The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Great find in AMK

Hi All

Found a place today at Blk 4xx AMK. Actually i ve seen dat place many times but somehow didn't want to go in cos it didn't look very appealing. Sometimes when the ladies come outside to smoke/talk, all CMI MILF. But yesterday saw one SYT with short hair & big big eyes. She was wearing tank top and mini shorts. Too bad wallet not enough juice.

Today, wallet enough juice so go look for her again. She was wearing black baby doll dress. When i tok to her, her voice is de type make me very gian. The shop itself is not very nice but at least better than some makeshift shops i ve seen before.

Anyway, though she is small in size, she is big in power! And give proper massage. For specials, seems like she only do HJ. The cubicles only separated by curtains. Anyway her HJ also very good, we joke joke a bit and she start to lick my nip as my hand autoroam under her dress and into her panties. I sit up to start kissing her shoulders and neck, then move to her face. She try to push me down while i try to stay up so become like mini-WWE and we both laugh. Then i pull down her dress straps to find a pair of nice round and soft boobs of a good size (esp considering she small size). I decided this time round i won't try to take off her black bra....maybe next time ;p

Name: Xiao Mi (Jenny also can)
Looks: 8/10 - like her big big eyes and her sexy voice
Body: 8/10 - petite size but big where it counts
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
GFE: 8.5/10 - though no frenching but she was very fun
Damage: $30 + $50
RTF: of course

Please note got 2 other MILFs there which i didn't try.

The thing i like is that since they only do HJ, there is no pressure to do FJ. Not only more exp but i also prefer HJ anyway. But many places, the gal will try to get u to do FJ but here no pressure.

Due to i dun have time to "manage" this thread, I will start by giving locations to a few "proven" cheongsters. I will NOT go solely by points or power. Rather i will be looking at history of posts and in particular FRs. Those with less than 5 FRs, i will ignore. Note that all those bros who i share the location with, you are FREE to pass them around subsequently. I do not own this thread, i just want to share a good find. But of course i hope you will also practice some form of QC on the ppl u pass it to. Please do NOT PM me for location as my mailbox not much space liao. Just post ur request here in the and i will check ur history from there. I will then PM location to u.

In any case, since only limited to HJ and no other sexual svcs offers (fj or bj) i think AV not so much an issue here.

Thanks for reading.
Old 16-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Samster

too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: Great find in AMK

One ball-less scardy cat zapped me for requiring 5 FRs to share contact without leaving name.

Let me answer u here:
1. It is normal practice for TS to protect locations from undesirables such as AV.
2. Most TS use conditions such as minimum xx points and or yy power.
3. For me, I felt using genuine FRs as a gauge is better cos points can be easily zapped by idiots (such as urself) so a bro might be unfairly disadvantaged if he get zapped by idiots (such as urself) for small small things.

So my decision to use FRs is actually a better way to genuine cheongsters cos no one can take ur FR away from u, rite? Its very easy to clock up 5 FRs if u're a genuine cheongster so in actual fact, my requirement is very low.

Since u have some power, obviously u're not a noob. Then u should know its normal for TS to protect locations for the good of all of us.
Old 16-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Crazi is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Looks like a great place
Old 16-04-2008, 07:39 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If u can share with me will be great. Im definitely not a phone collector with many FR around
Old 16-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Samster

Thanks bro jedycity for ur support and points. Please let me know if u want the location
Old 16-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Java_script deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting can PM location.
Old 16-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 19
Happy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of lightHappy2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Can PM the block??

刘亦菲 -

范冰冰 -  

林依晨 - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3585300-post850.html

Q-List: justlovesex, scoobyhoo

PM pls: CrazyThaiLover, EricssonMan....

Old 17-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 17
farkingmus is a splendid one to beholdfarkingmus is a splendid one to beholdfarkingmus is a splendid one to beholdfarkingmus is a splendid one to beholdfarkingmus is a splendid one to beholdfarkingmus is a splendid one to beholdfarkingmus is a splendid one to behold

can pm me the location?
Old 17-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 20
KumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond reputeKumLan has a reputation beyond repute

bro,can pm me location.
Old 17-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 20
wahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro, can pm location, if I qualify. Tks
Old 17-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
m0n3ym1nd$$$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlau_7 View Post
Hi bro, can pm location, if I qualify. Tks
how can you don't qualify!
up you to make you more qualified!

Those who up me, please leave dwn your nick.
I try to return favours asap. 10sss
Old 17-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 20
wahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwahlau_7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n3ym1nd$$$ View Post
how can you don't qualify!
up you to make you more qualified!
Thanks Bro, upped u back
Old 17-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

Hi

For those bros who i gave the blk number, pls note that the unit number is actually #01-1249 and not #01-49. Reason is i just checked and realised a few numbers dropped and only left #01 49
Old 17-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

Sigh, another day another idiot.

Somebody zapped me for "starting another AMK thread". Since when is it wrong to start a thread for a new place? Do u know how big AMK is? Imagine if a few bros found a place in AMK but all of them post under 1 thread, wouldn't dat be vey confusing for other bros to follow?? Especially when we not supposed to say the TN's name?
Old 17-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Hero7 for ur support. Please let me know if u want the location.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1