PDA

View Full Version : Gl 150

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

cuntking
14-06-2002, 02:35 AM
bro druids, she not working today lah, if not I sure try one .... Maybo is back but I don't click with her, so no repeat so soon.

Originally posted by druids

this is one that u shouldn't miss .. though the boobs are not there ... n i'm still tryin very hard to restrain myself from gettin her again so soon to complete the turkey... but i will complete the turkey hopefully not too soon ... hehe ..

KID278
14-06-2002, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
Looks don't attract me but her big boobs ... about 38C when clothed make me hungry ..... however too fleshy and my shifu say don't try ..... any FRs on her?

wow!.....38c for a chinese....will it be a turn off if it is sagging...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
14-06-2002, 11:26 AM
bro kid, you hungry for MILK? ha ha ha

Originally posted by KID278

wow!.....38c for a chinese....will it be a turn off if it is sagging...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
14-06-2002, 11:54 AM
bro kid, you hungry for MILK? ha ha ha

bro cuntking, just thirsty....hehehe......:D seriously that big is bound to sag.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
KId278.

cuntking
14-06-2002, 01:50 PM
bro kid, of course lah, the law of gravity is like man's lust for cunts ... hee he

KID278
14-06-2002, 05:41 PM
bro kid, of course lah, the law of gravity is like man's lust for cunts ... hee he

bro cuntking, not able to defy gravity is horrible....it'll look horrible....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
14-06-2002, 09:09 PM

bro cuntking, not able to defy gravity is horrible....it'll look horrible....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

So is anybody going to try this girl or not ?? Or do I have to sacrifice myself to her tomorrow ?? heheheh

Regards

Jang

KID278
14-06-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Jang5556

So is anybody going to try this girl or not ?? Or do I have to sacrifice myself to her tomorrow ?? heheheh

Regards

Jang

bro jang, imagine if cuntking is right on 38c and if not defying gravity....then you will really be a sacrificial lamb....you'll really have to sacrifice......hehehe......:D me staying away....large suffocates.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
14-06-2002, 09:57 PM

bro jang, imagine if cuntking is right on 38c and if not defying gravity....then you will really be a sacrificial lamb....you'll really have to sacrifice......hehehe......:D me staying away....large suffocates.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

OK, tomorrow I go down and find out exactly what King meant by too flashy.... and if not too flashy for me, might have to have a go at her... even if I don't like new girls....

Ultimate sacrifice....

Regards

Jang

cuntking
15-06-2002, 12:35 AM
bro jang, 38C is what she say when we disturb her .... but they sure looks big and is real fresh milk as my shifu say. Fleshy because her legs look hugh.

Happy drinking tomorrow.

OK, tomorrow I go down and find out exactly what King meant by too flashy.... and if not too flashy for me, might have to have a go at her... even if I don't like new girls....

Ultimate sacrifice....

Regards

Jang

cuntking
15-06-2002, 01:16 AM
saw this gal at HQ today being rejected by a customer ..... look don't attract me and no figure, should be quite fleshy.

KID278
15-06-2002, 04:17 AM
saw this gal at HQ today being rejected by a customer ..... look don't attract me and no figure, should be quite fleshy.

bro cuntking, so it's a new gal going by an old name....:confused: ....if I remember correctly the okt of 1639 use to have a gal by this name when they were in molek.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
15-06-2002, 11:42 AM
bro kid, new gal or old gal, I don't think she will make it.

bro cuntking, so it's a new gal going by an old name....:confused: ....if I remember correctly the okt of 1639 use to have a gal by this name when they were in molek.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
15-06-2002, 04:28 PM
bro jang, 38C is what she say when we disturb her .... but they sure looks big and is real fresh milk as my shifu say. Fleshy because her legs look hugh.

Happy drinking tomorrow.

Sorry, nothing to report on this girl. Went down today and someone else called her. Whoa, she is a big girl. I like big girls ie Kar Leng - tall and busty- but this one is too much. Settled for the ever reliable full satisfaction Yoko.

Regards

Jang

cuntking
16-06-2002, 02:03 AM
bro jang, no worry about this gal, already look so fleshy when dressed cannot image without clothes ... like dumplings ... hee hee

Sorry, nothing to report on this girl. Went down today and someone else called her. Whoa, she is a big girl. I like big girls ie Kar Leng - tall and busty- but this one is too much. Settled for the ever reliable full satisfaction Yoko.

Regards

Jang

KID278
16-06-2002, 02:12 AM
bro kid, new gal or old gal, I don't think she will make it.

bro cuntking, how do you mean.....I remember the one in molek was not bad looking but tanned.....cant remember much....it was quite awhile ago before yuki's time.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-06-2002, 02:16 AM
bro kid, i also not sure about the old gal from molek but this one, face not attractive, average height, tanned and no figure.

bro cuntking, how do you mean.....I remember the one in molek was not bad looking but tanned.....cant remember much....it was quite awhile ago before yuki's time.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2002, 02:23 AM
bro kid, i also not sure about the old gal from molek but this one, face not attractive, average height, tanned and no figure.

Oops! bro cuntking, that bad huh....so yuki is still the better ones in this house.......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-06-2002, 02:29 AM
bro kid, oh yes sexy Yuki and Elaine (D24) ... but both very elusive.

Oops! bro cuntking, that bad huh....so yuki is still the better ones in this house.......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-06-2002, 03:14 AM
Looks like these two gals went back early for their break. Those interested have to wait at least 1 month.

KID278
16-06-2002, 03:31 AM
Looks like these two gals went back early for their break. Those interested have to wait at least 1 month.

they will be watching and betting on world cup in jb....plenty of bookies there.......hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-06-2002, 03:38 AM
bro kid, I don't think all the GL gals bet on WC .... these 2 gals I don't think so they gamble lah

they will be watching and betting on world cup in jb....plenty of bookies there.......hehehe...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2002, 04:00 AM
bro kid, I don't think all the GL gals bet on WC .... these 2 gals I don't think so they gamble lah

bro cuntking, surprise....surprise......hehehe.......:D you never know....I knew a bit.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
16-06-2002, 04:05 AM

bro cuntking, surprise....surprise......hehehe.......:D you never know....I knew a bit.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hehehe...u knew a bit? Guess they're compulsive but they are not so obvious as MJ...even sms me to ask tips for total goals!

Knew a little bit more
Kaypoh69

KID278
16-06-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by kaypoh69

Hehehe...u knew a bit? Guess they're compulsive but they are not so obvious as MJ...even sms me to ask tips for total goals!

Knew a little bit more
Kaypoh69

hehehe......:D MJ make it known....she likes that.....couldnt care less what others think....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
16-06-2002, 04:26 AM

hehehe......:D MJ make it known....she likes that.....couldnt care less what others think....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yah...she's the more outspoken one, but seriously... a lot of them bet on anything under the sun & u'll be surprised with the amount of wager! Have experienced it before my own eyes..not just a phony call to the bookies whatever so but big money transactions.

Chinese just can't live without gambling
Kaypoh69

KID278
16-06-2002, 04:40 AM

Yah...she's the more outspoken one, but seriously... a lot of them bet on anything under the sun & u'll be surprised with the amount of wager! Have experienced it before my own eyes..not just a phony call to the bookies whatever so but big money transactions.

Chinese just can't live without gambling
Kaypoh69

they earned big...they wager big.......most of the time they find themselves in deepshit when dont know when to stop but for them there is always someone to lean on so life goes on....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-06-2002, 04:45 AM
looks like the two of you really knows a lot of personel stuff about these gals *wink wink*

well big risk big returns, big cows big boobs!

they earned big...they wager big.......most of the time they find themselves in deepshit when dont know when to stop but for them there is always someone to lean on so life goes on....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
16-06-2002, 11:23 AM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hui Yu definitely does, not sure about Xiu Wen.....

Regards

Jang

cuntking
16-06-2002, 01:07 PM
bro jang, you another one with insider info ..... I perfer tips on WC, anyone got please share, win liao I treat you to party at 1612 .. hee hee

Hui Yu definitely does, not sure about Xiu Wen.....

Regards

Jang

cuntking
16-06-2002, 01:35 PM
Saw Hai Yan at hq on Sat, she told me that she will be leaving on Tuesday, so those who wants her to 'bao bao' better hurry.

Jang5556
16-06-2002, 07:01 PM
bro jang, you another one with insider info ..... I perfer tips on WC, anyone got please share, win liao I treat you to party at 1612 .. hee hee

Bro King, you sit next to them for two minutes with the game on TV and you can tell that bet hehehehe They will lie blatantly to your face with big innocent eyes and smile and say they never bet but.... the nose knows better !! Confirm that today with her also. She is quite good really, got the Sweden-Senegal score correct !!

Regards

Jang

sglustdragon
16-06-2002, 08:29 PM
Went to my favourite okt, and was told that this girl, "Tina" had just started working in GL just a week ago, so here's my first $150cat FR.
Went to the room, and I took off my clothes, she took off her clothes. The bath was SOP but she noticed me, that i kept starring at her breast, size C+ (wow...more than i can handle!) Anyway, come out of bathroom and dry myself. Tina asks me to lie down on my stomach and lifted my bum such that my asshole is level to her mouth, then she spread my buttocks and started ass rimming me, even prodding into my hole. As this is my first REAL AR experience, plus i wasn't prepared for it, i tightened up. She asked me if it was ok; I agreed (but i didn't really liked it), so she continued to poke and slurp my ass for quite a long time as i felt a lot of tickling and warm sensation.
After cleaning her mouth, she started cat bathing me all the way up to my ears, i turned over, she used her neh-neh to massage my nipples, stomach & to raba raba my didi by sliding her boobs along my body and slowly moved down her head to lick my balls and blow my didi for a short time. She then moved up to my face teasing with her boobs while looking at me with her cfm eyes. That's when i took initiative and switched position with her so i can finally service those voluptuous melons that i've been starring at and teased with. Once she put on the condom, I started pumping her tight, warm pussy missionary style, very slowly, with hopes of doing her doggie style but after just a few minutes of very responsive movements by her genital muscles, the feeling was too strong for me to resist any longer...that's when she conquered me.
A quick sop massage to finish off the session. She inquired about the quality of her service but i didnt care to comment at that time.

After that, she got up and we went to bath and left.

Name: Tina
Home base: L28H33
Nationality: Chinese
Looks: 6/10 CFM look (slutty eyes & pretty smile)
Body: 5/10 (large dark patch on ass & flabby stomach)
Tits: 8/10 (big boobs, about C+ with inverted nipples)
Language: Mandarin, Cantonese & English
Massage: 5/10 (had better ones but appreciated)
Frenching : No (didn't try)
BJ : 5/10 (short & not sensual enough)
AR : 9/10 (long time & stimulating with finger in ass -personnaly don't like)
FJ : 6/10(nice trim pussy and very responsive)
Attitude : 7.0( friendly girl - takes her time)

Overall: 6/10,in my humble opinion, i'm bit disappointed ... unless you enjoy ar, big boobs, and getting your ears wet by a tongue(i'm sorry, but i didn't enjoy that except for the boobs). Tina, has definitely hard working with great potential but needs more time and better training by the more experience brothers out there... I was expecting a little more of GF feeling from Tina with longer BJ and more initiative in the FJ.
Any comments or other experiences regarding Tina
(GL$150 newbie), would be appreciated.

sglustdragon

cuntking
17-06-2002, 02:05 AM
bro sglustdragon, thanks for your FR on her .... looks like she can fight for Biggest GL boobs .. hee hee

omnia
17-06-2002, 11:54 AM
looks like they are quite alot of new gals on the block...blue diamond is fm 1429 and just started wk a few days ago...anyone interested in more info may wish to check out my fr on her

monkey69
17-06-2002, 11:37 PM
RE: New HQ at 1612

Bro King, went down to the new HQ you mentioned but I'm wondering if I'm in the wrong place. Went there but the gals inside are not the 150 FJ type. In fact they are the thai 40 dollars one... The whole GL only had a lorong 16... Am I blur??

Even the Yoko that you all mentioned that is based in 1610, I went insde and all I saw is only those thai gals.. Can anyone help me???

cuntking
18-06-2002, 12:53 AM
bro monkey, I think you went to WH rd between L16 and 18 lah ... cat 40 Thai gals

HQ is at L16 H12 beside Hotel 81 ... hope to see you soon

Originally posted by monkey69
RE: New HQ at 1612

Bro King, went down to the new HQ you mentioned but I'm wondering if I'm in the wrong place. Went there but the gals inside are not the 150 FJ type. In fact they are the thai 40 dollars one... The whole GL only had a lorong 16... Am I blur??

Even the Yoko that you all mentioned that is based in 1610, I went insde and all I saw is only those thai gals.. Can anyone help me???

cuntking
18-06-2002, 02:16 AM
Lee Wen was not working today .... maybe "letting water run" ... hee hee

cuntking
19-06-2002, 01:28 AM
Hai San is back to work today and was at hq.

However by night time, her OKt says that she is injuried and may be elusive again.

TRtipsters
19-06-2002, 01:57 AM
Hai San is back to work today and was at hq.

However by night time, her OKt says that she is injuried and may be elusive again.

din knoe she so injury prone wan ... elusive gals gum "water bao" anyway ... no elusive no tung .... :P

cuntking
19-06-2002, 02:00 AM
bro druids, you say your heng heng bj good.... wait till you try Hai San, the GL bj Queen, her target is to CIM 90% of her customers.... like that of course injury prone lah, her cunt hardly used ... hee hee

din knoe she so injury prone wan ... elusive gals gum "water bao" anyway ... no elusive no tung .... :P

TRtipsters
19-06-2002, 02:03 AM
bro druids, you say your heng heng bj good.... wait till you try Hai San, the GL bj Queen, her target is to CIM 90% of her customers.... like that of course injury prone lah, her cunt hardly used ... hee hee

no wonder lah ... must list her in my target list liao ... have not been able to CIM for very long time liao ... still looking for opponent to challenge .. seems like a duel wif her is unavoided liao ...

cuntking
19-06-2002, 02:12 AM
bro druids, she is very elusive now .. good luck in getting her

no wonder lah ... must list her in my target list liao ... have not been able to CIM for very long time liao ... still looking for opponent to challenge .. seems like a duel wif her is unavoided liao ...

TRtipsters
19-06-2002, 02:31 AM
bro druids, she is very elusive now .. good luck in getting her

hopefully she will not enter the elusive cat then advance to the retired cat ... if like that i better keep her out of my heng heng list manz ...

cuntking
19-06-2002, 02:40 AM
bro druids, if you share your WC tips with her, she may becum your exclusive gal ... ha ha ha

hopefully she will not enter the elusive cat then advance to the retired cat ... if like that i better keep her out of my heng heng list manz ...

TRtipsters
19-06-2002, 02:47 AM
bro druids, if you share your WC tips with her, she may becum your exclusive gal ... ha ha ha

correct hor .. one tip for one tai ... ho tan !!

cuntking
20-06-2002, 12:45 AM
this thread founder, bro romanto's lover is back .... with his money back guarantee ... hee hee

cuntking
21-06-2002, 01:18 AM
it is confirmed that MJ has gone back for her one month leave.

Romanto
21-06-2002, 01:56 AM
this thread founder, bro romanto's lover is back .... with his money back guarantee ... hee hee

I only waranty for brand new AA batteries................:D

cuntking
21-06-2002, 02:00 AM
bro romanto, no wonder you go missing ... now battery sales man .. ha ha ha

Originally posted by Romanto

I only waranty for brand new AA batteries................:D

Romanto
21-06-2002, 02:11 AM
any good ass figures gals recently??

U see me very very sian to go GL if dun have any good ass.

cuntking
21-06-2002, 02:17 AM
bro romanto, you know that I am not a butt man lah ..... hmmm .... let me recall .... MG, Yoki, Mabel, Mun Mun ... you try before?

when you horny. go and find Tommy lah

Originally posted by Romanto
any good ass figures gals recently??

U see me very very sian to go GL if dun have any good ass.

Jang5556
21-06-2002, 10:06 AM
bro romanto, you know that I am not a butt man lah ..... hmmm .... let me recall .... MG, Yoki, Mabel, Mun Mun ... you try before?

Just off the top of my head, girls who I have tried recently with butts include Amy, August, Sammione and Yoko. They all have asses.

regards

jang

cuntking
21-06-2002, 11:50 AM
Bro jang, did not know that you are a butt man too .... I never enjoy the doggie poistion as I cannot see the boobs, still a boobs man ... hee hee

Just off the top of my head, girls who I have tried recently with butts include Amy, August, Sammione and Yoko. They all have asses.

regards

jang

lawry
21-06-2002, 12:03 PM
Yoh bros,

anyway show me around at the club?

would like to go there.. so when u guys planning a mass attack?

would like to join u guys...

cheers

lawry

newcomerjkt
21-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Hi,
Sorry, I'm new here, and will be in Singapore on beginning of July. I would like to try Geyland for the first time, and have seen many positive post on Tommy's house. Can someone tell me where is located Tommy's house? And which girl do you recommend for a newbie like me?
I would like a 19-23yo girl, race doesn't matter as long as she's top pretty, has big boobs and is horny with good service.
Also, what the price is based on? Time or only one shot?
Thanks in advance!

cuntking
21-06-2002, 01:27 PM
bro newcomerjkt , you looking for Jimmy or Tommy (Lor 16, House 12, beside Hotel 81) ... hee hee

All cat 150 gals are above 21 years old lah, price based on 45 minutes but if you want multi shots,please ask Tommy to recommend and tell the gal when in the room .... happy partying

Originally posted by newcomerjkt
Hi,
Sorry, I'm new here, and will be in Singapore on beginning of July. I would like to try Geyland for the first time, and have seen many positive post on Tommy's house. Can someone tell me where is located Tommy's house? And which girl do you recommend for a newbie like me?
I would like a 19-23yo girl, race doesn't matter as long as she's top pretty, has big boobs and is horny with good service.
Also, what the price is based on? Time or only one shot?
Thanks in advance!

Jang5556
21-06-2002, 02:33 PM
Bro jang, did not know that you are a butt man too .... I never enjoy the doggie poistion as I cannot see the boobs, still a boobs man ... hee hee

Bro King, I am not really a butt man, more a boob man but unless they are built like Kar Leng or BB2, then I can do without seeing the boobs. Plus when doing doggy, you get to see the boobs swinging below in the mirror. Also get to grab them and milk them heheheheh

Some of these girls have nice butts. You should try doggy style more. Makes the girl look different even. heheheh Example Yoko who I see regularly. Do missionary can see her tits. Do doggy she has quite a nice ass to grab and it seems like a different girl !!

Oh yeah, forgot another girl who has a nice ass is Hui Yu. Everyone focuses on her tits but she has a great firm ass.

Regards

Jang

cuntking
21-06-2002, 11:51 PM
bro jang, saw this gal at HQ today ... her butts sure looks good ... the type my grandmother say can give birth one ... hee hee

Bro King, I am not really a butt man, more a boob man but unless they are built like Kar Leng or BB2, then I can do without seeing the boobs. Plus when doing doggy, you get to see the boobs swinging below in the mirror. Also get to grab them and milk them heheheheh

Some of these girls have nice butts. You should try doggy style more. Makes the girl look different even. heheheh Example Yoko who I see regularly. Do missionary can see her tits. Do doggy she has quite a nice ass to grab and it seems like a different girl !!

Oh yeah, forgot another girl who has a nice ass is Hui Yu. Everyone focuses on her tits but she has a great firm ass.

Regards

Jang

Romanto
22-06-2002, 12:15 AM

??find Tommy when I'm horny? wat a joke! does he got a great ass??hehehe.......even if he does I'm no gay man! :D

Romanto
22-06-2002, 12:19 AM

regards

jang

:D of cos lah everbody got an assss....including U my friend! LOL

Romanto
22-06-2002, 12:26 AM
bro jang, saw this gal at HQ today ... her butts sure looks good ... the type my grandmother say can give birth one ... hee hee

so when r u going to make her give birth :D

nakata10
22-06-2002, 12:54 AM
has anyone actually compiled a list of the top cat150 gals with some description of their looks and svcs? there's one for the Petain gals but i couldn't find any for this cat.

i would do it if i had the time but i don't so pls help!

cuntking
22-06-2002, 12:56 AM
bro nakata, i also love to do it but I also don't have time, money and enough sperm

Originally posted by nakata10
has anyone actually compiled a list of the top cat150 gals with some description of their looks and svcs? there's one for the Petain gals but i couldn't find any for this cat.

KID278
22-06-2002, 05:56 AM

too bad there are only 24 hrs in a day......so sad......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
KId278.

Jang5556
22-06-2002, 07:59 PM

Bro King, saw this girl just now. Face doesn't really appeal to me but body is quite meaty. Could be worth a try though. Anyone has tried her ?

Regards

Jang

cuntking
23-06-2002, 03:12 AM
bro jang, I have not tried her but she is quite a regular at hq ... should be ok.

Bro King, saw this girl just now. Face doesn't really appeal to me but body is quite meaty. Could be worth a try though. Anyone has tried her ?

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
23-06-2002, 06:24 AM

Thanks for volunterring to compile the list.
I am too busy fucking around, so no time to compile.

Prime2000
23-06-2002, 08:54 AM

Bro nakata10

I would very much like to. Like you, I also don't have the time as I only left with 4 hrs a day to bonk gals.

What a pity, time always not enough.

Prime2000

ming
23-06-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Prime2000

Bro nakata10

I would very much like to. Like you, I also don't have the time as I only left with 4 hrs a day to bonk gals.

What a pity, time always not enough.

Prime2000

Why a sudden that everyone time always not enough like me?

KID278
23-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by ming

maybe things is getting complicated or everyone is getting lazy...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
23-06-2002, 10:21 PM

You should know the answer as you also don't have the time.......hehehehehe........

Prime2000

KID278
23-06-2002, 10:25 PM
bro jang, I have not tried her but she is quite a regular at hq ... should be ok.

bro cuntking, jang, where is she from.....hehehe.....:D this fancy name seems to have been mention sometime ago.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
23-06-2002, 11:09 PM

bro cuntking, jang, where is she from.....hehehe.....:D this fancy name seems to have been mention sometime ago.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid, she is definately not the Mimi from 2058.

Prime2000

KID278
24-06-2002, 12:29 AM

Bro Kid, she is definately not the Mimi from 2058.

Prime2000

bro prime, is this mimi that unworthy of mentioning till now...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
24-06-2002, 01:17 AM
bro kid, if you hear bro prime's story with malay Mimi of 2058 .. you will be rolling on the floor ... ha ha ha .... LOL .... luckily the hall in new hq big enough for all of us to roll about.

The Mimi we talking here is the chinese one .... I think from L14, not sure of house.

bro prime, is this mimi that unworthy of mentioning till now...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2002, 02:15 AM
bro kid, if you hear bro prime's story with malay Mimi of 2058 .. you will be rolling on the floor ... ha ha ha .... LOL .... luckily the hall in new hq big enough for all of us to roll about.

The Mimi we talking here is the chinese one .... I think from L14, not sure of house.

bro cuntking, so this malay mimi is the not so good one in that house.......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
24-06-2002, 02:20 AM
bro kid, according to bro prime, she is the most ultra PCN GL gal he had ... till the point he never return to that house and never try the gals from that house ... you say leh?

bro cuntking, so this malay mimi is the not so good one in that house.......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2002, 03:22 AM
bro kid, according to bro prime, she is the most ultra PCN GL gal he had ... till the point he never return to that house and never try the gals from that house ... you say leh?

bro cuntking, that bad huh!....but that house have quite a few good ones you know of though I also stopped going to there long ago....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
24-06-2002, 10:30 AM
bro kid, that's what I told bro prime but he once bitten, forever shy liao ..... unless his elusive waterfall change base to that house ... hee hee

bro cuntking, that bad huh!....but that house have quite a few good ones you know of though I also stopped going to there long ago....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

smlee
24-06-2002, 11:45 AM

I 've tried this Mimi from L14 H29 (Chinese). One of the worst i ever tried...cannot touch here, cannot touch there. End up walk out of the house without cumming. sigh

Looks :6/10 ( Japanese looking)
Body : 6.5/10 (ok lah...but she has big and pinkish nipples)
BJ:5/10 (Soft , powerless)
FJ :0/10 ( din try cos i am too fed up as she pulls a long face which make me no mood to fuck.)

cuntking
24-06-2002, 12:49 PM
bro smlee, from your FR on chinese MiMi and bro prime's verbal FR on Malay MiMi, both must avoid .... but when did you try her? She seems to be quite Ok from the feedback from the brothers at HQ..... each to his own.

So who are your GL lovers?

Originally posted by smlee

I 've tried this Mimi from L14 H29 (Chinese). One of the worst i ever tried...cannot touch here, cannot touch there. End up walk out of the house without cumming. sigh

Looks :6/10 ( Japanese looking)
Body : 6.5/10 (ok lah...but she has big and pinkish nipples)
BJ:5/10 (Soft , powerless)
FJ :0/10 ( din try cos i am too fed up as she pulls a long face which make me no mood to fuck.)

omnia
24-06-2002, 12:55 PM

Regards

Jang

nice addition

omnia
24-06-2002, 01:04 PM

nakata, a gl150 list of ard a 100 odd gals was once available in sammy's main page...not sure what has happened to it...if you are really interested you may wish to check it out in delphiforums(if it is still there)...i think it is under angteng/summary of sugar...however you may wish to bear in mind that this list was prepared sometime ago and some of the gals may not be ard anymore..also new arrivals wld not be listed either

Zepil99
24-06-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by omnia

nakata, a gl150 list of ard a 100 odd gals was once available in sammy's main page...not sure what has happened to it...if you are really interested you may wish to check it out in delphiforums(if it is still there)...i think it is under angteng/summary of sugar...however you may wish to bear in mind that this list was prepared sometime ago and some of the gals may not be ard anymore..also new arrivals wld not be listed either

well i have the excel spread sheet with me. but the data might not be up to date. dun know where to post it to. I just cut and past and post here according to this sorting ---> overall, attitude, FJ :

Name Homebase Looks Body Tits BJ FJ Attitude Overall Comments
TERESA 1425 8 8.5 8 8.5 8.5 9 8.4 Babelicious,legendary service,very ang pai
SINGTEL 1667 6.5 7.5 7 9 9 9 8 Horny nympho,top service,CIM,uses vibrator,Legend
Yeng Er 2829B 8 8.5 8 8 9 9 8 Treats you like her bf, worth a try, a good teaser too
TONGTONG 2060 7.5 7.5 8.5 8.5 8 8 8 Fingering, yummy papaya boobs,frenching,Legend
SOO YI 1425 7 7.5 8 7.5 8 8.5 7.8 Juicy tits,sexy waist chain,tight pussy
CAROL 1425 6 7.5 7.5 8.5 8 8.5 7.7 Legendary service & BJ
ICE-SP 6.5 7 7 8.5 8.5 8.5 7.7 Nympho with great service,CIM
DA DA 1637 8 7 7 8 8 8 7.7 Nice tattoos, ample boobs,sexy moans
SEIKO 2411 7 7.5 7.5 7 8 8.5 7.6 Positive attitude,Beijing slang,few BJ styles,CIM
AB 2047 7.5 7.5 7.5 8.5 7 8 7.6 Fingering, CIM,vigorous FJ,Legend
JENNY 2222 7.5 7 8 7.5 7.5 8 7.6 Frenching, few BJ styles
DOLPHIN 1425 7.5 7.5 7.5 7 8 8 7.6 Pretty,bright eyes,gentle moans a turn-on
ZI RAN 7.5 8 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.6 Short,slim
CASINO 1425 8.5 7.5 7.5 7 7.5 7.5 7.6 Pretty babe, light frenching,temperamental
ANGEL 20 7 7.5 7 8.5 7 8 7.5 Powerful BJ,hardworking
CASH 2058 7 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5 8 7.5
MIKO 28 7.5 7.5 7.5 7 7.5 8 7.5
Blue Ice 1429 7 7 6.5 7 7.5 8 7.5 Young ah lian look,friendly
TOTO 1429 7.5 7.5 8 8 7 7 7.5 Nice tits, fair skin,good serv,CIM
COCO 1607 6.5 8 8 8 7.5 7 7.5 Long BJ, good body,nice tits,tight pussy
MICHELLE(SMALL) 2831A 7 6.5 7 8 7.5 8.5 7.4 Legendary service,short,moaner
ZHENZHEN 1815 5.5 6.5 8 8 8 8.5 7.4 Legendary service,shower BJ
VIOLET 2034A 7 7 7 8 7.5 8 7.4 Nice but fake tits,sharp features,long legs,frenching
FEISHEET 7.5 8 6 7.5 7.5 8 7.4
S1 1811 7.5 7 7 7.5 7.5 8 7.4
CK 1606 6 7 7.5 8 8 8 7.4
PARIS 7 7 7 7.5 8 8 7.4 CIM
LV 20 8 8 7 7 7 7.5 7.4 Great body,fragile
ADA 1425 8 7.5 7.5 7 7 7.5 7.4
AMANDA 2222 8 7 7 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.4 Most Improved Newbie Award
DONGDONG 2831A 7.5 7.5 7.5 7 7.5 7.5 7.4
BU BU 7.5 7.5 7.5 8 7 7 7.4
SNOW 7.5 7 7 8 8 7 7.4
HUI YI 2833 7 8 7.5 7 8 7 7.4 Long legs, natural tits
BM 2411 6 6 6 8.5 8 9 7.3 Legend with hard core service,solid BBBJ
SUGAR 2017 7 6.5 7.5 7 7 8.5 7.3 Roundfaced, bit plump,big tits
US 2058 7 7 7 8 7 8 7.3 Sexy,slightly fleshy lian,cheerful,SOP
MAY NA 6.5 7 7 8 7 8 7.3 CIM, fingering
CHANEL 1429 7.5 7.5 7 7 7 8 7.3
CRISTINA 3033 7.5 7 7.5 7 7 8 7.3 Frenching
MEI BO 1637 7 7.5 7 7 7 8 7.3 Tall, tanned
ROSE 1425 6 7.5 7 8 7.5 8 7.3 Does anal
JO JO 28 7.5 7 7 7 7.5 8 7.3
XIAOQING 7 7 7 7 7.5 8 7.3
MEI MEI 2058A 6 7 7 8 8 8 7.3 Does anal
QIANQIAN 6 7 7 8 8 8 7.3 Hot tea BJ
JENNY-SMALL 16 5.5 7 7.5 8 8 8 7.3
BAI HUI 16 6.5 7 7 7 8 8 7.3 Matured
BESS 2221 6.5 7 7 7 8 8 7.3 Frenching, 69
SOPHIA 2847 6.5 7.5 7 8 7 7.5 7.3 Eurasian model features,womanly hips
WIN 2058 8 7.5 7 7 7 7.5 7.3
YUKI 1805 7 7 7 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.3 Hot water BJ
JAMIE 2224 6.5 7 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.5 7.3 Big tits, hot water BJ
GUCCI 2047 7.5 7 8 6 8 7.5 7.3
ICE-MSIAN 28 7.5 8 8 7 6.5 7 7.3 Petite lian
EMELDA 2017 7 7 8 7.5 7 7 7.3 Fair,big tits,innocent Jap look,fluent English
ANN ANN 2831 7.5 7.5 8 7 7 7 7.3 Young, medium height, big tits, very fair
FLOWER 7.5 7 7 8 7.5 7 7.3
YI WEN 7 6.5 8 7.5 7.5 7 7.3 Big tits
HUA YEE 1658B 8 7 7 8 7.5 6.5 7.3
MUN MUN 1637 6 7 7 8 7 8 7.2 Quiet, tall,medium tits,bit plump
MUN LING 7 7.5 6.5 7 7 8 7.2 Petite, small tits
KITTY 1805 6.5 6.5 6.5 8 7.5 8 7.2
SHIVA 7 7 7 7.5 7 7.5 7.2
BAI PING 16 6.5 7.5 7.5 7 7 7.5 7.2 Sexy,busty,eager lian,CIM, speaks English
CHRISTINA 2845 7 7 7 7 7.5 7.5 7.2
GIGI 2831 7 7 7 8 7 7 7.2
WENFANG 2034A 8 7.5 8 7 6 6.5 7.2 Very sexy with nice tits,fast worker
JAMIE 1654 7 7.5 7 7.5 7.5 6.5 7.2 Skinny
MENGMENG 1427 6 7 7 7 7 8.5 7.1 Very consistent,good personality
COROLLA 2411 6.5 7 7 7 7 8 7.1 Real moaner
XIAOMEI WH RD6 6.5 7 7 7 7.5 7.5 7.1
EMILY 1427 6.5 6.5 7.5 7 7.5 7.5 7.1 Good BBBJ
CHO ER 2058 6.5 7 7 8 7 7 7.1 Very good BJ
HELEN 6.5 7 7 8 7 7 7.1 Fingering,kissing,chatty
VANESSA 1425 7 7.8 7 7 7 7 7.1
EAST 2007 6.9 7.2 7 7 7.5 7 7.1
ANNIE 1839 7.5 7 7 7.5 7.5 6 7.1 Great BJ
MG 2411 7 6 6.5 6 8 8.5 7
BELLE 2060 6.5 6.5 6.5 7.5 7 8 7
Kelly1 2224 7 7 6.5 7 7 8 7 Slim & leggy,accommodating
ANCHOR 6 7 7 7 7 8 7
JASMINE 1425 6 7 7 7 7 8 7
PRADA 2047 6 7.5 6 6.5 8 8 7 Sexy & obliging
PEGGY 6 7 7 7.5 7 7.5 7 Hot water BJ
ELLE 2831A 6.5 7 7 7 7 7.5 7 Malay
FEI LI 6.5 7 7 7 7 7.5 7 Matured look, waist chain
YI YI 2060 6 7 7 8 7 7 7
KAT 20 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 Petite
PAULINE 2214 6.8 7 7 7 7 7 7
XIU WEN 1648B 7 7.5 7.5 6.5 7 6.5 7 Very fair, firm tits,English speaking, frenching
ZHONGQIN 16 6 6.5 7 8 6 8 6.9 Slight tummy
JO JO 1648A 6 7 6.5 7 7 8 6.9 Med built,moans in English,small tits,great ass rimmer
CANDY 2047 6.5 6.5 7 7.5 6.5 7.5 6.9
ANNA 1637 5.5 7 7.5 7 7 7.5 6.9 Frenching,69
ELAINE 2841 6 6 7.5 8 7 7 6.9 Big tits, Ann Kok lookalike
XIAOJUN 6.5 7 7 7 7 7 6.9
KIMMIE 2043 6 7.5 7 7 7 7 6.9 Tall and friendly,CIM
XIAOHONG 7 7 7 7 7 6.5 6.9
SIAO YU 1429 7.5 7 7 7 7 6 6.9 No kissing, petite
KA LENG 6 6 8 6 7 8 6.8 Papaya boobs,hairy arms
ALICE 6 7 7 7 6.5 7.5 6.8
LI WEN 2409 6 6 7.5 7 7 7.5 6.8
XIAOTIAN 1429 6 7 7 8 6 7 6.8
NAN XING 2060 6 6.5 6 8 7 7 6.8
LENA 2041 7 6.5 6.5 7 7 7 6.8 Malay, Small Size
KAREN 2845 6 6.5 7 7 7 7 6.8 Solid bod,toe-lickin
KIKI 1605 6 6.5 7 7 7 7 6.8
HONGHONG 5.5 7.5 6.5 7 7 7 6.8 Tall, fair
OG 1606(WH) 6 7 6 7.5 7.5 7 6.8
IVY 2831B 6 6.5 7 7 7.5 7 6.8 Petite,Valen Hsu lookalike,fine complexion
XUE ER 1637 6 6.5 6.5 8 7 6.5 6.8
KITTY 1939 7 6.5 7 7 7 6 6.8
LILY 1429 6 7 7 6 6 8 6.7 Malay, friendly, hot water BJ
XIU XIU 1648B 7 6.5 6.5 7 6 7 6.7 Good massage
DO DO 7 7 7 6 6 7 6.7
JACKLYN 7.5 8.5 7 5 7 5 6.7 Great body,bad service
CELINE 2837 6 6 5.5 7.5 6.5 7.5 6.5 Petite, obliging
JANET 2007 5 7 7.5 6 6.5 7 6.5
You Mei 1819 8 7 7 6 6 6.5 6.5 Pretty face,long legs,no frenching
MICKI 2043 6.5 7 7.5 6 6 6 6.5 Slim,big tits
JOYCE 7 7 7 8 5 5 6.5
SANDRA 1425 6 5.5 6 7 6 8 6.4
MEI TING 6 6.5 6 7 6 7 6.4 Plain
CARTIER 7 7.5 6 6 6 5 6.3
SUSAN 7.5 7 7 8 4 4 6.3 Sexy but bad attitude

omnia
24-06-2002, 02:19 PM
zepil

excellent attitude mate!

Zepil99
24-06-2002, 02:23 PM
zepil

excellent attitude mate!

No problem brother Omnia,

I got it from delpli also, its meant to be shared to all brothers

smlee
24-06-2002, 06:14 PM
bro smlee, from your FR on chinese MiMi and bro prime's verbal FR on Malay MiMi, both must avoid .... but when did you try her? She seems to be quite Ok from the feedback from the brothers at HQ..... each to his own.

So who are your GL lovers?

I try her on Saturday in Gwee house @ 1800hrs (after the Korea - Spain game) and came out within 1820hrs. Maybe i am not in luck (lose money in WC) or she is in damn fucking foul up mood.

My favourite ...hmmm.... too many liao.

1. CK - WH RD 06
2. Yoko - L28
3. Theresa - L14H25
4. And all Ah Gwee girls except Ziyi

KID278
25-06-2002, 01:27 AM
bro kid, that's what I told bro prime but he once bitten, forever shy liao ..... unless his elusive waterfall change base to that house ... hee hee

bro cuntking, looks more like being mauled than bitten....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-06-2002, 01:56 AM
bro zepil, thanks for the list.

Yes this is the old list done by a good brother in delphi and was in Sammyboy for a while .... outdated but at least can help some brothers here.

Originally posted by Zepil99

well i have the excel spread sheet with me. but the data might not be up to date. dun know where to post it to. I just cut and past and post here according to this sorting ---> overall, attitude, FJ :

Prime2000
25-06-2002, 02:22 AM

bro cuntking, looks more like being mauled than bitten....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid.....worse than that........hehehehe.........

Prime2000

cuntking
25-06-2002, 02:23 AM
bro smlee, why except Zhi Yi ... any feedback?

I try her on Saturday in Gwee house @ 1800hrs (after the Korea - Spain game) and came out within 1820hrs. Maybe i am not in luck (lose money in WC) or she is in damn fucking foul up mood.

My favourite ...hmmm.... too many liao.

1. CK - WH RD 06
2. Yoko - L28
3. Theresa - L14H25
4. And all Ah Gwee girls except Ziyi

Zepil99
25-06-2002, 10:11 AM
bro zepil, thanks for the list.

Yes this is the old list done by a good brother in delphi and was in Sammyboy for a while .... outdated but at least can help some brothers here.

any brother want the excel spreadsheet can pm me with your email so that i can sent it to u. u can sort according to looks, FJ,attitude,overall.......

or brother wanna get it from me and update the list?

cuntking
25-06-2002, 11:20 AM
bro zepil, thanks for the offer but to me the quantitative ratings are very subjective ... each to his own

any brother want the excel spreadsheet can pm me with your email so that i can sent it to u. u can sort according to looks, FJ,attitude,overall.......

or brother wanna get it from me and update the list?

omnia
25-06-2002, 12:41 PM

hi zepil

went to check the list that i was ref to at delphi and it appears to me that yr list is a different one...care to share which site you got yr list fm...thanks in advance

Zepil99
25-06-2002, 02:22 PM

hi zepil

went to check the list that i was ref to at delphi and it appears to me that yr list is a different one...care to share which site you got yr list fm...thanks in advance

Hi Omnia,

lost the link, the list is in my PC. pm me your email and i will send u the list to verify if u want. anyway the list has 2 sheet, and can sort according to your liking, the 1 i posted is sort in order of overall, attitude, FJ.

omnia
25-06-2002, 02:26 PM

Hi Omnia,

lost the link, the list is in my PC. pm me your email and i will send u the list to verify if u want. anyway the list has 2 sheet, and can sort according to your liking, the 1 i posted is sort in order of overall, attitude, FJ.

tks for the reply and the offer...don't need the list...just qurious to know which site you got it fm...never mind

cuntking
26-06-2002, 12:47 AM
Did my home work at hq and confirm that JoJo from L16 has cancelled her card ... there goes another great sucker.

13th_taibao
26-06-2002, 04:24 PM
ha low hang tais, I in Sinkapor now which mei mei is hoe? Which place to find.

26-06-2002, 04:40 PM
who can recommend good service and pretty gals?

smlee
26-06-2002, 05:03 PM
bro smlee, why except Zhi Yi ... any feedback?

I find her a bit mechanical and not passionate enough. And maybe i expected someone better after all the talk about her when she first joined.

Keng
26-06-2002, 05:07 PM
Hi 6969,

Why not U tell bros here whom have U up before & what do U think of their beauty & service. Then we can have a rough guide as to who is suitable for u.

Thanks,

cuntking
26-06-2002, 11:29 PM
bro smlee, all the publicity is on her looks lah ... being a new gal, sure to be more SOP ... anyway each to his own.

I find her a bit mechanical and not passionate enough. And maybe i expected someone better after all the talk about her when she first joined.

omnia
27-06-2002, 02:28 PM
heard on the grapevine that the av is getting stricter viz approval of new gals...understand that 3 hses were unsuccessful this time ard including tommy's joint

omnia
27-06-2002, 02:31 PM
understand that 1610A's new gal's name is apple...not sure when she is starting wk but the feedback on her looks is that she is ave looking

cuntking
27-06-2002, 04:01 PM
bro omnia, you really amaze me .... you work at AV? ... ha ha ha .. just kidding.

Yes that day all 3 new gals from L16 .... 1612, 1654 and one of Ah Yap's joints (don't know which one as they have 1606, 1606A, 1608 and 1610A)

Too bad for all.

heard on the grapevine that the av is getting stricter viz approval of new gals...understand that 3 hses were unsuccessful this time ard including tommy's joint

cuntking
28-06-2002, 02:04 AM
This newest car in the house of cars is on one month leave

omnia
28-06-2002, 01:24 PM
bro omnia, you really amaze me .... you work at AV? ... ha ha ha .. just kidding.

Yes that day all 3 new gals from L16 .... 1612, 1654 and one of Ah Yap's joints (don't know which one as they have 1606, 1606A, 1608 and 1610A)

Too bad for all.

looks like with the "new" management in place at the av things are getting pretty hot not only for the china fls but also for the operators as well...

oh btw yap is not the operator of the a/m joints...i guess (although i maybe mistaken) that may also apply to tommy as well eh;)

cuntking
28-06-2002, 01:44 PM
yes the 'new AV management" anger to from the FL issue has spill over to the operators ..... hmmm .... given your knowledge of GL, you should know that Ah Yap from 1606 is from the group of 1606, 1606A, 1608 and 1610A ... that's why their gals are shared among these houses and some don't even go out of the 4 houses to work.

looks like with the "new" management in place at the av things are getting pretty hot not only for the china fls but also for the operators as well...

oh btw yap is not the operator of the a/m joints...i guess (although i maybe mistaken) that may also apply to tommy as well eh;)

omnia
28-06-2002, 01:55 PM
hmmm .... given your knowledge of GL, you should know that Ah Yap from 1606 is from the group of 1606, 1606A, 1608 and 1610A ... that's why their gals are shared among these houses and some don't even go out of the 4 houses to work.

what i meant is that yap is not a registered operator...is tommy a registered operator;) ?

cuntking
28-06-2002, 01:59 PM
WHAT? Ah Yap is NOT a registered operator? ... I did not know that, I did go to 1606 before and Ah Yap was there serving me.... you sure know more about GL than me ... I kowtou to you ... hee hee

I was saying those 4 houses are under the same boss lah that's why they control and share the gals among themselves

what i meant is that yap is not a registered operator...is tommy a registered operator;) ?

omnia
28-06-2002, 02:08 PM
WHAT? Ah Yap is NOT a registered operator? ... I did not know that, I did go to 1606 before and Ah Yap was there serving me.... you sure know more about GL than me ... I kowtou to you ... hee hee
I was saying those 4 houses are under the same boss lah that's why they control and share the gals among themselves

fyi just because a chap appears to be running a hse i.e. operating the phones and serving the punters...only gals that is! does not necessarily imply that he is the registered operator of the hse...case in point tommy at 1637 and perhaps now at 1612 too if i am not mistaken...understand that this practice is not illegal so long as the registered operator is ard...btw1606's registered operator is ah meng and i think his younger brother is the operator for 1608;)

jamrud
29-06-2002, 12:41 AM
well I've read everything so can anyone tell me where to find this singtel and ICE? ( am a newbie here ) I need it urgently 'cause am very horny liao. havent fuck for 2 months.

TRtipsters
29-06-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by jamrud
well I've read everything so can anyone tell me where to find this singtel and ICE? ( am a newbie here ) I need it urgently 'cause am very horny liao. havent fuck for 2 months.

obiviously u have not read enuf .... there'a a post regarding Singtel recent status posted not long ago n there r 2 ICE at the moment .... which one u lookin for ?? s'pore or m'ysia wan ??

cuntking
29-06-2002, 01:57 AM
bro omnia, well for me I just go to different house to experience and repeats the house if the OKT is nice and good at recommendations. Don't check if the guy who serve me is the registered operator or what so ever ... cannot ask Ah Yap for his business registration cert, right ... hee hee .. you should know that he is a big size guy .. wait I kana hammer ... ha ha ha

As for Tommy, I also never ask if he is the registered operator of 1612 but his uncle and aunty are also in the house.

What so ever, back to the GL gals and the ultimate Sextisfaction we are looking for.

fyi just because a chap appears to be running a hse i.e. operating the phones and serving the punters...only gals that is! does not necessarily imply that he is the registered operator of the hse...case in point tommy at 1637 and perhaps now at 1612 too if i am not mistaken...understand that this practice is not illegal so long as the registered operator is ard...btw1606's registered operator is ah meng and i think his younger brother is the operator for 1608;)

cuntking
29-06-2002, 02:26 AM
bro jamrud, if you read EVERYTHING then you should know ... wa liao more free ridders.

omnia
29-06-2002, 01:47 PM
bro omnia, well for me I just go to different house to experience and repeats the house if the OKT is nice and good at recommendations. Don't check if the guy who serve me is the registered operator or what so ever ... cannot ask Ah Yap for his business registration cert, right ... hee hee .. you should know that he is a big size guy .. wait I kana hammer ... ha ha ha

As for Tommy, I also never ask if he is the registered operator of 1612 but his uncle and aunty are also in the house.

it's not abt checking whether the chap who serves you is the hse operator...after awhile you may become friendly with these chaps and enjoy chatting with them abt gl and anything else under the sun over a cup of kopi...unfortunately the days when alcohol was allowed to be served in the hses hv long passed...that is where i get my gossip and i presume(pls feel free to correct if i am wrong) you get yr gl info fm tommy

as for being "kana hammer" by yap...hehehehe...the guy is a real pussycat when you get to know him...when i first met him, i was also put off by his appearance...however as they say, never judge a book by it's cover...certainly applies to yap and perhaps to ah hwa(2829B) too

so it does look like the "old man" continues to be the registered operator of 1612 eh...the grapevine of gl never fails to amaze me;)

omnia
29-06-2002, 01:55 PM

1667 for singtel and 2833 for s'pore ice or 2226 for m'sia ice

cuntking
29-06-2002, 02:28 PM
White Ice 2831(Bai Ping), Ice Ice 1640(Ping Ping), Blue Ice 1429(Nan Ping)

jamrud
30-06-2002, 12:02 AM

obiviously u have not read enuf .... there'a a post regarding Singtel recent status posted not long ago n there r 2 ICE at the moment .... which one u lookin for ?? s'pore or m'ysia wan ??

yo bro u cant expect me to read all up in one day rite...anyway am new here so sorry if i offended you in anyway. which ICE is the best m'sia or s'pore? and singtel, can u gimme the location cause i got headache finding her name n location...thx bro.

jamrud
30-06-2002, 12:14 AM

thx bro....I really really apreciate your info.

jamrud
30-06-2002, 12:18 AM
bro jamrud, if you read EVERYTHING then you should know ... wa liao more free ridders.

so sorry bro cuntking but tell u the truth I just found this website so really dunno where to move abt. If u r kind enough pls assist me ( if u want to ) its not that i wanna free ride but just dunno where to go....

cuntking
30-06-2002, 02:29 AM
bro jamrud, you post that you had read EVERYTHING but ask such a question, so what can I say ...... if you are new and not sure I as well as many good brothers here wil be willing to help.

For your question on ICE .... Spore Ice is a must try if you don't mind fake boobs.

As for threads to read this GL 150 thread is one. Some brothers here also compile FRs threads, by writers: me, dez and druids or by classifications... big boobs, good service and PCN as well as Gals to avoid threads. Then there are hit list threads on who are the most sort after gals by who in the forum (dez, ming, shan, prime, kaixin and me have this threads). I also keep an update of the gals partying at HQ (GL Newest Party Joint) ... happy reading!

so sorry bro cuntking but tell u the truth I just found this website so really dunno where to move abt. If u r kind enough pls assist me ( if u want to ) its not that i wanna free ride but just dunno where to go....

cuntking
30-06-2002, 02:41 AM
Heard that these two gals will not retuen after thier leave .... anyone of their regulars can confirm this?

cuntking
01-07-2002, 01:03 AM
From my sources, it is confirm that MU will not be back.... at least for sometime .. she was spotted in JB Blue Wave

Heard that these two gals will not return after thier leave .... anyone of their regulars can confirm this?

killer
01-07-2002, 01:47 AM

no wonder once when I was there at Ah Yap's place at 1606 and AV came for rooms inspection he threw the phone to another guy and sat down with me, acting as a customer. So Ah Yap is not a registered OKT, a dangerman's place to go.

Ah Dez
01-07-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by killer

no wonder once when I was there at Ah Yap's place at 1606 and AV came for rooms inspection he threw the phone to another guy and sat down with me, acting as a customer. So Ah Yap is not a registered OKT, a dangerman's place to go.

I think it is a open secret that Ah Yap does not have licence, thats why you see that his regulars never really talk about him in the forum.

But we also don't sabo lah......

Ah Dez
01-07-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by rossi46
I wouldn't be surprised if its true. In fact, I know this guy who has AIDS and screws around without protection. Some people just want to exact revenge . Do you think they will cry their hearts out if they infect someone else? I don't think so....

Strange thing though. He has done Singtel raw a few times but she still is in business. I guess its not a 100% thing even without protection. She could be using spermicide.

Took out from H.C/KTV thread....

KID278
01-07-2002, 04:42 AM
Why cant people spare her the poison pen....it has been happening since the old delphi forum......haiz......:( what has she done to deserve this......dont like her.....just stay away.....no need for all this if one is a true cheongster.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

gary25
01-07-2002, 10:45 AM
Bros,

I need you guys help !

One of my buddy goanna get marry in on the 4th this month so I like to treat him some good stuff before he ganna tied down by his wife but I don't who is good as I don't want to disappointed him also.

My buddy like girls with big firm tits, good service which might allow CIM , nice body and good looks.

With you guy's experiences and years of service at Tommy's place his requirment shouldn't be a big prob right ?

Hope to receive some good news from bros here as I really can't find what he needs myself.

Thanks !

blackjack_king
01-07-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by gary25
Bros,

I need you guys help !

One of my buddy goanna get marry in on the 4th this month so I like to treat him some good stuff before he ganna tied down by his wife but I don't who is good as I don't want to disappointed him also.

My buddy like girls with big firm tits, good service which might allow CIM , nice body and good looks.

With you guy's experiences and years of service at Tommy's place his requirment shouldn't be a big prob right ?

Hope to receive some good news from bros here as I really can't find what he needs myself.

Thanks !

wait ur fren after trying the good stuff..he dun wan to get married how?????

The_Hustler
01-07-2002, 11:06 AM
Bros,

I need you guys help !

Thanks !

Sometimes it's really hard to please you guys... from the thousands of posts here, I'm sure u will be able to find what your friend will require for his "bachelor fcuk".
Dun use his marriage as a reason for us to empathise and recommend u girls.... what if everyone starts recommending 3-4 names and by the end of it...u will have a choice of 10-20 girls, isn't that gonna be worse?
C'mon...let your fingers do the walking!

Neverending
Kaypoh69

cuntking
01-07-2002, 01:08 PM
bro gary25, sorry for your requirements "girls with big firm tits, good service which might allow CIM , nice body and good looks. " I also cannot help ... if you find such a perfect gal I also want ... willing to pay $500 a session ... hee hee

ok since your friend's freedom period is short ... I recommend Teresa (but she is elusive now), Spore Ice (her looks you see yourself), Yan Er (not sure if she allows CIM), Sammi 1 (but she is not that tall, depends on your fiends height, anyway all the same on bed lah) ... you just bring him to HQ and ask Tommy to recommend ... then remember to tell me if he recommend you any of his secret weapons that he is hidding from me ... cheers

Bros,

I need you guys help !

Thanks !

Ah Dez
01-07-2002, 01:27 PM
Bros,

I need you guys help !

Thanks !

I wonder how your friend's wife look like.. must be a big beauty.. and extreamly horny on bed.
If no, how come you friend got such a requirement??

if i can find a girl... with big boobs.. good service , good looks... immediately buy her out of GL and put at home.

Anyway... not sure if i can be much of help...

let me think..

Yuki ........ ermmm 2054A i think... Good service, nice boobs.. looks, got to depend on your friend.

if not... Xin Xin lorong28... but she not back yet.

The_Hustler
01-07-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Kekeke....XinXin... personally...yucks! But it's ok lah...give this Gary25 more choices.... let's see how he's gonna have a big headache to recommend his friend! We should not spoil him with our recommendations...he's just not putting enough effort to scrutinse the forum... let him learn the hard way, finding excuses saying his friend wedding etc... if he's friend really wanna have a good bonk, no need so hard must we intro...go to one of the better houses, get the OKT to intro...if not happy, bonk again, if again not happy, bonk some more!!! Bonk until he gets the best girl...so simple.

Sperm never ends
Kaypoh69

Ah Dez
01-07-2002, 01:35 PM
girls with big firm tits, good service which might allow CIM , nice body and good looks.

With this kind of requirements.... i think he bonk 10 years... also cannot find..
:D

cuntking
01-07-2002, 01:40 PM
she is back in Spore so start work soon ... count down 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

omnia
01-07-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by killer

it is no big deal not being the registered operator and serving customers...so long as the registered operator is on the premises...i hv been at 1606 when the av popped by and when the health pple popped by too...yap did not hide or playact...he continued to serve the customers as usual...no problems whatsoever...so how can it be "a dangerman's place to go"?...furthermore it is a common practice in gl for pple other than the registered operator to serve customers

no big deal
omnia

omnia
01-07-2002, 02:34 PM

I think it is a open secret that Ah Yap does not have licence, thats why you see that his regulars never really talk about him in the forum.

But we also don't sabo lah......

with due respect...i do not think that is the case...his regulars maybe more interested in talking abt the gals than promoting a certain hse

nothing to do with "sabo"...as i said before and i shall repeat it once more...it is no big deal serving customers even though he is not the registered operator so long as the operator is on the premises at that material time

no sabo no big deal
omnia

cuntking
01-07-2002, 03:05 PM
well I think this thread is on GL 150 GALS .... let's not sway too far off .... be it Ah Yap is registered or not, his regulars promote or not, as long as his regulars are happy with his recommendations of GL 150 GALS, it is good for all... each to his own ... lets move on

with due respect...i do not think that is the case...his regulars maybe more interested in talking abt the gals than promoting a certain hse

nothing to do with "sabo"...as i said before and i shall repeat it once more...it is no big deal serving customers even though he is not the registered operator so long as the operator is on the premises at that material time

no sabo no big deal
omnia

gary25
01-07-2002, 08:06 PM
Thanks for some of the recommendation ! Actually wanted to try asking those OKT but I still find that it's even better to ask someone who had tried those girls before loh cos I'm not sure whether OKT had tried all the girls before they start to work. If can work and screw for free or discount price I also want man .. ..

True that my frd's request is rather hard to meet and thats why I'm so headache of finding one for him. His last day don't expect him to try some many girls right, if not I'm afraid he might not be able to make it the next day !

Someone mentioned that Blue Diamond quite cute and pretty leh, so anyone of you had tried her before ?

raven2822
02-07-2002, 12:30 AM
Thanks for some of the recommendation ! Actually wanted to try asking those OKT but I still find that it's even better to ask someone who had tried those girls before loh cos I'm not sure whether OKT had tried all the girls before they start to work. If can work and screw for free or discount price I also want man .. ..

True that my frd's request is rather hard to meet and thats why I'm so headache of finding one for him. His last day don't expect him to try some many girls right, if not I'm afraid he might not be able to make it the next day !

Someone mentioned that Blue Diamond quite cute and pretty leh, so anyone of you had tried her before ?

Yo Bro,

Another problem for you...... U can try Bai Xue....Big Boobs but I dun know if can CIM ....just tried her a few days 3rd time still very good...as for ratings I am sure you will be able to find it here somehere. Good Luck...

cuntking
02-07-2002, 02:08 AM
bro gary25, I had her last week and posted a FR in my FR thread ... have a look .... nice boobs but not big.

cuntking
02-07-2002, 03:44 AM
The newest GL gal this week is Apple from L16

Ah Dez
02-07-2002, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by raven2822

Yo Bro,

Another problem for you...... U can try Bai Xue....Big Boobs but I dun know if can CIM ....just tried her a few days 3rd time still very good...as for ratings I am sure you will be able to find it here somehere. Good Luck...

Bai Xue??? each to his own...

She is on my NO REPEAT list....

Ermm... Big boobs.. CIM.. No!... actually, if you like Big Boobs.. then you must try Lee Wen or Sammi1.

cuntking
03-07-2002, 01:39 AM
bro dez, each to his own lah .. when I had her she was ok or is it because I am an esay going customer .. not so much pattern like you lah .... ha ha ha

glad to know that you enjoyed your session today but the "moo"ings a bit loud .. ha ha ha

Bai Xue??? each to his own...

She is on my NO REPEAT list....

Ermm... Big boobs.. CIM.. No!... actually, if you like Big Boobs.. then you must try Lee Wen or Sammi1.

cuntking
03-07-2002, 01:59 AM
Today on their 1st day back at work, their OKTs called Tommy and informed him. Mei Hua got no takers but Candy had to party 3 times at HQ.

LUNCH
03-07-2002, 11:32 AM
Recently, gals seem all go for holidays.
Is it true? Few gals are still working.

Asking for a BIG BOOB gal at 2034A,
then was recommended "ZHEN ZHEN".

She is good, at least, I didn't experience
that many (countable anyway...hehe) new
styles in BLOW JOB. (ANY SUGGESTION?)

BOOBS are also big, maybe C?
Although looking is so so , but will be
a good try.

Rating:
Look: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude:7/10
Overall: 7.5/10

RTF: YES, if no other choices...

cuntking
03-07-2002, 11:47 AM
bro lunch, hes her boobs are consider quite big ... our Xiao Zhen. Her service nothing much to shout about but bj is GREAT. Tried her 4 times so what do you think ... hee hee

Originally posted by LUNCH
Recently, gals seem all go for holidays.
Is it true? Few gals are still working.

Asking for a BIG BOOB gal at 2034A,
then was recommended "ZHEN ZHEN".

She is good, at least, I didn't experience
that many (countable anyway...hehe) new
styles in BLOW JOB. (ANY SUGGESTION?)

BOOBS are also big, maybe C?
Although looking is so so , but will be
a good try.

Rating:
Look: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Attitude:7/10
Overall: 7.5/10

RTF: YES, if no other choices...

cuntking
03-07-2002, 04:54 PM
Xin Xin should be back at work next week ... bro zyxel are you reading this ... hee hee ... or had you becum more down to earth driving the cat and not shooting stars anymore ... hee hee

hermiteast
03-07-2002, 06:46 PM
Greetings All Brother,

Juz wanna check whether is the tallest gal JoJo 1.78m (lor 28,hse??) is ard or have she retired?? Is she a single shot or double?? CIM??? Thanks in advance!!

Regards

Ah Dez
04-07-2002, 05:35 AM
Cuntking... she enjoy too much liao... you never see the way she cum.... i counted 4 times!!! but she say 3 hor.. so bo bian.

hermit-- jojo not coming back liao..... I THINK:rolleyes:

hermiteast
04-07-2002, 02:28 PM
Brother Ah Dez,

Thanks!! I will look out for other long leggies.. I juz wanna experience bonking some tall babes.. I am prefer babes taller than me.. I am abt 1.76m.. Thanks anyway!!

Cheers!!

cuntking
05-07-2002, 01:04 AM
bro dez, you confirm JoJo from L28 not cuming back? I only know that the JoJo from L16 had cancelled her card..... too many JOJOs??

Cuntking... she enjoy too much liao... you never see the way she cum.... i counted 4 times!!! but she say 3 hor.. so bo bian.

hermit-- jojo not coming back liao..... I THINK:rolleyes:

Ah Dez
05-07-2002, 01:08 AM
bro dez, you confirm JoJo from L28 not cuming back? I only know that the JoJo from L16 had cancelled her card..... too many JOJOs??

Tommy is beside me lah!!!!.... he say comfirm..

Both "BA LEK KAMPONG " LAIO!!!!!......

SUI BO? Comfrim 1...

Ah Dez inspector...

cuntking
05-07-2002, 01:41 AM
wa liao you got the GL walking Yellow Pages beside you ...... you win lor till we meet again

I know she (JOJOL28) had gone back for a long time but her card still not cancelled lah ... nothing is confirmed ... put her on elusive to retired status first.

Tommy is beside me lah!!!!.... he say comfirm..

Both "BA LEK KAMPONG " LAIO!!!!!......

SUI BO? Comfrim 1...

Ah Dez inspector...

Ah Dez
05-07-2002, 09:55 PM
wa liao you got the GL walking Yellow Pages beside you ...... you win lor till we meet again

I know she (JOJOL28) had gone back for a long time but her card still not cancelled lah ... nothing is confirmed ... put her on elusive to retired status first.

ok lah..

then today janeB never work.... told me that her place got new girl... name blue k. But seems that noone try her before...

Then pinky work today>??? no sure man... i better don't go Geylang and gian myself into deep shit..

cuntking
05-07-2002, 11:51 PM
bro dez, Blue K bro prime try before ... too wet for his taste ... hee hee

ok lah..

then today janeB never work.... told me that her place got new girl... name blue k. But seems that noone try her before...

Then pinky work today>??? no sure man... i better don't go Geylang and gian myself into deep shit..

cuntking
06-07-2002, 12:59 AM
Anyone knows when she will be back? Or another Elusive one?

Prime2000
06-07-2002, 07:05 AM
bro dez, Blue K bro prime try before ... too wet for his taste ... hee hee

Have to clarify, nothing happen in the room, never even bonked. So I consider I never tried.

Prime2000

cuntking
06-07-2002, 12:21 PM
bro prime, I thought you said she her cat bath too wet and that day you no form so no bonking but she did service you ... hmmm ... anyway so far no Frs on her in here yet

Have to clarify, nothing happen in the room, never even bonked. So I consider I never tried.

Prime2000

reborn
06-07-2002, 11:45 PM
deleted

reborn
06-07-2002, 11:57 PM
Yesterday was my enlistment to SAF HQ, but juz before my reporting,
took a walk to the glorious golden triangle to have a vew of the exoctic
dragons. As the night still young, only see a couple of the normal red and green
dragons. None of the black and gold dragons can be found yet.

Went to HQ, sat for a while before the gd old tommy came over and ask
my preference. Since this is my 1st shot at GL150, i stated my case: GF feeling,
BBBJ CIM. Waited for tommy’s recommendation then came in a party of 4 friends.
Heard that they looking for Jaguar (off duty) and Cola ( got to wait?) Tommy came
back to me with a gal whom suit the bill but she jus didn’t caught my eye so reject the
offer.
What surprises me is that after that gal left, even before I speak my mind about her, tommy
spoke what's on my mind: she’s got everything that I wanted but the face is too a bit cannot make it.

Then decided to try my luck on the hit list I compiled. Asked for the elusive Han Shan and Teresa
both taking a break be back only next month. It seem to me that today
may not be able to unload after all , so told tommy I willing to wait for a better gal that comes
to his mind. Went for a walk around golden triangle….

Back at HQ around 9. and surprise surprise, got to meet up with the regular bro cuntking. Had a small chat
and he’s waiting for one gal for almost a couple of hrs liao. But gd things should go to those who wait. Then king gave me the thumbs up for sammie1, so i suppose there shldn't be a problem this time round

Then tommy said in another 10 minutes will be my turn with sammie1 who was one of king's fav as well. Then I thought, her boobs must be something cos i suppose thaz 1 of king’s trademark.

I must say my wait so far has been quite worthwhile. Sammie1 sure got a nice figure, at least a natural
34Bor C pair of boobs and quite busty. Short sparkling bottoms which reveal a pair of sleek shapely legs. As for her looks,
definitely better than the one introduced to me earlier.

I followed her to the rm while eyeing on her pair of legs, a turn on for me. Behind close doors, the aroma of the room is starting to get me into the mood for action as she started to strip. Gosh her boobs is quite spectecular as in my mind thinking what to do with it. Her nipples were reasonable proportion but dark, at least it’s point and non-inverted. Can’t wait to unleash my devilish tongue on them and give them a good licking (with applied suction as well). Her bust was jus as big as well, like those that u see on VCDs

Proceed on with the normal shower while she gave me a gd wash on my ass and my hot rod. She’s quite a chatty and friendly gal as she dried me and told me lie with my back facing up. But hey hey, I said I can’t. Why? Smiling at her I told her too hard liao if lie down will be quite uncomfortable and so she took my didi and bend it parallel to the bed. J . Next is the catbath. As she uses those big soft melons of her to give me a wonderful massage, my hand itchy so stretch out and went for those succulent boobs and trying to do some tunning and see if I can get my favourite radio station on the air.
I muz say if can afford, I rather pay every day for such massage method rather to waste money in getting one of those wat “OSIM 3 in 1 massaging chair”. No fight lah.

Started playing my two rambutans below, giving gentle stroke as she start to lick the shaft of my hot and stiff rod. Can’t wait for her to engulf my long deprived didi by that sluttish mouth of hers. The BBBJ was one that is gentle and slow, assisted by periodic stroke of my rambutans and accompanied with seductive moans. As she was having another gd suck of her life, I wasted no time in teasing those dark nipples of her. I just couldn’t let them stay down there and CBL. Using my fingers, I softly caress the area around the nipples but was careful not the touch the important part. Went round and round in circles, until I was quite sure that by this time the 2 big nipples have ripen and are ready to be harvested. As delicate as I would, those wonderful fingers of mine begin to plug them as I would do to grapes.But it seems that they wouldn’t come off that easily, they really need some fine twisting and turning to help make the harvest a more enjoyable one. I have to compliment her on her gd effort but guess I may be too gd for her. Although she spent quite a while,in fact 2 attempts to give a gd suck, I was not on the verge of cumming.

As I had some problem with my back, so LL try not to indulge too much in doggie. But I did let her have a gd ride. As she cap me and holding my wanting to penetrate rod, she guide it to her secret chamber, slowly. As she enegaged slow ride, her moan (a bit fake with the trademark saying “OH.. F*** ME”) was a turn on. From time to time I treated myself to a gd suck on her boobs again…boy has she changed me to a boob lover? As the pounding of her ass kept going, I know in my mind soon a higher state of consciousness will take over. And that happened in less than 10 mins of serious pounding. Defying the force of gravity, the essence of life in its most concentrated and purest form made its debut into the real world with a few power jerks that send them off flying but to their dismay, they found themselves to be trapped only in some rubber. Within seconds, all were dying off and in moments, the entire clan was wiped out. Sign…..

Look: 6.5 (7 when she let her hair down )

Boobs: 7.5 ( 36, real and soft, dark proportional nipples, seem to be always in the erected state)

AR: skip
BBBJ: 6.5 ( slow, gentle stroke but a gd effort, taking her own time )

FJ: 7 ( gd loud moan to turn u on, accommodating)

Overall: 7

Hope my next attack won’t be too long and the gals to return by then…

Prime2000
07-07-2002, 12:09 AM
bro prime, I thought you said she her cat bath too wet and that day you no form so no bonking but she did service you ... hmmm ... anyway so far no Frs on her in here yet

Bro King, action took not more than 10 minutes, how can consider that as I tried..........anyway........don't really turn on by her looks.....one minus point.....hehehehe

Prime2000

cuntking
07-07-2002, 03:10 AM
bro reborn, looks like you had enjoyed your first mission at HQ and you have a team of snipers too ...... see you & your friends at HQ soon.

Originally posted by reborn
Yesterday was my enlistment to SAF HQ, but juz before my reporting,
took a walk to the glorious golden triangle to have a vew of the exoctic
dragons. As the night still young, only see a couple of the normal red and green
dragons. None of the black and gold dragons can be found yet.

Went to HQ, sat for a while before the gd old tommy came over and ask
my preference. Since this is my 1st shot at GL150, i stated my case: GF feeling,
BBBJ CIM. Waited for tommy’s recommendation then came in a party of 4 friends.
Heard that they looking for Jaguar (off duty) and Cola ( got to wait?) Tommy came
back to me with a gal whom suit the bill but she jus didn’t caught my eye so reject the
offer.
What surprises me is that after that gal left, even before I speak my mind about her, tommy
spoke what's on my mind: she’s got everything that I wanted but the face is too a bit cannot make it.

Then decided to try my luck on the hit list I compiled. Asked for the elusive Han Shan and Teresa
both taking a break be back only next month. It seem to me that today
may not be able to unload after all , so told tommy I willing to wait for a better gal that comes
to his mind. Went for a walk around golden triangle….

Back at HQ around 9. and surprise surprise, got to meet up with the regular bro cuntking. Had a small chat
and he’s waiting for one gal for almost a couple of hrs liao. But gd things should go to those who wait. Then king gave me the thumbs up for sammie1, so i suppose there shldn't be a problem this time round

Then tommy said in another 10 minutes will be my turn with sammie1 who was one of king's fav as well. Then I thought, her boobs must be something cos i suppose thaz 1 of king’s trademark.

I must say my wait so far has been quite worthwhile. Sammie1 sure got a nice figure, at least a natural
34Bor C pair of boobs and quite busty. Short sparkling bottoms which reveal a pair of sleek shapely legs. As for her looks,
definitely better than the one introduced to me earlier.

I followed her to the rm while eyeing on her pair of legs, a turn on for me. Behind close doors, the aroma of the room is starting to get me into the mood for action as she started to strip. Gosh her boobs is quite spectecular as in my mind thinking what to do with it. Her nipples were reasonable proportion but dark, at least it’s point and non-inverted. Can’t wait to unleash my devilish tongue on them and give them a good licking (with applied suction as well). Her bust was jus as big as well, like those that u see on VCDs

Proceed on with the normal shower while she gave me a gd wash on my ass and my hot rod. She’s quite a chatty and friendly gal as she dried me and told me lie with my back facing up. But hey hey, I said I can’t. Why? Smiling at her I told her too hard liao if lie down will be quite uncomfortable and so she took my didi and bend it parallel to the bed. J . Next is the catbath. As she uses those big soft melons of her to give me a wonderful massage, my hand itchy so stretch out and went for those succulent boobs and trying to do some tunning and see if I can get my favourite radio station on the air.
I muz say if can afford, I rather pay every day for such massage method rather to waste money in getting one of those wat “OSIM 3 in 1 massaging chair”. No fight lah.

Started playing my two rambutans below, giving gentle stroke as she start to lick the shaft of my hot and stiff rod. Can’t wait for her to engulf my long deprived didi by that sluttish mouth of hers. The BBBJ was one that is gentle and slow, assisted by periodic stroke of my rambutans and accompanied with seductive moans. As she was having another gd suck of her life, I wasted no time in teasing those dark nipples of her. I just couldn’t let them stay down there and CBL. Using my fingers, I softly caress the area around the nipples but was careful not the touch the important part. Went round and round in circles, until I was quite sure that by this time the 2 big nipples have ripen and are ready to be harvested. As delicate as I would, those wonderful fingers of mine begin to plug them as I would do to grapes.But it seems that they wouldn’t come off that easily, they really need some fine twisting and turning to help make the harvest a more enjoyable one. I have to compliment her on her gd effort but guess I may be too gd for her. Although she spent quite a while,in fact 2 attempts to give a gd suck, I was not on the verge of cumming.

As I had some problem with my back, so LL try not to indulge too much in doggie. But I did let her have a gd ride. As she cap me and holding my wanting to penetrate rod, she guide it to her secret chamber, slowly. As she enegaged slow ride, her moan (a bit fake with the trademark saying “OH.. F*** ME”) was a turn on. From time to time I treated myself to a gd suck on her boobs again…boy has she changed me to a boob lover? As the pounding of her ass kept going, I know in my mind soon a higher state of consciousness will take over. And that happened in less than 10 mins of serious pounding. Defying the force of gravity, the essence of life in its most concentrated and purest form made its debut into the real world with a few power jerks that send them off flying but to their dismay, they found themselves to be trapped only in some rubber. Within seconds, all were dying off and in moments, the entire clan was wiped out. Sign…..

Look: 6.5 (7 when she let her hair down )

Boobs: 7.5 ( 36, real and soft, dark proportional nipples, seem to be always in the erected state)

AR: skip
BBBJ: 6.5 ( slow, gentle stroke but a gd effort, taking her own time )

FJ: 7 ( gd loud moan to turn u on, accommodating)

Overall: 7

Hope my next attack won’t be too long and the gals to return by then…

bacaraat
07-07-2002, 03:30 AM
Hi guys!

Pai sei....supposed to post 'sammi' thread in here.....but kan sa la place!! anyway my third contribution to this forum...

World cup final......Treid to destress.....so went down to GL.... my regular 2831..... Ask for recomandation...and my oh my....was introduced to this wonder girl called Zhen Zhen.....of lor 18.

Here are the...er...whatever you call it

Looks: 7.5/10 ( very steamy and sleeply look and seductive smile)

Boobs: 7.5/10 ( wah....dunno how to rate it...but i think is rather handful...... not too saggy....just nice!)

Ar: 7/10

BJ: 8.5/10 ( my best Bj so far! Lots of slurping sound and various position as well! And when her sleepy eyes looks at you while sucking on yr didi.....)

FJ : 8/10 ( great moaner....make you feel like a porn star actor..

Overall: 8/10

Will defiantely look up for her again... will hug you like a gf after you cum.... was told by OKT she very hard to book one..... And after my bonk session wif her , i believe so..

More to cum..... :D

cuntking
07-07-2002, 03:35 AM
bro bacaraat, nice FR ... just to check, does she allows frenching, sucking of boobs and rubbing of pussy?

Her boobs is the biggest among the 3 ZZ ... looks like your standard of milk quite high ... hee hee

Originally posted by bacaraat

Boobs: 7.5/10 ( wah....dunno how to rate it...but i think is rather handful...... not too saggy....just nice!)

More to cum..... :D

bacaraat
07-07-2002, 07:18 PM
bro bacaraat, nice FR ... just to check, does she allows frenching, sucking of boobs and rubbing of pussy?

Her boobs is the biggest among the 3 ZZ ... looks like your standard of milk quite high ... hee hee

hmm....gd question..... never get to kiss her until everything finished and abt to leave the room.... but she does good frenching with my bro....

Yeah.....she puts her boobs on my face......so what do you do??

too engrossed in her BJ to rub her pussy!!

cuntking
07-07-2002, 11:44 PM
Jane B has returned her card to her OKT to be cancelled today. Some one will miss her greatly ... hee hee

CuteBuns
08-07-2002, 12:12 AM
Hi Bro Cuntking,

This is terrible news. Had only tried her once and felt she was damn good. Wanted to repeat her but though no rush as she still fairly new. Wah lao, GL juz lost another great worker man. It is not only some one (bro ah dez is it) who will miss her, I believe a great many cheongsters will be shedding tears already...:(

cuntking
08-07-2002, 12:17 AM
bro cutebuns, at least you had her once. When she was new, she did not attract me but before she went back for leave I saw her and even told her that she has becum more pretty and I will try her when she is back ...... my keyboard is flooded ... ha ha ha

Originally posted by CuteBuns
Hi Bro Cuntking,

This is terrible news. Had only tried her once and felt she was damn good. Wanted to repeat her but though no rush as she still fairly new. Wah lao, GL juz lost another great worker man. It is not only some one (bro ah dez is it) who will miss her, I believe a great many cheongsters will be shedding tears already...:(

JaguarLuv
08-07-2002, 12:26 AM
Suddenly felt like writing a FR and so here it is.

Feeling an urgent need to bonk, I went to Willy's place with the name of a gal in mind. Walked through the main door and was greeted by Willy. As usual, a friendly chap who scores well in hospitability. I had a wet towel, took a cup of hot tea and asked for Yan Er. After an hour plus, it was finally my turn to walk up the stairs with her. Btw, it was actually not my first time with this gal.

We entered the room and hugged. She smiled, winked cheekily at me and proceed to pull down both my pants and briefs at the same time, leaving my didi dangling there erected while she stripped in front of me. Kaoz! Such a teaser. I stripped myself naked and both of us proceed to the shower. The usual bathing took place, followed by a hot water bbbj. Sensual. We dried ourselves and moved onto the mattress. She then filled her mouth with warm tea (her trademark) and gave me a bbbj while I knelt in front of her. Next, she asked me to lie on my front. She filled her mouth with tea again and proceed to give me an AR. The feeling of warm fluid up my anus is not exactly one of my favourites but it did not spoil my mood anyway. I turned around and it was hot tea bbbj again. This time, she held my hand onto her right breast. Of course, I took the chance to give her breast a nice massage. Slowly, she turned herself around and soon we were at 69. Ahh... now that was my favourite. I gave her pussy a good licking, taking in her juices. Geez... my didi was not in an alert state that day. Sometimes up, sometimes down. We spent a good deal of time in 69, rolling here and there. Oh my... I simply love the sight of a wet pussy. I pushed my finger in gently and soon she was moving her hips to each motion of my thrusts. Now that turns me on. Without further adue, she capped me and rode me with her back facing me. Leaning back, she supported herself with her arms on the mattress and I rubbed her nipples from the back. Pump pump pump.. after a couple of thrusts and admiring the sight at all angles from the mirrors.. wah piang bui tah han.. I shot my load.

The rest are just SOP wit some raba raba in the shower.

Looks: 7 / 10
Shower: 6.8 / 10
BBBJ: 7 / 10
FJ: 7 / 10
AR: 5 / 10 (Prefer AR with no warm fluid up my ass)
RTF: depends on my mood

Btw, anybody has any recent FR on Jean?

cuntking
08-07-2002, 12:42 PM
bro jaguarluv, good FR and glad you to know that you had a great bonk with her .... enjoy her while she is still around.

Originally posted by JaguarLuv
Looks: 7 / 10
Shower: 6.8 / 10
BBBJ: 7 / 10
FJ: 7 / 10
AR: 5 / 10 (Prefer AR with no warm fluid up my ass)
RTF: depends on my mood

Btw, anybody has any recent FR on Jean?

zyxel01
08-07-2002, 01:09 PM
Jane B has returned her card to her OKT to be cancelled today. Some one will miss her greatly ... hee hee

Wah lan eh... Another one retired before I can lay my dick on her.....

I thought she was quite recent in the GL scene right?

Must have found love...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
08-07-2002, 01:20 PM
bro zyxel, yes she is less than a year in GL ... well these things happen, in fact heard that more gals going to quit as well as some ex-GL gals cuming back .... they just cum and go lah

Originally posted by zyxel01

Wah lan eh... Another one retired before I can lay my dick on her.....

I thought she was quite recent in the GL scene right?

Must have found love...

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
08-07-2002, 01:24 PM
bro zyxel, yes she is less than a year in GL ... well these things happen, in fact heard that more gals going to quit as well as some ex-GL gals cuming back .... they just cum and go lah

Maybe they should organise a party for those retired ones to come back and we can have a good time. Like the recent old/ex singers (Singaporean singers) in the chinese scene organised by 97.2FM radio station.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
08-07-2002, 01:28 PM
ya ya ya bro zyxel and have a Live Telecast on GL 888 station ... hee hee

Originally posted by zyxel01

Maybe they should organise a party for those retired ones to come back and we can have a good time. Like the recent old/ex singers (Singaporean singers) in the chinese scene organised by 97.2FM radio station.

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
08-07-2002, 06:33 PM

Bro King,

I was under the impression that if the girlsgave up their card it would be really really tough to get it back again ?

regards

Jang

Buikia
08-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Went down to GL as usual today....1608....wanted pei yee but was told haf to wait blardy long.....ask for pinky, singtel,apple.....all not available.....OKT then recommend Queenie...i say ok lo.....after 10min....a ger wearing all black walk in.....black top wif c thru pants wif black g string....sign in proceed to room.....

FR - Queenie (165?A)

Looks: 7/10 (not bad lookin....but maybe my standard not as high as some bros here ..hehe)

boobs: 7/10 ( cup B+....juz nice!! nice pinkish nipples also..and not inverted..she uses her boobs a lot durin session i muz say.... )

Ar: 8.5/10(sibei power....through....1 of the best i had!! pushes her tongue all the way in!!maciam kana ass fark!)

BBBJ: 8/10 ( Gd skills....many positions.....in shower,standing up, lying down, doggie(my positions not hers).....deep throat somemore....although suction not dat strong...)

FJ : 8/10 ( Did 3 positions.....but during woman on top.....did for 3 min or less complained tired liao....missionary best....held my kar cheng damn tight and close....SOP moaning..... )

Addtional notes:
She licks from ur ears to ur toes....long catbath......plus hor.....use her boobs to caress(massage) ur whole body from ears(tryin to stuff her nipples into my ear hole) to ur butt.. she juz came back from msia i heard....looks troubled...but service quite good liao...if gd mood....service cfm bo bey chao!!

RTF: Yes! but not in the near future...got many other gers on my list haben bonk yet!

Overall: 8/10

cuntking
09-07-2002, 12:33 AM
bro jang, I not sure lah .. just sharing what I heard ... I not AV, okie!

Bro King,

I was under the impression that if the girlsgave up their card it would be really really tough to get it back again ?

regards

Jang

JaguarLuv
09-07-2002, 01:34 AM
bro jaguarluv, good FR and glad you to know that you had a great bonk with her .... enjoy her while she is still around.

Tks bro king. At the moment, I am still contemplating whether to bonk Jean or not.

cuntking
09-07-2002, 01:36 AM
bro JaguarLuv, go ahead, she was partying at HQ today and has a great smile on her pretty face ..... the feedback from her customers is ok.

Tks bro king. At the moment, I am still contemplating whether to bonk Jean or not.

JaguarLuv
09-07-2002, 01:52 AM
bro JaguarLuv, go ahead, she was partying at HQ today and has a great smile on her pretty face ..... the feedback from her customers is ok.

ahh... that is good news.. tks bro king, i will need to recharge and reload now for the action ahead.. can't give that pretty face a miss.

cuntking
09-07-2002, 02:32 AM
She is back but not working yet.

Ah Dez
09-07-2002, 04:33 AM
Hi Bro Cuntking,

This is terrible news. Had only tried her once and felt she was damn good. Wanted to repeat her but though no rush as she still fairly new. Wah lao, GL juz lost another great worker man. It is not only some one (bro ah dez is it) who will miss her, I believe a great many cheongsters will be shedding tears already...

Me??? luckily i............. haha!!!!... nevermind!!..
Hummm... for all those who wants to know... she didn't found love. She lost it actually... just that she want to do something.... ermmmmm.. "better"???
Well... to me, she is quite a good worker... but since that she is gone, then so be it... i can still go look for her when i go malaysia?? haha..

Jang--- it is quite difficult to apply for a card.. seems that the AV keep a tight hold on the number of girls working in GL. As for difficulty in getting back to work... then is none.. usually, they just keep records.. thats all..

So.. all WenFangs' supporters.. keep your fingers cross.. *wink wink*;)

monkey69
09-07-2002, 04:37 AM
RE: SONY

Went down to HQ today. As usual, Tommy came over to ask is there anyone that I'm going to request. Asked for Yoko but he said got to wait for a long time, so he went around the house trying to figure out whihc gal is more suitable for me. In the end, he got SONY for me. She was actually waiting for her driver to come but find her quite attractive, so gave her a try.

As usual, went into the room, she help me took off my clothes and keep commenting that I looked like some HK actors. (Wondering if she's carrying my favour). Then in for the bath, washed every part of my body from throat to sole.

Moving on to the bath, she started very fast. Jump straight to licking my neck all around and slowly moving towards down my body. Made some horny sound although quite fake, still manage to gets me errected. sucked my toes as if she's sucking a baby's dick and that's the best part man.

Then asked me to turn over, gave my butt a gentle smack. Wow... felt so wonderful and she's quite a bit playful too. Start the catbathing and to my surprise, she put a mint flavour sweet into her mouth before starting to licking my ass. Wow......... the feeling was so high and the only time when i got this treatment was when I was in HK. So i asked her how she knew this stunt, she just said someone taught her lor. Licking my ass for ard 3 mins and then the BJ began. Same thing, with the mint sweet, your dick felt so cooling, yet hot at the same time. in HK, this stunt is called "Ping Huo" - Ice Fire. The more she licked, the more my little bro couldn't take it and luckily she stop to ask me if it's enough. If not, guess before doing the FJ, I would already have cum.

Gentlely she put on the cap for me and start by getting herself on me. Nice slow smoothing pumping and from slow to fast. Could see that she's quite exhausted so requested to change a position. Change to doggie and she groans really loud. So scare that others will hear us. Hehehe..... Change different positions and after I cum, she gave me her thumbs up. Then follow by the massage. Although not as professional, still consider quite ok. Then proceed to the bathroom again and then she asked for my number. So I gave her and she gave me a goodbye kiss.

At the counter, finally I met bro cuntking. Chat for awhile and I make a move.

Overall ratings:

Looks: 6.5 - 7 (quite sweet looking)

Attitude: 8 (very friendly)

BJ: 8.5 (until now still cannot forget the "Ping Huo")

FJ: 7.5 (very willing to try out different positions with you)

Overall ratings: 8/10

Any fellow brothers had tried her before too??

cuntking
09-07-2002, 11:33 AM
bro monkey, nice meeting you last night, at last you found your way to HQ ... yes you do remind my of some HK actor but I can't remember who.... more interested in the actresses .. hee hee

I have tried Sony before but that was in her early days in GL, that time still quite untrained. Many brothers had tried her but not much FRs on her

Thanks for your FR, next time you go HQ tell T**** that King owe you an ice cream ...... there is the stick type for your to suck or the cup type for you to lick ... ha ha ha .... enjoy

RE: SONY

Went down to HQ today. As usual, Tommy came over to ask is there anyone that I'm going to request. Asked for Yoko but he said got to wait for a long time, so he went around the house trying to figure out whihc gal is more suitable for me. In the end, he got SONY for me. She was actually waiting for her driver to come but find her quite attractive, so gave her a try.

Any fellow brothers had tried her before too??

TRtipsters
09-07-2002, 11:58 AM
bro monkey, better be quick .... normally the suck ones runs out of stock very quickly .... hehehee ....

cuntking
09-07-2002, 12:30 PM
bro druids, I prefer the lick ones ... hee hee ... each to his own again

bro monkey, better be quick .... normally the suck ones runs out of stock very quickly .... hehehee ....

TRtipsters
09-07-2002, 12:32 PM
bro druids, I prefer the lick ones ... hee hee ... each to his own again

i oso prefer the lick ones .... u know who has been sucking all the sticks away anyway .... wonder if he's still been sucking these few days I'm away .....

cuntking
09-07-2002, 12:43 PM
oh .... you mean Mr Sucker ... yes he is still there everyday sucking Potong Ice cream while the gals "ice ko leong" him ... hee hee ... but he have not call me shouting "out of stock", so I think still got lah

i oso prefer the lick ones .... u know who has been sucking all the sticks away anyway .... wonder if he's still been sucking these few days I'm away .....

cuntking
09-07-2002, 11:55 PM
This gal had been elusive since her return last week but saw her in a GL car passing by L14 ... anyone know if she is back?

cuntking
10-07-2002, 12:57 AM
Doris L14 has started her 1st day in GL on tuesday.

basfreak
10-07-2002, 01:59 AM
This gal had been elusive since her return last week but saw her in a GL car passing by L14 ... anyone know if she is back?

bro cuntking,

confirm she is back and working. saw her 2 days in a row already.

basfreak

cuntking
10-07-2002, 02:01 AM
bro basfreak, thanks. Any good bonk lately?

Originally posted by basfreak

bro cuntking,

confirm she is back and working. saw her 2 days in a row already.

basfreak

basfreak
10-07-2002, 02:06 AM
bro basfreak, thanks. Any good bonk lately?

bro king,

good bonks??? been going back to my fav gal lately.. every session with her also a good bonk... hehehe... lately no new gal really caught my eye so now lying low until new prey is spotted.

basfreak

cuntking
10-07-2002, 02:08 AM
bro basfreak, good for you that your GL lover is around. Mine all MIA ... are you into big boobs? Have you tried Bai Xue? I tried her twice but she is the type that depends on mood leh ..... out of targets .... any to recommend?

bro king,

good bonks??? been going back to my fav gal lately.. every session with her also a good bonk... hehehe... lately no new gal really caught my eye so now lying low until new prey is spotted.

basfreak

basfreak
10-07-2002, 02:25 AM
bro basfreak, good for you that your GL lover is around. Mine all MIA ... are you into big boobs? Have you tried Bai Xue? I tried her twice but she is the type that depends on mood leh ..... out of targets .... any to recommend?

bro king,

u also know who is my GL lover huh?

Bai Xue? nope, have not try yet. well i'm not really into any particular stuff, the most important thing is enjoying the session and not feel that the money is wasted.

recommendations??? hmmm... i dun think got new gals to recommend u as all the gals on my mind with big boobs u have already tried. what about Mei Hui and Blue Diamond?

basfreak

cuntking
10-07-2002, 02:27 AM
bro basfreak. no fate with MH lah, around not horny .... past two days horny but she not around.

BD, try liao ... got an FR on her in my thread ... but each to his own hor.

agree agree ... money must be well spend ... people always say I spend so much in GL but the SEXtisfaction $ cannot buy

bro king,

Bai Xue? nope, have not try yet. well i'm not really into any particular stuff, the most important thing is enjoying the session and not feel that the money is wasted.

recommendations??? hmmm... i dun think got new gals to recommend u as all the gals on my mind with big boobs u have already tried. what about Mei Hui and Blue Diamond?

basfreak

basfreak
10-07-2002, 02:32 AM
bro basfreak. no fate with MH lah, around not horny .... past two days horny but she not around.

BD, try liao ... got an FR on her in my thread ... but each to his own hor.

bro king,

MH is always disappearing, getting her can be quite a tough process.

sometimes it's so difficult to get new targets so now i just go for repeats and regulars. save me the headache.

basfreak

cuntking
10-07-2002, 02:35 AM
bro basfreak, ya lor and I stupid stupid .... never grab her when available.

aiya, don't try how to know .... wait all gone then must DIY ... ha ha ha

bro king,

MH is always disappearing, getting her can be quite a tough process.

sometimes it's so difficult to get new targets so now i just go for repeats and regulars. save me the headache.

basfreak

basfreak
10-07-2002, 02:43 AM
bro basfreak, ya lor and I stupid stupid .... never grab her when available.

aiya, don't try how to know .... wait all gone then must DIY ... ha ha ha

bro king,

there's always another chance to get her unless she decides to call it a day which i hope wouldn't be so soon.

btw bro, how u know who's my GL lover?

basfreak

cuntking
10-07-2002, 02:47 AM
bro basfreak, who who is your lover ... hee hee

you forgot ... we share another common source of info?

bro king,

there's always another chance to get her unless she decides to call it a day which i hope wouldn't be so soon.

btw bro, how u know who's my GL lover?

basfreak

basfreak
10-07-2002, 02:56 AM
bro basfreak, who who is your lover ... hee hee

you forgot ... we share another common source of info?

bro,

oh right, i forgot... hehehehe... i guess the cat is out of the bag already.

basfreak

The_Hustler
10-07-2002, 03:01 AM

bro,

oh right, i forgot... hehehehe... i guess the cat is out of the bag already.

basfreak

Please hor...now what time liao...still tok of love love in GL150 thread...Shoo! Shoo! Go to falling in love thread and tok!

Hehehehe...siao liao...losing my grip due to fored circumstances...very cheem meaning...only elusive few will know.

Gl150 Lover
Kaypoh69

monkey69
10-07-2002, 03:16 AM
Re:

nice to meet you too bro king. Din expect you to be those decent decent type ones. Thought you were one of those ah bengs out there... hahaha...

Not only to you but all brothers who had helped posted in this forum, thanks you you guys, if not wun be able to enjoy myself in GL. Once again, hope everyone will have SEXtisfaction on which ever gal they tried out..

Ah Han
10-07-2002, 05:03 AM
Re:

nice to meet you too bro king. Din expect you to be those decent decent type ones. Thought you were one of those ah bengs out there... hahaha...

Not only to you but all brothers who had helped posted in this forum, thanks you you guys, if not wun be able to enjoy myself in GL. Once again, hope everyone will have SEXtisfaction on which ever gal they tried out..

to all cheongster Bros n SaF officers,

I have been reading ur frs in GL for the last fews days n laugh untill buay tahan by the jokes n humors u guys penned.although i had not met u guys bfore, got a feeling that knows u guys like childhood frens.anyway, lm jus to say hi to everyone of u especially, the SaF Team cuntking,cumking,AhDez n Companys urging everyone of u to continuing to write wonderful FRS for the benefits of every cheongsters in GL. (defintely, hoping to become ur kaki in the coming days n shared frs to u guys)

Happy cheonging n have fun all the way till the end of times :)

cuntking
10-07-2002, 02:55 PM
bro monkey, I also never expect you to be so young and handsome .. I thought all people that go GL is old and ugly like me the Beast lusting after all the GL beauties .. ha ha ha

Happy Bonking from the Ah Boon King

Re:

cuntking
10-07-2002, 03:33 PM
bro han, glad that you had enjoyed yourself in the forum ... how about sharing your experience in GL.

The way you post, people will start to say GL is military ruled ... ha ha ha .... own time own target, carry on ...... I falling out .. hee hee

btw, you wait for bro CK to cum and shoot you for saying he is with the SAF ... he already finished his 13 rounds of reservist

Originally posted by Ah Han

to all cheongster Bros n SaF officers,

I have been reading ur frs in GL for the last fews days n laugh untill buay tahan by the jokes n humors u guys penned.although i had not met u guys bfore, got a feeling that knows u guys like childhood frens.anyway, lm jus to say hi to everyone of u especially, the SaF Team cuntking,cumking,AhDez n Companys urging everyone of u to continuing to write wonderful FRS for the benefits of every cheongsters in GL. (defintely, hoping to become ur kaki in the coming days n shared frs to u guys)

Happy cheonging n have fun all the way till the end of times :)

monkey69
10-07-2002, 04:05 PM
RE: Young and Handsome no use!!!

Hi bro King, Been young and handsome is not use one lor. The most important thing is the ammuniation in our pocket. As long as it's loaded, we can have as much fun as we can in GL and bonk as many as we like.

I know I can get gals outside GL but I just dun like the idea of been tied down, at least till another 3 or 4 years. Even if I'm married, will still patronise GL cos, "new stocks" will keep coming in. Who wants to be outdated?????? hahahaha..... And somemore, no commitments towards gals in GL. Finish the bonk, that's it. The most that we can be is friends. So a warning to those newbies, dun fall for any GL gals.....

And Bro han, thanks for taking the time to read our threads. It's great to find that you enjoy reading it. Hopefully you can also contribute to the forum and thus making this a much better place to exchange info. Great Minds Thinks alike......

Ah Han
10-07-2002, 07:11 PM
bro han, glad that you had enjoyed yourself in the forum ... how about sharing your experience in GL.

The way you post, people will start to say GK is military ruled ... ha ha ha .... own time own target, carry on ...... I falling out .. hee hee

btw, you wait for bro CK to cum and shoot you for saying he is with the SAF ... he already finished his 13 rounds of reservist

hahahaa, paiseh man but anyway, the cheongsters of SAF (GL) rules!!!!!!!

Ah Han
10-07-2002, 07:18 PM
RE: Young and Handsome no use!!!

Hi bro King, Been young and handsome is not use one lor. The most important thing is the ammuniation in our pocket. As long as it's loaded, we can have as much fun as we can in GL and bonk as many as we like.

I know I can get gals outside GL but I just dun like the idea of been tied down, at least till another 3 or 4 years. Even if I'm married, will still patronise GL cos, "new stocks" will keep coming in. Who wants to be outdated?????? hahahaha..... And somemore, no commitments towards gals in GL. Finish the bonk, that's it. The most that we can be is friends. So a warning to those newbies, dun fall for any GL gals.....

And Bro han, thanks for taking the time to read our threads. It's great to find that you enjoy reading it. Hopefully you can also contribute to the forum and thus making this a much better place to exchange info. Great Minds Thinks alike......

thanks bro monkey, for ur indirect guidences for the newbies. defintely, will not fall 4 them. but will bonk them all the way.......heheee :D

poolhot.
10-07-2002, 09:22 PM
went down to hse no 2017 and ask for a gal wiz good svcs. The OKT recommend one YoKo of 1610 and i say ok
After waitin for 15mins or so OKT tell me that the Gal is on the way. one look at her and i straightaway say yes.........
We then proceed up to the room and our session last till almost an hour. Below is my rating for the gal

Looks;8/10 Chio looking
Body ; 8/10 slim and shapely wiz a damn good ass
Boobs; 6.5/10 small....not for those big boobs lovers but nipples is just nice
Bbbj;7.5/10 hardworkin wiz a few posn to add in:D
Ass Rim-7.5/10 do it with legs up and doggie style and tongue fcuk you
FJ; 8.5/10 Responsive and horny
Attiude; Friendly and excellent
Defintely a repeat for me

cuntking
11-07-2002, 12:24 AM
bro monkey, you may be young but a true blue bonker ... wise words indeed

CuteBuns
11-07-2002, 12:39 AM
Hi All,

Juz had Sammi1 this afternoon. Since many brothers in the forum are observing her progress, thought it would be good to post a short FR on her. Here goes:-

My first impression was that she really look quite a bit like Lucy Liu. But that was not important to me. Her BOOBS were the main attraction man. Coupled with her slim body, it was heaven.

Looks: 7
Body: 8.5 (nice shapely body and ass)
Boobs: 8.9 (34c, nice and soft like beancurd, perfevt to grasp in your hands. Nipples are dark brown. Juz a little sucking & licking will get it erect)
Catbath: 7.9 (lots of it, but really can do without the licking of my feet and toes)
BBBJ: 8.4 (juz great, the start was a bit too harsh but later it got better & better. Got great Bj potential)
FJ: 7.5 (did not like the moanings though, thought it was quite fake, but I loved bonking her from behind!)
RTF: Yes

Cheers,

CuteBuns

cuntking
11-07-2002, 12:59 AM
bro CuteBuns, glad to know that you had bonk her before she leaves, she also look like wen Fang from a certain angle and only reminds me of lucy liu during bj... hee hee .... saw her so many times at HQ today .... total of 5 sessions sharing the top party gal position with Sony.

Hi All,

Juz had Sammi1 this afternoon. Since many brothers in the forum are observing her progress, thought it would be good to post a short FR on her. Here goes:-

My first impression was that she really look quite a bit like Lucy Liu. But that was not important to me. Her BOOBS were the main attraction man. Coupled with her slim body, it was heaven.

Looks: 7
Body: 8.5 (nice shapely body and ass)
Boobs: 8.9 (34c, nice and soft like beancurd, perfevt to grasp in your hands. Nipples are dark brown. Juz a little sucking & licking will get it erect)
Catbath: 7.9 (lots of it, but really can do without the licking of my feet and toes)
BBBJ: 8.4 (juz great, the start was a bit too harsh but later it got better & better. Got great Bj potential)
FJ: 7.5 (did not like the moanings though, thought it was quite fake, but I loved bonking her from behind!)
RTF: Yes

Cheers,

CuteBuns

JaguarLuv
11-07-2002, 01:09 AM
Tried Jean today. Quite disappointed as she was not feeling well. No point writing a FR for that. Sorry bros.

Still looking for that gl gal who can 'click' with me

cuntking
11-07-2002, 01:19 AM
bro JaguarLuv, good luck in finding your GL lover but you will need more than luck not to fall into the Love trap ..... try gals that have good PR skills like Jaguar, Joleen (2060) and Xin Xin.

Tried Jean today. Quite disappointed as she was not feeling well. No point writing a FR for that. Sorry bros.

Still looking for that gl gal who can 'click' with me

JaguarLuv
11-07-2002, 02:11 AM
bro JaguarLuv, good luck in finding your GL lover but you will need more than luck not to fall into the Love trap ..... try gals that have good PR skills like Jaguar, Joleen (2060) and Xin Xin.

Tks bro king. I agree with you. It definitely needs more than luck not to fall into that menacing trap. However, I am there just to find an enjoyable bonk of a different variety from my other committment. Hopefully, I can maintain clear-headed throughout.

Btw, heard that..
Jaguar has inverted nipples - Prefer non-inverted ones
Xin Xin has average looks - Hmmmm...
Joleen - Could not find a post that describe her leh

Picky sia!

cuntking
11-07-2002, 12:31 PM
bro JaguarLuv, I have an FR on her in my FR thread and bro dez just tried her yesterday so you can also check out his FR at the link below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4571

Tks bro king. I agree with you. It definitely needs more than luck not to fall into that menacing trap. However, I am there just to find an enjoyable bonk of a different variety from my other committment. Hopefully, I can maintain clear-headed throughout.

Btw, heard that..
Jaguar has inverted nipples - Prefer non-inverted ones
Xin Xin has average looks - Hmmmm...
Joleen - Could not find a post that describe her leh

Picky sia!

dirtbike08
11-07-2002, 12:33 PM
Bro cuntking....
u going down gl later?
if yes,,,wat time?

cuntking
11-07-2002, 12:39 PM
bro dirtbike, should be there at mid afternoon but today leaving early as I have a dinner appointment .... have I met you before?

Originally posted by dirtbike08
Bro cuntking....
u going down gl later?
if yes,,,wat time?

dirtbike08
11-07-2002, 12:44 PM
bro dirtbike, should be there at mid afternoon but today leaving early as I have a dinner appointment .... have I met you before?

no not yet,,,we havent meet before,,,,
abt wat time till wat time u be there?
me horny today,,looking for some bonk,,,,
haha,,,,hope to meet up with u also

cuntking
11-07-2002, 12:58 PM
bro dirtbike08, should be there after 3pm ... you horny and want to bonk me ???????????????? HA HA HA

When you see me sure reject one .. hee hee, bro dez say I Cat 10 only ... ha ha ha

anyway, you know where to find me, just ask T if King around and don't wait for me, ask him to recommend you or give him a few names ... I elusive one ... ha ha ha ha

no not yet,,,we havent meet before,,,,
abt wat time till wat time u be there?
me horny today,,looking for some bonk,,,,
haha,,,,hope to meet up with u also

dirtbike08
11-07-2002, 01:03 PM
bro dirtbike08, should be there after 3pm ... you horny and want to bonk me ???????????????? HA HA HA

When you see me sure reject one .. hee hee, bro dez say I Cat 10 only ... ha ha ha

anyway, you know where to find me, just ask T if King around and don't wait for me, ask him to recommend you or give him a few names ... I elusive one ... ha ha ha ha

haha,,,cat 10,,,ok lah,,,,dun say i no good,,,i give u 20,,,ok?? ONZ??
shouldnt be a prob,,,think most prob will be there,,cause till now still cant find fl,,,sigh....

cuntking
11-07-2002, 01:14 PM
huh FL??? ... errr this thread about Cat 150 and I also only interested in Cat 150 gals .... are we talking on the same frequency?

haha,,,cat 10,,,ok lah,,,,dun say i no good,,,i give u 20,,,ok?? ONZ??
shouldnt be a prob,,,think most prob will be there,,cause till now still cant find fl,,,sigh....

JaguarLuv
11-07-2002, 09:33 PM
bro JaguarLuv, I have an FR on her in my FR thread and bro dez just tried her yesterday so you can also check out his FR at the link below

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4571

Tks Bro King! Great info. I will keep her in mind. Gotta try her someday.

cuntking
11-07-2002, 10:55 PM
bro JaguarLuv, glad to be of some help ...happy bonking.

Tks Bro King! Great info. I will keep her in mind. Gotta try her someday.

cuntking
12-07-2002, 01:24 AM
Jaguar is on leave liao.... till when .. unknown

cuntking
12-07-2002, 01:39 AM
OG has a new hairstyle but I prefer the old one ....... should start work soon but knowing her ..... very lazy gal .... so hard to confirm

orbit
12-07-2002, 01:48 AM
:confused: hi, i am a newbie to this forum... just wanna check out where is this tommy's place coz i heard alot abt this guy.... where is it ? lorong ?? house ??? ... and his is cat 150 rite ?? thx guys for the enlightenment!!

monkey69
12-07-2002, 02:13 AM
hi, i am a newbie to this forum... just wanna check out where is this tommy's place coz i heard alot abt this guy.... where is it ? lorong ?? house ??? ... and his is cat 150 rite ?? thx guys for the enlightenment!!

Hi, Tommy's place is at Lorong 16 House 12. It's just right beside the Hotel 81. Happy boking over there...

gonzo
12-07-2002, 03:12 AM

Hi, Tommy's place is at Lorong 16 House 12. It's just right beside the Hotel 81. Happy boking over there...
For newbie's information, this monkey69 is being groomed by tommy to take over cuntking's place of selling tommy's place when cuntking retires.

The_Hustler
12-07-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by gonzo

For newbie's information, this monkey69 is being groomed by tommy to take over cuntking's place of selling tommy's place when cuntking retires.

Hmmm... Gonzo coming in at this hour... as usual...with nothing constructive and good news but destructive and bad news.

Sometimes my senses just tell me I seem to know u very well, especially ur intentions.

The cat will be out of the bag soon
Kaypoh69

Ah Dez
12-07-2002, 05:00 AM

Hmmm... Gonzo coming in at this hour... as usual...with nothing constructive and good news but destructive and bad news.

Sometimes my senses just tell me I seem to know u very well, especially ur intentions.

The cat will be out of the bag soon
Kaypoh69

Know him well?? hummmm.... only a few people would still be up at this hour...

You, me and...... some others...

so, it isn't hard to cut down the number of suspects...

Shoot the cat

Gary
12-07-2002, 08:28 AM

yo bro of GL,

is this gonzo belongs to the circus.........that clowns at GL...

monkey69
12-07-2002, 10:17 AM

Looks like this clown doesn't really like Tommy huh???

What an idiotic piece of information to mislead the newbies.

*sigh* Tis kind of people should be kept in the circus and been tourtured by the trainers. perhaps should placed an ad on the papers if any circus had one of their clowns lost...

cuntking
12-07-2002, 01:34 PM
bro kp and bro dez, we can have a meeting on how to capture this animal and sell him to the circus to make money ... maybr to Night Safari since he likes to be around at strange hours... ha ha ha

Uncle newbie gary, you can be the Ring Master to train him ... hee hee

bro monkey, you are still quite new here .... we ar used to this animal cuming in here to bark around ... add some fun to the forum so no need to be offended by what he says .... just ignore or play along with him ... but it is very hard to teach old dogs new tricks ... wonder he got train any new bitches to take over him?

Anyway guys, back to GL 150 gals ..... anyone knows when Teresa will start work?

Jang5556
12-07-2002, 01:45 PM

Anyway guys, back to GL 150 gals ..... anyone knows when Teresa will start work?

Wow, Bro King, this is the third time from memory that I think you ask about Teresa. Is she on your hit list ? heheheheh

She was suppose to have come back on Sunday so should be starting work any day now.

orbit
12-07-2002, 04:24 PM
ok, i got it... thanx monkey69 and the rest
aniway i dont care whether u r going to take over tommy or anything, as long as we have a good time there, i dont see why u shouldnt intro this tommy's place...

cheers and happy bonking!!

ming
12-07-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by orbit
aniway i dont care whether u r going to take over tommy or anything, as long as we have a good time there, i dont see why u shouldnt intro this tommy's place...

Cheers enjoy yourself, may the force be with you.

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
13-07-2002, 12:54 AM
bro jang, I will not repeat her because her boobs are modified but I am sure many of the brothers at HQ will be interested to try her.

SHe has a X factor type of look and her service is goos ... although can be a bit fake.

Wow, Bro King, this is the third time from memory that I think you ask about Teresa. Is she on your hit list ? heheheheh

She was suppose to have come back on Sunday so should be starting work any day now.

Ah Han
13-07-2002, 01:04 AM
bro jang, I will not repeat her because her boobs are modified but I am sure many of the brothers at HQ will be interested to try her.

SHe has a X factor type of look and her service is goos ... although can be a bit fake.

thanks for the informations bro cunt. sori for not contributing any infor or fr on gals.....causse have been ready many forums from page one to page many till countless...........:p

cuntking
13-07-2002, 01:11 AM
bro ah han, there is never enough FRs like there is never enough bonks ... cum on lah, if everyone think like that then who is going to write, after that noting posted what is there to read ... it is a cycle one.

thanks for the informations bro cunt. sori for not contributing any infor or fr on gals.....causse have been ready many forums from page one to page many till countless...........:p

Ah Han
13-07-2002, 01:25 AM
bro ah han, there is never enough FRs like there is never enough bonks ... cum on lah, if everyone think like that then who is going to write, after that noting posted what is there to read ... it is a cycle one.

;) understood. promise to\will contribute 1 soon.

cuntking
13-07-2002, 01:38 AM
bro ah han, we will be waiting for your FR .... don't make us tie rubber band too long ... hee hee

OK back to GL 150 gals, saw KK today at HQ ... looks good, middle boobs, average height and fair ..... but got no chance to talk to the customer that party with her ... anyone here got any feedback on her?

;) understood. promise to\will contribute 1 soon.

cuntking
13-07-2002, 02:44 AM
Saw Blue Ocean today and she looks prettier than before ... something different about her face .... then confirm with Tommy and I was right she had a nose job.

ming
13-07-2002, 09:11 AM
Saw Blue Ocean today and she looks prettier than before ... something different about her face .... then confirm with Tommy and I was right she had a nose job.

You really do your homework, must saulte you.

cuntking
13-07-2002, 12:15 PM
bro ming, like that you saulte me ... I give you 21 gun of honour ... you only started this year and is already King of Newbies (KON) ... even your record with a gal is higher than mine... looks like I must go into retirement

You did not really enjoy your session with Diamond, did you?

You really do your homework, must saulte you.

monkey69
13-07-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by orbit

you are right bro Orbit. 150 is not really a cheap price to pay for so I think we deserve the best when we are paying. I might not have wrote too many in this forum but definitely have bonk more. Tommy is one of the recommandable OKT in GL. So enjoy your time there.