The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2008, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 19
lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
How to tell if a woman is up for a one-night stand???

How to tell if a woman is up for a one-night stand??

Everything we do boil down to sex.

Women wear make-up because they want to look sexually attractive, men buy Ferraris because they want to present an image of virility and/or compensate for having a very small penis.

It’s certainly no coincidence that steam engines and car pistons mimic the act of copulation, pumping in and out of those hollowed tubes to give the machine the energy it needs to get through the day.

Smokers have a nipple or a penis fixation, or penis-and-nipple fixation, perhaps even a penis-nipple-toe-finger fixation. Surfers wear leg-ropes because they like a bit of bondage and after entering the orifice of a Pipeline tube and emerging out into the light of day once more they throw their hands up in the air in orgasmic elation a-la Mark Occhilupo circa 1983, footballers spend a couple of hours every weekend trying to direct their seed-like balls right between the posts and even Magnum ice-creams suggest size really does matter.

These day’s most (though not all) men go through a stage of single-life styling which involves going to the pub every Friday night with a group of mates, getting completely drunk and trying to locate an attractive women who will do the sexual equivalent of an impulse buy at the supermarket counter and go home to have sex within several hours of superfluous conversation, in which the men try to dissemble the fact that they are creating random and explicit sexual narratives between their ears the whole time they are talking about the joys of Koh Samui or Bali in July.

But how can a man walk into a pub or a nightclub and know instantly which women offer him a good chance of shooting the yogurt gun that night? There are a myriad of urban myths relating to this sort of thing:

1. she starts playing with her hair while you’re talking to her

2. she smiles at you from across the room

3. she laughs really, really loudly at your jokes

4. (a) she takes hold of your forearm as if to steady herself (while laughing)
4. (b) she doesn’t let go of your forearm for several second, but lingers there and applies a subtle pressure

5. she comes up to you and initiates a conversation

6. she follows you into the male toilets

7. (a) she tells you the last time she had sex
7. (b) it was more than six months ago.

Are there any other signals that I’ve forgotten? ...........................
Old 13-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
lee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylee_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How to tell if a woman is up for a one-night stand???

I think it hard to look for tell-tail signs, personally i think gut is the most essential,let said u not afraid of rejection,u can approach every girl in the club.Eventually u will get ur catch.
Old 14-04-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
XiaoChang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Once you experienced enough - gut feel
Old 14-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

She goes back to your place.

---

Basically, once she hesitates to go home. Like asking or agreeing to go for drinks/food after the place has closed, etc.

Pro tip: Don't forget what you're there to do and club until 6am. (Did that before ) When you feel the time is right maybe kay siao you're drunk or what, see if she can accompany you, drive you home, etc. (Also don't really be drunk.)

Old 14-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

lls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud oflls8 has much to be proud of
How can a woman tell if a "guy" is up for a one night stand with her???

Are there any other signals that I’ve forgotten?

What about guys?

How can a woman tell if a "guy" is up for a one night stand with her?

It is probably easier to tell which blokes are not up for one nights stands but even the most obvious signs in that regard, like, he’s already snogging a woman, or a man, or wearing a wedding ring, might not necessarily preclude you from taking him home for the night.

Or how will the gals identify or spot the tell-tale sign then?
Old 14-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
XiaoChang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think for a ger, it is obvious when she tell her friends who were with her to go first, she wanna stay longer with you chit chat ....

For guy .... once they talk to the ger, means that one can as long as ger willing
Old 14-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LilyLim68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For guy .... once they talk to the ger, means that one can as long as ger willing [/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Guys are all available, huh?
Old 14-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good chance huy is available, else he wont pickup the ger liao
Old 15-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
augustablue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaugustablue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

My experiences on ONS .... it all depends on the occasions and gals.
One of my most interesting one was during an exhibition opening night at HongKong about 2 years ago. During the cocktail session .... at the bar, I was crashing drinks with some peers from the industries. One lovely lady caught my eyes, she was from the spore delegate too. Cut the story short ... we kept taking glances at each other ..... here I am in my forties and she was in the twenties (which I came to know later). Believed it ... she was flirting with her glances and movement (the way she sipped, moved her long hairs,) ... I was a suckle for long hair gal.

Summoned up whatever boldness I still process, asked her out for a drink ....
...... she accepted ...

During the session at the bar ... it was just plain flirting ... touching my arms when we joked .... occasionally brushing her arms against by body ... I certainly responded .... and that led into more drinks and more flirting ....

In the end she follows me back to my room .... no words of "Can I have sex with you or what so ever" It was just pure flirting and touchs .....

What can I said ... this old forties something still processes some ummph ....
Old 15-04-2008, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustablue View Post
Bros,

My experiences on ONS .... it all depends on the occasions and gals.
One of my most interesting one was during an exhibition opening night at HongKong about 2 years ago. During the cocktail session .... at the bar, I was crashing drinks with some peers from the industries. One lovely lady caught my eyes, she was from the spore delegate too. Cut the story short ... we kept taking glances at each other ..... here I am in my forties and she was in the twenties (which I came to know later). Believed it ... she was flirting with her glances and movement (the way she sipped, moved her long hairs,) ... I was a suckle for long hair gal.

Summoned up whatever boldness I still process, asked her out for a drink ....
...... she accepted ...

During the session at the bar ... it was just plain flirting ... touching my arms when we joked .... occasionally brushing her arms against by body ... I certainly responded .... and that led into more drinks and more flirting ....

In the end she follows me back to my room .... no words of "Can I have sex with you or what so ever" It was just pure flirting and touchs .....

What can I said ... this old forties something still processes some ummph ....
================================================== ==

augustablue, I must admire you at your age to be able to hump that twenties... you must be having some special attraction for her to pick you out from the crowd. even many the young guys still having difficulties attracting gers their age. I salute you man...
Old 15-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Xiao Zhu Zhu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Agree, still can pick up young chicks ...
Old 15-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mwmf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe dont waste time, once start talking ask them whats their plans for the night, liddat maybe dont have to spend more on drinks .. hehe
Old 15-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwmf View Post
Maybe dont waste time, once start talking ask them whats their plans for the night, liddat maybe dont have to spend more on drinks .. hehe
Yeah and i can assure u 98% she wun even be interested in hang out with u, how i know my buddies been there done that. u gotta be slow and steady trust me
Old 15-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 18
combatus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
Yeah and i can assure u 98% she wun even be interested in hang out with u, how i know my buddies been there done that. u gotta be slow and steady trust me
yaaa....guys muz oso play hard to get sometimes....
Old 15-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with you lumix .... wanna free fark, no such thing, must invest let them have their drinks first .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1