The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Story: My Happy Life

Name: Henry
Profession: Businessman
Ride: Mercs S-class
Place of residence: Freehold 3-storey bungalow
Family: Happily married with 2 sons, aged 25 and 24, with my father still healthy at age 68

Above is my bio-data.

It's obvious to most people that I am living a very good life...family, money, children, career. In fact, I am very proud of my achievements in life as I built my career from scratch.

I am the eldest son born to my parents who have 6 kids in total (it's common to have a lot of kids and to get married and give birth at very young age in those days). My parents reared the 6 of us by selling duck rice at hawker centre. Life was not easy but I managed to ace my studies, graduated from NUS with a good degree (degree is a big thing in my times) and carve out my own career by first working for a MNC and later setting up my own business. Now I am the proud boss of a local logistic company with our own shipping vessels and warehouses in Singapore and regionally.

My mother passed away a few years back and my father is now staying with my family. My wife is a full-time housewife after my business took off and she looks after the whole house dutifully and effectively. I am the CEO of my business while she is the CEO of my household. I am very proud of my two sons, Ryan and Rex. Ryan, my elder son, is now studying medicine at NUS and he is the academic genius in the family. Smart, mild-mannered and gentlemanly. Rex, my younger son, is not as good academically as his brother, but he is the sunshine of the family. Handsome, athletic, eloquent and street-smart. Rex has just graduated from SMU business and is working at my company now. Ryan's aspiration is to be a top surgeon so I am hoping for Rex to take over my business one day.

The two brothers are very close to each other although their characters are very different. Possibly it's due to my wife's upbringing of the kids that the family is a very close-knitted group and all of us live together in the same house. Although I can well-afford for them to stay closer to their college, it was never brought up to us that they want to stay outside on their own or at hostel.

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................

As usual, we were having dinner together at home on a Sunday evening. It's a family tradition and a rule I have set that every Sunday, the family must gather together to have dinner no matter how busy each one is. So this is just one of those Sunday evenings...

Ryan: "Pa, Ma, the Sunday after next will be Ma's birthday. Shall we go to Ma's favourite restaurant to celebrate?"

Me: "Sure, that's a good idea, why not"

Rex: "And me and Ryan are going to give you all a nice present that day!"

My wife: "So nice. What's the present? Bringing your girlfriends to see us?"

Ryan: "Wow Ma, you are so smart! How did you guess that?"

Rex: "Ryan! I thought we agreed to keep it as a surprise?!? Why did you let slip the moment Ma tries to lure you to reveal it?"

All of us started laughing. That's the character of my two sons... Ryan is always the straight and go-by-the-book type while Rex is the fun and energetic one.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GL Hunters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: My Happy Life

Camping for more.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 14
babycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to beholdbabycake is a splendid one to behold

woho first to support camping for more
Old 11-09-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
evilair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd camper reporting
Old 11-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
DoubleXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3RD Camper fall in.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Aethra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAethra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice intro..
Old 11-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Monday morning

Today marks the beginning of an important date in my company. It's the day when the annual batch of new graduates starts work at my company. My company counts as one of the top 3 logistics company in Singapore and every year, we will take in around 50 graduates from the 3 local universities, staffing them around the various departments.

I have high expectations of my people and any one who joins my company must be of certain calibre, in terms of both brains and looks. The world is all about packaging, if you can't package yourself, how are you expected to be effective in your work? Hence my HR department always go into overdrive to ensure we get the best graduates and my company has no lack of qualities to attract these new joiners. In fact, it is like a dream come true for many of the local graduates to join my company.

To be honest, I don't usually have much to do with the new joiners as I leave the job of welcoming them to my HR people and department heads. At most, I will give them a pep talk along with my department heads on the first day and they will get assigned to the various departments, and that's about it. I nod to them in the hall and ask them how it is going from time to time, but I don't really come into contact with the new joiners nor know them well. Until this year, that is.

There are two reasons why this year is special.

First reason is that Rex is joining the company among this batch of new joiners. Although Rex is my son and I intend to hand over the business to him one day, I never want him to come into the company with special privileges. Hence our relationship is kept a secret and he has passed the HR interview and got into the company purely on his own merits. Other than a few of the senior management who were with me for many years, not many knew about his status and we intend to keep it that way, so that Rex can work his way up and learn the basic foundation like anybody else.

Second reason is that our company has recently started a new "Management Trainee" program. Under this program, the company has hired 5 candidates and they are to be handpicked and become understudy/executive assistants to the CEO, COO, CFO, CIO and Engineering Director. Some of them hate the thought of having a bunch of clueless 20-year-olds wandering around the office wasting our time, but I think it's a workable idea. They have a lot of ideas and energy, and they have not yet become tainted by "conventional wisdom". Hence I am a strong propagate of this program and I hope our new understudies can be nurtured into future management staff as well as bring some new inventions to the organisation.

Obviously, with Rex's calibre, he is among the 5 candidates under this Management Trainee program.

So here we are in the boardroom, me the CEO, along with my top management, looking at each of the 5 Management Trainee taking turns to do a presentation to all of us, so that each one of us will pick one to be our understudy as a executive assistant.

For some reason, Angel really caught my eye. It's hard to say exactly why. Angel is a young, pretty lady, though she is perhaps less noticeable because she lacks the "qualities" that the men in the office so adored: mainly large breasts, flirty behaviour and revealing clothing. Angel has none of those, though she is very presentable with her long, jet-black hair and bright dewy eyes. She wears plain-looking clothing which pretty much covers all of her small, but well-proportioned body. She is very sweet and well-mannered, but many of the other female candidates are as well. There is just something different about her. Her long hair is tied up neatly in a bun behind her head. She has a pair of captivating eyes and her smile is demure with a slight dimple. Her voice is deep and well-controlled. Her dress is a silky, white piece with red patches designs, that stops nicely just above her knee. When she sits down, her dress is pulled up nicely around her thigh level. Her complexion is fair and simply flawless. Yes, I think it's her complexion. She just seem so smooth and silky and I can't help but to rest my eyes on her. I found myself looking at Angel again and again without even realising it.

Angel

So you would have guessed it, Angel is my handpicked understudy management trainee. Of course I would have my pick first as the CEO. As it is, Rex becomes the understudy to the COO, as I would not want him to be under me as well.

All of us leave the board room with our selected candidates and go back to our respective room. I am now sitting behind my table while I get Angel to sit down at the sofa in front of my desk, briefing her on some of the duties and work that she can get started with.

After finishing with the brief, Angel is to get back to her own desk just outside my room to start her work. At this moment, Angel uncrosses her legs to stand up and within that 1-2 seconds when she uncrosses her legs, I caught the view of the triangle between her legs. It is black colour. It just matches her white dress and pure fair complexion perfectly.

My manhood rises together with her, watching intently at her back view as she leaves my room. All my attention rests on her little ass as she walks out, with all my imagination visualing the black panty she has under that white dress... It has been a while since I am so attracted to someone in my own office.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 12-09-2012 at 12:05 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Wa paing, another powderful writer's masterpiece coming .. Sibei bo eng liao.. Have to chop another corner pitching tent Liao...
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

u mean ur lead actress looks like liu si si
Old 12-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
u mean ur lead actress looks like liu si si
hi bro, yes u are right. I like to show how my lead characters look like. Just thought it adds more visual.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
XeVoZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow bro good one there. You really got the perfect life man. Upz!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story. Keep it coming. Pitch tent here.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep it coming
Old 12-09-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
holedriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ... interesting read

It been raining .... so let me light up the camp fire first before ... i camp here too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1