The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2008, 12:23 PM
chiongit

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Broken condom ?

Bros,

Just wanted to check, hw can u knw if the condom u had used did nt malfunction? If you did not ejaculate while having intercourse, u might nt knw if ur condin had broken. N most of the time, the WL will remove the condoms for u, so hw can u ensure tat the condoms did not break.

I knw there are cases where u can c the condoms had broken, but what if it was a small tear?
Old 06-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ex-Men deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Broken condom ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongit View Post
N most of the time, the WL will remove the condoms for u, so hw can u ensure tat the condoms did not break.
Nobody can ensure that.
Unless you wear two condoms.
Put on 1st condom, apply some samba chili/medicated oil on the surface of the condom. Then put on the 2nd condom. Either one of condoms tear, u or the girl will know.

Quote:
I knw there are cases where u can c the condoms had broken, but what if it was a small tear?
Just have to pray hard that the girl is 'clean'.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 17
CelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to beholdCelestialBeing is a splendid one to behold

You can remove the condom yourself. But please don't be thinking that wearing a condom is always safe.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tco99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
You can remove the condom yourself. But please don't be thinking that wearing a condom is always safe.
Ya lor! CD not 100% safe.

remore the CD if you can't see any seaman in side that CD broken liao
Old 06-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros,

Just wanted to check, hw can u knw if the condom u had used did nt malfunction? If you did not ejaculate while having intercourse, u might nt knw if ur condin had broken. N most of the time, the WL will remove the condoms for u, so hw can u ensure tat the condoms did not break.

Wearing a condom is like wearing a seat belt in a car or a crash helmet on a bike.

You can still end up dead. Safety precautions just improve the odds in your favour.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ex-Men deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Wearing a condom is like wearing a seat belt in a car or a crash helmet on a bike.

You can still end up dead. Safety precautions just improve the odds in your favour.
Thumb up, great comparison
Old 06-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Men View Post
Nobody can ensure that.
Unless you wear two condoms.
Put on 1st condom, apply some samba chili/medicated oil on the surface of the condom. Then put on the 2nd condom. Either one of condoms tear, u or the girl will know.
You should NEVER DO THIS !!! Oil ( medicated oil, vaseline, baby oil, or oil in the sambal) attacks and weakens rubber, and makes it tear more easily. That's why only water based lubricants should be used with latex condoms.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9262 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
You should NEVER DO THIS !!! Oil ( medicated oil, vaseline, baby oil, or oil in the sambal) attacks and weakens rubber, and makes it tear more easily. That's why only water based lubricants should be used with latex condoms.
Bro peanut,

seems you completely didnt catch the joke by Bro Ex-Men.

If you wear two condoms with chilli oil and bonk... If inner condom breaks you will feel its broken due to chilli, if outer breaks girl will know its broken.. so you are safe...
Old 06-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
That is absolutely correct!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9262 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Perfect explanation Boss.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:38 PM
jessica asakura

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

good analogies & answer.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

double post deleted. sorry.
Old 07-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Bro peanut,

seems you completely didnt catch the joke by Bro Ex-Men.

If you wear two condoms with chilli oil and bonk... If inner condom breaks you will feel its broken due to chilli, if outer breaks girl will know its broken.. so you are safe...
was it a joke ? sorry, i didn't quite catch the humor. Skarly some blur brother really go and use 2 condoms with medicated oil or tiger balm, he may kenna big problem.

Anyway, as in all things, whether cheonging, or skydiving, or skiing, or scubaing, have fun but be careful.
Old 07-05-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
gokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to behold

Brought one ang-moh friend to Superstar ktv and his gal asked a waiter to bring a condom as she wanted to ride him. He didn't cum while she rode him so she pcc-ed him after getting off him. Guess what? His cum leaked through the condom. I was sitting next to him and his condom looked normal but his cum was leaking. He was worried afterwards. Said that he felt condom was too tight but continued due to "high-ness" of the moment. His dick was long enough for the gal to use 2 hands to pcc by the way. Guess that local condoms might be a bit too tight for him.

Call me paranoid, but make sure no bubbles in reservoir and make sure correct nominal width condom for your bro.
Old 07-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

2 condoms with medicated oil is not encouraged at all.
if the intention is to protect yourself, then use just 1 condom, correctly, consistently.Wear one of the correct size, correct width. Wear it properly. Squeeze out all the air bubbles. Add lubricant if needed.

If the intention is to make the condom break, by using 2 condoms (added friction) and medicinal oil (deteriorates the latex), then by all means go ahead. no one is stopping you.

But at the end of the day, maybe you should ask yourself.
What is the purpose of wearing condom?
If you forgo a bit of sensation for protection, then your priority is protection.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1