Haha thanks bros GeMiNizzz and Valiant20 for clarification

Yes the story is purely my work of fiction

Ever since i started this story, i have received:
1) request to work in my company
2) request for the chat site where i had webcam sex with crystal
3) contacts for angel and crystal
4) contact for the acting group

Haha these do not exist.

In real life, i am a PMEB, mid-30s, married with kids. Lives in HDB, drives a branded continental car.

Looks forward to the high life as described in the story. Maybe that's my alter ego haha.

And yes i am typing this in camp on my smart phone. If u all read in the news these few days of an officer caught surfing sbf in army camp during reservist, yes that would be me :P

VoltaRedonda
15-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Haha thanks bros GeMiNizzz and Valiant20 for clarification

Yes the story is purely my work of fiction

Ever since i started this story, i have received:
1) request to work in my company
2) request for the chat site where i had webcam sex with crystal
3) contacts for angel and crystal
4) contact for the acting group

Haha these do not exist.

In real life, i am a PMEB, mid-30s, married with kids. Lives in HDB, drives a branded continental car.

Looks forward to the high life as described in the story. Maybe that's my alter ego haha.

And yes i am typing this in camp on my smart phone. If u all read in the news these few days of an officer caught surfing sbf in army camp during reservist, yes that would be me :P

Haha Bro... You may never know what lies ahead... Great story and hope you be as successful as your alter ego :D

Hardaway1818
15-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Sorry to all bros who thought this is a real story. Paiseh paiseh. I didnt want to come clean so blatantly as i know the story would be more arousing if u think it's true story.

But i never meant to mislead anyone :)

Just hope u guys will continue to support the story. I just enjoyed reading sex stories and just thought of trying out my own literary skills and fantasy stories here.

drslump99
15-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Support support
No 1 supporter l, building hut here

callmebad
16-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Hi Hardaway1818,

It's okay! You have the right to write out your fantasies.
Probably this is your way of de-stressing yourself.
Hope everything goes on well for your ICT.

UchihaNyke
16-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Sorry to all bros who thought this is a real story. Paiseh paiseh. I didnt want to come clean so blatantly as i know the story would be more arousing if u think it's true story.

Just hope u guys will continue to support the story. I just enjoyed reading sex stories and just thought of trying out my own literary skills and fantasy stories here.

bro ... although I feel this may not b 100% true story but i have to admit it makes me totally engrossed in d story and make myself belif it is true and really happened... that way i find d story more arousing ... u r one hell of good writer man... support u and that would b da fantasy of fathers of sons :D

Aficionado
16-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Mate, truth or not that is a great story.. Please do carry on..

kingfuck
16-10-2012, 09:51 AM

Bro hard away,

Great story and yes your litrerary skill is belly song.
Enjoyed your story very much. Keep it cummimg.......

Hotspotxxxxx
16-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Bro TS, enjoy your reservist. Patiently waiting for Angel and Crystal to be back!

These two ladies are so famous now!

Summerhillt
19-10-2012, 12:17 AM
This is one of the best stories ever! Whoa I can imagine that scene. HAHAA. If I cum outside people will know .. " than cum in me! "

furrball_22
23-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Waiting patiently for the return of Henry..

uzumakiidii
29-10-2012, 11:06 PM
henry pls appear quickly. waiting for your next update. :D:D

BrandonNg
31-10-2012, 10:22 AM
one of the many campers awaiting for updates...

it has been too long bro, so please don't keep us in suspense !

Hardaway1818
31-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Sorry everyone!

I was sent overseas on a work assignment right after my reservist. Only touched down Singapore 2 hours ago.

Will try update on Friday :)

I know it has been a long time. Am sure many people are missing Henry, or rather Angel and Crystal!

BigBoy2
01-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Can't wait anymore.......

Hardaway1818
01-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Time: Close to midnight, Saturday

The rest of the night after the wonderful stage performance passes by very quickly without me really grasping what is happening. The congratulations for a job well done, the applause and handshakes from family and friends, the goodbyes to everyone including Angel and Crystal, the drive back home.... My mind has been in a whirlwind, ever since I have taken Angel's virginity on stage.

Only now am I be able to settle down my emotions and reorganize my thoughts calmly in peace. I am holding a wine glass, half-filled with my favorite red wine, slouching in my rattan armchair at my balcony, grazing at the bright moon and twinkling stars in the night sky. It is a peaceful night. My emotions are running wild though.

I am thinking back on the situation and what I have done.

Crystal - Ryan's girlfriend. Saw her upskirt under the table at our first family dinner. Had webcam sex with her unknowingly the same night but with identity exposed and fantasy made known. Passionate kiss on East Coast breakwater and wild car sex at East Coast Park carpark.

Angel - Rex's girlfriend. Infatuated with her at first interview in company. Had mutual masturbation in company lift. Jacked off at her photo in office. Took her virginity on stage under the disguise of acting.

How am I going to handle the relationship with these two ladies going forward? How am I going to face Ryan and Rex in future?

At this moment, my handphone beeps twice. 2 messages.

"Message from Angel"
"Message from Crystal"

I open Angel's message:
"Henry, I don't know what to say to you now. But I just want to let you know that I didn't regret what we have done on stage just now. I don't expect anything from you as I know you have a happy family. But I want you to know that I have decided not to reconcile with Rex so please do not see me as your future daughter-in-law anymore. Good night."

Crystal's message:
"Henry, I am sending you this message because I have a very weird sixth sense that something is not right between you and Angel. Your performance just now seems too real. Anyway I just want to tell you that I have actually broken off with Ryan just now on our way back. Ever since what happened between us at East Coast Park, my heart tells me I can't carry on with Ryan as if nothing has happened. Good night."

OMG. This is getting beyond what I can imagine.

79Guards
01-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Power! That's all I can say TS.:)

hariharisayamau
01-11-2012, 08:16 PM
SUPER POWER :eek:

raul1333
01-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Now, there are two beautiful girls suddenly single...
Solid story TS.Pls continue.:)

simple2kee
01-11-2012, 10:28 PM
interesting story! :)

Hotspotxxxxx
01-11-2012, 11:31 PM
TS u are finally back! Been waiting so long for your return. After the big climax, I was wondering how u are going to continue with the story. Looks like something new and interesting is brewing again.

Really love this story. The best I have ever read.

jj_jj
02-11-2012, 10:19 AM
It's time for a 3some :)

wolf2305
02-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Wow, nice story, nice twist in the story too. good writing!

Hardaway1818
02-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Time: Sunday afternoon

This is one of the rare Sunday where everyone so happens to be at home. Everyone is just lazing and bumming around the house when suddenly Rex suggests a golf outing for the family. Since it has been a while since the whole family goes out together, everyone is on for the idea. Though you can sense that Ryan is feeling a bit moody and downcast, in order not to be a spoilsport, Ryan also supports the idea. As to why Ryan is feeling downcast, the answer is obvious.

So there we go, with Ryan volunteering to take the wheels, my father sitting in front, myself, my wife and Rex at the back of my wife's 7-seater Volkwagen Touran MPV. We are driving up to a golf course at JB.

It's 2 pm on a Sunday afternoon. Not many cars on the road. Nice weather, clear sky, windy, perfect weather for outdoor activities. We are just chatting along about anything, everything. We go past the customs and are driving along JB highway.

Inevitably, the conversation topics shift to Ryan's and Rex's girlfriends...

My wife: "Sons, how come you didn't ask Crystal and Angel along? I thought we should try to get together more as a family."

There is an awkward pause. I am keeping silent and act as if I know nothing about their break-up.

Rex breaks the silence: "Ma, actually I have broken up with Angel."

My wife: "What? What happens? I find Angel a very nice girl. Henry, don't you think so?"

Me murmurs a faint "ya"

Rex: "Hard to explain... well.... relationships are like that... comes and goes."

Ryan is keeping silent, but I can sense his breathing getting a bit heavier and his driving is also getting more aggressive.

My wife: "You are always like that. Changing girlfriends like nobody's business. Luckily, Ryan is not like you. I can tell Ryan is very stable with Crystal."

Ryan: "Ma, I want to tell you something too. Crystal just broke up with me last night."

My wife: "What?!? What happened to you and Crystal?"

Ryan: "Ask Rex."

Oh my, how did Ryan know about Rex and Crystal?

Rex: "What?"

My wife: "Ryan, why is Rex involved?"

Ryan: "This playboy tries to hit on my girlfriend."

This is getting complicated...

Rex: "Watch what you saying, bro."

Ryan: "You still dare to deny? Crystal didn't tell me the reason for the breakup. But I got eyes to see. Look at how intimate you two behaved at last night's performance. And I saw that you have been messaging Crystal recently ever since we met at our family dinner. Crystal has a habit of leaving her handphone on the table when we eat at restaurants. I can see messages coming from you to her almost now and then."

Ryan is getting a bit agitated by this time...

Rex: "Crap, that doesn't mean anything. Crystal was my ex-girlfriend and ex-classmate. I was just catching up with her."

Ryan: "Stop lying. You basically hit on any pretty girl you set your eyes upon. Angel is right to break up with you."

Rex: "Bro, you are being ridiculous here."

My father suddenly shouts "Watch out! Ryan!"

There is an on-coming truck right in front of us at the bend of the highway.

The car takes an acute swerve to the left, followed by horns coming from multiple directions, an almost deafening screeching of the brake....

The world suddenly spins upside down at a furious speed and...

Total blackout.

Hardaway1818
02-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Fast-Forward 6 months...

It is really true when people always say how unpredictable life can be.

One incident can change a lot things in one's life.

The next time I opened my eyes, my world has changed.

I lost my most respected father. I lost my most beloved wife.

I was so badly injured in the accident that I took close to half a year to recover. I was bedridden in hospital for 6 months.

During this period, I stepped down as the CEO as my health did not permit me to continue to work. Rex took over the reins with my ever-trusted buddy Lim guiding and helping him along.

During this period, Angel is the one that stays by my side, taking good care of me 24/7 as my condition was really bad. It was Angel who slowly and patiently nursed me back to health. Obviously we grow very close during this period and it is through this ordeal that both of us realize our love for each other.

As for Crystal, she got back with Ryan after a while. After the incident, I have only seen Crystal a few times when she and Ryan came to visit me at the hospital.

Seems like a happy ending for everyone. Except for Rex.

My relationship with Rex sours due to me being together with Angel.
Rex's relationship with Ryan never mends after the incident because Rex blames Ryan for the accident that changed everyone's life.

At the day of me being fully recovered and discharged from hospital, it's also the start of a new chapter in our life and for this story.

Me and Angel got married.

Ryan and Crystal got married.

Our family composition now reads like this:

Me - Henry (age 50)
My wife - Angel (age 23)

My eldest son - Ryan (age 26)
My eldest daughter-in-law - Crystal (age 25)

My youngest son - Rex (age 25)

elvee123
02-11-2012, 07:37 PM
omg.. this is a totally unexpected turn of events.:cool:

Hardaway1818
02-11-2012, 10:30 PM
This should have been a new, happy chapter in my life.

I mean, Angel is my infatuation since the day I first met her. There are many little twists and turns in my encounters with her, and it should have been a dream come true for me, from almost an impossible with Angel being the girlfriend of my own son, till becoming my wife today.

On the morning after our wedding night, Ryan and Crystal flew off for their honeymoon. As Ryan is graduating from his medical college, he would soon be undergoing his medical apprenticeship in the hospital in 3 months time, they have decided to make full use of the free period before Ryan will be busy undergoing his apprenticeship for the next 4 years. Hence Ryan and Crystal will be touring around the world for their honeymoon for the next 3 months. How sweet.

After sending them off at the airport, Angel goes to work. She has left my company as it is awkward for her working with Rex. Angel is now working in a foreign bank at Raffles Place. She can actually become a housewife as I can well afford for her to do so, but Angel is a mature and ambitious girl and hopes to carve out a career for herself.

As for me, after dropping Angel at her workplace, I am driving straight to the clinic of my long-time family doctor, Dr Tan.

gambit76
02-11-2012, 10:44 PM
What a twist to the story! Reveting reading TS.

Keep it cumming! :)

LovePotion
02-11-2012, 10:49 PM
salute u bro keep it coming :)

Hardaway1818
02-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Time: Monday morning

Me: "Dr Tan, what's wrong with me?"

Dr Tan: "From the x-ray report, there doesn't seem to show any blockage or damage in the tissues. From your semen sample, everything seems normal as well. Your blood sample does not show any hormonal imbalances as well"

Me: "So what does not that mean?"

Dr Tan: "I would tend to think that your erectile dysfunction condition is due to more psychological than physical."

Me: "Psychological? How is that possible? I mean, I am so in love with Angel and I am so physically attracted to her."

Dr Tan: "Well, but that doesn't mean that the sexual stimulation is enough for you. I mean, there can be many different reasons. Age, some tramatic experience, some mental block, many reasons. I mean, you met with such a serious accident. You were bedridden for such a long time. Did you ever feel any urge during the 6 months of recovery?"

Me: "Not really."

Dr Tan: "So was that normal compared to before the accident?"

Me: "No. I am still very sexually active before that" - all the incidents with Angel and Crystal come to mind

Dr Tan: "Something might be wrong somewhere, but I am quite sure it has nothing got to do with physical based on all the reports here. You need to overcome your psychological block. Need to look for something that can arouse your sexual stimulation again. For some people, normal sex between a couple can no longer arouse the person. That's why people develop all kind of fetishes to continue feeding their urge for stimulation. Panties, voyeur, all kinds. You need to rediscover what can stimulate you again."

I am totally crest-fallen. I have married my dream girl, only to discover that I can no longer perform what a normal husband can do.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Angel understands about my condition and she is totally understanding towards me, telling me she love me for who I am. Even without the sex part, she would still love me forever. Obviously I am very touched by what she has said, but being a man, my heart is bleeding.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

So over time, I often go to the pub to drown my sorrow. I love Angel.

Almost every day after Rex and Angel go to work, I can't bear being alone in that big bungalow by myself. I will head out to the pub to drink, hoping to kill my boredom and also to drown my heartache. I am beginning to feel useless.

That's when I bump into one of my ex-colleague from many, many years back.

His name is John, aged 38.

John looks younger than his age, can easily pass off as early thirties. Well-heeled, charming, handsome and it looks like he has been hitting the gym as his body looks well-toned even beneath the jacket suite he is wearing.

John: "Henry, is that you?"

Me: "Hey John, been a long, long time since we last met. How are you?"

John: "Pass you my card"

It reads "Senior Vice President, XYZ Bank"

Just like that, I found myself a drinking kaki. John is a fitness freak. He would hit the gym right after work, and after working out, he would come to the pub to unwind himself by listening to some music and taking some sip.

lasupkia
03-11-2012, 01:10 PM
WOW!!! You are 1 hell of a story teller. Can't wait for the next chapter.

miniboy
03-11-2012, 07:07 PM
bloody hell
for u to recover
u need to fuck angel the 2nd time with crowd of audience cheering and clapping
no more under blanket this time
:D

Hardaway1818
04-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Time: Thursday evening

I have been coming to the same pub almost every other day ever since I met John, and he has become my regular drink kaki.

A bit more on John. He used to be my subordinate at my last job before I came out to start my own business. He was like my righthand man then. Very smart guy with excellent social skills, coupled with a handsome outlook and blessed with a gift of the gab. John was like the lady-killer, being able to charm any female from age eighteen to eighty.

Me: "John, why aren't you married yet? Set your standards too high?"

John: "Haha not really, but I don't like to give up the forest for a tree."

Me: "Oh ya, I remembered you used to like to play the field. When you were still working under me, I remembered you were having like, at the same time, 3 girlfriends, or 4?"

John: "Haha you still remember. But now I have grown even smarter. I don't even go for the girlfriend thing anymore. No matter what, even girlfriends have to tie up those loose ends. I am now a professional player. I only go for flings or one night stand."

Me: "Wow."

John: "I know you recently got remarried, if not, I would teach you how to play the field. With your wealth and charisma, I assure you will have a lot of women flocking to you."

Me: "Haha no thanks, I am very happy with my wife" .....When those words come out from my mouth, I feel a sense of guilt towards Angel. We have gotten married for about a month now, but I still haven't resolved my problem.

John: "Henry, my new prey is here already."

Me: "Huh?" I turned around to look at the direction where John is looking. There sits a OL in her early twenties, quite pretty, throwing seductive smile and glances towards John's direction.

Me: "John, that girl is married. See the ring on her hand."

John: "Yes, I know. That's what I have told you. I have grown smarter. I only go for married women now. They are just looking for fun. No strings attached. I won't be afraid of them clinging onto me after the business."

I am totally stunned.

John: "Henry, you have to excuse me now. I am going to be busy. See you man."

Within a few minutes, John is seen laughing and whispering with the pretty OL. Very soon, they walk out of the hand, her hand around John's arm. While they pass by me, John gives me a quick wink and thumbs up.

I am not sure why. At this moment, I feel a stirring in my groin. Is there a devil within me thinking of emulating John?

Hardaway1818
04-11-2012, 01:28 AM
Time: Friday evening

Me: "So how was last night?"

John: "So-so. When the prey is too easy, no kick."

Me: "Got any difference? Share some of your sexcapades for me as eye-openers."

John: "Haha man, you already have had two wives. Heard your new wife is a young and pretty lady, and you are asking me for advice, you can't be serious."

John: "But anyway, I am now working on a target recently. She is a real beauty. And as per my hunting criteria, she is married. But she is unlike my other usual targets, this one is really tough. Usually, I will get my prey within 3 days, but this one, I have been working on her for 3 weeks, still not much progress."

Me: "Haha maybe she is a good girl."

John: "Nay, no one can escape my clutches haha. But maybe I should consult you since you are a married man. Maybe you can give me fresh ideas."

Me: "Tell me more about it." I am not really keen on John's stories, but I am just thinking about the feeling of stirring in my groin last evening. Maybe I can find some stimulation here to cure myself.

John: "This lady only recently joins my bank, so we can be considered colleagues. But she is not from my department, so we only know each other's name. Our bank has a corporate gym membership and good thing she is attending the same gym lessons as me. So I have been observing her. Very quite person, doesn't mingle much with the others. When I tried to approach her, she always subtlely rejects me haha."

Me: "Maybe you shouldn't be too direct. Should work on her using an indirect approach. Since you have been going to the gym for so long, I am sure you know the workout techniques very well? Maybe can use that as a reason to correct her techniques? You know, woman cares about their figure the most."

John is looking at me with his eyes wide open. "I know what to do already. Thanks man."

koebshaq0_0
04-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Sounds like John's new target is Angel. Wow! Nice story. TS, keep up the good job. :D

koebshaq0_0
04-11-2012, 06:28 AM
Pitching my tent now.

unsung80
04-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Don't tell us Angel is working in xyz bank, John trying to hit on your wife. The tips you gave him might work. :p

Hardaway1818
04-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Time: Tuesday evening

Me: "Hey John! Over here."

John just steps into the pub and walks over to me.

Me: "How's your weekend? Didn't see you around yesterday."

John: "Ahhh..... yesterday. I stayed back after the usual gym session."

Me: "Oh. So you succeeded?"

John: "Nay, not yet. Not easy. This girl really makes me boil."

Me: "Make your balls boil, you mean?"

John: "Haha. I did what you suggested."

"During one of the session break, I just nonchalantly walked over to her and pointed out to her that her posture is not right. She would hurt her knee cap over time and would not achieve the desired results. So I went through some of the moves with her and indeed she felt my pointers were valid and started to open up. This time, I did not try to chat her up. Instead I simply focused on giving her advice on the workout. Indeed that did the trick! She began to ask me more questions. Can tell that she has lowered her defense barrier against me."

"After the session ended, I saw her staying back by herself to practice those moves I corrected her. I did not try to approach her. I went to wash up, changed and purposely act as if I was leaving. When I walked past her, I slowed down my pace and smiled at her. She smiled back at me, and murmurs a "thanks for your advice just now, bye". I acted as if I was observing her posture and I dropped my sling bag and went over to give her some more advice."

"Just like that, without even saying anything, I was just discussing with her on the workout moves and taught her some new ones. She is just like a little kid who got some sweets haha. She let loose totally and I even guided her and helped her with some new exercises."

"Wow, this girl is really the best I have ever seen. She is wearing a loose white T-shirt over her black sports bra and a body-fitting cotton track pants. Her T-shirt is small and hugging to her body, but the neck collar is very loose. At one of the moves, I was acting as her back support from her back. At certain angle, I can peep into her shirt opening at the front and see her black sports bra. I am totally turned on by her two firm and perky breasts. How I wish I can hold them in my hands."

Seeing that John is totally engrossed in his tale, I am starting to feel a hardon forming down south for myself as well. I don't want to say anything wrong to break his momentum now, yet I need to show I am interested to hear more, so I just chip in with constructive remarks now and then. "So is she big?"

John: "Not really. But I would say just nice. She is a petite girl, so I think her breasts are simply proportionate and perfect on her. And I tell you, her skin is so smooth and fair. Peeping at her white cleavage set against the black-coloured bra is just so arousing."

"But that's not her best feature. Her best feature is her butt. That's the cutest and perkiest butt I have ever seen. And her grey cotton track pants simply accentuates her butt perfectly. There was one move when she has to bend her body forward, leaving her butt sticking out and facing me directly. At that moment, I had an impulse to just stick my tool into her. But I remembered what you have told me, so I just control myself. Though I almost lost it."

"So I just control myself throughout that extra one hour with her. At the end of the session, she became very comfortable with me. But obviously, I am not so comfortable myself, with the pent-up tension. After parting ways, I flew down to Geylang. You know, I never like such places, but I need to put out my fire urgently. I scoured through the whole Geylang, looking for someone that looks like her. Long, silky hair, sweet, lovely face with dimples. Doe-eyes with a small cherry mouth. Pure, white complexion with a sexy, petite body. Firm breasts and a perky butt that can seduce any male species. I am like a sex-crazed man, going door to door, telling the OKT my requirements, but no one can simply match the image of her in my mind. I was hoping there for a good 1.5 hours, all the time with a raging hardon. In the end, I have to settle for a PRC girl that resembles 60% of her. I gave the PRC a good one hour fuck. But all the images I see, moaning sounds that I hear, scents that I smell, is all of her and only her. I can't even remember the face of that PRC girl that I have fucked last night haha."

I am spotting a 70% hardon now.

ch33zy
04-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Great thread here.. definitely looking to more updates soon..

Hardaway1818
04-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Time: Thursday evening

A week has passed since John told me about his advances on his latest target. Every Monday and Thursday are their gym sessions so they have gone for two more sessions since then, last Thursday and the Monday this week. John has been ultra-patient, only making little advances each time. From what I last heard from him, the girl has opened up more to him and they have gone out to catch a quick dinner on Monday evening after the gym session. Nothing improper at all. However, according to John, he can tell that the girl has a slightest interest in him.

Anyway, today is Thursday, so I am not expecting John to turn up at the pub as he is gone for his gym session.

Today is a special day. It is exactly one year since I first met Angel. I still remember very clearly this day one year ago. Angel is a fresh-faced graduate reporting for work at my office. Pure, fresh, sweet. I can still remember that feeling.

How things can change so much in just a year. My dearest Angel is now my lovely wife. I should have been the happiest man in the world. But my condition has made me withdrawn from Angel. I know she has not minded my condition at all, but I feel bad as a man. She is such a young, pretty girl but she has to bear with such hardship with me. That thought makes me gulp down another glass of red wine. Because of Angel, Rex doesn't even speak to me much, and he is always out from home. Ryan and Crystal would only be back from their honeymoon in about 2 weeks' time. Hence the house is always empty.

Ever since we are married, I have been avoiding Angel. I know Angel is a sensible and sensitive girl, so she has never forced me nor blamed me. But we have been drifting apart. Angel is very busy at her new job while I am always out at the pub every night. By the time we reach home, it is usually late and we can get to sleep very soon. Actually my heart aches everytime Angel is sleeping beside me but I can't fulfill my role as a husband.

Today is a special day. I have decided to face the problem together with Angel. I think I have run away from the problem long enough. I am going to start everything afresh with Angel. I am going to tell her I love her and I will do everything I can to cure my problem. Even if I cannot be cured, I will no longer be avoiding her as running away is not going to solve anything.

Since it's the first year anniversary we met, I have bought a Cartier watch for Angel as an anniversary gift. I have also specifically SMS Angel in the morning to meet me at 10 pm at home tonight. I don't want to set too early as I won't want to disturb her work as she is usually home only by that time. I also want to make it as normal as possible as this is meant to be a surprise. Along the way back later, I am going to Lau Pa Sat to pack all the food we had on the very first dinner I had with Angel, if you all remember. That's the night when the company faced some crisis for our IPO listing and also the night when I agreed to act in the play together with Angel. I am sure this is going to surprise Angel pleasantly.

Time now is 8.40 pm. I should be leaving soon to prepare for my special night.

Just as I am about to leave, my handphone has a message.

It's from John.

"Bro, wait for me. I will be there by 9. Got exciting stuff to share with you."

Hardaway1818
04-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Time: Thursday 9 pm

Me: "Eh you are here. I only got 20 minutes. Have to leave by 9.20 pm. Have an appointment with wife at 10."

John: "Sure sure bro. I just feel I need to tell you the firsthand information immediately. I succeeded!"

That immediately caused my little bro to have a little stir. Maybe this is godsend. Hopefully the story can be hot enough for me to sustain till tonight and I can have a good time with Angel.

John: "As usual, we have our gym session from 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm. And as usual, I went to her telling her that I can stay back to do extra training with her. Her initial response was that she is tired today and has something on later."

"I persisted as I had planned something special for today's session. Finally she relented to stay back for just another 30 minutes more. I am a regular at the gym so I have specially booked the gym studio at the top level. That studio is only reserved for special VIP like celebrities or political people who requires top security and privacy. Due to this need, the studio room door can only be accessed by a special pin set by the user himself."

"I told her I wanted to introduce special gym equipment to her for today's session so we have to go up to the top level studio. Hence she followed me without any suspicion. So there we are, I got her to use some of the newer and more sophisticated equipment. When I saw her perspiring from the exercise, I passed her a clean towel provided in the room."

"Haha I did something to the towel. I sprinkled some aphrodisiac onto the towel. My heart was grinning when I saw her wiping her whole face into the towel. I knew my trick was working when I saw her breathing slightly heavier than usual, and her legs seemed to be squirmming together while she was sitting at the machine."

"So I told her we will do a final warmdown by using the gym ball. I got her to lie on top of the gym ball, facing down. The gym ball is those large body-sized type, so she is basically hugging the gym ball. I told her to relax her whole body and just concentrate on hugging it. I will be stabilizing her from the back and try rolling the ball. That way, she will be able to feel her whole body being stretched while trying to maintain her balance. Obviously that's a big lie. I invented this exercise. Basically what I did was to pin her shoulder down using my two hands, and I positioned one of my knee between her legs. Then I started to rock the big gym ball left and right. With that movement, her two thighs would keep knocking into my knee. I acted as if if the balance is not good enough, so I moved my knee even further up. That way, my knee was almost touching her crotch. With the movement, her inner thighs were rubbing on my knee and her crotch would touch my knee now and then."

"Her breathing became heavier and heavier and I think I almost heard a gasp coming out from her mouth. I knew the time was ripe. I grabbed her shoulders, turned her around and cupped my lips onto her mouth."

"She resisted at the beginning, trying to push me away and struggle free. She wanted to shout, but I locked my mouth firmly onto her mouth and began sucking. My right arm was flung across her shoulder, pulling her into me, and my left hand was attacking her crotch, rubbing her pussy through her track pants."

"Within 30 secs, her body gave up. Soft, sexy whimpers began to come out from her mouth. My right arm let go of her and moved to her breasts. She started reciprocrating my kiss. Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. Her breasts was heaving up and down. I tried to pull her clothings aside, but she actually resisted. I was not going to give up at this point in time. I forcefully tore off her clothings. I pressed her onto the floor and put my mouth onto her pussy and started licking. Haha her pussy was already very wet by then. I think she had never tried this before as she became hysterical, with her both hands grabbing my head and pulling my face into her pussy. She is loving it!"

"Her mouth kept saying "Don't want" but her whole body was not listening. I pulled down my shorts, turned her over. Since day one I saw her, I had vowed to enter her doggie style as her butt is simply irresistable. So I was there, humping her in doggie style."

"Really I have never experienced such a powerful sensation before. She was really tight. Almost just like a virgin. I have never felt so good. I just kept humping into her, with my hands sometimes grabbing her breasts, sometimes on her cute butt, practically feeling her everywhere. I pumped her for like over 300 times, or more, I don't know. I have never enjoyed such a feeling before so I am not going to let this sensation end too soon so I kept holding back. She is completely taken by now, moaning and groaning. I think she is afraid of being heard, so she is forcing herself to not to moan too loudly."

"This is really unusual. I think her husband has not been satisfying her properly as I have never seen a married woman so hungry. Her pussy is practically begging me to fuck her, clamping and clinging tightly onto my cock. At the final stage, I turned her over and fucked her missionary as I want to her ecstatic expressions. Really classic. Such a pure, demure girl can become such a sex whore at the height of love-making. Seeing her moaning expression proves too much for me. When I reach orgasm, both her hands and legs are grabbing me tightly, whole body shivering. It is as if she wants to suck my sperm dry."

Hardaway1818
04-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Time: Thursday 10 pm

I am still sporting a hardon from John's story.

When I reach home at 10 pm sharp, Angel is already in her night gown watching TV in the bedroom.

The moment I see Angel, I rush towards her and grab her towards me. I grab her face and kiss her.

Angel pushes me away and says "Henry, what's wrong with you?"

I am awaken by that push. I shouldn't be so rushed.

Me: "Angel, I am sorry. I love you."

Angel is totally caught by surprise.

Angel: Henry, are you ok? What happened?"

Me: "Nothing happens. It's just I have sorted out my thoughts. See, I bought you a gift. It's the Cartier watch you have always wanted. I also bought our favourite dishes from Lau Pa Sat. Angel, do you know that we first met each other exactly one year ago on this date?"

Angel eyes begin tearing, "Henry, I love you too. I really love you. Will you love me forever, no matter what happens?"

Me: "Of course I will."

With that, our lips are locked in a passionate kiss. Our clothes are soon off. Angel is at her glorious naked self.

However things don't always go as what one wish. My little bro is hardened more than usual but still not hard enough to do a penetration.

Angel is very kind, trying to console me by my side, "Henry, don't worry. I will love you forever no matter what happens. Will you do the same for me?"

At this moment, my handphone beeps.

Message from John.
"Hey bro, I am still so excited by the event just now. I am masturbating to her photo I took with my handphone. Let me send her photo to you to share my excitement."

An image sent over.

I open the picture.

I have the biggest shock in my life.

It's Angel.

My cock immediately hardens. I turn over to Angel, and fuck her furiously.

This is the same hole that has been fucked by John a couple of hours ago. I am now humping into it furiously.

Angel is moaning in satisfaction. Her eyes is full of love and lust.
Did she moan the same for John just now?

simple2kee
04-11-2012, 08:03 PM
simply awesome!

Hardaway1818
04-11-2012, 11:09 PM
simply awesome!

Thanks for support!

The comments for support for my story seem much lesser than for the other stories. Worried I am just wasting bandwidth if no one likes the story

extrawendog
04-11-2012, 11:16 PM
very nice story.
Been following it

shimmer57
04-11-2012, 11:50 PM
Dun stop writing... Its really interesting!!

ch33zy
05-11-2012, 01:04 AM
One word to describe.. incredible..

takashi31400
05-11-2012, 01:40 AM
well done uncle henry.the best story from SBF.Tks for sharing.

coolermonster
05-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Full of twists!! Awesome writing there!

torniquet
05-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Full of twist..can't wait to see you have been cuckold by your pal.

deludedgal
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Please continue! Interesting

redarrow
05-11-2012, 06:06 PM
hi TS, great work! Just some feedback, the twist on your earlier story was wilder.... I guess first work will alway have its place. I look forward to see how all 3 can re-conclie (is at all that's your plan) expecially w Henry n Crystal. Keep up the good work!:cool:

miniboy
05-11-2012, 07:28 PM
it is still one of the best stories available
and me keeping track of this thread everyday for the latest update

Hardaway1818
05-11-2012, 08:31 PM
hi TS, great work! Just some feedback, the twist on your earlier story was wilder.... I guess first work will alway have its place. I look forward to see how all 3 can re-conclie (is at all that's your plan) expecially w Henry n Crystal. Keep up the good work!:cool:

Hi Bro, u mean my first story "Getaway" or the first part of the current story "My Happy Life"?

redarrow
05-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Sori it's getaway.

Hardaway1818
05-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Sori it's getaway.

Ya that twist was not easy. I always wrote each part of the story depending on my inspiration on that day. Almost hit a wall at the last part but luckily managed to complete it well.

Hope i can do the same for this one.

Busy these two days. Will try update on wednesday.

Sneak preview: Crystal will be coming back from her honeymoon soon

Hotspotxxxxx
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Awesome story. My mind is all of Angel and Crystal now.

Sorrel
11-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Ya that twist was not easy. I always wrote each part of the story depending on my inspiration on that day. Almost hit a wall at the last part but luckily managed to complete it well.

Hope i can do the same for this one.

Busy these two days. Will try update on wednesday.

Sneak preview: Crystal will be coming back from her honeymoon soon

Bro, please continue...keep up the consistency...

Our dicks are raging hard for next episode.

Hotspotxxxxx
12-11-2012, 10:27 AM
TS bro, I know you will usually update when you are available.

Just a gentle reminder that there are a lot of us out here waiting anxiously and patiently for your update.

I know good stories are worth waiting but don't make us wait too long.

Sevenstorm
12-11-2012, 01:50 PM
this is gona be the story of the year ! nice build up for John and his gym story, really a good twist!

Hardaway1818
12-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Time: Monday

After the wonderful sex with Angel on our anniversary on Thursday night, things go back to normal, well, almost normal. I didn't breathe a single word or ask a single bit on John and her gym incident. I act as if I know nothing and nothing has happened. The only difference now is that my psychological problem with my erectile dysfunction has been resolved. I can now be a loving husband to Angel now.

I have stopped going to the pub since then, drop a message to John, telling him that I am going away overseas for a while for some personal matters. I don’t know how to face John again, given what he has done to my dear Angel. I can’t blame him, he didn't know Angel is my wife, but I just could not bring myself to face him again.

The next few days are surprisingly normal. Angel wakes up, goes to work. I bum around at home in the day, watch some TV, and do some gardening. Over the weekend, me and Angel go for golf game, catch movies and enjoy good dinner like any other couples. At night, we go to sleep spooning each other. Life has become blissful for us just like a newly-wed couple.

We have a wonderful 3 days together over Friday to Sunday. However, today’s Monday. The day that Angel is going for work as usual, and having her gym session in the evening. Since the moment she leaves for work in the morning, I have been feeling uneasy. I keep wondering if Angel is going for her gym session this evening and what is going to happen between her and John. Throughout the day, something would trigger a memory and I would be reminded of what happened last Thursday or be left wondering what she and John would do later this evening.

I just don’t feel good, but I don’t know what to do about it either.

I love Angel. I trust Angel. I know last Thursday was a once-off. John had used aphrodisiac on her and I was not giving her the love and attention she deserved. Now everything is back to normal and Angel would surely distance herself away from John. I am sure.

redarrow
12-11-2012, 06:21 PM
.... so we "believe". Awaiting for more....;)

keewee
12-11-2012, 06:26 PM
great story

xiaosen
12-11-2012, 08:27 PM
camping for more

LovePotion
12-11-2012, 09:19 PM
thats a nice one keep it coming :)

jojobar212
13-11-2012, 08:29 PM
nice story bro...

callmebad
13-11-2012, 11:53 PM
haven't heard about uncle Henry for a while, nice to have you back:)

DDAMn
14-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Uncle CEO where r uuuuuuuu?come back fasterrrrrr????

sgm91
14-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Great story! Camping for more=D

Hotspotxxxxx
14-11-2012, 12:12 PM
Awesome! The thrill is never ending in this story

Hardaway1818
14-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Time: Monday night

At 9.25 pm, Angel is home. I am so happy to see her.

She looks so sexy today, in her exercise attire: a fitting pink-colored Fila T-shirt and a black FBT shorts. Her creamy white legs are showing.

Me: “Wow you look sexy. How come you are wearing shorts today? I thought you usually wear track pants to your gym sessions?”

Angel: “Oh we are doing the treadmill cross-trainer today, so in jogging attire. Too tired to change so I just drove home like that. I will just go up for a bath first, Henry.”

My eyes follow Angel up the stairs. She looks so good. I am feeling excited. Her legs are so sexy, walking up the stairs, with her cute little butt swaying. I have always loved her butt.

I follow Angel up the stairs to our bedroom.

As Angel bends down to pick up fresh clothing from our wardrobe, I catch a quick glimpse of her panties through the hem of her FBT shorts. All I see is a flash of white color and that is enough to send my cock springing to life. I walk up to Angel and pull her towards me. I turn her around in one quick action and kiss her. I kiss her like a starved animal.

The next moment, we are locked in a deep and passionate kiss on our bed. Her lips is as soft and sweet as I have remembered. As our passion build up from the kiss, my hands begin to explore her body. The sensitive tip of her nipples, the soft bounce of her breasts, her sexy blossom butt. After lingering long enough to get her into a state of arousal, my hand continues its journey southward. Approaching the waistband of her FBT shorts and panties, I slip my hand under the elastic band when Angel's hand gently stops me.

Me: "What's wrong dear?”

Angel: “Erm nothing.”

Me: “Then why did you stop?”

Angel: “Errr I just thought of trying something different.”

With that, Angel pulls down my shorts and engulfs her mouth over my hardened cock. This is the first time Angel blows me. It’s mind-blowing.

Her small little mouth is stretched over my large cock and she is looking up innocently at me while she is moving her mouth up and down my shaft. In between her actions, she is murmuring “Am I doing it correct?”

Me: “This is wonderful, Angel. Where did you learn this from? I love fucking your mouth.”

I love the sensation so much. My lovely Angel is pleasuring me with her virgin mouth. Without any warning, I push her head downwards and shove the full length of my cock down her throat. That makes her choke but I am enjoying the sensation too much. I continue to fuck her mouth violently although I splutters a “Sorry”. Angel is looking at me with her innocent eyes, as if telling me to “go easy” on her mouth, but my animal instincts is taking over. I just have to fuck that little mouth of hers. It feels too good.

I can feel her tongue wrapping around my cock. Angel takes a deep breath and starts bobbing up and down. God this is incredible. I am fucking Angel’s mouth as if it is a pussy hole. Her whole mouth is swallowing my cock. The engorged mouth coupled with the innocent , pleading eyes are just perfect combination for me to continue fucking her mouth. After a minute of this violent fucking her mouth, I know I am going to come soon. Uncontrollably, I pull her head inwards and let it stays there. My sperm just come blowing out of my cock, spurts after spurts into her throat.

Angel is looking at me with her wide, bewildered eyes, taking in my sperm down her throat. My hot fluids just spew out so naturally into her mouth and down her throat. I force my release into her mouth. This is the first time I come in someone’s mouth. Incredible.

I release my hands on her head and Angel just slumps onto the bed. I want to reciprocate the enjoyment to Angel and ensure she is enjoying herself too. So I stretch out and rub her pussy through her shorts. Very softly at first and then a bit more firmly. Angel is already very hot, her panties are soaking, I cannot remember her ever being this wet.

I continue my caresses and vary the pressure I am using as well as the speed: gentle strokes up and down her crotch… slow… slow… faster… faster... then a long press along the length of her pussy. I can hear her breathing change. I increase the tempo. I start to hear soft moans. The soft moans become longer, louder moans. Her breathing becomes faster, shorter, breathless. Her legs are sprawled open and her body is arched upwards in a pure ecstatic manner. I think Angel will be reaching her orgasm soon.

Again, without warning, I pull her shorts and panties off in one quick action. I lower my mouth onto her pussy. Angel lets out a gasp of surprise and shouts, “No, Henry!”

Looking at her, I know there is something wrong. There is an awkward pause.

Angel breaks down into tears, “Henry, I love you and I am sorry. I know you really love me and I love you. But I cannot do this to you.”

My heart starts to sink. I force myself to mutter the words “What’s wrong, Angel?”

Angel: “I am so so sorry but I cannot make you do this. I cannot make you lick my pussy.”

Me: “Why not? We are husband and wife, and you just allow me to come into your mouth.”

Angel: “No, I am sorry Henry. My pussy is full of someone’s else cum. Completely full. That’s why I cannot let you lick me.”

“My pussy is completely full”

The words just keep ringing in my ears. Yes, I know it’s John’s.

chrismichael
14-11-2012, 11:10 PM
wow are we serious? Such a good story and no supporters? The other crap stories got so many supporters. I cant believe this.

DDAMn
14-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Bro wah cannot tahan leh everyday wait for continuation u can really write truly appreciate ur stories like Dallas style full of twist n unexpected outcome pls do continue n write more often.

wadthe
15-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Great story bro! Keep it cumming!!

Hardaway1818
15-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Bro wah cannot tahan leh everyday wait for continuation u can really write truly appreciate ur stories like Dallas style full of twist n unexpected outcome pls do continue n write more often.

Thanks for liking the story :)

Pardon me, what is Dallas style?

evilair
15-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Excellent development of the story. Somehow just feel a little sad for Angel that things are turning out this way. Looking forward to the next update!

PassingbyJ
15-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Oh no. my angel has turned bad. :(
Don't bully her too much k.

DDAMn
15-11-2012, 01:40 PM
An American soap drama full of twist n turn so bro pls the continuation pls eagerly waiting.

Hardaway1818
15-11-2012, 01:54 PM

Me: “Is it John?”

Angel looks at me with her eyes wide with shock: “Huh? How did you know him?”

Me: “You fucked him.”

Angel: “Henry, please. I am sorry.”

Me: “Did you fuck him? Did you fuck him voluntarily?”

Angel: “Henry, I am sorry, I am really sorry, but I never wanted that to happen.”

Me: “He forced you?”

Angel is sobbing with her eyes red with sadness now: “At the start yes. Then my emotions got the better of me. I also don’t know what I am doing. But I love only you, I swear.”

Me: “How many times? How many times did you fuck?”
I know the answer but I just want to see if Angel would be truthful to me now.

Angel: “Henry please.”

Me: “If you want me to forgive you, you must tell me exactly what happened in details. If I found out that you lie about it, I would never forgive you.”

Angel: “Three times.”

I have a shock from her answer as well. I have expected the answer to be two times.

Me: “Tell me how it all started.”

Angel: “He is a colleague in my company. He is from XYZ bank, who is the holding company for our bank. We share the same office building. And we go to the same gym lessons.”

“He was especially nice to me but I never bothered about him. I thought he was a nice guy as he gave me some good advice on my gym workout. After a while, we stayed back for some extra gym workout. He was a gentleman throughout.”

“I don’t know what happen but last Thursday; he brought me to an exclusive room. We were just doing some exercises, he sort of forced it upon me and I was in a confused state, possibly from the long period of not getting the love from you and also his advances. So it just happened.”

I know about what happened last Thursday so I leave it as that. But I am more curious and concerned about the subsequent two times.
Me: “That was the first time. I can forgive you for that as I was not able to fulfill my role as a husband. But I have recovered. Why did you betray me again?”

Angel: “No I don’t mean to, Henry. You know how much I love you.”

Me: “So what happened on the second and third time? Please tell me the details. I have to know, once you know a bit, I think, you have to know everything. If not, I will imagine the worse, I will assume the worse.”

Angel is stunned at my firm interrogation and accusation. My heart softens at her poor state, but I am feeling betrayed and anger is getting the better of me. I understand the first incident. But I cannot fathom the second, and a third?

Me: “Tell me, don't make me guess. So after the first fuck you have, you cannot forget the feeling. So the next time you see him, you spread your legs for him voluntarily. You open your legs and he put his cock in you. Come on, tell me.

Angel: “No, it’s not like that. Today is the second time I met him after our incident last Thursday. I felt very guilty towards you and I wanted a closure with him. I just wanted to make my stand very clear to him and end off like that.”

“So after the gym session, I requested to have a talk with him to have a closure. As we needed a quiet and enclosed venue to speak, we went back to the same exclusive gym room per last Thursday. I thought that is the most secure place to talk things through.”

“He was quite calm and understanding of the whole situation after I told him I want a closure to things. But just before we left, he grabbed me towards him and said he just wants a farewell fuck.”

“He pulled me into his body. He is a strong and big man, so I was totally overpowered by him. He kept begging me to have just one last fuck with him and he would forget about everything. Of course, I resisted. But he was strong. He forced his mouth onto mine and kissed me. His hands started to grope my breasts and my butt.”

“I also don’t know why but I sort of caved in to his demands. I relented. I let go of my resistance. At that moment, I just thought of letting him used me one last time and we could have a proper closure. I don’t want him to pester me after that. So I actually asked him if he would really forget about the whole thing and let me go after this one last time. He agreed so I just let go.”

Me: “So he licked your breasts? Kissed and licked your nipples?”

Angel: “Henry, please…… this is enough”

Me: “No, Angel. I want every detail. So he kissed you and took off your Fila T-shirt and kissed your breasts?”

Angel: “Yes”

Me: “Were your nipples stiff?”

Me: “Did he suck your nipples?”

Me: “Then?”

Angel: “He groped my butt, he put his hands on my ass, and gripped me there.”

Me: “On this pair of FBT shorts?”

Me: “Continue”

Angel: “He pulled down my shorts and ate me there.”

Me: “What? He licked you?”

Me: “Did you enjoy that? Is your juice flowing out for him?”

I am not sure what is becoming of me at this point in time, but I am actually getting aroused by this interrogation. I feel guilty towards Angel but I cannot control myself. I am actually getting hard.

Angel: “Yes my juices were flowing out. And he was lapping them up like it was honey.”

Me: “And your cunt was aroused?”

I cannot believe the crude language I am using on my dear Angel.

Angel: “Yes, I was aroused. Yes, fuck, I was fucking dripping, alright, sorry, I don't know why, but I was very turned on, I was, shit, my cunt was soaking, Ok?”

I am taken aback by this sudden outburst by Angel.

Angel: “Fuck, I used my fingers to open my pussy for him. I wanted him to look at my bare pussy, it felt so nice, to have him stare at my pussy, Henry.”

“I grabbed his hand and put it between my legs, I pushed my labia lips apart, and felt his long fingers inserting into my wet pussy, ok. I felt another man's fingers in my hole, inside me, inside my vagina, over my slick hot lips, touching my clitoris.”

Me: “You came, with his fingers inside your cunt, rubbing you?”

Angel: “Yes, yes, I came hard, very hard. Almost squirting”

Me: “And you fucked?”

Angel: “Not yet. He continued to eat me. He pushed his tongue inside me, into my vagina, licked my inside, drinking all my orgasm juices. I lifted my hips, he licked lower, I felt him licking me further down. I held his head and pulled him closer. I told him I wanted his tongue on my asshole, then I felt it, he licked my anus.”

“He lifted me up and turned me over so that I was sprawling on the floor like a doggie. He used his fingers to spread me wide, I allowed him to, I wanted him to see me, to see everything, to taste me everywhere. He licked and tongued my asshole. Sorry, it felt amazing. Then he touched me there. He pushed a finger against my anus, and licked my vagina, I was soaking. He fingered my ass. He stroked my asshole as he kissed my cunt, licked me, covered my clit with his mouth, and slid his thick finger inside my asshole and kept murmuring this is the sexiest ass he had ever seen.”

“Suddenly he stopped his action. He pulled his finger out. I was left disappointed and empty. But not for long. I felt something thicker and harder trying to push its way into my anus. I realized it was his cock. I never tried anal sex before, but I was too excited at this point in time to stop him.”

“I felt his cock enter me, hard, his cock head slid inside my ass, it felt so painful, but so fucking good, and he thrust forward. I could feel myself being stretched wide, my anus felt like it was being torn apart, and he pushed forward, holding my hips, he thrust, fuck, I felt his huge thick cock slide deep inside my ass, filling my tight virgin asshole. His cock felt enormous, so thick, so huge inside my small hole. It was painful, but more arousal than pain. It felt incredible. And I knew he was enjoying it too as he kept murmuring fuck, fuck, this is too good.”

Me: “ So he fucked you hard in your ass? And came in your ass?”

Angel: “Yes, I think the sensation is too great for him as well. Only after a short while, he came. He came very hard into my ass, filling my rectum with his hot jism.”

Hardaway1818
15-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Me: “That’s it?”

Angel: “Yes, that’s it.”

Me: “But you mentioned you had sex with him 3 times? When was the third?”

Angel: “We tidied ourselves and left the gym. We walked together to the carpark together to pick up our cars respectively. We walked the whole journey in silence.”

“As we were at the carpark, facing our cars, somehow, I don’t know why, I don’t know what happened. It just seemed like there was some unfinished business. We just turned and looked at each other. Then as if there was some unseen force controlling us, we just grabbed each other hand, I don’t even know who grabbed who. But basically we just went to the staircase lobby. The type of fire escape staircase lobby where no one would used. No ventilation, smell stale type. We just pushed open the staircase door and went in.”

“Next thing we know, I was staring at his cock. That was the first time I looked at a cock so close. It just happened instinctively. I unbuckled his pants, he pushed me down, I kneeled down, and stared at the gigantic cock in front of me.”

“I wrapped my fingers around his penis, it felt so hot, and heavy. I could feel it swelling in my hand, getting thicker. I could feel it pulse and throb. By instinct, I lifted it to my mouth, and kissed the tip of his penis. He let out a groan. I think he liked it so I opened my mouth and I took the whole shaft into my mouth. I had never done this before so I just paused there. I felt him grow in my mouth. I could barely fit it in my mouth, he was so large. He started to grab my head and moved it back and forth. So I just let him used my mouth. It was so large, so hot, so fucking sweet and wet, and I just let him slid his shaft in and out of my mouth.”

Fuck, John. He took my dearest wife’s virgin ass and mouth.

Me: “Is that why you know what to do just now when you blow me?”

Angel: “Yes, Henry. Sorry, that was the first time I had a blow job. I just wanted to compensate back to you but I know it doesn’t help much.”

Me: “What happen next, Angel?”

Angel: “I wanted him to come into my mouth, so I said something like “come in my mouth, fill my little slut mouth with your thick cum, let me taste your hot spunk" and I sucked and sucked.”

Me: “So he come into your mouth?”

Angel: “No he didn’t. I think he wanted to fuck me one last time.”

Me: “Did he use a condom?”

Angel: “No, we didn’t have one with us.”

Me: “So, he fucked you with his bare cock inside you?”

Angel: “Yes. He stopped me from my sucking. I think he is nearing his orgasm again. He pulled me up, and with my shorts on, just pulled aside my panties and shoved his cock into my vagina. My FBT shorts and panties were still on and his cock was just penetrating me raw. We fucked standing up, in the carpark staircase. I was spreading myself wider, so he could fuck me in standing position. As we were in public, I was holding myself back from moaning loudly, he placed a hand on my mouth to stop me from shouting out too loudly.”

Me: “Did you come?”

Angel: “Yes, I came so quickly. I had a huge orgasm.”

Me: “Did he come?”

Me: “Inside you?”

Angel: “Yes, that’s why my pussy is full. That’s why I stopped you from licking me just now. I can’t let you taste someone’s else cum in my pussy. I can’t humiliate you like that. I am sorry, Henry.”

Me: “That’s all?”

Angel: “Yes, that’s all. After we both came in the staircase lobby, we had a final kiss. I told him I would quit my job and would never go back to the gym and I hope he would not pester me again. He agreed and we left in our respective cars.”

“Henry, can you forgive me? That was in the spur of the moment. I love only you. Always do. Can you give me a second chance?”

I look at my lovely Angel. She cried until her eyes are swollen red. I pull her into my arms and give her a tight hug. I know she has been 100% truthful in telling me everything that has happened and it takes huge courage to do that. I know it's my fault for not treating her properly ever since we got married and that has caused whatever has happened. I still love my Angel. She has been the nicest girl I have ever seen in my life.

“I am sorry too, Angel. I am at fault too. Let’s forget about whatever has happened and start afresh. I love you too much.”

Angel looks at me in her most innocent and grateful eyes and our lips meet each other.

We have a short kiss and start crying and laughing together in each other’s embrace.

Hardaway1818
15-11-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbHhvIbHaJo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2PwavRgss&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cGpuNO4OM&feature=related

eddy72
15-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Will the next part of the story include john for a threesome?

DDAMn
15-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Well bro It's done beautifully.n faced tis kind of situation b4 n I not strong enough to go through it again but btw it's a gd story.rite know just easy to say a single life is a better life than facing a failed married again n still can' t get over d trauma.

Hardaway1818
15-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Well bro It's done beautifully.n faced tis kind of situation b4 n I not strong enough to go through it again but btw it's a gd story.rite know just easy to say a single life is a better life than facing a failed married again n still can' t get over d trauma.

sorry bro for reminding u of your unhappy past.

My story is purely fiction

littlejoe
15-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Bro I just want to express my appreciation for all your effort to keep us entertain. Your story is full of life, it is just not the sexual part that keep our lustful thoughts fulfill but the whole package just keep everyone wanting more like how a druggie going back to get their fix. NO ONE writes like you do to bring out the life in each character. Bravo brother you are the MAN.:)

shinozuke
15-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Woot... Cecilia Liu!! Is Angel being described based on her???
I will go crazy if u are lol! One of my fav china actress

Anyway please continue!!! Sarpork u all the way

MillerV
15-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Great twist Hardaway!!!
Love the story... wonder whats in stall for next episode! cant Wait!

DDAMn
15-11-2012, 06:55 PM
No worries bro but do me a favour pls try continue n finish d story as u r a gd writer

furrball_22
15-11-2012, 07:54 PM
great twist to the story ...

Hardaway1818
15-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Oh no. my angel has turned bad. :(
Don't bully her too much k.

Hope Angel wasn't bullied as much :)

She is still a character i love a lot

Hardaway1818
15-11-2012, 10:43 PM
No worries bro but do me a favour pls try continue n finish d story as u r a gd writer

I will definitely complete the story. I hated those stories that were abandoned halfway.

Am now thinking through my next sub-plot. The story is coming to its final part already. Want to end it nicely with a good conclusion and a finale climax. Have some ideas but still pondering which one is best.

LovePotion
15-11-2012, 10:45 PM
i must admit that u r indeed a good writer.. i think u could come out a novel soon.:cool:

Aklim
16-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Wow ..... wow ...... wow ....
Excellent scenario. :)

Hardaway1818
16-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Woot... Cecilia Liu!! Is Angel being described based on her???
I will go crazy if u are lol! One of my fav china actress

Anyway please continue!!! Sarpork u all the way

Yes i modelled Angel based on her image. Crystal is modelled after Yang Mi.

They are my two favourite actresses :)

agon
16-11-2012, 10:13 AM
it is such a waste u r not a writer dude!!

SimpleGirl
16-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Real interesting story

crossfir3
16-11-2012, 02:45 PM
I know its not Angel's fault 100%, but I'd smack John's face if I were Henry :D

Nice story bro, keep it up!

Hardaway1818
16-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Time: Sunday

Time flies past quickly, it has been 3 months since me and Angel got married. After the regretful "incident", my relationship and love with Angel has grown much stronger. Angel has since quit her job and taking a break from work. Everyday we are just keeping each other company and enjoying our little "honeymoon". We are enjoying our life as a carefree, newly-wed couples: play golf, enjoy spa, good dinners and not forgetting Angel's favorite, watching theater plays and performance. We have also made cameo acting appearances at the theater group where Angel and I had our "first time".

Today is also the day when Ryan and Crystal are coming back from their honeymoon. Me and Angel are waiting for them in our living room.

The clock reads 1.25 pm. They should be reaching home soon.

Just at this moment, a limousine cab stops outside our bungalow. Two familiar faces alight from the cab.

Ryan and Crystal are finally back. I miss them so much.

"Pa we are back!" Ryan is walking through the door, pulling his huge trolley luggage. Crystal is smiling radiantly, following close behind.

I walk up and give Ryan a good hug, "Son, I miss you so much."

Ryan: "Pa we miss you too. Errr, Angel, should I call you .... "

Angel: "Just continue calling me Angel will do."

Crystal: "Angel, how have you been?"

Crystal is hugging Angel.

Angel: "Crystal, you look beautiful."

Yes, Crystal is looking beautiful. She has dyed her hair slightly yellowish and has a soft perm which ends with wavy curves at the end of her long, silky hair. She was sexy and pretty, but now she is womanly and exudes an aura of sexuality. How should I describe it? Stunning.

Crystal: "Pa, how are you? I miss you too"

Crystal moves over from Angel and gives me a hug as well, which catches me by surprise.

For that two seconds, I have the most stunning woman I have seen in my life in my embrace. She smells so nice, so womanly. I have a reluctance to let her leave my embrace.

Me: "Come, let's sit down and talk."

So there we are, sitting around in the living room, chatting away happily about their honeymoon, the interesting places they visited, the exotic food they have taken, the exciting encounters they have gone through. Our living room has never been so full of life and laughter for the longest time ever. It feels so good to have the whole family together.

"You guys are back"

Rex walks through the main door.

Ryan: "Rex, you are back. I bought you some gifts, you will love ....."

Rex cuts off Ryan abruptly, "Enjoy yourselves, I am going back to my room"

Rex walks up the stairs coldly.

Ryan: "Pa, is Rex still angry with us?"

Me: "Haizzz, I don't think I have spoken to Rex more than 3 sentences in the 3 months that you are away. We don't even see him much. He is always out of the house."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rex is full of resentment for the family.

..... He hates me for taking Angel away from him.

..... He is angry with Ryan for the car accident that took away his mother.

..... He feels hurt by Angel for breaking up with him and being together with his father.

..... He feels aggrieved with Crystal for being the indirect cause of his breakup with Angel and his fallout with his brother.

He is a changed man now. He is no longer the Rex that we knew.

Hotspotxxxxx
17-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Crystal is back! Miss her so much

callmebad
17-11-2012, 02:04 AM
uncle henry no good, must give uncle henry a hard spanking
compete with son for woman
ask the son how to cope
how to call Angel?
call her mummy or auntie?

DDAMn
18-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Bro hardaway where r u? All of us are eagerly waiting your next twist in the Henry saga????

Hardaway1818
18-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Sorry am very busy with work. Just received a big project, deadline coming Friday.

MillerV
18-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Good luck uncle Henry!

risingeast
19-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Very good ! One of the much better stories here. Please continue..

furrball_22
23-11-2012, 07:33 AM
Where's Uncle Henry?? There are a lot of people waiting for you...

sarcasm0003
24-11-2012, 03:44 AM
Ts, fantastic writing pls update soon. Small head waiting for next installment to work.

shatteredglen
24-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Way to go bro. You are good!

Dekachin
24-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Was a pleasure reading your masterpiece.

crossfir3
25-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Waiting...

Hardaway1818
25-11-2012, 11:15 PM
sorry supporters! Been very busy with work. Will try my best to update tomorrow night.

kittymae
25-11-2012, 11:51 PM
sorry supporters! Been very busy with work. Will try my best to update tomorrow night.

Good stuff must and worth the wait... And so we wait :D

Hardaway1818
26-11-2012, 07:32 PM
sorry i am drowning in work

Never rains but pours :(

BrandonNg
28-11-2012, 12:18 AM
sorry i am drowning in work

Never rains but pours :(

drowning in work = no happy life

hope to see some updates soon.

Hardaway1818
28-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Time: Wednesday

A couple of weeks passed by after Ryan and Crystal came back from their honeymoon....

I am back to see Dr Tan for my follow-up checkup for the erectile dysfunction condition.

Dr Tan: "Henry, seems like everything is back to normal?"

Me: "Yes, all good now. Like you mentioned, it's more of a psychological barrier after that fateful accident. But luckily managed to break through that barrier."

Dr Tan: "That's good to hear. How did you know that?"

Obviously I am unable to answer that question. I can't possibly tell him that I got aroused because my lovely wife Angel is being fucked by someone else.

Me: "Haha I also don't know how to put it, but anyway, problem is behind us now."

Dr Tan: "Very good. Looks like you can enjoy your blissful marriage life now. Really envy you for having such a young and pretty wife."

Me: "Haha Dr Tan, am I hearing this correct?"

Dr Tan: "Err Henry, we knew each other for almost 20 years already. I supposed you would pardon me right? I am also a man, a normal human being. Your wife is really pretty and hot. Just like your daughter-in-law."

Me: "Crystal? She is here to see you? Anything's wrong? She just came back from her honeymoon a couple of weeks ago."

Dr Tan: "Oh nothing much. Just some routine check for married couples. By the way, are you planning for babies with Angel?"

Me: "Hmmmm never really thought of that. I am old already."

Dr Tan: "Maybe you should start thinking about that. Angel is still so young. You might want to discuss this with her. Like what you mentioned, you are not getting young. If you want, better plan for it now."

Me: "Good, seems like Ryan and Crystal are here to see you for family planning checkup. Looks like I am going to be a grandpa soon."

Dr Tan: "Henry, you know I can't comment on this even if they are your family. Professional ethics."

Me: "Too late. I already caught the drift. Ok chat with you more some other time. Got to go home for dinner soon."

TAKSUN
28-11-2012, 07:41 PM
camping for more , thanks

Hotspotxxxxx
28-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Good to see you finishing your work and coming back!

Have grown so attached to your story that I feel like I have missed Henry and co for so long and feel so good hearing updates about them.

Unbelievable.

nightfly1966
29-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Up this awesome thread...:D

TehGaDai
29-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Towkay Henry, you rocks! Waiting for your exciting updates... :D

naturegreen
29-11-2012, 03:36 PM
More to go. Pls continue.

suzzer
29-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Camping here for more adventure!:D

Hardaway1818
29-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Time: Wednesday evening 7.30 pm

Family dinner time. It's been becoming a regular affair with Ryan and Crystal coming back for dinner with me and Angel everyday. I am enjoying this family bliss very much.

Ever since my late wife and father passed away, the family has not been so happy and cheerful for quite a while. Me, Angel and Ryan and Crystal have grown so much closer over this period. Especially Angel and Crystal. They are more like sisters as they are so close in age. The only regret is that Rex is still seldom seen at home.

We are chatting happily about everything under the sun. About work, about the latest entertainment gossip, about the latest political news. Basically everything. With the bubbly Crystal around, we will never get bored.

Me: "Eh Ryan, I was at Uncle Tan's clinic this afternoon. Heard you and Crystal went to see him as well. Everything ok?"

Ryan: "Pa, did Uncle Tan mention anything?"

Me: "Oh nothing at all. You mean there is anything I should know?"

Just before Ryan can open his mouth to answer me, Crystal interrupted.

"Pa, Angel, I am full. I am not feeling too well. I go up to rest first."

That's a 360 degree change from just a moment ago. Me and Angel are totally taken by surprise.

.................................................. .................................................. ......................

Time: Wednesaday night 10 pm

Me: "Where were you? I didn't see you after coming out from the bathroom."

Angel: "I went to look for Crystal. Felt something was not right at the dinner just now."

Me: "Ya, I felt the same. So did you manage to find out what happened?"

Angel: "Crystal is very upset. She confided in me, but I am supposed to keep it a secret for her."

Me: "Including me?"

Angel: "Yes, of course dear. This is women's talk. You are not supposed to know. I can't break her trust."

Me: "Is it serious? Everything alright with the couple?"

Angel: "I am not sure either. I will talk to Crystal again when she feels better. Will try to get her to ask Ryan to tell you about it. That's all I can say, dear."

My mind is full of question marks.

gambit76
29-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Suspense suspense....
Can't wait to find out more...

deludedgal
29-11-2012, 11:16 PM
very nice story telling :D

Hotspotxxxxx
01-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Please support your favourite writers at the poll (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=8155346#post8155346)

ugly42
01-12-2012, 08:47 PM
This is one of my favorite writers. Just waiting for the next update

Hardaway1818
02-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Time: Saturday night

Me: "Angel, you are back. Tired?"

Angel: "I am ok dear. Just a little tipsy."

Me: "Drank a lot?"

Angel: "Quite a bit. Need some alcohol to open Crystal up."

Me: "Is Crystal alright?"

Angel: "Ya, we came back together in cab. She is back to her own room. Ryan is with her."

Me: "Is she willing to open up with her problem?"

Angel: "Yes, very good talk with her. In fact, we have a heart-to-heart talk. And we came up with a solution. This would need your consent and cooperation."

Me: "What is it?"

Angel: "Let me go wash up first, sober a little and I will update you."

My lovely Angel is washing herself in the bathroom. Ever since our dinner on Wednesday, Ryan and Crystal have not been themselves and seemed to be upset with something. Hence I ask Angel to bring Crystal out for some drinks and ladies talk, hopefully to help the young couple with whatever we can.

.................................................. ...............................................

Angel: "Dear, let me update you exactly what happened. Ryan and Crystal want to have babies eagerly. They tried to conceive one during their honeymoon. When they came back from their honeymoon, they went for a routine checkup at Dr Tan, the usual marriage and pregnancy tests that a lot of couples usually do before they actually conceive."

Me: "Uh huh"

Angel: "Unfortunately, the tests came back showing that Crystal cannot conceive a baby due to a problem with her womb. Both of them are devastated. Although Ryan didn't say anything, Crystal felt very bad and upset with herself. She knows Ryan is yearning for kids. It's Ryan's dream to have at least 3 kids. Crystal knows that and she blames herself that she cannot bear children for Ryan."

Me: "Oh dear. Have they considered adoption?"

Angel: "They discussed about that and felt that it would be different from having their own kids. Ryan said it's alright and he would be happy just with Crystal for their life, but Crystal knows he is very disappointed. That's why she is so upset with herself."

Me: "That's tough on the couple.... You mentioned you two have come to a solution?"

Angel: "Yes, dear. That's having a surrogate mother."

Me: "Hmmmm that can be a solution, but it's very tough to find a surrogate mother. A lot of legal and emotional strangle in such situations. I heard of cases where the surrogate mother can't bear parting with the baby subsequently or came back to blackmail the family."

Angel: "Yes, that's their concern as well. That's why the solution is for me to be the surrogate mother."

Me: "Dear, are you serious? It would be very tough on you. 9 months pregnancy is not easy......"

Angel: "But that's the only way to help them. Like you said, being a surrogate mother is not easy. Why would others willingly do for them? Anyway I am not working, so I can rest at home. I am just lending my womb to them. Ryan's and Crystal's sperm and eggs are healthy, so we just need to go for artificial insemination to put the embryo into my womb. That would still be their very own baby."

Me: "Dear that's such a big sacrifice on your part. Won't you want to have our own baby?"

Angel: "Frankly I have not thought about that yet. But seeing Ryan and Crystal in such great pains, I just thought of helping them out first. What do you think, Henry?"

Me: "You are such a noble girl. Whatever you are thinking of doing, it's for my dearest son and daughter-in-law. I can't think of any reason to object as long as you are ok with it."

Angel: "Great. Crystal would be so relieved and happy to hear this. She won't have to blame herself so much for it anymore."

I give Angel a tight hug. She is such a lovely angel.

MillerV
02-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Whoops! Getting close to incest!!
Waiting for next installment

w1erdguy
02-12-2012, 08:00 PM
and ends up ryan fucks angel lol

BMW69
02-12-2012, 11:02 PM
What is this story turning into? Haha bro keep it real :)

crossfir3
03-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Please support your favourite writers at the poll (http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=8155346#post8155346)

Just voted for bro hardaway1818 :D

callmebad
03-12-2012, 11:19 PM
surrogate mother
in what way?:)

Summerhillt
04-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Haha. Why waste money go see doctor. Just ask Ryan marry angel than after that uncle Henry marry crystal. Uncle Henry so old Liao don't want kids than take crystal can Liao ma. Everyday pump sperms inside her so shiok. So womanly figure who don't want.

Damn this is a story. How I wish it was real than I can be their family friend. Who knows I might get lucky haha.

Hardaway1818
04-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Just voted for bro hardaway1818 :D

Thanks for the support!

miniboy
04-12-2012, 10:28 PM
could it be angel already pregnant with someone
and then claim to be surrogate :D

eeemen
06-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Wonderful twists and turns in your story bro TS, you write wonderfully,and I have enjoyed reading your very captivating stories. Thanks n cheers bro, ..........

Hardaway1818
06-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Wonderful twists and turns in your story bro TS, you write wonderfully,and I have enjoyed reading your very captivating stories. Thanks n cheers bro, ..........

Thanks for the appreciation!

Sorry supporters, I have not been able to update recently because of work. Very busy during year-end period.

Will try to update this Sunday :)

EnigmaofSorrow
11-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Great story Bro... eagerly awaiting the next twist...

Hardaway1818
13-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Time: Saturday morning

Today is the D-day.

Dr Tan has previously extracted Ryan's sperm and fertilized into Crystal's egg to form the embyro. The embryo has been injected into Angel's womb for her to be the surrogate mother to carry the embryo into full term after 9 months. This would be the best possible solution as Ryan and Crystal would still have their own genetic baby given that Crystal's womb cannot carry a baby.

The artificial insemination has been done a couple of weeks ago. Today is the day when we would all know if the embryo has been successfully nestled into Angel's womb.

Me: "Dr Tan, how's it? Is it successful?"

Dr Tan: "Henry, Angel, Ryan, Crystal. From the results, I am sorry to inform you that the artificial insemination has been unsuccessful and I must say that Angel would not be able to be the surrogate mother even if we try again."

Ryan: "Why?"

Dr Tan: "Firstly we all know that the chances of success for an artificial insemination is only about 25%, and that's provided with the aid of medication. However Angel's body is allergic to that medication, hence without that, the chances of the artificial insemination is way too low for us to even contemplating trying again. So I am sorry to disappoint."

Crystal breaks down into tears "I am sorry Ryan. I am sorry everyone. It's my fault for not being able to give you a baby."

Ryan, hugging Crystal in his arms "It's ok dear. I won't blame you. Not your fault."

"It's my fault, it's my fault!"

Hardaway1818
13-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Time: Saturday night

Me: "How's Crystal? Is she feeling better?"

Angel: "Been crying whole night. Took some sleeping pills and finally fell asleep."

Me: "Sigh, really don't know what to do."

Angel: "Henry, just now Crystal was begging me but I don't know if I should tell you."

Me: "Huh? But you have done your best to help. What else can you do?"

Angel seems to be deep in her thoughts and withdrawn into herself. After a deafening pause, she stutters "What do you think if I act as a surrogate for Crystal?"

Me: "Isn't that what we have just done?"

Angel: "That's not what I am talking about. Crystal is asking me to be a surrogate for her, without the artificial insemination."

I am stunned. "You want Ryan to fuck you?"

Angel: "No, I don't know. I just don't know what to do with Crystal. She is begging me to ask you. And I promise her to ask you. Just forget what I have said."

I can't forget though. I never thought of letting Angel fuck anyone again after the debacle with John. But I must admit that the experience of knowing John fucking Angel did cure me of my mental impotency. And the thought of my own son fucking Angel... actually arouses me.

I think my small head is doing the thinking instead of my big head.

"If you think you can help Crystal and Ryan and you are willing to do so, I will respect your decision."

The moment those words leave my mouth, I start to regret it. I have hoped that Angel would give me a way to back out. She didn't.

Angel hugs me and says, "Henry, thanks for understanding. I am just helping Ryan and Crystal. It would only be going through the motion to deposit the sperm into me, get pregnant and that's it."

royalblood
13-12-2012, 08:35 PM
wah so much storyline! please update more often if time permits :)

femdom1
13-12-2012, 08:45 PM
camping here for more story.......................

LovePotion
13-12-2012, 09:35 PM
wow sweeee camping camping camping

Hardaway1818
13-12-2012, 09:55 PM
haha a kind bro with power 8 wanted to up my points at 7.08 pm today but again mistakenly deducts my points instead. This is the second time that has happened to me and again by a high power bro.

It's alright, no worries. I just find it funny so wanted to share :)

KEYSTONE
13-12-2012, 10:23 PM

Hotspotxxxxx
13-12-2012, 11:22 PM

bro Hardaway1818 is currently ranked 2nd at the voting. Pls give him a final push if u think he deserves it!

lglg666
14-12-2012, 08:54 AM
camping here for more story.......................

Same here....:D

Returned favor - femdom1

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange

Hardaway1818
14-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Time: Sunday morning

Crystal: “Oh really? Angel, you are willing to help me? Thank you so much Father and Angel. I can’t tell you how grateful I am. I would do anything to have a baby that belongs to Ryan. This would be perfect as we have records of Angel going for the artificial insemination. So we can just treat as if the artificial insemination is successful. No one would know. Angel would be only a surrogate mother. The baby belongs to Ryan and me. Thank you so much.”

Angel: “Crystal, we understand your torment. We are a family.”

Henry: “But…. does Ryan know your plan?”

Crystal: “I haven’t told you. I never expect Angel and Father to agree helping me, so I never brought this up to Ryan in case he gets another disappointment. I can’t bear to disappoint him anymore.”

Henry: “Would he agree to your plan then?”

Crystal: “Errmmm, I think for the sake of having his own kid, he will. He has mentioned to me before that Angel is a beautiful girl, so that shouldn’t be a problem.”

Angel blushes and gives Crystal a nudge at her last comment. “I am only doing this to help you only, please remember.”

Crystal: “Of course, of course, Angel. I am forever grateful to you.”

At this moment, Ryan walks down the staircase to the living room.

Ryan: “Morning. Wow everyone is up so early.”

Crystal: “Ryan, come. We have something to ask you.”

Ryan: “What’s so serious?”

Crystal: “Father and Angel have agreed to help us to have your own baby.”

Ryan: “Dear I thought we agreed to forget about this?”

Crystal: “No no no listen to me Ryan. I know it’s your biggest wish in life to have your own kid. You told me that when you propose to me. You told me that during our wedding night. You told me that during our honeymoon. I know how important that is to you.”

Ryan: “But Angel has tried helping us and there is nothing else we can do.”

Crystal: “Yes there is. Angel has agreed to bear your baby.”

Ryan: “We tried that, didn’t we?”

Crystal: “No listen Ryan. Angel has agreed to let you make love to her, make her pregnant and that baby will belong to us. To the others, she is just the surrogate mother. Only the four of us would know.”

Ryan: “What?”

Ryan looks at me for my reaction and I nod lightly to show my consent and support. He looks at Angel and Angel lowers her head shyly.

A dead silence follows. Ryan is looking around at us and he is deep in thought. His glance stops at Angel and breaks the silence, “I will go along with it if everyone agrees, especially Angel.”

Angel nods her head lightly to shows her approval.

Crystal: “Ok let’s do it now.”

Ryan: “Now?”

Crystal: “Yes now. The more we wait, the more awkward we will get.”

Showpoint
14-12-2012, 07:52 PM
nice story , please continue

crossfir3
14-12-2012, 09:26 PM
wow! looking forward to taboo :p

Coffeecans
14-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Definitely setting up a small coffeeshop here if you don't mind.

Kopi-O, kopi-c, kopi, tilo, po, gao, siew dai, kadai, kosong, kopi plus C, all available. :D

Looking for partners to sell toasts and eggs... :D

BMW69
14-12-2012, 11:21 PM

Kopi-O, kopi-c, kopi, tilo, po, gao, siew dai, kadai, kosong, kopi plus C, all available. :D

Uncle, 1 ice milo.

I'm selling kaya toast, butter toast, cum toast, soft boiled eggs and Chee Bye Fun. My usual Chee Cheong Fun supplier closed down. Had to look for similar but not the same alternatives.

SUNS
14-12-2012, 11:22 PM
haha a kind bro with power 8 wanted to up my points at 7.08 pm today but again mistakenly deducts my points instead. This is the second time that has happened to me and again by a high power bro.

Take it easy, bro. Will up you when I recover. Keep posting your nice stories.

SUNS

Hardaway1818
15-12-2012, 12:19 AM

hahahaha i should start charging some rental since you are running such a bustling business

GoldenMonkey1
15-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Keep it going!!! Waiting for more updates. :D

rooneyrocks
15-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Great story ... Continue please

huj1ng
15-12-2012, 10:54 AM
waiting for more updates great effort

lasupkia
15-12-2012, 10:14 PM
hahahaha i should start charging some rental since you are running such a bustling businessNeed some sexy hot babes beer promoters? :D

w1erdguy
15-12-2012, 11:19 PM
foursome! :D

Uzzi
16-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Wow.... Wonderful twist to the stories .... Well done TS pls keep up the good writing ....

Showpoint
16-12-2012, 11:07 AM
more please , thanks

SUNS
16-12-2012, 11:34 PM

Up you already, cheers. :p

Hardaway1818
18-12-2012, 07:49 PM

Angel: "Yes, I agree with Crystal. Let's get it over and done with now. The more we drag, the more awkward we will be. This is for all the purpose of conceiving a baby for Ryan and Crystal. We will get it done in a short while. Wait for us here."

Ryan seems to be still in a daze.

Angel walks over to kiss me, "I will be back in a short while."

Ryan looks at Angel, gets up and follows her up the stairs.

I look at them from the back. For the first time, the reality strikes me. My son is going to fuck my lovely wife, but it shouldn't be considered incest as they are not related by blood. And this is all for the good cause of getting a baby for my son and daughter-in-law. But I feel a sinking feeling as I watch my wife walking away to be fucked by another man. Even if he is my son, he is still a man. Who can resist my lovely Angel? Especially when they are naked in bed? Come on, what am I thinking about? It is just a bang, shoot and done. Yes, it will be over in 2 min.

Ryan and Angel walk into our bedroom and close it behind them. This sends a sense of jealousy and regret into me. I should have seen this coming. I should have knew this all along. How can I regret now? Crystal is just sitting across me hoping that this would deliver the baby they have been craving for.

But why must they use my bedroom? Why must they do it on my bed? The same bed that me and Angel use for our love-making. But what's the difference of doing it on my bed or Ryan's bed? All kinds of rubbish thoughts are just attacking my mind at the moment.

I don't think I am prepared for the waiting. Angel said they would be done in a short while. I have assumed it to be a 2 minute thing, bang, shoot and thank you episode. Me and Crystal just sit at the living room, waiting in silence.

5 minutes has passed. It is the longest 5 minutes in my life. They are yet to come out.

15 minutes has passed. Shouldn't Ryan deposit his sperms into Angel already? What are they doing inside for so long?

30 minutes has passed. My mind is going crazy. Images of their intertwined bodies keep flashing in my mind. Images of Ryan's cock inside Angel on our bed is driving me mad. Each minute is like a needle piercing into me. They really should be done by now.

The silence in the living room is deafening until it is broken by a familiar sound. The sounds come from upstairs. Very faint but I can hear it. It is Angel in the throes of an orgasm.

I turn to look at Crystal to see if she has heard it too. Crystal is giving me a forced smile, "Ryan usually takes a long time to cum."

What the heck? I never expect Angel to have such enjoyment from this episode. It is really supposed to be a 2 minute thing!

I can't stand it anymore. I walk up the stairs towards our room. When I reach our door, I stop there. What am I supposed to do? Barge in and scold my wife and son? I allow this to happen, didn't I?

I stand at the door stupidly. At this distance, I can hear the sounds more clearly.

I can hear the violent shaking sound of our king-size bed.

I can hear the muffled moaning sounds of Angel. It seems like she is trying to quieten down but she can't help it.

I can hear the groaning sound of Ryan as well. He sounds like a wild animal in lust.

I can hear the banging of bodies together, hard and furious banging. They must be in great lust.

The moaning sounds become louder and the banging sounds become faster. "Arrrgghhhhhh" I hear Ryan shouting out. They must have cum together.

Finally it's done. Finally my ordeal is over.

I walk away quickly from the door. Won't want them to see me standing by the door when they open as that would be awkward.

I join Crystal at the living room. Crystal looks so submissive and sweet here. She is such a good daughter-in-law, willing to withstand this torture in order to have a baby for my son.

Me: "They are done. Would be out soon."

Crystal gives me a weak but assuring smile.

Minutes pass. They are not out.

That faint sounds resonates down from upstairs again.

Crystal: "Think they must be doing it again."

What? Why would they need to do a second time? What's happening now?

I just cannot imagine this but to resign myself to the fact. The fact that Ryan and Angel are enjoying themselves in the room.

want0nmee
18-12-2012, 08:29 PM
wah.. so happening. reading it also make me hard

Showpoint
18-12-2012, 09:00 PM
nice camping for more , thanks

jj_jj
18-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Is there an orgy in the works? beh tahan...

eddy72
18-12-2012, 10:25 PM
crystal offer herself as compensation?

BrandonNg
19-12-2012, 12:58 AM
welcome back sir! waiting so long for your continuation.. hehe.. great stuff!

birdfeeder
19-12-2012, 01:04 AM
very nice story , thanks

Hotspotxxxxx
19-12-2012, 05:35 AM
Steaming hot! I really like your story bro! A pity you are currently ranked 3rd at the poll for the Best SBF Writer of the Year.

My vote goes to you because your plots and writing always make me hard

sk8terboy
19-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Super story! Love your plot twists and how the story flows. Thanks for the time and effort you put into the story

Naim
20-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Great story!

birdfeeder
21-12-2012, 12:12 AM
please continue

Hardaway1818
21-12-2012, 11:22 AM
I am off for holiday break and will continue when I am back from my travels.

Here I come, Europe!

ilikeoldchangke
21-12-2012, 11:27 AM

Here I come, Europe!

Wah ! So Shoik. ..

Must be freezing now .. Enjoy your trip.

Eat more chocolates, drink more wine, everything there is cheaper than SG.

Don't forget the ice cream !

ken_v2
21-12-2012, 11:35 AM

Here I come, Europe!

bro, hope you gain some inspirations during your travels. cheers!
;)

Hardaway1818
21-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Wah ! So Shoik. ..

Must be freezing now .. Enjoy your trip.

Eat more chocolates, drink more wine, everything there is cheaper than SG.

Don't forget the ice cream !

Going to Italy, France and Switzerland. I thought things there are more expensive except for the Guccis, pradas and LVs haha. Going to burn a hole in my pocket haha

littlepok
21-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Going to Italy, France and Switzerland. I thought things there are more expensive except for the Guccis, pradas and LVs haha. Going to burn a hole in my pocket haha

enjoy your trip bro, bring souvenirs back for all. more steamy stories

ilikeoldchangke
21-12-2012, 12:12 PM

Oops. I think in this case will be more siong.haha

Guess i'm still stuck in the eastern eu kind of prices.

Enjoy your trip.
Harass the air stewardess. ~

Coffeecans
21-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Have a good trip! :)

risingeast
21-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Have a good trip and rest and come back with greater stories !

eeemen
22-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Enjoy your holidays bro, well deserved at such a time like this, beginning of a new dawn isn't it? Cheers bro, ...............

ps......and a merry x'mas to all bros n sis here!!

birdfeeder
22-12-2012, 02:56 PM

furrball_22
04-01-2013, 12:55 PM
Bro... waiting for you return. Pls dun keep us in suspense ...

EuroFanatic
04-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Camping here....

slyhypo
05-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Happy New Year.

Waiting anxiously for your next installment.

Hardaway1818
06-01-2013, 05:15 PM

Why must they do it a second round?

No one can answer this question except for the two of them. I tried not to think along that line but the only logical reason is that Ryan and Angel are enjoying fucking each other.

I am cursing in my heart at what is happening in my own bedroom on my bed.

Time passes even more slowly this time round. Seconds is like minutes, minutes is like hours. It seems like eternity has passed and they are still not out.

Me and Crystal are sitting at the living room waiting for the two lovebirds in passion to disengage. My dick is aching. On several times, I even thought about throwing Crystal down onto the floor and fucking her while we wait. The lovemaking sounds resonating down from upstairs is even louder than the previous round. I can sense Crystal squirming to the sounds of moans and groans of passion echoing around the silent living room. For a few times, I can feel Crystal casting wry glances at my direction, seemingly towards my groin area. I have to keep adjusting my position as the front of my pants is screaming to break free from its constraints. When I look over to Crystal, she will quickly shift her view elsewhere, purposely avoiding my eyes.

Her cheeks are blushed. Her lips are wet. Her chest are heaving up and down with her deep breathing. Her knees are subconsciously swaying from side to side, opening and closing at the hem of her skirt, which is now bundled up nicely just above her knee. Crystal is beautiful. Oozing with sensual sensation. My mind is slowly shifting from the action upstairs to this beautiful sexy lady besides me. I feel like the urge to grab this daughter-in-law of mine and fuck her.

At this moment, Crystal meets my eyes. Our eyes are locked with each other, in a moment of lust and longing.

If we just have a couple more minutes, I guess we would have pounced onto each other. However, just at this moment, we hear both of them screaming out at the top of their voice simultaneously. This breaks my and Crystal's daze. After a few minutes, Ryan appears from my bedroom and comes downstairs himself.

Ryan just murmurs soft "Pa, it's done." And he disappears to the kitchen.

I walk up the stairs. My steps seem heavier than normal. I am not sure if I should go to my room now, but I don't know where else I can go to.

I look into my room. This is close to what I have imagined. Angel's clothes are strewn about on the floor. The bed covers are in a mess, with the sides all pulled out, dangling messily around mattress. The thick quilt blanket is half bundled, with one half falling onto the floor, and the other half covering Angel's modesty. Angel's hair is in a mess and she looks exhausted. The bed sheets are highlighted with spots of wetness, providing evidence of the passion that has just happened. A sweaty, musky scent permeates the air. It seems like a world war has literally taken place in my room a moment ago.

I walk over to Angel and look into her eyes, "Dear, are you ok?"

Angel avoids my eyes and replies softly, "I am ok, dear. Let me go wash up first."

She is still undressed when she gets out of the bed, quickly grabbing the pieces of her clothing from the floor and covering her front as she moves towards the bathroom. Her back is naked as she walks away from me.

As she moves, a trail of sperm flows slowly down her inner thigh and trickles along the length of her leg. That belongs to Ryan.

Ilovelesbotarma
06-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Hey TS,

Glad that you are back, your stories are very good, keep it going because you have alot of fans, haha, sorry because i dont have to power to add your points, haha

Hotspotxxxxx
06-01-2013, 06:23 PM
Bro welcome back! Really longing for your next instalments! Never fail to arouse me with your plot and suspense.

whatissit
06-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Welcome back bro.. your story nv fail to pitch a tent in my pants..

Hardaway1818
06-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Time: Sunday night

Angel and I are lying in our bed, facing skywards, staring at the ceiling of our bedroom.

Me: "Dear, are you asleep?"

Angel: "Not yet dear. Why?"

Me: "Can we talk?"

Angel: "I know you would ask me. But do we really have to talk about this??

Me: "I don't know. If you don't feel like talking, I won't ask anymore. But I just want to know what really happened behind the closed door. You know me, once I know about the details and accept it, I will be alright. If I don't, my imagination just can't stop running wild."

Angel: "Yes I know you well enough, Henry. So let me just tell you everything from the moment the door closes till it opens again."

__________________________________________________ _______________

Angel's narration of the happenings behind the closed door

When we were in the room, both of us were very shy, not knowing what to do next, especially Ryan. He was so upstart that his whole body was literally cramped up.

No choice, I had to take the initiative. I led him to our bedside and sat the both of us down. I put my arms around Ryan's neck and gave him a few pecks on his lips. He was so stiff that he just sat down dumbly, looking at me. So I closed my lips over his and used my tongue to probe a little.

There was still no reaction from him so I asked him "Ryan, am I so detestable that you are not responding to me?".

That's when he suddenly seemed shaken from his stupor and said "Of course not, Angel, I actually find you to be such a sweet and pretty girl from the first time I saw you at the restaurant".

At this moment, Ryan looked at me into my eyes. That's when it became my turn to be embarrassed. I closed my eyes but tilted my head sightly with my mouth upwards facing him. I felt Ryan moved closer and his lips onto my mouth.

That was a gentle but firm kiss. Our lips just touched each other and locked in position. Ryan's tongue started to pry through the gap of my lips. His tongue brushed the length of my lips and I felt a firm grasp behind my neck, pulling me towards him.

His whole tongue pushed through my lips and into my mouth. When our tongues met, he hugged me even more tightly. That was a long, passionate kiss. We were basically lost in that warm, wet tongue fight and our tongue were intertwined and swirling around each other. He sucked my tongue into his mouth. His tongue ventured every space within my mouth and lapped up my saliva as if it was the sweetest thing on earth.

I thought we would just kiss forever but that was when I felt his hand on my left breast. I gave a gasp when he touched me there as I was a bit surprised. His hand became more aggressive and started to grope my breasts and his other hand pulled my T-shirt over.His hand continued kneading my breasts while the free hand unclasped my bra from the back and my upper body was now totally naked.

We broke our kiss and Ryan stared at my breasts for a few seconds and commented, "I have been imagining how these look like for so long" I was quite surprised by this statement. Does that meant that Ryan has been fantasizing about me?

I had no choice to ask him as he closed his mouth onto my breast and sucked on my nipple. That really sent shivers down my spine as that was so arousing for me. My whole body was squirming and he was sucking even more aggressively now as I think he felt encouraged by my body reaction.

Ryan then hooked his thumb in the elastic band of my shorts and panties and pulled them down together in one smooth action. I was now fully naked in front of him. He seemed to be mesmerized to see my full body totally exposed to him.

He stood up, pulled off his T-shirt and berms, as well as his underwear to expose a very hard erection. It was very, very big, much bigger than yours so I was a bit taken aback.

I thought we could now get on with the job since he was fully erected, so I just told him to stick it into me and get the job done quickly. The reason why we were in the bedroom was to get me pregnant so that Ryan and Crystal can have their baby.

But Ryan had other idea. He sat me on the bed while he stood in front of me. His gigantic cock was level with my mouth as he edged forward allowing his cock to touch my face. I tried to turn my face away, but he grabbed my head with both his hands. His cock was now pointing straight at my mouth.

I wanted to tell Ryan that we should just start pumping his seeds into me so that we could get out of the room soon as Crystal and you were waiting outside. When I opened my mouth, Ryan just shoved his whole cock into my mouth. I almost choked on that instance, but Ryan just let out a groan saying, "So this is how it felt like. I had been wanting to shove my dick into that petite mouth of yours."

Ryan seemed like an animal possessed and begun to use my mouth for his own pleasure. His cock was too big for my mouth, but he couldn't care less. He just kept shoving his cock in and out of my mouth, forcing it to the deepest back of my throat each time, causing me great discomfort. He just kept lamenting "Angel, suck it, suck it. Your mouth is so good. So tight." But I was not sucking his cock at all, it was him who was fucking my mouth.

I also lost track of how long he was fucking my mouth. I think he really enjoyed it, and I could feel his tension building up. Suddenly he stopped and pushed me onto my back, "Angel, open your legs, I am coming soon."

I laid on my back, opened my legs allowing him to mount me. His cock was probing for my hole, but it was too big to go in, so I told him, "Ryan, slowly. Yours is too big, can't go in"

I really regretted saying that, because it seemed like that comment of his cock being too big served only to arouse him even further. His sex-crazed eyes just stared at me as he used one hand to steady his cock and force it into my hole. That was so painful that I gave a loud cry. Ryan moaned as he penetrated me completely on that first stroke. His cock pulled back and plunged in again. He was so excited that he quickened his pace of fucking me, and I was groaning in pain.

A few moments later, Ryan gave a big, strong push and moaned loudly, flooding my womb with his hot sperm. I could feel his warm cum flowing into my body, and that was a big and powerful orgasm from him. His sexual convulsions were so strong that I had an orgasm at the same time too.

He collapsed onto me and we were both just lying there in exhaustion. After a couple of minutes, I regained my energy and I stood up to go to the bathroom to wash up. It seemed like a mission well completed.

However as I was moving up towards the bathroom, I felt a strong pull from the back and I was thrown face down onto the bed. That's when Ryan said "Angel, that was so wonderful. I want to do once more with you."

I protested "No we should go out now. Your dad and Crystal are still waiting outside. Doing it again won't make much of a difference in getting me pregnant."

Ryan retorted "I am not interested whether you get pregnant or not. I just can't give up the chance of fucking you in doggie style. Do you know how much that sexy butt of yours has been teasing me? Every time I saw you in those tight-fitting mini-skirt with your panty line showing, I have to grab Crystal and fuck her doggie, fantasizing that it is you that I am fucking. So I am not going to give up this chance now."

That's how we did a second time round, with him fucking me from the back standing up while I knelt like a dog on the bed. Both his hands were continuously grabbing and kneading my ass cheeks while his cock shoved in and out of my hole.

As this was the second time, it took quite a while for him to come. And I was getting used to the size of his cock and started to feel much better from the fucking from the first time round. I had tried my best not to let out any moans as I had felt abused and betrayed by Ryan. But uncontrollably, small gasps begun to sneak out from my mouth, and after a while, I was moaning loudly in tandem with his fucking.

Finally I could feel his orgasm coming soon, but before he cum, he pulled out, turned me around and forced his cock into my mouth, spurting his hot jism down my throat. I did not want to swallow his cum but his cock was too huge and I was fully gagged, hence no choice but to swallow his cum.

After that I collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. I was really exhausted. The next thing I know, was when you come into the room and appear beside me.

jj_jj
06-01-2013, 11:42 PM
Hope you had an enjoyable holiday :)

Wow! Ryan's innermost demons unleashed..
Great spin to the tale!

chrismichael
07-01-2013, 04:34 AM
This is too good.... I can't help but to jerk off after reading

HANDFUL
07-01-2013, 10:10 AM
Happy New Year TS !!
Welcome back

ilikeoldchangke
07-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Recharged after holiday ! :D

Hardaway1818
07-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Recharged after holiday ! :D

and from reading your nice story on Eve!

craves
07-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Haha, very nice story, and thanks for coming back. I suspect TS may have a Ryan's narrative version as well soon.. So may not necessarily be Ryan's demon's unleashed, I would think.

Hotspotxxxxx
07-01-2013, 09:36 PM
OMG this is fucking good

eeemen
08-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Such intensity in Ryan . Now I wonder if daddy will get the chance for a similar action?!! looking forward to your next post bro, cheers, ...........

wadthe
08-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Great writing bro! Waiting for more of your stories!

LovePotion
08-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Good Good Good keep it up u have our support

puxihongqiao
09-01-2013, 01:07 PM
Jia you Jia you!

As always super erotic sex scenes and flashbacks....

29flora
09-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Talk about getting caught with pants down.........Henry.....it happens to the best of us....superb writting!

noobgunZ
10-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Henry gonna fuck crystal twice wilder hopefully :D

ULTIMOS
11-01-2013, 01:48 AM
nice one ! waiting for more , thanks

Cherrygen
13-01-2013, 12:56 PM
I like this story (: reminds me of some of my past. had a fling who my client with who is in his 40s but no sex.

yuppie
16-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Anymore? Patiently waiting for updates...

whatissit
16-01-2013, 09:21 PM
waiting...

slyhypo
17-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Camping for more.

Giralda
18-01-2013, 02:14 AM
nice ! camping for more

Yong180sx
18-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Bumpzzz bumpzzz love love love It

furrball_22
20-01-2013, 12:32 PM
love the twist & turn in the story... hope Henry comes back soon :)

Hardaway1818
20-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Sorry supporters!

Been extremely busy with work this period.

Will update soon when I can find the time

BMW69
20-01-2013, 04:37 PM
Sorry supporters!

I see you're back bro! :) looking forward to updates. Work hard play hard!

Cherrygen
20-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Sorry supporters!

Rock ur body boss Henry (; I will wait (;
Support !

LovePotion
20-01-2013, 09:58 PM
waiting for more updates .... swee

flowbow
20-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Really well-written story... I spent my boring rainy Sunday reading 32 pages of your story :)

DiamondQueen
21-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Good story bro! THUMBS UP!

Alienwork
21-01-2013, 01:59 AM
Walao eh...TS story is getting more and more excitement...Awaiting for the updates...:D:D

cocacola2012
21-01-2013, 02:42 AM
Camping till 4pages ...

KLKOOL
22-01-2013, 09:44 AM
very nice story. cant wait to see what happens net :p

ZergForce
23-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Damn it.. This is awesome stories..

My tent is up here ...;D

Punder
23-01-2013, 03:59 PM
waiting here for the next instalment :D

ray2003
24-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Clap Clap!!! Camping here for more!

eeemen
08-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Sorry supporters!

Bro TS, hope you've not forgotten about all of us here waiting for more of your tantalizing story!! have a great Lunar New Year bro! And same to all bros n sis here, cheers, ..........

DDAMn
20-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Bro come backkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

Hardaway1818
07-03-2013, 05:04 PM

The Monday started just like any other weekday with everyone going to work and keeping themselves busy through the day. Everything seems normal but deep down inside my heart, I just feel that things are no longer the same... the awkward smile and greetings from Ryan and Crystal in the morning.... the avoidance of eye contact between Ryan and myself..... the seemingly invisible but definitely existing link between Ryan and Angel.... the unexplained guilt of Crystal towards me.... Maybe it's just me, maybe I am thinking too much, I certainly hope so.

The day is coming close to an end with everyone finishing their dinner and sitting around the living room watching the 9 pm drama serial. As usual, the four of us are there, but the difference is the unusual awkwardness and silence throughout the dinner and even now, in front of the tv.

All we can hear is the conversation of the channel 8 actors and actresses coming out of the tv box, but nothing is registering in my ears, until I hear a familiar voice.

Ryan: "Ermm hummmph, are we trying again tonight?"

That follows an utterly awkward silence, with quick glances exchanged across everyone.

Angel nods her head slightly with an almost inaudible "ok"

Before I can register anything and have any sort of reaction, Ryan is walking up the stairs, with Angel following a couple of steps behind.

She is wearing a normal white T-shirt, slightly over-sized for her petite frame, and a pair of pale blue shorts which accentuates her firm sexy butt nicely. From the lighting that is falling onto her back, you can make out the colour of her bra through the T-shirt, my favourite black colour. But tonight is different. Her black bra would not be showing to me but to another man, and that man happens to be my son. And I am allowing that to happen. Crap feeling.

"Cluck" That's the sound of the bedroom door closing. And once again, it's my bedroom.

I am still in a daze when Crystal breaks me out of my trance.

"Are you jealous? That another man is fucking .... your wife?"

Me: "Errrr, I don't know. You?"

Crystal: "Don't know. I try not to think too much about it. Anyway, I am the one who started it, so I should not be complaining about it."

Me: "Ya, but it's so unfair, they get to have sex while we are watching tv." I don't even know what I am talking about when that sentence blurts out from my mouth like that.

I quickly glance at Crystal and see her blushing.

Crystal: "I am getting a drink from the fridge, you want something?"

She stands out and turns to walk to the kitchen. At that moment, Crystal's right knee hits the corner of the coffee table in front of our sofa, loses her balance and twists her left ankle.

"Ouch" and she falls back onto the sofa.

"Are you ok?" Me rushing over to her to see if she is alright.

Crystal: "I think I sprained my ankle. It is a bit sore now."

I quickly walk over to the tv console where we keep our medical box and take out the medicated ointment for sprains.

Without thinking much, I squat in front of Crystal and pick up her left ankle. "Let me rub some ointment onto your ankle, if not, it will become swollen very soon."

I am just rubbing some ointment onto my palm and massage it gently onto her ankle. It seems slightly swollen. "How does it feel?"

Crystal: "Uhhhh....it feels good..."

That's when I lift my head up from her ankle and look up at Crystal.

She is closing her eyes and just leaning back onto the sofa. At my eye level, I am actually looking straight into the V-area of her shorts. Crystal is also wearing a T-shirt, yellow in colour, drapped over a pair of black shorts. Between the seam of her shorts, I can catch glimpses of her white panties.

It's such an arousing view. Crystal has such nice, slender long legs which are creamy white. And we all know that the sexiest view of a lady's legs is actually between the inner part of the thigh. Smooth, fair, soft.

I continue to massage on the ankle and I can sense that Crystal is getting uneasy as her two legs start to quiver slightly, swaying open and close and her two inner thighs seem to try squeezing together and yet opening slightly again. That's surely a sign of a woman getting wet between her legs.

As if operated by a sub-conscious mind, my hand moves slightly upwards to her calf and massage there.

I see Crystal opening her eyes slightly to peep and me, but quickly closing them again when she sees me looking at her.

I can understand the signal...

Coffeecans
07-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Good to see you back bro! :)

Waiting for the next episode! Things are sexing up!

Hardaway1818
07-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Good to see you back bro! :)

Waiting for the next episode! Things are sexing up!

Sorry for the long absence. Some problems cropped up at home and at company so was away resolving them.

Finally can come back to my hobby hahaha

Skyboy1988
07-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Sorry for the long absence. Some problems cropped up at home and at company so was away resolving them.

Welcome back! Hope you will be staying here for long..

Coffeecans
07-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Hi bro, hope all is well taken care of.

I know the feeling. That's sometimes the problem of the self employed I guess. Am self employed too. :)

13SaMuRai
07-03-2013, 07:58 PM

welcome home bro

Hotspotxxxxx
07-03-2013, 10:03 PM
You are finaaaaallllllyyyyy back! Almost wanted to order a hunt for you!

Left hanging dry for so damn long....

Thanks for coming back and look forward to your next update

rwp19
07-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Wow, this story so long and so many pages!

want0nmee
07-03-2013, 10:36 PM
this is what we been waiting for! welcome back bro

lynnlammy
07-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Interesting style of writing, jia you! ^^

furrball_22
08-03-2013, 02:20 AM
Finally back. Welcome!! Please continue this wonderful story ... :D

Singkie
08-03-2013, 03:31 AM
Support this great story

Able
08-03-2013, 04:34 AM
Jia you TS, camping here

Hidetoshi
08-03-2013, 07:12 AM
TS nice story! Camping for more!!!!

rooneyrocks
08-03-2013, 12:45 PM
What happen next? Eagerly waiting.

Hardaway1818
08-03-2013, 03:16 PM

I can understand the signal...

My beautiful daughter-in-law is with me alone in this living room. Her husband and my wife are fucking each other silly in the room, under the knowledge and consent from the both of us.

Crystal stutters "I....uh....should be .....ok. You can ....stop here..."

Me: "No, this needs a good rub, or else its repercussion can be quite bad."

I continue to massage her ankle and her calf. Her foot looks like a little girl's when I hold it in my massive and firm hands. So small, so gentle, so sweet.

Within a few moments, my hand makes its way higher, to her knee cap. This action causes Crystal to open her eyes again, and she can see that my eyes are fixed, not on her ankle, but on that tender spot where her inner thighs come together much higher up. At that instant, I can feel her shifting her weight upwards and press her thighs together closely. I don't know what overcome me, but I just keep staring at her inner thigh area even when she knows I am staring.

It is then at this moment when she suddenly relaxes her thighs and opens up for my viewing pleasure. Her cotton white panty becomes distinctly visible from the contrast of her black shorts. That is the most inviting signal that I can ever hope for.

My touch is measured, slowly but firmly inching upwards her leg. I move my hand up and down, but with each upward movement, it pushes its boundary even further. Just a little higher each time, and with each upward boundary being moved, I can feel the heat emanating from her young nubile body.

Crystal is looking so fresh, so young, so inviting now. My bulge is shouting to be freed from its shackles.

When my hand reaches her inner thigh area, I can make out a soft, sharp gasp of breath escaping her mouth. Or is it a soft moan?

It is at this time that I notice something different on the white cotton panty that I have been staring it. It is getting wet.

I pause for a moment, and go for it. My hand goes all the way and presses my thumb against her pussy, of course through her moist panty.

Crystal immediately jerks up and opens her mouth to say something..... but nothing comes out from her mouth. She is just looking straight into my eyes, seemingly pleading to me to stop, yet the same time, not wishing me to stop.

By now, my whole hand is rubbing over her crotch area. I can certainly feel how wet her panty has become. I use my index finger to press her wet cotton into her now swollen lips. That brings an immediate moan from her and she uses her hand to grab my hand. I thought she is going to stop me, but instead she pushes my hand and my finger even further into her pussy.

"Pa, make me come."

The rubbing of my hand and my index finger pushing into her vagina is bringing Crystal to her brink. She is grabbing my hand very tightly and pulling hard into her, and humping her hips into my hand. Her breaths are in short gasps now and her eyes are just wide open, locking together with my eyes and burning with desire.

"Uhhhhhh.......ahhhhhh......Pa......just a bit more......faster.....harder...."

"Ahhhh ahhhhh arrrgghhhh" she is moaning and groaning with wild abandon.

At that instant, it erupts. She pulls my hand tighter and tighter into her throbbing pussy and holds it there. I can feel warm spurts of fluid gushing out.

Finally she lets go of my hand, relaxes and slumps back onto her sofa. I think she just had one of her most exciting orgasm.

Hardaway1818
08-03-2013, 03:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhUQblyz-g

chrismichael
08-03-2013, 08:29 PM
wooooo sexciting!!!

Absolutely fantastic writing. I salute you!

Hotspotxxxxx
09-03-2013, 10:40 PM
pls continue soon bro

Penistrator
10-03-2013, 06:02 AM
Awaiting next installment

crossfir3
11-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Welcome back! Please continue :D

eeemen
11-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Welcome back bro TS. Looking forward to enjoying your emotionally tense story !! Cheers bro, ...........

eeemen
13-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Got zapped by a coward going by "plp" asked me to Diam La !!, which means to shut up.

Is the right to express oneself in any threads now a privilege reserved or only if you express things that are politically correct to such dumb assess??!! :D.

Anyways, bless you whoever you are for having such a narrow mind set. Makes me wonder why you're here in the first place!! Cheers broS, ............. ;)

reflexk
13-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Sexciting.... Please continue bro..