The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!
29yo 34C Boob MILF - Bring a box of tissue to wipe your sweat if you want to try her

Hot from the oven FR:

12.30pm today – Was suppose to go out for lunch but stayed back in office to clear some unfinished quotes as customer is hurrying me for it. Suddenly hp ring, an unfamiliar number appears on my phone, answer the phone and at the other end a very strong Chinese accent lady starts to speak. Introduce herself a bit and say that she is recommended by Ying Ying who works in a particular KTV which I have patronize with my friend 3 weeks ago. Ask me this evening free or not and whether I can spare some time to “visit” her. Since OC work late, I agree to meet her at 6pm. Carry on with my unfinished work and then went out office for appointment.

5.45pm – Reach the meet up place a bit early so went to nearby coffeshop and order a drink. Called her on her hp and she say she is also at the same coffeeshop, me quickly do a 360 degree scan, and went I turn around behind me (I was sitting down), suddenly say 2 huge boob just right in front of me. So big! Almost got a shock, tilt my head up and was greeted by a sweet smile. First look on her: Not bad for a MILF. Invite her to sit down and wanted to order a drink for her but she say she just drank a glass of tea so we had some small talks to break the ice while I fast hand fast leg finish up my drink and we proceed to the hotel nearby.

6pm – Inside the hotel room, we carry on with the talk, got to know that she is from Guangzhou and only arrived in S’pore last night (Other details will be at the end of this FR). She started the ball rolling by sitting beside me and starts rubbing my groin area. Say she came to S’pore to make $ as her friend told her can make good $ here if service is good, she also mentioned that her last sex activity was 3 months back with her bf then in China but they have since broken off and her meimei starved for 3 mths already. I was like: “Sure or not?” Since she keep rubbing my groin I also “boh kay kee” liao, grab her 2 big tits and start pressing and rubbing it with her blouse still intact. She let out soft moans and slap my thigh say I so bad. Wahahaha…Pull up her blouse and 2 huge 34C neh neh sprang out immediately. See liao cock steam man! Pull her bra aside and start sucking her light brownish nipple. She quite turn on by then, so ask if want to shower first, I say: Of course lah, after a day of running here and there to see client, she wouldn’t want to taste my sweat right? So both of us strip to birthday suit and proceed to the bathroom. Shower was rather SOP, she was me clean which I still busy rabba-ing her boobies. Quickly finshed up the washing part then we proceed to bed.

Once in bed, we started with some light kissing with her on top. She then start to catbath me, rubbing the 2 neh neh against my body and slowly moving south till the 2 neh neh reach my hard till cannot hard dick. Then comes the bbbj, with a lot of tongue swirling and head sucking which I song until cannot remember what my name was! Kekeke….Almost blew my load but I managed to control myself from cumming so fast. Tell her my turn to service her and ask her to lie down on the bed, me started with blowing air into her ear lobe and then sucking her nipples alternatively like a hungry baby. Then of course move south to her belly button and finally reach her pussy. No foul smell and pussy starting to become moist liao when my tongue reached there. Stick my tongue into the love hole and can feel that she getting more and more wet every time my tongue hit the clit. Give her a good tongue lashing and her moaning turns from soft to stereo surround sound . She ask me to turn over with my cock facing her and we started to 69 for a good 10 minutes when she finally say she can’t tahan and want my dick inside her. So quickly took out the condom and put it on then she climb on top to cowgirl like a woman possessed. The 2 neh neh swinging in front of my face is a damn beautiful scene I tell you! Then switch to missionary position and I pump her real hard, lift up her leg and change over to scissor leg position before I flip her over and doggie her and unload my millions of junior inside her.

Panting like mad after the enjoyable session and she asked me to lay down on the bed and offers to give me a massage. I was expecting some can’t make it type of massage but surprisingly strength was not bad and I actually dozed off while enjoying the hard rub she gave. Look at watch, already 7.30pm so we went to shower separately and carry on chatting while we were dressing up. She ask me if I could recommend some bros to her and I told her that I will try to see what I can do. Paid her and we left the hotel together and I drove her back to where she stays.

Her details, stats, service she offer and damages are as follow:

Name: An Qi
Origin: Guangzhou
Look: 6.8/10 (She put on some light makeup)
Body: 7/10 (Quite well maintained for a MILF but one thing to mentioned is that she has given birth before and there is a small caesarian scar on her tummy area)
Pussy: Light brownish clit with no foul smell and some thin fine pubic hair
Stat: 34C-25-34 (Boobs definitely not saggy and with light brownish eraser type nipples)
Frenching: I didn’t try cos’ I’m not really into that
Painting: Allow
Fingering: Allow
Bbbj: 7.5/10 (Lots of tongue swirling on the sensitive area)
Fj: 7.5/10 (Her pussy is damn tight although she has given birth before)
Massage : 7.5/10 (Strength is good, at least for me consider with standard)
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage: There 2 kind of service she provides therefore there are 2 kind of damages
1. $80/60mins/1shot w/o massage (room and condom not inclusive)
2. $120/90mins/1shot and with massage (room and condom not inclusive)

I am no OKT so time and place of deal, please contact her direct to arrange. In order to eliminate number collectors, only bros with at least 15 postings and have written at least 1 FR will be given her numbers. Those with 0 posting please don’t PM me as I will not reply you. Last but not least, please treat her well as I still intend to RTF her.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!
Re: 29yo 34C Boob MILF - Bring a box of tissue to wipe your sweat if you want to try

Sorry bros, I forgotten to add that she only serve chinese bros as she doesn't speak a single word of english so very sorry to bros that are non-chinese. And she is only available after 12 noon as she claims that she need to have ample rest in order to serve the customers better.

So far, number have been given out to

Jamctc
yojimbo
Old 03-04-2008, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!
Re: 29yo 34C Boob MILF - Bring a box of tissue to wipe your sweat if you want to try

her pricing is astronomical for a PRC MILF...

do let her know dat....
Old 03-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post
her pricing is astronomical for a PRC MILF...

do let her know dat....
Thanks for the info bro. I find it quite steep initially too, but after trying out her service, I find that it's actually quite worth it.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox View Post
Thanks for the info bro. I find it quite steep initially too, but after trying out her service, I find that it's actually quite worth it.
Problem is the standard of service you get from her might not apply to everyone else. taking into account the room charges and CD, you can get a LOS gal from most OKT liao.

anyway...its just my 2 cents....the final decision is still up to her.
Old 03-04-2008, 12:36 AM
Samster

Very careless of me to left out this important info. Her height: about 1.63 to 1.65m, her weight is about 48kg. Thanks bro for the reminder
Old 03-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Number of An Qi given out to the following bros:

JAR1234
man13utd13
scorelan
chagoi
benglian

Those w/o any contribution of FR or less than 15 posting, your pm will not be replied. But there are exceptional cases like bro chagoi because he ever started a thread and share contact with others too.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro tissuebox. There’s a thread on Anqi from Bro Vinkcengoh. Is it the same person. tks
Old 03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. I will go for a LOS gal who is much younger and prettier and not forgetting two shots

Quote:
Problem is the standard of service you get from her might not apply to everyone else. taking into account the room charges and CD, you can get a LOS gal from most OKT liao.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Agreed. I will go for a LOS gal who is much younger and prettier and not forgetting two shots
Noted with thanks. I will feedback to her about the charges. LOS gal we have no choice because we pay for 2 shots and the price range is usually between 120 to 160. Some bros may not be able to recover in time to have second shot due to time constraint. In this case most of them will find that $ wasted. As for Anqi's case, you can opt with or w/o the massage. Anyway it's just like what bro acanthus says, the final decision is still up to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
Hi Bro tissuebox. There’s a thread on Anqi from Bro Vinkcengoh. Is it the same person. tks
I don't think is the same person because their height is about 8 cm difference. The thread bro vincegoh started, girl is about 1.55m tall but this Anqi that I know is above 1.6m for sure.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

number out to:

makeworld
Speeder

Hope to see FR soon
Old 04-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Number of An Qi out to:

Hundred Plus
somdej
Old 04-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

Number of An Qi given out to a few more bros:

ornament1969
johnjohn87
Fitcraze
golden abacus

Hope to see some FR soon
Old 05-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Samster

Number of An Qi given to the following bros:

ahunter
ASAHI_GLASS
KenChu
andyeo

No FR till now Hope to see some FR real soon.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

Number of An Qi out to the following bros:

XR29
capri4163
tinyterms
stonelei

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1