The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS Trilogy Production: My 'Mix n Match TARMA' n "FOURSOME" Babes (wif Pics/Lesbo Act)

Attention Commandos... please fall in !!!

******** "SINGLE SESSION" / "TARMA" / "MIX 'n' MATCH TARMA" / "FOURSOME" POWER TEAM (With Lesbian Act) starring DAISY, AZALEA and IXORA... ********

Pics Link here => http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ai/DAI_Fro.jpg

Starring :

Name : IXORA
Height : 1.6m
Vital Stats : 34'25'35
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM

Name : AZALEA
Height : 1.57m
Vital Stats : 33'24'34
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM

Name : DAISY
Height : 1.6m
Vital Stats : 33'24'35
Service: BBBJ, Frenching, CIM

*****Do Sms or PM me for slots or bookings, cheers !!!*****

Best Regards,
LS

Last edited by loveseed; 10-03-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Quip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Trilogy Production : My 'Mix n Match TARMA' n "THREESOM" Theme(wif Pics/Lesbo

Bro...

Whats the damage for threesome...?

Thxs
Old 10-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sneixd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LS Trilogy Production: My 'Mix n Match TARMA' n "FOURSOME" Babes (wif Pics/Lesbo

Bro!

Three at one go: what's the price?

Thx!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Trilogy Production: My 'Mix n Match TARMA' n "FOURSOME" Babes (wif Pics/Lesbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseed View Post
[COLOR="Blue"][B]Attention Commandos... please fall in !!!

******** "SINGLE SESSION" / "TARMA" / "MIX 'n' MATCH TARMA" / "FOURSOME" POWER TEAM (With Lesbian Act) starring DAISY, AZALEA and IXORA... ********
u got my attention. but... maybe... see how la...
Old 11-03-2008, 03:59 AM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quip View Post
Bro...

Whats the damage for threesome...?

Thxs
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneixd View Post
Bro!

Three at one go: what's the price?

Thx!
Hi bros, please check damage in my LS Group, thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker89 View Post
u got my attention. but... maybe... see how la...
Wow wow Mr Parker... how to make you no need to think twice huh ? How about Fivesome ????? Which mean you bring a friend along ? Hee hee hee...

LS
Old 11-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

The Commandos has arrived !!!!! Please check group for latest updates, cheers!

LS
Old 11-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
LS Trilogy Production: My 'Mix n Match TARMA' n "FOURSOME" Babes (wif Pics/Lesbo

Quote:

Starring :

Name : IXORA
flowering plant

Name : AZALEA
flowering shrub

Name : DAISY
flowering plant

Best Regards,
LS
Yo GARDENER LS !!!

Why 2 PLANTS and 1 SHRUB ??? Any hidden meanings ??? Or iszit u dunno how to tell the difference between flowering plants and flowering shrubs ??
Old 11-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

Wahahahaha! Yes my bro, Mr Gardener reporting! Suan me izzit ??? I know my "England" not so "Powerderful" as you lah !!! No Hidden Meanings !!! just 3 Hidden Commandos !!! Hmmm..... you dare to try or not huh ?????

They may have sweet flowers/shrub names but they are not SOFT nor fragile lor !!!!! Wahahahaha!

LS
Old 11-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 22
makelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All 3 are SYTs.
All 3 are my types.
But I old man, cannot handle even 1 SYT, talk about 2 or 3....

Thanks for sharing the spirit of SBF
Old 11-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makelove View Post
All 3 are SYTs.
All 3 are my types.
But I old man, cannot handle even 1 SYT, talk about 2 or 3....
Hee hee bro, you cannot handle them but you can always let them handle you, right ????? Hahaha!

LS
Old 11-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hee hee bro, you cannot handle them but you can always let them handle you, right ????? Hahaha!

LS
All three together too much for me liao, I have to take them down one by one, opps....!, I mean let them take me down one by one, hee hee

My uplist: Nil
Old 12-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
AhNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why no live pic for AZALEA???
Old 12-03-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
DKay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: LS Trilogy Production: My 'Mix n Match TARMA' n "FOURSOME" Babes (wif Pics/Lesbo

Just had a foursome session tonight with the 3 girls thanks bro loveseed for arranging on short notice.

looks (7.5/10) they all look better in person compared to photo
body (8/10) all three had nice taught bodies - not for big boob lovers though
BBBJ (9/10) foursome different feeling - read below
FJ (9/10)
GFE (10/10)

Was greeted at the door by the three ladies in sexy see-thru lingerie, proceeded to take shower. First impression was they were all extremely friendly, no akward feeling at all, understand they are all friends work together in Bangkok. After shower went to lie on the bed in by birthday suit, and what followed was one of the most amazing experience I've had while cheonging. Tarma with two is one thing, triple tarma is emperor experience man!

One started BBBJ, with occasional AR, then the other two will start off with catbath, the feeling of 3 wet tongues on my body was a new (wonderful) experience. Best thing was, the GF feeling from all three and the coordination between them was top-notch. They are all very comfortable with their bodies and the lesbian frenching action was enough to make me almost blow my first shot. Imagine one girl BJing you looking up at you with CFM eyes, the other frenching above you while playing and sucking on each other's tits, if you never experience before - cant say anymore but that you should. They took turns servicing my little bro, other two sometimes frenching you, sometimes sucking on your nipples. Then before you know it, the CD is on and you feel your little bro engulfed, you look up and you see one of them riding you, all the time while the other 2 are frenching each other. Even as I'm typing this i can remember the sound of three of them moaning together.... such a sweet sound.

After first shot, one of them brought me to take shower, then came back for round 2. Move from cuddling one girl each arm to watching three of them licking my little bro, shit i could get used to this. Now Ixora's turn to get humped, did her in missionary, with daisy and azalea sucking licking me all over my body, wasnt long before 2nd shot out. This time they lay me down on the bed and started giving me a massage while engaging in a bit of TCSS. All the time it was very comfortable, like having your own harem of GFs rather than 3 WLs, they will sometimes talk and giggle among themselves but never did they leave me feeling left out. Taught me a bit of thai and learnt that daisy could speak japanese. Ixora said she was hungry so i offered her sausage *haha!* - start of round 3 - Azalea's turn, I'd been wanting to hump her since came in!

Of the three daisy gives you the most GF feeling although the other 2 are very friendly also, Ixora is the cheekier one and looks better than her photo. Azalea was the most appealing in terms of looks to me, she looked much better than her photo i thought, she is also quite sweet and sexy, if i were to RTF any one of them individually it would be her. But having tasted all three of them together............damn it!

Overall verdict - damn good experience, the girls are top rate in terms of GFE, you wont regret trying!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up GARDENER LS PRESENTS: "FANTASTIC FOURSOME" (wif Lesbo Acts)

Jardinier Graine D'amour Présents... Gardener LoveSeed Presents…

Marguerite (Daisy)… Ixora… Azalée (Azalea)

J'ai eu la PÉRIODE de ma vie ! !
Sexe de satisfaction avec loi lesbienne !!

LS: Bro… u dare to try FOURsome bo ??
DB: U tink me FEARsome of your FOURsome meh ??

TROIS FLEURS

THREE times the THAI GREETINGS !!! THREE times the SMILE !!! THREE times the BOWING !!! THREE times the SANOOK !!! This… my dear bros, was what happened yesterday afternoon before the wave after wave of sexual onslaught that was brought upon my LOVETOOL !!

TROIS FLEURS SAUVAGES

Azalée: Are u excited ??
DB: Errhh… NO !!!
Marguerite: HaHaHaHaHa… Then why the pause before u answer ??
Ixora: Have u tried FOURsome before ??
DB: No, I only tried THREEsome…
Fleurs: Are you ready ?? Shall we shower ??
DB: I was BORN ready !!

With these words escaping from my mouth, a melee of hands was all over me… removing my shoes, socks, shirt, underpants… and SHIT !!! I DUNNO WAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT !!! I WAS TOTALLY SWEPT AWAY BY A CYCLONE !!!

TROIS FLEURS AFFECTUEUSES D'AMUSEMENT

These feelings remain imprinted on my mind after the FLOWERY SEXUAL CYCLONE…

AZALEA
Two Tattoos, Used her BUTT to GRIND on my LOVEPOLE, COCKTEASER, NICE SEXY DANCE / STRIPDANCE, MATCHING Lingerie and Panties, GREAT GFE, BEST BODY, 1st Runner Up in B00Bs Department, NEAT Bush, Loves RITTER SPORTS WHITE CHOCOLATE and best of all… FELL OFF THE BED ONTO THE FLOOR in the midst of the CYCLONE !!

IXORA
One Tattoo, GOOD GFE, CHEEKY, Used her NAILS to TEASE and AROUSE my LOVESPOTS, 1st Runner Up BODY, BEST B00Bs, NEAT Bush, Loves RITTER SPORTS WHITE CHOCOLATE and LAUGHED when AZALEA FELL OFF THE BED ONTO THE FLOOR in the midst of the CYCLONE !!

DAISY
No Tattoo, BEST GFE, MASSAGE my LOVEBOD, 2nd Runner Up BODY, 2nd Runner Up In B00Bs Department, NEAT Bush and LAUGHED when AZALEA FELL OFF THE BED ONTO THE FLOOR in the midst of the CYCLONE !!

AFTERMATH

If I had to choose my own concoction from the 3 flowering plants and shrubs, it would be like this…

 Single (1 on 1) – AZALEA

 Mixed Doubles with GREAT LESBO act (2 on 1) – AZALEA & IXORA

 Mixed Doubles in RELAXED MODE (2 on 1) – AZALEA & DAISY

 Mixed Doubles in RELAXED MODE (2 on 1) – IXORA & DAISY

 Triple Trouble (3 on 1) – AZALEA, DAISY & IXORA

 Dream Team (3 on 2) – AZALEA, DAISY, IXORA, LS & DEXBLU (LESBO + GAY ACTS)

Three lovely ladies helped me to dress up, brought my shoes and socks to me at the end of their sexual onslaught and I paid, left a tip for each of the lovely flower and WALKED OUT !!! I SURVIVED THE FANTASTIC FOURsome !!!

BBBJ: Simplement le meilleur !! (Simply the best)
FJ: Simplement divin !! (Simply divine)
GFE: Parfait !! (Perfect)
Looks: Plus joli chez la personne !! (Prettier in person)
Damage: Refer to LS + Some Tips for each of les fleurs…

Merci Jardinier Graine D'amour (LoveSeed) pour a extrêmement magnifique session. Je me suis vraiment apprécié !!!

Reply to Gardener LS Post #8 – I dare try and SURVIVED the FANTASTIC FOURsome and I am not at all FEARsome !! These flowers are SOFT !! Their B00Bs are all NATURAL !!

Last edited by dexblu; 12-03-2008 at 11:13 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster

Thanks bro DKay and bro dexblu for the "Fantastic Foursome Formation FRs" !!!!!

Who will be next to take them on ??? Stay tuned... Hee hee...

LS

Last edited by loveseed; 12-03-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1