to quit :o7

Cold turkey also can't help :mad:

I think your union pay sibel power

unfit
14-08-2017, 01:10 AM
I think your union pay sibel power

Sillypore call Nets :p

Zikaporean are natural born Union Pay in TiongKok:D

Samurai69
14-08-2017, 10:21 AM
This is really not a cheap hobby.
Once a week, 1 month will be $600.
SG average monthly salary (fr tradingeconomic.com) about $5.5k, so around 11%. So once awhile got to substitute with $40/$50 category.
No wonder high expectation from most brother that the service list must have frenching, AR and GFE.

shawn_mib
14-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Sillypore call Nets :p

Zikaporean are natural born Union Pay in TiongKok:D

You got the gold mountain can lah. Like me worker bee where can afford.

sams11
15-08-2017, 12:12 AM
There is only one girl Qing Qing left in 1856. She provides quality service including gfe and may not stay in GL for long. You may have to wait till October or November to see the new batch of girls.

Bro, I write with some sadness that Qing Qing plans to cut her card on Wednesday, 16 August. She is a cute girl with good gfe and gives quality clean service. Her fans may wish to say farewell to her. 1856 will have no wls from Wednesday.

All the best to Qing Qing.

unfit
15-08-2017, 12:55 AM
You got the gold mountain can lah. Like me worker bee where can afford.

You are so humble :p

Me bumble bee:D

omnia
15-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Please do continue with your informative and fair FRs. Very helpful indeed! Many thanks and have a great weekend!

Life is as such in sbf. There's no surprise who is behind all this.

Glad you have a positive attitude and move on to greater heights

Keep it rolling.

Tks a bunch for the encouragement guys!

Shawn_mib & Sgoh....appreciate the points but if u had followed my posts fm before, u may understand tat i hv never been interested in points, unlike say a certain samster who now claims he has no interest in points but at various times curiously n sort of paradoxically appears to act like he does!

What I would like instead is to see more proper genuine sharing of FRs/Info in SBF with :no general cocktease shit; no cryptic names/houses Info shit; no request for points to 'prove' a so called 'experiement' in exchange for names/houses Info of certain mms shit, etc....oh n i wonder what that certain samster get's out of making such inane posts?!

A good example on the otherhand wld be the recent fresh contribution made by bear196 - my compliments to u once again mate:cool:

https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16279321&postcount=11203

Since my latest previous FR now appears a tad redundant as i gather YiYi(2047) is cutting her yellow card tomolo, quite a pity i sld add.....i shall share another fresh FR which is cuming up next....;)

Cheerios

omnia
15-08-2017, 01:33 PM
AnNi(1667)....22 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Pig)....demure sweet young GND looker(who cld either pass off as a sweet poly/uni gal or young teacher/OL when she wore her non prescription black specs + shirt/long skirt attire!)....large roundish fresh face, wears little makeup, lovely almond shaped black eyes, shapely nose, soft lips n soft tongue, long straight dark brown hair wif end curls, when she wears her long hair down flowing looks more winsome n pretty(especially upclose):cool:....163cm ht, firm longish legs.....perky A+ cup boobs wif gumdrop brown nipples...normal young slim bod(49+kg wt), nice shaped back.....perky juicy ass....pussy a tad bushy, small flaps, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high!....smiley soft spoken innocent demeanour gentle girly mm who speaks quite gd english!......v submissive wif xiao niao yi ren allure:cool:.....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit i suspect a sweet young sharp smart cookie, Sichuan mm lah!.....delicious natural passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go wif her lovely eyes wide open, deep n intense, v shiok!

Shower....natural high gf feel n sight action!....shower water cascading on our backs, embrace, french, jap av style french, rub cock on pussy, great eyecontact.....did this for sometime, v natural passionate sensuous!....soothing soapy massage of me neck n shoulders, she has gd massuese hands!....full head deepthroat bbbj, suction is not bad....towelled me dry at the end, gd touch!...

Bed....just went wif the flow, as totally natural high gf feel n sight wif strong submissive gentle caring demeanour exuding fm her!.....intense natural frenching on tap at all times....embrace, cuddle, me fingering her clit n she hj.....then she on top, gd feel of her tits, bod, pussy, ass n legs....she moves sideways n licks/sucks me nipples while giving me access to her tits n pussy - me licking/sucking her boobs/nipples n fingering her clit n outer pussy lips, wetness wif gasps fm her!....no AR but nice lick of perineum.....gd lick n suck of balls.....bbbj slurpy wet takes her time, agn wif full head deepthroat....now auto 69, me alternating between tonguefu n fingering her pussy while licking her clit, her pussy feels quite tight, she now jerking wif soft moans, wetness!....

My turn....did me usual routine.....feeling n sight fm her still natural high gf mode, passionate sensuous + gentle submissive!.....sucked n squeezed her tits, she soft moans, hands caressing me hair, squirming......combo tonguefu n fingering of clit n pussy, her body reactions more intense, moans louder!....frenched her letting her taste her own cuntjuice then went bk for more solid bbbj while i fingered her pussy real deep n fast, dripping wet now!....

Fj natural high intense passionate sensuous.....her pussy wet n quite tight....she has stamina n can take a pounding.....all std positions....misch she spread her legs wide wif her hands, v nice fit fuck felt deep tight, her eyes looking intensely at me, frenching....spooning, lifted one leg up, turned her head to french, gd mirror effects....doggie, she reached a hand bk to grip me hand on her ass, me turned her head to french, nice mirror views, gd bounce n cushion!.....asian cowgal she slowly built up momentum then pumped me hard n fast, leaned fwd to french.....ended wif a soothing massage, cuddles, fun flirty chit chat n french squeeze of her ass gdbye she now in her young teacher/OL attire wif specs on, v fun n shiok:D

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....fab natural high gf caring submissive sex!.....high intimacy level + gd company + not a timewatcher....not the typical gl whore experience, saying tat think she has strong subtle kc charms, Sichuan mm lah!!....definite gem:cool:....

UltramanTiga87
19-08-2017, 06:27 PM
My Fr on 2062A Ivy

Decided to try out the malaysian wl's in Geylang. Was told there is currently six at the moment. Went for 2062A Ivy. I've been to 2062A twice for Yue Tian. Saw Ivy both times but did not pick her.

Looks wise, Ivy reminds me of a JAV milf actress. Short hair, about 1.5 in height, small b cup breast and slim. My guess for her age should be 30+.

Service starts with three rounds of hot bbbj in the shower. On to the bed and she asked me to lie on back. She licked me all over. She then asked me to sit in the usual doggy position and she gave me an ass rimming as well as abit of a blowjob. Followed by a catbath and several rounds of bbbj. Ivy really knows how to please a man. Really enjoyed her bbbj.

I tried reverse cowgirl with her, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and finally cum while fucking her in doggy position. Pussy's good for her age.

She gave me a massage after sex.

She gave me a hug before i left. Rtf? Hell yes.. Definitely want to see her again. Been thinking also of trying the remaining Malaysian WLs. So far i've tried Yumi and Ivy.

ahha2011
19-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Hmm ... just now at 1606 .. saw a tall lady, long hair, tattoo on right tight .. today wear green.. super hot.. base on the description, anyone knows ?

BronzeGod
19-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Hmm ... just now at 1606 .. saw a tall lady, long hair, tattoo on right tight .. today wear green.. super hot.. base on the description, anyone knows ?

TheGreenLantern :confused: :eek::D

ahha2011
19-08-2017, 08:46 PM
TheGreenLantern :confused: :eek::D

Haha... kns..

sams11
20-08-2017, 12:47 AM

I believe you are referring to Menglu who is about 1.68m in height with curvy body. She has a few tattoos on her body and is one of the four new girls of 1606. Her service is sextifying and gfe is good.

max_priest
20-08-2017, 03:21 AM
My Fr on 2062A Ivy

Decided to try out the malaysian wl's in Geylang. Was told there is currently six at the moment. Went for 2062A Ivy. I've been to 2062A twice for Yue Tian. Saw Ivy both times but did not pick her.

Looks wise, Ivy reminds me of a JAV milf actress. Short hair, about 1.5 in height, small b cup breast and slim. My guess for her age should be 30+.

So far i've tried Yumi and Ivy.

She should be in her forties .... another one you could consider to try is commando Janet @ 1606. Enjoy!

ahha2011
20-08-2017, 06:48 AM
She should be in her forties .... another one you could consider to try is commando Janet @ 1606. Enjoy!

Saw her ytd... she look quite young... she wear tight slack , her ass is ting and perky

UltramanTiga87
20-08-2017, 08:12 AM

Thanks for the recommendation. Will try her one day.

UltramanTiga87
20-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Saw her ytd... she look quite young... she wear tight slack , her ass is ting and perky

She might be in her forties but has a body of a 20 year old. Lol.

Fat Fatt
20-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Hi Bor Omnia,
forgot to thank you for the sharing of FRs. Especially dedicated for me.

My 13 FRs were totally free, unconditional n w/o any agenda......and what happens?....i actually got zapped for posting/sharing one of my fresh FRs!....:rolleyes:

can the zapper refrain from zapping? It is a 13 new FRs. It will give me leads for 13 weeks seriously and for many other bros. to the WL it is of some help, unless the so called bf jealous. If you are jealous, then go bao the WL full time man.

thank you grateful for the unconditional sharing
Cheerios

slyer
20-08-2017, 10:01 AM
My Fr on 2062A Ivy

Service starts with three rounds of hot bbbj in the shower. On to the bed and she asked me to lie on back. She licked me all over. She then asked me to sit in the usual doggy position and she gave me an ass rimming as well as abit of a blowjob. Followed by a catbath and several rounds of bbbj. Ivy really knows how to please a man. Really enjoyed her bbbj.

I tried reverse cowgirl with her, missionary, doggy, cowgirl and finally cum while fucking her in doggy position. Pussy's good for her age.

She gave me a massage after sex.

She gave me a hug before i left. Rtf? Hell yes.. Definitely want to see her again. Been thinking also of trying the remaining Malaysian WLs. So far i've tried Yumi and Ivy.

Great fr bro
U really like milf a lot :D
I haven't try this small ivy
Perhaps I should try her soon :D

slyer
20-08-2017, 10:02 AM

U r her Apple Pay or Samsung pay :D

omnia
20-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Hi Bor Omnia,
forgot to thank you for the sharing of FRs. Especially dedicated for me.

Tks a bunch for yr support buddy, especially yr words in red!.....Brings me back to the good old days:cool:

https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=16319758&postcount=11247

Anyways, once again just for you, going to post another fresh FR on a definite gem, to me at least!....enjoy sld u or anyone else goes ahead to try her;)

Happy fucking sunday to all:D

omnia
20-08-2017, 11:52 AM
QiQi(1651).....25? yr old mm fm Sichuan....quite fair demure feminine sweet yet wif a tinge of foxy sultry allure looker, heart shaped face wears little make up if any, striking eyes, soft lips n longish soft tongue, lovely straight long dark brown hair....smells nice + has a strong nu ren wei allure!...157 cm ht, slim shapely legs....slim sensuous bod w/o any visible fats(41kg wt), smooth skin, lovely shaped back, has a tattoo design abv her pussy(no apparent visible stretch marks though)....perky A+ /B- cup boobs wif reddish cherry shaped nipples....perky juicy small ass....pussy well trimmed, small slit, no smell....has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is excellent wif a tinge of pse n gfe is high:cool:....sensual seductive coquettish playful girly mm....natural n spontaneous....hard worker, aims to pls, caring, gd company.....strikes me as genuine albeit a smart sharp cookie(Sichuan mm lah!)....flirty cocktease on frenching at start wif playful eyecontact!....which eventually leads to intense passionate french/dfk wif gd eyecontact, shiok!....

Shower....full scrub, soapy soothing shoulders/back massage, abit of hdly as well....

Bed....full works pkge premium:cool:....she does front n back but i was comfy wif her so just lay on me back.....v nice boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n sight, tight embrace, rub pussy on me cock, caressed her face, flirty seductive kiss turn into light french....she licks me ears n neck wif soft moans....then rubs me cockhead on her nipples wif gd eyecontact.....solid sensuous catbath.....

V shiok lick n light suck AR, wet slurpy, gd eyecontact, takes it nice n slow, prolly one of best ARs i hv had in gl for a long time!.....gd lick of perineum...balls lick n suck....cockshaft lick.....bbbj super delicious power hot, she slowly built up the momentum, actions similar to wild vigorous jav bbbj!!...wif saliva spitting/dribbling, hands stroke cockshaft n rub on cockhead, lick n suck cockhead, engulfs whole cockead then cock in her mouth, head bobbing up n down, slow to fast back to slow, tongue twirl head swirl at times, full head deepthroat, manoeuvres into various positions giving me gd access to her bod as well....

Actually, her bbbj was so fab n shiok tat i did not bother to do me usual standing bbbj, just lay back to enjoy the sight sound n feels, prolly one of the best bbbjs tat i hv had in gl for a long time!

My turn....did me usual routine...boobs/nipples lick n suck, she reacted by caressing me face, rubbing me cockhead n fingering her clit, purring n looking at me, v shiok!....licked her bod all over....tonguefu got another great response fm her, jerking squirming moaning loud, still rubbing me cockhead, wetness!....now went up to french her, letting her taste her pussy juice, bod to bod tight feel, v nice!...

Fj natural passionate sensuous hot wild wet feel n sight.....gd control of pussy muscles.....has stamina n can take a pounding....frenching/dfk when high wif v nice eyecontact....all std positions + carrying fuck n flip fuck as she petite n light.....misch wif her legs closed, gd rub of clit, she pulled me close to french!....doggie, nice feel of her small perky juicy ass, gd fit, turned her head to french....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me bum, deep tight feel.....asian cowgal n cowgal, she pumped n rode me hard n fast, worked it gd, controlled pussy muscles when i was abt to cum.....ended wif cuddles, french, she stroking me cock at times, fun flirty chit chat....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....great hot wild passionate sensuous sex wif a tinge of pse + fun flirty seductive company + not a time watcher.....definite gem:cool:

Stimsia
05-09-2017, 12:59 AM
梦露

look : gnd
bbj : 9/10 good suction
fj : 7/10 accomodating

joker88
06-09-2017, 01:00 AM
梦露

look : gnd
bbj : 9/10 good suction
fj : 7/10 accomodating

She is from 1606, Ah Yap's den. :)

Tallest and prettiest gal there but got few tattoos on her. :)

Happy bonking! :p

dbhh
09-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Tried Coco of 1608 yesterday.

She is indeed a MILF type of WL with a decent figure for her type. Nice B cup boobs and fair skin.

I like her for her friendly attitude but her service is rather plain without AR. BBBJ is acceptable plus some boob massage on my back.

Love93
25-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Drop by 16W02 okt say Mi Xue service v good, our eyes met and her smiles melts my heart.

She is the nice sweet girl kind, she was so sweet and tender I was literally mesmerized by her gentleness. When we were in the room, she use her whole body to entice me… very very passionately, French with great feel, lick my ears, neck, etc. High GFE! I like to lick her shoulder as I undress her. A small slim girl with a pair of lovely b size boobs. Her hands are very small and extremely smooth, when she touch my groin area it was simply mind blowing!

Her licking skills also no horse run, ticklish yet soft and gentle, in the shower she kiss, lick passionately with hands running all over me, rubbing her boobs on me. This girl is truly an expert in sex, knows where to touch, how to touch and of cause bbbj – sexpert level – can feel her whole entire mouth with great great suction!

Frenching: 9
BBBJ: 9.9
AR: 6.9 done with condom
FJ: 9 Very like real GF, Horny & Accomodating.
GFE: 10 She is that kind I like to sayang saying
Attitude: 9.9
Worth it!

unfit
25-09-2017, 08:49 PM
She is from 1606, Ah Yap's den. :)

Tallest and prettiest gal there but got few tattoos on her. :)

Happy bonking! :p

She is also the friendliest girl there :p

AnacondaM
27-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Drop by 16W02 okt say Mi Xue service v good, our eyes met and her smiles melts my heart.

She is the nice sweet girl kind, she was so sweet and tender I was literally mesmerized by her gentleness. When we were in the room, she use her whole body to entice me… very very passionately, French with great feel, lick my ears, neck, etc. High GFE! I like to lick her shoulder as I undress her. A small slim girl with a pair of lovely b size boobs. Her hands are very small and extremely smooth, when she touch my groin area it was simply mind blowing!

Her licking skills also no horse run, ticklish yet soft and gentle, in the shower she kiss, lick passionately with hands running all over me, rubbing her boobs on me. This girl is truly an expert in sex, knows where to touch, how to touch and of cause bbbj – sexpert level – can feel her whole entire mouth with great great suction!

Frenching: 9
BBBJ: 9.9
AR: 6.9 done with condom
FJ: 9 Very like real GF, Horny & Accomodating.
GFE: 10 She is that kind I like to sayang saying
Attitude: 9.9
Worth it!

Her service is truly excellent, fantastic attitude. That's why I prefer those who has experience in this trade. She deserves the price tag.

ClearLoad
28-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Hi to all bros here...this thread looks tempting.
Any recommendation for GL cat150, preferably M'sian.

Thanks in advance.

unfit
28-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Hi to all bros here...this thread looks tempting.
Any recommendation for GL cat150, preferably M'sian.

Thanks in advance.

BolehLand Gals are facing extinction here in Zikapore :rolleyes:

If you wants those still in Sillypore :p

I would recommend Jessie Janet and Xiao Jun ;)

dbhh
28-09-2017, 11:50 PM

For me, the best Malaysian WL now is Yumi at 1639. Still got attractive body for her age, though cannot compare with those voluptuous or slim ones from China. Face looks a bit like Shu Qi. Service is undeniably tip top.

unfit
28-09-2017, 11:54 PM
For me, the best Malaysian WL now is Yumi at 1639. Still got attractive body for her age, though cannot compare with those voluptuous or slim ones from China. Face looks a bit like Shu Qi. Service is undeniably tip top.

Yes almost forgot her:p

Yumi is good too :D

ClearLoad
29-09-2017, 08:02 AM

Thanks bro for the recommendation 😊
How should i go abt booking them?
Need guidance , first time trying GL cat 150....😊

BronzeGod
29-09-2017, 09:13 AM

Just go down to Geylang and step into any house with $150 PRC. And book.

crazyboy282002
29-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Her service is truly excellent, fantastic attitude. That's why I prefer those who has experience in this trade. She deserves the price tag.

She look similar to the HK actress . 😬

MrBigBadBird
29-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Many thanks to the seniors bros esp omnia for unconditional recommendations! went on a crusade since Aug:

NaNa (2036)“Icy Beauty"
- rtf>5x; IMO prettiest in GL150 currently with creamy full B- C natural perfect shaped boobs (most nicely shaped) in a slim 1.58m frame
- service is SOP and pussy not so tight
- recently she disallowed licking of boobs hence will drop her

M8 Xiao Ai (2060) "Racy Queen"
- rtf 4x; Current fav due to steamy love making complete with CIM and passionate french
- Ah Lian clubber looks with smoky eyes, vavavoom dressing complete with seemingly enhanced full B- C boobs on 1.64m slim frame & tight pussy
- marathon sessions usually end up with her cumming multiple times

Yue Yao (2062a / RTC) "Classical Damsel 1"
- rtf 3x before suddenly rtc; IMO top 3 prettiest in GL150 complete with creamy full B enhanced boobs in a lithe 1.58m frame & tight pussy
- gave me perfect GFE despite limited skills as she grinds to orgasm on cowgal during our gentle yet passionate lovemaking sessions
- Reluctant lip pecker who turned to passionate Frenching during subsequent visits

Zhi Zhi (1606) "The Model"
- 1x; will rtf subj to shorter queue and better chemistry at subsequent visit
- Model look and height complete with fair creamy full B boobs
- Accommodating with good service but lip pecker

Xiao Ai (1651 / RTC) "Chio Ah Lian Clubber"
- 1x,; Youthful chio ah lian clubber looks complete with natural C boobs on slim frame
- Pussy not as tight

Xin Xin (WH1612) "Vivian Hsu Lookalike?"
- 1x; Cute chio fair look with creamy full B boobs in a tad stocky frame
- Passionate love making with french

Duo Duo (WH1604) "Classical Damsel 2"
- 1x; Gu Dian fair beauty with natural B boobs on a willowy frame
- Accommodating and good service

Zhen Zhen (WH1604) "Youngish Miriam Yeung"
- 1x
- Slight tan slim chio HK actress Miriam Yeung lookalike (40%) with minimal or no makeup and full B boobs
- Accommodating with tight pussy but no chemistry

Coco (1608) "Fair 1654a Moon Type MILF"
- 1x
- A tad big boned and milfy for my liking; similar to Moon 1654a eons ago
- would have preferred slimmer younger ladies but went with Eric's recommendation

Nai Cha (2058) "Young Slutty Mum"
- 1x
- Looks Jap AV due to big boobs and dressing
- However when stripped my little bro deflated as saw her saggy wrinkled tummy (appeared to had given birth before)
- Her top notch skills and slutty acts made me rod hard in no time and we came to a shattering orgasm

Xiao Yu (1654a) "Youngish 王彩桦"
- 1x; Bro Fat Fatt aptly sums up my experience as this gal has full repertoire of skills of 1654a yester years but sadly looks not my cup of tea even though boobs are lovely as described by bro max priest
- Sensual AR and didi + balls oil massage brings back my wonderful memories with Jacey from same house
- Again once is enough

Also tried Ma Li (1606) and Vivi (1654a) but shan't elaborate cos exceeded word limit

stpboc
30-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Many thanks to the seniors bros esp omnia for unconditional recommendations! went on a crusade since Aug:

NaNa (2036)“Icy Beauty"
- rtf>5x; IMO prettiest in GL150 currently with creamy full B- C natural perfect shaped boobs (most nicely shaped) in a slim 1.58m frame
- service is SOP and pussy not so tight
- recently she disallowed licking of boobs hence will drop her

M8 Xiao Ai (2060) "Racy Queen"
- rtf 4x; Current fav due to steamy love making complete with CIM and passionate french
- Ah Lian clubber looks with smoky eyes, vavavoom dressing complete with seemingly enhanced full B- C boobs on 1.64m slim frame & tight pussy
- marathon sessions usually end up with her cumming multiple times

Yue Yao (2062a / RTC) "Classical Damsel 1"
- rtf 3x before suddenly rtc; IMO top 3 prettiest in GL150 complete with creamy full B enhanced boobs in a lithe 1.58m frame & tight pussy
- gave me perfect GFE despite limited skills as she grinds to orgasm on cowgal during our gentle yet passionate lovemaking sessions
- Reluctant lip pecker who turned to passionate Frenching during subsequent visits

Zhi Zhi (1606) "The Model"
- 1x; will rtf subj to shorter queue and better chemistry at subsequent visit
- Model look and height complete with fair creamy full B boobs
- Accommodating with good service but lip pecker

Xiao Ai (1651 / RTC) "Chio Ah Lian Clubber"
- 1x,; Youthful chio ah lian clubber looks complete with natural C boobs on slim frame
- Pussy not as tight

Xin Xin (WH1612) "Vivian Hsu Lookalike?"
- 1x; Cute chio fair look with creamy full B boobs in a tad stocky frame
- Passionate love making with french

Duo Duo (WH1604) "Classical Damsel 2"
- 1x; Gu Dian fair beauty with natural B boobs on a willowy frame
- Accommodating and good service

Zhen Zhen (WH1604) "Youngish Miriam Yeung"
- 1x
- Slight tan slim chio HK actress Miriam Yeung lookalike (40%) with minimal or no makeup and full B boobs
- Accommodating with tight pussy but no chemistry

Coco (1608) "Fair 1654a Moon Type MILF"
- 1x
- A tad big boned and milfy for my liking; similar to Moon 1654a eons ago
- would have preferred slimmer younger ladies but went with Eric's recommendation

Nai Cha (2058) "Young Slutty Mum"
- 1x
- Looks Jap AV due to big boobs and dressing
- However when stripped my little bro deflated as saw her saggy wrinkled tummy (appeared to had given birth before)
- Her top notch skills and slutty acts made me rod hard in no time and we came to a shattering orgasm

Xiao Yu (1654a) "Youngish 王彩桦"
- 1x; Bro Fat Fatt aptly sums up my experience as this gal has full repertoire of skills of 1654a yester years but sadly looks not my cup of tea even though boobs are lovely as described by bro max priest
- Sensual AR and didi + balls oil massage brings back my wonderful memories with Jacey from same house
- Again once is enough

Also tried Ma Li (1606) and Vivi (1654a) but shan't elaborate cos exceeded word limit

Great sharing ! Let me upz you later ... looks like I missed Nana maybe that day I dropped by she was code red. I recall saw one not bad looking code red no make up sitting at lobby but couldn't get a closer look as she was back facing the front door.

MrBigBadBird
30-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Great sharing ! Let me upz you later ... looks like I missed Nana maybe that day I dropped by she was code red. I recall saw one not bad looking code red no make up sitting at lobby but couldn't get a closer look as she was back facing the front door.

Most welcomed bro!
Many pretty ladies in that house. But only tried keke (C cup) and Nana in that house so far.

Appreciate your sharing if u tried others.

max_priest
30-09-2017, 09:24 PM

The one whom you saw might be Miya. About 1.6m tall, slim, A cup boobs (with one inverted nip) ... Quite chio and fair with the Bugis Junction-lass looks ... She is from Hubei and age 25 years young but could pass off as a 21 years old lass. However don't expect much from this WL in term of service. :D

unfit
30-09-2017, 09:29 PM

You can swing by any Cat 150 shop to request for them ;)

But please bear in mind that they are in their 30s already :p

Please do not expect SYT cos BolehLand WLs are MILF :D

The plus point about them is AWESOME services :rolleyes:

BronzeGod
30-09-2017, 10:00 PM
The one whom you saw might be Miya. About 1.6m tall, slim, A cup boobs (with one inverted nip) ... Quite chio and fair with the Bugis Junction-lass looks ... She is from Hubei and age 25 years young but could pass off as a 21 years old lass. However don't expect much from this WL in term of service. :D

Truth is, don't expect too much from any of the girls in 2036.

But if wanna hold down a pretty face for some hammering, it's worth the $150 :D

MrBigBadBird
30-09-2017, 11:06 PM

Totally agree.
Upz Nana 6x for her looks, body and nice rack only.
SOP service.

stpboc
30-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Most welcomed bro!
Many pretty ladies in that house. But only tried keke (C cup) and Nana in that house so far.

Appreciate your sharing if u tried others.

Brother I had shared before I had 2 great sessions with KK. As one senior brother had stated her boobs are A cup and watery , however she has a pretty face and we had great sex both enjoyed the process greatly and more than make up for slight disappointment with her boobs.

stpboc
30-09-2017, 11:45 PM

Thank Max. One look if I don't like I will not pick but I will remember this name Miya

MrBigBadBird
01-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Brother I had shared before I had 2 great sessions with KK. As one senior brother had stated her boobs are A cup and watery , however she has a pretty face and we had great sex both enjoyed the process greatly and more than make up for slight disappointment with her boobs.

Tx for sharing bro!
Normally I will take min B cup cos I alrdy got small A cup
😅

MrBigBadBird
01-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Thank Max. One look if I don't like I will not pick but I will remember this name Miya

IMO Miya is similar level of prettiness as Nana but hesitated against taking her due to her A cup.

leehuashen
01-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Went 1651 recently, no girls so OKT called for me one from 2058. Told me quite a popular girl... No prize for guessing who.

Initially I was avoiding her name as I read some review about saggy tummy after some review in this forum. So when she came in, i am like ok lah. Acceptable for some cum release, so went ahead. btw, her name is nai cha.

Her tummy is not as bad as I thought it was. I've seen much worse. The previous girl whose tummy was stretched so bad I swore off sex for 2 weeks after that. But her is still ok. No visible stretch mark unless you use torchlight to shine. But I am not there to inspect a meat, I am there for some release and it is acceptable to me. Overall, she is fun to be with. I had a great time clicking with her and her hole is bloody bloody wet like a running tap.

Definitely someone I would rtf in the near future. We had quite a chat and I really like talking to her.

stpboc
01-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Went 1651 recently, no girls so OKT called for me one from 2058. Told me quite a popular girl... No prize for guessing who.

Initially I was avoiding her name as I read some review about saggy tummy after some review in this forum. So when she came in, i am like ok lah. Acceptable for some cum release, so went ahead. btw, her name is nai cha.

Her tummy is not as bad as I thought it was. I've seen much worse. The previous girl whose tummy was stretched so bad I swore off sex for 2 weeks after that. But her is still ok. No visible stretch mark unless you use torchlight to shine. But I am not there to inspect a meat, I am there for some release and it is acceptable to me. Overall, she is fun to be with. I had a great time clicking with her and her hole is bloody bloody wet like a running tap.

Definitely someone I would rtf in the near future. We had quite a chat and I really like talking to her.

Good sharing definitely another one on my upz list

MrBigBadBird
01-10-2017, 10:59 AM

Get pass the tummy and u will be rewarded with JAV standard love making.

leehuashen
01-10-2017, 11:34 PM
Get pass the tummy and u will be rewarded with JAV standard love making.

Yes. I agree. Get pass the tummy and it'll be great.

baotohk
01-10-2017, 11:38 PM

if you like hardcore action, she is not to be missed

max_priest
02-10-2017, 02:34 AM

All I can say is, different folks possess different degree of service level expectation. :cool:

For Nana and Miya, many thought once is enough although they are chio ... that suggests why Miya only has 5 bookings per day on average ... However there were some who still wanna rtf hoping for better service. :D

BronzeGod
02-10-2017, 02:50 AM
All I can say is, different folks possess different degree of service level expectation. :cool:

For Nana and Miya, many thought once is enough although they are chio ... that suggests why Miya only has 5 bookings per day on average ... However there were some who still wanna rtf hoping for better service. :D

And different day can have different feeling.

One day we can be looking for pretty SYT

Another day we can be in the mood for GND

Third day we want busty milf.

Some days we do not mind ice queen

Other days we want GFE and chit chat

then another day we want HARDCORE services

sometimes we want sunshine sporty girl tan, other times we want classical fair beauty....

No need to limit to any one type. FUCK ALL. and fuck them hard and good. :D

max_priest
02-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Absolutely! This is the beauty of GL ...

And different day can have different feeling.

One day we can be looking for pretty SYT

Another day we can be in the mood for GND

Third day we want busty milf.

Some days we do not mind ice queen

Other days we want GFE and chit chat

then another day we want HARDCORE services

sometimes we want sunshine sporty girl tan, other times we want classical fair beauty....

No need to limit to any one type. FUCK ALL. and fuck them hard and good. :D

MrBigBadBird
02-10-2017, 07:39 AM
Absolutely! This is the beauty of GL ...

That's y it's been 6x for NaNa until gotta call it a day due to declining standards...

stpboc
02-10-2017, 10:15 AM
if you like hardcore action, she is not to be missed

Brother thanks . I am not hard core more for GFE.

ClearLoad
02-10-2017, 10:15 AM
You can swing by any Cat 150 shop to request for them ;)

But please bear in mind that they are in their 30s already :p

Please do not expect SYT cos BolehLand WLs are MILF :D

The plus point about them is AWESOME services :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info bro...

unfit
02-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the info bro...

BolehLand and 2831A PRC WLs both 45 minutes per session :)

The rest of the PRC Cat 150 is 1 hour per session ;)

stpboc
02-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Zhi Zhi code red so was thinking whether to call KK (2036) or try something new. Based on recommendation gotten Chen Mong (陈梦) 1602

1602 cat 150
Height apprx 1.62m
Boobs C but very watery with tummy
Face average MILF

Service was very mechanical , no frecching or kissing (I never tried too cos not so attractive)

RTF : no
Quite a waste of $

stpboc
03-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Since so many recommendations for 2036 Nana thought of trying but code red. Recalled borther ejectjoy recommended 1425 AnQi so tried her.

1425 cat 150
Face ave MILF
Boobs B to maybe C with slight tummy.
Height maybe 1.60

Very horny gal. Kept sticking out tounge and licked her lip but no frenching only kissing on the lip. She was very tender and went through all the body massage and licking all over very slowly which was very arousing. Maintained good eye contact during BJ. Kept offering her boobs for squeezing , sucking and licking . FJ very horny in missionary but could felt strong thrusting action from her hip as if wanted to intensify the joy. After FJ lay down beside and again offered her boobs for squeezing and sucking ...not bad very worth it for those looking for steamy sex making ....

leehuashen
05-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Tried Anna from 2058 recently..

Sweet looking lady, very easy to talk to.

Body is alright. not exactly very curvaceous. But she have tattoos, my personal fetish. That and a easy to talk to personality help make it more sensual. Not to mention the teasing.

Good frencher, great personality and had a great time with her.

rtf: potential as one of my rtf but want to try Annie from the same house. Anyone have any feedback on Annie? Personally, after trying both Nai Cha and Anna, its a toss up on which I would rtf more. both are equally good and both have strength in their own area.. Nai Cha like some said is like a JAV hardcore style while Anna is more of like your late 20s demure waiting for you at home gf. hahahaha!

Like what BG said, thats the beauty of gl.. different style for different mood.

joker88
05-10-2017, 12:25 AM
Zhi Zhi code red so was thinking whether to call KK (2036) or try something new. Based on recommendation gotten Chen Mong (陈梦) 1602
RTF : no
Quite a waste of $

Bro, got 1602 meh??

You mean WH02 is it?

It is the one next to 1667? :)

stpboc
05-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Bro, got 1602 meh??

You mean WH02 is it?

It is the one next to 1667? :)

Ya ... W02

dbhh
06-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Speaking of WH02, I tried out Mi Xue recently and was a bit disappointed.

First impression I get from seeing her wasn't good since I didn't expect her to be of MILF standard. Body wise, she has a decent figure for her type. Boobs a bit saggy and of A to B cup size. She also has this strange green tattoo on her left chest area.

Service wise, she makes up greatly for her lack of youth and sexiness. Started off with some frenching. Excellent BBBJ and catbath skills. She also applied cold gel on my back and front before doing her boob and butt massage. No AR provided for me. We finished off in doggie position and I got my money's worth from this part of the session.

No RTF for me though, since I prefer younger looking WLs.

Laughing3210
07-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Tried Anna from 2058 recently..

Sweet looking lady, very easy to talk to.

Body is alright. not exactly very curvaceous. But she have tattoos, my personal fetish. That and a easy to talk to personality help make it more sensual. Not to mention the teasing.

Good frencher, great personality and had a great time with her.

rtf: potential as one of my rtf but want to try Annie from the same house. Anyone have any feedback on Annie? Personally, after trying both Nai Cha and Anna, its a toss up on which I would rtf more. both are equally good and both have strength in their own area.. Nai Cha like some said is like a JAV hardcore style while Anna is more of like your late 20s demure waiting for you at home gf. hahahaha!

Like what BG said, thats the beauty of gl.. different style for different mood.

Waiting for your new FR. :D

Fat Fatt
08-10-2017, 08:50 AM
M6 Xiao Hui (her current name) from L20H60
Guizhou girl

I had itch for M8 but she is fully book. Xiao Li is also not around so I tried Xiao Hui.

She is a very well mannered girl, very polite and soft spoken. For those bros who have been bossed around by your wife at home or lady boss in office, must come try this girl.

Her looks is nice , girl next door looks , very fair .
Her body height is petite 1.55-1.58 maybe?
What is nice about her is her softspoken and willing to serve. She french with me passionately which is a plus point.

I had an nice session with her good to keep as my reserve list if M8 not around.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 A cups not many bros cup of tea if u like big boobs
Body: 6.5/10 not tall but slim
Friendliness: 7/10 yes but not chatty. Smiles
Service: 7/10 good
Catbath foreplay: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she does a nice sensual BBBJ when I ask her to do one without strength
FJ: 7.5/10 nice missionary positions and see her closed eyes with moans of enjoyment.

Overall 7/10 I think anyway numbers are just subjective.

sytsearcher
08-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Lan Lan WH06
My favourite. I find her very pretty, and since I care about the face a lot this makes her a winner. Other pros (in my opinion)

Quite short (around 155cm)
Feels very natural, no commercial feeling at all
Submissive and accommodating
Kinda mischievous behaviour, helps her already good GFE
Strong catbath, feels great
Deepthroats on subsequent visits (from my experience)

Con: Stamina not that high

Overall, I enjoy my times with Lan Lan the most since the whole package works very well as a GFE for me. She's been thinking about leaving, so may not be here much longer.

Vivi 1654a
Pros:

Quite short (around 155cm)
Excellent service in general
Slow, sensual blowjob
Quite busty

Cons:

Quite stocky, not my type
Belly quite noticeable
Face a bit unusual, also not my type
Boobs are kinda saggy, though partly cos large

In summary, Vivi has excellent service but her appearance not my cai. Other bros looking for short and busty with good service might want to try.

Xin Xin WH12
Pros:

Quite short (around 150cm, whoa)
Quite pretty
Offers waterbed services
Good pornstar experience (PSE), does a short stripping routine in sexy lingerie
Excellent service in general, skilled and experienced
Good BBBJ, allows CIM
Busty with perky boobs

Con: Feels very commercial, which I suppose is part of the PSE package. Unfortunately I prefer the GFE type.

Hope my FRs will be helpful to some bros.

panad0l
08-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Speaking of WH02, Xiao Fong is another favorite from this house. 160cm, face is quite pretty, body a bit plump type, but made up for it with her D cup natural tits.
I tried one of the rooms in this house, and it was quite big... even has a sofa in it, in case any bro feels like doing the deed on the sofa:D

stpboc
08-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Speaking of WH02, Xiao Fong is another favorite from this house. 160cm, face is quite pretty, body a bit plump type, but made up for it with her D cup natural tits.
I tried one of the rooms in this house, and it was quite big... even has a sofa in it, in case any bro feels like doing the deed on the sofa:D

Brother , thanks and welcome back with your FR

Erratic
14-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Name: Fang Fang
House: W17
Origin: Hu Bei
Time in Geylang: 3 month plus

Look : Young SYT.

Body : Slim , Height : 1.60 , B Cup Boob.

Pre Shower : NA

Shower : Catbath front and back.

Catbath :Before cat bath massage for 5 mins at the back.Spray month wash on the back for cat bath.Front body no much.

French : NA

BBBJ : Around 3 mins.

AR : NA

Painting : Yes but has to request her to laid on the bed.No much moan.

FJ : Normal missionary.

GFE : No

Attitube : Ok smile a lot before session.

RTF : No

If one want to bang a SYT with a pretty face and slim figure can go for her but don expect high GFE.Service wise is ok only.

dbhh
18-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Continuing my adventures, or should I say misadventures in WH02, I tried a hot looking babe named Mei Zi. She had a very pretty looking face, fair skin and C cup boobs. Possibly one of the best looking WLs in GL now. I thought she might be a gem, but......

Sad to say, it's another unsatisfactory experience after Mi Xue. In fact, it was a reverse outcome of Mi Xue's session. Where Mi Xue at least provided acceptable service although lacking the good looks, Mei Zi's service was totally CMI. Instead of BBBJ, she gave covered BJ. Only when I couldn't get a hard-on and told her that I am used to BBBJ that she gave it. Her other services were a mediocre catbath and boob massage.

Also, she showed a very icy cold look on her face from beginning to end, only giving occasional forced smiles at random moments. In the end, I just couldn't sustain my erection and she resorted to giving half-hearted handjob on me instead. After a while, I gave up on her and decided to call it a day.

This just proves the fact that pretty face and hot body are no guarantee of a sexciting session. If the WL attitude is cold and she has no mood to give decent service, it would still end up a flop for the cheongster. I don't think I will set foot in WH02 again for now after two unsatisfactory sessions, but this is my own personal experience. Maybe other bros have better luck and experience than me.

max_priest
18-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Continuing my adventures, or should I say misadventures in WH02, I tried a hot looking babe named Mei Zi. She had a very pretty looking face, fair skin and C cup boobs. Possibly one of the best looking WLs in GL now. I thought she might be a gem, but......

Sad to say, it's another unsatisfactory experience after Mi Xue. In fact, it was a reverse outcome of Mi Xue's session. Where Mi Xue at least provided acceptable service although lacking the good looks, Mei Zi's service was totally CMI. Instead of BBBJ, she gave covered BJ. Only when I couldn't get a hard-on and told her that I am used to BBBJ that she gave it. Her other services were a mediocre catbath and boob massage.

Also, she showed a very icy cold look on her face from beginning to end, only giving occasional forced smiles at random moments. In the end, I just couldn't sustain my erection and she resorted to giving half-hearted handjob on me instead. After a while, I gave up on her and decided to call it a day.

This just proves the fact that pretty face and hot body are no guarantee of a sexciting session. If the WL attitude is cold and she has no mood to give decent service, it would still end up a flop for the cheongster. I don't think I will set foot in WH02 again for now after two unsatisfactory sessions, but this is my own personal experience. Maybe other bros have better luck and experience than me.
I upped you for your good FR although it was a negative one. I have not had good experience with this shop too since it's inception. Kah Han's other shop over at L14 offers better service WL in general.

dbhh
18-10-2017, 06:58 PM
I upped you for your good FR although it was a negative one. I have not had good experience with this shop too since it's inception. Kah Han's other shop over at L14 offers better service WL in general.

Thanks for the up, Max.

Just doing my part to contribute and share my GL experiences in this forum.

ejectjoy
18-10-2017, 11:11 PM

Do you know any worthy WLs in 1431 (- worthy as in tall, frenchable and offers gd service)?

BronzeGod
18-10-2017, 11:20 PM

I had tried this girl once. Poor service but for her relatively young looking pretty face and passable body, it's a steal at $80 to hammer her for 30 min, never mind her unhappy expression - sometimes that makes it more fun to "punish" her :D

ejectjoy
18-10-2017, 11:30 PM
I had tried this girl once. Poor service but for her relatively young looking pretty face and passable body, it's a steal at $80 to hammer her for 30 min, never mind her unhappy expression - sometimes that makes it more fun to "punish" her :D

Hammering a pretty damsel in distress/unhappiness for 30 mins by BG must be a super torture - can imagine her ending up crying:(

unfit
18-10-2017, 11:35 PM

Ranger Cadre giving POW treatment to Beautiful Cadet :p

BronzeGod
19-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Hammering a pretty damsel in distress/unhappiness for 30 mins by BG must be a super torture - can imagine her ending up crying:(

A worse torture is no customers and no money. Got people want to pay to fuck you even though your attitude and service sucks, should be happy liao. :rolleyes:

Ranger Cadre giving POW treatment to Beautiful Cadet :p

Some girls love to be dominated :D

unfit
19-10-2017, 08:54 PM
A worse torture is no customers and no money. Got people want to pay to fuck you even though your attitude and service sucks, should be happy liao. :rolleyes:

Some girls love to be dominated :D

Ranger leads the way :cool:

JasperCheeBye
20-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Quite long never hear from Xiao Yun from 1606a, any updates on her lately?

sinfulact
20-10-2017, 12:31 PM

Lately I find her touch improves a lot, especially when she bbbj and touch me, damn shiok, I even cum in her mouth once👍🏻

Samurai69
20-10-2017, 12:32 PM

Saw Xiao Yun on Wednesday, surprise to see her as she always busy. Didnt bang her as no chemistry with her.

stpboc
20-10-2017, 07:33 PM
saw QQ 1606 not bad very yummy. Will try soon. Also saw this WL cal Tian Tian.
Very sweet school gal look. Any brother knows from which house ?

ahha2011
20-10-2017, 08:09 PM

Tian tian from 1606? Don't rememeber leh

unfit
20-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Tian tian from 1606? Don't rememeber leh

Maybe he is referring to Xiao Tian Tian lookalike @ 1606 :p

dbhh
22-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Maybe he is referring to Xiao Tian Tian lookalike @ 1606 :p

That would be Meng Lu, if I'm not wrong.

unfit
22-10-2017, 07:32 PM
That would be Meng Lu, if I'm not wrong.

Yes she is the slim version of XTT :p

BronzeGod
23-10-2017, 12:32 AM

You are probably refering to Tian Tian from 2036.

That's the only one with that name and that description.

Garrert
24-10-2017, 04:39 AM

You very hard to get good service la. All the pimp know who you are and the girl siam you. Come to sbfsg be humble a bit. Don' be a big a typical big cannon TAXI DRIVER.

SadLoser
24-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Yes she is the slim version of XTT :p

bro dun spoil my fantasy of menglu keyima :o

geordie07
25-10-2017, 03:10 AM
Don’t visit the houses as regularly as personally still feel not as discreet as other channels of whoring. Yeah I guess it’s legal and I’m not married or attached so should just man up as there’s nothing wrong but it’s still a preference.

Amidst all the hostile remarks aside which I just ignore, mostly recommendations here had been quite on the spot and helps me to save money by having to test and find good service. Of course everyone mileage might vary so I try to look through average of a few reports to decide.

Last few I tried courtesy of good reco by bros here was Apple, mo zhi, Xiao mai, xiao bei. All at least above average to very good service. All already gone back I believe

Happen to prowl the streets last night and decide to pop by 2060 look for Xiao ai. She wasn’t working for another two days so walk around thinking whether to head home or find alternative.

Walk back past lor18 across to lor 16 and have half a mind to take a look wh17 San San but somehow just thought not my cup of tea so didn’t even walk in. Walk towards the head of lor 16 thinking of trying Ma Li or Meng lu but reading the frs again, decide to pass. Yes I seem picky and choosy but it’s just that sometimes preferences really vary.

Head back to lor 20 after looking through the various reports, past 2036 having half a thought on meiyuan but didn’t take a look as well. End up eventually 2058.

Yes you guess it. Decide to go with naicha as my priority is service over youth or looks or body shape. Reach at 7 but have to wait. A lady was just stepping out to probably go out for a short while because apparently two ladies is cutting their card tomorrow.

Lol okt Aunty mar as described is very friendly and non intrusive. While waiting, a guy popped in to catch up engaging in friendly conversation with okt talking about fishing which I sometimes enjoy too. Eventually she called another girl from other house. Looks more than decent have a nice rack and decent curves on her figure. Sorry I don’t know how to describe her looks but I did notice she have number 15. Bah bah type with height.

Anyway I digress much. Around 30-40 minutes later naicha arrive. Apparently she tells me now her house she is the only person left for the next month or so so she is probably the best girl in this house now coz she is the only girl lol.

Yes this girl knows how to chat and joke and talk. I said I haven’t had dinner and she ask never eat dinner come drink milk tea first ah. Ok so personally I think her figure is alright. I do prefer petite girls who aren’t too tall and her boobs are still a handful for me. Yes her face have resemblance of Japan av actress but I feel she is more like Taiwanese pretty clubbing lady. (Don’t expect much, everyone’s views on beauty different) and she seem to speak with more of a taiwan accent rather than china so she probably had been there.

Service is really top notch. Pre shower rabba rabba and petting, in shower sensual soaping and intimate moments, cathbath from the back loving the soft touch of her boobs and her gentle tinkling, turned over and her bj and licking all over body a Moment to savour while engaging in nice dirty talk.

Fj was great and she felt warm and wet, stereo sound moaning was sexy, and frenching was good. Released in no time and her cuddling and bed talk was enjoyable. Left a good tip for her and looks like will probably rtf her pretty soon.

Walked out in the light droplets of rain and past the 18 and 16 again where a cluster of illegal dens had set up and vendors selling ciggys or medicine was abound where 10 meters away a tour bus unload many prc senior citizens checking in at hotel 81. Ah the colourful streets of Geylang as ever the unique Singapore experience. :)

linux002
28-10-2017, 08:50 PM
anyone got any tall FRs(around 170) to share ?

Fat Fatt
29-10-2017, 09:02 AM
anyone got any tall FRs(around 170) to share ?

Don't know about tall FRs
But
There is a thread of FR on tall gals.
You got to go and dig and research first.
And remember to recognize the person who had consolidated all the tall gals for us to sample in that thread

Radiator
04-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Guys.. first time trying cat150, always looked like a area I shld not step into and so far only tried cat50/80 Thais.

Really want to give it a go, anyone have any reco and advice on how to book for cat150? The doors all closed I very paiseh to go open

unfit
04-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Guys.. first time trying cat150, always looked like a area I shld not step into and so far only tried cat50/80 Thais.

Really want to give it a go, anyone have any reco and advice on how to book for cat150? The doors all closed I very paiseh to go open

Just open the door and tell the okt your request will do

Don’t be shy

They are service providers

You are end user

Radiator
04-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Just open the door and tell the okt your request will do

Don’t be shy

They are service providers

You are end user

Wa sieh system eh. Hahaha. And.. I'm in my early twenties. They won't discriminate right?

unfit
04-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Wa sieh system eh. Hahaha. And.. I'm in my early twenties. They won't discriminate right?

As long as you are a paying customer, that’s fine :)

But of course don’t make things difficult for them ;)

Fat Fatt
05-11-2017, 11:55 PM
As long as you are a paying customer, that’s fine :)

But of course don’t make things difficult for them ;)

Haha, like this?

OKT: what type of girls would you like Sir?

Customer: I want very beautiful type especially like Fan Bing Bing kind but must be younger as she aging, big boobs soft and natural, slender body, tall model like, tip top full service, must give me good girlfriend feel, AND if can do two shots or more within the hour best.

OKT: eehhhh ... ok I try to find .....(mumbles to himself $150 only leh)

unfit
06-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Haha, like this?

OKT: what type of girls would you like Sir?

Customer: I want very beautiful type especially like Fan Bing Bing kind but must be younger as she aging, big boobs soft and natural, slender body, tall model like, tip top full service, must give me good girlfriend feel, AND if can do two shots or more within the hour best.

OKT: eehhhh ... ok I try to find .....(mumbles to himself $150 only leh)

Normally OKT will reply me :

CheeBye lah... you looking for Wife is it :eek:

Then I answered: how come you know huh :rolleyes:

BronzeGod
06-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Normally OKT will reply me :

CheeBye lah... you looking for Wife is it :eek:

Then I answered: how come you know huh :rolleyes:

I have not had to describe to OKT what I wanted for very long.

Usually I just open name straightaway as I knew my targets before coming to the house.

However, long time ago, I would tell okt my simple requirement is busty cute SYT- 奶大,可爱型,年轻。dua neh eh, xiao lian eh.

even like this the OKTs back then grumbled. LOL.

I'm not asking for model or what.

Just young, cute looking and busty. Also sooo difficult to find when got 40 houses.

Sometimes some of the OKT plain lazy or attitude.

However, there are some house that will be able to help you find what you want. So I usually will visit those houses more.

No prize for guessing which house has better customer service, and which one sucks to the max.

snrlee
06-11-2017, 06:17 PM
That would be Meng Lu, ...

.. the slim version of XTT :p

I did a search for XTT (xiao tian tian) and the picture below came up.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/animal-713529.jpg

Is there a better look alike picture for meng lu, really cannot imagine how a slim version of the above looks like.

unfit
06-11-2017, 08:50 PM
I have not had to describe to OKT what I wanted for very long.

Usually I just open name straightaway as I knew my targets before coming to the house.

However, long time ago, I would tell okt my simple requirement is busty cute SYT- 奶大,可爱型,年轻。dua neh eh, xiao lian eh.

even like this the OKTs back then grumbled. LOL.

I'm not asking for model or what.

Just young, cute looking and busty. Also sooo difficult to find when got 40 houses.

Sometimes some of the OKT plain lazy or attitude.

However, there are some house that will be able to help you find what you want. So I usually will visit those houses more.

No prize for guessing which house has better customer service, and which one sucks to the max.

When the OKT knew you better he will work harder for you too :p

unfit
06-11-2017, 08:51 PM
I did a search for XTT (xiao tian tian) and the picture below came up.

Is there a better look alike picture for meng lu, really cannot imagine how a slim version of the above looks like.

You can try to find those slim down photos of XTT then you can see the 60% resemblance :p

BronzeGod
06-11-2017, 10:35 PM
When the OKT knew you better he will work harder for you too :p

To be honest, I thought 1805 Peter used to be quite good at finding the right girls.

he used to be able to get a lot of girls come in and parade from other houses.

I remember one time I was at 1805 back then, he got all the girls from 2040 and 2033 come in to parade... Me and two other customers were sitting at the back and had six different girls from those two houses to look at UP CLOSE!.... very shiok leh!

those were the days...

unfit
07-11-2017, 12:03 AM
To be honest, I thought 1805 Peter used to be quite good at finding the right girls.

he used to be able to get a lot of girls come in and parade from other houses.

I remember one time I was at 1805 back then, he got all the girls from 2040 and 2033 come in to parade... Me and two other customers were sitting at the back and had six different girls from those two houses to look at UP CLOSE!.... very shiok leh!

those were the days...

That’s the thing

He loves to call so many girls in then tell customer that don’t like never mind

Will call for more

When those girls are rejected then they go back and tell their boss that peter just called for fun

Slowly more operators avoid his shop

He just too arrogant and like to piss people off

He is also very proud to be a pimp surviving on immoral earnings

I just don’t understand why he is so proud of himself being a Pioneer Pimp :confused:

BronzeGod
07-11-2017, 12:17 AM
That’s the thing

He loves to call so many girls in then tell customer that don’t like never mind

Will call for more

When those girls are rejected then they go back and tell their boss that peter just called for fun

Slowly more operators avoid his shop

He just too arrogant and like to piss people off

He is also very proud to be a pimp surviving on immoral earnings

I just don’t understand why he is so proud of himself being a Pioneer Pimp :confused:

I mean, we cannot force customers to choose girls they don't like, right?

I also think Peter and other OKT would know which customers are sincerely going to choose a girl after some viewings.

My take is, give the customer two or three chance to view. After the second round, tell him you will call one third round but it's the final one - if he can't select, then no more liao.

This is what I know some OKT would do.

As OKT from other house, if my girls can get exposure in other houses, better for me right? At least regulars from other house would know there are such girls.

When Peter called those 2040 and 2033 girls, I remember that is how I discovered girls like the retired Meiyou (slutty one with the arrow tattoo pointing to her pussy) and Xiao le (cute short busty innocent syt with white colour school girl type cross bra). And many others I cannot remember now.

Following that, I walked to 2033 and 2040 to call the girls there.

Also I recall the other guys waiting with me at 1805 picked some of the girls too from that round of 2040 and 2033 girls.

So I thought it is a win-win? Better than your girls sat at your house with no business.

Oh and there is some effect of many girls standing in a row that will make you choose one, rather than 1 or 2, I think.

So he call girls from two house at the same time, end up got 6-7 girls standing there, we guys will feel the pressure to quickly jump and choose before others take it.

You know what I mean?

what happens is

1. You feel good that there is more choices, so you are more inclined to make a buying decision. Buyers do not like having no options, it's the oldest trick in the book. eg. You see one shop selling only two dishes, but another shop serving 7 dishes, which shop you wanna choose?
2. You scared the guy next to you will pick the one you like, so you hurry up and pick. And probably after you pick, the next guy also quickly choose cos he scared later no better choices if he wait some more.

Ya, i thought it's a good tactic in my opinion. Not defending Peter or anything, but just sharing my thoughts.

OKT should work together to give each others' girls more exposure in other house. No need to be selfish or what.

You selfish, end up like certain house that I shall not name, no girls go there and also other OKT reluctant to call their girls as the boss in that house very "niao".

unfit
07-11-2017, 12:23 AM
I mean, we cannot force customers to choose girls they don't like, right?

I also think Peter and other OKT would know which customers are sincerely going to choose a girl after some viewings.

My take is, give the customer two or three chance to view. After the second round, tell him you will call one third round but it's the final one - if he can't select, then no more liao.

This is what I know some OKT would do.

As OKT from other house, if my girls can get exposure in other houses, better for me right? At least regulars from other house would know there are such girls.

When Peter called those 2040 and 2033 girls, I remember that is how I discovered girls like the retired Meiyou (slutty one with the arrow tattoo pointing to her pussy) and Xiao le (cute short busty innocent syt with white colour school girl type cross bra). And many others I cannot remember now.

Following that, I walked to 2033 and 2040 to call the girls there.

Also I recall the other guys waiting with me at 1805 picked some of the girls too from that round of 2040 and 2033 girls.

So I thought it is a win-win? Better than your girls sat at your house with no business.

Oh and there is some effect of many girls standing in a row that will make you choose one, rather than 1 or 2, I think.

So he call girls from two house at the same time, end up got 6-7 girls standing there, we guys will feel the pressure to quickly jump and choose before others take it.

You know what I mean?

what happens is

1. You feel good that there is more choices, so you are more inclined to make a buying decision. Buyers do not like having no options, it's the oldest trick in the book. eg. You see one shop selling only two dishes, but another shop serving 7 dishes, which shop you wanna choose?
2. You scared the guy next to you will pick the one you like, so you hurry up and pick. And probably after you pick, the next guy also quickly choose cos he scared later no better choices if he wait some more.

Ya, i thought it's a good tactic in my opinion. Not defending Peter or anything, but just sharing my thoughts.

OKT should work together to give each others' girls more exposure in other house. No need to be selfish or what.

You selfish, end up like certain house that I shall not name, no girls go there and also other OKT reluctant to call their girls as the boss in that house very "niao".

Now only Ah Lek will let him call his girls

No more joint will release to his fish tank anymore

BronzeGod
07-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Now only Ah Lek will let him call his girls

No more joint will release to his fish tank anymore

hahaha. well, I think he just messed it up once he moved to 1820.

As long as he happy can lor.

I seriously wish all OKT well, even those that don't know how to do proper customer service. It's indeed their loss when they piss off customers. No one loses but themselves.

However, what I do feel sorry for is the girls that get sent to these houses.