The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Vibrator8289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local for sharing

Hi Sammys,

finally i think i should contribute to you guys. Thanks to all the bros who share their contacts with me.

I have 1 Local contact i have not yet tried.

Kelly
gd looking chinese girl born in spore ..train in uk
200 per hr
(got image but i don know how to post) PM me your email and i will email you both number and image.

Ok, again, i have not tried this girl before because 200 too ex for me la
I think this girl is pro and a bit ang mo pai but then again, it is just my thoughts. Those who tried, please give FR for other bros to see.

I got one small request only those who got power to up my points please try to help, so long already still 10 point, sometimes want to up my bros also cannot. pai sei pai sei
Old 06-03-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 20
tipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytipuking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local for sharing

Brother. I Up you points. Can share your contact. PM you le.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mustman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro have pm you...but duuno how to up your point....sry
Old 06-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster (B)

Alright, have given to 11 bros.

Thank you to those bros who up my points.

I better clarify first,

- I am not a OKT
- Some bros that i pm and not by email may got the wrong number. i think i typo but im not sure those i emailed is good
- i have verified the number already before i shared with you guys
- question, how to put picture here?

enjoy
Old 06-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
santaclaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u can upload the pics on a photo sharing/storage site such as photobucket or imageshack, then copy and paste the link or the special code for inserting image into forums. each picture u upload should have a few different types of links for u to choose from.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster (B)

Thank you for that advise.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster (B)

Ok sammies, think enough le. gave the contact to 20 bros liao. Hope you guys have an enjoyable experience.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster (B)

Ok testing this photo uploading function ,

hope this works. pls comment if cant
Old 06-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibrator8289 View Post
Hi Sammys,

Kelly
gd looking chinese girl born in spore ..train in uk
200 per hr
(got image but i don know how to post) PM me your email and i will email you both number and image.
Thanks for sharing bro, just a check, u said trained in UK, as what?

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 06-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
ledd_777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Alright, have given to 11 bros.

Thank you to those bros who up my points.

I better clarify first,

- I am not a OKT
- Some bros that i pm and not by email may got the wrong number. i think i typo but im not sure those i emailed is good
- i have verified the number already before i shared with you guys
- question, how to put picture here?

enjoy
hi bro pls pm me her contact cheers
Old 06-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys i just tried this lady around 1-2pm.

I felt i must say something about this chick. First off there is a good reason she censored her face in those pictures, no one in his right mind would shag a face full of pocked marks(reminds u of mark lee).

When i first saw her i was greatly disappointed, 200 for this kinda standard? Well she was tall, pretty well groomed and has a good command of english so i decided to close one eye*.

The massauge was average but when she started to strip i was GROSSED. Her BJ was below par as there were little to none tongue action. U know whats the worst part? Her pussy stinks and yellowish juice were dripping outta IT!!! SCREW IT!!! when i saw the stains on the bed sheet, i was act like i camed and stopped the damn thing.

Ive been in the FL scene for a year now, first time trying local girl but damn sway RIGHT?!

I may have very little post but i hope the admin can unblock my msg asap becos people needs to know about THIS!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

Wa

sorry bro. i didn't know. was pass on this contact by a friend. i didn try cus 200 too ex for me.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for that advise.
Should be "Thank you for that ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I PMed TS this morning about this FL. Met up with FL Kelly in one of the hotel in town. She talk a bit ABC, chatty girl if you can break the ice.

Ht: 170cm
Wt: Around 53kg (slim built)
Look: 5/10 (no effort in make-up)
Boobs: A cup (100% not for boob lover)
Nipple: first time i see very a very pointy pair of brown nipples
Frenching: Not allowed
Shower: Did not request for it
Blowjob: Bj with condom on, 6/10
RTF: No
Damage: $200/1 shot/60 min

This is my first time going commando, usually i wait for FR then i decided whether to go for it or not.

Kelly offered a massage when she came in, i was a bit caught off cause i thought straight away go into some actions. Request for powder massage as i dun wan to get myself oily. Massage so so only, nothing to shout off. You know what's our main motive anyway. Followed by some erotic massage around the back and butt. I hate to waste such unnecessary time, so i quickly opt for fuck job. She went to the toilet to prepare herself ready. While i lie down on the bed watching Spanish Football League.

A minute later came out with a towel covering her body, wa lao still so shy. nvm later the white cloth will drop already. She used the condom that i brought along, cause fruity flavour. She gently aroused my dick, making it hard. Put the condom in her mouth and cap it all the way down. BJ was pretty normal, sometimes can feel her teeth make contact with it. A bit of slurping sound which i like it.

She asked whether to be up or down. Am more of a person doing the "hard work". Get her down and start to pump her missionary. Am not a hairy lover, luckily she was neatly trim below. Moaning will be really loud when u penetrate deep or when u pump her rough. Turn her around to fuck her doggy position. Pinch her pointy nipples hard hard. Yet she will complain say doggy position she tired. Sian half, turn her around whack her hard hard and released.

Designated timing was 1hr. Finish everything in 40 mins. No effort in staying further. I strongly suggest spent your $200 on thai better. Remaining still can spent on a good mean and cab fare!!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
LoveLove08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I PMed TS this morning about this FL. Met up with FL Kelly in one of the hotel in town. She talk a bit ABC, chatty girl if you can break the ice.

Ht: 170cm
Wt: Around 53kg (slim built)
Look: 5/10 (no effort in make-up)
Boobs: A cup (100% not for boob lover)
Nipple: first time i see very a very pointy pair of brown nipples
Frenching: Not allowed
Shower: Did not request for it
Blowjob: Bj with condom on, 6/10
RTF: No
Damage: $200/1 shot/60 min

This is my first time going commando, usually i wait for FR then i decided whether to go for it or not.

Kelly offered a massage when she came in, i was a bit caught off cause i thought straight away go into some actions. Request for powder massage as i dun wan to get myself oily. Massage so so only, nothing to shout off. You know what's our main motive anyway. Followed by some erotic massage around the back and butt. I hate to waste such unnecessary time, so i quickly opt for fuck job. She went to the toilet to prepare herself ready. While i lie down on the bed watching Spanish Football League.

A minute later came out with a towel covering her body, wa lao still so shy. nvm later the white cloth will drop already. She used the condom that i brought along, cause fruity flavour. She gently aroused my dick, making it hard. Put the condom in her mouth and cap it all the way down. BJ was pretty normal, sometimes can feel her teeth make contact with it. A bit of slurping sound which i like it.

She asked whether to be up or down. Am more of a person doing the "hard work". Get her down and start to pump her missionary. Am not a hairy lover, luckily she was neatly trim below. Moaning will be really loud when u penetrate deep or when u pump her rough. Turn her around to fuck her doggy position. Pinch her pointy nipples hard hard. Yet she will complain say doggy position she tired. Sian half, turn her around whack her hard hard and released.

Designated timing was 1hr. Finish everything in 40 mins. No effort in staying further. I strongly suggest spent your $200 on thai better. Remaining still can spent on a good mean and cab fare!!
haiz..U guys kenna conned...i try her her massage only $70...she work at joo chiat, lavender or kovan rite? her no is 8*4*2*8* rite? luckily never do fj....saw her face is like looking at mark lee like this...thread starter please wake up ur idea b4 posting lah....ask our bro go try....then read their FRs...U thought they geunine pig? rite bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1