The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
I fucked myself up for holding on it too much

Short story, this happens few mins ago, I refrained from masturbating for weeks, decide to let it all out but I messed up big time for holding on it too much so seems like it tear a bit of my urethra inside and I feel a paper cut sensation from it. Now I have a tissue filled with cum and a bit of blood

Following after that, I pee in the toilet and got a lil burning sensation but the bleeding stops. A little less painful right now. Should I be worried?
Old 08-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: I fucked myself up for holding on it too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Short story, this happens few mins ago, I refrained from masturbating for weeks, decide to let it all out but I messed up big time for holding on it too much so seems like it tear a bit of my urethra inside and I feel a paper cut sensation from it. Now I have a tissue filled with cum and a bit of blood

Following after that, I pee in the toilet and got a lil burning sensation but the bleeding stops. A little less painful right now. Should I be worried?
You felt very dizzy and tired afterwards right?
Everything felt blurry and breathing became hard?
Old 08-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You should see a doctor just in case. Better safe than sorry. The earlier you get it checked out, the less chance of it turning more serious.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
You felt very dizzy and tired afterwards right?
Everything felt blurry and breathing became hard?
Yea I feel tired but everything not blurry and I’m still breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
You should see a doctor just in case. Better safe than sorry. The earlier you get it checked out, the less chance of it turning more serious.
Yea i should see the doctor. I think the inside of my urethra got laceration due to the hard fast pressure of my ejaculation. Really need to drink a lots of water to help ease the pain
Old 08-03-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea I feel tired but everything not blurry and I’m still breathing

Yea i should see it. I think the inside of my urethra got laceration due to the pressure of my ejaculation. Really need to drink a lots of water to help ease the pain
In conclusion, no fap is bad ?
When ejaculation pressure is too strong, even dick tissues will tear.
Old 08-03-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
In conclusion, no fap is bad ?
When ejaculation pressure is too strong, even dick tissues will tear.
Lol bro but I was trying to hold off from fapping for a few weeks, I didn’t expect my ejaculation to end up lacerating the inside of my urethra. And it’s the first time I experience it...I hope I’m not the only one experience this kind of stuff
Old 08-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

That is strange. Wouldn’t pee pressure be stronger than ejaculation?
Old 08-03-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3013 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quite difficult to believe. Likely an issue already such as STD that suddenly got triggered? Anyway, just see doctor to get treatment
Old 09-03-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
That is strange. Wouldn’t pee pressure be stronger than ejaculation?
Fuck I think I drank a lot the entire day before going at it, for me when it comes to ejaculating, I always drank a lot to build up the ejaculation and keep edging before releasing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Quite difficult to believe. Likely an issue already such as STD that suddenly got triggered? Anyway, just see doctor to get treatment
I haven’t did any sexual activities recently. This one feel like you put your thumb on the top of the hose and let it go, releasing a stream of a water jet. But I will go see the doctor asap

Update: On my way to polyclinic right now to see the doc

Last edited by MontageEvening; 09-03-2023 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
looney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooney83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

likely UTI.

i recommend drinking 100% cranberry juice.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
likely UTI.

i recommend drinking 100% cranberry juice.
Cranberry juice, got it.

Right now, I’m at a family health clinic, can’t get inside polyclinic because it’s fully booked. Luckily got clinic nearby. Already give the urine test bottle to one very old auntie who is working as a receptionist here
Old 09-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Update: Ok, test results came back and I have UTI. They also be sending the urine sample for a second testing for the bacteria.

They give me 10 packets of Citravescent, dissolve on water, 1 satchet 3 times a day and 2 boxes of Cycin Ciprofloxacin, to be taken 2 times a day (morning and night) after food
Old 09-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Update: Ok, test results came back and I have UTI. They also be sending the urine sample for a second testing for the bacteria.

They give me 10 packets of Citravescent, dissolve on water, 1 satchet 3 times a day and 2 boxes of Cycin Ciprofloxacin, to be taken 2 times a day (morning and night) after food
Hope you get well soon bro. At least now you know the cause of it.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin
Old 09-03-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Did they mention what might be the cause of your UTI?
Old 09-03-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Did they mention what might be the cause of your UTI?
Yea they mentioned it, they also asked me if I was holding off in urinating for a long time after drinking so much water and hydrating myself, I say yes and they explained to me that’s one of the cause of the UTI because by holding it off longer, it may causes infection to the bladder and kidneys. They also say by doing that every time, the pressure of the urine when urinating might also cause laceration to the tissue of the urethra, leading to bleeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
Hope you get well soon bro. At least now you know the cause of it.
Thanks Sword bro. I guess from now on, I don’t want to hold off my urinating and have it go out with my ejaculation. If have the urge to urinate, I just go asap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1