The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2003, 01:11 AM
Goose

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Plump and "big" HC gals

I hope you guys can help me with some info on plump and "big" gals. I find t hard locating them as I dont really know their names and counter recommendations fall short of expectations. thanks
Old 01-01-2003, 01:16 AM
live2002evil

Re: Plump and "big" HC gals

Quote:
Originally posted by Goose
I hope you guys can help me with some info on plump and "big" gals. I find t hard locating them as I dont really know their names and counter recommendations fall short of expectations. thanks
plump n big gals no need to go hc, go outside sian can liao
Old 01-01-2003, 01:19 AM
Goose

haha... i know what u mean... but really lah, if you got some info let me know... grateful
Old 01-01-2003, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 22
shavencats deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshavencats deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
if you are looking for slightly larger girls ..try Lily at Bugis...very friendly and service oriented but not much tits though
Old 01-01-2003, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
i suppose you can ask for those who are not ang pais , just specify "larger"
Old 01-01-2003, 09:26 AM
ladyassassinato

ICE OF BUGIS HC

You can try Ice of Bugis HC. I think you should like this type of "pattern".

She is on the plum side, big legs, big waist and of course big boobs. Face also not bad. Service, wow....... very good man. You should try her out.
Old 01-01-2003, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Helen of HDS

this 30's lady from hougang de sauna is huge and fleshy, and has quite large tits. might suit you. not my cup of tea though.
Old 01-01-2003, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Linda and Jasmine the 2 sisters at Dorris Health centre, Miramar hotel, Pumb and yet not heavy.

Linda hv better massage skill , and know where all the reflex point,also an in-house trainer over there in Dorris.

Jasmine younger, big boods.
Old 01-01-2003, 05:07 PM
Goose

Thank you all for the info.. will certainly try out and will do a FR as soon as able. Hope this little corner is useful for thse with my fetish.
Old 01-01-2003, 08:46 PM
suede

there is a newbie at leisure that fits your description...go check it out, but u have to get the name from the recep
Old 04-01-2003, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:

Try Carol of Novena. You should like her. I almost fainted when she came in, I mean so fat also can earn money in HC. Anyway, I soon learn that one man's meat os another man's poison. So I think she will suit your description.
Old 04-01-2003, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Plump and "big" HC gals

Hahaha Bro gedangsa, she massaged me before, really damn fat. BTW she only does HJ and JuaGen only.

Bro Goose, can try KK of Youth, meaty but service damn good, just that I am really afraid of fat girls.

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa
Try Carol of Novena. You should like her. I almost fainted when she came in, I mean so fat also can earn money in HC.
Old 04-01-2003, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute
hi-gedangsa

hi gedangsa,

try to pm you, but your mailbox is full.

titty
Old 04-01-2003, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: hi-gedangsa

Quote:
Originally posted by titts82002
hi gedangsa,

try to pm you, but your mailbox is full.

titty

I've deleted the mails, inform me if u cannot PM me
Old 04-01-2003, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
NOKIA6100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Plump and "big" HC gals

Quote:
Originally posted by gedangsa

Try Carol of Novena. You should like her. I almost fainted when she came in, I mean so fat also can earn money in HC. Anyway, I soon learn that one man's meat os another man's poison. So I think she will suit your description.
Novena also got carol,
woah!
is she short fat, tanned.
round eye.
with big boods, and big butt??
she quite chatty, speak hokien well, can speak other dialects and madarin, local s'pore gal.nice voice ,never get angry with ppl.

face jude, but body putting on weight.
formerly merlin, and princess/allson

Last edited by NOKIA6100; 04-01-2003 at 03:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1