The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 2
sparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How I inadvertently(?) had sex with a dear friend

This is the story of how I had sex with my dear friend — Alina (not her real name).

So, to start things off: Back in my polytechnic days, I got to know Alina by virtue of us being in the same course. We were in different classes, but our classes would interact quite a bit and she caught my eye because, of course, she was the most beautiful girl in the cohort.

She had a reputation of being sort of a heartbreaker, but I tried various ways to try to get to know her better. I don’t quite remember how it eventually came together, but we ended up chatting a lot — chatting about our favourite movies, sharing about our feelings and our thoughts about life, even the occasional dirty joke, that sort of thing. While we got close, she was always facing some personal problem that was prevalent among teenagers, or dating some other guy. Even after we graduated, and we stayed in touch, the timing never quite lined up, and either she or I (or both) would be dating someone when we reconnected / met up in person.

As people would say in Chinese: “我们没有缘份。”

Regardless, Alina considered me a close & dear friend, often telling me that she didn’t want to do anything to hurt our friendship and that she wanted to remain in touch even as we grew older. I shared the same opinion of her, and would periodically check in on her and often share memes with her on Instagram that she would laugh about, or tell her how amazing she looks from all the thirst-traps she posts.

Now, all that said, as a man I still have my urges, so I do frequent this forum from time to time. I was scrolling through a list of local FLs one day when I saw a photo that caught my eye. The photo was blurred but something about it reminded me of Alina — was it the faint outline of her smile? Or her perfectly-coiffed bob?

Maybe… booking her will let me stop thinking about Alina so much? Without much hesitation, I arranged for her to come to my location.

When the FL arrived at the door, I looked through the peephole and saw a lady in a sultry dress. Her head was down, looking at something, so I couldn’t quite catch her face. I opened door and said, “Come in!”

She shuffled in and started fumbling with her heels. They were intricate with numerous straps, probably quite hard to get off. As I looked at her continue to fumble, I asked, “Um… do you need help with that?”

“No, I’m fine!” she cheerfully chirped as she got her pesky heels off. Then, she looked up and burst out laughing, “It’s you!”

The girl I had arranged to have sex with… was Alina herself.

To Be Continued…
Old 08-09-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How I inadvertently(?) had sex with a dear friend

Good start! 1st to camp!
Old 08-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparepanis View Post
This is the story of how I had sex with my dear friend — Alina (not her real name).

So, to start things off: Back in my polytechnic days, I got to know Alina by virtue of us being in the same course. We were in different classes, but our classes would interact quite a bit and she caught my eye because, of course, she was the most beautiful girl in the cohort.

She had a reputation of being sort of a heartbreaker, but I tried various ways to try to get to know her better. I don’t quite remember how it eventually came together, but we ended up chatting a lot — chatting about our favourite movies, sharing about our feelings and our thoughts about life, even the occasional dirty joke, that sort of thing. While we got close, she was always facing some personal problem that was prevalent among teenagers, or dating some other guy. Even after we graduated, and we stayed in touch, the timing never quite lined up, and either she or I (or both) would be dating someone when we reconnected / met up in person.

As people would say in Chinese: “我们没有缘份。”

Regardless, Alina considered me a close & dear friend, often telling me that she didn’t want to do anything to hurt our friendship and that she wanted to remain in touch even as we grew older. I shared the same opinion of her, and would periodically check in on her and often share memes with her on Instagram that she would laugh about, or tell her how amazing she looks from all the thirst-traps she posts.

Now, all that said, as a man I still have my urges, so I do frequent this forum from time to time. I was scrolling through a list of local FLs one day when I saw a photo that caught my eye. The photo was blurred but something about it reminded me of Alina — was it the faint outline of her smile? Or her perfectly-coiffed bob?

Maybe… booking her will let me stop thinking about Alina so much? Without much hesitation, I arranged for her to come to my location.

When the FL arrived at the door, I looked through the peephole and saw a lady in a sultry dress. Her head was down, looking at something, so I couldn’t quite catch her face. I opened door and said, “Come in!”

She shuffled in and started fumbling with her heels. They were intricate with numerous straps, probably quite hard to get off. As I looked at her continue to fumble, I asked, “Um… do you need help with that?”

“No, I’m fine!” she cheerfully chirped as she got her pesky heels off. Then, she looked up and burst out laughing, “It’s you!”

The girl I had arranged to have sex with… was Alina herself.

To Be Continued…
good story.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
six006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Old 09-09-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Ah. Been in a similar situation before. Wonder how awkward it must have been.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to continue your juicy story.
Old 09-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
rssu880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 09-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

sparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

“It’s you!”

I had fantasised about having sex with Alina for a long time. But now that she was right here in front of me, I wasn’t quite sure how to react. I was experiencing a mix of shock and excitement. I offered a shaky “It’s… you!” in return.

“Well, this is awkward,” Alina said, still laughing. At the same time, she started putting her things down, and began taking off her clothes.

“Do you need a shower?” I quickly offered.

“Yeah,” she replied. “Are you going to join me?”

Her playful demeanour was still the same as ever. This was definitely Alina all right.

I laughed and explained that I’d already showered before she arrived (I even popped a couple of mints; no FL likes a dirty customer). In return, she said, coyly, “Join me. It’s more fun with two people.”

In hindsight, perhaps she was always cut out for this line of work.

As nice as it was to see Alina again, I never imagined that I would do so under these circumstances. Not only was I seeing her naked for the first time, but we were going to shower together! There’s a certain vulnerability to being naked in front of someone, and I began to get more comfortable with Alina in the shower.

We started asking each other questions. Stuff like whether we’d been doing this kind of thing for long, whether we’d met anyone else we knew while doing this, etc. I learnt that she started doing this as a fun way to supplement her income, but she would only accept a few customers a day. I was her first customer of the day; I wasn’t going to let this opportunity slip.

As she held the shower head and let the water flow over me, I began to kiss her: on her cheek… her neck… her shoulder…

“It’s really nice to see you again,” I whispered between kisses. “…Is this still awkward for you?”

“Yeah,” she chuckled. “But it’s getting better.” She started to lather soap over my body, making sure to give my cock a proper clean. Then, I returned the favour and began to clean her, while caressing her body and playing with her shapely breasts.

Soon, we were drying off ourselves and on the bed.

We kissed like long-lost lovers. I savoured her soft, luscious lips… and with each kiss, I went back in for more. I guess this was what I was missing out on this whole time? I must’ve wanted her more than I’d known.

Alina leaned over so that I was lying on my back. Her soft and gentle kisses slowly drifted down from my face to my chest and then to my nether regions. As she did so, she skilfully worked her tongue to ensure a pleasurable experience.

“I’m going to suck you now, okay?”

To Be Continued…

Last edited by sparepanis; 09-09-2022 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
dCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, more please!
Old 10-09-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Her tongue painted a circle around the head of my cock, and then continued to lick my balls with circular movements before bringing her tongue up my shaft. Alina’s mouth encircled the tip of my thick, hard cock, and then her head started bobbing up and down.

I could hear soft slurping sounds as I lost myself to ecstasy. And I could feel Alina’s drool dribbling down my cock and balls and onto the bed.

My cock stiffened and throbbed. Alina could tell that ‘it was time’ and reached for the condom.

“Wait,” I said, before she could tear open the wrapper. “I want to lick you too.”

Alina blushed. “Maybe next time.”

“Are you feeling shy?” I teased. I’d thought that we’d gotten comfortable with each other by now. We had also been friends for a long time after all.

“Ya.” She blushed harder. “I don’t really like people licking me down there.”

Fair enough. I wasn’t going to push it. Maybe the situation was still awkward.

Alina proceeded to tear open the wrapper and put the condom on me. Then, she propped herself up so that she was hovering just above my cock and slowly slid herself down.

She winced as I entered her, but quickly found her groove and her hips started gyrating. Her hands clasped mine and she continued to ride me in a steady rhythm for several minutes.

“Lie down,” I ordered.

Alina got on her back, and I moved on top, ready to penetrate her. She looked up at me with her puppy-dog eyes. If you’ve ever seen a puppy begging for a treat, you know the look.

“You know, I’ve always wondered what it would be like to have sex with you,” she said.

To Be Continued…
Old 10-09-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

wow. Great story!
Old 10-09-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
inprobable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates!!
Old 10-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IvanRactic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the post - just wondering how much is fiction?
Old 10-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
turnlink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanRactic View Post
Thanks for the post - just wondering how much is fiction?
Just wondering how much fiction is that important?
Old 10-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will probably go soft if someone told me
😂😂
Advert Space Available