The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Angry Hv U Encounter FLs Using Different Nos?

Maybe I 'cheong' too much and easily bumped into such situation that some bros may encounter too.
Just went up this FL introduced by one of the bro here. Confirmed with her time and rm no later in the htl.
Open the door, damn...not a looker. Not even a slightest sight I'm in the mood to carry on with her at all after seeing the product at the door step. Ahh..pai seh also to ask her to leave immediately. Force myself to like entertain her 1 round and get the f***off. Never in my life to make love until so 'kang kor'. Just tell myself if it happens again in the future, no more Mr Nice Guy. I'll send her to the incinerator plant.
Next day, yes i mean what I say. The next day, to compensate my steelhorn having to force to eat what it doesn't, I arranged another PRC this time with different name and h/p nos to attend to me real good.
I remember i was busy with a client over the phone in the room and 'ding dong...' went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, I quickly finished up the conversation and hang up the line. Asked her why is she using different no and name down here. I know its her right to use as many names and lines she could but for heaven sake be professional if you are using in this trade. U know how many bros here are looking for fresh faces and they hv to really plan their time and spent their money of their expectation. Just imagine i hv to face that FL (which I'm not even wanted to consider)twice in a roll within such short period.
Is the time and mood concern that we hv to go thru for every session you book with a FL. Know what I mean?
To continue my later part story, seriously was devastated with great disappointment when I saw her. I asked her what if I'm to pass her 2nd no to other bros without meeting her yet and some bros may hv also seen her before and a turn down from them? I told myself before no more Mr Nice Guy, I quickly put back by shirt and politely ask her to leave as I'm checking out instantly.
What's your take? Any bros want to share your train of thought?
Old 15-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
godsent is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hv U Encounter FLs Using Different Nos?

Dude, all i can say is heck if your paying for food for the steelhorn and you don't like what you see.. don't go thru it.. after all its your money dude..
Old 16-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster

steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Hv U Encounter FLs Using Different Nos?

Yeah man. I think we hv to stand by our principle. The only thing we are really upset is not really that $20 htl fee but more to the time we made up to travel all the way to the htl and the horny stuff within ourselves that we want to unleash. Know what I mean?
This thread is just a bell ring to all bros here to be careful the next time you engage with someone in the future.
Cheers!
Old 16-10-2008, 04:47 PM
bongbibi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yes yes,
that xiao wan zi and miko is the same person with different number.
Also in another thread without name.
If you get an AJ PRC early twenties, please check first...
else it will be an RTF!
Old 16-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

Sorry to hear about your unhappy encounters.

This sort of incident will happen because of fellow bros here trying to be "heros".

You see, when an FL is "published" here, we get her contact from the Thread Starter. Then comes some guy who thinks he can also "helped" the FL as he "feels" he has more imagination, can write better FR for her, or maybe he thinks he is very respected in this forum. So instead of referring interested bros to the Thread Starter, he then creates another thread, and uses different names and number so that the original thread starter and fellow bros here are not aware.

Then unsuspecting bros like yourself, comes in here thinking it's a different FL, books here.

I think we should expose such FLS out, quote the threads that they have and maybe the second thread starter onwards can also explain their actions.

By the way, good and popular FLs don't need to do in such a way. More often than not, it's those FLs that basically CMI.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 19-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongbibi View Post
yes yes,
that xiao wan zi and miko is the same person with different number.
Also in another thread without name.
If you get an AJ PRC early twenties, please check first...
else it will be an RTF!
Kudos, I think mod has just deleted that miko thread.
good riddance to bad rubbish, i say.
Old 20-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=steelhorn;3148667]Open the door, damn...not a looker. Not even a slightest sight I'm in the mood to carry on with her at all after seeing the product at the door step. Ahh..pai seh also to ask her to leave immediately. Force myself to like entertain her 1 round and get the f***off. ?[QUOTE]

This sort of strike a chord with me.

Many times after booking the gal when see real product this is what I feel as well. Since booked so forced to entertain her. Just do the deed fast fast and FO from there.

Do you feel even if free also dun want?
Old 20-10-2008, 09:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Legendzgmf is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelhorn View Post
Maybe I 'cheong' too much and easily bumped into such situation that some bros may encounter too.
Just went up this FL introduced by one of the bro here. Confirmed with her time and rm no later in the htl.
Open the door, damn...not a looker. Not even a slightest sight I'm in the mood to carry on with her at all after seeing the product at the door step. Ahh..pai seh also to ask her to leave immediately. Force myself to like entertain her 1 round and get the f***off. Never in my life to make love until so 'kang kor'. Just tell myself if it happens again in the future, no more Mr Nice Guy. I'll send her to the incinerator plant.
Next day, yes i mean what I say. The next day, to compensate my steelhorn having to force to eat what it doesn't, I arranged another PRC this time with different name and h/p nos to attend to me real good.
I remember i was busy with a client over the phone in the room and 'ding dong...' went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, I quickly finished up the conversation and hang up the line. Asked her why is she using different no and name down here. I know its her right to use as many names and lines she could but for heaven sake be professional if you are using in this trade. U know how many bros here are looking for fresh faces and they hv to really plan their time and spent their money of their expectation. Just imagine i hv to face that FL (which I'm not even wanted to consider)twice in a roll within such short period.
Is the time and mood concern that we hv to go thru for every session you book with a FL. Know what I mean?
To continue my later part story, seriously was devastated with great disappointment when I saw her. I asked her what if I'm to pass her 2nd no to other bros without meeting her yet and some bros may hv also seen her before and a turn down from them? I told myself before no more Mr Nice Guy, I quickly put back by shirt and politely ask her to leave as I'm checking out instantly.
Yah i have a 1 word to descride this.....

<<<""FATE"">>>

<<<""缘分"">>>
Old 21-10-2008, 02:42 PM
SamSter

Thank you very much...
Old 21-10-2008, 03:26 PM
SamSter

To the guy who zap me:

I really think if you cannot accept comments then dun come into the forum and see wat ppl got to say or comment.. And thank you very much...
Old 21-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Hv U Encounter FLs Using Different Nos?

Bro justl00king,
U are damn right man. Even given me free, I'll still said to her 'no thanks'. So just imagine i hv to bump into her for the 2nd time.
Well, just be careful before opening those doors.
Cheers!
Old 21-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
.....went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, I quickly finished up the conversation and hang up the line. Asked her why is she using different no and name down here. ....
Bro TS, nice thread. But u din provide the links to the threads of this FL, did u?

With so many recommendations make my old man big head so giddy. Thus I second the thought to alert all SBF bros if there are FLs using diff. name and number to avoid any unhappy encounters.

Cheerz. BTW, bro TS put u in my uplist liao

To summarise what i know currently (Correct me bro TS if XWZ is not the one u r refering to) and special thx bro Bongbibi and remyken.

Xiao Wan Zi (aka miko).
Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken View Post
Bro bongbibi, thx for the ctc for xiao wan zi, but today when i arrange to meet up wif her at K81, she is the same ger bro jasdude intro to me on another thread - 'NEW PRC FL 20s FRESH GFE Most Important AJ okay' Juz that she use 2 diff hp no.

In fact i found out on the other thread - 'Miko - China' is also her... From what i know now she got 3 diff thread on her.

So today i nv on her, cos juz on her yesterday and FR was posted in bro jasdude thread. Anyway thx for sharing...
Here the links:
http://sbfsg.agency/welcome...c-aj-pics.html

http://sbfsg.agency/welcome...t-aj-okay.html and post #66

Any other FLs?
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.

Last edited by amity; 21-10-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 22-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
..... 'ding dong...' went up to open the door without peeping the hole...what the f***, the same old heck again. It's like history of yesterday repeat itself. F*** man, ....?
Good 1 , I must say u really got the luck in 8D . Bro, I prefer got luck in 4D. Take it as a lesson, happier that way , at least now u will say NO

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 22-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amity View Post
Bro TS, nice thread. But u din provide the links to the threads of this FL, did u?

With so many recommendations make my old man big head so giddy. Thus I second the thought to alert all SBF bros if there are FLs using diff. name and number to avoid any unhappy encounters.

Any other FLs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Good 1 , I must say u really got the luck in 8D . Bro, I prefer got luck in 4D. Take it as a lesson, happier that way , at least now u will say NO

Bro Amity, Bro TS, I had encountered few weeks ago, most of the gals that operate in K area uses at least 2 different numbers and with different names to each number. Also, they are very sly, always asking you to book a room at K81 first and they will appear after you give them your room number. These are the "lau kwee" (old timer) who had been coming and leaving our country on multiple visas. Although I discovered it on few occassions, due to really busy schedule between works and OC, I had overlooked informing Bros of SBF and also failed to take down the indentical names or numbers. Very sorry to have alerted Bros in SBF late.

But do remember, insist to meet them at the coffeeshop or car park behind K81 before proceeding to the room Bros, this way, we save 20 bucks as well as can QC the gals.

Remember most of them are either old timer FLs here or they had been well trained by their old timer FLs friends... ..

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 22-10-2008, 03:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lustE- is stuck in moderation for some time to come

So far, i have never encountered this situation. Because usually before i meet a girl, i will already ask for basic intro like age, ht/wt, race, stay or even a pic if she shows. I always talk abit and confirm over the phone b4 meeting too. This is what i do before i meet. lol.

Obviously if u meet a gal with just a contact number or if u go through a pimp, anything can happen. You might even meet up with a gal u paid much less to fuck before, you might even meet up with a fling u fucked for free b4 from a club or somewhere. The possibilities are endless.

I have fucked many girls before. If u'r the same as me and u go thru a pimp, you might meet with someone you seen, fucked b4 or know.

Gals are unpredictable. They can do for free, for money, raw, not raw. Depends on situation only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1