Way to go TS!

And finally, pls continue soon..:D

AdoreMILF
14-03-2013, 04:47 PM
TS pls return and cont your story. Pitching tent here

Hardaway1818
14-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Time: Monday night

I think she just had one of her most exciting orgasm.

I move myself up to sit beside Crystal and kiss her on her lips. My hands automatically move up to her voluptuous breasts and roam around her sexy body.

In between her muffled breaths, Crystal speaks in a hushed tone.

“Pa, I never thought we would have the chance to do this again.”

Me: “Same here Crystal. I thought our rendezvous many years ago was really a once-off memory and I kept reminding myself that you are now my daughter-in-law. But I must confess I did fantasize about doing it with you again. In fact, you cannot imagine how many times I have masturbated to images of you. Or how many times I have fantasized it is you I am making love to when I was ramming up Angel.”

Crystal: “Really? I thought you would never think about me again when you got Angel.”

Me: “You are as beautiful and as sexy as Angel. How can I not be tempted especially seeing you around in those skimpy shorts around the house, showing off your long, slender legs? You don’t know how envious I have been of Ryan whenever I heard the soft but audible love-making sounds from your bedroom. Whenever I heard that, I would grab Angel and fuck her silly, imagining it is you I am fucking.”

Crystal: “Haha actually whenever we are making love, and we would very often heard the same coming from your bedroom soon after. And Ryan would be more enthusiastic and energetic humping me. Do you think he is fantasizing that it is Angel that he is fucking? Actually I have always been suspicious that Ryan has been fantasizing about Angel as well, but he will never admit it when I hint about it.”

I cannot stand it anymore especially when I heard about my son might be fantasizing about my wife for some time, and the fact that they are fucking each other now in the room.

I move up to pull down my shorts but my movement is stopped by Crystal.

Crystal: “Pa, I can’t do this.”

Me: “Why?”

Crystal: “I can’t betray Ryan.”

Me: “But….Ryan and Angel…”

Crystal: “It’s different. We agreed to them so that Ryan and I can have a baby. If we do it behind their back, we would be betraying them.”

Well, she makes sense but I am going crazy….

Crystal: “Pa, I will only do it with you with the consent of Ryan and Angel.”

Me: “But how is that possible?”

Crystal: “I think it’s possible.”

Making love to Crystal with Ryan’s and Angel’s consent…. that thought makes my dick twitch even more.

koebshaq0_0
14-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Power! Thanks bro for such a story ^^

LovePotion
14-03-2013, 10:13 PM
power up.... keep it up

Hotspotxxxxx
14-03-2013, 11:07 PM
This story deserves more accolades than it is currently receiving!

Keep up the great work bro :)

FruityFruit
15-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Keep up the good work :)

Turborats
19-03-2013, 02:34 AM
More, more and more please.

View
19-03-2013, 03:34 AM
TS please continue your story

Hardaway1818
19-03-2013, 06:19 PM
Time: Monday night

The News is just starting to air on Channel 8 when Ryan and Angel comes down the stairs. They have started when the drama serial starts showing, this means they are at it for about an hour.

Ryan looks tired but can feel his satisfied look from within. Must have enjoyed fucking my lovely Angel.

Angel's hair seems disheveled. It must have been a rough exercise.

Seeing them coming down, I switch off the TV.

Ryan: "Errrr we are done" saying in a soft tone with his head hanging down, not willing to make eye contact with either of us.

Crystal blurts out: "How was it?"

There is a total silence. Awkward silence. You can see the awkwardness in both Ryan and Angel. They must be thinking on how to answer this question. I mean, do we expect them to reply "we enjoyed the sex totally" or something?

Crystal breaks the silence again: "Anyway, both Pa and I have discussed this. I think this is enough. We should stop this as it is getting unbearable for the both of us. Sitting in the living room watching TV when we know our spouses are having sex with each other in the room."

I am remaining totally quiet, just watching the action unfolds itself in front of me, or rather, the inaction of things.

Both Ryan and Angel seem taken aback by Crystal's statement. And the initial surprise soon turn into sense of disappointment in them.

Ryan: "But....I thought we are trying ....to have a baby....I don't think ....we ..."

Crystal: "I think two days in a row should be good enough. We shall leave it to fate whether we are successful now. I think that should be it."

Ryan: "Errr.... thought ....the chance of success would be higher if we continue to do this longer.....say for another week...."

Crystal: "Ryan, do you think I can stand you making love to another girl when I am sitting here in the living room. And do you think your father feels good sitting here while Angel is being taken by another man?"

Ryan: "Uhhhh....ok....but that's what you suggested...."

Crystal: "Yes, that's why I am putting a stop to it now. Don't tell me you can't bear to stop ...... fucking Angel?"

Ryan turns to Angel as if he is hoping she will speak up. But Angel just keeps silent and hangs her head down.

Ryan: ".....of ...course...not"

Crystal: "Ok then that's it then. We are all tired, let's turn in for the night."

Ryan and Angel both turn to walk up the stairs with me and Crystal following behind. When we pass by the closing door of their room enroute to our bedroom, I make eye contact with Crystal and she gives me a quick wink.

Her plan keeps ringing in my mind.

"We will first tell them to stop the whole thing. The next day, we will hint to them that they can only continue if we can do the same. They will agree because they won't want to stop. At the very least, I know Ryan won't want to because he is totally addicted to fucking Angel. Last night, while sleeping, he kept saying in his dream that he is so happy that his greatest fantasy of fucking Angel has come true. He even asks Angel to suck deeper in his dream"

Hardaway1818
19-03-2013, 09:27 PM
think i have dragged this story too long that it is going stale.

will end the story off this week when i have the time to write the concluding part

stay tuned for the last episode :)

skunkpilot
19-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Keep going... Not stale....

Coffeecans
19-03-2013, 11:17 PM
I'm looking forward to their sparks and a fallout heh heh.

I love how its weaved from the start till now.

Good job bro :)

badboy
19-03-2013, 11:25 PM
The way this story has been unfolding has been keeping me on the hooks since it started.

IMHO, one of the best written story of 2012. But sad to know tt e end is impending.

Looking forward to a explosive climax bro! (pun intended)

Cheers
Badboy

MrHengHeng888
19-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Kinda dramatic! Awaiting for the sexciting ending... :D

KnockoutNed
20-03-2013, 03:29 AM
Very exciting, keep on going

shimmer57
20-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Camping for the exciting episode...

Sevenstorm
20-03-2013, 10:08 AM
What stale story?!?! This is one of the best stories ever to unfold here! I think someone should made this a drama serial and i bet the script will win some bloody awards!

MrHengHeng888
20-03-2013, 10:14 AM
I kanna zapped. Aiyo! Leave down ur name la. Childish. :confused:

Skyboy1988
20-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Kinda dramatic! Awaiting for the sexciting ending... :D

I kanna zapped. Aiyo! Leave down ur name la. Childish. :confused:

Whats wrong with your previous comment sia?? :confused:

duke82
20-03-2013, 04:36 PM
It'll be a pity for this story to end..think the readership is really high..

But, all good shows comes with sequels right? ;)

tripleaxe
20-03-2013, 11:19 PM

will end the story off this week when i have the time to write the concluding part

OMG what are you saying!! You just started a brand new chapter with a great potential continuing storyline here.

Seriously dude! You have a great potential storyline here.

But whatever the case, you are one helluva great story writer. **RESPECT**

TOTALLY blow the rest of the so called "real" stories claimed by some writers here, to PIECES

missybd
21-03-2013, 04:20 AM
I liked your story alot, I think its very sensual and you've made the main characters very much alive with your words.

Please continue with this story if you can. ;)

Cherrygen
21-03-2013, 09:38 AM

No, dont end pls, not yet! ur story is awesome & so intriguing. :p
It is still v refreshing :)

PassingbyJ
22-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Its not stale.
Just the instalments are abit slow.
All readers wait until neck long long liao.

Still awaiting return of the other brother. :)

furrball_22
27-03-2013, 09:02 PM
still awaiting updates from bro on the latest instalment.

noobgunZ
28-03-2013, 04:20 AM
Actually I'm still hoping this story to go longer :(

max360
28-03-2013, 12:29 PM
camping for more , thanks

HANDFUL
28-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Pls be back soon...

Bump to 1st page

Cranidos
29-03-2013, 03:43 AM
waiting for more , thanks

Turborats
12-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Bro, waiting for your updates in the plans for the family.

Souledge
12-04-2013, 02:39 AM
Thread is found:D

slyhypo
12-04-2013, 08:07 AM
So looking forward to an update soon.

Welcome back TS.

Aklim
12-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Look forward to enjoying the next update, thanks

shimmer57
12-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Camping here for next update! :)

eeemen
13-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Still here bro TS, had a hard time looking for your thread, it kind off disappeared off the listing for a while? Anyway, glad you're back, so looking forward to your continuation!! Cheers, bro.................

CumOnly
13-04-2013, 06:25 PM
This is really a great story to tell. Fantastic

Dino1
14-04-2013, 11:24 PM
This is 1 of the best I've read so far. TS pls contiune. Totally stuck n finally finish reading. Thumbs up

lky123
15-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Hi
This is a great short
Any more updates?

Hardaway1818
16-04-2013, 09:17 AM
sorry been very busy. Wanted to update last week but my thread went missing. Now that it is back, I will find time to update this weekend.

Sorry to keep all of u waiting.

w1erdguy
19-04-2013, 09:41 PM
looking forward to your update

alphonsus
19-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Hope you come back soon

w1erdguy
30-04-2013, 11:46 AM
updates please!

Hardaway1818
08-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Time: Tuesday 3 am
Venue: Home

I open my blurry eyes and look around. My eyesight starts to focus and I found myself in my own bed in my pitch dark bedroom. I pick up my handphone on the bedside table and press it. The phone screen lights up and shows 3 am.

Angel is not by my side. She is nowhere to be seen in the room. Weird.

I have a bad feeling.

I pick myself up from my bed, put on my spectacles and walk out my room. I have a strong feeling that something is amiss. The corridor is pitch dark. Ryan and Crystal room door is closed.

I walk towards the staircase silently. That's when my fear is confirmed. From the staircase hallway, I can hear movement.

I crept partially down the stairway and at the halfway point, I see them. I cannot see them very clearly because of the darkness, but I can make out their silhouette in the kitchen.

Despite the fear and anger building up within me, I have another emotion counteracting the anguish, I am getting aroused.

In the darkness, an erotic image is spanned out vaguely in front of me.

A female form is leaning forward onto the kitchen cabinet, her two hands straight in front of her petite frame, pushing onto the cabinets, supporting her whole body. Her body is strongly arched forward in the shape of the letter "r". Her butt is thrusting out backwards. Her T-shirt and bra are strewn on the floor. Her shorts is at her ankle. She is gloriously naked.

Behind her is a man. Facing her back. He is thrusting forward into the female's direction. He is fucking her from the back. He still has his T-shirt on but his bottom half is completely free.

That woman is my wife Angel. That man is my son, Ryan.

Angel's face is slightly tilted upwards, with her mouth covered by Ryan's left hand while her hair is pulled backwards by his right hand. Her eyes seem to be half closed in the dark. Her groans are muffled by the hand covering her mouth.

Ryan is like an animal fucking behind. His thrusts vigorous and forceful. His eyes are wide open, piercing at the sweaty back in front of him. It seems they have been at it for quite a while as both of them are glistening with sweat.

This goes on for a good 10 minutes before a voice breaks the silence.

"I am cumming. Swallow it."

Angel turns around, slumps onto the floor and takes his cock into her mouth.

Ryan shakes uncontrollably. Angel swallows ernestly.

Fuck. I thought they are trying to get pregnant? Why does Ryan need to cum in Angel's mouth?

"Suck it dry. I know you love the taste of my cum."

It seems like the show has ended.

Suddenly, I heard a loud voice behind me.

"What are you two doing!"

Ryan and Angel shake up and look towards our direction.

I turn my head.

It is Crystal behind me.

tripleaxe
08-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Welcome back :)

alphonsus
08-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Good to see you are back :)

gambit76
08-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Welcome back!! Really misses your updates...

Coffeecans
08-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Good to see you back bro! :)

Turbohead
08-05-2013, 10:42 PM

savf001
08-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Lol, so happy.. haha

DDAMn
09-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Yes bro been waiting for the master of stories its been awhile but worth the wait.

Imation368
09-05-2013, 12:46 AM

allegro
09-05-2013, 01:09 AM
thank you for coming back.. waiting for more installment

furrball_22
09-05-2013, 08:38 AM
nice installment bro... welcome back!! awaiting ur next update

Hotspotxxxxx
09-05-2013, 04:22 PM
finally back! really miss this story

Hardaway1818
09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Time: Tuesday evening

Me: "You are home early today. Where's Ryan? You didn't come back together?"

Crystal: "Of course not. Haven't spoken a word to him since we caught them in the act last night. I didn't allow him into our room last night. He slept at the living room couch."

Me: "Same here. I didn't talk to Angel since then. She went back to our room but I slept over at the guest room."

Crystal: "Well we sort of expect that to happen but I didn't expect them to be so blatant and so desperate."

Me: "Ya, from the way they were fucking each other, I think they are sex-crazed for each other now. So what are we supposed to do now?"

Crystal: "Ok let me give you some appetizer first."

Crystal pulls me towards her and moves her soft gentle lips onto mine. I am taken aback by her pro-activeness. Our kiss is gentle and loving. The tip of our tongues are touching each other softly and lovingly. It has been a long time since I have a kiss like that.

The kiss is so nostalgic. Just like our first kiss at the East Coast Park breakwater many years ago, when Crystal was still Ryan's girlfriend and Angel, the girlfriend of Rex. Many emotions come rushing back to my mind with that kiss.

My hands grab around Crystal's body and hug her tightly into my embrace.

Me: "Crystal, I miss you and I want you."

Crystal breaks the kiss first. "Henry, I miss our one and only time together too. Every time I pass by East Coast, those sweet memories always come back."

Me: "Can we relive that moment now?"

Crystal: "No, not yet. Don't forget you have Angel now and I have Ryan."

Me: "But they have already betrayed us. They fucked each other behind our back. Shouldn't we do the same to them?"

Crystal: "No. Don't forget they started the relationship because they wanted a baby for me. So it would be too unfair to blame them entirely for that. Angel is such an attractive girl. Which man can resist having her again and again after tasting her forbidden fruit? Ryan is no exception."

Me: "But Ryan cummed in her mouth. That obviously has nothing to do with getting her pregnant."

Crystal: "Let's stick to our plan. We want them to allow us to be together willingly."

Me: "But what if they don't agree for us to have sex?"

Crystal: "They will. They have already shown that last night they want to continue fucking each other. We just need to give them a little push later and hint to them that it would only be fair for you and me to have sex with their consent as they betrayed us first."

Me: "You sure? I think they will come back later to seek for our forgiveness and stop their scandalous relationship."

Crystal: "We shall see. Leave the talking to me later."

Our lips are locked together again in a passionate kiss, this time with more vigorous tongue fighting.

"Crystal, I want you."

Hardaway1818
09-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Time: Tuesday night

Crystal and I are sitting in the living room watching TV when Angel and Ryan come into the house one right after the other. It seems like they have met each other outside before coming back.

Ryan is the first person to speak.

Ryan: "Pa, Crystal. We are sorry. We really didn't mean for that to happen."

Crystal: "What do you mean? So it's me and Pa who want that to happen?"

Ryan: "No no no, we know it's our fault and we are truly sorry towards the both of you, whom are our dearest kins. But we really can't control ourselves, you know. We just wanted to have our baby."

Crystal: "Yes of course. We know that. But we already said we wanted to stop that. And both of you continue to fuck each other behind our back. And what's the cumming in mouth anything got to do with getting pregnant. It's obvious that both of you enjoyed it."

Angel: "Sorry Crystal. Sorry Henry. I didn't enjoy it at first.... really....but it is slowly getting to me. I mean.... it has been a while since Henry and I have such passionate sex but Ryan is really making me feel different, feel loved."

Me: "So that gave you two the right to do that behind our back?"

Angel: "No no, we both know we have only ourselves to blame. And we talked about it......"

Crystal: "Henry and I talked about it too and we feel...."

Ryan cuts her off: "Pa, Crystal. I can't stop the urge to make love to Angel again. And Angel feels the same too. Hence the only way is for you two to have sex with each other too..."

Me and Crystal are both taken aback. Crystal is about to make the same proposition but she is beaten to it by Ryan. That makes it even easier.

Angel: "Henry, I know you wanted Crystal too from the way you always peeped at her when no one is looking. I knew it from woman's sixth sense."

I am looking at them dumbly like a kid caught stealing in action.

Crystal is trying to look disgusted, "But I can't do that with Pa"

Ryan: "Please Crystal. Do it for us. I will feel better. And we will have our baby too. Everyone will be happy."

DDAMn
09-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Power to the max bro if u r a writer i'l be the first in the queue to purchase ur novel n also ur autograph.

EagerBeaver29
09-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Excellent bro! Welcome back!

Hardaway1818
09-05-2013, 07:52 PM

Finally I am inside the room with Crystal. It has been such an unusual journey to get here. I am literally burning with desire for this beautiful daughter-in-law in front of me. Especially when I have used my lovely wife in exchange for her. All the more I am going to enjoy this.

Ever since Crystal is married to Ryan, I have buried my lustful desire for Crystal deep within my heart. But I have never forgotten how beautiful and sexy this vixen was during our rendezvous at East Coast. Finally I am going to have her again, with the absolute knowledge and consent of my wife and her husband, who happens to be making love to each other next door.

Once the door is closed, I grab Crystal, literally grabbing her. I am not sure if it's due to the long suppressed desire or the fact that my wife is fucking another man next door that I am in a violent rage.

I grab Crystal around her waist and pull her butt onto my hardon. From the back, I am sucking her neck and ear lobe and licking her like a long-lost lollipop. That immediately brings a gasp of ecstasy from her.

Crystal: "Pa, what's the hurry?"

Hearing her calling me Pa adds more to my excitement. Fucking my daughter-in-law, feels so wrong, so forbidden, yet so exciting.

I nibble at her earlobe as my hands move down her dress, grab the hem of her dress and forcefully pull up the whole dress over her. With Crystal only in her black bra and matching panty, I push her onto the bed. I grab the middle of her bra and rip it off, exposing her voluptuous breasts in front of me. It has been many years since I saw this pair of sumptuous breasts. Like a hungry boy, I tuck into my delicious meal, fondling the creamy white breasts and sucking on the pinkish cherries. I suck on the right nipple and switch to the left. Crystal's hands are tugging onto my head, pressing it onto her breasts. I lick, suck and salivate on those wonderful breasts, making Crystal moaning with lust.

I spend a good 5 minutes attacking those delicious breasts and kiss up her chest to her neck and then to her lips. Our lips are locked tightly with no air escaping between them, each of us sucking and taking any breath and saliva coming from the other's mouth. I can't remember having a more intense kiss than this, not even with Angel.

My right thigh is rubbing between her legs, soliciting groans from her again. I am on fire. I pull down my shorts and underwear in one swift motion. I rip off her panty which tears open at the side.

I am in a dilemma. I want to fuck Crystal there and then, but I want to taste her honey too. I choose the later.

Crystal is gasping in ecstasy, "Oh god, Henry, that feels so good.......suck harder....."

I am slurping, sucking, licking, swirling my tongue in that glorious hole. Crystal is groaning non-stop, "This is too good, I am cumming"

Sweet juices is gushing out from the honey pot and I am taking in and sipping every drop of honey I can find in that sex hole.

"Henry, I need you inside me"

I move up, aim my iron rod at the small sexy hole and plunge it in.

"Ahhhhhh.......do it......push it in......make love to me......"

I thrust all the way in, and pull it out. It is glistening with all the wet juices still coming out from the hole. Looks like Crystal is really wet from my attack.

I give her a few good, solid thrust and her body starts to buckle upwards and her mouth wide open, "Oh god, I am cumming again, don't stop, faster faster"

I lean back to take a good look at the animal in front of me. This is Crystal, my beautiful daughter-in-law, totally lost in desire of lust and begging for more. I can do anything to this sex-crazed kitten in front of me. I am going to try something which I have never tried before.

I grab her hips and turn her over. I move my body onto her and aim carefully at the hole.

"No no no Henry, I have never done that..."

"Don't worry, I will go very slow." I am lying to her. With one final aim, I plunge my full-length rod into her anal hole in one violent thrust.

"Ahhhh....pain pain....arrhhhh......help me....don't rape me please Pa....Ryan help me..."

I am thrusting into her anus in ecstasy. It feels so tight, so raw, so fresh. No one else except me has gone into that territory, not even Ryan.

My orgasm is building up and I can't hold back anymore. I release everything I am worth into Crystal's shit hole. The sensation is so great that after I deposit everything into her anal hole, I am reluctant to pull my rod out. Just leave it in there, and I can feel Crystal tightening her muscle in her anal hole, seems to be trying to milk everything drop from my rod. The feeling is unbelievable.

I have taken her virgin ass.

DDAMn
09-05-2013, 08:02 PM

Finally I am inside the room with Crystal. It has been such an unusual journey to get here. I am literally burning with desire for this beautiful daughter-in-law in front of me. Especially when I have used my lovely wife in exchange for her. All the more I am going to enjoy this.

Ever since Crystal is married to Ryan, I have buried my lustful desire for Crystal deep within my heart. But I have never forgotten how beautiful and sexy this vixen was during our rendezvous at East Coast. Finally I am going to have her again, with the absolute knowledge and consent of my wife and her husband, who happens to be making love to each other next door.

Once the door is closed, I grab Crystal, literally grabbing her. I am not sure if it's due to the long suppressed desire or the fact that my wife is fucking another man next door that I am in a violent rage.

I grab Crystal around her waist and pull her butt onto my hardon. From the back, I am sucking her neck and ear lobe and licking her like a long-lost lollipop. That immediately brings a gasp of ecstasy from her.

Crystal" "Henry, what's the hurry?"

I nibble at her earlobe as my hands move down her dress, grab the hem of her dress and forcefully pull up the whole dress over her. With Crystal only in her black bra and matching panty, I push her onto the bed. I grab the middle of her bra and rip it off, exposing her voluptuous breasts in front of me. It has been many years since I saw this pair of sumptuous breasts. Like a hungry boy, I tuck into my delicious meal, fondling the creamy white breasts and sucking on the pinkish cherries. I suck on the right nipple and switch to the left. Crystal's hands are tugging onto my head, pressing it onto her breasts. I lick, suck and salivate on those wonderful breasts, making Crystal moaning with lust.

I spend a good 5 minutes attacking those delicious breasts and kiss up her chest to her neck and then to her lips. Our lips are locked tightly with no air escaping between them, each of us sucking and taking any breath and saliva coming from the other's mouth. I can't remember having a more intense kiss than this, not even with Angel.

My right thigh is rubbing between her legs, soliciting groans from her again. I am on fire. I pull down my shorts and underwear in one swift motion. I rip off her panty which tears open at the side.

I am in a dilemma. I want to fuck Crystal there and then, but I want to taste her honey too. I choose the later.

Crystal is gasping in ecstasy, "Oh god, Henry, that feels so good.......suck harder....."

I am slurping, sucking, licking, swirling my tongue in that glorious hole. Crystal is groaning non-stop, "This is too good, I am cumming"

Sweet juices is gushing out from the honey pot and I am taking in and sipping every drop of honey I can find in that sex hole.

"Henry, I need you inside me"

I move up, aim my iron rod at the small sexy hole and plunge it in.

"Ahhhhhh.......do it......push it in......make love to me......"

I thrust all the way in, and pull it out. It is glistening with all the wet juices still coming out from the hole. Looks like Crystal is really wet from my attack.

I give her a few good, solid thrust and her body starts to buckle upwards and her mouth wide open, "Oh god, I am cumming again, don't stop, faster faster"

I lean back to take a good look at the animal in front of me. This is Crystal, my beautiful daughter-in-law, totally lost in desire of lust and begging for more. I can do anything to this sex-crazed kitten in front of me. I am going to try something which I have never tried before.

I grab her hips and turn her over. I move my body onto her and aim carefully at the hole.

"No no no Henry, I have never done that..."

"Don't worry, I will go very slow." I am lying to her. With one final aim, I plunge my full-length rod into her anal hole in one violent thrust.

"Ahhhh....pain pain....arrhhhh......help me....don't rape me please Pa....Ryan help me..."

I am thrusting into her anus in ecstasy. It feels so tight, so raw, so fresh. No one else except me has gone into that territory, not even Ryan.

My orgasm is building up and I can't hold back anymore. I release everything I am worth into Crystal's shit hole.

God pent-up sex release is the best sex moment n dear bro u really nailed the atmosphere pls bro do continue.

Always ur faithful reader.

hornyleok
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
bro,very well written,enjoy your story very much.Thanks,waiting anxiously for you to continue your story

chrismichael
09-05-2013, 10:01 PM
Superb writing. Total respect.

eeemen
10-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Another one of your faithful readers and followers welcoming you back bro! Thanks! Cheers. ..............

koebshaq0_0
10-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Awesome story. Keep it up.

justincoco
10-05-2013, 05:48 PM
vvv good story... camping here..

Hotspotxxxxx
11-05-2013, 10:30 AM
wow i cummed too...

zqjwc4ever1
16-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Superb Story!!!!!

Elwina
16-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Awesome story... Camping for more :)

want0nmee
17-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the write up

LongGone
25-05-2013, 10:47 PM
very nice story, is there gonna be a continuation?

Hardaway1818
27-05-2013, 04:34 PM

I am feeling so spent after depositing all my pent-up load into Crystal's, my daughter-in-law, anus. That feeling is so unbelievable.

We just lie there exhausted in that same position we have just fucked in, with me facing down, on top of Crystal's back, my cock still nestling inside her tight anal hole.

I regain my breath and pull my limp cock out from her, soliciting a "ummmmmm" from her, not sure if it's a gasp of relief or reluctance that my cock is leaving her tight anus.

Crystal turns around and I have a good look at her. That same pretty, sharp facial features, flawless complexion, sexy mouth. Her hair is a bit dishevelled, probably a result of our rough sex just a few minutes ago. She is looking at me in an alluring, satisfied manner, mouthing a simple "That's soooooo good."

I lay down beside Crystal and give her a little peck on her rosy cheek, "Crystal, you are so sexy. Your body is so good. It is so amazing making love to you."

Crystal: "I think we better go and find Ryan and Angel. They have been waiting downstairs for us for quite a while already."

Me: "Ok let's go. I think I am addicted to fucking you. I will allow Ryan to continue with Angel as long as I get to do the same with you."

Crystal: "Haha you naughty man. Let's do."

We put on our clothes and open our door.

The scene that greets us take us by surprise, or rather, the sound that greets us. We are expecting Ryan and Angel to wait at the living room while we go through our deed. But the sound that greets us tell us otherwise.

"Bong Bong Bong" the bed noise fills the air, coming out from the closed room which belongs to Ryan and Crystal. It's not hard to guess who is in the room and what they are doing.

Crystal: "Looks like they are at it again."

We stand right outside the room and prick our ears to listen to the commotion in the room.

From the sounds, it is obvious that the couple inside is engaged in passionate sex. The bed is knocking against the wall, causing the loud "Bong Bong" sounds. The female is moaning loudly in wild abandonment. I can recognise Angel's moans easily, but this is the first time I heard her moaning so lustily.

Soon, I am locked in a passionate kiss with Crystal, right outside her room which her husband and my wife are fucking each other silly inside.

Without breaking the kiss, my arms wrap around Crystal and lift her up, with her long, smooth legs wrapping around my waist. Crystal moans sexily into my mouth as she slowly lowers herself onto my hard raging cock. "You want to fuck me here?"

I don't even bother to reply her, letting my action making known my intention. I am slamming into her, against the wooden door. Crystal is just clinging tightly onto my body as I fuck her hard, pounding into her pussy. Crystal is moaning and groaning into my mouth as I fuck her wet pussy in the same rhythm as the bed knocking inside the room.

It is almost like a symphony. The same rhythm of the door banging and the bed knocking in tandem. Two sets of high-pitch, high octane moans coming one after the other, with each subsequent moan and groan trying to outdo the previous one in terms of its volume and intensity.

"Uhhhh uuhh aaahhhh ahhhhh ooohhhh ooohhh arrgggghhhh arrgggghhh"

"Oh yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Ahhhh ahhhhh. Harder. Faster. Deeper."

"Don't stop, fuck me, fuck my cunt hole. Fuck my pussy. I want you inside me"

"Ohhh my god, I am cumming soon, faster, faster. Push it in"

This is such a strange scene.

A father fucking his daughter-in-law, outside the room where his son is fucking his wife, with both couples knowing what the other couples are doing and enjoying it. It's almost as if their respective moaning and fucking are egging each other to go on another level.

The tide is slowly building up. The sex is reaching its peak. There is never a more intense sex than this. The orgasm is slowly creeping to its max in each of the four sex-crazed beings, but none wanting the feeling to end yet, instead holding back their release so that they can enjoy that intense burst so so much more.

These two couples are just moaning, groaning, fucking hard, unaware of how loud they are being.......

"You like me stuffing my cock into you right outside this door, Crystal? Your husband is stuffing his rod into Angel inside." I am talking dirty to build up my own tension.

I am enjoying the feeling of fucking my daughter-in-law against the bedroom door, feeling her hot, tight pussy wrapping around my cock as I am banging her hard. Suddenly, her half-closed eyes go wide.

Crystal sees something behind me that made her freeze.

Hardaway1818
27-05-2013, 04:39 PM
"What the fuck are you doing?"

I freeze at the voice. It's Rex.

How on earth are we going to explain this to him? That I am fucking Crystal while Ryan is making love to Angel in the room.

.................................................. ..................................................

-- THE END --

Hardaway1818
27-05-2013, 04:43 PM
Thank you all supporters for following this story for such a long time. Apologies for the slow updates towards the end of the story as I am caught up with my work and personal life.

Thanks for the patience and hope all of you like this story of mine.

Am thinking of new story line for my 3rd story to come.

Cheers!

DDAMn
27-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Thank you all supporters for following this story for such a long time. Apologies for the slow updates towards the end of the story as I am caught up with my work and personal life.

Thanks for the patience and hope all of you like this story of mine.

Am thinking of new story line for my 3rd story to come.

Cheers!

Bro do continue this story as i'm sure a lot of samters including me are hook n waiting patiently for updates pls dun dissappoint us your loyal fans.

redarrow
28-05-2013, 12:28 AM
"What the fuck are you doing?"

I freeze at the voice. It's Rex.

How on earth are we going to explain this to him? That I am fucking Crystal while Ryan is making love to Angel in the room.

.................................................. ..................................................

-- THE END --

Hi TS, apprecite the effort. One of the few stories I actually look out for. Getaway really had a twist I had never seen before on SBF, My Happy Life wasn't an easy follow-up. With our work commitment, it's never easy. Else who need to work!

Nonetheless looking forward to your next creation.

eeemen
28-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Thank you for a wonderful story, enjoyed it tremendously. Am sure this story could be continued with the added dimension of Rex coming into the pic? No? Anyways, Awaiting your next one! Cheers, .....................

PassingbyJ
28-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Thought will end with Ryan appearing behind.
So it was Rex actually having sex with Angel and Cystal from time to time.

Really loved your stories. All got twist behind.

chrismichael
29-05-2013, 11:12 PM
TS thank you for this wonderful story. This story has accompanied us for quite a while. I must admit I felt sad that this story has ended but nonetheless, it doesn't take away the fact that it has given us much enjoyment and excitement reading and following this story.

One of the best written stories I have come across here.

Thank you very much.

Will look forward to your next story. Don't keep us waiting too long.

shimmer57
30-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Camping for your next story!

Hardaway1818
05-06-2013, 05:33 PM
My 3rd story is up :)

Do support if you enjoy my stories

http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=374617

w1erdguy
05-06-2013, 08:16 PM
why not put an end to this story first?

Hardaway1818
05-06-2013, 09:49 PM
why not put an end to this story first?

sorry bro, this story already ended

risingeast
07-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Good twists and turns.

SimpleGirl
24-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Best story ever read

Elson328
24-07-2013, 11:14 PM
thanks for sharing

tomyumgong
08-08-2014, 03:13 AM
finish reading it within a night :) this story is engaging and erotic but the plot is not as good as the other story "The invitation".

May be too much of erotics and less of a plot and story. quite predictable and narrow.

Nevertheless, very well written and build up of atmosphere. TS got an eyes for details as well that makes the scene very vivid.