The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
The_Rules is Cool - loads of Potential
Need a help(Serious Issue)

hi,to all of you bros right there,the reason why im here is just because im facing the biggest problem on my life right now,hope you brothers will spend a lil bit of time of yours and read at it,thx.

Alright,im 18, never been on dated b4,and i believe mostly is because of my look,and i dont want to tell it to my parents to make them feel worry about me.90% of people in my life love to joke on my look,and some of girls even scare when they see me,and thats really make me down hardly on my life.I used to be a fat guy back of the day in primary school,then i thought that "fat" might just a problem that makes me look ugly,then i slimmed down(from not eating for 2 weeks),back to the fat,but everthing is still the same,everyone is still joking on my aspect and it really sucks.Even when i was visiting a prc,the attitude of prc was kinda bad to me too.I have tried a lot of thing that will makes me look better

And i know most of you all will say that confidence and study are important,thats why i be focusing hard on my study to get a good job at future so that it wouldn't be another flop at my upcoming life.And im pretty sure that i have a confidence too,Im not scare at communicate wit people,hiding away from the crowd.

heres the pic of mine :
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2721/image134ri0.jpg

and here are my few questions:
i)is there a ways that can makes me look better without plastic surgery ???(by growing a goatie,change a hairstyle)

ii)does my look really horrible ??

iii)by any chance i can get a decent looking gf on my life (u maybe say that im selfish,but thats a men's wish) ??

Your answers and advices will be strongly remembered and appreciated,I've been struggling from this problem for almost 5 years,and its my daily nightmares,thx.
Old 24-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need a help(Serious Issue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rules View Post
hi,to all of you bros right there,the reason why im here is just because im facing the biggest problem on my life right now,hope you brothers will spend a lil bit of time of yours and read at it,thx.

Alright,im 18, never been on dated b4,and i believe mostly is because of my look,and i dont want to tell it to my parents to make them feel worry about me.90% of people in my life love to joke on my look,and some of girls even scare when they see me,and thats really make me down hardly on my life.I used to be a fat guy back of the day in primary school,then i thought that "fat" might just a problem that makes me look ugly,then i slimmed down(from not eating for 2 weeks),back to the fat,but everthing is still the same,everyone is still joking on my aspect and it really sucks.Even when i was visiting a prc,the attitude of prc was kinda bad to me too.I have tried a lot of thing that will makes me look better

And i know most of you all will say that confidence and study are important,thats why i be focusing hard on my study to get a good job at future so that it wouldn't be another flop at my upcoming life.And im pretty sure that i have a confidence too,Im not scare at communicate wit people,hiding away from the crowd.

heres the pic of mine :
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/2721/image134ri0.jpg

and here are my few questions:
i)is there a ways that can makes me look better without plastic surgery ???(by growing a goatie,change a hairstyle)

ii)does my look really horrible ??

iii)by any chance i can get a decent looking gf on my life (u maybe say that im selfish,but thats a men's wish) ??

Your answers and advices will be strongly remembered and appreciated,I've been struggling from this problem for almost 5 years,and its my daily nightmares,thx.
===================
Brudder, your topic asks for "a help" but here you got 3 questions leh. So which one you want me to give you ADVISE on?

And the link to your photo is dead. You took down your photo after much thought, is it? Wise move. Don't be so naive lah.

Brush up your English, speak with confidence. Girls are part suckers for sweet words. When you are able to express yourself confidently and accurately, you are likely to exude a charm that may impress the people around you.

Save your money lah, plastic surgery doesn't mould the real you inside. You may find yourself a gf if you go for plastic surgery. But if you are an asshole inside, she will still leave you. Worse, if you have no money left after plastic surgery, how to find gf? Once she knows you are penniless, chances are she'll look elsewhere.

You are still very young. Lots of things to learn in your 'upcoming life'.

Haha. No offence ok?
Old 24-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 18
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

you have must confidence in yourself 1st ma... yeah study hard and find a good job... got money got honey heheh

Old 24-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
super_manny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_manny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro elth is right. You just need to have confidence. How can you conquer girls if you're already defeated by yourself.

Take a walk along the busy streets of Orchard. Open your eyes wide. See the number of chio bus with fugly boyfriends. If others can do it, why can't you?

Girls love with their mind, not with what they see.

As long as you keep yourself decently clean, speak with confidence, learn to relax and crack a few jokes at the right times, your chance will come.
Old 24-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 20
tungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of lighttungsten is a glorious beacon of light

Personally I think that looks is not the only thing that matters. For example, Sean Connery... He is not that handsome but is being seen as one of the most sexiest man alive.

Its the confidence in you. Find something to love about yourself. Perhaps you can go to serve in those old folks home and etc... Not asking you to sian the volunteer workers in there. The purpose is to develop a positive self esteem. I can assure you that there is still a chance for you to get some decent looking girls as wife. I mean there are girls out there who get themselves attached to Danny Devito's lookalike. So what is the issue?

Brothers who up me please leave down nick so that I can up you back
Old 24-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rules View Post
Your answers and advices will be strongly remembered and appreciated
Should be "Your answers and ADVICE....".

"Advice is a non count noun. You do not add an "s" to make it plural.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungsten View Post
Personally I think that looks is not the only thing that matters. For example, Sean Connery... He is not that handsome but is being seen as one of the most sexiest man alive.

Its the confidence in you. Find something to love about yourself. Perhaps you can go to serve in those old folks home and etc... Not asking you to sian the volunteer workers in there. The purpose is to develop a positive self esteem. I can assure you that there is still a chance for you to get some decent looking girls as wife. I mean there are girls out there who get themselves attached to Danny Devito's lookalike. So what is the issue?
Bro, agree with you. Look really not everything.
Old 24-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 20
xiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiangso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey man. i give u the best advise that u will ever get. don't think so much about girls now. dun worry about yr looks. Just spend all your time in studying. Study Study as if your whole life happiness depend on it. Be a top student and next time, u can get all the girls u want once u have a good job and money. Sure win
Old 24-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, ah boy(TS)..., you are not telling us the truth eh?
3rd paragraph you say focus on studying and next paragraph all worried question about your looks.

You are still very young at 18, study is the most important thing now.
Old 24-05-2008, 11:46 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

spend more time to study hard and get a good cert n find a good career... once u have $ girls will come attracted to u like bees
Old 24-05-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$$$ make the world go round, just rem that......
Old 24-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Let me tell you my real life story...

When I was young, also eat a lot and become fat. My shirts buttons bursting sometimes! Not that I really that fat, but coming from poor family, i have to wear handed down clothes which are 2 sizes too small.

Most of my relatives are quite ok to do so to speak except for my family where we were on the lower end. But still, we have enough to eat and days go by. Soon I also think that I am not good looking.. and my looks turns people off... but I studied well and always amongst the top 10 in the top class.

By 18 years old, I have still not really dated and meeting girls gets me cold sweat and tongue tied ( I was from a boys-only school).

Then 5 years ago.. i discovered the solution to the whole thing... I went to Vietnam! And luck changes! All the ugly, cocky, overly demanding, arrogant Singapore girls who didn't like me... but all the young, SYT, accomodating, sexy, humble Vietnam girls said that they could swear I must have been a movie star!

So my advise... study hard... forget even about PRC... get a good job (and make sure its really something you like to do), and find your oasis fast. And like what Chan Brothers Tour used to say... "Life will never be the same again..."
Old 24-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
jiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

study hard and don't think abt plastic surgery. surgery will never solve ur prob..
Old 24-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Size not the issue here lah

Me oso a little round. 1.7 and 80kg but still okie with girls around.

If fact, too much Tao Hua with Non-WL so I try not to zee siao around office.

Impt thing is to have confidence and humour + health.

Heavy set is fine but please look after health. Skinny with no health also jialat

So, dun be worried. Things that will happen will happen. I have some friends who are 30+ and still virgin with no GF. They look okie but dun know how to sian and enjoy life so girls siam them as they are boring.

Jia you lah

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 24-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fear not I think you wil be alright after you enrol into SAF University.

But I guess you tied too much of your confidence and happiness towards your looks, which is okay cos you're still a teenager. So if you 'think' that you won't be happy looking this way, and if you look the same everyday, your confidence gets eroded day after day. What the bros suggested is to look inside yourself first, build up your own strength and find the part in you that makes you special. Like study is a good way, cos if you excel in this, you tend to have more choices in the future, you'll have more chance later on in life which you can easily choose to be special among the rest of your friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1