The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light
Bros w/ Viet gals, Sept already, VISA needed?

Calling out all bros hooked up with Vietnamese gf.

There was some rumours that effective from Sept 2008, Vietnamese gals coming to SG needs VISA, so far I check with ICA website and did not see such news
ICA - Overview
(Updated 02 Sep 2008)

Any bros heard anything regarding this matter?

Also, heard 2 incidents recently from my gf and a samster bro that alot of Viet gals were denied entry into SG. Now we both sibei sian...

Can apply for ROM and with the application details, get her over to SG?
Any other ideas?

Retired Samster
Old 04-09-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros w/ Viet gals, Sept already, VISA needed?

Not sure abt visa but 1 of my gf's fren came on 1Sept w/o visa and was allow entry and i was able to taste the different varieties of mooncake fr VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
Calling out all bros hooked up with Vietnamese gf.

There was some rumours that effective from Sept 2008, Vietnamese gals coming to SG needs VISA, so far I check with ICA website and did not see such news
ICA - Overview
(Updated 02 Sep 2008)

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 04-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Asean Charter, no visa requirement for all Asean people movement between Asean countries!!

Except Myanmar.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 04-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Not sure abt visa but 1 of my gf's fren came on 1Sept w/o visa and was allow entry and i was able to taste the different varieties of mooncake fr VN
VISA
From what I know I would have assume no such VISA is needed.., yet. But she was skeptical about it after her network of friends back home was discussing quite seriously on these, though I didn't ask for the discussion details. So just trying to exposed myself to whatever leads there may be over here.
I went to ICA few days back to enquire and the bitch officer told me off rudely

Allow Entry
It will be low morale to know thier entry is based on "luck". We are putting in effort and progressing well now but this "luck" thingy is really ridiculous. Coupled with what i heard of the Customs being very strict with them now, very stress...

If use the ROM registration method to show details to Customs officer possible or not? We are gonna to ROM within these few months anyway, so donno if can use it to our advantage. Any bros?

Retired Samster
Old 04-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Asean Charter, no visa requirement for all Asean people movement between Asean countries!!

Except Myanmar.
Thanks bro.

Retired Samster
Old 04-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
If use the ROM registration method to show details to Customs officer possible or not? We are gonna to ROM within these few months anyway, so donno if can use it to our advantage. Any bros?
if really goin to marry her, u can use the marry cert as proof of document to show the ICA officer tat she is ur wife. 99% will grant her entry... 1% if she hav some bad record lor...

after tat they will ask u to apply for green card for her lor... after obtaining the green card, easier n no question ask when she enter spore...

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 04-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
if really goin to marry her, u can use the marry cert as proof of document to show the ICA officer tat she is ur wife. 99% will grant her entry... 1% if she hav some bad record lor...

after tat they will ask u to apply for green card for her lor... after obtaining the green card, easier n no question ask when she enter spore...
You were meaning the ROM registration application for SG?
The plan is to ROM in SG 1st after she is able to come in end Sept 2008 then proceed to VN to ROM.
According to my "pan tung" mother, must do it here first then my luck in life will not be "suppressed".
"luck" again

Retired Samster
Old 04-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, no paper, no proof. What the government is looking for is the Marriage Certificate, be it vietnam or Singapore. No matter what you tell the singapore customs officer at the airport, they want PROOF. If you want to ROM in Singapore, show the officer the ROM registration date and most probaby, yr gal can only enter singapore 2 weeks before that date. If ROM in VN, no use telling the officer anything.

I ply between HCM and Singapore monthly, i see more and more vietnamese ladies telling the ICA officer that their bf is singaporean. And of course, u think the ICA officer care?

Btw, if you ROM in vietnam, make sure you bring the marriage certificate to notary public for translation to english. Only English translated Vietnamese marriage certificate can be used in Singapore.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
No wonder you are distributing mooncake that day I see you. But hor... never distribute to me leh
Old 04-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

I post it on another thread.

Checked ICA website. Till date nothing is published about VN need VISA.

Foreigners holding ordinary passports issued by the following Assessment Level I Countries will require either a Business or Social Visit visa to enter Singapore:

India*
Myanmar*
People’s Republic of China (PRC)†
Commonwealth of Independent States†:
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Georgia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Moldova
Russia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
Uzbekistan
AND

Holders of:
Hong Kong Document of Identity
Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit

Foreigners holding ordinary passports issued by the following Assessment Level II Countries will require either a Business or Social Visit visa to enter Singapore:

Afghanistan
Algeria
Bangladesh*
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Jordan*
Lebanon
Libya
Morocco
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia+
Somalia
Sudan
Syria
Tunisia*
Yemen
AND

Holders of:
Palestinian Authority Passport
Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
Refugee Travel Document issued by Middle-East countries

Latest from press is about the e-VISA thingy
List of visa required nationals eligible to use e-Visa

(1) Commonwealth of Independent States+ (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)

(2) India*

(3) Myanmar*

(4) People’s Republic of China+ (PRC)

(5) Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity

(6) Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit

*Holders of Diplomatic, Official and Service passports are exempted from visa requirements.

+Holders of Diplomatic, Official, Service and Public Affairs passports are exempted from visa requirements for a stay of up to 30 days.

(This information is correct as of 25 August 2008)
Old 04-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

I am thinking that in Sep there is F1 in Sillypore (aka Beijing Olympic). Govt only want to control those VN gals from coming in during this mth. Hope in Oct, ICA will let more VN gal come.

My bro just came back from vn. According to him, the immigartion officer called all the vn gals who got an airticket duration of 1 mth into the office. All kana send back.

VISA should be just a rumour...
Old 04-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, no paper, no proof. What the government is looking for is the Marriage Certificate, be it vietnam or Singapore. No matter what you tell the singapore customs officer at the airport, they want PROOF. If you want to ROM in Singapore, show the officer the ROM registration date and most probaby, yr gal can only enter singapore 2 weeks before that date. If ROM in VN, no use telling the officer anything.

I ply between HCM and Singapore monthly, i see more and more vietnamese ladies telling the ICA officer that their bf is singaporean. And of course, u think the ICA officer care?

Btw, if you ROM in vietnam, make sure you bring the marriage certificate to notary public for translation to english. Only English translated Vietnamese marriage certificate can be used in Singapore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
No wonder you are distributing mooncake that day I see you. But hor... never distribute to me leh
Quote:
I post it on another thread.

Checked ICA website. Till date nothing is published about VN need VISA.

Foreigners holding ordinary passports issued by the following Assessment Level I Countries will require either a Business or Social Visit visa to enter Singapore:

India*
Myanmar*
People’s Republic of China (PRC)†
Commonwealth of Independent States†:
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Georgia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Moldova
Russia
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
Uzbekistan
AND

Holders of:
Hong Kong Document of Identity
Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit

Foreigners holding ordinary passports issued by the following Assessment Level II Countries will require either a Business or Social Visit visa to enter Singapore:

Afghanistan
Algeria
Bangladesh*
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Jordan*
Lebanon
Libya
Morocco
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia+
Somalia
Sudan
Syria
Tunisia*
Yemen
AND

Holders of:
Palestinian Authority Passport
Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
Refugee Travel Document issued by Middle-East countries

Latest from press is about the e-VISA thingy
List of visa required nationals eligible to use e-Visa

(1) Commonwealth of Independent States+ (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)

(2) India*

(3) Myanmar*

(4) People’s Republic of China+ (PRC)

(5) Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity

(6) Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit

*Holders of Diplomatic, Official and Service passports are exempted from visa requirements.

+Holders of Diplomatic, Official, Service and Public Affairs passports are exempted from visa requirements for a stay of up to 30 days.

(This information is correct as of 25 August 2008)
Quote:
I am thinking that in Sep there is F1 in Sillypore (aka Beijing Olympic). Govt only want to control those VN gals from coming in during this mth. Hope in Oct, ICA will let more VN gal come.

My bro just came back from vn. According to him, the immigartion officer called all the vn gals who got an airticket duration of 1 mth into the office. All kana send back.

VISA should be just a rumour...
bro Singviet, KangTuo and all bros,

many thanks for sharing this info with a noob.

My only way to be cock sure is that I pass her our ROM registration application so she can show to Customs for entry at airport. Chances may be better I suppose. I am going to VN next week to ask her hand fro marriage from her parents.
Until ICA annouce, I will take the VISA rumours as such.

Retired Samster
Old 05-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

U got so many gf, where got need me to distribute to u? If ur gf really make effort to send u that means u are important to her.....

Now my gal asking me which one is delicious she will send me again, hihi. 1 cost about 40-46,000 dong depends on the variety.

Quote:

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 05-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
To them every guy also their ong xa.

"Em nho ong xa nhieu nhieu." mass sms x 50 different guys.

If I'm the ICA officer I also don't believe.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maxrex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All bros,

Please stop worrying about visa. Visa is not needed at all for Vietnamese nationals. My ICA officer friend has confirmed with me on this. Case closed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1