The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2008, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
bluefrog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluefrog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
KTV girl turn FL (CFM sexy fresh awesome only $60 cheap for Grade A girl)

My customer (related to the F1 event) was in town and we went to a KTV few nights ago. Met this girl she super fresh but with a CFM sexy look girl 小篮 was so different from other girls. Customer (ang mo) try to sian her but some how she was a little cold to him...I try my luck 'ho say' got her number too.

Called her the next day and long story cut short we settle into a hotel outside the area.

OMG, her looks is decieving as she is a "high hand" When the door close, maybe we already know each other, we french like long lost couple. When we bath, she was always using her awesome big boob at 33D to rube against my body. It was so smooth and as it teases my penis the feeling was sooooo good and I wanted more but she is control.

I really prefer KTV girl cos they are more fresh and the feeling is more gf and less mechanical. She is indeed super horny as we continue to tongue fight in the bath. I almost lost control wanting to fuck her then.

At the bed, she continue to lick my whole body and indeed herservice is first class. She gave me one of the best BJ (I dont go for BBBJ) but still feels like BBBJ as she maintain eye contact with me with a CFM look. I like 69 and we continue as I massage her cunt as she deep throat me.

By now she was really wet and the moaning from her make me recalling many best moment I had while with my ex in Aust. Soon I entered her and she sit in cowgirl style and ride me hard and touching her own busty boob. Her breast bouncing up and down. I sat up french her like no tomorrow while fucking me. Later I change to doggy and it was so tight..I like her moaning and she talk dirty to me. This is a danger position as I may come anytime and I quickly change to mission. position which I am in more control. We were really making love like couple.

I know she is about to come the 2nd time and I push hard and fast we cum the same time. I can feel is real cos her cum trigger and contract. We lie for a while like lovers before we wash up.

Name: 小篮 xiao lan - China Sichun
Looks: 8 /10
Boobs: 8.5/10 ( 33C cupper soft and nice)
Pussy: 8/10 ( Fresh, Tight , No smell, wet )
BBBJ: Super 8/10
Frenching: Like girl friend (she say depends)
Fingering: Cunt area only (I am not into it)
FJ: 8/10 ( girl friend and like her moaning )
Attitude/Feeling: 9/10 (horny, CFM, Friendly)
Damage: $60 + Tips/ 1 (no hotel room and cd)
(pls tip her as I think she is worth $80)
RTF: SURE die die RTF!

agreement:must post FR so that all can share, never reveal this forum and do not pass contact to protect the fl. I like to keep this KTV girl for long.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
vincent_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV girl turn FL (CFM sexy fresh awesome only $60 cheap for Grade A girl)

Bro, can PM me her contact please....
Old 06-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Zacch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

PM me the contatc too love to have a shot! lol
Old 06-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PussyRacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro bluefrog, pls pm me her contacts

Many thanks
Old 06-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PussyRacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro bluefrog,

pls pm contacts to me. Thanks
Old 06-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefrog View Post
My customer (related to the F1 event) was in town and we went to a KTV few nights ago. Met this girl she super fresh but with a CFM sexy look girl 小篮 was so different from other girls. Customer (ang mo) try to sian her but some how she was a little cold to him...I try my luck 'ho say' got her number too.

Called her the next day and long story cut short we settle into a hotel outside the area.

OMG, her looks is decieving as she is a "high hand" When the door close, maybe we already know each other, we french like long lost couple. When we bath, she was always using her awesome big boob at 33D to rube against my body. It was so smooth and as it teases my penis the feeling was sooooo good and I wanted more but she is control.

I really prefer KTV girl cos they are more fresh and the feeling is more gf and less mechanical. She is indeed super horny as we continue to tongue fight in the bath. I almost lost control wanting to fuck her then.

At the bed, she continue to lick my whole body and indeed herservice is first class. She gave me one of the best BJ (I dont go for BBBJ) but still feels like BBBJ as she maintain eye contact with me with a CFM look. I like 69 and we continue as I massage her cunt as she deep throat me.

By now she was really wet and the moaning from her make me recalling many best moment I had while with my ex in Aust. Soon I entered her and she sit in cowgirl style and ride me hard and touching her own busty boob. Her breast bouncing up and down. I sat up french her like no tomorrow while fucking me. Later I change to doggy and it was so tight..I like her moaning and she talk dirty to me. This is a danger position as I may come anytime and I quickly change to mission. position which I am in more control. We were really making love like couple.

I know she is about to come the 2nd time and I push hard and fast we cum the same time. I can feel is real cos her cum trigger and contract. We lie for a while like lovers before we wash up.

agreement:must post FR so that all can share, never reveal this forum and do not pass contact to protect the fl. I like to keep this KTV girl for long.
hi bro bluefrog...i think u posted at the wrong forum...shd b in FL forum not here....anyway care to PM me the contact...

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 06-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
PBSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro mail box full.. Can pm me the contact?? Where she operate??
Old 06-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

bluefrog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluefrog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just clear my mail given to 10 brothers - dont forget our agreement! esp write fr

she requested to book hotel around lion city area not at gelyang.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
fofo66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro do share her contact with me thks

Can PM or email : [email protected]
Old 06-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joe_soh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm me her contact?

thanks
Old 06-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
iphonexxx is Cool - loads of Potential

can PM me her contact?
Old 06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

$60 + tip is already a steal.
Got a brother PM me say $60 include hotel - no lah!

hotel and condom u pay!

I clear my PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster

$60 is exclude hotel and condom single shot 1 hr
got a brother PM say include hotel? no such thing lah

Old 06-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

Clear all my PM now
Old 06-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vtec123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_soh View Post
Bro can pm me her contact?

thanks
can pm me the contact?
thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1