The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kissing my colleague

Even though I have been reading about all these office affairs, I never thought I would get into one of some sorts. I frenched kissed my colleague some times ago, and she is attached, but then now feel kinda awkward see her inside office.She never mention anything about it at all too, we wasn't drunk or anything, the feeling was just right that time. I feel so wrong about kissing some other guy's gf behind his back, although I have never seen the guy before. Should I continue and try to game her, or just let it be?
Old 24-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1521 / Power: 17
hpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant futurehpboy has a brilliant future
Re: Kissing my colleague

Bro,on what ocassion did u french with her? Did u use force or the ambience that make it happened?
Old 24-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

The mood was just right, we were talking halfway when we both just lean in together and kissed. I know I have a chance to continue this, but it is freaking evil to do that another guy's gf hahaha.
Old 24-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone know french kiss, the bros are more interested how it started??
Old 24-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Ya. Share the happening process with us.
Old 24-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3655 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

What you talking about?
You said wrong to be doing yet asking if should continue or let it be???
Old 24-08-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
framework deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think it's better not to eat & shit at the same place
Old 24-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Ok here goes, but keep in mind it will be very short, and my story telling is not that good.

We have finished watching a 10pm movie, that starred Adam Sandler on a saturaday night. By the time it ended, it was already over 12, and the mall was empty. We talk cock and joked about the show as we walked to my car,while I was putting my hand lightly on her waist.

"Hey tonight lets see and watch the moon" I told her, and drove us both to East Coast Park.

It was a pity when we got there, the sky was totally dark. We got ourselves a place to sit down and talk cock again. I put my hands on her shoulder and slide it down slowly as we talk about life and other stuff, til I reached her that slim waist.

As the clock tickled by, both of my hands were around her, and she was holding to me as I smell that sweet scent of her from behind. I asked her to turned as I wanted to look at her hands. Told her she has beautiful hands and how nice and smooth they are, and just then I leaned in with my lips to hers. We peck for a while and continue to hold her hands in mine.

"You are so bad, buff me come here see moon. Cannot even see anything here at all" came her scolding at me, which I just smile and leaned in for another peck.

The second peck caught her by surprise, or something else, but she changed her mood and hugged me very tighly.

I waited.

She turned her head to face me.

I looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

We frenched.
Old 25-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lustdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah lau eh....
still must think so much
since a girl let u french her then i think nothing wrong.
If u do that by force then not so gd
Old 25-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tendersex is Cool - loads of Potential

Your actions don't make you look like one who will feel guilty doing other people's gf.
Old 25-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

right on.

macam hang goat head but sell dog meat
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-08-2008, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
goofybaby69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tendersex View Post
Your actions don't make you look like one who will feel guilty doing other people's gf.
I agreed...i think he has planned it from the very start even before the movie.

Duded,
Ask her if she still in love with her bf, if not then ask her to break up and be committed to you and vice versa so that u don't have to feel guilty and she does have to cheat on her bf anymore. that'll make everybody guiltless.
Old 25-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chenvko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just folow your heart. if you wan like her, go all out! just dont make urself look desperat
Old 25-08-2008, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
smurf8183 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duded View Post
Ok here goes, but keep in mind it will be very short, and my story telling is not that good.

We have finished watching a 10pm movie, that starred Adam Sandler on a saturaday night. By the time it ended, it was already over 12, and the mall was empty. We talk cock and joked about the show as we walked to my car,while I was putting my hand lightly on her waist.

"Hey tonight lets see and watch the moon" I told her, and drove us both to East Coast Park.

It was a pity when we got there, the sky was totally dark. We got ourselves a place to sit down and talk cock again. I put my hands on her shoulder and slide it down slowly as we talk about life and other stuff, til I reached her that slim waist.

As the clock tickled by, both of my hands were around her, and she was holding to me as I smell that sweet scent of her from behind. I asked her to turned as I wanted to look at her hands. Told her she has beautiful hands and how nice and smooth they are, and just then I leaned in with my lips to hers. We peck for a while and continue to hold her hands in mine.

"You are so bad, buff me come here see moon. Cannot even see anything here at all" came her scolding at me, which I just smile and leaned in for another peck.

The second peck caught her by surprise, or something else, but she changed her mood and hugged me very tighly.

I waited.

She turned her head to face me.

I looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

We frenched.
all the red bold underlined sentence shows that you DO have the intention.
my guess is that you feel awkard ,as mentioned in your 1st thread, mainly is because you realised u just want a farkbuddy and she's the sort who is likely to talk about stable relationship or marriage right? and you r worried about how to dump her later.
Old 25-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
deadghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

an expeience or an encounter ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1