The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -162 / Power: 0
megaman69 megaman69
Guys with Wife or Good GF still look for pros or flings. Why

Just curious about it.
Alot of my friends whom is settle down with a wife or GF that's good and some of them quite Chio but outside still looking for pros or flings.
Why is it so?

I myself got a OC that's presentable, but times i look for flings or pros too.
Ever got ditch by gals b4 during my younger days, and always had wish to have a good OC. The problems is now having a good OC but i change for the worst..?
Does it links to age too?
I am in my late twenties but during my earrly twenties not that despo for gals only within these 2 years. Especially in office flings, SYT outside...
Bros out there free to give suggestion to this discussion, any bros also behaving the same way?
Old 31-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guys with Wife or Good GF still look for pros or flings. Why

Everyday eat shark fin will get bore also, sometimes will feel like want to eat other dishes....
Old 31-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WET WATER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well wat to do.. we man sometimes just don't understand even ourselves!! going for excitment? got that extra $$ to go around?? me tooo. like you also got a nice and chio partner.. but at time still look for other girls.. maybe just to fill up our missing feeling or what??
Old 31-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha everyday eat rice... once a while also wan to eat noodles mah
Old 31-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

some guys are genetically programmed to spread their seeds.
Old 31-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

If men are truly monogamous in nature, we wouldn't have invented the Islamic rule of having 4 wives? Nor will there be suicide bombers blowing themselves to kingdom cometh for their afterlife virgins. Also the words Harem or Concubine will cease to exist if we are?
Old 31-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
khoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe the OC or GF can't satisfy him or maybe it could be lust that make guys look for fling.
Old 31-05-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
analog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are quite a few bros on this board who are in fact kmarries but get NO SEX from their other half. This is not as strange as it sounds. If not chiong, how top release?
Stay in the marriage for the kids. Wife is crap, what to do?

And spare us all the "why did you marry her" crap please. My wife was a sex maniac when we married, now she's a mommy and a complete prude. Women change and its impossible when dating to predict how and in which way they will change...its a pure gamble.

Life, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Jim
Old 31-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Everyday eat shark fin will get bore also, sometimes will feel like want to eat other dishes....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souledge View Post
haha everyday eat rice... once a while also wan to eat noodles mah
AGREED!!!! my ex is a top model (not like those local gals who did some mag shoot then call themself model) i also once awhile eat "outside food"
Old 31-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 16
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Tis is a gene (hi testosterone lvl)4 being a man. The instinct 2 hunt n 'immerse curiousity' in opp sex physically. Tats y during e vintage times, men r known 2 keep concubines n modern men, mistresses.

Tis got noting 2 do abt love. Juz pure attractions. or else forums like these won flourish.
Old 31-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I think it will be good for men to tell their wives truthfully that men just love sex, wild sex and more sex with same attractive woman and then moving on to more women.

Like that, if they accept then when married already, she will be more tolerant of their men eating occassionally outside.
Old 31-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexhorny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
some guys are genetically programmed to spread their seeds.
totally agreed we man are born to fuck a lot of women and make them have children with u. u settle for 1 woman good for u but for us who bonk a lot of women we are born to be like a king. look at my post of marrying a thai girls my friend kept 3 as mistress and fuck them at the same time and want to have babies with them.
i think true love is very important but for guys with no looks no money no talent for sweet talk which chio girls would like to be with you. be realistic. that y i love to fool around and i told myself never fuck sg girls cos they so snobbish
Old 31-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by stmapede; 10-03-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 31-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by analog View Post
There are quite a few bros on this board who are in fact kmarries but get NO SEX from their other half. This is not as strange as it sounds. If not chiong, how top release?
Stay in the marriage for the kids. Wife is crap, what to do?

And spare us all the "why did you marry her" crap please. My wife was a sex maniac when we married, now she's a mommy and a complete prude. Women change and its impossible when dating to predict how and in which way they will change...its a pure gamble.

Life, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Jim
totally agree i got a friend who have no blow job from his wife and he kept argue that man without blowjob is like a walking dead man. he want to do everything with his wife but wife kept saying dirty if u want ask other to do it for u. wtf . no bj might as well not marry u in the first place
Old 31-05-2008, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

at least thai girls are willing to do cim with u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1