The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
ika_tomas is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Singapore opens matchmaking institute in May

Singapore opens matchmaking institute in May - Yahoo! Singapore News

Hmmm - is it really that bad here?

Channel NewsAsia - Wednesday, April 9

SINGAPORE : Singapore will have a new institute that provides matchmaking services from next month.
ADVERTISEMENT

Called the Matchmaking Institute Southeast Asia, it also provides training to matchmaking companies.

Finding love is getting more difficult because many Singaporeans simply do not have the time. So the new matchmaking institute aims to give singles a hand.

The Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) received 44 feedback and queries about matchmaking agencies in 2007. This was up from 37 in 2006 and just 16 the year before. Most were complaints about unsatisfactory services.

A key concern among customers is how their personal data will be used. So the institute plans to have two databases, both accessible with consent. One will hold all the personal information submitted by interested singles, and another will be shared with companies.

"All the companies or matchmakers (...) have to let their clients know that some of the information, but not (their) personal information or contact information, might be shared with other matchmakers," said Violet Lim, Executive Director, Matching Institute Southeast Asia.

The new institute aims to raise the standards of matchmaking service in Singapore. It is offering a S$1,000 scholarship to the first 10 people to sign up for the courses offered.

Currently, more than 200 businesses are registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority providing friendship, matchmaking and dating services, up from 192 in April last year. — CNA /ls
Old 09-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
ktv cheongster is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Singapore opens matchmaking institute in May

I suppose it will be good in general for people who wanna get married. And this inter availability of data between companies may help lessen the number of unmarried people around Maybe they should have one to pair up people to be FB ... so questionaire will have things like, how many times you can cum an hour, how many times you want sex a week ... or day ...
Old 10-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Dun think useful loh ... not when Sporean women is so lowly regarded by Sporean men ... and Sporean women so demanding of their other halves ...

Dun flame me hor ... but I m stating this based what I heard and read plus some personal experience ...

Not all Sporean women are bad but if so many Sporean guys think so, I think even if it is not the "truth", it will be ...
Old 10-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've never been a fan of any of such social developement nonsense. To me, its all gimmick and a whole load of disappointments. No doubt they can try hard as they want to promote and facilitate singles to mingle and meat, but relationships is not like dog breeding. Surely they can't be expecting the singles to meet for the 1st time over some flash-dating event, and hope for miracles to happen.

Let's also not discount the fact, with the modern competance of the working class individuals, high expectations of the opposite gender will already be the biggest barrier to break.

How many of the participants don't attend the function with expectations? How many of them come out of the events organised, dissappointed?

Unless we can be certain that the way of life for Singaporeans can undergo some drastic change, where people can afford more quality time for a decent healthy social life, only then, can there be better chances of singles hitting off and hopefully tie the knot - make babies for the next generation.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
Sporean women so demanding of their other halves ...Dun flame me hor ... but I m stating this based what I heard and read plus some personal experience ...
Very true. S'pore women are demanding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktv cheongster View Post
I suppose it will be good in general for people who wanna get married. And this inter availability of data between companies may help lessen the number of unmarried people around ..
For marriage minded people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinseeker View Post
I've never been a fan of any of such social developement nonsense. To me, its all gimmick and a whole load of disappointments. No doubt they can try hard as they want to promote and facilitate singles to mingle and meat, but relationships is not like dog breeding. Surely they can't be expecting the singles to meet for the 1st time over some flash-dating event, and hope for miracles to happen.
True!
Old 10-04-2008, 04:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Actaris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think, it will be good for all those single to find their soul mate.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Luxuria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regardless of what we feel, there will definitely be more couples hitching up as they have a wider selection with the sharing of database. There are alot of people out there who wanna get married ... even if samsters here are not so keen on SG women ...

Will be surprise if not a single samster is into matchmaking ....
Old 11-04-2008, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

I know who setup this institute, its the expensive Lunch Actually boss Violet Lim. Know them lah, just wanna milk money. next time cannot get easily laid because they will slowly check your marital status with ROM.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
XiaoChang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

So they have easy access to available Boy Toys
Old 11-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
I know who setup this institute, its the expensive Lunch Actually boss Violet Lim. Know them lah, just wanna milk money. next time cannot get easily laid because they will slowly check your marital status with ROM.
About $1000 for the membership and approximate 15 dates.

The match-making company wants to milk people slowly.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
ktv cheongster is stuck in moderation for some time to come

In SG, from what I understand, there is a lack of men .... so if you are a man and sign up, you can literally have dates every week ....
Old 11-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4x4Rush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktv cheongster View Post
In SG, from what I understand, there is a lack of men .... so if you are a man and sign up, you can literally have dates every week ....
may be more n more PRC gal to come here to sign up too
Old 11-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

A few years back the ration of Man to Woman is 1 : 2 . There is over demand of woman in Sg unless Lao lee gives permission to SG man to marry 2 wifes

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 12-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Speed_Hunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
kekeke S2.. you seems to dislike this Violet Lim hor.. kekee.. Aiya all these things are for marketing gimmicks with monetary gains...
Old 12-04-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tOmAski33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Singapore opens matchmaking institute in May

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
A few years back the ration of Man to Woman is 1 : 2 . There is over demand of woman in Sg unless Lao lee gives permission to SG man to marry 2 wifes
Good way to balance the excess ratio of females to males.
Consider that every 2 women give birth very soon lots of babies for the next generation.Also not longer require to give out PR and ctzship to FOREIGN TALENTS to our shores...
Lastly more assests and revenue for the country.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1