The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Under towel rub?

Was in town recently and decided to try this massage spa that has ads on FB ads - wanted a good massage, and not concerned if got/dun have extra.

Walked in and booked one hour Chinese massage, then went to room - dun have showers.. Nevermind, changed into the shorts.

ML looked in her 20s and maybe pretty? - wearing mask of course, so hard to tell. Uniform standard polo and jeans, so I though won't have any action. ML also didn't say anything during rub.

Massage was actually pretty good, and noticed her legs rub against my hand as I was lying there, so I 'brushed' her calves a few times - no reaction.

Was asked to flip over, then after 5 min of massaging my thighs, the ML gave me the HJ sign... asked how much and it was standard, so I though ok.

She then covered my body with a towel, pulled aside the shorts, rubbed my balls for two minutes, then started a fast mechanical HJ!

Walao, totally no steam! I could feel my cockhead rubbing against the towel

Some more, the way she stood, could only touch her back or jeans clad bottom, so zero turn-on.

After 10 min, told her to stop as no point, then she told me time up! Looked at the clock.. 5 min left... so sensual session was about 15 min for $50.

I just paid the ML and left, won't RTF. Should have gone to the facial place nearby...

Last edited by Keima; 09-10-2021 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Under towel rub?

Did you have to tip her since she already touch your dick? Some ML insist on at least a fraction of the standard tip, say if you cannot cum it's your own problem
Old 09-10-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

your ml needs to be trained by more senior bros here.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Did you have to tip her since she already touch your dick? Some ML insist on at least a fraction of the standard tip, say if you cannot cum it's your own problem
I didn’t bother to argue, just gave the standard n walked out.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Was in town recently and decided to try this massage spa that has ads on FB ads - wanted a good massage, and not concerned if got/dun have extra.

Walked in and booked one hour Chinese massage, then went to room - dun have showers.. Nevermind, changed into the shorts.

ML looked in her 20s and maybe pretty? - wearing mask of course, so hard to tell. Uniform standard polo and jeans, so I though won't have any action. ML also didn't say anything during rub.

Massage was actually pretty good, and noticed her legs rub against my hand as I was lying there, so I 'brushed' her calves a few times - no reaction.

Was asked to flip over, then after 5 min of massaging my thighs, the ML gave me the HJ sign... asked how much and it was standard, so I though ok.

She then covered my body with a towel, pulled aside the shorts, rubbed my balls for two minutes, then started a fast mechanical HJ!

Walao, totally no steam! I could feel my cockhead rubbing against the towel

Some more, the way she stood, could only touch her back or jeans clad bottom, so zero turn-on.

After 10 min, told her to stop as no point, then she told me time up! Looked at the clock.. 5 min left... so sensual session was about 15 min for $50.

I just paid the ML and left, won't RTF. Should have gone to the facial place nearby...
pls share so we can avoid
Old 09-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
pls share so we can avoid
Already gave u a massive clue for bros who like going for facials…
Old 13-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Already gave u a massive clue for bros who like going for facials…
whats a facial
Old 13-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Totally turn off. I went to a clean-looking MP and during the massage, the ML voluntarily touched the KKJ but I stopped her before she wanted to do HJ also showed 5 fingers. When I paid only 3 red notes, she blocked me from leaving and shouted "Is this your first time visiting spa?". I guess most MLs would now expect a blue note once she touches the KKJ with or without HJ being performed
Old 13-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
Totally turn off. I went to a clean-looking MP and during the massage, the ML voluntarily touched the KKJ but I stopped her before she wanted to do HJ also showed 5 fingers. When I paid only 3 red notes, she blocked me from leaving and shouted "Is this your first time visiting spa?". I guess most MLs would now expect a blue note once she touches the KKJ with or without HJ being performed
Which "clean" place is that?

Have to go to a confirmed clean spa if you want purely a massage. Your best bet is to go for those open concept ones that are known for "instant" short-duration head-shoulders, foot, etc. Guarantee no specials.

Some of them still have this trick though... massage time is mostly spent on when you are lying on your front, tease a little, then when you turn around, only spend a couple of minutes then she ask you want to add time or not?? Tempting you to add time to see if got any special, but sometimes still leave you high and dry and you spent more money!!
Old 13-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyhero View Post
You never said no.

Next time go to one of the big commercial spas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1