The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
another MILF TN in Clementi

another milf TN to share in the heartlands...
after my post on the one in the east and central area..i've decided to conquer the west with a TN where i guess no Samsters have gone to.

there are 2 MILFS here and both are locals..plus 1 PRC PR..

FR on ALICE.(local)

Looks : 5/10
Body : 6/10 still quite well maintained
Boobs : B-cup..she was wearing a push up initially so looks bigger till she stripped for the main course then can see the real deal

Massage : 7/10 good massage technique with variety of pressure at diff points..will do sensual rubbing and tickling of groin area and ur crotch occasionally...really worth the money

BBBJ : 6/10 with licking and sucking ur balls too

FJ: 6/10 pussy quite tight but not so wet..allows many positions..tried her missionary,cowgirl,doggy,spoon,standing doggy..etc..

Allows: pussy licking.69,breat licking,fingering...anal yet to try..

RTF : maybe not..wld like to try the younger MILF first or the PRC one..the younger looks better..

Location : Clementi AVE 2 ( the one with market,NTUC)beside a hair saloon,front entrance along the row of hardware shops...
** this place used to be hot with action with PRC TN shops with rear entrance..now closed liaoz..old samsters and clementeens shld noe...

damage : 30 entry + 100 FJ but i managed to reduced to 100 all in..

Bros, cheong with care and enjoy..hopefully this threads further encourages the spirit of sharing..do up me or post a FR if u are satisfied..

watch out for my next thread soon..will be venturing somewhere else not discovered..i'm a hopper, no regular spots coz i love to discover and share..
Old 20-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold
Re: another MILF TN in Clementi

hi bro,

can pm the location in detail or contact number, i stay in clementi ( west coast side ), would like to try this MILF.
thanks in advance .....
Old 08-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
curiosity kills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,

Recce the place tonite between 8-840pm tonite...found the outlet but the front is locked with iron gates while behind the ad board is pasted on the 2nd level (Lxx Tx)...the back door is opened and there is one door that lead to the hair saloon, 1 iron grille that go up 2nd floor...saw a lady sitting and ask if 2nd floor got massage she say no....pls give more direction...i stay near there....any no. to call?
Old 11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
davidtanxr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear brother curiosity kills, i guess you probably have to go earlier. this joint normally closes at around 8-8.30pm. But sometimes they will close earlier or later than this time depending on their mood and business. Today, as in 1 hour ago, it was closed.
Old 13-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
hpman is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all bro,

can tell actually where the location i stay around west side.
Old 18-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
RedStar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have try this place last week. When there at about 1800 hrs, saw two milf watching TV and third one busy with customer. So choose the one which is younger and slimmer, age about 35 and name Yang Yang if I didn't remenber wrongly.
Her massage is not bad, quite strong (8/10). During the massage, she will also sit in between with my leg open and massage my groin area(5 min). After the groin massage, she rub on my backside using her hand, then she actually bite my backside gently for afew times, the feeling is so good. Next she start to put baby powder on my back and back side, then she climb onto me (still in face down position), and use her backside to rub on my back and backside (very siok). I cannot tahan, so i move my hand behind to touch around and and feel that she lift up her dress and with panty on only. Lastly end the massage with HJ + auto roam. Overall... very shiok massage n good experience.
*Sorry for the poor written FR.

Looks = 7.5( what i feel)
Body = 7.5(slim with B cups)
Massage = 8
Damage = $70 .
FJ = Did not ask. look like a clean place that don't provide FJ .
RTF = yes
Old 19-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NewieBird is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bros
can PM mi the locations??
Tks
Old 19-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
Have try this place last week. When there at about 1800 hrs, saw two milf watching TV and third one busy with customer. So choose the one which is younger and slimmer, age about 35 and name Yang Yang if I didn't remenber wrongly.
Her massage is not bad, quite strong (8/10). During the massage, she will also sit in between with my leg open and massage my groin area(5 min). After the groin massage, she rub on my backside using her hand, then she actually bite my backside gently for afew times, the feeling is so good. Next she start to put baby powder on my back and back side, then she climb onto me (still in face down position), and use her backside to rub on my back and backside (very siok). I cannot tahan, so i move my hand behind to touch around and and feel that she lift up her dress and with panty on only. Lastly end the massage with HJ + auto roam. Overall... very shiok massage n good experience.
*Sorry for the poor written FR.

Looks = 7.5( what i feel)
Body = 7.5(slim with B cups)
Massage = 8
Damage = $70 .
FJ = Did not ask. look like a clean place that don't provide FJ .
RTF = yes

hi bro, can pm me the address?
Old 19-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
huangmo23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: another MILF TN in Clementi

[front entrance along the row of hardware shops...]

go in using front entrance abit paiseh and scary,scared of being seen by someone you know.There is a corridor outside the shop and ppl from all walks of life like aunties,uncles,makciks,adiks and so forth do pass by and can just see what and who is inside the TN shop.

I will not pay this joint any visit coz of privacy even i am staying nearby and like to remind all brudders practice extra precaution when u r there.
Old 19-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
thisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to beholdthisrocksmysock is a splendid one to behold

hey bros, care to share the location of this joint? thanks !
Old 19-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
issen_gorin27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro !!! thanks for sharing ... didn't know there is such good 'lobang' in clementi at all
Old 23-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
martianmartian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can pm me the contact, would post with a review
Old 10-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ftftft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I lived in that block one year ago. And saw some FL. especially in the evening they are open except other shops all are closed. I do not know whether it is alive or not. Really want to 故地重游
Old 13-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Can the threadstarter show exactly where is the place. I went there and scout ard like vulture these 2 days. No sign of such joint.
Old 15-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
Can the threadstarter show exactly where is the place. I went there and scout ard like vulture these 2 days. No sign of such joint.
Brudder t123, i think most of these TNs in the clementi area have disappeared. I, too, have been going on recee sessions and have only seen a few in some areas. Frankly speaking, most of them are like cant make it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1