The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2002, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
youth hc

notice the model used in the newpaper advertisement?
quite jude like baba or malay , is she a massue there?
got bro try tis place and share his story.
Old 03-12-2002, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kevin_The_Game is Cool - loads of Potential
Well the facilites are sop with other hc,
The usual sauna and steam bath, no hot pool.
'Open' Concept there. which means no short, just towels.

I have been there twice and the girls are so so only.
Old 03-12-2002, 10:45 PM
justin5550

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
this youth is it at the main road? need to take the lift up to 3rd floor right? Went there before, saw quite a lot of nice young girl.
Old 03-12-2002, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

bro justin,

u r right that it is on the 3rd floor
unfortunately, i feel that there aren't a lot of nice gals there,
just ok but they are friendly , so i guess u have been there b4?
Old 11-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all
Question

any bro. know if ANGEL still at youth?
Old 13-12-2002, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

Yo bro,
think she is still ther
Why? did u try her b4?
Can tell us whether good or not?
Old 13-12-2002, 08:38 PM
Samster

skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all
Smile ANGEL

yup try b4 liao,1st time try her she still O.J.T duno how to massage yet (who cares??)so decided to t.c.s.s with her to "warm-up" abit lor...told me she is "made in" J.B,other information cant remember liao...coz my eyes lock-on to her sexily long legs (her xtra mini mini-skirt barely cover her ass!!) op. for full service ,my personnal rating of her:

BM: nil
BBBJ: 5/10 (not bad coz she still ojt ma)
HJ:3/10 ( not much feeling)
FJ:5/10 (inexperience but accomodating)

height: quite tall(abt 1.6++m)
looks: average
breast: small (cute-cute)
ass: nice n firm

conclusion: me like her is becoz of her figure n looks,especially her endless legs!!! but long time no try her liao duno service got improve or not.....any bro. try her recently?
Old 16-12-2002, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Youth Gem

Hey guys - thanks to other contributions, I do like Youth because of a certain little brown sugar gem called Ginger. Ginger is a very nice lady and as such, please do treat her well. And as the bro who recommended rightly said - her nice ass is something to look forward to !
Old 17-12-2002, 12:26 AM
Samster

HI bro nokia3510,how abt a FR on GINGER??is she chinese or indian?(saw a few young indian gals at youth recently)
Old 17-12-2002, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Ginger is a malay gal
and i agree with bro nokia
that she is good in her service

Any bros who frequent there with any recommendations?
Old 17-12-2002, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
youth

Ginger is malay but she looks indian to me at first. She's petite size but definitely good attitude. She is among the few Hc gals who dare to wear sexy clothings to work.... Hipe to try Sasha next.. any bro with fr on her to share ?

Not been too active in commercial sex recently.
Old 18-12-2002, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
fr on shasha

since no one reply me with any fr on shasha , decided to give her a try after work today. Called up to make an appointment at 5.30 pm.

reached the hc at 5.20 and was still wondering in my mind wat she'ss look like.... anyway paid up and went into room 6.

took a quick shower and she came in. First look not too bad... the typical malay look .. she's quite short though but body ok. Personally I prefer her looks to Ginger's. She gave me a oil massage and must say her massge is good and uses a lot of strength to rub my back and legs. after about 20 min , ask me to tturn around and continue massaging my legs and occassionally touching my groin. She's chatty and friendly and understand that she use to work in a Jap. lounge and another Hc before coming over to youth. Then came the golden Question I've been waiting for. Opted for bmbj and she said ok. she does a very good bj but she dun strip below for bmbj. according to her , she'll only strip fully if I go for fj. overall her attitude is good and gave me a thorough finishing after I cum. after that , I showered paid her 100 and left the place.

personal ratings for her :

looks : 7
body : 6.5
boobs : 34 a/ b
massage : 8
attitude : 8

btw , she should be in her mid 20s. only 3 malay girls there and the other one is 30 +.
Old 19-12-2002, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thanks to bro skyhawk958 for introducing Angel.

I am not sure whether I should do an FR on Angel but this girl is a bit out of the ordinary, so I decided to go ahead and do one on her.

Here is my little 2 cents worth FR on Angel so bros here can understand her a little bit better.

GENERAL INFO
Name: Angel
Age: 21 (beginning of her 21st years, the youngest HC girl I have been with)
Appearance: not that pretty but cute with bunny front teeth, looks a bit like the Singapore actress with bunny teeth, think her name is 'Li3 Zhi1 Jin4'
Character: quiet, soft, gentle, shy
Body size: slim with long legs
Boobs: small but enough to squeeze and suck
Nipples: ok big
Skin color: fair
skin complexion: soft
BJ: with cap, shallow, not so good
BBBJ: No
BM: No
AR: No
Fingering: No
Frenching: No
Bush licking: No
Price: standard

THE BIG PLUS
Just like what skyhawk958 has described, she has a pair of very long, fair and smooth legs, guess she knew her greatest asset because with the mini skirt that she wore, its definitely a nose bleeder. Now imagine stroking this pair of long silky smooth legs gently as you slowly kiss it and lick it, the feeling is simply undescribable.

THE UNUSUAL
She is no doubt the sadest Hc girl I have ever seen. I can see tears in her eyes. Can see her frown sadly sometimes as well. I am sure I am no the one causing it because I am trying my best to be really gentle to her, I mean seriously, really gentle. Her moans is like crying, its like she is been brutally gang raped by a bunch of unbearable wild beastly men. Maybe thats her way of arousing her customer, maybe something else, I don't know but I find it really weird. She is the greenest HC girl that I have ever seen, really don't know a lot of things. Bro skyhawk958, yes, she is still very very green, it seems like nobody there would like to teach her anything, poor girl. Maybe she is been bullied often as well and she just take it silently, maybe thats what cause the sadness in her, maybe something else, I won't know. It really breaks my heart to see her like that.

She is quite popular at Youth, I can understand why, with the youth, the sexy legs, the gentleness and the cute looks, not many can resist her.

For bros who has been patronising this HC before but stopped few months back, it seems like many of the girls there has left and being replaced by a bunch of new ones. Saw 2 or 3 I guess late 20s which looks wild and bitchy, should be quite an interesting bonk. Moon is still there, for bros who like her.
Old 19-12-2002, 12:46 PM
Samster

"sad"angel

bro. girllover,me also notice her watery eyes(me prefer another area watery!!) and also her heavy breathing.managed to ask her y like tat....look so sad n unwilling,but she say no sad lah its becoz of her sinus problem lor...so bro. girllover dun be a "heartbreak kid" hor
Old 19-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro skyhawk958, its a relief to hear that she is not sad, just having sinus problem, just can't bear to see a gentle loving girl like her being forced to tears by her unfortunate life. I think I can explain her unwilling part, I think she felt pain while bonking but she is too nice to ask the customer to stop, so she tried her best to twist and turn to ease the pain. She is still very new, maybe have not get used to this life yet. Me also prefer her another area to be watery instead of her eyes too but I think she is not, If I am not wrong, she applied some kind of jelly to make it wet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1