PDA

View Full Version : Gl 150

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

xiaoxin
18-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Fuck you understand!

I just flamed you (not framed, check your spelling) ... what are you doing to do? :rolleyes:

Relax lah bro neo....HE hua hee dio ho lah....hehe...:D

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
18-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Kiddo
Thanks bro omnia but I've decided to drop her from my target list altogether. She works today but by the time I get there tomorrow, it'll be ages she'll be working again.

Will now be using Poison No. 33 to cure me of the Pink Plague.

;)

Have fun!

Bro Kiddo,

Look like u really the "hua xin"........drop another one liao.......hehehe

My experience of dropping my first darling is a bery sad case.......Anyway hua hee dio ho.........there still alot of tree in the forest.

KID278
18-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by ming

.......Anyway hua hee dio ho.......

you too picking this line huh!.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
18-05-2003, 11:48 PM
Bro Kiddo,

Look like u really the "hua xin"........drop another one liao.......hehehe

My experience of dropping my first darling is a bery sad case.......Anyway hua hee dio ho.........there still alot of tree in the forest.

Bro Ming,

Not hua xin lar! It's just that I've decided to look for her at my own terms and not hers. Not going to do anymore "idol chasing" as I feel stupid after doing it once. She's still my number one but Poison No. 33 is catching up fast and she's much easier to get! proves the point that no WL is indispensable.

Cheers!;)

bongabonga
19-05-2003, 02:47 AM
To bro who offer me to have Pinky first,

Sorry, didn't have the chance to thank you just now, but thank you so much.....after 7 solid months of pursuing her, finally you didn't let me wait for another session (or did you extend? hehehe)

Sorry again, no FR yet, still tired from the great session with her. Will post tomorrow.

Yessss.....finally my wish is fulfilled, Bless you bro :cool:

Tired but still addicted to my fave color

Ah Dez
19-05-2003, 02:29 PM
Better try her quick before Wednesday! ! ! ! ! !

KID278
19-05-2003, 03:51 PM
Bro Ming,

Not hua xin lar! It's just that I've decided to look for her at my own terms and not hers. Not going to do anymore "idol chasing" as I feel stupid after doing it once. She's still my number one but Poison No. 33 is catching up fast and she's much easier to get! proves the point that no WL is indispensable.

Cheers!

Yo..bro kiddo....change of strategy huh!...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
19-05-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Yo..bro kiddo....change of strategy huh!...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid,

It's just a change in thinking. I've straightened out my thinking and concluded that she's not the only green pasture around. Besides getting too attached to her is not a good thing, right?

Damned...enough of her from me!

:D

Have fun!

smlee
19-05-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Better try her quick before Wednesday! ! ! ! ! !

why wednesda??

KID278
19-05-2003, 10:22 PM
Bro Kid,

It's just a change in thinking. I've straightened out my thinking and concluded that she's not the only green pasture around. Besides getting too attached to her is not a good thing, right?

Damned...enough of her from me!

Have fun!

Bro kiddo, right....the game can be played in many ways....being in control and detached is certainly happier....hehehe....:D Oh!..ya...when I'm still around I've heard her contemplating leaving the scene but somehow she's not keeping to that to the merriment of many....hehehe....:D

No need to damn, on priority and not a must should be good enough.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
19-05-2003, 11:11 PM
Bro kiddo, right....the game can be played in many ways....being in control and detached is certainly happier....hehehe.... Oh!..ya...when I'm still around I've heard her contemplating leaving the scene but somehow she's not keeping to that to the merriment of many....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

So my dear senior bro, any recommendations?:D Have tried a lot of bros' favourites like MG, Bingbing, Celine, Xinxin, BD etc etc but all buay gum leh! Was advised against choosing Jaguar and Apple for their mature looks.

Seems like bro Ming is right. I am damned fussy! It's as though I am choosing a wife.:D

Cheers!

KID278
20-05-2003, 12:00 AM
So my dear senior bro, any recommendations? Have tried a lot of bros' favourites like MG, Bingbing, Celine, Xinxin, BD etc etc but all buay gum leh! Was advised against choosing Jaguar and Apple for their mature looks.

Seems like bro Ming is right. I am damned fussy! It's as though I am choosing a wife.

Cheers!

Yo bro kiddo, even when I'm around I dont usually do recommendations.....hehehe.....:D you know besides those eye's of beholder there's also this man's meat and poison thingy.....I've played the game in many ways and the last I stuck to one you know who.....hehehe.....:D.....with others that have good attitude as backups..... anyway trust you own instinct....Jaguar and Apple dont really look matured considering the seven you had in your target list supposely you had seen before.

Cheers.
Kid278.

bongabonga
20-05-2003, 03:37 AM
Bro kiddo, right....the game can be played in many ways....being in control and detached is certainly happier....hehehe.... Oh!..ya...when I'm still around I've heard her contemplating leaving the scene but somehow she's not keeping to that to the merriment of many....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Well she said that she will stay for another year only, she told me that she is too bored with the WL kinda life here.....well just thought to myself, whaddaya expect? hehehehe. I guess tat's y she keeps dissapearing as she wishes all the time....hehehe.

Addicted to dunno what I am addicted to now :confused:

KID278
20-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by bongabonga
Well she said that she will stay for another year only, she told me that she is too bored with the WL kinda life here.....well just thought to myself, whaddaya expect? hehehehe. I guess tat's y she keeps dissapearing as she wishes all the time....hehehe.

Addicted to dunno what I am addicted to now :confused:

I believe she's not just bored but had loads of problems herself here and back home....well another year may mean anytime from now.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
20-05-2003, 09:51 AM
So my dear senior bro, any recommendations?:D Have tried a lot of bros' favourites like MG, Bingbing, Celine, Xinxin, BD etc etc but all buay gum leh! Was advised against choosing Jaguar and Apple for their mature looks.

Seems like bro Ming is right. I am damned fussy! It's as though I am choosing a wife.:D

Cheers!

Bro kiddo, you can try Twin, a nice school gal looking gal, with sweet pretty face, fair smooth skin, about the size of pei yi, celine, gf treatment, good service overall.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
20-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Bro kiddo, you can try Twin, a nice school gal looking gal, with sweet pretty face, fair smooth skin, about the size of pei yi, celine, gf treatment, good service overall.

Cheers!
zyxel

Yo bro zyxel..you're going to flood bro kiddo's target list further....hehehe......:D too many gals but too little money and too little time......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
20-05-2003, 05:36 PM
Yo bro zyxel..you're going to flood bro kiddo's target list further....hehehe......:D too many gals but too little money and too little time......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yup.... trying to get him in the same dilema as me.... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
20-05-2003, 07:12 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

That's wicked.....a dark sin.....hehehe.....:D dark dilema.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
21-05-2003, 12:47 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Zyxel,

Actually I've tried all three! Hee. I would rate PeiYi the best of all three, followed by Celine and Twin. PeiYi is a rtf definitely (or no more rtf if news of her retirement is true), Celine a probable rtf and Twin is definitely out.

Too bad if I want PeiYi, I seemed to have to get out of my regular joint. Seems hard to get her at that place.

Cheers!;)

Kiddo
21-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Yo bro zyxel..you're going to flood bro kiddo's target list further....hehehe...... too many gals but too little money and too little time......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro Kid and bro Zyxel,

I don't think that's likely as I'm too fussy. Actually ran out of targets today and was seriously contemplating trying my ex-regular back at WH15/16. In the end just hum tum any gal. Nearly got Jaguar but got Orange instead.

Cheers!:)

ming
21-05-2003, 08:23 AM
Bro Kid and bro Zyxel,

I don't think that's likely as I'm too fussy. Actually ran out of targets today and was seriously contemplating trying my ex-regular back at WH15/16. In the end just hum tum any gal. Nearly got Jaguar but got Orange instead.

Cheers!:)

So u prefer orange juice or apple juice??????

zyxel01
21-05-2003, 10:08 AM
Bro Zyxel,

Actually I've tried all three! Hee. I would rate PeiYi the best of all three, followed by Celine and Twin. PeiYi is a rtf definitely (or no more rtf if news of her retirement is true), Celine a probable rtf and Twin is definitely out.

Too bad if I want PeiYi, I seemed to have to get out of my regular joint. Seems hard to get her at that place.

Cheers!;)

Oops....!!! So my recommendation is that bad huh... Have you tried San San then... she may suit you.... I hope ..... What is your criteria really?

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
21-05-2003, 10:27 AM
This is my first time trying her. A typical malay gal look with fleshy body. Nice soft big titts of about 34B, with light or pale brown nipples. Well trimmed pubic hair and very wet pussy. Very sensitive clit too.

Reason for getting her was due to big titts and fleshy butt. Due to her short height, she looks rather round. A nice and friendly gal who does not rush the session. But I find her too apologetic in every action she takes, which in a way made me a bit sian. However, I appreciate that she was trying her best to service me and wanted to make sure I am comfortable.

Nice short bbbj in the shower. Many bbbj positions on the bed, with me lying at the edge of the bed, me standing with one leg on the bed, me standing on the bed, me kneeling with one foot on the pillow and once leg kneeling, and the normal lying on the bed. She used a mixture of hot tea and Hudson sweet to bbbj. Quite shiok on the bbbj.

Her AR was ok, with me in doggie, and me lying on the edge of the bed with my legs held up in the air.

Allowed me to suck and like her titts, finger her cunt, and lick her clit. FJ was in missionary position, then switched to sideway. Finished off in that position, and stayed in there for a while, while she gyrated her hip for awhile and jerked her hip a few times. Not sure faking or not.

After she took off the condom, she sip in some hot water and bbbj again, sort of like washing my dick. In the ending shower, she did a short bbbj again, and said that it was for me to remember her.

Overall a good session, but I just cannot click with her.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 5/10 (normal, looked tired)
Body: 5.5/10 (fleshy not for those bros who like slim sexy gals)
Titts: 7/10 (big, about 34B, natural, soft, with light brown nipples)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, very wet and sensitive)
Bbbj: 7/10 (done in many positions)
AR: 6.5/10 (ok)
FJ: 7/10 (very responsive, nice moan with occasional “FUCK ME….!!!” Phrase)
Frenching: YES.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
21-05-2003, 04:16 PM
Bro Kid and bro Zyxel,

Cheers!

Bro kiddo, so what do you think of Orange? will you be reporting on her?........:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
21-05-2003, 04:45 PM

Love juice....hehehe....:D anyway maybe he'll taste apple to know the preference........:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
21-05-2003, 05:37 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Yo bro zyxel, a wonderful and nicely written FR...:) keep them coming....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
21-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Yo bro zyxel, a wonderful and nicely written FR...:) keep them coming....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yup... I will keep them coming as long as I can keep cumming... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

Kiddo
21-05-2003, 07:31 PM

Actually, I did ask for apple juice before but the bartender told me that she's too mature for me. Evidently, juices are not the same as wine (The older they get the better they are). Heard lots about her being the famed Sai Nai Queen of GL150. As for Jaguar, heard even more about her but she doesn't seems to interest me.

Orange juice is not bad. Might return for an rtf as my backup.

Cheers!

Kiddo
21-05-2003, 07:38 PM
Oops....!!! So my recommendation is that bad huh... Have you tried San San then... she may suit you.... I hope ..... What is your criteria really?

Cheers!
zyxel

Haha! Your recommendations are not bad actually. Just that I'm a hopeless case. Even cuntking gave up on me!:D Tried Sansan before. She's a definite rtf! I think if she doesn't suit me, I better retire and don't ever come into GL again.

My criteria? Sai Nai category with average looks and above average service. Preferably chatty gal. Example..MeiJi, Sansan, SammiOne (Non-Sai Nai category) , BD (excluding her direct talk and non-Sai Nai category)

Cheers!

Kiddo
21-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Bro kiddo, so what do you think of Orange? will you be reporting on her?........:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid,

It'll be out soon. I've only written one FR for the last 5 bonks (XinXin, BD, Lily, Twin and Orange) and it's high time for another one.

She's quite hard working and chatty even though I wasn't in my best condition and best mood that day.:)

Have fun!

KID278
21-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Yup... I will keep them coming as long as I can keep cumming... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

Dont worry....I'm sure you can......hehehe.......:D you keep writing, I keep reading.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
21-05-2003, 08:25 PM
Actually, I did ask for apple juice before but the bartender told me that she's too mature for me. Evidently, juices are not the same as wine (The older they get the better they are). Heard lots about her being the famed Sai Nai Queen of GL150. As for Jaguar, heard even more about her but she doesn't seems to interest me.

Orange juice is not bad. Might return for an rtf as my backup.

Cheers!

I dont usually trust bartender's opinion as many a times there are politics involved......especially gals like apple and jaguar that are not easily available at times.....hehehe....:D anyway like I say trust your own instinct.......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
21-05-2003, 08:39 PM
Haha! Your recommendations are not bad actually. Just that I'm a hopeless case. Even cuntking gave up on me! Tried Sansan before. She's a definite rtf! I think if she doesn't suit me, I better retire and don't ever come into GL again.

My criteria? Sai Nai category with average looks and above average service. Preferably chatty gal. Example..MeiJi, Sansan, SammiOne (Non-Sai Nai category) , BD (excluding her direct talk and non-Sai Nai category)

Cheers!

yo....sometimes I'm quite confused.....hehehe....:D if sansan dont look matured then you are not exactly hopeless....well, I dont know....the eyes and minds plays tricks I guess......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
21-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Bro Kid,

It'll be out in a few days' time. I've only written one FR for the last 5 bonks (XinXin, BD, Lily, Twin and Orange) and it's high time for another one.

She's quite hard working and chatty even though I wasn't in my best condition and best mood that day.

Have fun!

Bro kiddo,...good, keep it coming....I'll be waiting....I've quite a lot of time these days.....hehehe.....:D always like reading FRs.

Cheers.
Kid278.

ali baba
21-05-2003, 09:17 PM
paiseh,

may i ask if there's any good dish on the geylang menu with malay girls?

:p

KID278
21-05-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by ali baba
paiseh,

holy cow!....cant you read?....go to proprimate's thread before I flame you....:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
22-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Haha! Your recommendations are not bad actually. Just that I'm a hopeless case. Even cuntking gave up on me!:D Tried Sansan before. She's a definite rtf! I think if she doesn't suit me, I better retire and don't ever come into GL again.

Cheers!

Then.. you must really try Jaguar. You will sure to repeat her after that. She may have a simple look, but wait till the door is closed behind you in the room.

Actually Xin Xin is also ok leh... what about her that you dun like leh?

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
22-05-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by ali baba
paiseh,

Apa lah lu.... go to the thread on GL Malay Shiok! Go go!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
22-05-2003, 11:45 AM
I'm seriously contemplating doing a "General MacArther" on Jaguar ... maybe someday ...

Then.. you must really try Jaguar. You will sure to repeat her after that. She may have a simple look, but wait till the door is closed behind you in the room.

The_Hustler
22-05-2003, 12:00 PM
holy cow!....cant you read?....go to proprimate's thread before I flame you....:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

"Flaming n Cheering"

I like to c that...kekeke....

Relak lah Abang!
The Hustler

zyxel01
22-05-2003, 01:01 PM
I'm seriously contemplating doing a "General MacArther" on Jaguar ... maybe someday ...

Huh? You are changing your mind?

Cheers!
zyxel

Ah Neo
22-05-2003, 04:59 PM
No ... my FR on her says it all ... wanted to return to "punish" her ... kekeke :D

Huh? You are changing your mind?

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
22-05-2003, 05:42 PM
No ... my FR on her says it all ... wanted to return to "punish" her ... kekeke :D

What's the diff? Please dun over punish her ah...

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
22-05-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
"Flaming n Cheering"

I like to c that...kekeke....

Relak lah Abang!
The Hustler

Flame with a frown, take a deep breath and sign off with a cheer.....hehehe.....:D kind of good style lah hor.....hua hee dio ho...:D

Cheers.
Kd278.

KID278
22-05-2003, 09:01 PM

For what?....for making you cum.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-05-2003, 09:03 PM
What's the diff? Please dun over punish her ah...

Cheers!
zyxel

Ya..hor...that will be something not very nice to do.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
23-05-2003, 12:06 AM
I dont usually trust bartender's opinion as many a times there are politics involved......especially gals like apple and jaguar that are not easily available at times.....hehehe.... anyway like I say trust your own instinct.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

I agree with you. I can feel he's quite reluctant to call certain gals but I do trust him when he mentioned about the gal looking mature, the gal would definitely fail my QA test on looks. Sorry but a good example would be Jaguar BUT I might go for her given her famed sai nai service as I am a sucker for that.

yo....sometimes I'm quite confused.....hehehe.... if sansan dont look matured then you are not exactly hopeless....well, I dont know....the eyes and minds plays tricks I guess......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Uh, Confused about what?

[B]Bro kiddo,...good, keep it coming....I'll be waiting....I've quite a lot of time these days.....hehehe..... always like reading FRs.

Cheers.
Kid278.B]

Bro Kid,

I noticed that for quite some times as you seem to be online at all times! :D Only would be writing FRs when I've the mood to write and money to bonk but RTF targets are getting fewer and fewer for me.

Kiddo
23-05-2003, 01:13 AM

Actually Xin Xin is also ok leh... what about her that you dun like leh?

Cheers!
zyxel

I'll try Jaguar one of these days for her sai nai skills. The only thing putting me off is her mature looks. Besides she's damned elusive. Only managed to saw her once at my regular joint.

XinXin is average in terms of performance. Only thing I don't like about her is that she tries too hard to act cute and to be sai nai until it has the opposite effect. In fact she looks more theatrical and comical when she does that.:)

Have fun!

ali baba
23-05-2003, 04:12 AM
paiseh mah

first time virgin visit to forum. have not seen all of it yet but got the mond boogling question in my mind all these while so just let it out first ... hehehe ... thanks anyway

KID278
23-05-2003, 04:25 AM
I agree with you. I can feel he's quite reluctant to call certain gals but I do trust him when he mentioned about the gal looking mature, the gal would definitely fail my QA test on looks. Sorry but a good example would be Jaguar BUT I might go for her given her famed sai nai service as I am a sucker for that.

Uh, Confused about what?

Bro Kid,

I noticed that for quite some times as you seem to be online at all times! Only would be writing FRs when I've the mood to write and money to bonk but RTF targets are getting fewer and fewer for me.

I think you had better not force yourself to try jaguar as bad first impression usually leads to unhappiness.....hehehe....:D

Well, I'm just confused that you never like mature looking gals but sansan does look mature to me.....:p

Yupz...this period having not much things to do so kick around in here for the fun of it.....RTF targets...actually do you really need many of them?...

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
23-05-2003, 09:48 AM
I think you had better not force yourself to try jaguar as bad first impression usually leads to unhappiness.....hehehe....:D

Well, I'm just confused that you never like mature looking gals but sansan does look mature to me.....:p

Yupz...this period having not much things to do so kick around in here for the fun of it.....RTF targets...actually do you really need many of them?...

Cheers.
Kid278.

I guess it was cos San San has make-up on while Jaguar has no make-up.

Cheers!
zyxel

Kiddo
23-05-2003, 10:45 AM
I think you had better not force yourself to try jaguar as bad first impression usually leads to unhappiness.....hehehe....

Well, I'm just confused that you never like mature looking gals but sansan does look mature to me.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I think different people have different standards of chioness and service. It would be disastrous if everyone would go for the same gal for her chioness or service.

I think I really need that many confirmed RTF targets as somehow all my RTF targets are coincidentally very elusive.:D

Have fun!

Kiddo
23-05-2003, 10:48 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Sorry to say this but even if I were to compare both without make up, SanSan still come up top. But who am I to compare. I am no Andy Lau either!:D

zyxel01
23-05-2003, 11:49 AM
Sorry to say this but even if I were to compare both without make up, SanSan still come up top. But who am I to compare. I am no Andy Lau either!:D

Yah hor, Aaron...

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
23-05-2003, 06:23 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Well, maybe true....I've done sansan several times in the past and she does look mature to me....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-05-2003, 06:45 PM
I think different people have different standards of chioness and service. It would be disastrous if everyone would go for the same gal for her chioness or service.

I think I really need that many confirmed RTF targets as somehow all my RTF targets are coincidentally very elusive.

Have fun!

I guess so. Our eyes and minds also has its tricks. Well, RTF target you'll have to play your timing right to beat those elusive or continue your search for more.....:p you cannot have the best of both worlds, this you have to understand.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-05-2003, 06:50 PM

You'll have to make yourself one AndyLau, I suppose....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
23-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Orange had changed her name to Xue Er.

cuntking
23-05-2003, 07:31 PM
bro kiddo, I have not given up on you, just that I am a bit faded myself .... take the orange (xue er) incident for example ...... I called her before, find her familiar but never hear the name xue er, so i try her and then relised she is orange ..... time to fade away for good?

Cheers!

KID278
23-05-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
bro kiddo, I have not given up on you, just that I am a bit faded myself .... take the orange (xue er) incident for example ...... I called her before, find her familiar but never hear the name xue er, so i try her and then relised she is orange ..... time to fade away for good?

bro cuntking, do you really believe you can fade away for good?...hehehe......:D names dont mean a thing, boobs and pussy mean....hehehe.....:D anyway how have you been doing?...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
24-05-2003, 01:19 AM
Well, maybe true....I've done sansan several times in the past and she does look mature to me....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Oh well, I guess this is good as it means I've got one less competitor. It's getting frustrating that all the cheongsters seem to be going for the selected few.

I guess so. Our eyes and minds also has its tricks. Well, RTF target you'll have to play your timing right to beat those elusive or continue your search for more..... you cannot have the best of both worlds, this you have to understand.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I've given up on the latter option. It's too financially exhausting and it's frustrating to feel the $$$ going down the drain when you get too many SOP bonks.

You'll have to make yourself one AndyLau, I suppose....hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yah hor, Aaron...

Cheers!
zyxel.

Oh come on you guys! Haven't we heard enough of these same bullshit from the WLs? :D Always got a certain gal who keeps calling me after a pop star until I also pai seh.:o

Kiddo
24-05-2003, 01:22 AM

Bro cuntking,

Actually I've been contemplating retirement for a period of time now without much success. Do let me know if you find a good method to retire other than castration of course!:D

Cheers!

KID278
24-05-2003, 05:47 PM
Oh well, I guess this is good as it means I've got one less competitor. It's getting frustrating that all the cheongsters seem to be going for the selected few.

I've given up on the latter option. It's too financially exhausting and it's frustrating to feel the $$$ going down the drain when you get too many SOP bonks.

Oh come on you guys! Haven't we heard enough of these same bullshit from the WLs? Always got a certain gal who keeps calling me after a pop star until I also pai seh.

Competition there always will be and that's the way the game is, you can never change that.:p

Well, it's an expensive game and SOP bonks are part and parcel along the line, whether you like it or not you can never change that too, you can only try to avoid....hehehe....:D

Oh....good for you, she calls you after a pop star then act like one and be one, you've nothing to lose...hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-05-2003, 05:55 PM
Bro cuntking,

Actually I've been contemplating retirement for a period of time now without much success. Do let me know if you find a good method to retire other than castration of course!

Cheers!

Believe me, no one really retires from this game unless physically or financially disabled, not even matrimony. I have said this before many times and I'll say it again. You may leave the scene now but at some point of time there will be a come back unless otherwise.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
25-05-2003, 12:07 AM
Competition there always will be and that's the way the game is, you can never change that.

Well, it's an expensive game and SOP bonks are part and parcel along the line, whether you like it or not you can never change that too, you can only try to avoid....hehehe....

Oh....good for you, she calls you after a pop star then act like one and be one, you've nothing to lose...hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I agree on the point of competition but lately there's too much competition for certain gals that even having patience to wait does not even guarantee a hit on the gals.

Whenever she calls me that, it always make me feel like she's being extremely sarcastic.:D

Cheers!

Kiddo
25-05-2003, 12:10 AM
Believe me, no one really retires from this game unless physically or financially disabled, not even matrimony. I have said this before many times and I'll say it again. You may leave the scene now but at some point of time there will be a come back unless otherwise.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Seems like the only way to retire is not to even step into this game in the first place but how many guys in this world can be true to his conscience enough to say that he has never engaged in the services of a WL.

Cheers!

KID278
25-05-2003, 02:45 AM
I agree on the point of competition but lately there's too much competition for certain gals that even having patience to wait does not even guarantee a hit on the gals.

Whenever she calls me that, it always make me feel like she's being extremely sarcastic.

Cheers!

One thing to beat the competition besides timing is okts' politics and believe me it's real dirty. I'm a nomad so this is not a problem to me. Homebases is still the ideal place to get certain gals but if you are not comfortable then you'll have to know which particular okt deals better with that particular homebase.

If sarcasm has no bearing on her attitude then you still has nothing to lose so why get bothered....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Seems like the only way to retire is not to even step into this game in the first place but how many guys in this world can be true to his conscience enough to say that he has never engaged in the services of a WL.

Cheers!

Habits die hard, we are on the darkside, remember! there is no turning back.....that's why there are all kind of ages in this game...hehehe.....:D for those that makes despising remarks such as 'weird dirty old man' never realise that one day they too will be one such.....hehehe....:D golden words...what goes around comes around.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
25-05-2003, 08:29 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Cheers!

Agreed agreed.........kekeke

Kiddo
25-05-2003, 09:33 PM

Can't you say anything besides agreeing with us? Saw four of your posts agreeing with the cheongsters. Getting Jaguar finally doesn't mean that you have left your witty mind with her too.:D

Conclude that Jaguar is definitely a bad influence. She not only make you poorer by $150 but she also make your head gong gong.:p

Ah Neo
25-05-2003, 10:09 PM
Gosh ... are you a mercenary? :cool:

I'm a nomad ...

ming
25-05-2003, 10:21 PM
Can't you say anything besides agreeing with us? Saw four of your posts agreeing with the cheongsters. Getting Jaguar finally doesn't mean that you have left your witty mind with her too.

Conclude that Jaguar is definitely a bad influence. She not only make you poorer by $150 but she also make your head gong gong.

Agreed agreed.......:p

KID278
25-05-2003, 10:55 PM

You are already on the darkside....you cant disagree anymore....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Can't you say anything besides agreeing with us? Saw four of your posts agreeing with the cheongsters. Getting Jaguar finally doesn't mean that you have left your witty mind with her too.

Conclude that Jaguar is definitely a bad influence. She not only make you poorer by $150 but she also make your head gong gong.

Witty mind with her certainly not going to be any doubt on that. What you want him to say when he's too happy to disagree..:D poorer yes, bad influence may be a doubt you have to decide....hehehe....:D you dont know what you are missing...hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-05-2003, 11:30 PM
Gosh ... are you a mercenary?

Can I choose not to answer, I'm still a poor man.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
26-05-2003, 10:25 AM
Was recommended by one of my regular okt. I was mistaken initially that she was the Mei Zhi of L22. Did not know there was another one. Her homebase is L28H45, same as Karen.

A pretty face gal with fair skin from Ipoh. Has nice big round eyes. She looks like one of 933 DJ, but I dun know her name. Sometimes appear on TV with Chong Ching (another 933 DJ guy). Her body is not small about the size of Jaguar. Some baby fat, not plump. Nice curves though. Her titts were small, about 32B with nice light pale nipples. Nice scarce pubic hair with abalone labia lips.

Started chatting about Ipoh and the hot spring when we got into the room. Very friendly gal. In the shower, had a wonderful ruba ruba from her, where she rubbed her body on my back and then the front, followed by a brief hot water bbbj.

On the bed, she gave a brief catbath and straight to bbbj. The bbbj was very good, with good suction and deep throat. Then she continued her catbath by licking my legs and toes. She did it by facing her pussy at my face (69). I got the chance to spread her pussy lips and finger her. It was wet and warm inside. She moaned softly. Then she bbbj me in 69, where I could lick her pussy now. I could not tahan anymore and quickly got up and made her lie on the bed. I frenched her and was no resistant. I sucked and licked her nipples. They were still quite soft, and I could not get it hard and erected. I fingered her pussy again. After awhile, I turned her to doggie and did AR on her. She was moaning and wriggling her butt and I rubbed her clit at the same time. She was very wet now. After a while, I turned her around and she sat up and bbbj me again. I felt her titts and realized her nipples were now hard and erected.

After a while of bbbj, she took the condom and put it on for me. I laid her down and slowly inserted my dick into her pussy. She gasped as I slowly inserted my dick. Then we frenched again, and I sucked her nipples while I slowly pump my dick into her. After a few strokes, I turned her to sideways and pumped harder. She was moaning with joy. Then I turned her to doggie and pump hard and fast and finally cummed inside her. It was fantastic.

Chatted a while more and head for the shower and left the room.

Overall a very good session. Can click!!

Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty face, big round eyes)
Body: 7/10 (nice curves with abit of baby fat, like Jaguar, fair smooth skin)
Titts: 6/10 (small, about 32B, real and pale nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (Opened labia lips, and wet, scarce pubic hair)
AR: NA (did no get, maybe I serviced her too much)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (very good, good suction, deep throat)
Fj: 7.5/10 (responsive, soft moans)

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
26-05-2003, 11:55 AM

omnia
26-05-2003, 12:05 PM
good fr on a nice gal who is seldom mentioned in here...

kltower
26-05-2003, 01:52 PM
FR on Yi-Yi

Was feeling a bit horny over the weekend and thinking of whom to call for in my next visit to GL. All the names of the girls I have yet to try came to mind such as Theresa, Kimme, Mable but unfortunately, all either not working that day or busy. NVM, trusted OKT came up with Yi-Yi. Pleasant looking girl with very fair skin, I thought when she walked through the door. Not bad looking at all. I followed her to the back room and I was admiring her fair legs from behind; overall quite a nice view especially with her shoulder length hair with blonde/ brown hair-lights. We got to the room and I quickly undressed while starting to chat with her. As reported before, she has that CFM slutty mistress look, in my mind, more like a traditional Chinese concubine look, not especially pretty but very fair as most Ipoh girls are. Her breasts are smallish but with nice pointy nipples. Her long fair legs look really good but I guess her bum is her best asset (no pun intended). Although she has an incredibly slim waist, her hips can perhaps be described as good child bearing hips. I licked my lips in anticipation because I knew she would be good at doggy style. We had our shower together which was pretty SOP
(so far I have yet to experience any thing interesting in the shower, dammit!) after which I lay on the bed and waited for her to come out.

She climbed onto the bed and on over my body and started to kiss my body and lick my nipples while making some moaning noises. My hands went to her breasts and lightly tickled her nipples to erectness. At the same time I was admiring her magnificent rear on the mirror on top of the bed as she was bent over me still continuing to lick and kiss my body. Of course, she reached my stiff and erect cock and she straightaway put it into her mouth. This girl doesn’t waste any time! I thought to myself as her mouth engulfed my dick and she straightaway started pumping it with her mouth action as well as her whole body moving. In fact, she appears to be not very interested in much foreplay and really wants to get to the dick and cock action, both orally as well as fcuking her. She then asked me to lift my legs up so that she could do AR. I have to admit this is not my preferred position since I don’t find it very comfortable but I didn’t say anything and let her continue with her AR which was pretty standard and SOP. After a short AR session she immediately went back to my cock and furiously sucked it as if her life depended on it. I can tell this girl really likes men’s cock!! I asked her whether I could do CIM on her as she said sure but I wanted to do if after fcuking her first. “You want to fcuk pussy first?”, she asked (translated of course). I said yes and she eagerly pushed a condom onto my dick and quickly squatted over me and put her cock into her pussy. Now I don’t know why or maybe it was something I ate that day but I was especially Hard that day and she had a bit of difficulty fitting my stiff cock into her pussy so I got up and got her to lie down while I eased it into her. Don’t know whether it was me or her, but I found her pussy to be very tight, like a young virgin, and I started to push myself deeper into her. Because of the extreme hardness of my dick, I felt like I was pushing a stick into her and she was moaning with Pain? Or delight? I didn’t know. Each time I pushed myself into her, she would groan.

After a few minutes, I asked her to turn around and do doggy. I put myself into her tight pussy again and slowly increased my rhythm. After a while I grabbed her wide hips and pulled her butt cheeks apart while I thrust myself deep into her and increased the speed. Her moaning got louder and louder and I went on for quite a while (must have been the Guinness!) pounding her from the back while holding tightly onto her butt and hips. I finally stopped because I was out of breath and signaled her to get on top of me. It must have been the friction of the pounding because she quickly grabbed some lubricant from her handbag and applied it to her sore pussy. Was she hungry for more? You bet, and she literally jumped onto my still hard dick and slid in easily now and now started to pump my dick with her pussy while balancing herself on top. She did this until I could feel myself ready and asked her to start blowing me again. She got off quickly and applied her mouth and used her hand to stimulate my dick while sucking furiously. I could not help myself and came in waves and felt my semen pumping into her mouth. I felt totally spent and lay on the bed while she cleaned herself up. We showered after I regained my strength and energy and I left the place feeling a lot lighter than before.

Looks: 6/10 (for those who like slutty concubine look, 6.5/10)
Body: 7/10 (well toned with those nice big hips)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (33 B)
AR: 6/10 (a bit short and SOP and besides I don like that position of holding my legs up!)
BJ: 7.5/10 (she really likes cock and can CIM)
FJ: 7.5/10 (very energetic and loads of moaning)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (very chatty and friendly after she is satisfied by sex)
RTF: 7/10 (although it was a good fcuk, her looks are not really my type. I would try again but after a long time)

Recommended for bros who don’t like too much foreplay and those into energetic FJ, especially doggy style, and BBBJ and CIM.

Tips:

1. She likes her tits to be squeezed, and not very lightly too. She will moan louder the more you squeeze.
2. She likes to give BJ so make clear to her that you enjoy this too and she will keep doing it longer. You can try various positions because she is very accommodating.

Kiddo
26-05-2003, 11:13 PM
Witty mind with her certainly not going to be any doubt on that. What you want him to say when he's too happy to disagree.. poorer yes, bad influence may be a doubt you have to decide....hehehe.... you dont know what you are missing...hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Something tells me that I better not look for her. There's definitely too much competition for her. I've not much patience with elusive gals nowadays.;)

Kiddo
26-05-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by omnia
good fr on a nice gal who is seldom mentioned in here...

Frankly I'm rather confused which gal he's referring to though I don't think I've met this gal before.

KID278
27-05-2003, 01:30 AM
Something tells me that I better not look for her. There's definitely too much competition for her. I've not much patience with elusive gals nowadays.;)

The choice is yours, you decide....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jang5556
27-05-2003, 09:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kltower
[B]FR on Yi-Yi
Wow, Great FR Bro. All of a sudden, I have this great urge to go visit YiYi again hehehehe

Regards

Jang

The_Hustler
27-05-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Jang5556
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kltower
[B]FR on Yi-Yi
Wow, Great FR Bro. All of a sudden, I have this great urge to go visit YiYi again hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Hmmm... a little late lah.... I flew down to GL yesterday after reading the FR. I've given her a new nick based on her slutty mistress cum concubine looks... "YI Gui Fei". Iwas bitten badly n fiercely by her...ooooh! Bro Jang, better attack b4 she returns home on Wednesday.

I came, I saw, I cummed

Happy Emperor
The Hustler

zyxel01
27-05-2003, 11:22 AM
Frankly I'm rather confused which gal he's referring to though I don't think I've met this gal before.

I was confused initially too. There are 2 Mei Zhi. One in L22 the more well known one, usually known as mei ji. The one I tried is from L28. Not mentioned in here before (I think...).

Cheers!
zyxel

kltower
27-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Thanks bro Jang5556 and The_Hustler

Somehow my best times in Gl have come after reading through this forum first before heading down there..hehe

KID278
27-05-2003, 07:28 PM
I was confused initially too. There are 2 Mei Zhi. One in L22 the more well known one, usually known as mei ji. The one I tried is from L28. Not mentioned in here before (I think...).

Cheers!
zyxel

So you are confused by all those names...mei....zhi..ji....too....:D anyway one more wonder FR you have put up, keep them coming....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
28-05-2003, 04:55 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Ermmm.......

Tell you wat... it would be easier if you just call the L22 as the Younger Mei Zhi and the L28 as the OLDER mei zhi.

All the OKT's pronounciation..... sucks like shit....

This afternoon, i went into 1 of the house. The okt got for a Guy, MIMI instead of Pinky....

The customer must be wondering..... why suddenly pinky's breast becomes so small.... and suddenly... got such a black TAN... and of course... suddenly got Taller too!

zyxel01
29-05-2003, 10:30 AM
So you are confused by all those names...mei....zhi..ji....too....:D anyway one more wonder FR you have put up, keep them coming....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro... I am bonking and spending money to write FRs for you, you know... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
30-05-2003, 12:40 AM
Bro... I am bonking and spending money to write FRs for you, you know... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

Nevermind lah....atleast you have the chance to bonk.....hua hee dio ho.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
30-05-2003, 03:30 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

A bery the Thank U........kekeke

Ah Dez
30-05-2003, 07:58 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Well.... then u want to get bonk instead and someone writing a FR on you???:D

zyxel01
30-05-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Well.... then u want to get bonk instead and someone writing a FR on you???:D

Sure, get a gal to bonk me and pay me then write an FR on me... Only gals please.

Cheers!
zyxel

Humsap69
30-05-2003, 11:12 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Yup u are right to say that there is a mei ji in lor 28.....a bit more fleshy than the one in lor 22......but in terms of looks....i think the one at lor 28 looks better....what do u think??? i think the one u had comes from 2845 or something like that.....

zyxel01
30-05-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Humsap69
Yup u are right to say that there is a mei ji in lor 28.....a bit more fleshy than the one in lor 22......but in terms of looks....i think the one at lor 28 looks better....what do u think??? i think the one u had comes from 2845 or something like that.....

Yes the one I had is from 2845. She looks pretty to me. I have not seen the other from L22, so cannot compare.

This one from L28 has nice big round eyes, a bit baby fat on the body, but still curvy. Service is also good.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
30-05-2003, 02:36 PM
Sure, get a gal to bonk me and pay me then write an FR on me... Only gals please.

Cheers!
zyxel

Let me know if there is such kang tao hor....I also want....:D wishful thinking.....hehehee.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Humsap69

Whatever you say goes, you are the mp....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
30-05-2003, 02:48 PM
Yes the one I had is from 2845. She looks pretty to me. I have not seen the other from L22, so cannot compare.

This one from L28 has nice big round eyes, a bit baby fat on the body, but still curvy. Service is also good.

Cheers!
zyxel

I think they are both good looking in their own sense....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
30-05-2003, 03:09 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

the cute meiji fm 2220 is back...but if u are looking for similar service like meizi(L28)...forget it...the cute one's service is soft slow, gf style all the way...best enjoyed if you like to do the servicing, gently with tlc...may even entitle u to "lao gong" service!!:cool:

Kiddo
31-05-2003, 03:32 AM
the cute meiji fm 2220 is back...but if u are looking for similar service like meizi(L28)...forget it...the cute one's service is soft slow, gf style all the way...best enjoyed if you like to do the servicing, gently with tlc...may even entitle u to "lao gong" service!!:cool:

Ah yes, I can personally confirm the sabre toothed tiger is back. She rekindled my long lost fighting spirit but in the end still bite off a sizeable chunk of my wallet.:D

ming
31-05-2003, 03:41 AM
Ah yes, I can personally confirm the sabre toothed tiger is back. She rekindled my long lost fighting spirit but in the end still bite off a sizeable chunk of my wallet.

Bro Kiddo,

Good morning.....So now fighter again liao.....kekeke:p

Kiddo
31-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Bro Kiddo,

Good morning.....So now fighter again liao.....kekeke:p

Bro Ming,

Good morning to you too! Yah lor, fighter now but with so many gals coming back, headache leow. Too many gals too little money. Have to keep an eye on the budget.:)

xiaoxin
31-05-2003, 03:42 PM

Bro omnia, wat u meant by "lao gong" service?

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
01-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Bro Ming,

Good morning to you too! Yah lor, fighter now but with so many gals coming back, headache leow. Too many gals too little money. Have to keep an eye on the budget.

It's a common dilemma, I guess you'll have to prioritize....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
01-06-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by xiaoxin
Bro omnia, wat u meant by "lao gong" service?

cheers
xiaoxin

take a dip & perhaps you may find out...remember my tip though, only if you are keen on providing the servicing with tlc...oh & the words "lau por":D !!

alt_saint MkII
01-06-2003, 03:13 PM
After taking a extended sabbatical to undergo a course in Marital Bliss at the Unversity of Love, am back roaming the grounds of G-Land again.

Went back to Tommy's house at L16, but he wasn't there. Could anyone allude me to where he is based now? And I doubt Singtel and her contemporaries are still around?

Any new prospects you guys can put forward? Getting old now, moving away from hard and fast to soft and slow.

Any reccomendations?

ming
01-06-2003, 04:19 PM
Bro Ming,

Good morning to you too! Yah lor, fighter now but with so many gals coming back, headache leow. Too many gals too little money. Have to keep an eye on the budget.:)

Agreed agreed........no money no honey.

Kiddo
01-06-2003, 10:43 PM
It's a common dilemma, I guess you'll have to prioritize....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah..but the four of them are pretty equal right now. Guess I've to blindfold myself and shoot darts at their photos to decide.;)

Kiddo
01-06-2003, 10:47 PM
Agreed agreed........no money no honey.

You still haven't got over the bad habit of agreeing. Surely cat poison isn't that potent is it?:p

KID278
02-06-2003, 12:40 AM
Ah..but the four of them are pretty equal right now. Guess I've to blindfold myself and shoot darts at their photos to decide.

Well, the usual practice, name all four ad take whoever comes first.....:D freaking okts will like that, business done deal....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
02-06-2003, 12:42 AM
You still haven't got over the bad habit of agreeing. Surely cat poison isn't that potent is it?:p

Habit but not exactly bad habit....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
02-06-2003, 03:08 AM
You still haven't got over the bad habit of agreeing. Surely cat poison isn't that potent is it?

Happy must agreed mah......agreed agreed.;)

KID278
02-06-2003, 04:16 AM
Happy must agreed mah......agreed agreed.

Oops!...dont just agree for the sake of agreeing....well, nevermind...hua hee dio ho....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
03-06-2003, 12:14 AM
bro kiddo, you mean you got the gals photos? How cum I don't have ........ I must complain, the next time I see them!

Ah..but the four of them are pretty equal right now. Guess I've to blindfold myself and shoot darts at their photos to decide.;)

new_cummer
03-06-2003, 01:37 AM
bro kiddo, you mean you got the gals photos? How cum I don't have ........ I must complain, the next time I see them!
oic....so it's you huh....bwahahahaha:D

KID278
03-06-2003, 01:57 AM

complain for what...photos are not boobs.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
03-06-2003, 11:01 PM

Bro cuntking,

it's just a phrase of expression. You don't expect me to say.....why don't I line them up in front of me, blindfold myself and shoot darts at them to choose my target of the day?

Anyway, If the LT King (You!) don't have their photos, how do you expect me to have?:D

Cheers!

Kiddo
03-06-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
oic....so it's you huh....bwahahahaha:D

Wahahahaha! One sentence from you and you might have sentenced cuntking to be ambushed at GL by PY's fans.

nenepo
03-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Oops!...dont just agree for the sake of agreeing....well, nevermind...hua hee dio ho....:D

Cheers.
Kid278. shifu!cannot everthing hua hee tio hor!

xiaoxin
04-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by nenepo
shifu!cannot everthing hua hee tio hor!

Wa! bro kid have not accepted u, and u so fast call him shifu ah..
where is your tiger for bro kid? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
04-06-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by nenepo
shifu!cannot everthing hua hee tio hor!

nenepo.....chin chai lah....I very happy......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
04-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Wa! bro kid have not accepted u, and u so fast call him shifu ah..
where is your tiger for bro kid? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

I took it private in cyberspace liao.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

proprimate
04-06-2003, 09:33 AM
Sorry guys, I put this FR in the GL Malays...Shiok thread. So let's put things rite! Hehehehe.Field Report(FR) on CK (Chinese)
Date: 3 June 2003
Price: $150
Time: After 5 pm

For those who remembered the fiasco created surrounding this gal a couple of months back, well, just couldn't resist the temptation to do her again. So here it goes.

She's back for abt 2 weeks alredi and as usual she said she missed me a lot (not of my concern at all, just wan to release my full load). Had a small talk and then headed for the shower. Washed me up and gave her usual hot bbbj. Nice.

Dried up, on the bed, started catbath me from head to toes. Then moved up slowly to my erected dick. Wahed the balls thoroughly and creeped to my ass for another good washing. Came up back to my shaft and did the slide slurpin up and down with her lips, side to side until my whole shaft was glistening with wetness of her saliva. Whilst bbbj me, she slid her tiny finger into my ass. Strange enough it was like pain and pleasure. Then she engulfed my alredi bulging head into her mouth for bbbj extension.

She turned around and wanted me to clean her pussy. Licked her good and then turned her around and lay her on the bed and spread those legs wide. Her creamy body with those pink nipples and those half close eyes, just turned me on further. Tasted her nipples and down to her pussy. Gave another good lashing and she said she cummed (Heck who cares!). Came up back and frenched her and inserted my capped dick into her wet pussy. Slow rhythm at the beginning but increased tempo as time went on. She said she cummed again!

Turned her to doggie and rammed my shaft in. Massaged her tits and finger her pussy while fucking her doggie. Then she said she cummed again. Heck! Either she must be horny or she is putting a damn good show as it only heightens my arousal pleasure. Turned her back to missionary, and screw her again. This time I wanted to cum in mouth (CIM). She said ok. After a while, took out the cap and she bbbj me. Damn, I couldn't cum still and time is running out. So I told her to just open her mouth while I jerked off in her mouth. It took a good dammit 2 minute b4 I could cum. She was swirling her tongue against my head, rubbing my balls, tickling my ass while I was inserting my fingers in her pussy. Combine all of thes items, then only I could cum. I knew it was gonna be a massive load coz haven't cum in days liaow.

She said she wanted it bad and wanted to taste my spunk. As I was abt to explode she slid her mouth over my throbbing head and hell yesss! I spurted and spurted and spurted into her mouth. She continued sucking my alredi sensitive cock in her mouth. Then when her mouth left my cock, she could speak to me in clear and not gagged voice like still havin cum in her mouth. She swallowed all my little frens. Shit! She's good man.

Then the usual ego building words man like to hear, like wah! U very good, I never feel so shiok in a long time, blah blah. Anyway it was a good bonk with a regular. Felt like taking someone else initially but dun wan to be disappointed with services at the moment. So picked a sure one. I felt like havin Chinese tonite. Hehehehe.

OOps, this FR should be in the other thread. Sorry guys, this gal is not a Malay.

Looks: 7/10 (japanese looks)
Body: 7/10 (creamy white body with pink tits-ample enough)
bbbj: 8/10 (wet n wild)
FJ: 8/10 (good horny acting skills and moans and phrases)
AR: 7/10 (ok)
Overall: 8/10 still excellent service but watch for the time tho, fast turnover gal.

others: Can cim (swallowed mine!), can finger, can french, can lick practically anything on her body. Cheers!

luvpussyman
04-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Hi Samster, who is this gorgeous girl? is her name CK? your FR makes me want to fuck her now!!!

zyxel01
04-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Finally got to try this gal. I have been waiting for quite a while. Her former was M1. Her age is 25 from Penang. A nice friendly gal whose height is about 1.61m tall. She has nice long slime legs with smooth and fair skin. Her titts were not big about 32B with inverted nipples. Nipples are brown. She has a very nice pussy. Her pubic hair is very very scarce, like little gal’s pubic hair. Her cunt is a slit type, and when the pussy is spread opened, it formed a very narrow ‘O’. She has a flat butt though. She is quite pretty, but a bit matured type of look, with heavy eye-shadow. She has a bit of husky voice.

She was a bit formal in the beginning. She closed the door behind her and bow and greeted me “hello”. A bit odd to me.

We had an SOP shower, but she was very chatty. On the bed, I laid on my back and waited for her to start her service. She licked my nipples, neck, ears. Her catbath was quite shiok and wet. No licking of legs. She went straight to BBBJ. It was good. Strong suction and uses her hand to stroke the dick as well. She did a bit of AR and back to BBBJ. She moved her body and she was now kneeling with her butt facing me on my right side. She was BBBJing me and also rubbing her clit occasionally. I saw that and I used my finger to rub her clit. It was wet already. Her BBBJ was so good that I almost cum. I stopped her and was panting and trying to distract myself from cumming. I told her too shiok already. She catbath me again. Then I pushed her to the bed and made her to lie down.

I licked and sucked her nipple. Her nipples are inverted, so could not get it erected at all. She was moaning softly, and holding my head with her hands. I rubbed her clit and she was moaning louder. She began to move her hip up and down, like fucking. I moved downwards and started licking her clit. She was moaning and nodding her head with approval, and whispering “YES… GOOD…”. Then she took out the condom and put it on my dick. Then I inserted my finger into her cunthole and began fingering and at the same time licking her clit. She was screaming now. She lifted her hip to make it easier for me to lick her. I could hear the wet cunt squashing with juice in it.

I slowly inserted my dick into her cunthole in missionary. She gasped and let out a soft moan. I pumped her slowly. I sucked and licked her nipple again. We frenched also. Her cunthole seems quite tight. Then I turned her sideways. I pumped her harder and slowly. She was moaning louder. After few more strokes, I turned her round to doggie position. I took out my dick and did an AR on her. She was moaning and jerking her hip. Then I noticed she was also using her finger to rub her own clit. She must be enjoying herself. Then I took my dick and inserted her cunthole again and pumped hard and fast. I got myself into half squat and her legs closed and I pumped harder and faster. She was screaming, and then I finally cummed. I was very exhausted. She laid flat on the bed facing down. We chatted somemore, and then she got up after some rest and massaged my arms and legs.

She got up to gurgle some Listerine. She also offered me some for me to gurgle too. Then we had our SOP shower. After we dressed up, she became formal again. She shook my hand and said “thank you”. Hmm… very funny and odd…. Overall a very good session, and yes, we can click!

Looks: 7/10 (pretty, abit mature look, nice long straight black hair)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, not skinny, fair smooth skin, but flat butt)
Titts: 6/10 (average size about 32B, with inverted brown nipples)
Pussy: 8/10 (very very scarce pubic hair, with slit type cunt, very wet, quite tight)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, with hand stroking the dick)
AR: 6/10 (brief, maybe I serviced her too long)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, some screaming)

Cheers!
Zyxel

proprimate
04-06-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by luvpussyman
Hi Samster, who is this gorgeous girl? is her name CK? your FR makes me want to fuck her now!!!

Yo bro,

Yup her name is CK. Just a gentle reminder, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so dun hold any animosity if u c otherwise. But in terms of providing a satisfactory service, I have no doubt abt her skills and I would rate her on the higher end of the spectrum.

Again, there is the matter of chemistry. If u can click with her, the rest of the journey would be an unforgettable one. Me, am a regular for her. Done her a couple of times (understatement) and a good doubles partner. Proactive type siah.

So there u go, my 2 cents worth. Cheers!

The_Hustler
04-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Finally got to try this gal. I have been waiting for quite a while. Her former was M1. Her age is 25 from Penang.

She shook my hand and said “thank you”. Hmm… very funny and odd…. Overall a very good session, and yes, we can click!

Cheers!
Zyxel

Ooh... enticing FR. Nice work out there ol' janitor.

Well...if she said thank u, then u better collect back the $150 from her! For all ur tedious service on her, especially the AR bit... woo, didn't know u like that too.

Prisoner Quality?
The Hustler

ming
04-06-2003, 07:56 PM
I took it private in cyberspace liao.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

I finally got myself a shi di.......:)

ming
04-06-2003, 07:59 PM

Look like someone is jealous.......:p

ming
04-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Wahahahaha! One sentence from you and you might have sentenced cuntking to be ambushed at GL by PY's fans.

This one i not agreed.......Bro NC is talking about the gals photo u have.........hehehe

Kiddo
04-06-2003, 10:14 PM

Jealous for what? He can outfight me in favours with any gal. But bad news for me is that my targets seem to coincide with his. :D

Kiddo
04-06-2003, 10:16 PM
This one i not agreed.......Bro NC is talking about the gals photo u have.........hehehe

Look closer at his post. He did highlight the word 'complain'. Anyway, for the last time, I don't have any gal's photos!:D

KID278
05-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by proprimate
Sorry guys, I put this FR in the GL Malays...Shiok thread. So let's put things rite! Hehehehe.

yo..proprimate, wonderful FR you put up....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by luvpussyman

Read more before you start asking...can you??....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2003, 12:14 AM

Bro zyxel, you are one good brudder...another great and wonderful FR......I always like reading them....keep them coming...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2003, 12:17 AM
I finally got myself a shi di.......:)

So just be happy lah hor.....hua hee dio ho.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2003, 12:21 AM

He's always jealous....boobs....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Jealous for what? He can outfight me in favours with any gal. But bad news for me is that my targets seem to coincide with his. :D

Dont take it lying down.....compete.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-06-2003, 12:34 AM
Look closer at his post. He did highlight the word 'complain'. Anyway, for the last time, I don't have any gal's photos!:D

You can deny having those physical photos but you cant deny those that's in your brain...hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
05-06-2003, 09:26 AM
Ooh... enticing FR. Nice work out there ol' janitor.

Well...if she said thank u, then u better collect back the $150 from her! For all ur tedious service on her, especially the AR bit... woo, didn't know u like that too.

Prisoner Quality?
The Hustler

Well boss, the AR is something I have started to try on my regular Sally. She got so high that I thought I might try on others. Not all gals will like it. Seiko begged me not to , cos it was too ticklish. Cartier rejected on the spot when she noticed that I was about to do it.

BTW, have you tried Cheng Cheng?
I bet you will like the pussy.... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
05-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Bro zyxel, you are one good brudder...another great and wonderful FR......I always like reading them....keep them coming...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

BTW, this FR is dedicated to you bro...

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
05-06-2003, 09:58 AM
BTW, this FR is dedicated to you bro...

Cheers!
zyxel

Yo...thank you....thank you.....bro.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
06-06-2003, 03:17 AM
bro kiddo, I not LT King lah ........... that's bro hustler's job ........ hee hee hee

Bro cuntking,

it's just a phrase of expression. You don't expect me to say.....why don't I line them up in front of me, blindfold myself and shoot darts at them to choose my target of the day?

Anyway, If the LT King (You!) don't have their photos, how do you expect me to have?:D

Cheers!

cuntking
06-06-2003, 03:20 AM
bro kiddo, dun like that leh ........ I did offer to let you go first a few times hor ........ dun be angry lah.

The_Hustler
06-06-2003, 03:27 AM
bro kiddo, I not LT King lah ........... that's bro hustler's job ........ hee hee hee

Ya lor... so angry... anyhow take my title away.

Chey!

Original LT
The Hustler

KID278
06-06-2003, 04:12 AM
Ya lor... so angry... anyhow take my title away.

Chey!

Original LT
The Hustler

No need angry lah.....title can be given...cannot be taken...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
06-06-2003, 04:20 AM
No need angry lah.....title can be given...cannot be taken...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Joke lah.... who say cannot take away? Know of some datuks being ripped off their titles leh.

Anyway... Cuntking so long no cum in...must ji siao him a bit...hehehe..

Sir Fcuk-A-Lot
The Hustler

KID278
06-06-2003, 04:31 AM
Joke lah.... who say cannot take away? Know of some datuks being ripped off their titles leh.

Sir Fcuk-A-Lot
The Hustler

hehehe.....:D Datuks are not Lotuks....great difference eh.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

luvpussyman
06-06-2003, 10:59 AM
Hey Bro thanks so much for such a wonderful recommendation, CK is really very good, as far as servie I will give her 10/10 she will do anything good attitude, loving though abit fake, (what do u expect, for someone who do sex 10 time a day, everyday a week, she is very good!

Thank you man!
All the best!

cuntking
07-06-2003, 04:02 AM
Ya lah, always ji siao me ........ wait I forever dun cum in, then people can say I die liao and accuse me of having share in the other world......... hee hee hee

Sir Fcuk-A-Lot
The Hustler

KID278
07-06-2003, 05:56 AM
Ya lah, always ji siao me ........ wait I forever dun cum in, then people can say I die liao and accuse me of having share in the other world......... hee hee hee

How I wish I can have a share in every world....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
08-06-2003, 03:25 AM
Huh u sure or not? When u coming back for holidays? I think u need a break.

How I wish I can have a share in every world....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
08-06-2003, 04:31 AM
Huh u sure or not? When u coming back for holidays? I think u need a break.

Haiz....:(....so sad cant even think of having a break....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
08-06-2003, 06:43 AM
Well boss, the AR is something I have started to try on my regular Sally. She got so high that I thought I might try on others. Not all gals will like it. Seiko begged me not to , cos it was too ticklish. Cartier rejected on the spot when she noticed that I was about to do it.

Cheers!
zyxel

Cheng Cheng?? Cannot lah... wait my Ah Hia NC hoot me... that day his eyes already wanna murder me when I polish his diamond.

I just had a very good China Mei Mei that likes to be eaten as well..gets all wet n messy... even enjoys AR! Nice pussy, fake but quite big tits n slim waistline n very swee face... u want contact me... I release give u clean her cell... 10 more days hor! Quick!

Good Boss
The Hustler

Kiddo
08-06-2003, 07:11 PM

Bro cuntking,

you do not have to be modest. People with ability usually can't hide their powess for long.:D

Kiddo
08-06-2003, 07:18 PM
bro kiddo, dun like that leh ........ I did offer to let you go first a few times hor ........ dun be angry lah.

Bro cuntking,

Not angry lar. Angry also no use right? You do mean Japanese Cow? That day the moment stepped into the house, she start to flash that big grin at me. I was thinking to myself...Siao leow! Today don't look for her Next time sure nag until my ear drums pi chia. Really felt like a mouse being caught red handed by a cat stealing for cheese.:D

shan
08-06-2003, 07:50 PM
Tried kelly. My opinion on kelly

Looks - 6.5/10
Boobs - 7/10
Body - Bit plump.
AR - NA
FJ - 6.5/10
Massage - 8/10, she can massage very well.
Overall - SOP.

k3nny
08-06-2003, 11:13 PM
Bro Shan,

Is kelly's boobs big. Like say B or C cup? Thank you. Need to find out cos she is a new girl right?

Thank you.

:)

KID278
09-06-2003, 07:44 AM
Bro cuntking,

Not angry lar. Angry also no use right? You do mean Japanese Cow? That day the moment stepped into the house, she start to flash that big grin at me. I was thinking to myself...Siao leow! Today don't look for her Next time sure nag until my ear drums pi chia. Really felt like a mouse being caught red handed by a cat stealing for cheese.:D

yo...you cant hide from them unless you hit and run....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
09-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Cheng Cheng?? Cannot lah... wait my Ah Hia NC hoot me... that day his eyes already wanna murder me when I polish his diamond.

I just had a very good China Mei Mei that likes to be eaten as well..gets all wet n messy... even enjoys AR! Nice pussy, fake but quite big tits n slim waistline n very swee face... u want contact me... I release give u clean her cell... 10 more days hor! Quick!

Good Boss
The Hustler

Sure or not, you can call Cheng Cheng quietly mah.... not in front of him lah.... good lah....

So far, I never tried getting Mei Mei in Spore. Furthermore, now got this 'S' thing. Did you check her temp or not. Thru her ass? Hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

Kiddo
09-06-2003, 10:55 PM
yo...you cant hide from them unless you hit and run....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hit and run also no use unless you decide to disappear from the front of her face forever.;)

Have fun!

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Dont take it lying down.....compete.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.
...then lye down and compete lor...kekeke :D

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 12:14 AM

Cheers!
zyxel
Hehehe...just like licking their armpits...sucking their toes...not many gals like it. Those who likes it...normally knows how to enjoy sex better.

I love her pussy too...hehehe:D

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 12:21 AM

Good Boss
The Hustler
Ooi...Ah Di...dun any how say hor...I where got want to murder you...I merely wanted to chop off your glowing lan jiao...so as to grant your wish of being YingYang mah...kekeke :D....joking lah...:D

Gwai gwai goody goody one
new_cummer

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Sure or not, you can call Cheng Cheng quietly mah.... not in front of him lah.... good lah....

So far, I never tried getting Mei Mei in Spore. Furthermore, now got this 'S' thing. Did you check her temp or not. Thru her ass? Hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel
Ah Di...no need paiseh lah...go lah...go lah...Cheng Cheng I give you lah...she good lah...just stay off my Blue Diamond...kekeke :D

10-06-2003, 10:14 AM
Ah Di...no need paiseh lah...go lah...go lah...Cheng Cheng I give you lah...she good lah...just stay off my Blue Diamond...kekeke :D

hello bro cummer

me new here wanted to go for 150 but first time quite nervous anyone you would recommend for first timer like me if any bros going to hq can call me along

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by 696969
hello bro cummer

me new here wanted to go for 150 but first time quite nervous anyone you would recommend for first timer like me if any bros going to hq can call me along
Hehehe....brudder...u must be damn desperate...post here not enough...pm me same message some more....kekeke

Hehehe...I same like u...new cummer leh...:D

Ok lah...I'll answer u here...so maybe other bros can help also...but no guarantee hor...

1. No need to be nervous lah...they won't bite u...unless your cock taste so good...then maybe the gals might be tempted to bite it off...kekeke....joking hor...:D

2. As for going to hq...I don't think my timing will suit you lah...but most of the time there will be bros there in the evenings...just check with Okt Tommy...see any forum bros there or not...don't be shy...just ask. Let me know when u going...I can sms Bro Cuntking...see whether he can give u an orientation or not lor...maybe even a tour of Geylang...kekeke...alternatively...u can call Tommy house (Tel: 67475795)...check whether Cuntking wu jo kang boh before u go down lor...kekeke

3. Btw...which HQ are u talking about?...kekeke...I'm referring to Tommy's house...Lorong 16 House 12 hor.

4. To all bros out there...I'm not trying to promote Tommy's house hor...just feel that he might have a better chance of meeting some forum bros there to accompany and calm him...it will scare the hell out of him if he were to go to my frequent joint...and ah seng and ah hoe keep staring at him...kekeke....first time mah...need a relaxing environment to enjoy himself...so that he can have a good and lasting impression of geylang chickens.

5. Lastly...can't recommend u any gals now without knowing your taste and preferences hor. If you are there...just tell Tommy or Bro Cuntking or any bros there...your preference...and they should be most willing to help you.

Hehehe...I know it's your first...but I'm sure it won't be your last...

Welcome to the real world of sex and lust!!!

Hmmm...btw...bro 696969....Why Me?

Lately...have received a couple of PMs...asking for recommendations lah...how to click with gl gals lah...which house this gal belongs to lah...this sort of questions...hmmm...wondering whether izzit because of Bro Neo...Bro Kid...Bro Unforgiven constant flaming....especially the name "Unforgiven"...haven't flame yet...errr...the name already sounds quite unfriendly...kekeke...forcing them to go underground...not a good sign leh...their questions diverted to me....be more friendly to them lah...please!

But then again...the question is....WHY ME?...I also new_cummer leh...kekeke

Mr Nice Guy
new_cummer

10-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Hehehe....brudder...u must be damn desperate...post here not enough...pm me same message some more....kekeke

Ok lah...I'll answer u here...so maybe other bros can help also...but no guarantee hor...

1. No need to be nervous lah...they won't bite u...unless your cock taste so good...then maybe the gals might be tempted to bite it off...kekeke....joking hor...:D

2. As for going to hq...I don't think my timing will suit you lah...but most of the time there will be bros there in the evenings...just check with Okt Tommy...see any forum bros there or not...don't be shy...just ask. Let me know when u going...I can sms Bro Cuntking...see whether he can give u an orientation or not lor...maybe even a tour of Geylang...kekeke...alternatively...u can call Tommy house (Tel: 67475795)...check whether Cuntking wu jo kang boh before u go down lor...kekeke

3. Btw...which HQ are u talking about?...kekeke...I'm referring to Tommy's house...Lorong 16 House 12 hor.

4. To all bros out there...I'm not trying to promote Tommy's house hor...just feel that he might have a better chance of meeting some forum bros there to accompany and calm him...it will scare the hell out of him if he were to go to my frequent joint...and ah seng and ah hoe keep staring at him...kekeke....first time mah...need a relaxing environment to enjoy himself...so that he can have a good and lasting impression of geylang chickens.

5. Lastly...can't recommend u any gals now without knowing your taste and preferences hor. If you are there...just tell Tommy or Bro Cuntking or any bros there...your preference...and they should be most willing to help you.

Lately...have received a couple of PMs...asking for recommendations lah...how to click with gl gals lah...which house this gal belongs to lah...this sort of questions...hmmm...wondering whether izzit because of Bro Neo...Bro Kid...Bro Unforgiven constant flaming....especially the name "Unforgiven"...haven't flame yet...errr...the name already sounds quite unfriendly...kekeke...forcing them to go underground...not a good sign leh...their questions diverted to me....be more friendly to them lah...please!

Mr Nice Guy
new_cummer

Brudder new cummer

thanks for the advice me eat until so big never visit GL b4 thats why nerous can see that guys here are quite friendly one more reason is because i know me alway come very quick a bit waste for 150 anyway when was your last visit to Hq(1612) and one more question how long is the session going to last planning to join as a regular if have a good first time

zyxel01
10-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Brudder new cummer

thanks for the advice me eat until so big never visit GL b4 thats why nerous can see that guys here are quite friendly one more reason is because i know me alway come very quick a bit waste for 150 anyway when was your last visit to Hq(1612) and one more question how long is the session going to last planning to join as a regular if have a good first time

Bro 696969, did I miss out any 6 or 9?

What's your fantasy? What do you like or expect when you get a gal in GL. Tell us more, then maybe we can help. No use reccommending some names and then they do not suit your wish, and becomes your nightmare.

Cheers!
zyxel

10-06-2003, 06:09 PM
Bro 696969, did I miss out any 6 or 9?

What's your fantasy? What do you like or expect when you get a gal in GL. Tell us more, then maybe we can help. No use reccommending some names and then they do not suit your wish, and becomes your nightmare.

Cheers!
zyxel

cup c should be ok cfm face good bj got gf feeling simple rite so wat do you recommend bro zyxel anyway how long is the session and wat to do for the rest of the time if come out less than 15 min(which i think i will come first) thanks for your advice bro

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Brudder new cummer

Bro 696969,

Hehehe...wat u eat until yours so big...kekeke :D

If u cum very quick...then ask for 2 shots lor...many GL150 gals do give 2 shots...but better ask the gal nicely first...so that she can manage the time properly...most should oblige as long within the time frame...or you can check with the Okt whether the gal allow 2 shots or not.

Officially...1 session is 45 mins.

When was my last visit to Hq? U testing my memory huh...kekeke....I think more than a month ago liao...

Wish you a very pleasant first time.... ;)

10-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Bro 696969,

Hehehe...wat u eat until yours so big...kekeke :D

If u cum very quick...then ask for 2 shots lor...many GL150 gals do give 2 shots...but better ask the gal nicely first...so that she can manage the time properly...most should oblige as long within the time frame...or you can check with the Okt whether the gal allow 2 shots or not.

Officially...1 session is 45 mins.

When was my last visit to Hq? U testing my memory huh...kekeke....I think more than a month ago liao...

Wish you a very pleasant first time.... ;)

so brother went you going down to have a good time again

zyxel01
10-06-2003, 06:25 PM
cup c should be ok cfm face good bj got gf feeling simple rite so wat do you recommend bro zyxel anyway how long is the session and wat to do for the rest of the time if come out less than 15 min(which i think i will come first) thanks for your advice bro

I also have problem controlling my cum. Usually the bbbj will make me want to cum fast. So I will quickly stop the gal before I cum. One way is to tell the gal that you can cum easily one. If you can do 2 shots, then go for gals that allow 2 shots.

In GL, there are very few gals that have c cup titts and cfm looks, gf feeling. Most of them have good bj, but can you take it (the bj)?

Here are some names, but one man's meat is another man's poison:

1. Chelsea
2. Jaguar
3. Yi Yi
4. Tong Tong
5. Ru Yi
6. Seiko

I suggest you go for Ru Yi first. She allows 2 shots, nice titts, but face may not be your type. Not ugly tho.

Cheers!
zyxel

10-06-2003, 06:33 PM
I also have problem controlling my cum. Usually the bbbj will make me want to cum fast. So I will quickly stop the gal before I cum. One way is to tell the gal that you can cum easily one. If you can do 2 shots, then go for gals that allow 2 shots.

In GL, there are very few gals that have c cup titts and cfm looks, gf feeling. Most of them have good bj, but can you take it (the bj)?

1. Chelsea
2. Jaguar
3. Yi Yi
4. Tong Tong
5. Ru Yi
6. Seiko

I suggest you go for Ru Yi first. She allows 2 shots, nice titts, but face may not be your type. Not ugly tho.

Cheers!
zyxel

thanks bro thinking of going down now ha ha ha so this ru yi is a malaysian rite

bombersg
10-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Can Yan Er allow 2 shots???

thanks bro thinking of going down now ha ha ha so this ru yi is a malaysian rite

10-06-2003, 09:21 PM

1. Chelsea
2. Jaguar
3. Yi Yi
4. Tong Tong
5. Ru Yi
6. Seiko

Cheers!
zyxel

bro zyxel me finally went there but just to make sure tommys hse is L16 hse 6 or 12 me went over to 12 but they only offer 40 so the okt tell me to go over to 6. Me got a chick call yy1 did i got the correct hse thanks for your help

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 11:38 PM
so brother went you going down to have a good time again
Bro 696969,

I go to Geylang quite often...but I don't often go to 1612. ;) Better don't wait 4 me...wait u siao chong nao...kekeke :D

new_cummer
10-06-2003, 11:45 PM
bro zyxel me finally went there but just to make sure tommys hse is L16 hse 6 or 12 me went over to 12 but they only offer 40 so the okt tell me to go over to 6. Me got a chick call yy1 did i got the correct hse thanks for your help
Bro 696969,

Tommy's house is definitely Lor 16 hse 12 and is a GL150 house. GL150 gals are mostly malaysians.

xiaoxin
11-06-2003, 12:59 AM

Bro, lor 16 hse 6 n hse 12 are all 150 girl, i m afraid u went to the wrong lor.

cuntking
11-06-2003, 01:32 AM
Bro NC, because you are the BEST meh ........... GL F4 leh, dun play play ........ hee hee hee

bro 696969 must see you so blue, so just trying to cheer you up ......... ha ha ha

Mr Nice Guy
new_cummer

cuntking
11-06-2003, 01:38 AM
bro zyxel, he first time you recommend him commando Ru Yi ...... want him to have his first and last is it ....... ha ha ha ......... might as well recommed him Carol & Teresa.

Hmmmmmmmmm ......... he asking for BIG Boobs leh ......... I recommend Lee Wen (who else), big, gd bj with an average face.

bro 696969, Sammi1 is good too (but on leave), I think it is better for him to try more GF gals like Apple (modified) or slow and steady Wine (modified) or Ann Kok look a like Elaine or Cola (modified) with a twist or Bai Xue .............. have a look in the Big Boobs Gals FR thread lah ............ you have a long way so can try all ......... hee hee

1. Chelsea
2. Jaguar
3. Yi Yi
4. Tong Tong
5. Ru Yi
6. Seiko

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
11-06-2003, 01:40 AM
I think you went to WH road, the small road between L16 & L18 ........ that WH house 12 is Cat 40 thai.

Give you a clue, HQ is beside L16 Hotel 81, don't go to 16 Floor Room 12 hor ............. ha ha ha ....... happy searching

Ah Dez
11-06-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by bombersg
Can Yan Er allow 2 shots???

Yes... Just tell her... If u can 3 shot.... SHE ALSO CAN.. but can u?:rolleyes:

Ah Dez
11-06-2003, 09:08 AM
Hummm... long time never see new girls rite?? well, i guess got to wait longer liao.

Singapore AV has loosen the node on girls and are letting more girls pass the medical to work in singapore GL.

But due to the raids in malaysia....on all VICES, the plan has been put on hold to "RESPECT" the Malaysia side.

The raids are expected to end on 25th June, which is 1 mth after the new head of the malaysia takes over.

Hopefully by then.... he learns to "EAT" money and lets things carry on as usual !

So......... Get your pocket money ready! ! ! for the GOODs are coming in! ! !

Ah Dez
Back in SG!

11-06-2003, 09:22 AM
I think you went to WH road, the small road between L16 & L18 ........ that WH house 12 is Cat 40 thai.

Give you a clue, HQ is beside L16 Hotel 81, don't go to 16 Floor Room 12 hor ............. ha ha ha ....... happy searching

so me went to the wrong hq wow this hq beri hard to find that why me need someone to show me the actually location

11-06-2003, 09:33 AM
Bro 696969,

I go to Geylang quite often...but I don't often go to 1612. ;) Better don't wait 4 me...wait u siao chong nao...kekeke :D

Bro new cummer

so how often is often i still new here actually i was at L16hse6 not hq last nite first time so a bit nervous and during the whole session i think that it is the chick that is paying the $ to f me not me fucking the chick she tell me do wat i do wat got quite a bad impresstion last nite the chicks moaning like machine like that very standard a bit disappointed

KID278
11-06-2003, 11:07 AM
Bro, lor 16 hse 6 n hse 12 are all 150 girl, i m afraid u went to the wrong lor.

Definitely wrong liao....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-06-2003, 11:13 AM
bro zyxel, he first time you recommend him commando Ru Yi ...... want him to have his first and last is it ....... ha ha ha ......... might as well recommed him Carol & Teresa.

Hmmmmmmmmm ......... he asking for BIG Boobs leh ......... I recommend Lee Wen (who else), big, gd bj with an average face.

bro 696969, Sammi1 is good too (but on leave), I think it is better for him to try more GF gals like Apple (modified) or slow and steady Wine (modified) or Ann Kok look a like Elaine or Cola (modified) with a twist or Bai Xue .............. have a look in the Big Boobs Gals FR thread lah ............ you have a long way so can try all ......... hee hee

first time chin chai can lah.....then he will know whether to stay on the darkside and continue playing this game.....hehehe....:D actually there is no turning back after this, good or bad....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

11-06-2003, 11:23 AM
first time chin chai can lah.....then he will know whether to stay on the darkside and continue playing this game.....hehehe....:D actually there is no turning back after this, good or bad....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid278

me actually gave my first time to someone which is not no the recommended list wat a waste of my first 150 but if someone can show me the way to hq i belive my 2nd and 3nd 150 will be coming soon

KID278
11-06-2003, 11:23 AM
so me went to the wrong hq wow this hq beri hard to find that why me need someone to show me the actually location

Stay on course in lorong16 and dont go into side roads, this way you wont get lost or get the wrong house.....you'll get there, you wont fail all the time.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-06-2003, 11:36 AM
Bro new cummer

so how often is often i still new here actually i was at L16hse6 not hq last nite first time so a bit nervous and during the whole session i think that it is the chick that is paying the $ to f me not me fucking the chick she tell me do wat i do wat got quite a bad impresstion last nite the chicks moaning like machine like that very standard a bit disappointed

nervousness will be overcomed after you are into the game but nobody can tell you what will happen in the room and nobody can guarantee you no disappointment too, bad impression is maybe a sign telling you not to play this game but I bet you are already stuck...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

11-06-2003, 12:25 PM
nervousness will be overcomed after you are into the game but nobody can tell you what will happen in the room and nobody can guarantee you no disappointment too, bad impression is maybe a sign telling you not to play this game but I bet you are already stuck...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ya bro you bet i am struck hahahaha the girl there makes you want to go back for more

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Bro new cummer

Bro 696969,

Hehehe...averagely twice a week...but sometimes I switch to health centre.

Felt sorry for u that you went to the wrong house and got a wrong gal...nevermind lah...things will become better as you go along.

As for big boobs...there aren't that many around...but can do 696969 one...quite alot...kekeke :D

But don't worry...there are definitely some nice and good GL150 gals around to fullfil your lustful dreams lah...GL150's standard is good enough lah...or else I won't be stuck here for 11/2 years liao...kekeke

Just try to find your way to 1612...and the brudders there will take care of you...and the rest will be history soon....

Welcome to the fucking club!!! :D

KID278
11-06-2003, 12:41 PM
ya bro you bet i am struck hahahaha the girl there makes you want to go back for more

right, the darkforce is just too strong....there's no turning back the moment you played the first game....I've seen people stopped due to commitment like matrimony but they are back after a number of years......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Bro 696969,

Welcome to the fucking club!!!

Health centre...go by the book hor, dont get checkmate and go lim kopi like me hor.......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

11-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Bro 696969,

Felt sorry for u that you went to the wrong house and got a wrong gal...nevermind lah...things will become better as you go along.

As for big boobs...there aren't that many around...but can do 696969 one...quite alot...kekeke :D

But don't worry...there are definitely some nice and good GL150 gals around to fullfil your lustful dreams lah...GL150's standard is good enough lah...or else I won't be stuck here for 11/2 years liao...kekeke

Just try to find your way to 1612...and the brudders there will take care of you...and the rest will be history soon....

Welcome to the fucking club!!! :D

Bro new cummer
me go to hc also but the problem is you never know wat you will get sometime if me see the girl not to my liking i will reject special just massage so when will be your next outting me alway go alone when visiting these kind of place just like last nite also alone

KID278
11-06-2003, 01:14 PM
Bro new cummer
me go to hc also but the problem is you never know wat you will get sometime if me see the girl not to my liking i will reject special just massage so when will be your next outting me alway go alone when visiting these kind of place just like last nite also alone

alone better, right.....you can move as and when you like....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 01:33 PM
Health centre...go by the book hor, dont get checkmate and go lim kopi like me hor.......hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Hehehe...go by the book? Which book? I don't have leh...can lend me or not?...kekeke :D

Lim kopi? Got Ice Mocha or not?...kekeke :D

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 01:51 PM
Bro new cummer
Bro 696969,

Me usually go hc alone also...coz no kaki. Normally...I'll spend time sitting or walking around the area where I can have a good view of the gals walking in and out...if I like that particular gal's look...I'll approach her and ask her name...after getting a few names...then I'll start trying them one by one. Me don't like leaving it to the counter gal to decide who they want to assign to me...and also don't like the feeling of not knowing what I'll get...coz I very fussy when come to looks.

Next outing? Dunno yet...depends on my mood...or shall I say my little bro's mood...

KID278
11-06-2003, 01:53 PM
Hehehe...go by the book? Which book? I don't have leh...can lend me or not?...kekeke

Lim kopi? Got Ice Mocha or not?...kekeke

Hehehe.....:D uncle sam has the book...ice mocha, whatever that means, ask them maybe there is but you stay longer time there.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 02:06 PM
Hehehe..... uncle sam has the book...ice mocha, whatever that means, ask them maybe there is but you stay longer time there.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Hmmm...got book to read...got ice mocha to drink...sounds like MPH to me leh...like dat don't mind staying longer...want to join me?...I buy you cappucino...kekeke :D Can smoke or not?...kekeke :D

KID278
11-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Hmmm...got book to read...got ice mocha to drink...sounds like MPH to me leh...like dat don't mind staying longer...want to join me?...I buy you cappucino...kekeke Can smoke or not?...kekeke

thanks but no thanks.....once previously is enough...hehehe.....:D previously can smoke, now I dont know....you can try asking given any chance......hehehe....:D an experience you'll never forget.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

11-06-2003, 02:21 PM
Hmmm...got book to read...got ice mocha to drink...sounds like MPH to me leh...like dat don't mind staying longer...want to join me?...I buy you cappucino...kekeke :D Can smoke or not?...kekeke :D

Bro

so you are like me lone ranger my free time will be mostly at nite i think have to make a trip down to hq since all the bros highly recommed that place i know wat type of girl i want already since this is my visit to hq i need a girl who can make me feel at home talkive yes this is the word to use i think i will feel more relax after talking

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Bro

so you are like me lone ranger my free time will be mostly at nite i think have to make a trip down to hq since all the bros highly recommed that place i know wat type of girl i want already since this is my visit to hq i need a girl who can make me feel at home talkive yes this is the word to use i think i will feel more relax after talking
Yup...just make a trip down...and you might discover your dreamland there. ;)

Talkative gals? Plenty...my friend...they'll talk until your bird comes down...kekeke :D

11-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Yup...just make a trip down...and you might discover your dreamland there. ;)

Talkative gals? Plenty...my friend...they'll talk until your bird comes down...kekeke :D

bro

i think have to meet up some of the brother here. if time permits can all cheong together anyway got girl that have cute face just like stella ng

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 03:19 PM
bro

i think have to meet up some of the brother here. if time permits can all cheong together anyway got girl that have cute face just like stella ng
Who is stella ng? What's her chinese name?

11-06-2003, 03:27 PM
Who is stella ng? What's her chinese name?

huang xiang yi the cute girl from sing
very cute like to try this kind of girl any recommedation
now just have to locate where is hq than off i go

new_cummer
11-06-2003, 04:42 PM
huang xiang yi the cute girl from sing
very cute like to try this kind of girl any recommedation
now just have to locate where is hq than off i go
oic...she is a singer rite...can only remember her vaguely...

I heard meiji, jc is cute but I've not seen them personally...for those I've tried...celine, august, blue diamond is cute.

If you are there...ask Tommy...see any forum bros there or not...get to know them...so they can share their experience with you.

Hope you'll have a wonderful time...this time round...and don't get lost again...kekeke :D

11-06-2003, 05:08 PM
oic...she is a singer rite...can only remember her vaguely...

I heard meiji, jc is cute but I've not seen them personally...for those I've tried...celine, august, blue diamond is cute.

If you are there...ask Tommy...see any forum bros there or not...get to know them...so they can share their experience with you.

Hope you'll have a wonderful time...this time round...and don't get lost again...kekeke :D

Bro

ya me hope to have a good time also but b4 that must first locate where is tommys hse first

zyxel01
12-06-2003, 09:59 AM

Aiyo bro.....

Are you sure you went to Lor 16? And who is YY1? Never heard of the name. New gal? Was she $150?

Can put an FR on her please?

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
12-06-2003, 10:19 AM
Bro

ya me hope to have a good time also but b4 that must first locate where is tommys hse first

Bro, there are other houses that you can go also, not just 1612. You can go to 2034A, 2829B, 2033, 2833. These are the houses I have been so far, and the okts there are also good. The rooms are also ok.

BTW, you must come from Geylang Road to find 1612, cos it is nearer to Geylang Road. If you come from Guilimard Road, which I think you came from there, then you will detour to Westerhoast Road, and got to the Thai cat40 houses.

If you walk along L16 from Geylang Road, the house 12 is on the right side, next to the Hotel 81.

Cheers!
zyxel

Gentle Beast
12-06-2003, 11:46 AM

BTW, you must come from Geylang Road to find 1612, cos it is nearer to Geylang Road. If you come from Guilimard Road, which I think you came from there, then you will detour to Westerhoast Road, and got to the Thai cat40 houses.

If you walk along L16 from Geylang Road, the house 12 is on the right side, next to the Hotel 81.

Cheers!
zyxel

With this kind of detailed information (macam Tour Guide Help Desk), even the blind (& horny) can find their way there with no problems. :D

glstunner
12-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Aiyo bro.....

Are you sure you went to Lor 16? And who is YY1? Never heard of the name. New gal? Was she $150?

Can put an FR on her please?

Cheers!
zyxel

Aiya bro.....

she not new la,i hav a FR on her at "D" check it out abt 1 yr ago liao!

zyxel01
12-06-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by glstunner
Aiya bro.....

oh... is it? ok will check it out.

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
12-06-2003, 07:35 PM
oh... is it? ok will check it out.

Cheers!
zyxel

Yeh, finally, the filing system in D works for someone. Always said it was easier in there than having to scroll through miles of trends here to search for a FR.

regards

Jang

KID278
13-06-2003, 08:31 AM
Bro, there are other houses that you can go also, not just 1612. You can go to 2034A, 2829B, 2033, 2833. These are the houses I have been so far, and the okts there are also good. The rooms are also ok.

Cheers!
zyxel

Yo....you always the good brudder....the problem is with the carpark....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
13-06-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by glstunner
Aiya bro.....

Hello!!!! Long time did not see u post......Always look quietly aside than do homework issit??? Seems like u than busy doing all the homework.

zyxel01
13-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Yo....you always the good brudder....the problem is with the carpark....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

But there is still a limit to my patience... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

13-06-2003, 10:16 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro

this was the name given by her her face a bit overrall was ok but just that her face quite unfriendly and if you like big breast she is the one you go for should be a d cup pink nipples but her moaning her standard like machine very fake

zyxel01
13-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Bro

this was the name given by her her face a bit overrall was ok but just that her face quite unfriendly and if you like big breast she is the one you go for should be a d cup pink nipples but her moaning her standard like machine very fake

Bro, if you want pretty sweet gal with GF treatment, try JC, Twin, Meiji (L22), Pinky, Lily, Blue Diamond, Bai Her, Blue Ice. There are many more pretty faces but service may disappoint you. There are many many more so-so face but service is GF type or commando type. So try to be more relaxed in your expectations in faces and you will get better service and memories.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
13-06-2003, 10:34 AM
But there is still a limit to my patience... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

So far has that been tested yet.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jungleboy
13-06-2003, 10:40 AM
Any brothers can recommend gals that worth that price?? Appreicated..:D

KID278
13-06-2003, 10:44 AM
Bro

brudder,....certain time you have to break the ice and most of the time you need chemistry before you can click.....:D....moaning most are fake.....it's a matter of liking.....if you prefer dead fish then you can always tell her to keep quiet, no big deal......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
13-06-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Jungleboy

Now bro... you are testing my patience!!!! In fact all the gals are worth more than $150 brudder!!!!

zyxel

KID278
13-06-2003, 10:49 AM

If they are not worth that price they will not be there anymore....they retires....except for a few maybe will downgrade......:D it's a very competitive game....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 10:53 AM
Now bro... you are testing my patience!!!! In fact all the gals are worth more than $150 brudder!!!!

zyxel

Hehehe......:D beat it!....is the word.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

13-06-2003, 11:16 AM
Bro, if you want pretty sweet gal with GF treatment, try JC, Twin, Meiji (L22), Pinky, Lily, Blue Diamond, Bai Her, Blue Ice. There are many more pretty faces but service may disappoint you. There are many many more so-so face but service is GF type or commando type. So try to be more relaxed in your expectations in faces and you will get better service and memories.

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro

it is alway the case if got face service not so good if don have face service super so that you go back to her for more but overall 150 is 150 service standard is some way there the price you pay is the service you get

13-06-2003, 11:21 AM
brudder,....certain time you have to break the ice and most of the time you need chemistry before you can click.....:D....moaning most are fake.....it's a matter of liking.....if you prefer dead fish then you can always tell her to keep quiet, no big deal......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro

so in order for me to break the ice me must go down more often but pocket will have a big hole

KID278
13-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Bro

it is alway the case if got face service not so good if don have face service super so that you go back to her for more but overall 150 is 150 service standard is some way there the price you pay is the service you get

Bro,....you cant have the best of both worlds...you'll learn to realise as you go along....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
13-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Bro

so in order for me to break the ice me must go down more often but pocket will have a big hole

Bro,...right, it's an universal problem....everybody in this game has a big hole in their pocket and it can only get bigger....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
13-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Hehehe...it depends how big is your $150 lor...maybe your 10 cents coin bigger than the bullock cart leh... :D

13-06-2003, 01:23 PM
Hehehe...it depends how big is your $150 lor...maybe your 10 cents coin bigger than the bullock cart leh... :D

Bro
150 for me once a month should be ok but my little brother have to work hand in hand with me also if this little monster suddenly wants it go take a 150 loan from ah long also die die have to go
i belive ah long will not ask you for reason why you wanted the money rite

new_cummer
13-06-2003, 01:57 PM
Any brothers can recommend gals that worth that price?? Appreicated..
It's relative to your earning power....on the surface...the value looks the same to everyone...but looking deeper into it...it's not. If someone can make $150 in split seconds...the value might seem very low to him thus his expectation for whats in return will be lower obviously...if someone needs years to save that kind of money...he might want a Miss Universe to part his $150....kekeke :D

In order to know whether the GL150 gals worth that price...you need to know the worth of your $150.

In short...your expectation in return...

Hehehe...you can start weighing your money now...kekeke :D

Money Minded
new_cummer

The_Hustler
13-06-2003, 02:01 PM
It's relative to your earning power....on the surface...the value looks the same to everyone...but looking deeper into it...it's not. If someone can make $150 in split seconds...the value might seem very low to him thus his expectation for whats in return will be lower obviously...if someone needs years to save that kind of money...he might want a Miss Universe to part his $150....kekeke :D

In order to know whether the GL150 gals worth that price...you need to know the worth of your $150.

Money Minded
new_cummer

Another intelligent remark by the dreamgirl slayer. Exactly what I feel... it's so hard to decipher what's the value or perception of $150 to each cheongster.

Time for glow again eh... cos u cannot be too cleber... must mabok u blur blur.

Glow Leh Long!!!
The Hustler

KID278
13-06-2003, 02:08 PM
It's relative to your earning power....on the surface...the value looks the same to everyone...but looking deeper into it...it's not. If someone can make $150 in split seconds...the value might seem very low to him thus his expectation for whats in return will be lower obviously...if someone needs years to save that kind of money...he might want a Miss Universe to part his $150....kekeke

Hehehe...you can start weighing your money now...kekeke

Money Minded
new_cummer

He weigh his money then what do the gals weigh.....their boobs, pussy and looks....hehehe.....:D how do they do that.....:D everyone weighs.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
13-06-2003, 02:16 PM
Bro
150 for me once a month should be ok but my little brother have to work hand in hand with me also if this little monster suddenly wants it go take a 150 loan from ah long also die die have to go
i belive ah long will not ask you for reason why you wanted the money rite
Ya rite...neither will he ask you for reason when you don't have money to pay...kekeke....and he definitely won't give u a reason before walloping you...kekeke :D

new_cummer
13-06-2003, 02:24 PM
He weigh his money then what do the gals weigh.....their boobs, pussy and looks....hehehe..... how do they do that..... everyone weighs.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Yeah...you are rite...we weigh their looks, their boobs, their pussy and body....but doesn't mean the heavier the better hor....kekeke :D

Fatty Bom Bom
new_cummer

13-06-2003, 02:24 PM
Ya rite...neither will he ask you for reason when you don't have money to pay...kekeke....and he definitely won't give u a reason before walloping you...kekeke :D

hahah ya but if you tell him that u need the 150 for chicken he will wallop you even more, maybe after that he will even ofter to pay for u

Ah Neo
13-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Bro NC ... why don't you tell that to Bro Cuntking? :D

... their boobs ... but doesn't mean the heavier the better hor....kekeke :D

Fatty Bom Bom
new_cummer

new_cummer
14-06-2003, 01:46 AM
Bro NC ... why don't you tell that to Bro Cuntking? :D
Hehehe...Bro Neo...u want me to tell that to the King...u want me to get my head chop off...kekeke :D

KID278
14-06-2003, 04:49 AM
Yeah...you are rite...we weigh their looks, their boobs, their pussy and body....but doesn't mean the heavier the better hor....kekeke :D

Fatty Bom Bom
new_cummer

weight dont count.....let me ponder....fatty bom bom....can be cute at times.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
14-06-2003, 04:52 AM
Hehehe...Bro Neo...u want me to tell that to the King...u want me to get my head chop off...kekeke :D

Protect your head then......Oops!...ya....both heads....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
14-06-2003, 08:03 AM
Hehehe...Bro Neo...u want me to tell that to the King...u want me to get my head chop off...kekeke

Bro NC, chopped off yours both heads for transplant to his???:D........I also want.......kekeke

KID278
14-06-2003, 02:05 PM
Bro NC, chopped off yours both heads for transplant to his???:D........I also want.......kekeke

Oops!....that's demonic and evil....why you need so many heads....too many heads bungles.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
14-06-2003, 07:25 PM
understand 1637 has a new gal by the name of Bonny(not sure if i got it right)...anybody seen or tried her?...

also heard that 2028 had a new gal...unfortunately she apparently has hepatitis so went back immediately...

Kiddo
14-06-2003, 10:14 PM
understand 1637 has a new gal by the name of Bonny(not sure if i got it right)...anybody seen or tried her?...

also heard that 2028 had a new gal...unfortunately she apparently has hepatitis so went back immediately...

Everyone seems to be waiting for everyone to call the new girl up. Even I (and another bro and he said no) was asked yesterday but no thanks! Nowadays most of the new girls are at best SOP.:D

Gentle Beast
14-06-2003, 10:25 PM

Money Minded
new_cummer

Prof Bro NC enters the lecture hall and his voice boom across ..
"Turn to page 368, today we are going to cover the economic theory of Relative Value of Money in relation to bonking.. heheheh"

I totally agree with Bro NC's theory. I have a friend who measures his profits in the stock market by multiples of $150 - you don't need to be intelligent to know why, heh heh

ming
15-06-2003, 02:59 AM
Oops!....that's demonic and evil....why you need so many heads....too many heads bungles.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Aiya.....in this world must learn to be two heads, three heads or even four heads snake lagi the best....:D

KID278
15-06-2003, 09:56 AM
Aiya.....in this world must learn to be two heads, three heads or even four heads snake lagi the best....:D

You forgotten everyone alreaady had two heads and had difficulty handling it.....what do you expect from more heads...headaches??......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
15-06-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Gentle Beast
Prof Bro NC enters the lecture hall and his voice boom across ..
"Turn to page 368, today we are going to cover the economic theory of Relative Value of Money in relation to bonking.. heheheh"

I totally agree with Bro NC's theory. I have a friend who measures his profits in the stock market by multiples of $150 - you don't need to be intelligent to know why, heh heh
"Mr. Gentle Beast...I asked you to turn to page 368...why u turn to page 69...u want to stand outside the classroom"...kekeke :D

Profucksor
new_cummer