The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
psioney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I need some advice please...

Hi, I'm just a little worried here about whether or not I could have caught any disease, infection, or something incubating inside of me.

I went to Leisure Health spa at Bt Timah and proceeded with the usual stuff. This was the 5th girl I was doing it with by that time. While we were about to do it, I was fiddling with her p*ssy (which was wet at that time) and sort of smeared the fluid on her nipple (because I touched the latter also). Midway during intercourse, I accidentally forgot that I had smeared some of the fluid around her nipple and proceeded to lick it (although her nipple was dry at that time already).

Oh man, does this count as exchange of bodily fluids? Damn worried la!!
Old 28-06-2008, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: I need some advice please...

Bro Psioney,

Some viruses do not do well outside human body and will die pretty quickly (10+ seconds or longer depends on the circumstances.) Chances are you should be OK. But if you are worried (for yourself, spouse, girlfriend, etc,) you should get tested.

Be careful bro,
Old 29-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psioney View Post
it, I was fiddling with her p*ssy (which was wet at that time) and sort of smeared the fluid on her nipple (because I touched the latter also). Midway during intercourse, I accidentally forgot that I had smeared some of the fluid around her nipple and proceeded to lick it (although her nipple was dry at that time already).

Oh man, does this count as exchange of bodily fluids? Damn worried la!!
Its probably nothing to worry about bro. Chances are like 10,000/1 that you kanna std from that incident.

Be more careful next time or better still reduce yr cheonging.
Old 29-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
psioney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks guys, I really needed some feedback.

I've been doing so much self reflection after that incident and I think it's time to give up on such hazardous activities and live life safely. I would like to know what are the chances of HIV being spread even through the use of a condom?
Old 30-06-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

No, its unlikely you will get HIV like that.
But if you've been chionging for awhile, and you are unsure of your HIV status, its a high time you get a HIV test. That way you can clear your doubts.
Old 30-06-2008, 06:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

More people are killed in accidents or by influenza, food poisoning etc than by catching HIV.

If you want to live life safely, I suggest you never leave the house again.

PS: Don't forget to filter all the air you breath and boil all the water you drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psioney View Post
Thanks guys, I really needed some feedback.

I've been doing so much self reflection after that incident and I think it's time to give up on such hazardous activities and live life safely. I would like to know what are the chances of HIV being spread even through the use of a condom?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you want to live life safely, I suggest you never leave the house again.
Dun be like that la boss sam...

I think can allow him to go out; but only after 12mn when all the HC are closed.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:26 AM
shacker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

But after mn GL still open leh

Anyway, whatever it is there are always things that you subconsciously do that you will not remember that will contract STIs in the throes of passion. There is always a risk, if so paranoid .... better dont cheong, just get married and bonk the wife can liao
Old 01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kim_hwoarang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey smear fluid on the body doesnt count as exchange of bodily fluids. Exchange of fluid from one medium to another inside body then counted as risky. Ur situation is alright, dont frighten urself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1