PDA

View Full Version : Gl 150

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21

new_cummer
15-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by ming
Bro NC, chopped off yours both heads for transplant to his???:D........I also want.......kekeke
Ok lah ok lah...since you want...I give all the blackheads to you lor...wahahaha :D

Blackheads no more!
new_cummer

omnia
15-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Derby

quite sweet looking; av ht; slim; small boobs a cups; has pimple marks on her back; wears a waist chain!

appears to like to take charge in bed...positioned me in a spoon position & licked my ass & nuts...bj is ok, not bad suction...fj was average...no frenching...& has a great dislike for saliva, wipes off any on her body & face quick time...

overall, an average lay...

Miki (not to be confused wif Miki1)

quite cute, looks abit like East, to me that is; tan; complexion is abit rough; av ht; abit of fats; smallish boobs b- cups; pert ass...

gave me a refreshing soapy neck massage in the shower, followed by a warm up bj...this gal gives a nice sensuous catbath & i am not a fan of catbaths...ar is deep & cleansing...bj done in several positions, good...likes to poke yr ass while doing the bj...fj is also good, best enjoyed missionary frenching her with her legs wrapped ard my neck...nice moans too..nb. she likes her tits to be licked not sucked!

overall, a good lay fm a cheerful young lass(abt 22-23yrs old) who hails fm kl...accomodative & tries to pls...this is my 2nd time wif her as she appears to be mia quite frequently...like her hse sister yuki!

Wine

ok looking with a tinge of sexiness; abit tan; av ht; nice tasty boobs au naturel(i think, reminds me abit of sam1's boobs); not a bad ass...wears a sexy gold waist chain!

gave me a nice & sensuous soapy massage in the shower, included a rubadubdub fm behind on my dickie...zxyel take note!!...& a warm up hot water bj...soft, slow, gentle service, bj underneath me while i was doing the doggie...fj is good, best enjoyed pounding her doggie style while i cupped those boobs fm behind & frenched her fm behind as well, quite erotic while i glimpsed at the action in the mirrors...nice soft moans...

overall, a good lay fm yet another lass who hails fm kl...been in gl for abt 3yrs now...complains abit abt the job but still quite friendly after breaking ice...nb. she also has a great dislike for saliva & wipes it off her body & face quick time...but is ok wif frenching...

ming
16-06-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by omnia
Wine

ok looking with a tinge of sexiness; abit tan; av ht; nice tasty boobs au naturel(i think, reminds me abit of sam1's boobs); not a bad ass...wears a sexy gold waist chain!

gave me a nice & sensuous soapy massage in the shower, included a rubadubdub fm behind on my dickie...zxyel take note!!...& a warm up hot water bj...soft, slow, gentle service, bj underneath me while i was doing the doggie...fj is good, best enjoyed pounding her doggie style while i cupped those boobs fm behind & frenched her fm behind as well, quite erotic while i glimpsed at the action in the mirrors...nice soft moans...

overall, a good lay fm yet another lass who hails fm kl...been in gl for abt 3yrs now...complains abit abt the job but still quite friendly after breaking ice...nb. she also has a great dislike for saliva & wipes it off her body & face quick time...but is ok wif frenching...

I never had a good bonk till now with gal wearing the waist chain........will give her a miss.

ming
16-06-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by new_cummer
Ok lah ok lah...since you want...I give all the blackheads to you lor...wahahaha

Blackheads no more!
new_cummer

Your face the smooth smooth......where got blackheads??? How much per month u spend going for facial???:p

KID278
16-06-2003, 09:26 AM
Ok lah ok lah...since you want...I give all the blackheads to you lor...wahahaha

Blackheads no more!
new_cummer

Is blackheads good that you still keeping them....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Your face the smooth smooth......where got blackheads??? How much per month u spend going for facial???:p

Oh....that will depend on how many blackheads he can produce....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

16-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Ok lah ok lah...since you want...I give all the blackheads to you lor...wahahaha :D

Blackheads no more!
new_cummer

bro new cummer

thanks for the direction u given me to tommy's hse went there last nite finally found it correct me if i am wrong the hse is just at the corner of a building just next to 81 hotel but was there quite late about 1030 did not go in as they are closing soon anyway wat is their operating hrs like

KID278
16-06-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 696969
bro new cummer

thanks for the direction u given me to tommy's hse went there last nite finally found it correct me if i am wrong the hse is just at the corner of a building just next to 81 hotel but was there quite late about 1030 did not go in as they are closing soon anyway wat is their operating hrs like

Geezz....you are still asking. Standard time is 1pm to 12midnite subject to stretching if they want to. The last call is usually at 11pm but they will have difficulty calling gals at such hours. Avoid such late hours unless you have to...:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
16-06-2003, 02:57 PM
bro new cummer

Yup...I think u got the correct house. You can drop by tonite...but don't go so late....b4 8 will be good. ;)

16-06-2003, 07:14 PM
Yup...I think u got the correct house. You can drop by tonite...but don't go so late....b4 8 will be good. ;)

Bro newcummer
how come must go b4 8 any different

new_cummer
16-06-2003, 11:46 PM
Bro newcummer
how come must go b4 8 any different
Normally the forum bros don't stay there very late...they will start to leave around 9.30 to 10. ;)

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 11:01 AM
Finally got her. I have been wanting to get her due to her big titts. She has a small framed body, with dark toned skin. Her titts are big to her frame, and she told me they are 34C. They felt soft and natural to me. Can still see some veins on the titts. The nipples are slight brown, and erected when I tickled and sucked them. Wine is pretty with quite heavy eye shadow, which made her eyes looked big and pretty. She is not fat at all. Her butt is just right for her size. Somehow, she seemed to speak with some difficulty, like her mouth cannot open too wide or something. Anyway, she is friendly and chatty.

We stripped individually, and went to the shower room. She washed my body thoroughly. Then she went behind me and washed and stroked my dick from my back thru my legs. The feeling was wonderful. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the stroking. Then she turned me round and rinsed away the soap. The fun did not stop there. She knelt down and gave me a good bbbj. It was a short while, but was good. Then we came out and dried ourselves.

On the bed, I laid faced up and she began her catbath. She did not tie up her hair at all, like most other gals usually do. She nibbled on my nipple on one side, while her fingers tickled my other nipple. The feeling was shiok. She has a good tongue. She then licked down my body and went to my leg, all on one side only. Then she would do the same with the other side, from nipple to the leg. She asked me to turn around to face the mattress, which I did with difficulty as my dick was already hard. Then she licked my back. She used her great titts to rub my back. It was shiok especially when I looked at her working hard on the mirror. Then she asked me to lift my ass into doggie style, and she did the AR on me. It was good also. Her tongue was good. It was long and strong. Then she licked my balls and laid under my dick to bbbj. Wow!!! Her bbbj was very good. Her tongue was playing with my dick head. I could not tahan already. Then she asked me to turn back to face her. She bbbj again. I was very shiok already. I did not want to cum so soon. I told her to stop. Then I motioned her to lie on the bed, and she did. I sucked and licked her nipples. She was moaning softly. Her nipples were erected. Then I moved my hand down to her pussy. I rubbed my finger on her clit. It was slightly wet. She was moaning louder. Then I licked her clit with my tongue. No KY was applied. She was wriggling her hip and moaning louder. Could feel the pussy getting wetter now. Then she asked to F her. But I wanted to tease her more. I turned her round and did the AR on her. She was begging me to F her. She took the condom and put it on for me.

In missionary position, I slowly inserted my dick into her cunthole. She gasped as I slowly went in. Could feel the tightness in there. She grabbed my body tight as I pumped her slowly. I tried to french her but she turned her head away. I tried again, and she let me kissed her lips only. I turned her sideways and slowly pumped her harder. She was moaning and turning her head left and right. I began to pump faster and harder, and finally exploded my cum into her. I took out my dick and she straightaway jumped out of the bed and took the tissue to wrap round my dick. Wondered if she was really enjoying herself earlier??

She did a good massage on my back while we chatted away. Then we had our shower and dressed and left the room. Overall a good session. May go back to her.

My ratings (in my opinion):
Looks: 7/10 (pretty face with nice eyes)
Body: 7.5/10 (small framed like Twin, Pei Yi. Slim, not skinny, no fat, dark toned skin)
Titts: 7.5/10 (big to her frame, 34C, soft and natural to me, with slight brown nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (bushy but well trimmed. Wet with no KY)
AR: 6.5/10 (good)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (very good to me, good use of her tongue)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, soft moans, but loud towards the end)
Frenching: NO.

In the shower, she would stroke your dick form the back between your legs. Shiok feeling!!

Cheers!
zyxel

new_cummer
17-06-2003, 12:59 PM
Drank wine eh...brudder...got mabok or not...kekeke :D

Very nice FR...thanks...hehehe...still luv your "I tell u all hor" version...kekeke :D

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 01:15 PM
Drank wine eh...brudder...got mabok or not...kekeke :D

Very nice FR...thanks...hehehe...still luv your "I tell u all hor" version...kekeke :D

Actually I have thought of doing the "I tell you hor" (ITYH) version, but dun know other bros will like it or not. SInce you liked it, then my next FR will be in that format lah...

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
17-06-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Actually I have thought of doing the "I tell you hor" (ITYH) version, but dun know other bros will like it or not. SInce you liked it, then my next FR will be in that format lah...

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel,.....another wonderful FR....you never fails to report....whatever format it doesnt matter....keep it coming.....of course a hole in your pocket......hehehe.....:D you also observant, the way she speaks you also take note.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Bro zyxel,.....another wonderful FR....you never fails to report....whatever format it doesnt matter....keep it coming.....of course a hole in your pocket......hehehe.....:D you also observant, the way she speaks you also take note.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

That's true. I am quite observant in this kind of things. She somehow reminded me of Chelsea..... However, Chelsea mumbled, while Wine speaks like her jaw is cramped.

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
17-06-2003, 03:35 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

Of course lah... it's his duty to interrogate all inmates.... he has to gauge the truth n falseness in them... less u forget he's the resident Janitor.

Good FR Zyxel! Another AR mission accomplished!

Can Lock Up?
The Hustler

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Of course lah... it's his duty to interrogate all inmates.... he has to gauge the truth n falseness in them... less u forget he's the resident Janitor.

Can Lock Up?
The Hustler

Boss,

Here are some gals that I wish you could lock them up:

1. Cheng Cheng
2. Emelda
3. Amanda
4. Yi Yi (for you only - cell 1 with highest security installed)

Looking for new inmates
zyxel

The_Hustler
17-06-2003, 03:48 PM
Boss,

Here are some gals that I wish you could lock them up:

1. Cheng Cheng
2. Emelda
3. Amanda
4. Yi Yi (for you only - cell 1 with highest security installed)

Looking for new inmates
zyxel

I'll work on target 2 n 3 after the fantastic reprot from u. 1st one I scared lah... my ah hia's top few pets... wait his tongue anyone lash I cannot siam.

As for target 4... assured she's already in cell no. 2. Almost top security but she like Copperfield leh... escape skill damn tokong. But we must both train her (seperately!) hard thou...damn... I missed squeezing those small tits of hers. Antway warden got one SIBEH BO BEH ZHAO lobang for u... PM me... I give u details...

Prison Dark Secrets
The Hustler

KID278
17-06-2003, 04:48 PM
That's true. I am quite observant in this kind of things. She somehow reminded me of Chelsea..... However, Chelsea mumbled, while Wine speaks like her jaw is cramped.

Cheers!
zyxel

Yes, you ring some bells...if I remembered correctly Chelsea's lower lips protrudes slightly and had jammed tongue while Wine had jammed mouth......:D similarity also the heavy makeup they wear....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 04:51 PM
Yes, you ring some bells...if I remembered correctly Chelsea's lower lips protrudes slightly and had jammed tongue while Wine had jammed mouth......:D similarity also the heavy makeup they wear....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Actually wine reminds me of a HK TV actress that came here to star in both Channel U and Channel 8 drama serial. Too bad, I am very bad at actresses and actors names.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
17-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler

Can Lock Up?
The Hustler

Oops!...speech defects inclusive huh!....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-06-2003, 05:17 PM
Actually wine reminds me of a HK TV actress that came here to star in both Channel U and Channel 8 drama serial. Too bad, I am very bad at actresses and actors names.

Cheers!
zyxel

Just like me, I'm also no good with celebrities' names. Maybe should look at magazines more......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 05:53 PM
Just like me, I'm also no good with celebrities' names. Maybe should look at magazines more......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ok, will start to read (if I can, cos my chinese also half bucket), then tell you the name...

Cheers!
zyxel

omnia
17-06-2003, 05:54 PM
so u tried her already eh!...v nice detailed fr mate...was reliving my own session wif her vicariously just now...except did not try the ar bit on her!...was she wearing a sexy gold waist chain during yr session?...as for her elocution, perhaps she has a lisp?

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 05:58 PM
so u tried her already eh!...v nice detailed fr mate...was reliving my own session wif her vicariously just now...except did not try the ar bit on her!...was she wearing a sexy gold waist chain during yr session?...as for her elocution, perhaps she has a lisp?

Yes, she was wearing the chain, but I thought it was silver rather than gold.

And yes, that's the word, lisp.

Still thinking of that "stroking dick in the shower" bit..... hehe..... So you know what I am looking for huh...

Cheers!
zyxel

omnia
17-06-2003, 06:02 PM

Still thinking of that "stroking dick in the shower" bit..... hehe..... So you know what I am looking for huh...

Cheers!
zyxel

perhaps i was overwhelmed by her boobs so mistook silver for gold :D !

agree that her blue eyeshadow(well that is what she wearing during my session) emphasised her eyes...

always remember certain fetishes that interest me too...kekekeke!

zyxel01
17-06-2003, 06:07 PM
perhaps i was overwhelmed by her boobs so mistook silver for gold :D !

agree that her blue eyeshadow(well that is what she wearing during my session) emphasised her eyes...

always remember certain fetishes that interest me too...kekekeke!

Probably the shadows cast by the boobs made it looked like gold instead of silver... hehe.....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
17-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Ok, will start to read (if I can, cos my chinese also half bucket), then tell you the name...

Cheers!
zyxel

Ok, thanks...so much the better can get the websites..I can go search for the picture.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-06-2003, 06:48 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

I dont remember hers being that serious..:D mrmm.....you know the cat80 Kar Mun...she really speak with a lisp...with those pronunciation problems due to her tongue.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
18-06-2003, 12:55 AM
bro zyxel, did not know that you drink wine one, tell me meh ........ this one got modified milk wine, come to my office and I will share with you real good Trius Vidal Ice wine.... hee hee hee

Aother thing to note is that now she either give bj in wash room or bj with mint which do you prefer?

KID278
18-06-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
bro zyxel, did not know that you drink wine one, tell me meh ........ this one got modified milk wine, come to my office and I will share with you real good Trius Vidal Ice wine.... hee hee hee

Aother thing to note is that now she either give bj in wash room or bj with mint which do you prefer?

he's not fussy so anyone good he has his way of enjoying....hehehe....:D but dont make him drunk hor.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
18-06-2003, 10:01 AM

I also like big boobs gal, but not as restricted as you. Most importantly, she must also enjoy the session.

Cheers!
zyxel

new_cummer
18-06-2003, 12:20 PM

Cheers!
zyxel
Hehehe...bro zyxel...I tell you hor...I like it very much...kum sia...kum sia...looking forward to it...;)

KID278
19-06-2003, 05:24 AM
I also like big boobs gal, but not as restricted as you. Most importantly, she must also enjoy the session.

Cheers!
zyxel

Me too...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-06-2003, 01:04 AM
For me, more important is I enjoy ........... hey who is paying who ............ not everyone as rich as bro NC one hor, pay $150 still polish untill gilat glat or paint untill waterfall ......... kee kee kee

Me too...:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
20-06-2003, 02:36 AM
For me, more important is I enjoy ........... hey who is paying who ............ not everyone as rich as bro NC one hor, pay $150 still polish untill gilat glat or paint untill waterfall ......... kee kee kee

Bro Cuntking, long time no see.........why always your date n mine always the crash.......There always another time bro.

Bro NC not only rich, but handsome n skillfull.......the dream Prince of all GL gals. ;)

20-06-2003, 10:59 AM
Bro Cuntking, long time no see.........why always your date n mine always the crash.......There always another time bro.

Bro NC not only rich, but handsome n skillfull.......the dream Prince of all GL gals. ;)

To all bro
finally got the chance to try out the girls at tommys hse can say that i m hook haha went there with few of my friends two days ago got girls lik iris,seline,tong tong,east,guccui saw yaner while waiting she looks presentable from outside any bro care to comment but pls avoid guccui my bro had a bad experice with her but for bros who likes commando type seline is the one to go after

zyxel01
20-06-2003, 11:33 AM
To all bro
finally got the chance to try out the girls at tommys hse can say that i m hook haha went there with few of my friends two days ago got girls lik iris,seline,tong tong,east,guccui saw yaner while waiting she looks presentable from outside any bro care to comment but pls avoid guccui my bro had a bad experice with her but for bros who likes commando type seline is the one to go after

Are you sure bro? Celine is commando? Why your friend try Gucci? Never read the forum huh? Who did you try?

Cheers!
zyxel

20-06-2003, 12:37 PM
Are you sure bro? Celine is commando? Why your friend try Gucci? Never read the forum huh? Who did you try?

Cheers!
zyxel

bro zyxel

ya she is this is according to my friend but maybe cause he is the first time visit thats why he find her nice we were there about 1030 no much girls left thats y my friend got gucci curse all the all when he came out as for me i try iris and east iris is better she given me a gf feeling will go back to her again as for east maybe due to rushing for time she did a chop chop job quite disappointed but she can really blow u out with her mouth thinking of trying yaner

zyxel01
20-06-2003, 01:19 PM
bro zyxel

ya she is this is according to my friend but maybe cause he is the first time visit thats why he find her nice we were there about 1030 no much girls left thats y my friend got gucci curse all the all when he came out as for me i try iris and east iris is better she given me a gf feeling will go back to her again as for east maybe due to rushing for time she did a chop chop job quite disappointed but she can really blow u out with her mouth thinking of trying yaner

bro 696969,

Celine is supposed to be gf type. Unless your friend's definition of commando is different from ours. Yan Er is also good. Can tease you alot. Giver her a try.

Cheers!
zyxel

20-06-2003, 04:10 PM
bro 696969,

Celine is supposed to be gf type. Unless your friend's definition of commando is different from ours. Yan Er is also good. Can tease you alot. Giver her a try.

Cheers!
zyxel

bro zyxel

thanks i think will try her next time she looks good any recommandtion for cute girls and small in size

The_Hustler
20-06-2003, 04:24 PM
bro zyxel

thanks i think will try her next time she looks good any recommandtion for cute girls and small in size

Try Lily, Sony, Sammei...

Elf
The Hustler

KID278
20-06-2003, 04:26 PM

The joy must go both ways.....you wont enjoy with a dead fish....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 04:31 PM

No fate if you believe in it.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

new_cummer
20-06-2003, 04:42 PM

Bro NC not only rich, but handsome n skillfull.......the dream Prince of all GL gals.
HaHaHa...ya...ya...I very the rich...Li Kar Shing also got to step aside...kekeke :D

Hehehe...that depends how you define "Enjoy" lor...I also enjoy while servicing them wat...my enjoyment comes in both ways...like bro zyxel...

Let me repeat one more time...I ain't no rich...no handsome...no skillful...and definitely no Prince...:p

....only a 40yo aging uncle...a Chi Ko one...naturally...

Chi Ko Ah Pek
new_cummer

new_cummer
20-06-2003, 05:00 PM
To all bro
Hehehe...bro 696969...welcum to the big fucking family...kekeke :D

Seems like you had a much much better experience this time round...way to go brudder...you hooked? Ask anyone here...who not...kekeke

More to cum brudder...just relax and enjoy...did you tell celine and east your nick...kekeke :D

Btw...any FR?

KID278
20-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Hehehe...bro 696969...welcum to the big fucking family...kekeke

Seems like you had a much much better experience this time round...way to go brudder...you hooked? Ask anyone here...who not...kekeke

More to cum brudder...just relax and enjoy...did you tell celine and east your nick...kekeke

Btw...any FR?

like it or not it's the darkside....it's bigger than a family....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-06-2003, 05:42 PM

Let me repeat one more time...I ain't no rich...no handsome...no skillful...and definitely no Prince...:p

....only a 40yo aging uncle...a Chi Ko one...naturally...

Chi Ko Ah Pek
new_cummer

It'll take more than just words to refute that now....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
21-06-2003, 02:24 AM
Bro Kiddo,

Actually i am stuck last year with her than this year stop liao......nowsaday back to her again after few dissappointed sessions....... But wont be crazy like before, had to cut down n control.

Bro Ming,

What I meant was that last time I used to talk in here about a gal so much until she got so much business and I got too much competition. That's why nowadays I seldom talk about my darlings leow.

Haizz. Looks like nowadays the gals working don't gum me. Better wait for my darlings to appear before going down.

Cheers!

21-06-2003, 09:32 AM
Hehehe...bro 696969...welcum to the big fucking family...kekeke :D

More to cum brudder...just relax and enjoy...did you tell celine and east your nick...kekeke :D

Btw...any FR?

bro newcummer

sorry lah my england not so good cannot write those good good fr anyway tommys hse is cosy i think i will be a regular there i can only say that if guys here like girls who can suck well tong tong is the one to girl for according to my friend he cum within 10 mins cause he say looking at tong tong makes him cum faster cause she too pretty me must control a bit liao me when there 3 times withhin a week a bit siong for my pocket hahaha but i can say it is worth the trip parking free chinese tea free sweet on the table is free also not too bad

KID278
21-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Kiddo
Bro Ming,

What I meant was that last time I used to talk in here about a gal so much until she got so much business and I got too much competition. That's why nowadays I seldom talk about my darlings leow.

Haizz. Looks like nowadays the gals working don't gum me. Better wait for my darlings to appear before going down.

Cheers!

If you dont talk and no one talks then life in here will be mundane, dull and without activities the forum will soon die a natural death, not a good change in attitude....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
21-06-2003, 03:28 PM
Bro Ming,

Cheers!

When a girls is good and nice, even if u dont speak it out here, u will still face competition.

I think your expectation is too high, so many girls in GL and no one gum you. Looking for wife ha? hehe.... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
21-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by xiaoxin
When a girls is good and nice, even if u dont speak it out here, u will still face competition.

I think your expectation is too high, so many girls in GL and no one gum you. Looking for wife ha? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

You'll send him soul searching.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
21-06-2003, 08:22 PM

I think your expectation is too high, so many girls in GL and no one gum you. Looking for wife ha? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

Bro Kiddo

When the Jedi master spoke.......We better listen.......Any more other advice to enlighthen us master xiaoxin???

The problem why your darling is hard to get is that she been too exlusive so when she returns the competition is there.

KID278
21-06-2003, 09:28 PM
Bro Kiddo

When the Jedi master spoke.......We better listen.......Any more other advice to enlighthen us master xiaoxin???

The problem why your darling is hard to get is that she been too exlusive so when she returns the competition is there.

Yo....one jedi master speaking after another huh!....:D I'm listening.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 12:42 AM

I think your expectation is too high, so many girls in GL and no one gum you. Looking for wife ha? hehe.... :D

cheers
xiaoxin

I agree but do not underestimate the power of the word of mouth. Remember the hordes of lurkers out there who are keeping their eyes on here.

I suspect I'm trying to make up an excuse to convince myself not to splurge too much money in GL.:D

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Bro Kiddo

Not just her, my first darling also damned elusive nowadays. Now waiting for my 2nd darling to come back from her 1 month's leave.
;)

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 12:47 AM
If you dont talk and no one talks then life in here will be mundane, dull and without activities the forum will soon die a natural death, not a good change in attitude....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

The only problem is that most of the time it's only a few of us that's talking.

PrinceCharming
22-06-2003, 02:10 AM
Fr on Jaguar(dated 17/06/2003)
While browsing through the site, read the thread updated by bro omnia...jaguar working...it was nearly two months since i was trying to get her but she is always off .i saw the watch and it was 7:50 pm.I left all my work and headed straight way to the wonderland.While in the cab i called up my regular place 20/47 and asked the OKT to get jagaur for me.When i reached there he informed i need to wait.after waiting there for nearly one hour,I headed straight way to her home base.Lady OkT at 2411 informed me that need to wait for 1.5 hours as two other customers were already waiting for her.I sat and sofa keep myself busy with TV.While waiting had a brief discussion with one guy sitting besides me,he happens to be one of the forum member.
After waiting for nearly 1.45 minutes my turn came.OKT pointed me the room and i started walking toward it.Jaguar walking just in front of me.Once inside the room she closed the door , said hello and headed straight to the small desk where she kept all her belongings.I told her from nearly two months i was trying to get her.she replied "is it, i don't believe u".First time i heard her voice ,it was very husky.I was having a look inside the room when i found that she suddenly grasped me from behing and started kissing my neck and ear .i turned myself and we started kissing.I didn't even had time to remove my glasses.She was passionate in kissing.I immediately stopped thrown my glasses on the bed and we start kissing.We were kissing like long lost lovers...like there is no tomorrow.She was really passionate in kissing ,our tounges were exploring each others mouth.While our lips were locked she kept her hand on my dick and started stroking it.My didi got its full attention.She unbuttom my shirt while we were still kissing.It was nearly 4 minutes our lips were locked.She went in front of mirror and started removing her clothes ,i removed all my remaining clothes and went for shower.While she was cleaning me i grabbed her and put my lips on her with my hand sqeezing her butt.she also put her hand and by butt and started sqeezing it.After we had some hanky panky talks.Once out of bathroom she dried herself .She kept her towel tied down to her body and cleaned me again with towel.She again holded me from the back and started kissing my neck and back.Then she went on the bed and laid on her back and said in her husky voice,come on.Her expressions were so inviting ,i immediately jumped on her and started kissing her while my hand explore her body.I removed the towel from her body and put my hands on her b cuppers breasts they were soft and her body was smoothe.I started sucking her nipples.She was moaning slowly.Suddenly she turned herself and both of us on our knees and kissing pasionately.She sucked my nipples and belly and given a through lick to my grion area while i was on my knees.she stated BBBJ .Her sucktion power was good with frequent deepthroats..I kept her hairs away from her face while she BBBJ me.I saw myself in the mirrow and site was amazing.While BBBJ she turned herself for 69 position with me on top.Both of us were in 69 position while she gave me short AR and then again shifted to BBBJ.I started moving my tonge around her groing.Her skin was really white and silky and smooth.I parted her half closed lips,they were pink and her juices were already flowing out.I started licking her pussy.My tonge was exploring her womanhood.I licked her pussy slowly and gently while she was BBBJ me.i started poking my tounge inside her pussy,she started moaning loudly and BBBJ ,i kept licking and sucking her pussy...she was moaning in ecstacy ....suddendly her whole body was shivering and she thrown me out of that position and guided my dick inside her pussy.I was surprise no cap.I immediately reoved my dick and found that she already capped me while we were in 69 position.I again inserted my dick inside her pussy.Her pussy was tight....i started pumping slowly in missionary postioin while our tounge were exploring each others mouth...i started pumping her hard and her maonings were getting llouder.she was really enjoying the fuck.After pumping her hard for about 5 minutes i asked for a change in Missionary .She obliged and immediately turned to her fours.I giuded my didi inside her and fucked her pussy hard...Her butt was really inviting....soft and bones while i ramped it hard...i kept going and after another 5 minutes i shooted my laod in doggy.After unloading i lowered my self on her body...both of Us were taking heavy breath.
I removed my dick from her pussy and to my surprise found that condom was broken.I was very much scared.When she knew about it she smiled and congratulated me by saying soon i will become pround father.I was very much scared and didn't know what to say..she sensed that and assured me everything is right and no problem at all.Infact next day she was suppose to go for her routine checkup. Before going to shower we had a long kissing.In the bathroom i asked how many times she came.She replied by saying she forgot to bring calculator.We came out of shower,wore our clothes before leaving she gave me goodbye kiss and we were off from the room.
Ratings Jaguar:
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: B+
Body: white,smooth and silky skin with body structure suitable to her framework
BBBJ: 7
Ar: short
FJ: 6.5 with exciting moans ,tight cunt as compared to other Gl girsl
Overall: 6.5 ( My sugesstion is that she is best if someone is really loooking for GF feeling,full worth of money)

xiaoxin
22-06-2003, 02:39 AM
Bro Kiddo

Wat is Jedi master, bro?
Are u refering to yr darling? hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
22-06-2003, 02:42 AM
I agree but do not underestimate the power of the word of mouth. Remember the hordes of lurkers out there who are keeping their eyes on here.

I suspect I'm trying to make up an excuse to convince myself not to splurge too much money in GL.:D

The power of word of mouth?? confusing leh...wat u mean??

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
22-06-2003, 04:01 AM

I suspect I'm trying to make up an excuse to convince myself not to splurge too much money in GL.

What are you trying say?......power of the net or word by mouth?.....:D well, if everyone starts thinking like you not even talking then the spirit of sharing is dead, no one will be writing FR and this forum will not serve its purpose anymore.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-06-2003, 04:17 AM
Not just her, my first darling also damned elusive nowadays. Now waiting for my 2nd darling to come back from her 1 month's leave.
;)

Well, they have their problems and there's always various reasons that made them elusive...maybe lazy, maybe hurt, maybe not interested in their work anymore or reasons otherwise, they are in control, if okts chose to report they will only lose the gals so besides keeping quiet there's nothing much anybody can do......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-06-2003, 04:21 AM

Maybe so but atleast there's activities rather than ghost town...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-06-2003, 04:25 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

I think he himself is also not sure what that means..:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
22-06-2003, 02:19 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

As in...... people will go around telling his girls about him lah! ...

i think..... rephrase... POWER OF GOSSIPING...

xiaoxin
22-06-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

OIC, i got it now, thanks bro!

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
22-06-2003, 03:31 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Then start gossiping, maybe you'll realise the power....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
22-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Bro Ming,

Cheers!
kiddo

without discussion...wld u hv found yr "darlings" in the 1st place?...probably yes...but it wld probably hv also taken u much longer & wif a larger hole in yr pocket if u did all the leg work yrself...

as u hv realised...sharing has its benefits & also its downside...but on balance don't u think its better to share info & promote the sharing of the same?...

anyways to cheer u up...i think one of yr "darlings" is back after a short break in kl...meiji...that is if she is still one of yr "darlings"...can't keep track of yr "darlings" list lah!:D

enjoy!

Ah Dez
22-06-2003, 05:05 PM
kiddo

without discussion...wld u hv found yr "darlings" in the 1st place?...probably yes...but it wld probably hv also taken u much longer & wif a larger hole in yr pocket if u did all the leg work yrself...

as u hv realised...sharing has its benefits & also its downside...but on balance don't u think its better to share info & promote the sharing of the same?...

anyways to cheer u up...i think one of yr "darlings" is back after a short break in kl...meiji...that is if she is still one of yr "darlings"...can't keep track of yr "darlings" list lah!:D

enjoy!

The benefits are there.... well, just just say it this way.

So what if you talk a lot about her and she gets a lot of business??? that is her job.

if u want to talk about her and at the same time, don't have to wait for her, why not just.....Call up her OKT and house in advance to get her???

Well, if she is your "darling"... then u should be a regular customer, so calling up b4 hand, won't be much of a problem.

omnia
22-06-2003, 05:08 PM
if u want to talk about her and at the same time, don't have to wait for her, why not just.....Call up her OKT and house in advance to get her???

Well, if she is your "darling"... then u should be a regular customer, so calling up b4 hand, won't be much of a problem.

what if u don't feel comfortable at her homebase?

Ah Dez
22-06-2003, 05:16 PM
what if u don't feel comfortable at her homebase?

Then call up which ever okt u go to, tell him that you are coming at BLA BLA BLA timing and you want BLA BLA BLA girl. If the okt is smart, he would estimate the waiting time of the girl and best, if he can call up to the home base and tell the original okt that he wants to "book" the girl at the particular timing......

Everything can be solved easily..... BEST, if she is your Darling, maybe can call her up b4 hand! ! ! !

omnia
22-06-2003, 05:28 PM
Then call up which ever okt u go to, tell him that you are coming at BLA BLA BLA timing and you want BLA BLA BLA girl. If the okt is smart, he would estimate the waiting time of the girl and best, if he can call up to the home base and tell the original okt that he wants to "book" the girl at the particular timing......

Everything can be solved easily..... BEST, if she is your Darling, maybe can call her up b4 hand! ! ! !

unfortunately, i don't think it is always as "easy" as u make it out to be...especially if the gal is in great demand at her homebase...

notwithstanding the street smarts of yr okt or even calling yr "darling" direct...if there is a long Q at her homebase, u shall hv to wait yr turn...homebase always takes precedence as her okt makes more $$$ in hse rather than out hse ;)

omnia
22-06-2003, 05:28 PM
@@@@Deleted@@@@

Ah Dez
22-06-2003, 06:22 PM
When u reach the house, you ask for the girl, then the okt call the okt for your girl.....

Why not get the okt to call the latter before you arrive.... lets say an hour??? won't you save on an hour of waiting???

Which part you don't understand??? come later, fuck later..... call earlier,fuck earlier.....

omnia
22-06-2003, 06:58 PM
When u reach the house, you ask for the girl, then the okt call the okt for your girl.....

Why not get the okt to call the latter before you arrive.... lets say an hour??? won't you save on an hour of waiting???

Which part you don't understand??? come later, fuck later..... call earlier,fuck earlier.....

pls lah...i am referring to a situation when there is already a long Q at the gals homebase...

so what if u call an hr or 2hrs before going down to gl...does that result in hving to wait an hr less?!...don't think so mate...

this is the scenario that happens all the time wif gals like jaguar; pinky; hai san...& pei yi(before she left)...to name but afew...

u call ahead to book...no use...why?...because, so long as they r customers waiting at their homebase u will hv to lan lan wait yr turn at yr okt's hse...worse still...while waiting, there maybe more customers that appear at their homebase calling for them...which translates into further waiting time for u...notwithstanding yr "earlier" booking...got it, get it, good;)

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 10:18 PM
Wat is Jedi master, bro?
Are u refering to yr darling? hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

Nope! Luckily we don't share the same darlings so far.;)

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 10:21 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

What I meant is talking here about how great she is until every Tom, Dick, Harry of lurkers and samsters have heard of her and want to have a go at her.

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 10:24 PM
Well, they have their problems and there's always various reasons that made them elusive...maybe lazy, maybe hurt, maybe not interested in their work anymore or reasons otherwise, they are in control, if okts chose to report they will only lose the gals so besides keeping quiet there's nothing much anybody can do......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Oh well! In other words, there's nothing much I can do.:)

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 10:27 PM

As if I scared of people talking about me. I've never bad mouthed them here on here and definitely do not have anything to hide from them. Other than my ID here of course!

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 10:29 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

*PENGZ!* Wrong Frequency lar! I've been misquoted!:D

Kiddo
22-06-2003, 10:36 PM
kiddo

enjoy!

Omnia,

Once again thanks for the info! Read your "Availability of gals" thread and was cursing my luck. The sweet talking lass is number one on my that list. Oh well! Next time maybe!

It's just that the maximum potential of the benefits reaped would never materialised unless everyone were to share their infos! I guessed it's just frustration on my part.

Cheers!

:)

KID278
22-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Oh well! In other words, there's nothing much I can do.:)

Basically nothing, that's what they are and not uncommon. The waiting game had been such a way all along...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2003, 02:54 AM

Dont see any problem........if we are enjoying ourselves here.;)

ming
23-06-2003, 02:58 AM
Wat is Jedi master, bro?
Are u refering to yr darling? hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

U never watch star war issit???

I am talking about facts not only my darling.......hehehe

xiaoxin
23-06-2003, 03:01 AM

Oh! my fren talking about facts siah....hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
23-06-2003, 03:14 AM
Nope! Luckily we don't share the same darlings so far.

I am not so lucky than u, sharing with xiaoxin, freedykuah n princecharming.....like this she will get injuried easily......hehehe:p

ming
23-06-2003, 03:18 AM
Oh! my fren talking about facts siah....hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

Jedi master, awaiting for ur next lecture of facts.....:p

ming
23-06-2003, 03:27 AM

No lah the best is to jump the queue.........hehehe

KID278
23-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Dont see any problem........if we are enjoying ourselves here.;)

He's too serious to understand the fun....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2003, 03:43 AM
He's too serious to understand the fun....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Like this must ask him relax just do it..........hehehe

KID278
23-06-2003, 03:43 AM

The war is over liao....no more star liao.....:D and what facts are that har..........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-06-2003, 03:48 AM
Oh! my fren talking about facts siah....hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

So you better get your facts right or you cant out talk him hor....:D facts man...

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-06-2003, 03:51 AM
I am not so lucky than u, sharing with xiaoxin, freedykuah n princecharming.....like this she will get injuried easily......hehehe:p

You better take care of her or I'll hunt you down hor.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2003, 03:53 AM
The war is over liao....no more star liao..... and what facts are that har..........

Cheers.
Kid278.

This war will never be over when the fighting spirit is always there n the star will be all over when the monthly bill comes.....hehehe

Facts are we are been drawn into the dark side n became the sith than jedi.;)

KID278
23-06-2003, 03:54 AM
Jedi master, awaiting for ur next lecture of facts.....:p

So what are you now....grandmaster huh!.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-06-2003, 03:56 AM
No lah the best is to jump the queue.........hehehe

Can or not....you get your head broken....dont play play....:D

Cheers.
KId278.

ming
23-06-2003, 03:58 AM
You better take care of her or I'll hunt you down hor....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Aiya.....u are not around.........Taking care of her, u can trust on our bro xiaoxin.....;)

KID278
23-06-2003, 03:59 AM
Like this must ask him relax just do it..........hehehe

There might be a problem....he worry too much and keeping the gals to himself liao....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2003, 04:02 AM
Can or not....you get your head broken....dont play play...

Cheers.
KId278.

How to jump the queue.....i am only dreaming. Btw bro ah dez is talking about everything can be solve...what call her up b4 hand, what booking.

KID278
23-06-2003, 04:04 AM
This war will never be over when the fighting spirit is always there n the star will be all over when the monthly bill comes.....hehehe

Facts are we are been drawn into the dark side n became the sith than jedi.

Hehehe.....:D so you'll be seeing star when the bills comes.....hehehe.....:D we are already on the darkside....it doesnt matter sith or jedi anymore.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2003, 04:05 AM
So what are you now....grandmaster huh!.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Dont make others laugh....... I am still that new n blur to this sence.........alot more to learn.

KID278
23-06-2003, 04:09 AM
Dont make others laugh....... I am still that new n blur to this sence.........alot more to learn.

You no more blur liao....alone and go from house to house....a nomad like me liao....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
23-06-2003, 04:10 AM
There might be a problem....he worry too much and keeping the gals to himself liao....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Thats why i am asking him to relax n just do it......hehehe

KID278
23-06-2003, 06:04 AM
Thats why i am asking him to relax n just do it......hehehe

You think he'll listen, I dont think so....he'll continue to worry....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
23-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Omnia,

Once again thanks for the info! Read your "Availability of gals" thread and was cursing my luck. The sweet talking lass is number one on my that list. Oh well! Next time maybe!

It's just that the maximum potential of the benefits reaped would never materialised unless everyone were to share their infos! I guessed it's just frustration on my part.

Cheers!

my pleasure mate...gee wiz...did not know that she is #1 on that list, displaced the pink lady eh?!:D...don't worry though, think she sld be wking this week...PROVIDED she is in the mood!!...kekekekeke...

i understand where u r coming fm viz the lack of sharing of info mate...guess it is part of human nature...i tend to look at the cup half full rather than half empty...post when i hv the time & encourage ors to do likewise & hv some fun...real life's full of aggro, no need to add to it in here eh!...

all the best as always

Kiddo
23-06-2003, 10:07 PM
my pleasure mate...gee wiz...did not know that she is #1 on that list, displaced the pink lady eh?!:D...don't worry though, think she sld be wking this week...PROVIDED she is in the mood!!...kekekekeke...

Oh well! Looks like her mood is like the weather today. Morning hot like hell and afternoon rain like mad. Luckily I called up before going down. She's off again! But I guessed it's all for the better as her service tends to deteriorate if you looked her up too often.

As for the scarlet lady, her service has expectedly dropped the last few times when I managed to get her. Before long, I'd expect her to hit the bottom of my darling list.

Cheers!

cuntking
23-06-2003, 11:57 PM
bro kiddo, don't have to curse your luck, she was around in Spore all the time (we kept in contact) but not working (except on one of the weekends) due to some matters back home. I will sms you when she works.

Omnia,

Cheers!

:)

zyxel01
24-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by PrinceCharming
Fr on Jaguar(dated 17/06/2003)

Ratings Jaguar:
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: B+
Body: white,smooth and silky skin with body structure suitable to her framework
BBBJ: 7
Ar: short
FJ: 6.5 with exciting moans ,tight cunt as compared to other Gl girsl
Overall: 6.5 ( My sugesstion is that she is best if someone is really loooking for GF feeling,full worth of money)

Bro Prince, really appreciate your FR on Jaguar. Made me all itchy for her again.... slurp slurp....

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
24-06-2003, 10:50 AM
I tell you all hor, belly the itchy leh… want to have big neh neh, so asked for Tong Tong of 2060. Waited bely the long long, den finally come. From outside see ha…. Wah lan eh… buay tahan….. the neh neh standing out like want to explode like dat ah…. The last time I saw her hor is bely long liao….was when Tommy still in 1637 sometime in late 1999, before the world cup lah… don play play ah….

Now Tong Tong look bigger liao. She wear a purple gown. Inside the room ah… she bely friend friend one. Help me to take out my clothes leh…. Then she take out her gown…. Wah lan eh…… her neh neh like bigger like that leh…. But her body also bigger ah….. She put on many many weight ah…. But she said she already lose some weight liao. Been to the gym to exercise and also on the bed hehe….. Ok lah… I think she is not that bad lah….. A bit out of shape but still can do lah…..

In the sower, sop lah….. But I like to teh her neh neh… shiok man…..She the bely friendly one. We talk cok, but never sing song lah…. She always the smile smile one, always look happy happy like dat….. On the bed, she start the licking my body. Wah she look like putting a lot of effort like dat… Can see her body shaking and her face red red one, only licking leh….. then dat funny sound come out from her mouth, maciam like engine bolat like dat…. Psst… psst….. She lick lick lick until my legs wah bely slow and long and I want to koon liao……. She also like to suck my lampa chee…. Shiok shiok…..

Then she bbbj my didi….. straight standup ah…. Bely song ah….. then she rub my didi on her big neh neh…. Shiok ah……. Then she lift up my legs high high and lick my car-chng…. Wah lan eh…. Bely ngeow ngeow one…… buay tahan ah…… then she bbbj again…. I cannot tahan liao, so I push her to the bed and I attack her back. I lick and suck her neh neh and one hand squeeze the other neh neh…. Shiok man… she moan “ahh…. Ohh…..” We french kiss shiok shiok, hot hot…. I then use one finger and rub her clit and then insert inside the hole. Wah lan eh…. Bely the wet wet ah….. Can hear the sound “joot joot…..” shiok man….. then I turn sideway and lick her car-chng hole…. She lagi song….. at the same time, I rub her wet wet clit. She buay tahan liao. She quick quick take the lubber and put on my didi. Then bj one more time to make sure my didi is still hard. I slowly put my didi inside her love hole. Wah lan way…… buay tahan ah…. I pump up and down with me on top. We french kiss again, then I turn her sideway. I pump slow but hard…. She shiok shiok song song…. Then I buay tahan liao… I pump faster and faster and faster and faster and faster…..and “poom…!!!!” my little fish all swim out from my didi to her hole, but was held back by the fish net…..

Then she take out my lubber and put the toiler paper on my did, and she lie on my chest and we tok somemore cok, but still never sing song lah….. Then we have our sop sower and wear our clothes and she let me kiss her bye bye…..

Bely the good session!!!

Looks: 7/10 (pretty face, with bright smiles, long straight hair)
Body: 6/10 (a bit disappointing, plump, a bit out of shape, with tummy showing, her skin quite fair, sweaty)
Titts: 8/10 (big, about 36C, soft, real, with nice pale brown nipples, erected when licked and tickled)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimmed pubic hair, wet and waiting….)
AR: 7/10 (ticklish, but quite good)
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (good suction, deep throat)
FJ: 8/10 (very responsive, wet pussy)
Frenching: YES.

Cheers!
Zyxel

xiaoxin
24-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Bely the good session!!!

Body: 6/10 (a bit disappointing, plump, a bit out of shape, with tummy showing, her skin quite fair, sweaty)
Titts: 8/10 (big, about 36C, soft, real, with nice pale brown nipples, erected when licked and tickled)

Cheers!
Zyxel

Wah lau eh bro, always read yr FR oredi Buay tahan... sibeh ho eh... hehe.....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
24-06-2003, 11:08 AM
Wah lau eh bro, always read yr FR oredi Buay tahan... sibeh ho eh... hehe.....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

Well bro NC requested the ITYH version, so I write loh....

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
24-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Bro Prince, really appreciate your FR on Jaguar. Made me all itchy for her again.... slurp slurp....

Cheers!
zyxel

Wah..u read oredi also itchy...
I oredi itchy and went yesterday oredi... hehe....
better fast fast ha, she told me she going back this few days.

cheers
xiaoxin

new_cummer
24-06-2003, 01:41 PM
I tell you all hor, belly the itchy leh… want to have big neh neh, so asked for Tong Tong of 2060. Waited bely the long long, den finally come. From outside see ha…. Wah lan eh… buay tahan….. the neh neh standing out like want to explode like dat ah…. The last time I saw her hor is bely long liao….was when Tommy still in 1637 sometime in late 1999, before the world cup lah… don play play ah….

Now Tong Tong look bigger liao. She wear a purple gown. Inside the room ah… she bely friend friend one. Help me to take out my clothes leh…. Then she take out her gown…. Wah lan eh…… her neh neh like bigger like that leh…. But her body also bigger ah….. She put on many many weight ah…. But she said she already lose some weight liao. Been to the gym to exercise and also on the bed hehe….. Ok lah… I think she is not that bad lah….. A bit out of shape but still can do lah…..

In the sower, sop lah….. But I like to teh her neh neh… shiok man…..She the bely friendly one. We talk cok, but never sing song lah…. She always the smile smile one, always look happy happy like dat….. On the bed, she start the licking my body. Wah she look like putting a lot of effort like dat… Can see her body shaking and her face red red one, only licking leh….. then dat funny sound come out from her mouth, maciam like engine bolat like dat…. Psst… psst….. She lick lick lick until my legs wah bely slow and long and I want to koon liao……. She also like to suck my lampa chee…. Shiok shiok…..

Then she bbbj my didi….. straight standup ah…. Bely song ah….. then she rub my didi on her big neh neh…. Shiok ah……. Then she lift up my legs high high and lick my car-chng…. Wah lan eh…. Bely ngeow ngeow one…… buay tahan ah…… then she bbbj again…. I cannot tahan liao, so I push her to the bed and I attack her back. I lick and suck her neh neh and one hand squeeze the other neh neh…. Shiok man… she moan “ahh…. Ohh…..” We french kiss shiok shiok, hot hot…. I then use one finger and rub her clit and then insert inside the hole. Wah lan eh…. Bely the wet wet ah….. Can hear the sound “joot joot…..” shiok man….. then I turn sideway and lick her car-chng hole…. She lagi song….. at the same time, I rub her wet wet clit. She buay tahan liao. She quick quick take the lubber and put on my didi. Then bj one more time to make sure my didi is still hard. I slowly put my didi inside her love hole. Wah lan way…… buay tahan ah…. I pump up and down with me on top. We french kiss again, then I turn her sideway. I pump slow but hard…. She shiok shiok song song…. Then I buay tahan liao… I pump faster and faster and faster and faster and faster…..and “poom…!!!!” my little fish all swim out from my didi to her hole, but was held back by the fish net…..

Then she take out my lubber and put the toiler paper on my did, and she lie on my chest and we tok somemore cok, but still never sing song lah….. Then we have our sop sower and wear our clothes and she let me kiss her bye bye…..

Bely the good session!!!

Cheers!
Zyxel
Kekekeke...Bro Zyxel...I tell you hor...I don't mean your stoly kelong lar...coz...your stoly got fish got fish net...machiam kelong like dat...kekekeke...but your stoly very funny and entertaining lah...hehehe...I like it...:D

Cheers!
zyxel
Thank u...thank u...Bro Zyxel...your ITYH version still one of the best lah...not only detailed and informative...but got entertainment value some more...especially the fishes part...kekeke...you got ask her to bring back and breed in her fish tank or not...kekeke :D

zyxel01
24-06-2003, 02:01 PM
you got ask her to bring back and breed in her fish tank or not...kekeke :D [/B]

Aiya... you dun kno the fish net got some kind of medicine ah.... the fish will die one. I told her to put inside her mouth and bring home, but she forgot and took some listerine and then .....

Cheers!
zyxel

new_cummer
24-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Aiya... you dun kno the fish net got some kind of medicine ah.... the fish will die one. I told her to put inside her mouth and bring home, but she forgot and took some listerine and then .....

Cheers!
zyxel
oic...not very familiar with the fish net...only know it's a net...next time put inside her kelong lor...10 months later...you might have some big fishes...kekekeke :D ....joking only...I know they are on pills...

omnia
24-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Oh well! Looks like her mood is like the weather today. Morning hot like hell and afternoon rain like mad. Luckily I called up before going down. She's off again! But I guessed it's all for the better as her service tends to deteriorate if you looked her up too often.

As for the scarlet lady, her service has expectedly dropped the last few times when I managed to get her. Before long, I'd expect her to hit the bottom of my darling list.

Cheers!

phew!!...lucky i added my caveat mate!...kekekeke...these gals v unpredictable or sld i say predictable...kekekekeke...understood fm her okt that she was wking on sat...& wld be wking thru the week...perhaps he meant every sat. only!!...kekekekeke...

as for service...i find that too much of a good thing tends to become stale & boring...space it out abit perhaps?...

as for pinky...i think she looks older & more haggard every time i call her, to me that is...no complaints on her service though...

all the best as always

new_cummer
24-06-2003, 06:25 PM
Hmmm...how cum now got so many sticky threads huh...kekeke :D...whose glue was it....kekeke :D

KID278
24-06-2003, 07:01 PM
bro kiddo, don't have to curse your luck, she was around in Spore all the time (we kept in contact) but not working (except on one of the weekends) due to some matters back home. I will sms you when she works.

yo....you keeping the cow huh!...oh...good for you lah...be forwarned hor.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278

KID278
24-06-2003, 07:29 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Oops!...horny again huh!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2003, 08:01 PM

Bro zyxel. great FR with good humour....hehehe....:D like I always say you never disappoints....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2003, 08:04 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Maybe you sould write one yourself.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2003, 08:06 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Any version also good....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2003, 08:35 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Miss it then wait for one month maybe more liao....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-06-2003, 08:41 PM
Hmmm...how cum now got so many sticky threads huh...kekeke :D...whose glue was it....kekeke

What sticky threads are you talking about hah.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
25-06-2003, 03:34 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

U got ask her to wait for me or not??? U really selfish, last time said what ask for other bros.......now going quietly yourself.:mad:

Kiddo
25-06-2003, 06:40 AM

bro cuntking,

Thanks for the offer. I'll see how lar. GL150 is losing a bit of a kick to me. May take up the offer of a FL from my friend.;)

Kiddo
25-06-2003, 06:42 AM
U got ask her to wait for me or not??? U really selfish, last time said what ask for other bros.......now going quietly yourself.:mad:

Wah lao, you guys too much leow. YOur chat on J is now spanning over 3 threads. Wait the thread starters make noise then you know.:D

Kiddo
25-06-2003, 06:46 AM
phew!!...lucky i added my caveat mate!...kekekeke...these gals v unpredictable or sld i say predictable...kekekekeke...understood fm her okt that she was wking on sat...& wld be wking thru the week...perhaps he meant every sat. only!!...kekekekeke...

as for service...i find that too much of a good thing tends to become stale & boring...space it out abit perhaps?...

as for pinky...i think she looks older & more haggard every time i call her, to me that is...no complaints on her service though...

all the best as always

No, I don't mean as in things getting too stale on my side. Her service actually deteriorates slightly. One of her more peculiar characteristics.

As for the scarlet lady, to me she looks as good as ever. Perhaps in the eye of the beholder?;)

KID278
25-06-2003, 04:32 PM

Dont be upset...few days more to go...who knows you also will go there quietly huh!.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-06-2003, 04:39 PM
bro cuntking,

Thanks for the offer. I'll see how lar. GL150 is losing a bit of a kick to me. May take up the offer of a FL from my friend.;)

You are too fussy, FL for you huh!...things must be changing....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-06-2003, 04:48 PM
Wah lao, you guys too much leow. YOur chat on J is now spanning over 3 threads. Wait the thread starters make noise then you know.:D

Doesnt matter lah, it's all about fun....so long as within context...even sammyboy will not bother us.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

xiaoxin
25-06-2003, 08:52 PM

Onli you yourself make noise.. hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
25-06-2003, 09:31 PM
Onli you yourself make noise.. hehe....

cheers
xiaoxin

He's getting blase over nothing.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
27-06-2003, 01:12 AM
Since bro romanto no longers post in here, I make noice for him "WOOF WOOF" ............ shoo shoo the cat ......... ha ha ha

I think I am going to kana from the cat lovers soon ........... "Who am I??????"

cuntking
27-06-2003, 01:14 AM
It was great news for GL 150 today, many gals returned to work and 2 ultra elusive gals (1 we thought her card was cancelled) were back at work!!!!!!!!

Will give the full details in Party Joint thread.

omnia
27-06-2003, 12:59 PM
It was great news for GL 150 today, many gals returned to work and 2 ultra elusive gals (1 we thought her card was cancelled) were back at work!!!!!!!!

for those who want to try Miki[1639](the one king tot had her card cancelled)...better be quick...she has been wking for the last couple of weeks & understand she shall be going back on her 1mth leave next week...

as for her hsemate sexy Yuki...perhaps those interested, also better snap her up fast, if & when she is wking...this gal's work record is very patchy to say the least...but her ass still looks great though!! :D

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Since bro romanto no longers post in here, I make noice for him "WOOF WOOF" ............ shoo shoo the cat ......... ha ha ha

I think I am going to kana from the cat lovers soon ........... "Who am I??????"

Oei!!....what 'woof woof'...what shoo shoo huh!......romanto history liao.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
27-06-2003, 07:42 PM

Oops!.....great news indeed.....oh...guess no news is good news cannot apply here hor.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
28-06-2003, 01:04 PM

What u want to kena??? If kena 4d again must sms me........hehehe......I missed the food.:p

ming
28-06-2003, 01:07 PM
Wah lao, you guys too much leow. YOur chat on J is now spanning over 3 threads. Wait the thread starters make noise then you know.

We dont bother about the noise of the thread starters.......but only those noise that the gals make...........hehehe:D

ming
28-06-2003, 01:17 PM
Dont be upset...few days more to go...who knows you also will go there quietly huh!.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Quiet.

KID278
29-06-2003, 05:25 PM
What u want to kena??? If kena 4d again must sms me........hehehe......I missed the food.:p

It's been a long time....no one is talking about feasting anymore....you miss the food huh!....maybe you should buy some 4d yourself......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 05:39 PM
We dont bother about the noise of the thread starters.......but only those noise that the gals make...........hehehe:D

Sadly noises of yesteryears are no longer around......gone were those days liao.....haiz......:( it's too quiet here......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Quiet.

That one word says it all....a ghost town....we are the last few souls around....continue making noise or it'll soon die a natural death.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
30-06-2003, 08:07 AM
That one word says it all....a ghost town....we are the last few souls around....continue making noise or it'll soon die a natural death.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Shifu,

Are we the lost souls still kicking around???:confused:

ming
30-06-2003, 08:08 AM
It's been a long time....no one is talking about feasting anymore....you miss the food huh!....maybe you should buy some 4d yourself......hehehe....

Cheers.
Kid278.

But i am always out of luck.......still buying n dream of striking..........kekeke

KID278
01-07-2003, 12:50 AM
Shifu,

Bro ming,

Yupz....you can say that.....without us kicking this thread would have died long ago......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
01-07-2003, 12:53 AM
But i am always out of luck.......still buying n dream of striking..........kekeke

well then good luck to you.....you buy atleast you have a dream.....I dont even have a chance to buy.......hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
04-07-2003, 01:04 AM
bro kid, we are stil feasting when someone strike at HQ (bro ming could not make it the past few rounds). No only talk about it here, if not kana say what A&P again. All members are invited.

It's been a long time....no one is talking about feasting anymore....you miss the food huh!....maybe you should buy some 4d yourself......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
04-07-2003, 01:05 AM
Souls are only allowed to appear next month hor ...... the Chinese 7th month........... ha ha ha

Shifu,

cuntking
04-07-2003, 01:08 AM
bro ming, no need to dream, I bring you to the Master of the Golden Coins, he quite accurate ......... told me my car number will jump and open small small ........... yesterday my car number consolation prize jump lor ........ haiz ........ too bad I buy a wrong combonation, never strike ....... if not what time is it?

It is PARTY time.

KID278
05-07-2003, 07:01 AM
bro kid, we are stil feasting when someone strike at HQ (bro ming could not make it the past few rounds). No only talk about it here, if not kana say what A&P again. All members are invited.

well bro cuntking,.....good luck to whoever is in hq feasting, ignore intrusions to the fun and bring back memories of those were the days......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-07-2003, 07:07 AM
Souls are only allowed to appear next month hor ...... the Chinese 7th month........... ha ha ha

Yo....so next month is the seventh moon again huh!...oh.....devils will be out again....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
05-07-2003, 07:15 AM
bro ming, no need to dream, I bring you to the Master of the Golden Coins, he quite accurate ......... told me my car number will jump and open small small ........... yesterday my car number consolation prize jump lor ........ haiz ........ too bad I buy a wrong combonation, never strike ....... if not what time is it?

It is PARTY time.

So who is this master of the golden coin.....maybe he need to try some big boobs then he will say open big big....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
05-07-2003, 01:09 PM
bro kid, the past will only be memories ..... once in a while when we have gatherings at HQ, it is just like good old days.

Pray that I huat more often lah .... ha ha ha

well bro cuntking,.....good luck to whoever is in hq feasting, ignore intrusions to the fun and bring back memories of those were the days......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
06-07-2003, 03:59 AM

My timing always wrong.......Hope next time i got it correct.......Thanks for the invitation.:)

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:14 AM
bro kid, the past will only be memories ..... once in a while when we have gatherings at HQ, it is just like good old days.

Pray that I huat more often lah .... ha ha ha

bro cuntking,.....sadly is memories fades and becomes history in here...atleast in real life you guys still gathers to bring back memories, I really envy that.....hehehe.....:D good luck to you guys.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:18 AM
My timing always wrong.......Hope next time i got it correct.......Thanks for the invitation.

Guess you'll have to look into time management.....:D where there's a will there's a way........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
06-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Guess you'll have to look into time management..... where there's a will there's a way........

Cheers.
Kid278.

I dont need the Time management or else i will be much more poorer.....kekeke......there's a will there's a way.....it all depend on each indiviual.;)

ming
06-07-2003, 08:17 PM
bro cuntking,.....sadly is memories fades and becomes history in here...atleast in real life you guys still gathers to bring back memories, I really envy that.....hehehe.... good luck to you guys.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Times are rather bad this time.......there will always be another group of people to take over.....as bro cuntking said well also dry liao.........Thanks for the blessing, may the luck be with us.;)

kent32
06-07-2003, 09:49 PM
Joey 2058

a friendly and chubby face lady

average boobs

medium built body

normal service

miao miao 2028

nice sharp feature face

slim

nice boobs

service normal too

does not like 69, she seems not happy when i ask for it although she didnt protest. end up didnt talk to me much. hope she not angry when i look for her next time again......cos i like her figure very much...slim with ample boobs :D

zyxel01
07-07-2003, 10:42 AM
Wah lao eh….. Come out some names all must wait. Then ask for my legula, Sally, and straight away come liao. So happy to see her again man…. She see me also smile smile….

In the room, she close the door and she hug me like long lost lover like dat. Then tok cok and never sing song….. In the sower, same same lah…. Wash wash here wash wash like wash wash everywhere… old macdonald had a chicken farm…. ee ai ee ai o……

Before we go on the bed, she walk to the air-con and use the walky talky to control the air-con, she said too cold liao. I buay tahan liao. I go behind her and play her neh neh….. she put down the walky talky and turn her head to french me. Then she turn around and french somemore. We now like hot lovers, kissing, touching….. Then I lick and suck her grapes. The grapes like red colour one, not pink, not brown not black. Then I kneel down and play with her pussy. Already wet wet. I lick her clit and she open her leg somemore. I stand up again and her turn to lick my red beans. Then she kneel down and bbbj my didi. Wah shiok ah…… I slowly walk backward to the bed while she still bbbj. Then I sit on the bed and she still bbbj. I laid on the bed she still bbbj. I buay tahan liao, so I pull her up and I suck her neh neh again and also play with her pussy.

I slowly moved to her backside while she still in doggie and I in 69 but sideway. Then I do AR on her. She shiok liao, she let go “ahhh…..”. She then bbbj, suck my rambutans, and also AR for me. Her AR only so-so lah…. But I like her to suck my rambutans. I turn her around and make her lie on the bed. Then I suck her neh neh again. Then slowly insert my finger into her pussy hole. Wah lan eh… sibeh wet ah…… She keep moving her hip up and down…. She “ahh… ahh... ahh…”. Then I slowly lick her pussy again. She shiok shiok liao…. I lick long long time, my mouth also very wet…..Then I move up and I use my finger to rub her clit again, very hard and fast, and she shiok and scream loud loud and then jerk her hip. I suck her neh neh again. She shiok again. She then take out the lubber and put on my didi. I slowly put my didi inside her pussy hole. Then I pump slowly but hard. She use her hands to grab my arm very hard, and “ahh…. ahh… ahhh….” We french kiss again… Then I turn her sideway and pump harder. She shiok shiok and scream very loud. I think outside can hear also…. I abit pai she liao…. But I buay tahan leh….. I pump harder and faster and she “AHH… AHHH…. AHHHH…..” then I explode inside her……. I stop and rest with my didi inside her. Then I slowly take out my did, and she still jerk when I do that. Must be very sensitive liao…..

After that, we tok cok lah… still never sing song lah….. Then sower, wear baju… then kiss goodbye.

Overall another super-duper session!!!

My ratings (in my opinion oni ah…):
Looks: 6.5/10 (not stunning, normal pleasant, not make-up)
Body: 6.5/10 (fair skin, smooth, average size)
Titts: 6.5/10 (average size, about 32B, with red nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (think pubic hair but well trimmed, very wet pussy when stimulated)
Bbbj: 7/10 (good suction, wet with lots of saliva)
AR: 6/10 (not much feeling)
FJ: 8/10 (responsive, wet, loud screams)

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:34 AM
bro kid, dun think too much "(you) will be BACK" ............... if not when I strike it big (errrrrr ..... 6 digit figure), I will buy you a airticket back and enjoy the feast with us, maybe throw in a free bonk ............. swee boh?

bro cuntking,.....sadly is memories fades and becomes history in here...atleast in real life you guys still gathers to bring back memories, I really envy that.....hehehe.....:D good luck to you guys.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
09-07-2003, 12:36 AM
bro ming, well dry liao still got waterfall, waterfall dry liao still got river, river dry liao still got sea, sea dry liao still got ocean, ocean dry liao still got rain ......... time can never be forever bad.

Times are rather bad this time.......there will always be another group of people to take over.....as bro cuntking said well also dry liao.........Thanks for the blessing, may the luck be with us.;)

ming
10-07-2003, 02:36 AM
bro ming, well dry liao still got waterfall, waterfall dry liao still got river, river dry liao still got sea, sea dry liao still got ocean, ocean dry liao still got rain ......... time can never be forever bad.

U like my shifu.........there's a will there's will be a way........kekeke

zyxel01
10-07-2003, 06:49 PM
My first time to get her. Hardly heard of her name. Told me she was here for 3
years. About 31 years old. She has the elegant look, like a niteclub singer kind
of look. She has a nice sharp nose like San San's. To me, she resembles a mixture
of Mei Hui and San San. A friendly gal. Has tanned skin tone and average built body.

In the room, she helped me take off my clothes, and she took off hers only leaving
the g-string on. I asked her why, and she said to be different form the other gals.

In the shower, it was SOP, but she did a short bbbj. Chatted along the way. She
helped me to wipe dry and then another short bbbj again. On the bed, she asked me
to lie face down. She (still with the g-string on) did the catbath briefly and then
did a brief AR. Then she asked me to lift up my butt and somemore AR. The AR was
nothing special. Then she laid down below my didi and bbbj, while she tickled my
a-hole and balls. The feeling was good. Her bbbj was also good, with deepthroat
and strong suctions. I stopped her, and she asked me to turn to face her. A short
catbath again, and then she rubbed her titts on my chest, legs and body. She then
rubbed her pussy against my knee and moaned at the same time. Then she change to
the other leg and did the same. Then she lifted my knee with my foot resting on
the bed and rubbed her pussy against my big toe. She did the same with the other
leg.

After sometime, she sipped some hot tea and AR for me. Again, nothing great.
Then she licked my toes with the hot tea. And the bbbj with the hot tea. After
all these, she stood up and took out g-string. I motioned her to lie on the bed
and she did. I began my service on her by licking and sucking her nipples. She
was moaning softly. Then I rubbed her clit with my finger, and she moaned
louder. She quickly took some toilet paper and place them under her butt. I
wondered why... I moved down slowly with my tongue and licked her clit. She was
moaning louder and kept saying "FUCK!" "FUCK!". She began to gyrate her hip in
respond to my licking. I could see some fluid trickling down her butt on to the toilet paper, and now I know why... hehe..... Then I inserted my finger into her
cunthole, and began to dig. She was in esctacy now. She moaned louder and
louder. Then I moved up and we frenched passionately. I began to rub her clit
harder and faster and she was grabbed me tight and frenched me with more
passion. She was jerking her hip by then. Then I stopped. She got and and knelt
on the bed while I also did the same. We both frenched passionately again. She
was stroking my did, while I rubbed her clit again. She jerked her hip again and
screaming with joy. Then she quickly got down and bbbj again and then took out
the condom and put it on for me. She kept saying that she cannot tahan already.
She laid down and I slowly inserted my dick into her cunthole in missionary. I
pumped slowly and sucked her nipples. She was moaning. Then I changed tp my
sideway position. I pumped harder but slow. She was gasping for air. She lifted
her leg to straightened it. I had a good view of my dick moving in and out of
her cunthole. She was screaming as I pumped faster. Then I finally cummed, and
she was also jerking her hip.

She said that she seldom experience such good sensation. She said she also like
to enjoy the sex. She admitted that her most sensitive part is the clit, and
liked to be licked or rubbed. She did a simple back massage and gave me some
listerine to wash my mouth. Had an SOP ending shower and then out of the room.

Overall very good session. Will repeat!!

Looks: 6.5/10 (matured, but elegant look with sharp nose. A mixture of San San and Mei Hui look)
Body: 6.5/10 (Average sized with tanned skin tone, slight tummy, nice fleshy butt)
Titts: 6.5/10 (Average size about 32B, but nice eraser type nipples with brown in colour)
Pussy: 7/10 (Not much pubic hair. Veru wet when stimulated)
AR: 5/10 (Nothing much, not much feeling)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good suction and deepthroat)
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive, passionate when stimulated)

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
11-07-2003, 11:28 AM
I dont need the Time management or else i will be much more poorer.....kekeke......there's a will there's a way.....it all depend on each indiviual.

all individual not each individual.....hehehe.....:D no need time then fund management lor.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 11:32 AM

the king also dry liao....dont think there will be another group.....not for a long time to come.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 11:39 AM
bro kid, dun think too much "(you) will be BACK" ............... if not when I strike it big (errrrrr ..... 6 digit figure), I will buy you a airticket back and enjoy the feast with us, maybe throw in a free bonk ............. swee boh?

bro cuntking,....superstitious rule of the game....cannot treat or accept treat to bonk....hehehe.....:D anyway appreciate the offer......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 11:46 AM

the sad thing is bad time changes many things...and without mercy.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 11:50 AM
U like my shifu.........there's a will there's will be a way........kekeke

bro ming, believe it or not.....it's a fact.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
11-07-2003, 12:07 PM

bro zyxel, you are the man....always never fails....this time two FRs at interval of seven days.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
11-07-2003, 02:57 PM
bro zyxel, you are the man....always never fails....this time two FRs at interval of seven days.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Yah balls... just can't get the lust away.... haiz......

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
11-07-2003, 03:44 PM
Yah balls... just can't get the lust away.... haiz......

Cheers!
zyxel

it's manhood brudder....your wallet can sustain why want to get the lust away.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
11-07-2003, 04:14 PM
it's manhood brudder....your wallet can sustain why want to get the lust away.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Problem is.... my lust is more than the cash in my wallet..... haiz.....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
11-07-2003, 05:18 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

That's a universal problem...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-07-2003, 01:11 AM
bro kid, you are right ....... how about a red packet with S$150 ......... ha ha ha

Could almost fly you back last sunday ......... missed 2nd prize by a number ........... Wed HUAT AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

bro cuntking,....superstitious rule of the game....cannot treat or accept treat to bonk....hehehe.....:D anyway appreciate the offer......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
16-07-2003, 01:13 AM
Watz new?

Thats why I buy more 4D & ToTo.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
16-07-2003, 02:03 AM
bro kid, you are right ....... how about a red packet with S$150 ......... ha ha ha

Could almost fly you back last sunday ......... missed 2nd prize by a number ........... Wed HUAT AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

bro cuntking, I dont know leh....guess the red packet should break any jinx...hehehe......:D 2nd prize by a number huh!....oh...you never go loyang to pray more.....anyway good luck to you.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Watz new?

Guess for working man that's the only way to get the wallet filled lor......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
16-07-2003, 10:07 AM
Watz new?

Aiya... I am not as lucky as you. Always buy 4D and toto and so far not a single cent won leh....

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
16-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Aiya... I am not as lucky as you. Always buy 4D and toto and so far not a single cent won leh....

Cheers!
zyxel

Ai tan leh, bo ah ni kin leh.. hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
16-07-2003, 12:52 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Yo....where have you been huh!....long time no see.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
16-07-2003, 12:55 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Buy big sweep lor....you may hit big time who knows......:D good luck.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
16-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Buy big sweep lor....you may hit big time who knows......:D good luck.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Wah... big sweep worst ah.... dun know how to see ah..... What got 7 numbers, then got six numbers, and the numbers so many....

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
16-07-2003, 01:38 PM

cheers
xiaoxin

Wah... you go where and die ah.... suddenly pop in like that.... Back from holiday, or outstation?

So, where is your FR?

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
16-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Wah... big sweep worst ah.... dun know how to see ah..... What got 7 numbers, then got six numbers, and the numbers so many....

Cheers!
zyxel

Otherwise they will not call it big sweep.....:D...actually difficult lah hor....sometime when you think about it, it's really betting for the impossible......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
16-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Otherwise they will not call it big sweep.....:D...actually difficult lah hor....sometime when you think about it, it's really betting for the impossible......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

The best and easiest among all is 4D, and yet I cannot strike!! Wah lau eh.....

Anybody willing to pay me S$150 to write an FR? Hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
16-07-2003, 04:21 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

I also want.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
16-07-2003, 05:54 PM
I also want.....hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

The person who dont want......will be mad.......kekeke:p

I have started to try my luck every 4d day........hehe.........If strike will returned for more bonks.....now must loon.

ming
16-07-2003, 05:55 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

So expensive to write a FR....I offer S$100 for one....hehehe

ming
16-07-2003, 05:59 PM
Wah... you go where and die ah.... suddenly pop in like that.... Back from holiday, or outstation?

So, where is your FR?

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro zyxel, dont be to harsh on bro xiaoxin.....should ask him where he went for his wonderful bonk n forget to come back.......kekeke:p

xiaoxin
17-07-2003, 02:01 AM

So, where is your FR?

Cheers!
zyxel

Haha....forget wat is FR liao?
Wat FR stands for ha? heehee...:D

No lah, just came back from a holiday.
So any good recommendation or not bro zyxel?

cheers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
17-07-2003, 02:04 AM
Yo....where have you been huh!....long time no see.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

How can u see me where u r in foreign land now. hehe...
neway just came back fm a holiday..

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
17-07-2003, 03:58 AM
The person who dont want......will be mad.......kekeke

I have started to try my luck every 4d day........hehe.........If strike will returned for more bonks.....now must loon.

The person who give also is mad.....hehehe....:D so you also buy 4d....did you go loyang to pray to the god or not....:D anyway good luck.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-07-2003, 04:06 AM
So expensive to write a FR....I offer S$100 for one....hehehe

So you must be the mad one......hehehe.....:D I can top up with $50 or I can bonk cat80 or 2 cat40 and make $20...whichever I will be a happy man....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-07-2003, 04:12 AM
Bro zyxel, dont be to harsh on bro xiaoxin.....should ask him where he went for his wonderful bonk n forget to come back.......kekeke

in seventh heaven of wonderland he will forget even his own name.....hehehe....:D he lost his way liao.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-07-2003, 04:17 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

Yo...back form holiday huh!.. ooh....then you must be a holy man now....want recommendation for what....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-07-2003, 04:22 AM
How can u see me where u r in foreign land now. hehe...
neway just came back fm a holiday..

cheers
xiaoxin

In cyberspace lor.....just mouse click away atleast there's fun...and bring some life here......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
17-07-2003, 09:52 AM

cheers
xiaoxin

Psst... I tell you ah... I recommend I damn good one. Her name is Jaguar. You sure like her one.... Try her lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
17-07-2003, 01:18 PM
Psst... I tell you ah... I recommend I damn good one. Her name is Jaguar. You sure like her one.... Try her lah....

Cheers!
zyxel

Oops!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
18-07-2003, 02:50 AM
Oops!.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Why are u so happy laughing??? :p

KID278
18-07-2003, 04:20 PM
Why are u so happy laughing??? :p

the answer was funny, it sounds cryptic.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
19-07-2003, 04:34 AM
the answer was funny, it sounds cryptic.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro xiaoxin, u got it.......hehehe.......why keeping quiet??? say something lah......hehehe

cuntking
19-07-2003, 12:43 PM
bro kid, these days market very bad here ...... busy working, not enough time to go GL, much lesser go TPK

bro cuntking, I dont know leh....guess the red packet should break any jinx...hehehe......:D 2nd prize by a number huh!....oh...you never go loyang to pray more.....anyway good luck to you.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
19-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Your time will come :)

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
20-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Bro xiaoxin, u got it.......hehehe.......why keeping quiet??? say something lah......hehehe

Something! hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:36 AM

He has nothing to say liao...low profile liao....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:48 AM
bro kid, these days market very bad here ...... busy working, not enough time to go GL, much lesser go TPK

yo bro cuntking, guess everyone is hit hard this time round....GL must be pretty quiet this period...haiz....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:50 AM

And it might be big time.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-07-2003, 03:52 AM
Something! hehe....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

that's not good enough....doesnt mean a thing.....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
21-07-2003, 10:09 AM

Dun wait until I am 70 years old then strike 4D, didi cannot stand liao.... hehe....

How I wish you are TPK.

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
21-07-2003, 10:11 AM
yo bro cuntking, guess everyone is hit hard this time round....GL must be pretty quiet this period...haiz....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Quiet it may be, but I still kana wait long long for some gals leh..... haiz....

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
21-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Quiet it may be, but I still kana wait long long for some gals leh..... haiz....

Cheers!
zyxel

Wait for who ha bro? can kai siow or not? hehe...:D

chhers
xiaoxin

xiaoxin
21-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Dun wait until I am 70 years old then strike 4D, didi cannot stand liao.... hehe....

How I wish you are TPK.

Cheers!
zyxel

Then 69 yrs old lor, can or not? haha....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

zyxel01
21-07-2003, 02:53 PM

chhers
xiaoxin

Aiya you.... always want to kai siow.... Jaguar lah... who else.... best of the best....

Cheers!
zyxel

xiaoxin
21-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Aiya you.... always want to kai siow.... Jaguar lah... who else.... best of the best....

Cheers!
zyxel

Jaguar balik kampong liao lor.. So who are u waiting?
cannot tell ha??

cheers
xiaoxin

cuntking
22-07-2003, 12:58 AM
bro xiaoxin, look at his avatar and you will know.

cannot tell ha??

cheers
xiaoxin

ming
22-07-2003, 02:51 AM

Bro cuntking, no point telling this xiaoxin.........he is from the show "Holland village".........Had lost his memory liao......hahaha

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:01 AM

How I wish you are TPK.

Cheers!
zyxel

Take more tonic now lor, prepare your didi for that age....hehehe.....:D I suppose by that time they will have better things than the blue pill.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:11 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Then these some gals must be having something that beats this bad period or you had been going to the wrong places....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:16 AM

chhers
xiaoxin

Just queue behind, you will get what you want....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:20 AM
Then 69 yrs old lor, can or not? haha....:D

cheers
xiaoxin

Incase you've forgotten his favorite sidekick is after 69 if you know what I mean......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:24 AM

Cheers!
zyxel

Oops!...jaguar is back home.....he's having brain rush liao....both heads....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:30 AM
cannot tell ha??

cheers
xiaoxin

What are you expecting, to jump his queue huh!...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:32 AM

Or look at the sky, the hint is there.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
22-07-2003, 07:36 AM
Bro cuntking, no point telling this xiaoxin.........he is from the show "Holland village".........Had lost his memory liao......hahaha

What kind of show is that and what is holland village anyway....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

kent32
22-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Sammi 1607

went down to 1607 on sunday afternoon hoping to look for CoCo, but it was her off day......so the OKT recommend Sammi.

Sammi did not smile outside the room, but inside the room, she is very friendly. so as usual, ask whether taken lunch, inside the bathroom wash me very thoroughly...

she has a pleasant look which i find a bit similar to Sony when she smiles :)

small built body which i like

she gives very good catbath both back and front

deep throat blowjobs

no assrim for me because i told her i dont like assrim service

overall a nice session with her

return to look for her......Yes

zyxel01
23-07-2003, 02:10 PM
Have been wanting to get her for a while, but always forgot about her when arrived at GL. Finally got her. Quite a chubby gal. Friendly but did not talk much.
However, always smiling. Has a fleshy butt, and not much of wait-line to see.
Quite fair skin and average boobs, with slight pink nipples. Quite scarce pubic
hair and her cunthole seems quite small.

In the shower, it was sop. On the bed, she started off with a brief catbath. No
licking of whole body. Straight to my nipple. She used her teeth a lot. A bit painful but also quite shiok. Her butt was on my right side, so I sucked her
nipple and used my finger to rub her clit. There was some KY there. But could
feel the pussy getting wetter also. I inserted my finger and she quickly pull it
out. So no fingering allowed. But she enjoyed my rubbing of her clit. She was
moaning while nibbling on my nipple. Then she slowly moved and faced her cunt in
front of my face, so was in 69 position. I spread open her pussy and could see
the red meat inside. Could also see the hole opened slightly. I licked her clit,
and used my finger to tickle her a-hole. She was gyrating her hip now, and
moaning.

Then she bbbj me. Again could feel her teeth on muy didi. A bit uncomfortable,
but quite shiok also. Her suction was quite weak, but some deep throat tho. She
alternated between bbbj and AR. She also likes to use her finger to tickle my
a-hole. After a while, I gestured her to lie on the bed and I sucked and licked
her nipples. She was moaning softly. Then I went down and licked her clit. She
began to moan louder and was almost screaming. I could see her tummy jerking.
Then I stopped, and she quickly took out the condom and put on my didi.
I used my finger and rubbed her clit again. She moaned again and also stroking
my dick. I slowly inserted my dick into her wet cunthole and pumped slowly.
We frenched like lovers. Then I turned her to sideway and pumped slowly. She was
already screaming. Then I turned her around and pump her in doggie. She was screaming and screaming, and I finally cummed. Rested in that position for a
while, then took out my dick. She helped to take out my condom and immediately
asked me to shower with her. Wah, no rest one. The ending shower was quick and
sop. We dressed up and bid goodbye.

Overall a good session. Will repeat her.

Looks: 5.5/10 (abut like China/Jap gal. Average face)
Body: 5/10 (slight plump, little waist-line, with fleshy butt)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (average size with slight pink nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (scarce pubic hair, small and wet when stimulated)
BBBJ: 6/10 (bit of pain from her teeth, weak suction, some deep throat)
AR: 6/10 (so-so)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive, wet, screams)

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
23-07-2003, 02:11 PM
cannot tell ha??

cheers
xiaoxin

Dun ask ask lah... Give us one FR first then I tell you lor....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
24-07-2003, 01:54 AM

Another wonderful FR, bro zyxel......you always never fail to report.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
24-07-2003, 01:56 AM
Dun ask ask lah... Give us one FR first then I tell you lor....

Cheers!
zyxel

Still squeezing....hehehe.....:D guess he's either shy or....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
25-07-2003, 01:31 AM
Saw this new gal at HQ, first day at work call Jenny.

Looks ok, a bit dark. Not enough milk, so not my type. Service ..... that guy that call her forgot to give us FR ......... hee hee hee

KID278
25-07-2003, 05:50 AM
Saw this new gal at HQ, first day at work call Jenny.

Looks ok, a bit dark. Not enough milk, so not my type. Service ..... that guy that call her forgot to give us FR ......... hee hee hee

dark and no milk......jialat......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
25-07-2003, 10:34 AM
Another wonderful FR, bro zyxel......you always never fail to report.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Must tell people how good I am mah....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
25-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Of course MUST ....... you are the only one that is giving consistent FRs ...... most of us faded from writing .... I am also one of the gulity one but these past 6 months whenever I try new gals (as in those I never try before or forgot if I had tried), the experience is not so good. Haizzzz....... also tired of my regular gals.

T say today got special weapon for me ......... see how lor.

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
25-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Of course MUST ....... you are the only one that is giving consistent FRs ...... most of us faded from writing .... I am also one of the gulity one but these past 6 months whenever I try new gals (as in those I never try before or forgot if I had tried), the experience is not so good. Haizzzz....... also tired of my regular gals.

Aiya.... not so good experience must also write mah....

T got special weapon ha... must be the cow with the bra lah... hehe.....

So long never go 1612 liao.... T got special weapon for me or not? hehe....

When is miki (1639) coming back?

Cheers!
zyxel

new_cummer
25-07-2003, 06:24 PM
Looks: 5.5/10 (abut like China/Jap gal. Average face)
Body: 5/10 (slight plump, little waist-line, with fleshy butt)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (average size with slight pink nipples)
Pussy: 7/10 (scarce pubic hair, small and wet when stimulated)
BBBJ: 6/10 (bit of pain from her teeth, weak suction, some deep throat)
AR: 6/10 (so-so)
FJ: 7/10 (responsive, wet, screams)

Cheers!
zyxel
Hehehe...bro zyxel...I got this funny feeling that you like to try "Leng Beh" one...the gals you tried...hmmm...I always neber see or hear before one...kekeke...where you dig them out from...:D

zyxel01
25-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Hehehe...bro zyxel...I got this funny feeling that you like to try "Leng Beh" one...the gals you tried...hmmm...I always neber see or hear before one...kekeke...where you dig them out from...:D

Huh? You never heard of this gal? Aiyo... cuntking sure know her one... She is from 1610.

I somehow able to get more gals in 2034A that are seldom heard from 1612. Looks like different houses offer different set/group of gals for customers. Like Twin also not heard in 1612, but I got her from 2034A.

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
25-07-2003, 09:02 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

You are there and have done that.....:D kudos....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-07-2003, 09:25 PM

This is sad....very sad.....people comes, people goes....unfortunately a good old generation passes without a new one taking on.......:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-07-2003, 09:30 PM

Cheers!
zyxel

Concurred....not so good will still be a story......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-07-2003, 10:33 PM

He's onto nothing ventured nothing gain....."leng leng" may be "shiok shiok"......hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
25-07-2003, 10:37 PM
Huh? You never heard of this gal? Aiyo... cuntking sure know her one... She is from 1610.

I somehow able to get more gals in 2034A that are seldom heard from 1612. Looks like different houses offer different set/group of gals for customers. Like Twin also not heard in 1612, but I got her from 2034A.

Cheers!
zyxel

Different houses belongs to different cartels....that's why the politics.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:41 AM
bro zyxel, I got write lah ...... not so good one on Cola L16 .......... my latest one on Miki1 but not as many as you.

As for T secret weapon, you have to ask him yourself lor.

Miki L16 just went back for her 1 month leave should be back in August ........ if she don't disappear so long like the last time unitl her OKT also say she retired.

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
29-07-2003, 02:43 AM
Fanny is back at work.

KID278
29-07-2003, 09:55 AM
bro zyxel, I got write lah ...... not so good one on Cola L16 .......... my latest one on Miki1 but not as many as you.

As for T secret weapon, you have to ask him yourself lor.

Miki L16 just went back for her 1 month leave should be back in August ........ if she don't disappear so long like the last time unitl her OKT also say she retired.

Ya...just write lah....good or bad...little bit of story also good lah...hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
01-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Finally got to try this gal. Her homebase is L18H05. A very fair skin gal with a
pretty sweet looking face and long straight hair. She has a tattoo of what looked
like a bat but is more of a design than the animal, on her back hip just above her
crack of her butt. She has a nice soft butt and WOW a pair of tofu soft big titts
with very small nipple but big areola. Can also see some blue veins running around
her titts. She was wearing a long black gown with her titts overflown out of her dress.

In the room, we stripped individually. The shower was sop and quite fast also. She
just washed necessary areas only. We chatted a lot and a very friendly gal. She is
from Penang. Told me she is 27 years old now, but she looked more like 23 to me.
After the shower, I laid on the bed while she prepared some toilet papers. She
began her catbath on my front. She stopped at my nipple and concentrated there for
a while. She shifted herself so that her butt was facing the side mirror and I
could see her pussy clearly. I began to tease her pussy and rubbed her clit. It
was already wet. She was moaning softly. She also rubbed her titts on my body
ocassionally. Then she asked me to turn to face down. I told her quite difficult
as my dick is already hardened. She laughed. I tried my best and had to tilt my
hip upwards a little. She did her catbath on my back. Her licking was soft and
slow. Then she proceeded to my ahole. She used her hands to spread open my butt
cheeks and softly licked my ahole. It was quite shiok actually. At the same time,
she would caress my butt cheeks with her hands.

She asked me to turn back up again, and did her licking on my body again. Same
thing, she positioned herself so that I could rub her clit again. She began her
bbbj on me. It was soft and slow. No suction power here. A bit of deep throat.
Since the bbbj was quite weak, I could tahan longer, and I could rub her clit
and make her shiok. She was moaning softly. Then I stopped her and asked her to
lie down. I began to lick and suck her nice soft big titts. Sucking on one side
and squeezing and caressing the other side. She was moaning and moaning. Then I
moved my hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit again. She was gasping.
I moved down south and spread her pussy lips open and licked her clit. She was
maoning louder. She used her hands to help me spread open the pussy lips which
tells me that she is really enjoying it. Her eyes were closed now. I moved her
leg to make her turn sideways and did an AR on her. She was maoning louder
again. She liked it I guess. Then I used my finger to insert into her cunthole,
but he quickly pulled my hand away. So I just rubbed her clit with my finger. I
moved up and frenched her. She responded with passion. She was moaning while
frenching. I used my chest to rub her titts and continued frenching her. She
seemed to like it also.

She took out the condom and put it on for me. I slowly inserted my dick into her
cunthole. She gasped. Then I slowly pumped her in missionary. I put her legs on
my shoulder and pumped harder. She was moaning louder and her eyes were closed
all the time. I turned her sideways and pumped slowly, and caressed her soft
titts. Her nipple became harder now. She was maoning evern louder. Then I turned
her further and we were in doggie now. She put a pillow under her tummy. I
looked at my dick slowly moving in and out of her cunthole, and caressed her nice butt. Then I began to pump her harder and faster. I could hear the
squashy sound from her cunthole. She was screaming now. I finally cummed and
rested in that position for a while. As I took out my dick from her wet hole, I
noticed some white creamy fluid around the condom. Wow... her cunt was really
wet man.... We chatted somemore, and she went to shower herself. After that, she
called me in and she showered for me. I came out and dried myself and was
already putting on my clothes. She was still naked and drying herself off. I
told her that she was the first gal I come across that takes her time to put on
her clothes.

We bid each other goodbye and then left the room. Overall a very good session,
and will sure to repeat her very soon.

Looks: 7/10 (pretty sweet face)
Body: 7/10 (fair smooth skin, about 1.56m tall, slight tummy with baby
fat on her body)
Titts: 8/10 (nice big soft as tofu with visible blue veins and slightly
droopy, small nipples with big areola and light brown
colour)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (wet, well trimmed pubic hair)
BBBJ: 6/10 (soft, slow no suction power, a bit of deep throat)
AR: 6.5/10 (soft, slow and quite shiok)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, wet)
Frenching: YES

Cheers!
zyxel