The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Arrow ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANNA❤20yo UNIVERISTY SYT PETITE SWEET AND MAX GFE FIRST TIME IN SG ❤

❤Name: ANNA
❤Age: 20yo
❤Height: 156
❤Weight: 40
❤Stats: 34-23-35 SYT

❤Services: SPEAK ENGLISH, CLEAN SHAVED, CIM, MAX GFE, COB, BBBJ, 69, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Good Thai Massage

❤Promo DMG : $120/1shot/30mins
❤Promo DMG : $160/1shot/60mins
❤Promo DMG : $200/2shot/90mins
❤Overnight DMG : $500/3shot/8hrs
❤OutCall Available Plus $80

❤Room and Condoms Provided
The SYT LOVER Whatapp link
❤NEW Whatsapp Number : +65 8301 1315
❤OPERATING HOURS: 9AM TO 4AM DAILY

❤Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover

Thanks for your support
FR REVIEW $10 OFF
TERM AND CONDITION APPLY

Last edited by sytlover88; 25-06-2024 at 11:33 AM.
Old 25-06-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Mr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMr Peacemaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANNA❤20yo UNIVERISTY SYT PETITE SWEET AND MAX GFE FIRST TIME IN SG ❤

Anna from sytlover88

Looks: 9/10 long hair and the same as in pic, super cute, young and green type. honestly better in person

Boobs: 9/10 small, natural and original, not for boobs lover, soft and nice to suck and aurose easily.

Body: 9/10 super lightweight and petite, can carry and bonk tight. Curvy nice figure. Her hip to waist ratio is just lovely - slim waist, big ass.Butt lovers please fall in for this gem.

Frenching: 9/10 need to initiate and we smooch and tongue fight like bf/gf. no bad breath.

BBBJ: 9/10 - a bit green but still good suction and overall still a decent bbbj.Alot of slurping action, she licks your balls and shaft. One of the better ones definitely.

Pussy: 9/10 wet, clean shaven and super tight with no smell and she did not shy away from painting, gave her a long and good one and she seem to enjoy it.

FJ: 10/10 - Horny and spontaneous! I carry her and hug and bonk her. Her moans are so hot and makes me wanna pump her harder each time she moans!! End with doggy and the view was amazing ass and she can really take a hard pounding!

GFE: 8/10 - Very friendly. Polite with lot of hugging and cuddling with dovey lovely couple.

RTF: yes, those fancy bonking a school young school gal, she is the one.

Thanks bro SYT.

Part Time Body Builder @ Gold's GYM. Im lonely & single, looking for love.

pending to up: ebonkie, Metroplex
Old 25-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤ANNA❤20yo UNIVERISTY SYT PETITE SWEET AND MAX GFE FIRST TIME IN SG ❤

Last edited by sytlover88; Yesterday at 09:57 PM.
Old 25-06-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 26-06-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 26-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 26-06-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old 26-06-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 8
drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!

Anna SYTlover88

Looks: What you see is what you get. A very hot, young and cute exotic thai tan minah imho

Body: Fabulous hot sexy sensual body, petite and curvy with fair smooth skin and a round meaty hot ass.

Boobs: Natural and orginal B boobs with a beautiful tear-shaped. Nice for me to touch, feel, lick and suck.

Frenching: She very wild and we french non stop with those deep tongue fighting throughout the session, great kisser.

Painting: Allows to eat, ordorless. Clean shaven and paint her rapidly soft moans coming from her and she was fidgeting, moaning and shivering from it.

Bbbj: Her blowjob was good and her tongue keep lick my mushroom head while looking at me, She slurped on my cock and sucked on it at the side of her mouth with that twirly tongue. I quite enjoyed her version of BBBJ.

Fj: Capped on and we start action with missionary. She was very responsive, will moan with my each thrust. She is wet and quite tight. Then doggy, nice butt. Then cowgirl best view to see and touch ger boob and tiny body. Change to missionary to unload my soldiers .

GFE: Super high KC. She will really take care of you like her boyfriend. Very nice and good connection and she's a RTF material.

Thank bro SYT
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anna from SYTlover

Sharing my review with this stable and this lady

Looks : super chio type with long hair, young and same as in the pic
Boobs : natural and nice size to fit her body, nice to suck, lick and suck
Body : slim with perky butt petite, small, slim and lightweight with smooth skin
Frenching: engage in heavy lip locking, it was nice and non stop
BBBJ : my dick engorge in her mouth, little tongue tricks with it follow by DT and nice suction
Pussy: tight and easily wet, clean shaven with no smell, responsive and senstitve to my painting.
FJ: Her moaning and expression was already damn sexy and able to talk in hard and deep pounding.
GFE: very teh type, sweet voice with lots of hugging & caressing and pampering

Those fancy fucking a schoolgirl type, she is the one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1