The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamnotmenow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fwb

Hi bros out there. Been trying out dating apps for ages but still no luck for fwb leh. Anyone got any tips on how to get Fwb? Be it using apps or physical locations?

Appreciate your advice
Old 05-04-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
Re: Fwb

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotmenow123 View Post
Hi bros out there. Been trying out dating apps for ages but still no luck for fwb leh. Anyone got any tips on how to get Fwb? Be it using apps or physical locations?

Appreciate your advice
What did you put in your profile? Don't tell me you didn't even manage to meet up with a single soul?

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 05-04-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamnotmenow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
What did you put in your profile? Don't tell me you didn't even manage to meet up with a single soul?
Put my own photos lo. I don't think I'm ugly la but still no meet ups:/
Old 05-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I scored mine through ig hahaha. It was a friend from secondary school, we talk, met and eventually become my fwb.
Old 05-04-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

There are already years of solid advice here. I suggest you browse through with patience. Many times are never the look and money, is also never about the type of app that causes your inability. Is a mental blockage that stop you from getting what you seek, believe it or not is true.
Old 05-04-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

I don't know how to reply, over time I had plenty of FWBs...

meet, vibe, progress and fuck, then see how.

don't think too much.
Old 06-04-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

If you have not met with anyone from the app then you have to really change the way you talk to them.

Chat with them without the intension for a fwb so you don't sound like a desperate man. But test water as and when to see whether they are potential candidate. Then meet up for a drink.

Else is maybe you are only looking for those very beauty and sexy,
but it is like game, those will be taken by higher level player.
You're still in newbie zone, take what you can have and level up along the way.
Unless you are pay to win, or high luck.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin
Old 06-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
If you have not met with anyone from the app then you have to really change the way you talk to them.

Chat with them without the intension for a fwb so you don't sound like a desperate man. But test water as and when to see whether they are potential candidate. Then meet up for a drink.

Else is maybe you are only looking for those very beauty and sexy,
but it is like game, those will be taken by higher level player.
You're still in newbie zone, take what you can have and level up along the way.
Unless you are pay to win, or high luck.
there u go!

this is a SEASON PLAYER!
Old 13-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotmenow123 View Post

Appreciate your advice
Are you single or married?
Are you picky?

If you're married, then you may be having low hit rate cuz you're cautious.

If you're single, and stay alone, that's a big bonus.

If you're picky, you may not be able to pick anyone at the start. So would be good if you're not picky as the start, so you can keep practicing.

Even if you decide not to fuck, a meal, meet up for drinks, or just text or chat, will allow you to develop your own style.
Old 13-07-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you stingy?
Old 14-07-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

I actually find it much harder as a single because being single gives the counter party ‘hope’, and even those that think they expect ‘nothing’ often expect commitment. They are just not conscious of that expectation.

Being married on the other hand, was much easier because that naturally filters out a lot of commitment seekers.

It is also very attractive to married women who have no intention of leaving their spouses and/or families.

Probably the only thing I miss about being married.
Old 14-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Are you stingy?
OUCHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 14-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I actually find it much harder as a single because being single gives the counter party ‘hope’, and even those that think they expect ‘nothing’ often expect commitment. They are just not conscious of that expectation.

Being married on the other hand, was much easier because that naturally filters out a lot of commitment seekers.

It is also very attractive to married women who have no intention of leaving their spouses and/or families.

Probably the only thing I miss about being married.
Am sure when you are not single, you will find it equally difficult to seek. There are no fix rules. Women whether single or married out there has their specific needs for a man if she wants to eat out - regardless single/attached. Is about the guy seeing the suitable gap and goes in, don't try to suit in a size that doesn't fit. End of the day is better to be yourself than join other people's party.
Old 15-07-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Sometimes look around you also not just app
Recently had a fwb , which was not expected at all .

Stays super near me , someone I know but things just roll on
Old 15-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
jonawm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
Sometimes look around you also not just app
Recently had a fwb , which was not expected at all .

Stays super near me , someone I know but things just roll on
any tips on FWB at place of work? milf working in management some more...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1