The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tokkokking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Young girls selling their bodies

Read in today's ST papers. Girls advertise themselves in sgadsonline.com and singapore.craigslist.com.sg. Any bros tried before?
Old 23-03-2008, 07:13 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Young girls selling their bodies

Bro,
Why don't u try,then let us know

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 23-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
gip123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkokking View Post
Read in today's ST papers. Girls advertise themselves in sgadsonline.com and singapore.craigslist.com.sg. Any bros tried before?
Waiting for your commando report!
Old 23-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 17
Gian Bia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGian Bia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Should post in our very own FL Dome here.
Old 23-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

bro,pls pls.
we r waiting 4 u 2 enlighten us.
Old 23-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Any updates or report?

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 23-03-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
WhiteWally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkokking View Post
WhiteWally uses Craig's list all the time. Also AdultFriendFinder and Yahoo are great for finding hookups. I usually use them when I know I will be visiting a country in the next weeks. It takes some time to webcam and make sure that the person is ok. So far has worked for Singapore, Malaysia, Manila, Hong Kong, and Vietnam (all resulted in sex, usually free or just buy gift). Have friends who use them also, great success rate.
Old 23-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

I think not worth a try... Ad always put untill nice nice, but many turn out to be a disappointment...
Old 23-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royster79 View Post
I think not worth a try... Ad always put untill nice nice, but many turn out to be a disappointment...
Ya i agree. Me kena before last year. 1st time is call a woman up for massage, her voice so sweet on the phone but when turn up at the hotel room, see the face totally no mood. Reject her but she ask for $20 cab fare. LL gave to her, plus hotel $20, spend $40 for nothing, should have go down to gl and spend it on cat40 girl
Old 23-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

st got report 16 year old sleeping with 15 men to leave a gang!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think the newspaper get it wrong, it should be "GUYS" advertise themselves in sgadsonline.com...
Went through the ad, 9 our of 10 are guys seeking for gal or offering gal free massage...
Old 23-03-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17702 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faszcom View Post
I think the newspaper get it wrong, it should be "GUYS" advertise themselves in sgadsonline.com...
Went through the ad, 9 our of 10 are guys seeking for gal or offering gal free massage...
Agree..saw quite a number of ad is man advertising themselves
Old 23-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWally View Post
WhiteWally uses Craig's list all the time. Also AdultFriendFinder and Yahoo are great for finding hookups. I usually use them when I know I will be visiting a country in the next weeks. It takes some time to webcam and make sure that the person is ok. So far has worked for Singapore, Malaysia, Manila, Hong Kong, and Vietnam (all resulted in sex, usually free or just buy gift). Have friends who use them also, great success rate.
Bro WhiteWally, can you share some more wisdom/best practice/SOP for using Adult Friend Finder? Like what to say in your bio, what kind of photo to put (or dun put up), comms procedure with the chiobuz etc?
Old 24-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
st got report 16 year old sleeping with 15 men to leave a gang!
Saw this piece of news too. The funniest thing is that the girl's mother brought her to kelantan clinic, not because she has contracted any STD, she brought her there to let her understand how to take contraceptive measures when having sex! WTF!
Old 24-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

be careful guys. the age limit for paid sex is raised to 18 years old. thanks to your ever pious ministers such as HPK who has 4 daughters himself.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1