The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light
Neighborhood Spa Strategy

So I visited this spa at some random neighborhood as accompanying gf to tcm. Opted for 40 mins foot massage while waiting for tcm appointment, we were given a room and soon after 2 young good looking PRC girl enter and serve us.

It was not the normal room with sofa and leg rest, instead we were given 2 massage bed and asked to lie down...standard massage started...i fell aslp very soon after...but suddenly i felt my leg touching something soft and tender, immediately i realize my leg were touching the prc's breast or rather...she was using her breast to touch me. At first i thought maybe accident, but a good 10++ mins of firm contact with her breast leave me a hard on. Worst still my gf is beside.

Any bro have similar encounter? Is this a strategy how they get regular customer? Or i just think too much? They look authentic but now getting very SUS...

I too long no chiong... Appreciate if anyone can enlighten this exp..
Old 09-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighborhood Spa Strategy

Foot massage using boobs? You will be flooded with request for location soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
So I visited this spa at some random neighborhood as accompanying gf to tcm. Opted for 40 mins foot massage while waiting for tcm appointment, we were given a room and soon after 2 young good looking PRC girl enter and serve us.

It was not the normal room with sofa and leg rest, instead we were given 2 massage bed and asked to lie down...standard massage started...i fell aslp very soon after...but suddenly i felt my leg touching something soft and tender, immediately i realize my leg were touching the prc's breast or rather...she was using her breast to touch me. At first i thought maybe accident, but a good 10++ mins of firm contact with her breast leave me a hard on. Worst still my gf is beside.

Any bro have similar encounter? Is this a strategy how they get regular customer? Or i just think too much? They look authentic but now getting very SUS...

I too long no chiong... Appreciate if anyone can enlighten this exp..
Old 09-11-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha.. this is heaven.. pls share share
Old 09-11-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to burst bubble, but i'm quite sure you think too much lol or how about you share the spa name and maybe the regular chiongsters can give insight
Old 09-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
pinkwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she used pillow to mislead you to think it was her breast
Old 09-11-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

breast msg on leg got feel meh ?
I prefer breast on hand n fingers better
TS u never go back alone n try what pop up ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 09-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Ts share share, and we check for you and give the report
Btw how abt the massage, good ?
Old 10-11-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Foot massage using boobs? You will be flooded with request for location soon.
I cant say its using breast totally but the contact is there...i cant say its her arms or other part of her body...cos breast feeling is different and i could recognize it straight sia.
Old 10-11-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
kfctexas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I cant say its using breast totally but the contact is there...i cant say its her arms or other part of her body...cos breast feeling is different and i could recognize it straight sia.
Her breast must be big enough for your leg to feel, not small A type. Please share location leh
Old 10-11-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok bro my legs are good at detecting boobs. share the place i update you ASAP.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro don’t mind sharing you location or contact? Many thanks 🙏
Old 10-11-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

TS, next time go on your own and report back in detail. haha. Who knows may become nuru on leg and more
Old 10-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share location I will test for you
Old 10-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro mind sharing the location or ctc?
Old 10-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

its just sometime body contact la while massaging you think too much la.

its damn tiring to massage whole day sometime they bend their back or lean towrds you as a result there is contact..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1