The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all
Regalis Spa at North Bridge Road

I saw this ad in The New Paper a few days ago.

Regalis Spa
765-767 North Bridge Road
Tel - 62981491

I called and the recept told me the the entrance is 52 (around there) and 1.5 hour of massage is 43 (around there). I think with facilities, including Internet, free food and drink etc.

This is run by PRC, I'm not too sure about extra service. My guess is yes.

The price is a bit steep for me, vitamin M running low. It'll cost close to $150
if service is provided. She told me that I can spend the whole day inside after I pay the entrance fees, but who would actually do that.

Interested bro can give it a try.
Old 13-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Regalis Spa at North Bridge Road

Do you mean it's $52 (entrance)+ $43 if we go there for massage?

Or the $52 entrance fee includes the massage fee ?

Either way, I think it's still very expensive unless the girls there are super syts and chio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
I saw this ad in The New Paper a few days ago.

Regalis Spa
765-767 North Bridge Road
Tel - 62981491

I called and the recept told me the the entrance is 52 (around there) and 1.5 hour of massage is 43 (around there). I think with facilities, including Internet, free food and drink etc.

This is run by PRC, I'm not too sure about extra service. My guess is yes.

The price is a bit steep for me, vitamin M running low. It'll cost close to $150
if service is provided. She told me that I can spend the whole day inside after I pay the entrance fees, but who would actually do that.

Interested bro can give it a try.
Old 13-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
Do you mean it's $52 (entrance)+ $43 if we go there for massage?

Or the $52 entrance fee includes the massage fee ?

Either way, I think it's still very expensive unless the girls there are super syts and chio.
Entrance is for facilities, food and beverages. Massage is not included.
You'll have to pay around $95 for all the blah blah blah and massage. It will be more expensive if extra is provided.
Old 13-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

if its 52+43, then its too ex liao. generally health centres here charge ard 50-80, n they throw in free food n cable tv too.

even if i can stay thr for whole day i oso wont want lah. buay sian meh! d most bros will stay in a HC for 2-3 hrs to eat n watch a dvd or soccer match i guess.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$95 ? Hahahaha what an expensive place ! And that excludes the extra ..

$52 for food and beverages ? I think I can have better buffet at Shangri-la.

Let's see how long it can last

Quote:
You'll have to pay around $95 for all the blah blah blah and massage. It will be more expensive if extra is provided.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
$95 ? Hahahaha what an expensive place ! And that excludes the extra ..

$52 for food and beverages ? I think I can have better buffet at Shangri-la.

Let's see how long it can last
I'm not sure if they have hot pool or steam room, u may call to ask.
Old 14-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Reborn28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow. tat is really damn x... $100 for massage only. add a little more can take u to any HC + special already.
Old 14-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
tiditoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With that price, i can top up another S$20-40 for a good massage-cum-FJ in most HCs or MPs, unless they are local SYT, or from exotic countries (eastern europe, east asian, etc)...

Somemore, run by PRC??!

Maybe is the Olympic pricing... they may do "stunts" on you... split-leg, 360 Degree forward-flip etc
Old 14-08-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 20
SiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant futureSiPayChun has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro thanks for your info on this spa.
Its actually worthwhile for me cos I am comission based thus need to spend a lot of time outside, considering if 2 meals provided lunch n dinner, its actually worth to go once of twice a week . I am currently hanging out at starbucks through the day and my coffee and meals add up to $30 daily.
Logically its expensive if you go everyday but once or twice a week should be reasonable enough.To stay sane in this dog eat dog world maybe its a way to relax for health benefits.furthermore I can do without the massage cos I got regular FB.

up u brother for this info.
Old 14-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

erm...

i tot GF and Badminton hall also around same pricing...
90mins massage normally around this price if at HC mah.

ps. points donated for sharing information.
Old 14-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiPayChun View Post
bro thanks for your info on this spa.
Its actually worthwhile for me cos I am comission based thus need to spend a lot of time outside, considering if 2 meals provided lunch n dinner, its actually worth to go once of twice a week . I am currently hanging out at starbucks through the day and my coffee and meals add up to $30 daily.
Logically its expensive if you go everyday but once or twice a week should be reasonable enough.To stay sane in this dog eat dog world maybe its a way to relax for health benefits.furthermore I can do without the massage cos I got regular FB.

up u brother for this info.
Hmm.. maybe you can try and feedback to us. BTW, my friend called them and confirmed that the price is actually $58 (entrance, food is buffet) + 48 (1.5 hour massage) = $106 , and this is the price for clean massage only.

The place look pretty "Cina" when we drove past today. The funny part is their ad in New paper stated "China Big Investment Spa - Regalis Spa", haha.

I'm really intrigued to try to find out but.. my big head is discipline enough to stop me so far.

Bro SipayChun, maybe you will be our first tester.

Thanks for the point!
Old 14-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

If that's the price, don't think it will be just $50 for HJ.

Easily costs > $200. Hehehe more expensive than soapy massage ...

Quote:
Hmm.. maybe you can try and feedback to us. BTW, my friend called them and confirmed that the price is actually $58 (entrance, food is buffet) + 48 (1.5 hour massage) = $106 , and this is the price for clean massage only.

The place look pretty "Cina" when we drove past today. The funny part is their ad in New paper stated "China Big Investment Spa - Regalis Spa", haha.

I'm really intrigued to try to find out but.. my big head is discipline enough to stop me so far.

Thanks for the point!
Old 14-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

WA!
they misquote RMB is it?
Old 15-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

$58 for food buffet !! Another ripoff. Like one bro said, might as well go to high end hotel buffet
Old 15-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks for the point!

Bro, this place is like juicer!!!!!!!!!!!! only have decent massage so expensive.
At first i thought can request for the girl to have hot pool, sauna and steam bath together. Now it seem to be only digging money. Worst than day light robbery.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1