The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile any news on Tianjin's cheonging scene?

Hi brothers, I was wondering. Is there any news or FRs on this 3rd largest city in China? With the construction of the ECO-CITY Project in 10-15 years time, many singaporeans will be flocking there to work with the RMB growing stronger.

I am finishing my degree next year. Hope to find a job in the ECO-CITY as well. As I am single and available, just asking brothers who have worked or lived there for a period. Any chances of getting a gf or getting lucky with the Tianjin gers there?
Old 26-08-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
wolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: any news on Tianjin's cheonging scene?

heard that a lot of singaporean working in Tianjin but no much people reply.

However Tianjin is abit boring place and only slight activities in Tang Gu.

Also waiting for input from brothers here as I always go there for short business trip (3 -5 days) staying in Holiday Inn. U keen to work there?

Old 27-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

InternationalSexGuide - North China - Tianjin

Read the above FRs...There are pussies everywhere in China...NO shortage no matter where you are...You will get a GF in 2 weeks but problem is do you want to settle for one only?
Old 27-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Brother, Ya hopefully work in the real estate industry in Tianjin as S'pore companies are developing the ECO-CITY for China Govt. It follows after typical housing estate of our new towns. U should know what industry I am in rite? Anyway, what industry are u in?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1