The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Sinser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MP Girls Orgasm

Just wondering all bros go MP will make the girl cum or intentionally/if they pretend cum? or you all just focus to finish and song?

Anything FJ/roaming fingering also can share if willing. Cause some walls thin can hear

I know those say cum together is fake orgasm.
Old 10-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Quasitoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
*That will be an extra 50 for acting services rendered, thank you for flying with China Air*
Old 10-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MP Girls Orgasm

if u are wondering whether they this or that, always remember these golden rules.

1. they are here to earn $$
2. they must be service oriented as they are hoping for returning customers
3. customer satisfaction is always the priority
4. time to time they try to KC you, but always remember you might not be the only one.
5. if you feel like you get something more, good for u, however please dont be KC-ed into it, pls refer to point 4.
Old 10-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinser View Post
Just wondering all bros go MP will make the girl cum or intentionally/if they pretend cum? or you all just focus to finish and song?

Anything FJ/roaming fingering also can share if willing. Cause some walls thin can hear

I know those say cum together is fake orgasm.
Those ML that offer fj on the menu in illegal shops already engage in fj more times a day than some average married guy gets in a year maybe

So can you reach your own conclusion if it's real or fake orgasm?
Old 10-11-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

i do believe that they could have a real orgasm with their preferred customer or some one with whom they have a special relationship with over time.

however, imagine if they have 5-10 customers a day, how many times can she cum before she has no more energy to massage anyone at all :P haha
Old 10-11-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

go in room just dig all the way see will cum a not...
best lay the ML on the bed then dig while she suck u up.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Prostitution is a business - no room for emotions and sentiments
Old 10-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Have some MLs that can turn on stereo surround sound, quite realistic, while performing hj, all for the same purpose - make you cum faster then less work for them
Old 10-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Of all the 23 years of my chionging of the legal scene, FL scene and ML scene.. Only got one I confirm is real orgasm. She was GL PRC and she became more of a FWB after a while.
How I know real orgasm: I already came and showed in my face that I came, but she still grinded herself on me cowgirl for about 3mins more and had that involuntary spasm and contortions that I know isn't fake. Some girls fake spasms like having fits and even before I come so guaranteed fake one...
Old 10-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Lol. Simple answer.
For guys, it's binary answer. Cum = Shoot
For ladies. It depends on whether they have feeling for their customer. 99% of the time. They fake an orgasm.
I'm guessing 4 main types of "orgasm"
No. 1 - Orgasm but no feeling for you 10%
No. 2. - Fake orgasm and no feeling for you 80%
No. 3. - Real orgasm with spasm but imagine feeling for someone else they love 9%
No. 4. Real orgasm with spasm with feeling for you. 1%

But then again. Does it matter whether they cum?
And don't ask them for an answer. You will never get the truth. So why bother asking.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Have some MLs that can turn on stereo surround sound, quite realistic, while performing hj, all for the same purpose - make you cum faster then less work for them
Some turn on stereo so that the guy next door comes faster..
Old 11-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Even your regular gf or wife will fake an orgasm, what makes you think MLs/FLs do not?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 11-11-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She cum or not, nvr impt.
Impt is she must make me cum within the hour.
Cos i dun wana add hour.
Lol. Paiseh, i might sound stingy.
But i got budget.

Based on my fl experience, she fake orgasm together when i cum.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

With me, they always cum. I always ask how many times and they always tell me at least 3. Then they slap my chest and say I so bad make them cum so many times how are they going to work rest of the day because they just want to sleep and cuddle. I always ask if it is real and all of them say yes. Yes I am supaman. If you have the same experience then guaranteed they have real orgasm.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you really close with the girl you should be able to feel it is real or fake, by seeing their face reaction.
My close ML work at upper Pagar Lebar is easy to know she is real come or not. Sometime I kinky say she should pay me for my service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1