The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
bonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Regular KTV bars with SYTs

Hi fellow samsters

Not too sure if this is the correct forum to be asking this. I'll delete thread if not 👍🏼

Been a regular of MPs and all, but I also enjoy the occasional hop to ktv bars with chiobu SYT waitresses/ hostesses from Mainland. Enjoy the kick of drinking with them and hooking up after drinks & dice.

Used to go to this 小红书 at Keong Saik before Covid but alr closed down. Any bros got any recommendations?
Old 01-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spaking69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regular KTV bars with SYTs

Prinsep street area eg LOL not sure still got local syt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkon View Post
Hi fellow samsters

Not too sure if this is the correct forum to be asking this. I'll delete thread if not 👍🏼

Been a regular of MPs and all, but I also enjoy the occasional hop to ktv bars with chiobu SYT waitresses/ hostesses from Mainland. Enjoy the kick of drinking with them and hooking up after drinks & dice.

Used to go to this 小红书 at Keong Saik before Covid but alr closed down. Any bros got any recommendations?
Old 01-11-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkon View Post
Hi fellow samsters

Chinese hostesses, alot - Try the pubs with neon chinese characters lights along Foch Road, Syed Alwi Road, etc.
Old 01-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Goodkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
Chinese hostesses, alot - Try the pubs with neon chinese characters lights along Foch Road, Syed Alwi Road, etc.
You are right. Syed Alwi and the adjacent Maude road, easily got 10+ prc ktv pubs. Some open as early as 3pm.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1