The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 3
FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯SHA🧸LOVELY SWEET LOOKING GAL HERE TO SHOWER U WIF LOVE !!🌸

💥 Experience The Extra-Ordinary! 💥

❀ SHA ❀

Name: SHA
Nationality: Thai
Weight: 44kg
Height: 163cm
Stats: 35B-24-34
Boobs: Natural
Pussy: Shaved

❀ Service Provided ❀
Shower Together, Massage, CatBath, BBBJ, HJ, FJ, COB, Fingering, Frenching, 69
CIM, COF, AR

🔫 Damage 🔫
$130 /1Shot/ 45Minutes
$160 /2Shots/ 90Minutes

💯 Quality Is Our Assurance 💯

📲 WhatsApp: +66 610369328 📲

⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328

📺 Telegram: Check It Out 📺

💵 Payment In Cash Before Service 💵

⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 09:03 AM
Samster (A)

FairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to beholdFairiesFinder is a splendid one to behold
Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯SHA🧸LOVELY SWEET LOOKING GAL HERE TO SHOWER U WIF LOVE !!🌸

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboyxp View Post
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=999121

Just finish a session with Sha

Sha was pretty in real person plus very playful

Body was great No sign of stretch mark, natural B cup which fits her frame she is bless with fair skin complexion.

When shower together we started frenching and she play with my 2nd ic making it damn hard and also disturb me say why so fast hard already ah

On bed she catbath me from the top to the bottom and her blowjob suction skills are great

We did 69 too as I dive my way to her love hole making her moan like a kitten

Doggy was a good view as her boobs swing thru n fore as I bang her harder n Harder , turn her over n did her missionary as I hold on to both her boobs and turbo fuck her till I was cumming n took off the rubber and shot all my armies on her face n some landed in her mouth too

Thanks For The FRs.

Last edited by FairiesFinder; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 💋💦FAIRIES FINDER💋💦 🍯SHA🧸LOVELY SWEET LOOKING GAL HERE TO SHOWER U WIF LOVE !!🌸

�� Experience The Extra-Ordinary! ��
�� Quality Is Our Assurance ��
�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster (A)

�� WhatsApp: +66 610369328 ��⏩ Click Here:https://wa.me/66610369328 ⏪ �� Telegram: Check It Out ���� Payment In Cash Before Service ��⏳ Operating Hours: 10am - 1am ⏳
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1