The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
ysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterysguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
need help acne on dick

guys i got tis acne ting at the side of my dick its ard 1cm in diameter.. pains when touched or rubbed.. no sexual intercourse for v.long time le.. is it cos nt clean? suddenly de ehz..
Old 08-09-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 16
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold
Re: need help acne on dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysguy View Post
guys i got tis acne ting at the side of my dick its ard 1cm in diameter.. pains when touched or rubbed.. no sexual intercourse for v.long time le.. is it cos nt clean? suddenly de ehz..
1cm dun sound like acne . More likely sti .
Did you do raw before while cheonging ?

Better go consult doctor .
Old 08-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Spaniard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's best that you go see a doc asap.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniely4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes, bro, its probably std. please get it checked out soon. If it hurts, its a at least a sore, at worst, a chancre. Is it purulent (pus coming out)?seek treatment quickly b4 it get worst.Infection can spread to other organs and cause complications.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Samster

thankx.. i suddenly got it.. but its wierd.. cos its been a v.long time since i had sex.. atleast 3-4mths protected tt tym
Old 09-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Quote:
thankx.. i suddenly got it.. but its wierd.. cos its been a v.long time since i had sex.. atleast 3-4mths protected tt tym
Hi Brother,

Is good to get it check by a doctor however for the time. Use medicated soap to wash thoroughly. BTW, is it reddish looks like a pimple with a hair pore hole in the centre and accumulating pus or a black head? then likely to be a infection due to perspiration and sweat. Try to use wet ones to clean up when you are outside and wash more often with medicated soap when home. You can even get some anti-infection creme at Guidian for this.

My fren once try OXY and it work after a few days but must keep that area clean so far he no mentioned any occurance after years.

If is STD, it look more like small ulcer surrounded by redness and area is very sensitive, and can spot a few. I saw this couple of times when I was assisting my MO checking on patients in hospitals and medical centre during NS days.

Hope this helps.
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 09-09-2008, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Better get a medical professional to check for you. No one here can tell you accurately whether it is a pimple or a STI.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

bro , seek professional help. But since u last had sex 3 months ago. i highly doubt it could be a std but then again who knows. best for u to see a doc

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 21-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

playhouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
don't worry too much,coz its only an infection.If u want to kena STI,no need to wait for too long to see/feel the symptoms,1 or 2 days u can feel the difference liao.(after bonking)Do see the the doctor for ur antibiotics,and remember to look after ur personal hygiene.
Old 22-09-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Best to go DSC for a check-up.
Just a while, you'll know whether it's STD or not.
Old 13-10-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
noob79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree that should go DSC to check it out.

I had a small growth on the shaft of my dick a while back, went to DSC, my attending doctor couldn't confirm wat it was but he consulted with another senior doctor who said that it wasnt STI but most likely an infection. I was given a round of antibiotics and was ok after ard 10 days.

The doctors there are more experienced regarding this kinda problem so go see them rather than GPs who might not know wats happening.
Old 13-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
bro , seek professional help. But since u last had sex 3 months ago. i highly doubt it could be a std but then again who knows. best for u to see a doc
It could well be HPV which can lie dormat for YEARS before symptoms arise.

Quote:
Incubation Period For Genital Warts

The incubation period of a virus is the time taken for the virus to show up as a symptom after the initial contact. The HPV virus has a long incubation period that typically ranges from three weeks to eight months. The average incubation period for the HPV virus has been estimated to be three months. However, there have been cases when the HPV virus has surfaced only years after exposure.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Re: need help again tis time serious case..

well... ive got it check.. n its really jus a normal acne...ty bros.. but nw is tis case.. i had tis ex gf around 2-3 weeks ago..we did it raw.. aft 1 week, during urination, i'll feel random pain n burning feeling. on n off itchness near the pee hole.. i suspect is std i read abt it.. wanted to go check up... any address to recommend? n best roughly hw much to bring ty..
Old 13-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
well... ive got it check.. n its really jus a normal acne...ty bros.. but nw is tis case.. i had tis ex gf around 2-3 weeks ago..we did it raw.. aft 1 week, during urination, i'll feel random pain n burning feeling. on n off itchness near the pee hole.. i suspect is std i read abt it.. wanted to go check up... any address to recommend? n best roughly hw much to bring ty..
Got any abnormal discharge? May be gonorrhea or chamydia.
Go to DSC at kelantan lane.
Heres the web.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 13-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
if you feel paiseh to go DSC, you can just go to any GP clinic and ask for a full STI blood test. The disadvantage is that it costs more, and you will have to wait a few days for them to send the blood sample to a test center. The advantage is convenience and not paiseh if you bump into someone you know. Your choice.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1