The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2008, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 19
ekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of light
Police Report

Sorry bros if this is a repeat. Might be abit long. Just tot I shuld let all cheongsters here know.

This evening just went acc my gf to Cantonment complex make a police report due to some bastard that found her fren's lost phone and smsing all the female contacts inside lewd chi smses asking the girls for free sex. Cos lotsa my gf's kakis kena so dey all decide to make a complaint (listen liaos I oso hot).

Anyways, the real story began when we were waiting for our q-no. My gf was tokin to her galfrenz while I overheard another lady and her fren making a report at the counter. The story goes sumthg like this: The lady started getting lewd smses asking hw much she charge per sexxion, she when free can mit-up, etc. Then she replied telling the guy to f-off and all irritating nonsense girls can tink of. She then asked him where in the world he got her no from wich of cos he nvr dare to say. That is until after some threatening to call the police on this guy, then he say "It's from an advert I saw on the web", which later he oso say is from "sbf".

This part abit funny, she started telling the PO that she doesn't know what it means and that after googling she only managed to find "Singapore Business Forums". But of cos, being a female she in the end found out its SBF but CANNOT GET IN due to the clever thg our bro put as members only. She then complain about the guy calling her a FL which she saw on our front page but doesn't know what the hell it means. And that it (SBF) must be a sexual website, ordering the PO to lodge a court order wanting to close us down, which the good man said he can't do anything if the website has strict regulations on mmbers and does not portray offensive materials on the front page and oso if its just ONE SINGULAR COMPLAINT.

Well, the end you all can pretty much guess but I just wanna give a small piece of advice to the guy who smsed her, "bro, try to save our haven lahz. dun anyhow leak SBF's name pls, thanx"; and the guy who posted the "advert", "bro, dunno if you just playin or cos she's sum1 u hate but singapore is very law-conscious, play with fire and u might just get burnt"; and lastly to the b**t**d that smsed my gf, "WTF u tink is farni ar??! ppl anihw send sex request sms to ur gf or sis or call to harass them u like izzit??! betta dun lemme catch u"

Thanx all for looking at my thread. Cheers!~
Old 21-10-2008, 07:29 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Police Report

can u post in proper english????

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
can u post in proper english????
Too many abbreviations, read until I gong gong!!!
Old 21-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

ekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry ar bro bigsexy...my england not very powderful...

As for the bloody sucker who zapped me, u must be one of the three bloody idiots I mentioned. Dare to zap me, dun dare put name.
Old 21-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

Orh...so trying to keep this forum alive is wasting time lahz....

Wait til something happen then see who cry over spilled milk. GO AHEAD and zap me. When the forum closes, points won't mean anything.
Old 21-10-2008, 11:37 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

dont worry about the points.. how many points did u have before??
i will up u back to that level if you have not break any rules..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

I support bro Big Sexy!
Old 21-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5941 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

It's great to see nice ppl around. Hope my humble 3 points can help when required.

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 21-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

No worry lah, I already up u, from 0 to 7 at 1 go...
Old 21-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!ferrari355 is one of the Best!

I'm not on anybody's side here...but don't you all know that the authorities are already aware of this forum?

They've known about the forum since years ago. Just can't do anything about it for the time being, due to technicalities. If they can, do you think we'll still be around? Points? They knew about this forum even before the points system came out.
Old 21-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

err.... repost below.
Old 21-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 22
chew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud ofchew78s has much to be proud of

Bro, Sad to heard that.. But there is nothing u or he or police can do. Policeman Got more hard task to settle than this .Look and read our newspaper today ,murder cases, etc. .Ur type of cases everyday happening. To them is consider small cases. Just file a report will do. Nothing further unless something happen or u know who is that fucker doing that then u maybe can find a lawyer to sue them . If not just CHANGE THE HP NOS. U go to this thread Re: An appeal for help against a stalker I got post something related to ur problem. Hope may help u the way to handle it.
Old 22-10-2008, 04:37 AM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros that help me back "up"ed my points... sad to say more people are taking them away. Bro Chew78s, I understand what your trying to say. I just hope that people are not getting carried away on it just cause they think this website is "untouchable". Just look at that flower-power forum the girls have and you all will know they might soon all be on our necks if this keeps on going. I just want at least a safe haven to let me "play" when the occasional itch comes around. Cheers~ Oh, and sorry to all bros that can't really read what I'm typing, will try to not abbreviate too much.
Old 22-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
dont worry about the points.. how many points did u have before??
i will up u back to that level if you have not break any rules..
Dude, that is the spirit of old bird taking care of new and lost birds!
Old 22-10-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
RVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRVFYKY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The thing is SBF is pretty well-known around Singapore leh... any idiot who wants to harass girls can just say he saw the number in an advert in SBF...

There's really no way "to stopping visitors here from leaking this place out" since it's already so well-known... if you are saying how come SBF hasn't been shut down by the police, that's simply because SBF is hosted somewhere out of their jurisdiction...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1