The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Yellowbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Wife behave like a 'dead fish' on bed

Dear bros,

My wife and I are married for 5 yrs already, ever since the first time we have sex, she has been behaving like a dead fish. I am alway the one who 'service' her, all she did was moaning and do nothing

I even play XXX movie to let her see, so she can at least 'learn', but to no result. She dont even like to touch my penis, she said she don't like to touch. Everytime we have sex, she only want man on top position. I alway made sure she cum first before me because i believe in both of us should enjoy sex together but i doubt she think the same like me.

So I want to ask any bro here have same problem like me? If yes, how u solve the problem?
Old 01-04-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wife behave like a 'dead fish' on bed

I think the bros from the 'dead fish' thread should learn from the 'is my gf an ex-fl?' thread and vice versa.

Sorry bro to crack a silly joke at your expense. One question, in your normal day life, are you also the one giving while she's the one receiving? I think many couples regularly bring their norms to bed as well.

You probably need to find out a few things first, is she under an impression that sex is taboo or should have strict SOP or men's job? These are mindset that really impedes her from even believing sex can be fun.

Maybe you should try to initiate sex at different place in the house (if permitted of cos), the first being the bathroom. If at all times, sex happens only on the same old bed, then its also the same old sex. At least in the bath or for example in the living room, she can't just lie down.

Talk dirty before you do it, I mean dun terrify her by saying you want to eat her pussy now when you all are having dinner, but take it one step at a time, like while you watching tv just tell her she makes you want to have sex this moment becos she looks very different today and then do it there and then.

There was this time when my (now) ex was chatting online and playing games in the study, I went and ask her to sit on my laps while I watch her play. Then I automatically rabba her (I always like the neck area) and whsper into her ears, actually was without any devious intention, but after 20 minutes she said lets do it now. The whole session was on that chair.

Hope it helps bro. You probably want to time it during her ovulating period when she is more open to sex though.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
delson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Can you endure 1 month without sex? See what is her reaction.
haha good suggestion bro!

anyway bro yellowbird, care to tell us how you actually service your wife? maybe more bros here can give some tips or guidance to make her feel better.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
woogieboogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she doesnt feel like doing it at that time. Find something interesting to turn her on
Old 01-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light

Buy whip and leather! *nah... just kidding...

Anyhow, dead fish is usually due to naiveness and she may not know how much that she's missing out. From what the TS has described, he's only doing missionary... just basic poke poke poke. Well, try foreplay. She don't have to react much.... but you do your foreplay with her... There was a thread a long time ago (dunno if its still there) on giving your partner an orgasm without penetration. Read and learn bro.

Let me relate to my gf (now wife). Initially she also dead fish. But after a while, I was inventing new styles asking her to try. Then, go to a few MP and learn some 'skills' and do some massages on her. I broke the ice one day by telling my gf that I wanted to do it with her clothes on... just took out her panties and bonked in the hall. Anyway, don't just reserve having sex at night when both of you are tired...
Old 01-04-2008, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -84 / Power: 0
clan004 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

For some goody two shoes chabor, I think they have this feeling that making love is sex and is 'dirty' .. so maybe you might want a change of tact .. make her realise that it is normal and that sex is ok etc etc
Old 01-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Yellowbird;2672659]
I even play XXX movie to let her see, so she can at least 'learn', but to no result. [QUOTE]

bro, take it easy, she ain't gonna change bcos of a movie

its obvious she as psychological issues to resolve.. .
swallow your pride, and both seek counselling
she needs to understand that sex is natural & enjoyable & necessary for EVERYONE

don't suffer the same mistake as me
bcos of pride & thinking of not pressurising her i kept silent for 12 years
now looking back, i see that i was a STUPID MARTYR
i should hv spoken up . . .i dun blame her . . .i take full responsiblity for my inaction

i am now in a situation i would never have imagine to happen, but i can see that its natural to happen. i met someone else i like, getting the lovin' that i wasn't gettin' from my partner. . . all due OUR POOR COMMUNICATION

Now busy trying to nagivate my way thru the mess i created . . .

Last edited by PeteTsang69; 01-04-2008 at 09:49 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 01-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Initiate foreplay and nothing else. Keep doing this and sooner or later, she will get so horny and will do something for you to get you to move to the next step
Old 01-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbird View Post
Dear bros,

My wife and I are married for 5 yrs already, ever since the first time we have sex, she has been behaving like a dead fish.
As long as she doesn't smell like a dead fish, consider yourself lucky.

Wives are not for casual bonking my friend. They are there to make your babies and look after them once they're born.

If you want some fun, fuck a whore instead.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Xiao Hei

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Boss you promoting extra marital affairs here I thought all along your stand is to stay faithful to the wife ...
Old 01-04-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johntan_68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbird View Post
Dear bros,

My wife and I are married for 5 yrs already, ever since the first time we have sex, she has been behaving like a dead fish. I am alway the one who 'service' her, all she did was moaning and do nothing

I even play XXX movie to let her see, so she can at least 'learn', but to no result. She dont even like to touch my penis, she said she don't like to touch. Everytime we have sex, she only want man on top position. I alway made sure she cum first before me because i believe in both of us should enjoy sex together but i doubt she think the same like me.

So I want to ask any bro here have same problem like me? If yes, how u solve the problem?
Yellowbird bro, dont worry. You arent alone here. I suffered the same as you! I always named my wife "(Dead Log) fucking you like motionless just moaning your way thru. You never initiate sex and I was the one to my 1st move. Unlike my other friends wife can initiate sex to their husband or acting desire, passionate and wanted more; but you never and dont?"

I have been married since year 2000 and since given birth in late 2006. She has been busy taking care of our Newborn & 17 months old girls now, work and other house work. She always complained headache, body-ache, tired and suffered insomia. I have been silent and not forcing her to get intimate cos I was thinking, there wldnt be any fun & enjoyment at All when she is not well...This always went On...and I knew the same old story from her side. Since late 2006, we only had twice intercourse and both failed on me to perform. Dont ask me why? Maybe I have lost interest having sex with my own wife cos I feel I was the one servicing her all the time and she just lay down like a FL. I was feeling so high during our passionates kisses & foreplay with my brother rock harden. She does touch my penis during her our foreplay & even tickle my nips but she doesnt like doggy/ sit on me, prefers missionary. Last 2 times, my insertion was fine and few poke...poke & poke even created her pussy became so wet! However, something not right for me lah? My bro gradually soften up and loosing stamina. This doesnt happen to me with the SYT FL, I enjoyed myself with them and last longer. After last 2 attempt, I put a stop having sex with her for coming 3 months already and she acting normal. Dont see if she needed to be pleased or wanted to ve intercourse? I am very close to my mother, I always share with her anything since I was younger and I am also her favourite son of other brother. She told me, "I think your wife something wrong with her sex hormone or is she not interested with sex?" I said, I dont know! My mom added, "so funny. You didnt touch her and ask for sex she also acts blur. Why dont you try not doing anything for sometime, let observe if she wants SEX." After a long wait, back to square 1 (Not asking & Crazy Desire....trying to act cool). I also sian oredi! I will DIY myself or pay a little for a SYT recommended by some Senior Bros to me? I have set my mentality, even no sex with my wife. I am feeling contented by other pleasure. I dont mind sharing with the bros here. I kenak caught by my wife watching AV on my computer, she doesnt react anything, feeling mad and scolded me. I think she knew I needed these Stereote. Hahahah......
Old 01-04-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
acer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to allacer1714 is a name known to all

Bro johntan, i really empathy with you.....i cant imagine same thing happen to me,espeically i really love her,i think i will suffer depression....
Old 01-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
da jie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hmm, this is indeed a 'tragedy', I suggest you go seek counselling with your wife as this is the sort of thing that lead to breakups ... if you really love her, should really have heart to heart talk with her and emphasize the fact that this is a basic need ...
Old 01-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

maybe its due to her family background or some problems in the past? did you try talking to her about it? try to arrange something different like surprise weekend getaways, some sex toys or play dress-up to spice up the atmosphere
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 01-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan_68 View Post
I have been married since year 2000 and since given birth in late 2006. She has been busy taking care of our Newborn & 17 months old girls now, work and other house work. She always complained headache, body-ache, tired and suffered insomia.
Bro . . .cool down a bit
i been there. . .but it is a medical fact that hormones after birth take months to get back to normal to prevent preganancy too soon . . .

but having said that, she should get back to normal by now. . . now she's just using the baby as an excuse to DENY BOTH yourselves of a NATURAL & ENJOYABLE & NECESSARY part of life
again i say, seek counselling so u hv a neutral 3rd party telling her that she needs to get back on track - without ego or guilt bashing by either parties
dun suffer in silence like i did, and let your marriage slide . . .its TOO EASY TO DO NOTHING
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1