The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all
To up this plump girl?

Allrite lets be frank here bros

Will you be malu when bringing out a plump girl but kinda jus abit cute as ur gf ?

I got this girl..she indicated she does not mind being well together with me. We were cosy with each other, hugging but not yet kisses. Known her like...1 week ago.

The only thing is...she is kinda plump : ( but she can be hot in bed i assume because we did chat dirty before.

She wants commitment, implied by her too. I do not mind if only she not as plump lo..60 kg.

Somemore i know of her friend too..i scare if up her liao..then i like kinda ignore her will got side effect, maybe her friend will blacklist me. FYI her friend is hot and we do get along too.

Shucks...
Old 06-08-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
frog69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: To up this plump girl?

dun do foolish things.. up her.. but make a plan to make it like u both want it.. but dun commit.. :P
Old 06-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16420 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

sian her and her friend and get tarma la bro^^
best deal in town ya
Old 06-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 21
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

bro, ur ulterior motive is to up her hot fren rite?
so dun do anyting foolish.

imho, treat this gal nice, dun commit then she might spread gd words to her fren so u will creat a gd impression to her fren ma.
also u can get more info abt her fren too.
Old 06-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SBF Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

60kg girl????unless you are 80-90kg or more..

CommitmentThink twice....
Old 06-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Bro have patience........finally u can up the hotter one......as per what u wanted....hehe
Old 06-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
peterpan81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, just change your target to her friend. Don't waste time on the plump girl. Anyway you are half heart to up but not the hot girl.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

aiya... only 60kg... she later go slimming become chio bu and u regret then u know.....
Old 06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: To up this plump girl?

Aiyoh60kg not fat lah
Most important face must be pretty.....fat can go slimming centre, but ugly go surgery also very difficult
Somemore most fat girl ( @ )( @ ) also quite BIG
Old 06-08-2008, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should divert you attention to her friend since you said she is hot and can get along with you.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 06-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I choose I will take the hot one then 60kg reserve.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Bro what i can say is you will regert if you think by getting close with this plump gal to get closer with her hot friends.

I did that before, i regretted. yes plump gals can be very hot at bed willing to do everything.. i try BJ,AJ on her... but 3 month down the road no more sex as it get very bored and sex is very painful if you bang too hard... and you wen like it if she will doing Cowgal... so only 2 postition you can try is missonar or Doggy...

I did not manage to up her friends and after we break up her friends are advoiding me....

That my pcs of advise....
Old 06-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster

keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

The worst thing is...i know her friend first, lets intro A as e hot one while C as the mm plump one.

I got to know A from tis site again as refer to my another thread of "clever or naive girl"

At first A and i jus normal friends, never meet before but we did discuss on meeting. As usual, A just want C to go along with her if to meet me.

Then one day, finally we met on one night to club..Yeah A and C went together to meet me and my another choinging friend.

That night i was 1/2 seh before they came over lo, so when we meet up i was all like..u know now tipsy. Somehow A and C were warm to me or i tot so as i was tipsy. As the night went on, 4 of us were like hugging each other hah.

Yeah but i noticed all along C was being too warm to me..unlike A.

The next day all 4 of us did clubbed again...later that night A went off early leaving C and i together.

Of cos by that time both of us seh liao..it would be usual if someone like a girl takes the initiative to seduce you and while as a guy ( in a seh mode) to rec it right?

yeah lo..currently now, we were quite close, C and I.

Now I think A knows i machim chasing C as can feel abit of coldness from A.

Mm tell all of u e truth, i still flirting with A and C but i know if to chase A, it would be very hard, many factors in it.

While C, machime..she already consented already. Jus do i want anot?

hah..

I dunno what i want man..i jus a horny man. thats all. hahah but i scare malu le if i bring C out as a gf. ( my past gfs all slim or normal wt one, nv had one well plump )

Yah looks 6.5 now but last time when she like 18yrs old rating 8.5, that was 3 yrs back thou. Now chui..cheek too chubby.

IF YOU are e guy now, what u do?

yeah a damn silly qn right..ZZzzZ
Old 06-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
bro, ur ulterior motive is to up her hot fren rite?
so dun do anyting foolish.

imho, treat this gal nice, dun commit then she might spread gd words to her fren so u will creat a gd impression to her fren ma.
also u can get more info abt her fren too.

LOL i guess i am too late for this.

I did hugged and kissed her goodnites on cheek following another night out and we were quite comfortable with each other, physically.

oh btw..i am a Manchester United fan as my nick implies haha! : )
Old 06-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you name is bad. Take both and blown both together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1