The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
daddyO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
40EE in a small cute package super budget where to get

a boob goddess has decended on geylang in the form of a super busty indo cewek 23 yr old packaged in smooth clean skin and a sweet smile. The goddess is kind enuff to charge at only 25$$ 50/2/60 if you can manage. best part is that she has a tight cunt.

now on to the boobs!!! you had better grab it before it becomes soft by the numerous pressing and sucking they have to go through each day especially with me!!i tip her 5$ and she was so happy!!!sucking her boob and fondling it is a joy and it is more form compared to the 36ds prc that i had!!!! f$%king solid boobs to suck on...i just wish she had milk!!!!

face: still sweet good complexion unlike other indo 7.5 to 8/10
body: 7.5/10it has to be a bit bah bah to support those massive gigantic mamms i like
cunt 8.5/10
boobs: being natural super firm i give it 10/10 regardless the dark brown nipples
skin: healthy skin glow!!!! nice smooth
fj: 9/10 tight tight!!! took me at least a min to get my 'head' in
rtf : almost every other day!!!

dun bother to ask her for contact cos she knows nuts about english. If you are interested you pm me and i can tell you where to look for her. she is really a gem and i will selectively pass her whereabouts to bros who has a good boob record!!

super budget, awesome awesome 40ee titties and a tight cunt what more can you ask for!!! better bonk than many other big titted prc!!!! r
Old 19-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of
Re: 40EE in a small cute package super budget where to get

40EE ??? Wah faint man !!
Old 19-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brattz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound very attractive package
Old 19-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
daddyO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
40EE ??? Wah faint man !!
you have to see it first, it was rock solid naturally but on my subsequent visit the front part has become softer abit but what do you expect, everyday more than 5 hours of groping and sucking it sure give way to gravity!!!!

but i had to protect her at least for a while to enjoy!! boobs like that in that area with bangla will soon be devasted..i release the location soon

attitude is still good until like all fl she will be influenced by the seasoned fl and adaopt those bad habits and attitude. she is still green!!!

i cannot believe i got so many pm but thean again to protect her assets i will only give it to selected bros with excellent boob record and will subsequently release her location.
Old 19-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 19
MirageX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMirageX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

40EE!

bro, kindly check your pm!
Old 19-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

good budget find

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC52 View Post
Looks like Indos are the trend nowadays. So many indons intro this week. this is like the 3rd after E-Na
So long provide good service and somemore big breast, from where not much of an issue liao(nowadays economy bad must pratice budget)

Ts may i ask for her location as well?

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 19-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ALLSWELL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyO View Post
a boob goddess has decended on geylang in the form of a super busty indo cewek 23 yr old packaged in smooth clean skin and a sweet smile. The goddess is kind enuff to charge at only 25$$ 50/2/60 if you can manage. best part is that she has a tight cunt.

now on to the boobs!!! you had better grab it before it becomes soft by the numerous pressing and sucking they have to go through each day especially with me!!i tip her 5$ and she was so happy!!!sucking her boob and fondling it is a joy and it is more form compared to the 36ds prc that i had!!!! f$%king solid boobs to suck on...i just wish she had milk!!!!

body: 7.5/10it has to be a bit bah bah to support those massive gigantic mamms i like
cunt 8.5/10
boobs: being natural super firm i give it 10/10 regardless the dark brown nipples

dun bother to ask her for contact cos she knows nuts about english. If you are interested you pm me and i can tell you where to look for her. she is really a gem and i will selectively pass her whereabouts to bros who has a good boob record!!

super budget, awesome awesome 40ee titties and a tight cunt what more can you ask for!!! better bonk than many other big titted prc!!!! r
Dear Bro,
Am a big boob lover, 40EE cant really imagine it. Hope you can share this gem with me, will really appreciate so much and upped you. Looking forward to your quick reply, take care and have a nice day Bro.

Regards,
Bryan
Old 19-08-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
together14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there

YOur PM full.

Mind to PM me the details.

Cheers
Old 19-08-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

dont forget me ah....!
Old 19-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guymafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm the contact...
hope to try outz her air bubble...
Old 19-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
newbie2008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

dun bother to ask her for contact cos she knows nuts about english. r
Too bad she dun know english, and i dun know malay, just like 1 chicken 1 duck If not I will join the quene
Old 19-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
luosha is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

cunt 8.5/10

Can PM me the contact. thx
Old 19-08-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
XiaoDiTrying is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro mind sharing wanna try her ASAP

Quote:

cunt 8.5/10

Old 19-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ahFaRt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my email is [email protected]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1