The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

Hi fellow Samsters.

I was having lunch with my colleague yesterday, let's name her B. B recently got proposed to and agreed to marry her boyfriend, but from the way she talked about her fiance, I can sort of sense that she does not seem happy about her engagement.

Okay, back to yesterday's lunch. After finishing my food, I put on my mask as the food court was crowded. B asked why was I still wearing a mask since COVID is no longer a threat. I joked that the mask was for me to hide my ugly face. Then B said, "Honestly, you don't have to coz you are quite good looking, at least more handsome than my fiance." I did not give her any response and continued looking at stuff.

A few moments later, B caught me staring at some OLs queuing up for their meals. She asked what was I looking at, so I candidly told her I was looking at hot girls. She looked at the girls and then turned back and asked me, "Don't I look as hot as them?" To be honest, I did not expect that to come from her. She was peering at me, expecting an answer, so I replied, "Please lahh, you are married!" Then she corrected me, by saying, "Wait, I am engaged, not married, yet."

Then I joked, "Wow, if your boy hears what you just said for sure he will be very sad." And then I added, "But you just got engaged not long back, are you trying to say that you still have a choice?" Can see her face instantly lit up upon hearing that. She said, "Yes, why not?" Sensing that the conversation was going somewhere, I tried to dig more info from her, "Are you also trying to say that you kind of regretted saying 'yes, I do' to your fiance?" She was silent.

What she asked me next gave me a shock of my life.

"Why do you have a girlfriend?? Does your girlfriend know about me? Will you cheat on her?"

As I was totally not prepared for that, I stood up and said, "Seems like we are done with lunch. Come, let's get back to work. Let me clear the table for us." I took our trays and hurriedly walked to the tray return area. B hesitated for a bit and followed me. While walking back to the office, I pretended as if nothing happened and we chatted mostly about work.

After that unexpected conversation, I did not text B and neither did B text me. But I am really curious as to why she asked me those questions. Should I just message her?

If my sixth sense serves me right, I can tell that she is interested in bringing our relationship "to the next level", if you get what I mean. All these while she is super close to me, always initiating conversation, asking to accompany her for lunch, and prior to yesterday, we texted almost every night talking about anything under the sun. She is extremely playful around me...to the point whereby some of our male colleagues get jealous of us. So this sudden silence is really killing me, although it has only been one day.
Old 11-04-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Re: Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

Maybe can share B with us. So we help you try it out? 🤣
Old 12-04-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 5
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Hi fellow Samsters.

I was having lunch with my colleague yesterday, let's name her B. B recently got proposed to and agreed to marry her boyfriend, but from the way she talked about her fiance, I can sort of sense that she does not seem happy about her engagement.

Okay, back to yesterday's lunch. After finishing my food, I put on my mask as the food court was crowded. B asked why was I still wearing a mask since COVID is no longer a threat. I joked that the mask was for me to hide my ugly face. Then B said, "Honestly, you don't have to coz you are quite good looking, at least more handsome than my fiance." I did not give her any response and continued looking at stuff.

A few moments later, B caught me staring at some OLs queuing up for their meals. She asked what was I looking at, so I candidly told her I was looking at hot girls. She looked at the girls and then turned back and asked me, "Don't I look as hot as them?" To be honest, I did not expect that to come from her. She was peering at me, expecting an answer, so I replied, "Please lahh, you are married!" Then she corrected me, by saying, "Wait, I am engaged, not married, yet."

Then I joked, "Wow, if your boy hears what you just said for sure he will be very sad." And then I added, "But you just got engaged not long back, are you trying to say that you still have a choice?" Can see her face instantly lit up upon hearing that. She said, "Yes, why not?" Sensing that the conversation was going somewhere, I tried to dig more info from her, "Are you also trying to say that you kind of regretted saying 'yes, I do' to your fiance?" She was silent.

"Why do you have a girlfriend?? Does your girlfriend know about me? Will you cheat on her?"

As I was totally not prepared for that, I stood up and said, "Seems like we are done with lunch. Come, let's get back to work. Let me clear the table for us." I took our trays and hurriedly walked to the tray return area. B hesitated for a bit and followed me. While walking back to the office, I pretended as if nothing happened and we chatted mostly about work.

After that unexpected conversation, I did not text B and neither did B text me. But I am really curious as to why she asked me those questions. Should I just message her?

If my sixth sense serves me right, I can tell that she is interested in bringing our relationship "to the next level", if you get what I mean. All these while she is super close to me, always initiating conversation, asking to accompany her for lunch, and prior to yesterday, we texted almost every night talking about anything under the sun. She is extremely playful around me...to the point whereby some of our male colleagues get jealous of us. So this sudden silence is really killing me, although it has only been one day.
Keep teasing her and never come out straight. If something more happens, make it an "accident". Even if she wants to fuck you, she never will if you're being upfront and honest.

Don't think about hints or tips, think about just pursuing and never being clear, and proceed in that mindset.
Old 12-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 20
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of

think a simple "since you gonna get married soon, why not have some fun before that" should seal the deal.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

take this advice from 54 year old uncle...just do it !
Old 12-04-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Learn from Nike motto. JUST DO IT!!!
NIKE HAVE THIS MOTTO NOT FOR NOTHING
Old 12-04-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 6
AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!AaronLeeKwok is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Hi fellow Samsters.

Since both of you are colleagues at same workplace, Don't shit where you eat! Otherwise unforeseen scandal will ruin both your personal and professional life.
Old 12-04-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

take this advice from 69 year old uncle, just do the magic number. HAHAHA.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9259 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Usually will regret eating and shitting same place.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-04-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for all your suggestions.

A short clarification. Although we are working in the same company, our departments are at different level and there is no overlapping of work between our departments. We only meet for lunch but we knew each other for very long, hence the closeness.
Old 12-04-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post
Keep teasing her and never come out straight. If something more happens, make it an "accident". Even if she wants to fuck you, she never will if you're being upfront and honest.

Don't think about hints or tips, think about just pursuing and never being clear, and proceed in that mindset.
This is a very sound advice! Likely will take this route and see how things pan out.
Old 12-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronLeeKwok View Post
Since both of you are colleagues at same workplace, Don't shit where you eat! Otherwise unforeseen scandal will ruin both your personal and professional life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Usually will regret eating and shitting same place.
Totally agree with this. Don't eat and shit in the same place. Unless your office dynamics is like somebody I know...

As for your colleague, she's already engaged, you probably shouldn't do anything unless she's single. She may be having second thoughts and wants to "test the market" before settling down, but think of the poor guy. How would he feel if he found out?
Old 12-04-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Dont worry about the eat and shit thingy.
Small issue lah, just find another place to eat lor.
most importantly, dont let this be the one that got away.
you will wonder if ... and regret.... for the rest of your life.
GO FOR IT BRO !
Old 12-04-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Wrong thread. Post removed

Last edited by guyorgirl; 12-04-2023 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Wrong thread. Post removed
Old 12-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant futureRamsey69 has a brilliant future

dont appear to be the one who breaks them up. Eventhough you dont work in the same department, gossips may spread by others since they already know you 2 are very close and it may affect/ruin your career. sway her, but dont be outright about it. if anything fucks up, she might blame you instead.

if you want to just bonk her, then just do it la. be cheeky but yet vague
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1