The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Avail)

Wine Sampling Starts Now !!!

********* Click here for "MERLOT" Pics *********

Name : MERLOT
Height : 1.57m
Vital Stats : 35'25'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,GFE.

***Do PM or sms me for slots, thanks

Best Regards,
LS
Old 01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 20
FKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to behold
Re: LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Av

What a busy week but really need to find sometime to write this FR..... if i will feel bad man.

OK it start like this today morning boss on MC me second in charge of the department so i am the biggest around time to eat snake. Looking through a few group came to LS saw Fumiko pic wow steady la wanted to try her sms bro LS fully book so ask him 1030 slot got any recommendation? He reply take Merlot good service looking at the picture see her figure quite good so thinking ok la first time with LS so take lor try try ma....

Head to the hotel leaving the department to rot themselves and tell folk that i got important meeting

Cut story short sorry my FR always very long one haha... Knock knock door open ya hhoooooo she look very different from the picture she looks much cuter and pretty to me... (tat is the reason way i wanted fumiko) i was thinking ok not bad let see how is the service.

She ask me to sit down help me take off my shoe and socks as she was doing that i saw the boob from the black see through blouse kao buay tahan liao.... Face turn red sudden here it comes she give me a slutty look and ask me "whyyyyy?" i pull her up and close to me and start frenching her... She is a kisser man her hands are good while i was kissing her she pull my zip down and start playing with my cock... Soon we are all strip to nothing i pull her to the bed and start suck her tits like a baby drinking milk from mummy. Her body shape and curves are really hot. She stop me and ask me to go for shower.

In the shower i see there is no water in it so i ask her to feel it up while wait we were kissing and she give me a mini catbath while standing song song go jurong sia.... ok now into the bath tube she clean me up and do use her breast to rubba me shiok man then she move down and slide her leg under my ass and lift small head nearer to her i know what is going to come. But to my surprise she hold up my ball and start licking on it and give me that CFM look kao really cannot tahan her then comes the BBBJ yeah man she doesn't give the best BBBJ but her look of enjoying sucking it is enough to cover anything i also exploded on her mouth lucky thing is i stop her in time. As i want to finish her off on bed heehee

She clean me up and i move out and wait for her on bed. in a while she come over and she give me a good cat bath she know where to lick where to give some moaning very tactical i would say. Then slowly she move south and give me a good BBBJ and i like her balls licking i ask for codom and there goes the riding. with her nice and firm boob and tight wet hole and licking of my nipples while she is riding me i cum within a very short period of time. Her moaning is still like at the background of my ears now which i do not know how to put in words.

Second round was more fun and longer with more moves i dun think i want to say too much because if i make her too much a hot cake i will have hard time getting more RTF.

It has been long since i wrote an FR because if i write i would really want to write for someone good if not waste of my time.

Looks: 9/10 (please change to live picture she is better then those in the group)
Breasts: 8/10 (9 if not enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and hour-glass figure)
Ass: 8/10 (Nicely shaped and good for rubba rubba)
Frenching:Yes (watch out of her in this)
Painting: Yes
Cathbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (Wet, good suctions! lick around balls and cover many
area including shaft! her look kills)
GF: 20/10 you will know why if you are there
Overall: 10/10
RTF: YES!!
Old 01-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Anaconda69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Av

Wow so good have to try. What is the damage.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKing_soon View Post
It has been long since i wrote an FR because if i write i would really want to write for someone good if not waste of my time.

Looks: 9/10 (please change to live picture she is better then those in the group)
Breasts: 8/10 (9 if not enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and hour-glass figure)
Ass: 8/10 (Nicely shaped and good for rubba rubba)
Frenching:Yes (watch out of her in this)
Painting: Yes
Cathbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (Wet, good suctions! lick around balls and cover many
area including shaft! her look kills)
GF: 20/10 you will know why if you are there
Overall: 10/10
RTF: YES!!
Thanks bro FKing_soon for the FR !!! Hmmm... Now I smell another new... up and rising Fine Wine !!!

LS
Old 02-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
LS VINEYARD Presents : 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseed View Post

Name : MERLOT
Height : 1.57m
Vital Stats : 35'25'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM,GFE.
Merlot pronounced as Mair-lo

A red wine grape of Bordeaux

Produced using Herbs, Green Olive, Cherry & Chocolate. Softer & medium in weight with fewer tannins than Cabernet and ready to drink sooner. Takes well to Oak aging. It is frequently used as a blending wine with Cabernet to soften

Bottom line is u dunno how to pronoun neber mind... HAVE TARMA with CABERNET bo ???
Old 02-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Samster

Re: LS VINEYARD Presents : 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post

Produced using Herbs, Green Olive, Cherry & Chocolate. Softer & medium in weight with fewer tannins than Cabernet and ready to drink sooner. Takes well to Oak aging. It is frequently used as a blending wine with Cabernet to soften

Bottom line is u dunno how to pronoun neber mind... HAVE TARMA with CABERNET bo ???
Wow la !!! Suan me study little ah !!! Wahahahahaha!!!

Btw, Merlot can Tarma with Sauvignon or Shiraz...

LS
Old 03-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

Now awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 03-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
niGht-eYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Av

Here is my short to the point FR.

Looks: 8/10 (Love her sexy eyes)
Breasts: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and shapely figure)
Ass: 8/10
Frenching: Dun like...
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (good feeling not those mechanical ones...raise your legs and she do the painting )
GF: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Old 04-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Samster

FKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to beholdFKing_soon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by niGht-eYe View Post
Here is my short to the point FR.

Looks: 8/10 (Love her sexy eyes)
Breasts: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and shapely figure)
Ass: 8/10
Frenching: Dun like...
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (good feeling not those mechanical ones...raise your legs and she do the painting )
GF: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
You dun like frenching or she didn't like it?
Old 04-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
niGht-eYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKing_soon View Post
You dun like frenching or she didn't like it?
me no like
Old 04-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DarkHorse74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS VINEYARD Presents : 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post

Dexy bo jio me lor..Shiraz followed by Milo Who's next?

***I will die with my JUMBO high***
Old 04-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FORESTTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with the first FR. Very true and accurate. Hardly post FR after all the years of trying the goods from LOS. The often absent eye contact is there throughout the BJ session. Definitely will RTF if not for the other available distractions.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: LS VINEYARD Production Presents : Delicious 1988 SYT "MERLOT"__[mur-LO]__(Pics Av

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse74 View Post
Dexy bo jio me lor..Shiraz followed by Milo Who's next?
bro H0RnY JUMBO HoRsEy... i bo lim milo leh... i juz dropped in on this thread to SUAN LS nia !!!

Whenever LS say have TARMA n LESBO acts... only 1 thing crosses my mind... HAVE CUM SWAPPING BO ???
Old 04-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORESTTER View Post
I agree with the first FR. Very true and accurate. Hardly post FR after all the years of trying the goods from LOS. The often absent eye contact is there throughout the BJ session. Definitely will RTF if not for the other available distractions.
thanks for agreeing with me if not people thought i bull shit one haha
Old 04-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Going for RTF tonight anyone need a FR for that>??????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1