The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
preventme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How to face-up during massage

I have been to legit tcm tuina and spa and both sessions started and ended face down despite 90min session.

Cant even get to see the ML face and figure...
How can they see me pitch my tent??!!

Any legit way to ask for face up position without sounding too obvious?
Old 26-10-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: How to face-up during massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by preventme View Post
I have been to legit tcm tuina and spa and both sessions started and ended face down despite 90min session.

say u chest and thigh aching n juz them to concentrate on these 2 areas
Old 26-10-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aiyo, like that also need to ask...
Just tell her you need to turn around after 15 - 20 minutes
Tell her to massage your 4 limbs, stomach or Head!
Old 26-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i usually tell them, i just ate, uncomfortable to lie down.
Old 26-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Some skilled ML will know the important of massaging your stomach. Good massage of stomach can help to clear the stomach wind. Sometimes accidentally ML may also massage your lower abdominal.. Lower enough to get you to start thinking otherwise
Old 26-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Some skilled ML will know the important of massaging your stomach. Good massage of stomach can help to clear the stomach wind. Sometimes accidentally ML may also massage your lower abdominal.. Lower enough to get you to start thinking otherwise
Is the ML old trick to msg yr stomach by standing in front of yr head
Once she move her hand forward to msg yr stomach her boobs will rub on/ touching yr face ... then come the Q
Old 26-10-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Is the ML old trick to msg yr stomach by standing in front of yr head
Once she move her hand forward to msg yr stomach her boobs will rub on/ touching yr face ... then come the Q
Bingo ! But there are also genuine ML that massaged my stomach by standing at my side, and some more told me after massage for sure the next day I will shit well.. and in fact it was true
Old 26-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U hv a very strange encounter!

Frankly u no need to say or do anything, the ML will AUTOMATICALLY tell u to turn over after sometime of back massage, ie wif u lying face down.

For a 60min session, usually u'll start wif back massage for abt 20min, then SHE will ask u turn over for front massage for another 20min, then the remaining time is for release, for 90min session she wil adjust the front & back massage accordingly to cater for release time, this is the SOP of a massage session.

However, if u manage to release within 1~2min then she'll do a simple scalp massage for u till time's up.

U had a 90min of back massage oni? lying face down thru out the whole session? what massage did u opt for? ..
Old 26-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Yeah usually I just follow instructions.
ML say “push your hips up” I do so.
ML say “turn around” I do so.
ML do moving hand signal and a “5” “0”, I say ok

Unless I want something else.
Old 26-10-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Bro dun mind me asking. Even if she see ur cock stand, what's next? Lol. Or u just wana show her ur hard rock cock? Lol.

If u really wana release there. U tell her recently ur cock keep standing many times a day and stand for hours. Ask her if she knows the prob. And if she have any solution. Hahahahaha.
Old 26-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

The tcm I go to at 555 amk. She tells me she dun do release. She say some other spa shop do. Lol. So it's a clear cut rejection to me.
Old 26-10-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

u can copy the owl... just rotate your head 180 degrees

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 26-10-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Bro dun mind me asking. Even if she see ur cock stand, what's next? Lol. Or u just wana show her ur hard rock cock? Lol.

If u really wana release there. U tell her recently ur cock keep standing many times a day and stand for hours. Ask her if she knows the prob. And if she have any solution. Hahahahaha.

Is this a good one straight to the point
Old 26-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Just say massage front not back lo
Old 27-10-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
u can copy the owl... just rotate your head 180 degrees

This is the best funny joke lol.
But actually when I imagine it, I think the ML will freak out if he did that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1