The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold
Today my wechat timeline 朋友圈 is full of ML receiving expensive gifts and flowers

I hate this time of the year, every year also same. Our fellow male Singaporean without fail will give gifts to ML. Saw one of the PRC ML took picture with $10k cash,a brand new IPHONE 13 Pro Max and a bouquet of flowers. This is by one of her Robert.
Old 24-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I hate this time of the year, every year also same. Our fellow male Singaporean without fail will give gifts to ML. Saw one of the PRC ML took picture with $10k cash,a brand new IPHONE 13 Pro Max and a bouquet of flowers. This is by one of her Robert.
I wish I could be cash rich like Robert. Instead of giving ML 10k cash, I rather use the 10k to treat bros to explore playgrounds together
Old 24-12-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Your ctc must be very chio. Mine is post chocolate, flower and gucci bag. Roberto and ah hai is out to make poor guys like me look bad. Must wait till new year to visit le. Now go later tio compared.
Old 24-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Today my wechat timeline 朋友圈 is full of ML receiving expensive gifts and flowers

Quote:
buck up and work harder bro. we live in a practical world hence use this to spur you and not to get you down!

just remember not to become a robert after you make it.
Old 24-12-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Today my wechat timeline 朋友圈 is full of ML receiving expensive gifts and flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatpoorguy View Post
Your ctc must be very chio. Mine is post chocolate, flower and gucci bag. Roberto and ah hai is out to make poor guys like me look bad. Must wait till new year to visit le. Now go later tio compared.
Is not the matter of you r poor or rich
In reality you r smarter than those Robert 🥂
Old 24-12-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 4
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Steady, bro. You will still get the job done even without being Robert
Old 24-12-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulpo2002 View Post
Steady, bro. You will still get the job done even without being Robert
Agreed!
Gave 10K n give $100 or $150 got the same hole.
Old 24-12-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

I have about two hundred WeChat contacts. Only one posted receiving gift.
Old 24-12-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many Robert
Old 24-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Carrot heads 😂
Old 24-12-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

It's really beyond me they treat those WLs better than their parents,wifes & kids.
Old 24-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that why now av frequent raid all massage places islandwide, when the govt need money the fastest way to get it is to raid these mls ,charge them in court and give them heavy fines
Old 25-12-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
that why now av frequent raid all massage places islandwide, when the govt need money the fastest way to get it is to raid these mls ,charge them in court and give them heavy fines
Hahaha! Well said….
Old 25-12-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Think only happened in SG tats why PRC MLs FLs like n they can price higher then in other countries

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5
Old 25-12-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Not sure about the rest of brothers here, but none of my WeChat ML contacts posted anything about receiving gifts or cash, only festive messages.

Doubt they are silly enough to openly declare they are receiving such gifts from other brothers, unless maybe they deem this client as someone who is competitive in showing who has more ability to shower TLC to them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1